Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 8 2017

Running in the morning helps me to clear my mind

and gives me a boost of energy,

which I then take with me to work.

I am responsible for all of our branch's clients,

as well as for its employees.

This is a great challenge,

which I take very seriously

to the best of my knowledge and belief every day.

My team and I are engaged in volunteer work,

as we believe that every person in Austria

should be able to receivefinancial advice

and have a bank account.

This motivates us to continue doing what we do.

Being able to balance family and career is very important to me.

That's why I appreciate the in-office Kindergarten very much.

It provides me with a great deal of comfort to know

that my kid is only a short lift ride away.

Team spirit is definitely the thing that most defines my team.

We have people with different skills,

but with the same mindset.

Everybody contributes in their own way, shares their vision

and collaborates actively in developing the product.

In recent years, I was able

to grow my skills in app development tremendously.

I never thought that I would still

be working for a bank after 5 years,

but every day is fun, every day is a bit different,

and every day is challenging.

And I am very glad that I never had to decide

being a parent and having a career

and here both are possible.

I've been with Erste Bank for 14 years,

so I can truly call myself a veteran.

I have found such a broad range of training options here

that I was able to form my own career path.

That's why changing employers was never really an option for me.

I began in process management

and went on to hold a quite a number of different positions within the company.

For me, it was important to be able to work abroad

and to continue developing my career from there.

Besides my job, cycling is my big passion.

It enables me to unwind,

to develop a clear focus again,

and to recharge my batteries.

Why have I chosen Erste?

I actually wanted to try something different

from the very beginning

and I thought it was a great opportunity and challenge for me

to face new cultures and a new working environment

and a new working philosophy as well.

As Erste is moving forwards

and towards being a more data driven company

I am actually working in a new evolving area,

which is trying to bridge IT and business

and make them collaborate and communicate

in the right direction.

As we have to align and harmonize,

and we are always around the table discussing

it must be based on respect and positivity.

As a food blogger,

I love to cook for my colleagues and friends.

This always opens up for us the possibility

to sit around the table and discuss new and fresh ideas

with different aspects and different point of views.

For more infomation >> What can you expect from Erste Group as an employer? - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 集團店開幕蜜月期一過會變怎麼樣?航海王 文斯莫克家族【香吉士】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#161 - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 集團店開幕蜜月期一過會變怎麼樣?航海王 文斯莫克家族【香吉士】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#161 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Sablés à la confiture , trop bons ! صابلي المربى لذيذ و هش سهل التحضير - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Sablés à la confiture , trop bons ! صابلي المربى لذيذ و هش سهل التحضير - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

DIFFERENT OFFICIAL AUDIO LYRIC | BILLY NHUT MINH HKT - Duration: 5:31.

Click SUBSCRIBE / REGISTER to get the latest video from Billy!

For more infomation >> DIFFERENT OFFICIAL AUDIO LYRIC | BILLY NHUT MINH HKT - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Following vagina street - Bergamo, Italy (8/9) | Travels (#15) - Duration: 4:23.

With the leftovers of our strength we got to our final stop - Bergamo (Lombardy)

<Not too enthusiastic...>

We are super exhausted

Right... we gonna follow Vagina street

which way is that?

towards vagina Kasia, to the right

Finally a place in Italy where you can feel a little bit of wind

Apparently, Italians pay attention to doors...

Every single door to every single church, chapel etc. are just beautiful

ohh! John Paul II I think

Kasia, just do not get blown away! Hold on this branch

damn! human skulls!

Those must belong to some dead priests

Monument follows monument, literally one on top of another

What is this? You can find it everywhere

I think that Polenta is some kind of a groats

I think its good

yeah... maybe it is

FOOD IS COMING!

breadsticks which we often eat

Hmm... I've never eaten those, You must have always eaten all of them

Damn, the view is amazing!

<Kasia sings some Polish song>

For more infomation >> Following vagina street - Bergamo, Italy (8/9) | Travels (#15) - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Evoland 2 - ท่องเวลา เปลี่ยนกราฟิก!?! - first look ไทย - Duration: 44:28.

For more infomation >> Evoland 2 - ท่องเวลา เปลี่ยนกราฟิก!?! - first look ไทย - Duration: 44:28.

-------------------------------------------

Kagamine Rin & Len - Ningen shikkaku (人間失格) - Rus sub - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Kagamine Rin & Len - Ningen shikkaku (人間失格) - Rus sub - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

ある夜、帰宅すると、愛犬の姿が消えていた!!~盗まれた愛犬~【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> ある夜、帰宅すると、愛犬の姿が消えていた!!~盗まれた愛犬~【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Review - Lego Classic: Green Creativity Box (10708) - Duration: 2:26.

Hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER with Green Creativity Box

by Lego Classic.

Set number 10708.

Contains 66 pieces.

Recommended building ages are 4 through 99.

Looks like we get a nice assortment of green bricks

as well as white, red, and black.

So it's not totally green.

Let's open this up and see the inspiration!

Okay.

That was not packed bad at all

despite I had to wrestle the box open.

There are two bags of bricks

and a set of folded instruction manuals.

Nice selection of parts.

Let's take a closer look at the builds.

On the left, we have a small brick-built alligator.

The eyes are printed.

In the middle, we have a small little castle.

Nice color scheme.

On the right, we have a tractor.

It does roll smooth.

Too bad this is not scaled for minifigures.

The builds were easy to construct.

They took very little time and effort

to build the builds.

not a whole to this set.

Not a whole lot of play value as well.

I'm sure it will be perfect to expand on an existing Lego collection

or as a source for spare parts.

This concludes the review for

Green Creativity Box by Lego Classic.

Set number 10708.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Review - Lego Classic: Green Creativity Box (10708) - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Bhikhari BB Ki Vines | Bhikhari Lakh Pati Bhai Bhai | AJ GUJARATI - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Bhikhari BB Ki Vines | Bhikhari Lakh Pati Bhai Bhai | AJ GUJARATI - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Lundh - Let Go (feat. Safia) [Cover Art] - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Lundh - Let Go (feat. Safia) [Cover Art] - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

DIETA ALCALINA, FUNDAMENTOS - Dra. Rosa López - 10a Feria Alimentación y Salud - Duration: 58:29.

For more infomation >> DIETA ALCALINA, FUNDAMENTOS - Dra. Rosa López - 10a Feria Alimentación y Salud - Duration: 58:29.

-------------------------------------------

Sick Licks 5 - Better Drums #70 - Duration: 1:01.

What we're working on today is a fill in using the paradiddle diddle.

Probably one of everybody's top five favorite rudiments.

And so all what we're doing is we're playing a paradiddle diddle and then putting two bass

drums at the end of it to give us an eight note grouping and apply it as thirty second

notes.

So try to use it as improv in solos and then here is a way to apply it as a fill in.

Be creative come up with your own variations.

Keep on drumming.

God bless you!

For more infomation >> Sick Licks 5 - Better Drums #70 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Long Hair Cutting! Top 15 Best Haircuts Transformation 2017 - Duration: 11:40.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Amazing Long Hair Cutting! Top 15 Best Haircuts Transformation 2017 - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

Weight loss motivation - accountability vlog - losing 40kg in 40 weeks Day 8 - Duration: 3:02.

good morning everyone ok so today is day I think it's day 8 of

accountability videos this was close okay so this morning's videos a little

bit lighter than usual or recorded a little bit lighter than usual because we

were just finished a beautiful cake for my daughter's seventh birthday today

so if we turn the camera but hope you can see it let's turn it let's turn it

there we go that's how her cake looks this morning

so yeah at actually made full of peanut butter so that's protein packed with the

sugar and I've decided well while decorating this cake my stomach already

said listen just a small piece you not going to be able to do more you will be

be getting sick I am so yeah the whole thing about changing your lifestyle is a

matter of that you don't you know you don't give up everything because we give

up everything that is called a diet and diets do not lost and diets is not

sustainable so when you changed when you do a lifestyle change you just cut out

some of the bad stuff as your body becomes more healthy and in the

end it will anyway I tell you listen I don't want this anymore I don't want

that anymore you can't eat this you can't eat that so that is just a part of

the lifestyle change so it's a little steps at a time so it's not you know

cutting our bread at all you are allowed to have bread now and then just don't

eat the whole bread it's it's it's a matter of constraining yourself

so yesterday I reached my all my goals my liquid and everything and we had a like

a lekker class session last night as well we don't have a session today so today I

will be doing a fitness session on my own just to keep up my five five times a

week and yeah let me know in the comments if daily is too much maybe I

should make the vlog on a weekly basis interact with me and let's see how if we

can do this to to the benefit of you and me if you like the videos please place

the thumbs up and remember to subscribe to to the to the videos I do realize

that last night's video for the moment is not on we've been having electrical

cable thefts in our area so electricity is a big problem when loading videos so

but I'll get that up as soon as I can and yeah I hope you have an awesome

fun-filled active midweek day and yeah see you all tomorrow

Cheers

For more infomation >> Weight loss motivation - accountability vlog - losing 40kg in 40 weeks Day 8 - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

ಬೇರೆ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲಿ ನಮ ಡಿ ಬಾಸ್ || ದರ್ಶನ್ ಹವಾ ಹೇಗಿದೆ ಎಂದು ಗೊತ್ತ ಈ ವೀಡಿಯೊ ನೋಡಿ. - Duration: 1:28.

MovieLoka

MovieLoka

MovieLoka

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét