Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 9 2018

The Super Villain & Super Car Royce

For more infomation >> The Super Villain | Super Car Royce | Kindergarten Videos | Cartoons By Super Kids Network - Duration: 18:37.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Video Downloader : No Software No Apps!! - Duration: 3:38.

Hey guys this is Rahul and today i am going to teach you how to download YouTube videos

directly from the YouTube website without any software or apps.

As you guys mostly must have seen that many of the other you tubers I wouldn't like to

mention their names, they have shown their videos and they have told you to download

this software or this app but today I am going to show you a method which is extremely simple

and this is not illegal.

So firstly all you need to have is a web browser a web browser is a necessity and if you are

an Android or ios user I recommend for ios safari and for android chrome is almost the

best and so I would like you to please subscribe to my channel as it is a new channel and I

want your support .I will bring to you almost as many videos as possible regular videos

for any such of your problems please comment down below for any problems,I'll put a video

for sure.

so guys lets begin.

So firstly you need to open a web browser and open YouTube, now search for any video

that you want like if I want the trailer of the Jurassic maybe I want this video, I would

select right click on it and do copy link address select on it and now i will open a

new tab and search y2mate.com.

Ok here comes the website now this is the place where you gotta paste this link that

we had saved .right click and select paste select start so you can see the trailer that

we had selected all right now you can even see the qualities that you want now there

are many options you want to do it in mp3 or webm and many other options . so if I want

suppose 360 pixels I'll start downloading ,then its done almost its nothing . now this

is a simple thing guys this is really very simple there will be no problems for you as

far as I think . because I have not yet faced any problems see I'll show you its done

so guys this was it ,this is most easy method I would recommend this for those people who

find that many of the YouTube videos are not available for saving offline.

so guys please like this video ,share this video and don't forget to comment below as

many of you might have some other problems too also comment about how you felt about

this video so guys thank you for watching and ill keep on putting some kinds of video

like this .

For more infomation >> YouTube Video Downloader : No Software No Apps!! - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

We Like Good Scrub | Little Red Car | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes For Children - Duration: 17:06.

We Like Good Scrub Little Red Car

For more infomation >> We Like Good Scrub | Little Red Car | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes For Children - Duration: 17:06.

-------------------------------------------

Gear Club Unlimited Difference in setting【ギアクラブアンリミテッド】セッティングの違い【スイッチ60FPS実況】 - Duration: 3:33.

Examine the setting of the driving support system

Change Press the + button

Steering, ABS, braking

It can be adjusted in four stages

It can also be changed in the preset

First it was changed to maximize the steering

Handle effectiveness of became well

We changed the steering to a minimum

that! ? Handle does not turn off!

(In terms of the real car) play a large state

It changed the ABS to the maximum

Brake is applied fairly early in the maximum

※ attention to the unexpected drift for the brake is applied

It changed the ABS to a minimum

Brake lamp is not tired, even during curve

Not nearly shine even in the curve

It changed the braking to the maximum

I stepped on the brake!

It was stopped

It changed the braking to a minimum

I stepped on the brake!

It was stopped! Is this not so fast! ?

It worked too soon in the 160 kg

I find the setting of taste!

For more infomation >> Gear Club Unlimited Difference in setting【ギアクラブアンリミテッド】セッティングの違い【スイッチ60FPS実況】 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Bear Went Over The Mountain | Song for Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Babies - Duration: 1:01:54.

The Bear Went Over The Mountain

For more infomation >> The Bear Went Over The Mountain | Song for Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Babies - Duration: 1:01:54.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Fluffy Slime! 4 Ways on How To Make The Best ULTIMATE Fluffy Slime! - Duration: 11:01.

hello beautiful people! I am @whoisdandra and today we're going to be doing

fluffy slime! so I wanted to show you guys four different methods for making

fluffy slime. if you are interested, please go ahead and continue watching

this video. and let's go ahead and jump into the first method! alright, so we will

be using Elmer's glue, liquid foaming soaps. I have two different kinds here.

shaving cream, water, borax, a mixing bowl for our borax, food coloring. we have

measuring cups- 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup, and 1/8 teaspoon. we have mixing sticks, and of

course a mixing bowl to put everything in. alright, first things first: let's add

1/4 cup water to our borax solution bowl. and then we're going to add about a

little bit over 1/8 of a teaspoon of borax and add it to the water. then mix

that together. and make sure we mix that very very well

and just sit it off to the side. in our mixing bowl, we're going to add 1/2 cup

of glue, and then of course, I go ahead and take out all the excess glue- I don't

want to waste product here lol. and now let's add food coloring into our glue and mix

it together. and of course, the more food coloring you add, the more pigmented our

glue will be. and I'm adding more food coloring.

now, I'm going to be adding the foaming liquid soap. you can use as much

or as little as you want. of course, the more that you use,

the fluffier your slime will turn out.

and then mix that together.

now, let's add in our shaving cream. and again, as much as you want to use, the

fluffier it will turn out. as you can see, I used old shaving cream, and it was not

fluffy at all lol. so I have to mix that away and start over. there we go...

yay! now it's actually beautiful. so yeah, just use as little or as much as you

want and mix it together. and now, to add the actual borax solution.

so I mixed the borax solution into our glue. and then of course, we're going

to stir it and watch the excitement as your slime begins to form.

sometimes it can take a while so just take your time.

alright, at this point, we can start kneading. I just take

it from the outside and bring it towards the center until it is one nice cohesive

texture. and there we have it- beautiful fluffy slime! you guys, it's so soft.

and as beautiful as this is, we are not done yet. we still have three more recipes to

cover. so let's go ahead and move right along. alright guys, so for this recipe we

are using 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon measuring cups, mixing sticks, Elmer's

glue, liquid starch, of course a mixing bowl, food coloring, water, liquid foaming

soap, and our shaving cream.

so we will be adding in 1/4 of a cup of glue to our mixing bowl.

and then, of course, you can add in your food coloring. be as liberal or as light

as you choose. and mix that together.

add in your liquid foaming soap.

and of course, our shaving cream- which is my favorite part. and then once you add

that in, and go ahead and mix it together.

now we're going to add in two tablespoons of water and then mix it in.

then we're going to add in a little bit over two tablespoons of liquid

starch. mix that together until we get our nice slime.

then go ahead and knead it, and it will be beautifully fluffy! look at that.it's so

beautiful. I love it so so much. but wait! we are not done we have gotten to down

and we still have two more to go all right and for this we will be using

Elmer's glue a mixing bowl mixing sticks 1/4 measuring cup in one tablespoon

measuring cup we have our detergent for this one

liquid foaming soap for shaving cream food coloring and let's get started

we're going to be adding in 1/4 cup of glue to our mixing bowl then add in your

food coloring and mix it all together

and now at your liquid foaming soap now add your shaving cream and mix that

together

one tablespoon of liquid detergent and stir that together

and then of course you're going to need

now for this actual slam I wasn't necessarily satisfied with the

fluffiness of it not to say it was bad but it could be better so if you ever

have an instance the way you want your slam to be fluffier all you have to do

is add in lotion or more shaving foam and it will help to make it even more

fluffy so I went ahead and I added in my shaving foam I didn't use much I could

have used more so it's really up to you the more you use of course the fluffier

it will be and then we want to just make sure we get that mixed in completely

and it's so messy but it'll be worth it because it's going to be big and fluffy

and beautiful this is it it's so nice I love it so much but we have one to go so

for this recipe let's use a mixing ball in our glue baking soda contact solution

a mixing stick we have our measuring cups we have a 1/4 cup 1 teaspoon and

1/4 of a teaspoon measuring cups in our liquid foaming soap and shaving cream

and food coloring so first we're going to add in 1/4 of a cup of glue to our

mixing bowl

add in your food coloring as you can see I've used different colors like a sack

for all of them and stir the food coloring in with and now let's add in

our foaming soap stir it together well and then add in the shaving foam to make

it nice and fluffy and then stir that all together it's so amazing it's so

bright and beautiful and now we're going to be adding a little more than 1/4 of a

teaspoon of baking soda and then we're going to be adding in two teaspoons of

contact solution and stir it as you can see the slime is coming together it's

very very well we have fluffy floor

so I wanted to add all of the different slimes together and it turned out to be

this nice beautiful mixture I loved it so much I hope you guys enjoyed this

thank you so much for watching and I can see you guys in my next video bye

For more infomation >> DIY Fluffy Slime! 4 Ways on How To Make The Best ULTIMATE Fluffy Slime! - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

how i met ryan higa | nigahiga fanfiction | true story! - Duration: 3:13.

I'll take the ladder ladder the ladder the ladders

I had a dream that Ryan Higa

was holding my hand

at the airport.

He brought me to the security check. On the way

we were holding hands slightly, barely touching.

I was so excited!

We were walking and there was a ladder. Don't you see? You start from nothing and you

slowly make your way to the top.

And in the next moment he climbed up the ladder

My god I'm just gonna get them myself.

He wanted to go through a trapdoor in the ceiling.

And I looked up at him and I wasn't sure if I should follow him.

I had my flight in my mind. But then suddenly, on that ladder Ryan felt ill.

He made an accident in his pants!

I thought I needed to help him.

Ryan do you need help?

This was embarrassing!

Look there is a bathroom, there!

And then he went to the toilet.

He was sweating heavily. The ladder!

I decided to get him some pants.

Wait in there! I'm gonna get to new pants. So I asked the saleslady where I would find

these things. She took me to the door and we went through some corridors.

And landed in the kitchen of a restaurant. There she gave me two oily paper towels.

Here you go!

So I ran back to him, all disappointed

that I was coming back with nothing. Are okay?

he came out of the bathroom still sweating.

not looking very good and I thought of my flight schedule again, considering to

stay and not to take the flight.

The decision was not made when I woke up.

So what do you think? So what do you think?

I think I might have watched

too many YouTube videos!

my head hurts so bad

And changed too many diapers!

Thanks for watching! And if you're watching this Ryan, I don't mean

to be disrespectful but anyway: Sorry because it's a true story!

Ryan Higa I ladder you! (And I love you ;-)

For more infomation >> how i met ryan higa | nigahiga fanfiction | true story! - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to Smoke Palace from Booth on Mirage 64 Tick in CS-GO - Trickytorials - Duration: 1:03.

Hit Like, leave a comment and do Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> How to Smoke Palace from Booth on Mirage 64 Tick in CS-GO - Trickytorials - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Tiémoué Bakayoko Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Tiémoué Bakayoko Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Pizza Napoletana. (Pizza-Day USA) - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Pizza Napoletana. (Pizza-Day USA) - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to Create Dummy Text in Word or Powerpoint - Duration: 1:43.

Today you will see how to create a Dummy text in Powerpoint and Word.

Stay tuned and watch

You have probably seen this text before,

It is usually used to test different fonts and size of fonts in a document.

You can use it to see how your document will look like

or your presentation.

Did you know that Word and Powerpoint have a magic little command that allows you to

throw out this text on your presentation or your Word document.

just watch this.

You can start by opening up a blank Word document.

Now you can choose a font and font size that you want to test.

Let's take a slightly different font to see the effect,

this one I think will do the trick.

Now you can type = lorem () and press enter.

You can switch to a normal font and try again.

You repeat and type = lorem () with brackets.

If you want to fill the entire page you can write = lorem (25)

As you can see here, you can also use the same command in Powerpoint

to test the appearance or font in your presentation.

That was all we had for today.

Thank you for watching.

Did you like the tip and would like to see more tips from us.

Subscribe to our Youtube channel.

See you in another video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét