Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 9 2017

and when i'm gone it won't be long till i'm, i'm coming home i'm moving on with you

and when i'm gone, it won't be long till I, I'm coming home, I'm moving with you

Beat ♪♪♪

and when I'm gone, it won't be long till I'm, I'm coming home I'm moving on with you

and when I'm gone it won't be long, till I, I'm coming home, I'm moving on with you

ee uh uh uh uh uh ee uh uh uh uh uh

♪♪♪

and when I'm gone it won't be long till i'm, I'm coming home I'm moving on with you

and when I'm gone it won't be long till I, I'm coming home, I'm moving on with you

♪♪♪

and when I'm gone it won't be long till I, I'm coming home, I'm moving on with you

and when I'm gone it won't be long till I, I'm coming home, I'm moving on with you

For more infomation >> Marshmello - Moving On - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Slime Palette #9, Slime ASMR Infinity - Duration: 3:44.

Amazing Slime Palette #9

For more infomation >> Slime Palette #9, Slime ASMR Infinity - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

L.A. Noire Official Nintendo Switch Trailer - Duration: 0:58.

I have a human interest story…

It involves an L.A.P.D. cop.

Phelps, traffic. What have we got?

The first rule of police work is make no assumptions...

Until you have seen the evidence.

You were out at the railyard.

And what do you have that proves I was there?

Tell us what we want to know!

Mind if I shoot this guy? He's getting on my nerves.

Are all the cops in this town crazy?

Have you finished, Detective?

I'm just getting started.

Rated M for Mature

For more infomation >> L.A. Noire Official Nintendo Switch Trailer - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Ovo Surpresa Gigante do Garfield em Português Brasil de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 9:58.

For more infomation >> Ovo Surpresa Gigante do Garfield em Português Brasil de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

Bowe vs. Holyfield I Lookback (The Fight Game) - Duration: 2:32.

JIM LAMPLEY: Hello again everybody, I'm Jim Lampley.

Welcome back to HBO's World Championship Boxing

in the fight that almost everybody in the Boxing world

regards as the first live ammunition

full-danger defense of the heavyweight championship

for Holyfield.

-(BELL DINGS) -LARRY MERCHANT: But sooner or later,

a fight is gonna break out here. It might be sooner.

LAMPLEY: Bowe smacking that jab into Holyfield's face.

GEORGE FOREMAN: Good left hook to the body

by Evander Holyfield.

LAMPLEY: And, Holyfield again, getting the best

of a center-ring exchange.

Now Bowe lands the right hand

and they brawl in the center of the ring.

Evander Holyfield showing his warrior's heart.

Bowe goes to the body and Holyfield covers up.

Every time Evander lands a good one now,

he takes one in return.

Holyfield peering through the swelling right eye,

seemingly having trouble picking up Bowe's punches now.

(BELL DINGS)

FOREMAN: Holyfield can't see anything at this point.

LAMPLEY: Round ten begins.

Bowe stuns him with an uppercut and just like that,

the champion struggles to stay on his feet!

What a heart by Holyfield.

FOREMAN: He's gonna stay on his feet.

LAMPLEY: He's hanging in there.

Joe Cortez watching.

Champion gets the benefit of the doubt.

And Holyfield weathers the storm,

and comes back throwing.

What a warrior.

Reversing the tie to the battle,

the champion now has Bowe wobbling.

A right hand by Holyfield! And another!

(BELL DINGS REPEATEDLY)

LAMPLEY: Round ten continues after the bell.

(CROWD ROARS)

Riddick Bowe now steps into unknown territory for him

in round number 11.

(GRUNTING)

Oh, Holyfield in serious trouble now.

And he's gonna go down.

You all right?

LAMPLEY: From the back of the arena now

they begin to rise and applaud what has been an extraordinary

battle between two men...

of heart and will and courage and skill.

(BELL DINGS)

ANNOUNCER: And new heavyweight champion of the world...

Riddick "Big Daddy" Bowe!

For more infomation >> Bowe vs. Holyfield I Lookback (The Fight Game) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Tricks of the Trade: Daniel Jacobs (The Fight Game) - Duration: 2:35.

Right now, the middleweight division

is one of the strongest in boxing,

with a deep roster of top contenders

from all parts of the globe.

And on November 11th, against Luis Arias,

the "Miracle Man" Daniel Jacobs

will have his chance to make a statement,

and put the rest of the weight class on notice.

Even though Danny lost a close decision

to Gennady Golovkin in March,

he outperformed expectations and won over many observers.

JIM LAMPLEY: Right hook by Jacobs.

Left hook by Jacobs.

Firing back and answering everything Golovkin throws.

When's the last time we've seen a guy lose a fight

and get more props than the winner?!

He showed that he can handle the pressure of the big stage.

Bounce back from early adversity.

And force Triple G,

who had 23 straight knockouts,

to go all the way to the final bell.

MAX KELLERMAN: For the first time in Triple G's professional career,

the final bell sounded, and the outcome is in doubt.

The "Miracle Man" has the size,

the skills, and the boxing IQ to be great.

And no one will ever question his heart.

But he does have some things that he needs to improve.

Danny Jacobs is at his best

when he fights with confidence and patience.

Attacking in combinations,

and using sharp counters to keep his opponents off their game.

When Danny gets overanxious, he loses that patience,

and starts to lean forward.

He leans his chin over his lead leg,

leaving himself exposed to inside attacks and uppercuts.

I prefer him to lean back

and fight more of a counter-puncher style.

Because to me, his boxing skills are what he needs to focus on.

Especially his footwork.

He often sets up his power punches flatfooted,

making his attack predictable.

Fighting flatfooted also puts him off-balance,

which can lead to problems on both offense and defense.

Daniel Jacobs proved in March against Triple G

that he's one of the division's top dogs.

And if he can change some of these flaws,

the "Miracle Man" might just become "The Man"

in a division overflowing with opportunity.

For more infomation >> Tricks of the Trade: Daniel Jacobs (The Fight Game) - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Jim Lampley on Andre Ward's Retirement (The Fight Game) - Duration: 3:20.

Joined now on the set by HBO Boxing analyst

Max Kellerman.

Max, officially, Riddick Bowe got the decision,

but one of the sport's great truisms is that

when it's a really great fight, there are no losers,

only winners.

Two winners that night.

Yeah, well, they authored a classic together,

so, of course, you know, Holyfield enhanced his legacy

because not only did he go on to fight

every significant heavyweight of the era,

sometimes multiple times,

including Riddick Bowe.

But he always gave him help. Win or lose.

And that's truly what Holyfield is remembered for.

Moving back to the division at this moment,

and the image that Joshua is establishing,

how important is it to the heavyweight division

that Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder

meet up face-to-face?

Well, they-- they should, before too long.

It seems to me like that's not gonna happen

in the next fight or two, um, and the strategy seems

to be in boxing, in modern boxing...

It's always been this way, but it's been exaggerated

in recent years,

that you let it ripen, ripen, ripen

and eventually sometimes they wait until it rots.

And you hope it's not the case here,

because one of the things

that makes that fight so interesting is

-they both seem vulnerable. -(CROWD CHEERING)

They're not just exciting offensive fighters

with great personalities, and easy to root for,

both of them.

But they're both offensive-minded

and you can see where they'd be vulnerable.

And you don't want them to get knocked off

before they get to meet each other.

You know Andre Ward better than most ringsiders.

He regards you as his contemporary.

Do you believe that he is going to remain retired

now that he's announced his retirement?

And, if so, what's his legacy?

I believe that Andre Ward believes he's retired now,

and Andre Ward also marches to the beat of his own drummer,

and so maybe he will be the rare example

of the fighter who retires on top and stays retired.

But there's no way to know, even for Andre,

how he'll feel in a couple years.

So, if there's no way for him to know,

obviously, there's no way for me or anyone else to know.

I do think if there's a guy who'd walk away

and stay retired, Andre fits the mold.

Gene Tunney... Uh, Rocky Marciano.

Lennox Lewis.

Fighters who, at the very top of their game--

these are all heavyweight champions I mentioned--

but they walked away never to return to the ring,

and if Andre does that, he will be remembered that way.

I love the Tunney comparison.

Personal class and dignity,

as well as a great competitive record.

In the wake of Ward's departure, how do you now see

the light heavyweight division?

Does Kovalevsky go back to being the main man?

Should we be paying attention to Adonis Stevenson again?

Or does the spotlight now fall

on the younger Russian Dmitry Bivol?

KELLERMAN: Yeah, Bivol looks like the real deal.

We'll see as he fights better and better opposition.

Um, Beterbiev, same thing. Uh, the Russians are coming.

And Kovalev, another Russian who's already here,

the-- the thing that happened to him against Andre Ward

is he got his aura of invincibility stripped.

And for a big puncher, that's a big thing.

It's not so much that Ward said, "Here. Here's how you beat Andre

uh, Sergey Kovalev,"

because there's one Andre Ward who can do that.

But the idea that fighters are psychologically beaten

before they get in the ring with Kovalev,

that may be gone.

Particularly a fighter like Bivol,

who is very confident.

Thanks, Max.

For more infomation >> Jim Lampley on Andre Ward's Retirement (The Fight Game) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Tập 8 - Senpai,em nỡ thích anh mất rồi [ Re-up ] - Duration: 27:06.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Tập 8 - Senpai,em nỡ thích anh mất rồi [ Re-up ] - Duration: 27:06.

-------------------------------------------

Surviving one of the world's most expensive cities | CNBC Profiles - Duration: 4:08.

It looks like a laundromat, but I make the most of it.

I have a lot of friends and I meet a lot of people,

that say, "Wow that's so cool what you're doing.

You're in technology, you're creating your own company, you're an owner,

you have 100,000 users, that's amazing," and I tell them,

"Yes, it looks amazing, the glamour, the fame,

but it really isn't if you look at what you have to deal with living in

very low conditions with no money."

I can't even go out and see a friend because I'm afraid that

splitting a dinner with them even is too much money for me.

I came to Hong Kong because of my startup,

it's a social dating app based out of Bangkok

but Hong Kong is where the capital investments are.

Does the world really need another dating app?

In Asia, it's a bit still taboo to be on a dating app directly,

which is why MoreMate, our app is a little bit more social.

My startup's young. It's not making much

of an income and any income it does make,

it's put back directly into the business.

I went on Airbnb and tried to negotiate a lower price,

especially as I was staying long-term to save on costs.

So this usually ranges I would say about,

you could get it as cheap as 20 to 30 U.S. dollars a night.

You can negotiate with the people that are renting off of Airbnb

and usually if you're looking to rent a longer term with them,

they're willing to give you better discounts.

Literally, I'm living out of my suitcase here

and moving from place to place.

Sometimes they give you a long-term stay

for three weeks for the discount but say,

"Hey, in July instead of June they have high season,

so we're not able to give you this price,"

but if I could find somewhere else, they give me the same price,

then I'm willing to move it.

If I needed to move different places, considering now this is

one of my four places I've already been here,

to move when there's off-season customers at some

Airbnb places or low-level hotels like this.

I model on the side. It provides a great flexibility for me

because it doesn't require much time for me.

I'm able to spend a lot of time working on my startup and my project and

I'm able to get cash flow in here and there.

Going out and keeping your comfort food

especially for an expat, getting your burgers

is gonna be $10, $20 for just a small little burger.

It's out of the question on an everyday basis

and so you really have to appreciate local food.

Even if you can't read the menu and I have trouble reading the menu

with my limited Chinese I just kind of point and say,

"Okay I want that noodle dish" at a cheap place and

be happy with what I get.

The hot desks at a co-working space,

that's a completely out of the question here.

It's extremely expensive, even at a café since

there's so many people in Hong Kong,

I've been kicked out of cafés before

because I'm staying more than two hours

and they have more customers that need to come in.

After that incident I was like okay, this is not gonna work

sitting in a café and working, so I was able to find

public libraries that are available all over the city,

that have fast Wi-Fi connections.

I could sit there drop in and do my work.

Gym membership?

I'm not gonna pay $200 to

get a nice gym membership here with space.

I usually just use my own body weight calisthenics.

I could go find a park with pull-up bars

or little things I could use as weights

or they even have public gyms available here

that you sign up for and do a training class and it's free.

Food and water?

Buying bottled water here every day gets expensive.

The costs add up and to save on those costs

I bought a water filter so I can just use

the tap because you can't drink the tap water here

and it filters and I have clean water.

Most of us have lived in the ditches, in the trenches,

like I have for many, many, many years.

Some even for 10 years, for 15 years.

And when you look at that, are you, okay maybe out of college,

two years, you're willing to sacrifice and live just

on a low-level budget like a college student,

but are you willing to do that when you're 10 years in,

30 years old and still working on trying to make it?

Is that the sacrifice you're willing to make?

Is that the passion?

And you really have to question yourself.

Am I willing? Can I do this?

For more infomation >> Surviving one of the world's most expensive cities | CNBC Profiles - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Whisper challenge: NAVI Paladins - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> Whisper challenge: NAVI Paladins - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Организация пункта протравливания семян при элеваторе - Duration: 2:14.

Из-за того, что у нынешних крестьян не хватает денег на химикаты, либо просто нет условий, сеют они в подавляющем большинстве не протравленными семенами (рожь, пшеница, ячмень). Как следствие, снижается всхожесть семян на 25-30%. Как вы понимаете, таковы же потери при уборке. Идея состоит в том, чтобы организовать пункт по протравливанию семян при элеваторе. Как это сделать, вам расскажет любой мало-мальски грамотный агроном. Практически на всех элеваторах есть необходимое оборудование. Цена протравленных семян на 7-10% выше обычной. Есть один минус, который легко превратить в плюс. У хозяйств часто не хватает денег, но они охотно рассчитываются своей продукцией (мясо, молоко, их производные), причем, почти всегда можно договориться о хорошем дисконте от закупочной цены. И тут же сдавать это оптовикам, либо, наняв торговцев, продавать это в розницу на рынке. Такой пункт работает на одном из местных элеваторов. Его обслуживают 3 человека с зарплатой в 50 баксов. По словам его хозяина, за прошлую посевную он заработал около 20000$. При этом хозяин говорит, что он работал только за деньги и бартерную схему почти не использовал. В противном случае прибыль была бы еще выше как минимум на 10-20%.

For more infomation >> Организация пункта протравливания семян при элеваторе - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Talking Ben Funny Dog Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 5:09.

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Talking Ben Funny Dog Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Talking Ben Funny Dog Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Amir Tsarfati: Situaţia explozivă din Orientul Mijlociu – 7 nov. 2017 - Duration: 27:12.

For more infomation >> Amir Tsarfati: Situaţia explozivă din Orientul Mijlociu – 7 nov. 2017 - Duration: 27:12.

-------------------------------------------

Health Tips in Kannada,ತುಂಬೆಯ ಔಷಧೀಯ ಗುಣ, Leucas Aspera Medicinal Uses,Mane Maddu - Duration: 2:35.

Bhavishya Darpan 4U YouTube Channel

Health Tips in Kannada

Mane Maddu

Leucas Aspera Medicinal Uses

For more infomation >> Health Tips in Kannada,ತುಂಬೆಯ ಔಷಧೀಯ ಗುಣ, Leucas Aspera Medicinal Uses,Mane Maddu - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

PES18 - Klonovi napadaju - Highlights,best moments - Duration: 11:42.

Greetings everyone and welcome to the new video.

After very long time i will play pes18

I will continue with online divisions

which I've started in pes17 but afterward pes18 was released.

I quit playing pes17 and started to play pes18 but i had problems with this pes.

After first update was released my game couldn't run on more than 24 fps. I tried many things to fix it.

I've found a solution, just install borderless gaming and add pes18 to favorites to change it to full screen.

Without it, my game could only run at 60 fps when i switched to windowed mode but then i had much lower resolution

So here it is.

Reason why this two games are already finished, I had funny situations yesterday.

I started recording gameplay, I've played good matches. I won one and I lost one game.

but i've forgot to switch on phantom power supply for my bm800 mic.

and after I finished recording I've noticed that I only have face cam without voice sound.

Since my camera microphone is not so good and if i released that video it would sound like crap.

That's all for the start we will continue with gameplay.

I will choose PSG as always.

So let's find some opponent

After 5 minutes of searching I've found my opponent. His nickname is trabzonspor.

I wonder what team will he choose?

Let's see.

PSG vs. PSG.

I just want to see what players will be in his starting 11.

Will he choose formation like mine?

Neymar is in starting 11. I don't like Neymar that's why he isn't in.

Pastore is not in his team.

I could replace this player.

Honestly, he isn't so good player.

I will replace him with Marquinhos.

I think this will be better.

and Thiago SIlva can play in LCB and Marquinhos can play as RCB

Or here. It's same.

That's it.

The match is underway.

PSG vs. PSG so clones are playing against clones.

We will se can we do anything in this game.

Here is one deep ball at the start.

I'm stuck.

We cleared the ball.

Pass it.

Here you go one shot from here. Almost.

That's mine.

Good work.

We are in the box

Come on Cavani.

What a lame shot was that?

Everyone find your player. No one can't be free.

NO, NO, NO, NO!

It's ok.

I already thought it's 2:0.

to whom are you passing the ball?

I saw that shot in.

Fuck. Why such a bad passes?

No, don't shoot it directly into the goalkeeper.

check out this. Don't do this to me.

Luckily ball hits the post.

NO, NO, NO, NO.

Cavani escaped again and that's not good.

Clear it. Well done.

Pass it there.

Don't run away from the ball.

Clear it!

The ball went in.

Damn.

This was unlucky.

Dear brothers.

NO!

I've pressed wrong direction button.

Well done goalkeeper. Let's move it forward.

He read my pass very well.

Yes, yes.

Strong shoot.. Yes.

Let's center it inside the box.

Bad shoot.

That's our ball.

That's what I'm talking about.

I didn't want to be selfish.

Again I've pressed a wrong button. Maybe i can stop the ball. Nope.

Look this. He is standing next to him. Look.

Look.

Look at this shit.

Fuck it.

He is literally standing next to him and he couldn't take away the ball from him.

Come on Cavani.

Good pass.

Get rid of him Cavani. That's right.

NO.

I've lost this game.

Especially this last goal. That was so unnecessarily.

I could finish the match without it.

But ok, never mind. Let's go into the second match.

Clones are attacking again.

Same match again.

We will some maybe now will be better.

How he got rid of him.

That's it.

Will he let me watch the replay? Nope.

I thought i can't make the shot.

Shoot it.

That almost went in.

Clear it.

Oh, my.

What a clearance

No.

Deflected shot.

Ok, fair.

A little bit lucky but fair.

Give it to him.

No, no, no, no,

how he dived into the ball

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Fuck it.

Bad one.

Let's go.

Get it Cavani.

Center it in.

Damn. That was a good shot.

Close the player.

Clear that ball. Fuck it. Why you didn't clear that ball?

The ball is flying for a half an hour and he can't clear that ball.

Let's score it for 2:2.

or no....

That's it.

And I've led the game.....

Stupid goals from stupid situations.

But ok.

never mind.

That's all for this episode of PES. I hope you enjoyed watching it. If you did support it by liking it. SUBSCRIBE to my channel

That's all. See you.

For more infomation >> PES18 - Klonovi napadaju - Highlights,best moments - Duration: 11:42.

-------------------------------------------

Cabal Arrests Happening In Shocking Purge, Saudi King Arrests Billionaire Prince Bin Talal, Dozen - Duration: 9:59.

Cabal Arrests Happening -- In Shocking Purge, Saudi King Arrests Billionaire Prince Bin

Talal, Dozens Of Others In Cabinet Crackdown.

by Tyler Durden

In a shocking development, late on Saturday the Saudi press reported that prominent billionaire,

member of the royal Saudi family, and one of the biggest shareholders of Citi, News

Corp. and Twitter - not to mention frequent CNBC guest - Al-Waleed bin Talal, along with

ten senior princes, and some 38 ministers, has been arrested for corruption and money

laundering charges on orders from the new anti-corruption committee headed by Crown

Prince Mohammed bin Salman, while Royal princes� private planes have been grounded.

Among those fired and/or arrested are the head of National Royal Guards, Miteb Bin Abdullah,

the Minister of Economy and Planning, Adel Fakeih, and Admiral Abdullah bin Sultan bin

Mohammed Al-Sultan, the Commander of the Saudi Naval Forces.

As the local press further adds, the supreme committee chaired by Crown Prince and billionaire

stops "on charges of money laundering."

al-Waleed bin Talal is perhaps best known not only for his periodic CNBC appearances,

but for his recurring on and off spats with president Trump:

According to al Arabiya, among those sacked and/or arrested are Moteib Bin Abdullah, Minister

of the National Guard, and Prince Khalid bin Ayyaf has been appointed as his replacement.

A second Royal Order was issued to relieve Minister of Economy and Planning, Adel al-Faqieh,

from his duties, and the appointment of Mohammed Al Tuwaijri as Minister of Economy and Planning.

According to a Royal Decree issued by King Salman on Saturday the anti-corruption committee

is chaired by the Crown Prince with the membership of: Chairman of the Monitoring and Investigation

Commission, Chairman of the National Anti-Corruption Authority, Chief of the General Audit Bureau,

Attorney General and Head of State Security.

As Saudi analysts were quick to point out, the purge by the Saudi King means that King

Abdallah�s last remnants (Riyad firmer gov. & head of Nat.

Guard); media moguls; SAGIA & financial policy officials have been purged.

As Bloomberg notes, changing the head of the National Guard, an institution that�s been

controlled by the clan of the late King Abdullah, �is not like changing the minister of oil,�

said Kamran Bokhari, a senior analyst with Geopolitical Futures and a senior fellow with

the Center for Global Policy.

�I wouldn�t be surprised if this leads to greater fissures within the royal family.�

Arabiya adds that King Salman also issued sacking and replacement orders for Admiral

Abdullah bin Sultan bin Mohammed Al-Sultan, the Commander of the Naval Forces, is to be

terminated and be retired; his replacement is Vice Admiral Fahd bin Abdullah Al-Ghifaili,

to be promoted to the rank of admiral and be appointed as Commander of the Naval Forces.

Additionally, Minister of Economy and Planning Adel al-Faqieh was replaced by Mohammed al-Tuwaijri,

SPA said, quoting a royal decree.

Commander of the Saudi Navy, Abdullah al-Sultan, was replaced with Fahad al-Ghafli.

The king also replaced Minister of Economy and Planning Adel Fakeih withMohammad Al Tuwaijri,

his deputy.

Al Tuwaijri, formerly vice minister for economy and planning, had already played a key role

in shaping Saudi economic and fiscal policy over the past year.

Before joining the government in May 2016 he was Middle East chief executive for HSBC.

He�s served as a frequent spokesman for the government�s economic reform plan on

TV and with Western journalists.

King Salman also issued an decree forming an anti-corruption committee headed by the

crown prince.

Its powers include the ability to trace funds and assets, and prevent their transfer or

liquidation on behalf of individuals or entities, along with the right to take any precautionary

actions until cases are referred to relevant investigatory or judiciary authorities, according

to a government statement.

The committee�s formation was deemed necessary �due to the propensity of some people for

abuse, putting their personal interest above public interest, and stealing public funds,�

the Royal Order said.

Some more cynical observers noted how MBS is quickly learning from XIi Jinping "how

to get rid of enemies under justification of "corruption commission" & place "friendlies"

in high places."

Others arrested include Walid bin Talal; Khaled Tuweijri; AlWalid Ibrahim; Turki Bin Naser;

and others.

Putting the arrests in context, the heads of the main three Saudi owned TV networks

were arrested, Alwalid Bin Talal (Rotana), Walid Al Brahim (MBC), Saleh Kamel (ART)

As Bloomberg adds, Saudi King Salman appointed a former HSBC banker to head the country�s

economy ministry and removed one of the royal family�s most prominent princes from as

head of the National Guard.

Separately, a number of Saudi princes and former ministers were arrested by authorities

hours after the announcement of a new anti-corruption committee, with sweeping powers and headed

by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi-owned Al Arabiya news service reported.

Prince Miteb, son of the late King Abdullah, was replaced as minister of the National Guard

by Prince Khaled Ayyaf, according to a royal decree carried by state-run media late Saturday.

Before his ouster, Prince Miteb was one of the few remaining senior princes to have survived

a series of cabinet reshuffles that promoted allies of the crown prince, who is the king�s

son and heir to the throne.

King Salman has sidelined other senior members of the royal family to prevent any opposition

to the crown prince.

Prince Mohammed, 32, replaced his elder cousin, Muhammed bin Nayef, as crown prince in June,

a maneuver that removed any doubt of how succession plans will unfold following the reign of King

Salman, now 81.

While details remain scarce about this "Saturday of the long Saudi knives" - which some have

suggested may be a countercoup attempt - DPA confirms the Al Arabiya report that three

senior state officials were sacked.

Salman relieved Prince Moteib bin Abdullah of his post as minister of the National Guard,

replacing him with Khaled bin Ayaf, the official Saudi news agency SPA reported.

Additionally, Minister of Economy and Planning Adel al-Faqieh was replaced by Mohammed al-Tuwaijri,

SPA said, quoting a royal decree.

Commander of the Saudi Navy, Abdullah al-Sultan, was replaced with Fahad al-Ghafli.

No official explanation was given for the sackings.

In recent months, the Saudi monarch has carried out a string of reshuffles appointing young

people in senior state posts.

In June, Salman ousted his nephew as the crown prince and appointed his son Mohammed to become

the first in line to succeed him.

The monarch on Saturday ordered the creation of an anti-corruption committee led by the

crown prince amid a rumoured crackdown on suspected tainted officials and royals.

Mohammed, 31, is seen as the driving force behind opening up the ultra-conservative country

to the outside world and weaning its economy off oil.

Furthermore, there is speculation that all private flights and VIP departures out of

Saudi Arabia have been suspended temporarily, similar to what happened following the last

"gentle coup" in June when Prince Mohammed (MBS), 32, replaced his elder cousin, Muhammed

bin Nayef, as crown prince in June, a maneuver that removed any doubt of how succession plans

will unfold following the reign of King Salman, now 81.

According to the AngryArab blog, the removal of Prince Miteb bin Abdullah as head of the

National Guard, means that "this is the first time that the National Guard is not in the

hand of Abdullah or his son."

That put all apparatus of the military-intelligence network in the hands of Muhammad bin Salman.

News that Al-Walid bin Talal has been arrested and accused of money laundering.

This could be a service to Trump, who hates Al-Walid: the two fought it out on twitter

during the campaign although Al-Walid tried to reconcile with Trump after his election

but to no avail.

Bin Talal's arrest and the government reshuffle caps off a bizarre day for Saudi newsflow,

which started with the resignation of Palestinian prime minister Saad al-Hariri, who announced

he was quitting due to fears of an assassination plot, allegedly organized by Iran, followed

shortly after by the Saudi defense forces intercepting a ballistic missile as it was

about to strike the capital Riyadh.

To summarise today's even more bizarre Saudi news day:

Trump urges Aramco IPO Lebanon PM resigns

Saudis intercept missile Major cabinet reshuffle; 3 Saudi princes - who

run the anti-graft committee - arrested for money-laundering

A total of 11 princes, >30 ministers arrested on corruption

This is a developing story.

For more infomation >> Cabal Arrests Happening In Shocking Purge, Saudi King Arrests Billionaire Prince Bin Talal, Dozen - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to build Confidence in Spoken English (by Speaklish) - Duration: 4:43.

Hi, I'm Sudipta from Speaklish and welcome back. There will be no teaching today.

I'll be just sharing some tips with you that would help you to boost your confidence in spoken English.

Many of my students have requested for this lesson

They need some tips in order to build confidence in spoken English. So yes, here I am. Here

I am. I'm gonna share these tips with you.

The first one that I have is

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT

Now "fake it till you make it" is a

pretty good saying in English which means that you pretend to be good; you pretend to be good at something.

Just fake that confidence

May be you don't know proper English, may be you don't speak English really well

But just fake it. Just show that confidence. For example, when you pose for a picture,

In front of the camera, you smile, don't you?

But you are really not very happy about it.

It's just that you are faking the smile so that the pictures come out well.

So same applies for your speaking English. You just have to fake

It. Just show that you know the language really well, jump into conversations

Don't be timid. Show that confidence and trust me, this fake confidence will soon

get converted into real confidence.

All right! The second one that we have for you here is

REALISE THAT YOUR MISTAKES DON'T MATTER

That's pretty important, because you know, as a teenager,

I always thought that people always looked at me or judged me for what I wore, how I acted, how I looked like.

Well, as I grew up, I realized that it really doesn't matter.

Because all these people are busy worrying about themselves. So

That same applies for your English speaking skills, too.

Don't stress yourself. Don't keep stressing yourself that "Oh my God! Is

my grammar correct? Are my pronunciations correct? The people that I'm talking to are they judging me for my pronunciations?

Don't worry! Trust me! These people are worrying about themselves way too much.

So they are really not gonna pay attention to what you are doing, If you are making any mistakes.

Don't worry, so make sure, that of course ,making mistakes will help you to learn better

So please, go ahead, make mistakes. That's completely fine.

The third tip that I have for you is TAKE IT EASY.

Well, just because you are speaking in English to someone doesn't mean that you end up using all of these new words

That you just learned from the dictionary, or you don't have to be so conscious that "Oh my God!

Am I grammatically correct?"

It's not important to use all of it. The most important thing is to do when you are talking to someone,

LISTEN CAREFULLY!

i repeat, LISTEN CAREFULLY. It's

Important to hear what the person is saying and then your response to it can be a simple smile or just

a simple nod

or even a sentence of few words or maybe a question.

You don't have to really go on and on and on and just keep on

expressing your ideas in English. Well save it for later. So just TAKE IT EASY.

The last and the most important tip that I'd like to share with you is PREPARE

Well 'prepare' means practice. Of course, confidence and speaking a new language

Or speaking English goes hand-in-hand. So it's important for you to practice.

Well, practice, talk to yourself in the mirror, that would really help.

Listen to what you are saying, so you know if you are making mistakes. You realize that you'd correct yourself.

Also review whatever you have learnt in the past.

Don't just keep jumping on new lessons. Just keep reviewing what you have learnt and practice.

That would really help.

So I hope these tips are useful, and it will help you to boost a lot of confidence.

And I'm sure you guys would do great.

Thank you for watching this video and please, if you haven't subscribed, do SUBSCRIBE our channel.

It'd really helps you to learn English.

TAKE CARE! :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét