Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

OH NOSCOPED

For more infomation >> Insane No Scope in Tilted Towers! - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD獣人】Are You Sad? ( T ʖ̯ T) - Duration: 0:08.

Are you SAD?

Yeah I don't want to talk about it

Then Fxxx You

For more infomation >> 【MMD獣人】Are You Sad? ( T ʖ̯ T) - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD獣人】Are You Gay? ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) - Duration: 1:09.

I just wonder if

perhaps your heart might be a bit bigger than you want to let on?

There's some people say I don't have a heart at all

Why would they say that?

Because they know me well

Go on...

Do you have any interest outside of work?

Enjoy various physical pursuits

You're unmarried, oh...

You're were adopted at age 4

That's a matter of public record

I'm sorry, I didn't...

Do you have any actual question? Torajiro-kun?

Yeah, sorry...

Are you gay?

Heh heh heh...

It's written here, I just...

No... I'm not gay

I apologize, Doggo-san, I can be little...

Intrusive?

Curious?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét