Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

H.O.T - Candy

To be honest with you

I want to see you today to talk about us

to tell you that I need some space

Please understand me

I'm telling you that it was a difficult decision

Actually, I thought of it this morning

I woke up to the morning sun blazing at me

Suddenly, everything changed

even how I felt for you it's not that I don't still love you

I will need to change myself

(Playing instrument)

As I look to the sky above me

I told myself I must keep my heart cold towards you

But when I walked towards you

I saw that we were standing under the same sky

I love only you I said this to you

All that I had prepared to say turned backwards

I'll always be by your side

I promised you as I look into the sky

For more infomation >> [Old Kpop] H.O.T - Candy - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Smaller NOSE at Home || Motti Naak ko Patli Karne ka Tariqa By Rani G in Urdu / Hindi - Duration: 5:06.

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> How to Get Smaller NOSE at Home || Motti Naak ko Patli Karne ka Tariqa By Rani G in Urdu / Hindi - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Gear.Club Unlimited GT-R buy hack !【ギア・クラブ アンリミテッド】GT-R買った!!!【スイッチ60FPS実況】 - Duration: 6:30.

I bought GT-R NISMO

Test run because I want to buy it is red rather than silver

It has changed to red and back to the dealer

In, will buy!

w that Google Assistant is reacting

Ruin w is precious purchase ceremony

So try to tuning

There is a GT-R in the garage

Check the entire

Wing accessories

Confirmation slowly tail lamp

It's the garage door does not open

Skewering the GT-R

Check the price of the tire and the brake

Underbody is not seen

Check the price of the wind tunnel experiment

※ It is a correction 50,000

Try adding the engine

The balance 509! ! !

Immediately race

Acceleration feel good

Fewer handle play

Catch up soon be overtaken

Discovered no texture bug

Good engine sound of the missing

Glide well

w that has been overtaken After playing

Earn because the race of Category C

Looking at the race from the front

Reverse playback running at back

Verifying the underbody in a different vehicle models

For more infomation >> Gear.Club Unlimited GT-R buy hack !【ギア・クラブ アンリミテッド】GT-R買った!!!【スイッチ60FPS実況】 - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

[OLD K-POP] H.O.T - Candy (cover) - Duration: 1:38.

H.O.T - Candy

To be honest with you

I want to see you today to talk about us

to tell you that I need some space

Please understand me

I'm telling you that it was a difficult decision

Actually, I thought of it this morning

I woke up to the morning sun blazing at me

Suddenly, everything changed

even how I felt for you it's not that I don't still love you

I will need to change myself

(Playing instrument)

As I look to the sky above me

I told myself I must keep my heart cold towards you

But when I walked towards you

I saw that we were standing under the same sky

I love only you I said this to you

All that I had prepared to say turned backwards

I'll always be by your side

I promised you as I look into the sky

For more infomation >> [OLD K-POP] H.O.T - Candy (cover) - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

DIY DESIGNER KURTI - Drafting, Cutting and Stitching - Duration: 11:52.

Before starting this video I request you to press the the red subscribe button,

press the bell icon under the options menu select all so that you won't missany notifications from my channel

welcome to Raj Creations

in this video i am going to show you the drafting and stitching of kurti

that I have made in my earlier video of embroidery part

in this video I am showing you stitching

from here onwards I am marking here downwards 7 inches

this is armhole area here measuring the chest width

whatever is your width, divide it by 4

and add 1.5 to 2 inches as a seam or losing allowance

here I am drawing a line this is the back part of my kurti

in my previous video of embroidery i have shown the marking of front neckline

take half from armhole area and draw a curve

here I am taking 15" as a waist marking from top

taking 9" as a width

these lines are for stitch marking while cutting I will add some loosing to them

here onwards

I am taking 21" for a hip measurement

this length depends upon your height here taking the width of 12 inches

now joining these 3 points make a curve shape like this

and from this point we will extend till the bottom whatever is the length of your kurti

here I am taking 3" as a neck width

and depth will be of 1"

as per design

now make a curve like this

here taking approx 1/2 inch of shoulder drop

this was the back part cutting, now for sleeves from the top mark 3"

take a half inch and draw a shape for sleeves like this,

the width of this fabric is 9"

and depth is 6"

9" folded

and from here downwards mark the width of sleeves

this is the marking or drafting of sleeves

now for the front neck we have to place the tassel dori like this

and a cloth strip this will be used as a placket

and on paper I am showing you how we have to stitch this

actually this is a cloth piece but for showing you

I am using this paper

we have to stitch this and turn and again stitch this to make the neckline,

this way we have to

we have to place a piece of fabric like this it has to

we have to make stitch line on three side and then we will make neckline on it

as you can see i have cut the back part of kurti

now place this on the top of the front side and mark all around

so that we will cut it

here i am marking neckline actual depth is of 3 inches

but just as a guideline

you can mark both pieces together but I have to do embroidery on front part

I had detatched it earlier hence why we have

mark like this

now we cut on these marked lines

after cutting this will look like this

we have give depth in front arm in bodice and in the sleeves as well

this is back part here I have placed a dori

add attached this fabric and stitched the neck shape and both shoulders

after cutting , give small notches and then we will turn this

the back neck part is ready

now for the front neckline we have to use this placket in the center of yellow stitches

and then we will place this piece of fabric and dori underneath this

in the same manner we have to stitch now give the notches

all around, now here starts the difficult part of this neckline

as I have shown you on paper

now very carefully we have to cut this part

so that the front flap is made

and the placket comes out

very slowly and carefully we have to cut this

just for showing you I am holding this on hands

but you have to do this on flat surface

let see how it comes

now here we will give angel slit in V form, one here and one on the other side

in a V shape so that it turns out easily( without crossing the stitch line)

now turning this, It comes out neat and embroidery isn't damaged

this way the neckline with placket is ready

we have to iron it properly before proceeding

I am just showing you how it will look

and one this part here we have to attach hooks and eyes

now starting the shoulder filling part

we have to stitch both shoulders

we have to stitch both shoulders leaving the flap and be sure to insert the dori inside the bodice

after joining shoulders marking fitting for just to be sure

for safer side, though we have already measure and taken margin

but again marking it

I always complete fitting part of bodice and then add sleeves

for me it is easy if it doesn't suits you

you can attach sleeves

earlier and then

do the final fitting and I like method very easy for me

after marking these lines I will make a stitch line over it

now showing you how to attach sleeves for this I have made a draft

I hope you will find this helpful

I have made a sleeve and stitched it like this

and turning it towards right side

as you can see bodice of kurti is on back side, we will insert sleeve inside this

and by matching the back cutting of sleeve with back armhole

we will measure all around, if there is any discrepancy we will settle it

and after measuring it properly we have to attach the sleeve,

the benefit of doing this is that

doing this method is that if we have to make alterations in sleeve or in bodice we can make them seperate

now finishing up part , I am showing you I have attached the bottom part of placket with hand hem

and the piece of fabric used for neck designing with hand hem so that while washing and ironing

it will set properly

and it also gives the volume to the bodice

now our designer kurti is almost ready on the side slits

and the bottom part

we have to fold it twice and make this stitch line

this is how after finishing it looks, i hope you will find this tuturial helpful

thanks for watching my video , Thank you

For more infomation >> DIY DESIGNER KURTI - Drafting, Cutting and Stitching - Duration: 11:52.

-------------------------------------------

MAKE HER SMILE - Duration: 3:39.

Are you feeling now

So say what you putting it?

Well I said that

And my stuff that would keep accomplished in life. It could not so much the share waiter once really suck. It's nothing great moment

And so with potassium is to share your accomplishments with in life, and I love to share my accomplishments or whatever

I'm trying to do it as positive with you

So you need me yeah, I need you to then I try to make you happy

All the time, so I just want to make you happy so

Lisa so oh my god

So I was driving, and I seen a shoppers joke more and somethings like the school in there

I'm like no. No I'm going to that one cuz I've know the parking spot for that when I said then

that was driving down to

Avenue Road that Street was completely blocked off

I'm making a right-hand turn and what popped up a Shoppers Drug Mart. I mean it's mostly a sin to go there and

Wide in front of it is a one parking spot. I'm like I'm gonna park right here

This'll make assignments in the street a little bit. What's not really industry I can also in a parking going because this wreck right here

Went in there check the Shelf my shoe. They don't have it

I don't have to the lady and because she sound very professional what she was talking about was how people so I went there

I'm like um do you have?

Well I don't remember the name of the stuff any what's called what's the buy it?

Yeah, so I'm like I know SD reserved perfume

I'm still buy the night by a Juicy Couture white and pink and we bought you something like that

She was yeah there is

So what the problem is that everybody wants it, and if you that sir you wanted themselves so they put it in the drawers

Yeah

So I follow her and she's still pulling drawers pulling pulling pulling pulling oh

It's all data bottom she lost yeah, there's only two more Negev his throne II because they limited like one or two

Yeah, so I'm like thank you really appreciate it yeah

Yeah, and then the one that I smelly smell on me is something that I bought because it's on sale

Oh

Turkey somehow you know yeah

Well, I don't know what it smells like either

You think your work here? He says. You know had it he small gooder than soft. If you work work. Thank you

Cuz I'm like I'm already running late already, I'm always I'm doing all these different detours

It's like oh, I'm running so late trying to get down there Mike

I might as well, so I'm happy to see sounds like and I'll show you up a little bit so I did it

You think the truth it

For more infomation >> MAKE HER SMILE - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Rainbow Song | Videos For Toddlers | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:03:08.

The Rainbow Song

For more infomation >> The Rainbow Song | Videos For Toddlers | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:03:08.

-------------------------------------------

శ్రీ రాచ‌న్న‌స్వామి ఆల‌యం || బండ‌పేట || Telangana || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 3:45.

DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything about INDIAN Temples Grandeur and Visual Feast

For more infomation >> శ్రీ రాచ‌న్న‌స్వామి ఆల‌యం || బండ‌పేట || Telangana || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to earn money without investment - Captcha typing job online in 2018 [Urdu / Hindi] - Duration: 9:24.

Subscribe Now

www.itbaba.net

For more infomation >> How to earn money without investment - Captcha typing job online in 2018 [Urdu / Hindi] - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Куклы ЛОЛ играют в прятки лол сюрпризы 3 Серия Видео для детей Мультик про Игрушки | TOYS AND DOLLS - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Куклы ЛОЛ играют в прятки лол сюрпризы 3 Серия Видео для детей Мультик про Игрушки | TOYS AND DOLLS - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hush Little Baby | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes | Song for Babies - Duration: 1:00:41.

Hush, little baby, don't say a word

Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.

If that mockingbird won't sing,

Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring.

If that diamond ring turns brass,

Mama's going to buy you a looking glass.

If that looking glass gets broke,

Mama's going to buy you a billy goat.

If that billy goat won't pull,

Mama's going to buy you a cart and bull.

If that cart and bull turn over,

Mama's going to buy you a dog named Rover.

If that dog named Rover won't bark,

Mama's going to buy you a horse and cart.

If that horse and cart fall down,

You'll still be the sweetest little boy in town.

So hush little baby, don't you cry,

Daddy loves you and so do I.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét