Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 8 2017

Running in the morning helps me to clear my mind

and gives me a boost of energy,

which I then take with me to work.

I am responsible for all of our branch's clients,

as well as for its employees.

This is a great challenge,

which I take very seriously

to the best of my knowledge and belief every day.

My team and I are engaged in volunteer work,

as we believe that every person in Austria

should be able to receivefinancial advice

and have a bank account.

This motivates us to continue doing what we do.

Being able to balance family and career is very important to me.

That's why I appreciate the in-office Kindergarten very much.

It provides me with a great deal of comfort to know

that my kid is only a short lift ride away.

Team spirit is definitely the thing that most defines my team.

We have people with different skills,

but with the same mindset.

Everybody contributes in their own way, shares their vision

and collaborates actively in developing the product.

In recent years, I was able

to grow my skills in app development tremendously.

I never thought that I would still

be working for a bank after 5 years,

but every day is fun, every day is a bit different,

and every day is challenging.

And I am very glad that I never had to decide

being a parent and having a career

and here both are possible.

I've been with Erste Bank for 14 years,

so I can truly call myself a veteran.

I have found such a broad range of training options here

that I was able to form my own career path.

That's why changing employers was never really an option for me.

I began in process management

and went on to hold a quite a number of different positions within the company.

For me, it was important to be able to work abroad

and to continue developing my career from there.

Besides my job, cycling is my big passion.

It enables me to unwind,

to develop a clear focus again,

and to recharge my batteries.

Why have I chosen Erste?

I actually wanted to try something different

from the very beginning

and I thought it was a great opportunity and challenge for me

to face new cultures and a new working environment

and a new working philosophy as well.

As Erste is moving forwards

and towards being a more data driven company

I am actually working in a new evolving area,

which is trying to bridge IT and business

and make them collaborate and communicate

in the right direction.

As we have to align and harmonize,

and we are always around the table discussing

it must be based on respect and positivity.

As a food blogger,

I love to cook for my colleagues and friends.

This always opens up for us the possibility

to sit around the table and discuss new and fresh ideas

with different aspects and different point of views.

For more infomation >> What can you expect from Erste Group as an employer? - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 集團店開幕蜜月期一過會變怎麼樣?航海王 文斯莫克家族【香吉士】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#161 - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 集團店開幕蜜月期一過會變怎麼樣?航海王 文斯莫克家族【香吉士】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#161 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Best Mandarin Love Song 珍惜 -Alec Su - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Best Mandarin Love Song 珍惜 -Alec Su - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

DIFFERENT OFFICIAL AUDIO LYRIC | BILLY NHUT MINH HKT - Duration: 5:31.

Click SUBSCRIBE / REGISTER to get the latest video from Billy!

For more infomation >> DIFFERENT OFFICIAL AUDIO LYRIC | BILLY NHUT MINH HKT - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Belief on one ayah of Quran to get everything |Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai | with English subtitles - Duration: 4:57.

Prophet S.A.W said that i know an ayah of Qur'an

if you would know that, and grip it..

then that one ayah is sufficient enough for them

the ayah, which i know.. if people know it and act on it

absorb it into their souls

..make it the part of their action, and strengthen their believes on it

then that just one ayah is sufficient enough for their whole life

ALLAH HO AKBAR

so what is that ayah Prophet S.A.W told us...

that is it

(READING AYAH...)

the one who afraid of ALLAH, then ALLAH will provide

him from the way from where he could not even imagine

once we were on a journey and we ran out of gasoline of our vehicle

and accidently we didn't have money for gasoline

i asked to my friend that make a call to any friend if he is near to us

and ask him to send some money

or if anyone is here we can go to him, we can travel one or half of a kilometer

and we remember one of our friend whose house was on the next road

we turned towards his home

we didn't reached to his home yet when a man outside bacame very happy to see us

he was joyfull to see us

he greeted us, we knew him a little but not like a friend

long time ago once he called me on his gathering

where i made a speed in his town

and now he was here so we met again

he quickly withdrew some money from his pocket and said...

you came in my town at that time i wanted to serve you but couldn't get you

so this is a gift for you

usually i dont accept money like that but at that time i accepted...

because he didn't come himself,,, someone (ALLAH) has sent him there

(READING THE SAME AYAH)

its promise from my ALLAH,

if you trusted him, He will give you from where you can't imangine

here we had a toll plaza, outside to the city bypass

we came back from three days journey and all money was gone

we had not even to pay fee at that plaza

so

i asked to my driver but he was also out of money so i thought to borrow with toll man

i was gonna say him that we live nearly so we will pay you back after reaching home

but the man in car next to us said

that kindly submitt the traveling fee of the car behind me...

he recognized us... so said to toll man to cutt fee of us

but when toll man saw back and took a look at me, he suprised and said oh is that

you? so please you both go freely, i am not gonna charge any fee for you both

you both go ...

so we face many incidents in life

ALLAH's Prophet says that Quran has an ayah if you know that...

and you act on it, then ALLAH will give you from the way where you can't even think

ALLAH HO AKBAR

there are many incideces in life like that

these two i remembered so shared with you..

For more infomation >> Belief on one ayah of Quran to get everything |Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai | with English subtitles - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

ある夜、帰宅すると、愛犬の姿が消えていた!!~盗まれた愛犬~【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> ある夜、帰宅すると、愛犬の姿が消えていた!!~盗まれた愛犬~【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Tubebuddy Legend License For Free - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> How To Get Tubebuddy Legend License For Free - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Former MLB pitcher Roy Halladay killed in Gulf of Mexico plane crash - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Former MLB pitcher Roy Halladay killed in Gulf of Mexico plane crash - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

ಬೇರೆ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲಿ ನಮ ಡಿ ಬಾಸ್ || ದರ್ಶನ್ ಹವಾ ಹೇಗಿದೆ ಎಂದು ಗೊತ್ತ ಈ ವೀಡಿಯೊ ನೋಡಿ. - Duration: 1:28.

MovieLoka

MovieLoka

MovieLoka

For more infomation >> ಬೇರೆ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲಿ ನಮ ಡಿ ಬಾಸ್ || ದರ್ಶನ್ ಹವಾ ಹೇಗಿದೆ ಎಂದು ಗೊತ್ತ ಈ ವೀಡಿಯೊ ನೋಡಿ. - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

កុំភ្លេចស្រលាញ់ខ្លួនឯង ផន ស្រីខួច MV TEASER {Hang Meas} - Duration: 1:50.

Please Subcribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét