Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 6 2017

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সারাদেশের বাংলা খবর ইন্ডিপেন্ডেন্ট টিভি ৬ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ INDEPENDENT TV News Today - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

My First Indian Train Journey Delhi to Jaipur executive class India vlog 7 Youtube Travel with Simon - Duration: 8:38.

ah mustn't lay down and go to sleep. Oh and even the chair is comfy.

So 5:00 a.m. wake up tuk tuk to New Delhi Railway Station

and then after finding my train,

which I'll explain in a little while,

a nice slow train,

I think only about 168 kilometers,

it took four and a half hours,

to the pink city of Jaipur.

now I booked executive class on the train,

had no idea,

it's the first train have been on in India

a very nice experience for my first train

no being shoved in second class which I

did see was woah!

But executive class think is above first class in India, okay

I'll try and do a video to explain them when I got a bit more experience on

Indian trains which I'll have in a couple of weeks

being travelling on a

few soon.

Anyway, so on executive class nice big seats only four seats plenty

room, reclined so you could almost go back sleep again and they fed you so

well I had two cups of tea I had an omelet

I had cornflakes I had some bread and butter I had a banana I was given this

cool and refreshing drink which I haven't drunk yet which is actually

chakalaka masala spiced buttermilk.

Not entirely sure on that,

anyway I'll try that. What else did I have...errr...

but yeah fed very well it's really helped with journey passed by it's all

my snacks that I bought and prepared yesterday, well I say prepared, I bought them

someone else prepared them, and I tucked away my water, oh yes I was given a bottle

of water as well, a big litre bottle

my crisps, my muffins, my croissants, still got 'em

what's left of my very well flattened croissant which got squashed

by a couple of liters of water on the journey

so I'm gonna have a room picnic

how long have you been in India?

oh my first week. One week

And which are the other places you visited?

Varanassi, Mumbai and Delhi.

Good evening sir.

Would you like a tuk tuk?

I'm not out the station yet

Taxi?

If you can tell me any hotel?

Rickshaw I have. Even a taxi also.

Which place you go?

If you need tuk-tuk come here tuk tuk.

Which place where you want to go?

Please I need business

okay

I know do business.

Later no problem. I never say right now you go with me.

later no problem. okay.

you do everything

yeah

There is a green one, my tuk tuk, the yellow green one.

They're all green.

Yeah, no, this is a too too big, second is one not too big, is one big

shake it with

green and blue?

yeah

okay

Okay, so after an early start 5:00 a.m. struggle to the railway station in Delhi half

asleep did manage to get tuk tuk thankfully so that was quite nice and easy

nice easy journey to Jaipur, Jaipur junction and I was in the executive

class which means you've got lots of space and they fed you lots of food out

breakfast had cornflakes I'd omelet I had banana I had two cups of tea all

included in the price so really very comfortable gentle slow journey to Jaipur.

Sort of changed when I got off the Train, as soon as you get off the train usual

thing you get the tuk tuk drivers and things harassing you for a

taxi a tuk-tuk won't leave you alone give you any space to sort things out

and do what you need to do so you can decide what you want to do.

We are now in Jaipur. The pink city.

There's plenty to see here so let's go and explore Jaipor.

good morning

Nice garden to sit in.

TV, fridge, tea & coffee, water, fan, aircon

don't forget the nice big comfy bed of course

there's the aircon unit.

Bathroom is through here.

There's the bathroom.

Toilet,

wash hand basin,

and shower.

Very nice. Smells clean, looks clean, looks nice and welcoming, which is more than the

receptionist staff were, but you know. Maybe grunts are their main way of communicating.

okay so I found the hotels have stayed in so far the first night I

stayed in a reasonable budget hotel and the staff were exceptionally friendly

really good. Since then I've stayed in slightly better, I would say mid to upper

range hotels, still not expensive talking 20 30 US dollars a night, but a bit more

upscale compared to the first place I stayed and the places have been really

nice, the facilities, the rooms have been clean,

but the reception staff so rude, it sucks

I mean it's just, just mmmgghhrr, no sort of welcome to the hotel

anything like that which you know is very strange for India cos usually people are

so welcoming. Strangers a more welcoming than the reception staff you know it

really is strange it's sort of like, you do feel sometimes you're an inconvenience to them by

turning up at their hotel which is a shame. Very unusual for Indians and the hotel

as you can see from the room it's really nice you know so have no complaints on

there I mean look at that beautiful huh let's hope that bed is

comfy it looks although it's got some strange, what is this strange, can you see this? oh

it's a blanket laid under, that square object isn't the bed it's actually a

blanket folded up laid under the bed okay

Jaipur! The pink city.

For more infomation >> My First Indian Train Journey Delhi to Jaipur executive class India vlog 7 Youtube Travel with Simon - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Simply Create Text Transparent Effect in Photoshop (create cool YouTube thumbnails) - Duration: 3:05.

Welcome to my text transparency effect vide

In this video we will learn how to add text transparent effect in photoshop

you can also use this Technic to create cool youtube thumbnail

So keep watching And

Make sure to subscribe Fore more

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét