Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

ASMR Lightbulb Slime

For more infomation >> ASMR Lightbulb Slime | GigiASMR - Duration: 17:35.

-------------------------------------------

REACT | One Sweet Day - Cover by Khel, Bugoy, and Daryl Ong feat. Katrina Velarde | REAÇÃO - Duration: 7:12.

Hi guys, how are you? This is Gabriel Muniz and welcome back to my channel!

Well, I came to bring a react from a cover of a band that sang

Khel, Bugoy, and Daryl Ong featuring Katrina Velarde

One Sweet Day

So I'm here to check out this cover

So I'll just ask you to subscribe to my channel

Turn on the notification bell

Leave your like

Share with your friends

And to follow me in my social networks, especially in my Instagram that my @ will be appearing down here

And that's it, come on I'm crazy to listen and check it out! Comes

...

*translating to Portuguese*

...

Wow!

...

Uff

...

OMG

...

The melismas, people! OMG

How beautiful!

...

Oh my God

...

Let me pause here, because so, came at a time that is very nice people!

Like this girl, this woman, she sings well! She sings very very well

And then came that part that she continues to sing and the boys made a choir, a background voice, very beautiful, very beautiful indeed!

Wow, what a beautiful song! My God

...

My god

...

Guys, this woman sings a lot!

...

OMG

...

Guys I'm creepy! Very creepy!

...

This is very beautiful!

...

My God

...

Jesus

...

My God

Wow, it's very handsome

...

Wow!

It's serious people

...

OH MY GODNESS

...

Guys, my heart can not handle it

...

Wow!

...

Guys, how beautiful!

A meeting of wonderful voices, and people, what a powerful voice that girl has!

She goes a long way and has to invest a lot in this career, because she is beautiful, and she has a wonderful voice

And they make very beautiful and very precise melismas at the right time, you know?

And people, very handsome! I do not have things to say, I got goose bumps

I hope you enjoyed! I loved it and thanks Rainer for pointing out this video for me to react!

And that's it, it subscribes to my channel

Activate the notification bell

Lets say its like that helps me a lot in channel disclosure

And it follows me in my social networks, especially in my Instagram that will be appearing here below

Share with your friends and tell me what you found!

So that's it folks, see you next time! Goodbye

For more infomation >> REACT | One Sweet Day - Cover by Khel, Bugoy, and Daryl Ong feat. Katrina Velarde | REAÇÃO - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

MSNBC LIVE HD | The Rachel Maddow Today 10/12/18 Live Stream Breaking News - Duration: 2:19:30.

For more infomation >> MSNBC LIVE HD | The Rachel Maddow Today 10/12/18 Live Stream Breaking News - Duration: 2:19:30.

-------------------------------------------

The media's Kanye West double standard - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> The media's Kanye West double standard - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Professor slams stigmatizing of Kanye's medical history - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Professor slams stigmatizing of Kanye's medical history - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

『よく見ると・・・』2018年10月13日10時27分頃のケムトレイル - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> 『よく見ると・・・』2018年10月13日10時27分頃のケムトレイル - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

"เมนูมาม่า: มาม่าแกงเขียวหวาน ไข่ยางมะตูม" ทำอาหารง่ายๆ งบไม่เกิน 20 บาท | Pam Studio - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> "เมนูมาม่า: มาม่าแกงเขียวหวาน ไข่ยางมะตูม" ทำอาหารง่ายๆ งบไม่เกิน 20 บาท | Pam Studio - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Scream Town reopens with new security - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Scream Town reopens with new security - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики с игрушками - Волшебный туалет! Новые игрушечные мультфильмы и видео для детей на русском - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Мультики с игрушками - Волшебный туалет! Новые игрушечные мультфильмы и видео для детей на русском - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

chơi game bầu cua 2018 - 2019 trên điện thoại, dạy hack game bầu cua bịp - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> chơi game bầu cua 2018 - 2019 trên điện thoại, dạy hack game bầu cua bịp - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

BJD Tag: "BJD Frustration Tag" [Kiwi Ninamori] [CC] - Duration: 16:56.

Hello, this is Sea Hedgehog, and you're here again on

my channel, A Jest in Sober Earnest, and I thought I

would do the "BJD Frustration Tag" by Kiwi Ninamori.

And this one's a little bit strange because I feel like I've

answered it. I went through all my tag videos, and it

appears that I have not answered it, but some of the

questions seem very familiar, so I don't know if it

overlaps with another one, or [more likely] I thought

about answering it, and then didn't.

And I actually can't look up when the original tag was

published because it looks like she's deleted her

Youtube account. So I hope it's just a temporary issue,

but that's a thing.

And of course, if she deleted her account because it

was not fun anymore, or whatever, that's totally fine, I

just clicked off the link that was provided by somebody

else who did the tag, and it doesn't go anywhere, and I

was very confused.

So the first question is, "Have you ever gotten a doll that

you wanted so badly, but as soon as it arrived, you

weren't sure about it anymore."

And I've had that happen a couple of times, and both of

them happen to be for the same character, who has

been driving me absolutely insane. So I'm going to pick

the character up, and, I guess, the doll has successfully

done it another time, because I had filmed a box

opening for the head, and it is gone. I think what

happened is I thought I transferred it to my computer,

and then it got deleted off my phone, and now I don't

have it anywhere.

So it was totally a mistake that I made, I just don't

actually know what happened because I can't find it

anywhere and I don't know why.

So the character is my Kore, Min. So now she has the

Soom MORGA head—and I actually: where'd her hair go,

but anyway. I have yet to magnetize the scalp and I have

yet to refit the wigs that used to be for this head onto

this doll. She's gotten really washed out so I think I'm

going to turn this…does this make it better?

Here's the close-up of this face. I haven't been able to

wipe it totally because I don't have any isopropanol, so I

had to use 100% acetone, which meant that I also had

to not totally submerge the head, which is what I

normally do to wipe a faceup because acetone makes

resin more porous and squishy and I didn't want to

totally melt the head. Or not really melt it, but just kind

of, you know, dent it.

So this doll has been driving me insane. Originally, I

imagined the doll as this head, and you can see there

are some similarities, and I don't even know why this

seems improved to me on this body. I actually

compared this body, how I have it set up now to the

Soom body that this head was on originally, and it's only

like a couple cm shorter, and the shoulder

measurements are the same, and everything else is the

same, which is very strange.

So I think, proportionally it does work, but the strange

part about it is that their head measurements are

similar in size and so I don't really know why this head

looks so much more massive on this body. This head still looks a little bit big, but I think it's better.

So that's sort of an ongoing struggle. I bought this head

because this head was one of my grails. This is also

another grail, just because this head was limited and I

couldn't find it anywhere for a very long time. And I think

I have a whole tag video where I just, you know, whine,

incessantly, about the fact that this head hasn't arrived

yet.

Which kills me—which is why the fact that I deleted the

box opening kills me so much, because it was a really

great box opening. There was a whole outfit in the box,

but that's gone. Bye! Oh well.

Yeah, so I bought this head because I was like, "Finally, I

managed to get one of my grails, I'm going to make it be

this character," and then it was too big. And the same

thing happened. I sort of bought a Soom Dia Romantic

head—that's like the dreaming version—as a consolation

because I couldn't get this head, and the pout is slightly

similar.

And it was also too big, and I want this character to be

very small, so it's sort of been an ongoing struggle. It's

not that I had any problems with the head; it's just that

proportionally it didn't work.

So just this ongoing saga with Kore. I think I'm finally OK

though. Hopefully. We'll see.

"What was your worst shipping experience?" So that

was actually—and this is why I feel like I've already

answered this prompt. And I think I can turn this on now

because I'm not washing out my one doll—I received a

body, and when it arrived, the doll was saturated in

smoke because the person was a smoker.

Which, I might have been fine with if I'd known before,

but I didn't, and I'd never dealt with smoke in a doll

before and so I was really afraid that it had permanently

saturated the resin.

It ended up, for anybody that's dealing with this issue—I

soaked the entire body in isopropanol, 90-99%. I think I

used 99% because that's what's available at my

Walgreens—but that got rid of the smoke smell. I did

have to toss the—[to cat:] it's ok—I did have to toss the

stringing and use new string because it was just totally

saturated, and then the carrying container, I just had to

toss, because when I threw it in the washing machine, it

totally disintegrated.

So that was a little bit unfortunate. Thankfully I haven't

had a bad shipping experience besides that—Oh, and

then the leg ended up being broken [cat cries] and the

person didn't tell me

[To cat:] It's Ok! Why are you so upset? The cat came

over and attacked me and now she's unhappy that I

picked her up because I thought she wanted to be

picked up because she came over to me. Oh well.

Yeah. So the leg was broken [and repaired] when it

arrived, and so that was kind of disappointing.

"What was your worst company experience?" I also have

not had—knock on wood—particularly bad experiences

with companies. I've had funny experiences.

I guess, what would count as my "worst experience" is

always Dollshe, just because he takes forever, but it's

never an issue with the doll not arriving or being broken

or whatever.

I guess, I did have a Dollzone body arrive and every

single finger was broken. I think I mentioned that for

Sighthound Lady's benefit, because she had the same

thing happen to her with the 70cm body. I also have the

70cm body, the new one. 72cm, 71cm, something like

that.

So there's something about—it's sort of like the

Resinsoul Mi body, the really long gangly one:

something about the hands is just off and they break.

That was disappointing, but then I just gave the

character jointed hands, just because I'd already waited

7 or 8 months to get the body and I didn't want the

hands to take that long.

But I guess that would be my "worst" company

experience. The funny one is that every time—I've had

this ongoing struggle with UniverseDoll. They have 2

white skin resins, and the name that they use for their

white skin resins, the name that they use on their

Taobao [via Google Translate], and the name that they

use on their Etsy are all different. I don't think they have

an Etsy anymore.

But when I was ordering, all of the resin names were

different, and so somehow I managed to order parts

that I wanted to match: I wanted them both to be the

snow white resin, but 1 ended up milk white and the

other ended up snow white.

But I don't really fault them for that because I think it

would have been a more precise order if I could speak

[and read] Chinese [Mandarin], because they have one

Chinese name for each of those colors. It's just an issue

with a combination of Google Translate, whatever Etsy

uses, and whatever they use, internally, when you email

them. But that was sort of amusing.

That's my—the doll, or the body that is now being worn

by my Dollprika Umbra, so if you find that video, you will

see that now the doll is dyed one color and you can't

even tell, so it's not even really that much of an issue,

but it was funny.

"What is the doll that got away?"

So, originally it was this Or-Doll Anderl and the Soom

Morga, and also an AngelsDoll Michael that I managed

to snag that I've been waiting for a really long time,

some AngelsDoll Female Massive Bodies that I have

box openings for.

What else have I kind of managed to finally track down?

A Nabarro Sumner head, an LLT Neil…Neeeiiillll. Where

is Neil? Oh. Right there! [Points to him.]

So I guess now, that I've managed to hunt down all of

these heads and bodies that have since been

discontinued, my only doll that got away would be a doll

that I actually don't want anymore. But when I first got

exposed to the doll hobby, the first doll that I was

exposed to that I actually liked the aesthetic of was a

DOT Shall.

Dream of Doll. There we go. So Dream of Doll, DOT—

that's the size. I think it was a 60cm doll—Shall. And

when I look up pictures of that head now, it's much more

exaggerated and anime-esque…or cartoonish? Not really

anime-esque. It's got those big eyes and the small

mouth that was popular during that time, but it was one

of the more realistic sculpts when it was released. And

so, I think that's the doll that got away, just because

when I was in a period of time that I would have bought

that doll, I didn't buy her. Now the company's defunct

and I'm not really interested in that aesthetic anymore,

so.

"What was the most items that you've gotten for a doll

that didn't work out?"

Since I don't really have much stuff for any of my

dolls—I really do need to sit down and do cr*p for my

dolls. The priority right now is wigmaking because I feel

like it makes them at least look kind of put together,

versus outfits, and they all need eyes so badly. And

faceups.

I haven't yet had a character that has not been reshelled

[after selling/replacing the original shell], so even if the

doll didn't work out, the character is still there and I

could repurpose their stuff for a different doll.

I did have a couple Hujoos, some ABS plastic—some

MSD-sized dolls that I've since given away, and I bought

quite a few things from TTYA for them, but Pip wears a

lot of that stuff now, so I guess that technically fits the

criteria, in the case that the doll didn't work out; I gave

them away.

I think in some videos I say "gave them away" and some

videos I say "sold them." What really happened was I

"sold them" to a friend for a dramatically reduced price.

Just because I'd just gotten out of college, I'd started to

get resin dolls, and I was feeling guilty because I didn't

play with these dolls anymore, and they're good dolls. I

just wasn't doing anything with them, and I was afraid to

sell online when I wanted to get rid of them, so I was

just like, this person is going to enjoy them, like

"Goodbye. Have them. Great. Awesome."

The other things I do for dolls is I have a lot of fabric

that hasn't been sewn, so generally what happens is I

get a stack of fabric that I have in mind for a particular

character in a particular period of time, and then if it

doesn't work for that particular doll, I just shift, like they

trade fabric bundles.

So that hasn't happened to me yet. It will happen; it just

hasn't happened.

"The most money that you've spent on items and parts

that didn't work for a doll." I guess that would be Arial

because I bought a whole different body [and head] so

now Arial's a 5th Motif Venitu and she used to be a Doll

Legend 70cm body that I still have [and a Simply Divine

Harlequin head], so I'm still kind of deciding whether I

want to get rid of that doll, it's a SimplyDivine Harlequin

on that body, because I really do like that body and like

that aesthetic. I just, the doll isn't serving a purpose

right now, so I don't want to know if I want to keep it.

Yeah. Believe it or not, all of the dolls that I have, I have

an idea in mind for them, I just haven't executed it. So I

guess that's the most items or parts I've gotten that

didn't work out for a doll. Morga, though, might count

because I bought the full doll, with an outfit, just for the

head to resell the rest of the stuff, so that's a bit

ridiculous, but also I really wanted the head.

"What was the worst time you've gotten something that

wasn't as described. I've had that happen more with

fabric than with dolls. So I gave you the example of my

worst shipping experience; I guess it wasn't exactly a

bad shipping experience, maybe it answers this question a little bit better because it wasn't technically an issue with shipping.

Although, the reason I think of it as an issue with

shipping is that when I received the box, the entire

outerbox smelled like smoke as well. So you could tell, I

could tell in USPS that this was going to be a bad box

opening before I opened the box, so I think of it as part

of the shipping process.

So occasionally I'll order fabric or something for a doll,

and then what arrives is not the same thing. I think that

frustrates me a little bit more, surprisingly enough.

I guess, initially, I kind of felt lied to, because I thought it

would occur to somebody that the whole doll is

saturated in smoke. Now my perspective is that the

person should have written on their selling page that

they smoked, just because I think what actually

happened is from their perspective, since they didn't

smoke in the house, they didn't think that the smoke

could have gotten to the doll, and you're probably

desensitized to it

So I don't actually know that it was a deliberate

omission on the part of the person [seller].

But when I receive something that is not what I ordered,

like not even remotely, that kind of frustrates me. So

once I ordered fabric and was told it was 60" wide and

silk and it was 15" wide and polyester. That made me

really mad.

[Cat meows; to cat:] Yeah? Do you even fit in there?

They're both between the bookshelf and the wall. I am

surprised that Reedy fits. He is pretty chubby. He's got

the weirdest proportions for a cat. I don't know, I've

never had a cat with these proportions. He's like pear

shaped. Like, he reminds me of a Dust of Dolls body or

the Leekeworld art body because, when he sits down,

he's super super narrow and then this big, this big

bottom half.

[Acts like cat is heavy to pick up; To cat:] You going to

cry again, unhappily?

Yeah, so I think that was this tag! Bye!

For more infomation >> BJD Tag: "BJD Frustration Tag" [Kiwi Ninamori] [CC] - Duration: 16:56.

-------------------------------------------

একটি দুর্বল হাদিস || Ekti durbol hadis || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> একটি দুর্বল হাদিস || Ekti durbol hadis || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

As election approaches, negative ads aren't going away - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> As election approaches, negative ads aren't going away - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

[라온아빠tv][Engsub] Q&A Part2. 유튜브(Q&A Part2.Youtube) - Duration: 3:23.

youtube.....why did we started??

why did we started? do you remember?

one day all of sudden Jiun said he wants to do youtube

and.... somehow we did it...

first. I like to watch youtube alot

I love Changhyun (KPOP COVER STREET KARAOKE) I love you sir~

I been watching KPOP COVER STREET KARAOKE and all of sudden I just wanted to do it

at the time when we were trying to open, I said to my follower about the channel on my insta live

that we are going to open a channal. and we just uploaded some videos that is how we started

- we didnt even know how to edit the videos and what we have to record - right...

but we just wanted to open so we just did without any plan

that is why 1st 2 videos are from my instagram

1st one is ikon - Killing me challenge

that was not really killing me challenge. it was before the challenge started

I just thought it would be fun to do it so that's why i did it

and other one is my parents reaction to pregnancy from my sellphone

any plan to have nickname for the subscriber?

- well we want to.... - we got some names from people but...

- it is hard for us to say it..... - feel little bit a awkward

honestly most of our subscribers are Bobby or iKon's fan so ...

I dont think we have our fan yet

so it feels little too much for us to have nickname for the subscriber....hahaha

maybe later when our channel gets bigger than maybe....

who reply the comments?

I do.... all the replies are from me

what program do we use for the video?

Adobe is too expensive for us so....

we are using it cuz it is cheaper but good enough for us to use it

we are not an expert so we don't need anything better

we are just uploading vlog most of time so

I want to have a editor for us

it will be easy to do youtube i think

but.... our youtube can't make any money so...

maybe later when we start to make money out of it I will think about it

no no we are not

what kind of contents we want to do

-Raon - yes Raon

when I started i wanted to do exercise channel but..

I am not good at it so I can't

but people like more of our Vlog so I just kind of doing Vlog only right now

and later when Roan born we will most likely doing Vlog about him

- isnt your reason to have youtube channel is for Raon? - yes correct

when we started, the 1st reason was to record Raon and have them on youtube so we can show it to him later

but somehow I am having fun of it and now I am doing it hahahaha

For more infomation >> [라온아빠tv][Engsub] Q&A Part2. 유튜브(Q&A Part2.Youtube) - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Part 4/4 - Directory Opus 12.10 Tutorial/Highlights - Duration: 14:31.

The dialog for changing attributes and timestamps

now allows you copy times

from various image and document metadata tags

over the file's main Created and Modified timestamps.

You can now have a button which creates

a predefined list of folders

but also lets you see and edit the list first.

This is handy if you need to create the same folders

in a lot of places, but sometimes need to deviate

from your normal template.

The button I've been clicking runs this command.

And it creates folders with names like these.

The first line gets the current date

and stores it into a variable

since we're going to use it in several places.

The second line runs the CreateFolder command

with the ASK argument

which tells it to always display a prompt

even when the command line specifies folder names.

If the ASK argument was not here

the command would just create the folders

without showing the prompt.

The rest of the command line is a list of folders to create

with each name in quotes.

The last name creates a folder

with two child folders below it

and they're separated by a pipe character.

The file display border directly above each file display

can now host multiple toolbars instead of just one.

Buttons on these toolbars always affect only the file display

that they are over, even if it is inactive

so this is a great place to put shortcuts

to frequently used folders.

To create a folder shortcut

go into Customize mode and drag something to the toolbar.

This now works with file collections as well.

You can also drag web pages from web browsers

on to your toolbars.

Except from Microsoft Edge, because it's terrible!

And this also works with URL shortcut files

which are already on disk.

You can also do this with images and documents

if you have things that you need to access in a hurry

and want a button for them on your toolbar.

Steam shortcuts are also now supported

and here I'm dragging two of them to a docked toolbar

at the top of my screen.

This creates buttons which will launch Steam

passing it the ID of the game which you wish to run.

So clicking the button launches the game.

If you drag an exe file to a toolbar

the new Launch Options dialog appears.

This allows you to choose how to run the program

via a simple list of checkboxes.

You can say the program should be run on its own

or you can have it passed the list of selected files

to run the program on those files.

You can choose whether or not the program runs asynchronously

as well as some other details.

The choices you make here

are reflected in the command preview near the bottom.

This preview helps new users become familiar

with the Opus command syntax

without having to write any of it from scratch.

Not all software can be run in the same way

so it's a good idea to test the choices you've made

work with the program you're trying to run.

You can do that here without leaving the dialog

and refine your choices, if necessary

before creating the button.

In this case, I'm making a button which runs Notepad

and I would like to make sure it will run Notepad

against any selected files.

The dialog allows me add an example file

to test the command.

And I'm selecting a file with text data inside

as that's something that Notepad can edit.

Now, when I click the Test button

Notepad opens with the file I chose

and I know my choices worked.

I also want this button to be able to run

Notepad on its own, without any files

so I'll clear the file list, and do another test run.

That works as well

So we're good. We can click OK

and now the button is created.

If needed, we can open the button in the normal editor

and change any additional details.

Within this Command Editor

the Browse menu now allows you to insert the path

of various things into the command.

You can add the path to a file or folder

or to one of your FTP bookmarks.

You can also now insert one of your path aliases

or one of the built-in aliases

by selecting them from this menu.

The built-in aliases take you to various

standard system folders

without having to worry about paths being different

on different machines or with different user accounts.

If you're wondering about these funny-looking alias names

they're ones I created to go to paths which I use a lot

by only having to type a couple of letters into the file display.

For example, the 'd' alias takes me to my downloads folder.

The 'albums' alias takes me to my CD collection.

So I can just type /albums into the file display

and I'm there.

Back in the Command Editor, if you push F1 or the Help icon

while on a line with an @ modifier

it will now open the help page that describes all the modifiers.

If you do the same thing on a line which runs an internal command

it will open the help page for that command.

The help file is now displayed in your web browser

although you can switch back to the old Help Viewer

if you preferred it.

The documentation is still stored locally and opens instantly

even when you're offline

it's just displayed by a different program.

If you click the link icon at the top of any page

it will take you to the online version of the same document

which can be handy if you want to share the page with other people.

If you have some text in the clipboard

Opus can now show a preview of that text

when you hover over the Paste button

and that lets you see what will be created

if you go ahead and paste the data.

Pasting text data into Opus

creates a new text file with the data inside it.

This also works with image data.

If you have an image in your clipboard

the Paste button can now show a thumbnail of it

so you know what you're about to save into a new file.

I've configured Opus to save clipboard image data

into bitmap files (or BMP)

but you can also use PNG and JPEG as well...

Or GIF, if you want.

If you like this preview feature

you may wish to move the Paste button out of your Edit menu

and on to your main toolbar

so it's easier to hover over it.

Of course, you can also paste directly using Ctrl-V.

The default toolbars contain buttons

for copying the names and paths of files in various formats.

Most of these run variations of the Clipboard COPYNAMES command.

This one places the full path to each selected file

into the clipboard, with each file on a separate line.

We've added a new "quote" parameter which tells this command

to always put quotes around the names and paths

even if they're on separate lines

and even if they don't contain spaces.

Most hotkeys in Opus fall into one of two types.

Standalone hotkeys are commands which only exist as hotkeys

and can only be edited via the Customize / Keys page.

Toolbar hotkeys are the other main type

and this is where a hotkey is assigned to something

which already exists on a toolbar or menu.

The hotkey list now has a column which tells you

the toolbar, if any, which each item comes from.

You can double-click any hotkey to edit its command

and if it's a toolbar hotkey

you'll also be editing the corresponding button on the toolbar.

If you select a toolbar hotkey and then click Locate

Opus will show it on its toolbar

opening any menus if required

and flash the individual button.

The OnOpenLister scripting event

is triggered when a new lister window opens.

But it runs before any of the folder tabs for that window

have been created.

That was a problem if you wanted your script

to do things to or with those folder tabs

since they didn't exist yet when your script was called.

These scripts can now request that the OnOpenLister event

be called a second time, after the tabs are open

for those situations.

New button modifiers allow you to disable

or even completely hide buttons, in different situations.

Here, I'm using the @hideifpath modifier

to have a Virus Scan button

which is only visible when I'm in my Downloads folder.

I have a similar button for extracting archives.

When I exit Customize mode

both buttons disappear because I'm in my Desktop folder.

When I go into my Downloads folder

the buttons appear again.

So now, if you have buttons which only make sense

in particular folders, you don't have to clutter-up your toolbar

by showing them all the time.

You can also have buttons which only appear in certain display modes.

I'm in Details mode now, but if I switch into Thumbnails

two buttons appear for rotating images.

If I switch back to Details again, the buttons are hidden again.

These buttons do work in Details mode

but they're a bit hard to use when you can't see what's going on.

The buttons use the @hideif modifier

to test the state of the internal command for setting the view mode.

This isn't restricted to the Set VIEW command.

You can use it with any stateful internal command.

Another new feature is the ability to disable buttons

depending on the number of files that are selected.

This button runs a program which compares two files

so it only makes sense to enable it when two files are selected.

When nothing is selected the button is disabled.

And the same is true after selecting a single file.

But with two files selected, the button is enabled

and now I can use it.

The new @ifrunning modifier allows buttons to do different things

if a program is already running.

In this example, if Notepad is already running

then the button will display a message box.

If Notepad is not running, the button will launch it instead.

So the first time I click the button, it launches Notepad.

If I click it again, with Notepad already running

I get the message box.

Close Notepad and click it again and it will re-open Notepad.

And so on.

File context menus have always allowed you to add

normal sub-menus such as this one.

But if you were paying close attention

you may have noticed a new type of menu.

Clicking the label or icon part will run a command directly

while the drop-down arrow on the right can be clicked

to access additional options in a sub-menu.

This is just like the button-menus

that you can use on normal toolbars and menus

but you couldn't do this in file context menus until now.

To create one of these in a context menu

create a sub-menu the way you normally would

then right-click the first item inside the menu

and turn on the Button option.

That first item will then become the action

of the top-level button part.

Now, let's say I have two versions of the same file

and I'm going to copy one over the other.

The Replace File dialog opens again.

As these are text files, I can hover over the thumbnails

to enlarge the preview slightly and see a little bit more

of the start of each file.

That can be useful sometimes

but in this case both files start with the same text

so it's not really giving me a clue about where the differences are.

I can also double-click the thumbnails to open the two files

and while that's great sometimes, especially for images

it's still not really helping in this case.

Comparing two text files is best done using a dedicated comparison tool

and it would be nice to be able to run such a thing from here.

When you right-click a thumbnail

you get the context menu for that file.

And that's not new.

But you can now add special items

which only appear in the Replace File dialog

and which run commands on both files at once.

I've added this item for Beyond Compare, and when I select it

I can now instantly see the differences between the two files.

To set this up, I went to the All Files file type

and added a command to the new Replace Menu tab.

This command runs Beyond Compare

and it passes both the names of the file that's being copied

and the name of the file that's about to be replaced.

Most comparison tools work in the same way

but some may require additional arguments.

You should check the manual for your comparison tool.

The last two years have seen many improvements to the scripting API.

There isn't time to cover those in detail, but all the new stuff

is in the Scripting Reference section of the manual.

The API for script dialogs has also seen many improvements

and this interactive script example was posted to our forum by Bytespiller.

The UI for designing script dialogs has also seen improvements.

You can find lots of other scripts on the forum

such as this one posted by Wowbagger

which lets you add your own custom columns using regular expressions.

Or this script posted by TBone

which gives you an extended version of the built-in Select command.

For those, and lots of other scripts, check out the forum.

Speaking of the forum...

The last thing I want to show you is the Secure Screenshot feature.

This allows you to take a screenshot of the lister

or even your whole desktop

hiding any files which may contain private or confidential information

or may simply be extremely embarrassing

and not something you want to post in public.

But you've got those files just

spilling out of every folder on your computer

and, you know, you can't possibly change directories

and go somewhere that doesn't have them

'cause they're everywhere!

So, you know, this will help you...

Cheers.

Okay! I think that's been plenty for today.

If you got this far, thank you very much for watching

and making it worth making this video.

We'll have more updates for you soon.

And until then, goodbye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét