Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

Despite the devastation of what has been confirmed

as an extraterrestrial attack,

the extraordinary heroics

of the group known as the Avengers

has been to many a cause not only for comfort,

but for celebration.

It's just really great knowing they're out there.

That someone is watching over us.

I love you, Thor!

And then these guys were like...

And then the air goes...

And this green guy walks up and he goes...

I don't know.

I don't exactly feel safer with those things out there.

It just seems that there's a lot they're not telling us.

Superheroes in New York? Give me a break.

These so-called "heroes"

have to be held responsible

for the destruction done to this city.

This was their fight. Where are they now?

Tough questions are being asked about the Avengers themselves.

Their sudden appearance

and equally sudden disappearance...

What, this is all somehow their fault?

Captain America saved my life.

Wherever he is, and wherever any of them are,

I would just...

I would want to say thank you.

Where are the Avengers?

I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts.

I'd say they've earned a leave of absence.

And the Tesseract?

The Tesseract is where it belongs.

Out of our reach.

That's not your call.

I didn't make it.

I just didn't argue with the god that did.

So, you let him take it

and the war criminal, Loki,

who should be answering for his crime.

I think he will be.

I don't think you understand what you've started,

letting the Avengers loose on this world.

They're dangerous.

They surely are, and the whole world knows it.

Every world knows it.

Was that the point of all this?

A statement?

A promise.

Sir, how does it work now?

They've gone their separate ways.

Some, pretty extremely far.

If we get into a situation like this again,

what happens then?

They'll come back.

Are you really sure about that?

I am.

Why?

Because we'll need them to.

For more infomation >> Avengers Ending Scene / Stan Lee Cameo | The Avengers (2012) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Nghe Lời Fan Đi Chặt Mía Trộn Muối Ớt Ăn Xong Gãy Răng Luôn Rồi Huhu - Miền Tây Vlogs Tập 275 - Duration: 12:36.

Welcome to Mien Tay Vlogs

For more infomation >> Nghe Lời Fan Đi Chặt Mía Trộn Muối Ớt Ăn Xong Gãy Răng Luôn Rồi Huhu - Miền Tây Vlogs Tập 275 - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

La NASA quiere perforar 10 km hacia abajo en el Supervolcán Yellowstone para 'salvar' al mundo - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> La NASA quiere perforar 10 km hacia abajo en el Supervolcán Yellowstone para 'salvar' al mundo - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

IMMORTAL VOID GRIM LION 5LINA VOID - Duration: 4:16:36.

For more infomation >> IMMORTAL VOID GRIM LION 5LINA VOID - Duration: 4:16:36.

-------------------------------------------

Snow challenges || makan salju pake susu bendera || ENG SUB - Duration: 20:14.

For more infomation >> Snow challenges || makan salju pake susu bendera || ENG SUB - Duration: 20:14.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #416 (LOOΠΔ TV #416) - Duration: 1:00.

(LOOΠΔ has arrived at the next set!)

JinSoul: Hello Kim Lip: Hello

JinSoul: Actually, 4 members including us and ViVi left home early morning today

JinSoul: (Envnious) However, ViVi went to home already Kim Lip: Yeah

Kim Lip: She's bad…

JinSoul: So Lip and HeeJin should wait for me!

Kim Lip: Pardon?

(Today's last filming is JinSoul's scene!) JinSoul: Cause I'm the last~

JinSoul: Hey! Wait for me! Kim Lip: Can't hear you~

JinSoul: (Simple) Run and lip sync and it will end

Kim Lip: I guess that means it will take a long time. Am I wrong?

JinSoul: Nah. It won't take a long time~

JInSoul: Because you will sleep tight in the car then it will end~

Kim Lip: HeeJin is doing lip sync now

Kim Lip: I hope she will do her best~

Kim Lip: Then see you! JinSoul: Fighting~

HeeJin: I slept really well in the car all the way to here

HeeJin: So I think my face is too puffy~

(Never…)

HeeJin: Does my face look puffy?

HeeJin: Or is it not?

HeeJin: (Ran out of things to say) See you~

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #416 (LOOΠΔ TV #416) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Black Ops 4 - GTX 750 ti - Blackout - Zombies - MP - i3 8100 - G4560 - 1080p - 900p - 720p - Duration: 24:16.

For more infomation >> Black Ops 4 - GTX 750 ti - Blackout - Zombies - MP - i3 8100 - G4560 - 1080p - 900p - 720p - Duration: 24:16.

-------------------------------------------

Khub Jante Icche Kore / খুব জানতে ইচ্ছে করে | Mahtim Shakib | Cover Song 2018 | Manna Dey - Duration: 3:49.

Khub Jante Icche Kore / খুব জানতে ইচ্ছে করে | Mahtim Shakib | Cover Song 2018 | Manna Dey

Khub Jante Icche Kore / খুব জানতে ইচ্ছে করে | Mahtim Shakib | Cover Song 2018 | Manna Dey

For more infomation >> Khub Jante Icche Kore / খুব জানতে ইচ্ছে করে | Mahtim Shakib | Cover Song 2018 | Manna Dey - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Lightbulb Slime | GigiASMR - Duration: 17:35.

ASMR Lightbulb Slime

For more infomation >> ASMR Lightbulb Slime | GigiASMR - Duration: 17:35.

-------------------------------------------

How To Have More Discipline - Duration: 4:33.

First,

a question.

What is the greatest enemy of discipline?

You might say "laziness" or "procrastination",

and that's partly correct.

But let's dig even deeper…

What is the root cause...

of "laziness" and "procrastination"?

Alright,

I'll give you a hint.

Let's think about something...

that has perfect discipline.

That thing would be a machine, right?

Now,

why does a machine have perfect discipline?

Because it doesn't have emotions.

So now we have our answer:

the greatest enemy of discipline is emotion.

Think about how many times you decide...

not to do something that you should do

like getting up early or going to the gym

because you didn't feel like it.

An emotion stopped you.

This is always the case.

Now, don't get me wrong,

I'm not trying to say that...

you should live without emotion...

like a machine all the time.

What I am saying...

is that there is only one true key...

to having perfect discipline,

and that is to practice ignoring your emotions

at the right time.

Here's how I do it…

When it comes to something that I should do,

I do not allow myself...

a lot of time to think about it.

You see, thoughts feed into emotions.

For example,

when you keep thinking about someone...

that you don't like,

it will make you feel angrier and angrier.

Likewise,

when you keep thinking...

about the actual effort involved in running

or creating a mental movie...

and looping the scene in your mind,

chances are, you won't go out and run!

Those thoughts feed into the feeling of laziness

and it only intensifies until you give up.

So, use the 3-second rule:

if it's good for you,

don't allow yourself more than 3 seconds to...

ruminate, just begin right away.

The more time you allow yourself to think about it,

the less likely you are to go through with it.

If you step back and take a look at your life,

every single thing you do with perfect discipline

is the thing you do without thinking.

For example,

you don't wake up and...

consciously make a plan to brush your teeth,

you just do it.

This is because...

when you do something...

without consciously thinking about it...

for long enough,

a part of your brain called the "basal ganglia"

which is the seat of your habits

will take over...

and turn it into a subconscious action.

Eventually,

when that action is repeated often enough,

your spinal cord will take over and...

turn it into an autonomic process:

which is an action that can be achieved entirely...

without thought,

and it is also immune to your emotions.

And that is when you have developed...

a perfect discipline.

Remember:

the better you are...

at doing the things you're supposed to do,

even when you don't feel like doing them,

the more certain it is...

that you will get the things you want,

when you truly want them.

This is K… signing off.

Till next time,

Be peaceful.

Be powerful.

For more infomation >> How To Have More Discipline - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

REACT | One Sweet Day - Cover by Khel, Bugoy, and Daryl Ong feat. Katrina Velarde | REAÇÃO - Duration: 7:12.

Hi guys, how are you? This is Gabriel Muniz and welcome back to my channel!

Well, I came to bring a react from a cover of a band that sang

Khel, Bugoy, and Daryl Ong featuring Katrina Velarde

One Sweet Day

So I'm here to check out this cover

So I'll just ask you to subscribe to my channel

Turn on the notification bell

Leave your like

Share with your friends

And to follow me in my social networks, especially in my Instagram that my @ will be appearing down here

And that's it, come on I'm crazy to listen and check it out! Comes

...

*translating to Portuguese*

...

Wow!

...

Uff

...

OMG

...

The melismas, people! OMG

How beautiful!

...

Oh my God

...

Let me pause here, because so, came at a time that is very nice people!

Like this girl, this woman, she sings well! She sings very very well

And then came that part that she continues to sing and the boys made a choir, a background voice, very beautiful, very beautiful indeed!

Wow, what a beautiful song! My God

...

My god

...

Guys, this woman sings a lot!

...

OMG

...

Guys I'm creepy! Very creepy!

...

This is very beautiful!

...

My God

...

Jesus

...

My God

Wow, it's very handsome

...

Wow!

It's serious people

...

OH MY GODNESS

...

Guys, my heart can not handle it

...

Wow!

...

Guys, how beautiful!

A meeting of wonderful voices, and people, what a powerful voice that girl has!

She goes a long way and has to invest a lot in this career, because she is beautiful, and she has a wonderful voice

And they make very beautiful and very precise melismas at the right time, you know?

And people, very handsome! I do not have things to say, I got goose bumps

I hope you enjoyed! I loved it and thanks Rainer for pointing out this video for me to react!

And that's it, it subscribes to my channel

Activate the notification bell

Lets say its like that helps me a lot in channel disclosure

And it follows me in my social networks, especially in my Instagram that will be appearing here below

Share with your friends and tell me what you found!

So that's it folks, see you next time! Goodbye

For more infomation >> REACT | One Sweet Day - Cover by Khel, Bugoy, and Daryl Ong feat. Katrina Velarde | REAÇÃO - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Saturday with blackhead treatment at Ha Quyen Spa - Điều trị mụn tại Hà Quyên Spa phần 47 - Duration: 13:16.

Hi everybody.

Welcome back to my channel.

I am Skincare Ha Quyen

If you like my channel and videos about acne treatment.

Please like, share and subscribe to my channel.

Thank you

Thank you for watching my video.

See you in the next video

Goodbye

Thank you for watching my video.

See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Saturday with blackhead treatment at Ha Quyen Spa - Điều trị mụn tại Hà Quyên Spa phần 47 - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

Black Ops 4 - GTX 1060 3gb - Blackout - Zombies - MP - i5 8400 - i3 8100 - 1080p - 1440p - Benchmark - Duration: 19:07.

For more infomation >> Black Ops 4 - GTX 1060 3gb - Blackout - Zombies - MP - i5 8400 - i3 8100 - 1080p - 1440p - Benchmark - Duration: 19:07.

-------------------------------------------

Axios: Journalism that Matters | Official Tease | HBO - Duration: 0:38.

♪ (DRUM MUSIC PLAYS) ♪

(CLOCK TICKING)

(PHONE RINGS)

♪ (DRUM MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

For more infomation >> Axios: Journalism that Matters | Official Tease | HBO - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Lotto Result Today October 13 2018 PCSO 11AM - Duration: 1:27.

Lotto Result Today TV

Subscribe Now For More PCSO Lotto Results

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét