Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

What was that?

There's a girl

Do you have problems with your head? What are you doing?

I am disabled! I fought in Afghanistan! I'll put you in jail!

Why are you doing this?

woman - that you do wrong

man - why do I do wrong? I'm on the main road! And you almost drove me

woman - oh, get away from me

man - Do not do more, you can kill someone, and you will be imprisoned

woman - I was fighting! I saved people! I pulled people out!

man - I do not argue, but do not do more

and get away

She is crazy

Did you see that crazy woman did that?

laughter

Here the woman goes on the opposite strip

It is convenient for a girl to go with such a mirror

What did you do, Madame?

You have hardly killed people just yet, many crashes have been committed

Do you have documents?

Right now, an auto will appear

Scammers

Now they provoke an accident

The headlight has fallen off

in fact it is a "transformer" headlamp

Here comes two scammers

and they begin to blame me

and require from me 5 thousand Russian rubles

For more infomation >> These amazing women are driving! Part 17! - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

1 Madonna Hairstyles - Duration: 11:20.

thank you for watching

For more infomation >> 1 Madonna Hairstyles - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Acides Gras Saturé bon ou pas : La SCIENCE PARLE - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Acides Gras Saturé bon ou pas : La SCIENCE PARLE - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kamariya Vs Chogada Mashup | DJ Rahul Rsk | Dandiya Special Song | Navratri Garba Song |by AIDC - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Kamariya Vs Chogada Mashup | DJ Rahul Rsk | Dandiya Special Song | Navratri Garba Song |by AIDC - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

👌Perfekte Instagram Biografie 👌| #FragDenDan - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> 👌Perfekte Instagram Biografie 👌| #FragDenDan - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Clean Bandit - Symphony feat. Zara Larsson cover - Duration: 2:52.

I've been hearing symphonies

Before all I heard was silence

A rhapsody for you and me

And every melody is timeless

Life was stringing me along (Life was stringing me along)

Then you came and you cut me loose

Was solo singing on my own

Now I can't find the key without you

And now your song is on repeat

And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat

And when you're gone, I feel incomplete

So if you want the truth

I just wanna be part of your symphony

Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Symphony

Like a love song on the radio

Will you hold me tight and not let go?

I'm sorry if it's all too much

Every day you're here, I'm healing

And I was runnin' out of luck

I never thought I'd find this feeling

Cause I've been hearing symphonies (I've been hearing symphonies)

Before all I heard was silence

A rhapsody for you and me

And every melody is timeless

And now your song is on repeat

And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat

And when you're gone, I feel incomplete

So if you want the truth

I just wanna be part of your symphony

Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Symphony

Like a love song on the radio

Symphony (Symphony)

Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Symphony (Symphony) (Symphony)

Like a love song on the radio (radio)

Will you hold me tight and not let go?

For more infomation >> Clean Bandit - Symphony feat. Zara Larsson cover - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

KOREA *VLOG* 2018 #3 | JEONJU PART 2 (FR/ENG/KR) - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> KOREA *VLOG* 2018 #3 | JEONJU PART 2 (FR/ENG/KR) - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Fall Makeup Look 🍂 (with subtitles) - Duration: 11:00.

Hi everyone, I'm back

today for a new video

it's a make-up with autumn tones, so let's start

so I'll start by doing my eyebrows and as usual I use a pencil

which comes from NYX and I put you anyway all references in description

so to better define my eyebrows I use a concealer which comes from NYX

I come to powder my concealer with a powder from NYX

I start my eyes and I use the Fenty Beauty palette, I feel that

you see it in all my videos idk why and I will use in

transition colors this brown

I'm blurring the blush and I'm going to stretch it

towards the brow bone

then in the outer corner of my eye I will apply a darker color

it's kind of purple and I'm also going to dig my eyelid

my technique is to put the makeup on and then I come to blur it

because it's not really an easy thing,

I really hope you see the colors because it's super pretty

I just apply concealer in the middle of my eyelid

to apply a new blush that will be clearer

and I come to apply this golden

and I'll wet my brush

so that the color is better

as usual I use my Fenty Beauty primer

and I think it's the last time you'll see it

in one of my videos because the primer is empty as you can see

and in fact I clearly want to change, this one it's not a mattifying primer

and that's what I need

So, you know, I just use my foundation

Fit Me by Gemey Maybelline

and this time I'm not going to mix it up like I did before

I just use the 250 color

then I use the 330 color for a little contouring

then I powder my face

and I powder my contouring

with my bobby brown powder

and I don't specifically powder my forehead

because in general I have my afro so my forehead, we never see it

I'm coming back to my eyes

and so I use purple

and I apply the golden color in the corner of my eyes

then I come to apply my mascara and it's a mascara that I received

which comes from MAC, it's their new mascara

girls, I will put it and you will judge yourself but this mascara

it's amazing, it makes my lashes so long, it's waterproof and holds all day

look only at the difference between that eye where I applied mascara and that eye there

then I make my lips and I use a pencil

and I apply the new Fenty Beuaty gloss

and finally I put a highlighter who comes from Givenchy, I also received

it is golden, it is really too pretty, I don't know if you see well

it's not too much seeing, it's pretty subtle

I will test the highlighter by moistening my brush

we'll see a little bit of what it gives, if it's better or not

it sees a lot more when you moisten the brush

so this video is finished, I hope you liked it

I hope you see the colors,

that it stand out the camera because it is really beautiful

feel free to comment, like and share my channel

and I'll see you soon for a new video

For more infomation >> Fall Makeup Look 🍂 (with subtitles) - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

10 Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos How To Make Chocolate Cakes Decoration Ideas 2018 - Duration: 10:56.

10 Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos

For more infomation >> 10 Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos How To Make Chocolate Cakes Decoration Ideas 2018 - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

[CC EN] MindaRyn กับคิ้วที่หายไป #พรุ่งนี้วันจันทร์ - Duration: 7:52.

Now you're watching...

"Tomorrow is monday"

Sorry for my face without makeup

Damn...where is my eyebrow...

Guys, my eyebrow is cut

Should I at least go write my eyebrow a bit? This is so funny.

Just let it go!

Today I'm gonna do something that I've never done by myself before.

I'm gonna color my hair!

We need to wash the hair after coloring it

So...I'm lazy to put on the make up,

cause I need to wash the hair and take a bath at the end. Then just don't put on it at first.

I actually used to had my hair color before

The first times I did is brown color, using foam color.

My friend did it for me back then.

And the second times, I did bleach my hair and make it totally red.

That was made by the salon.

I've never done it by myself at all.

So today...is my first times trying to color my hair alone!

The product that I will use today is the foam color. The first letter of the brand is "L"

I won't say it cause i didnt pay me for promotion.

When I did the hair coloring first times, my friend also use this brand

So let just use the same one.

The color that i pick is...

It's said "Red brown, like a berry"

They also have the color level here, depend on how dark your hair is.

My hair is quite dark. It is just a natural pure black hair.

So I guess I will got this level.

I don't even know how to start...

But I thing it must have the manual inside.

Let just follow the manual

First we need to prepare the armour

I went to Central westgate to buy this foam and also a dozen of krispy kreme.

I got the big bag from those yummy donut, so we're gonna use it to make the armour.

This is so important, especially when I do something like this by myself.

We're gonna make the hole around here for my head.

and around here for the arm.

My head should be somewhere here...

Alright let cut it.

My head is not so big, no need to cut too long.

Let's try it on.

Oh and I'm not doing a promotion for krispy kreme at all. I'm just using their bag.

My head is too big for this.

Perfect!

Let make another hole for the arm, this is so weird.

Okay! Here we go.

Let get move on to the color mixing.

The seller suggest me to use 2 box, cause my hair is quite long.

This is so excited!

Don't use it if you have the allergic to the hair color.

Am I have it?

Maybe no, I did it before.

If I have the allergy, it should effect me since last times.

There provide me this, for making the foam.

Some...chemical liquid

This is treatment, keep this for the last I guess.

And...This one must be the color.

Here is the manual and also the glove to protect your hand.

Alright first, let me read the manual.

First step, open the developer solution bottle.

which is...this one.

And pour liquid solution1 into the developer solution.

Don't put on the foam sprayer just yet, just use the previous one.

and mix the liquid via flip it up and down for 5 times, slowly.

Alright I got it.

Open this one.

And this one.

And mix it together...like this...

Oh shit!!! okay its still fine.

Close it with the same cap

And mix it slowly for 5 times

As my understanding, shaking is prohibited.

How many times already?

Maybe one more...

Then change the cap to be the pink one.

Don't forget to wear the glove, to protect you hand.

I'm Roy Mustang!

Let take the glasses out.

I won't realised if it not focus, sorry about that.

How should i start...

Let start with the upper section.

And just put it on the head?

I will just use much of it, cause we have 2 box.

I'm afraid that if i don't put much enough, i won't work.

Even I dont really have much hair...

I have less hair...and I'm coloring my hari...and I will be lesser and lesser...

Nooooo

Actually...I can put on my make up...

I don't even need to touch the face.

This is my big mistake

How can I know that its enough?

Eh??

I'm feeling that it is changing a bit?

or it's all on my head?

Yeah it's all on my head.

Just keep doing it until you think it's enough

Omg...the smell...

Its smell like the laboratory, when I was high school.

I'm not sure am i doing the right thing or not.

Let see in the final of the video

If the color is not work, thats mean this is the wrong example

Don't follow.

MindaRyn...focus...on what you're doing.

It's so dirty, see...my forehead turning brown.

The chemical are doing their job, i guess

I feel that this is kind too much, should we move on?

Okay, lets start making the lower section.

Now the subscriber starting to think...

What the hell am I doing and following?

This is so dirty!!

What are you doing!?

I'm coloring my hair.

did u put the lotion on the skin before doing?

What lotion?

You should put on the lotion as a base the project your skin from the color.

See...all these color on your skin

It's so hard to remove!

Seriously!?

Shit! what should I do!!

I think now is too late...

Cause if it dry, i will be so hard to remove.

Really? I can feel that it is coming dry a bit...

OMG see all the color on my skin! the neck, the arm...

If you dont have lotion, at least use the oil

Turn around.

Careful, don't remove it from the hair.

"Why don't ask me" said the aunt.

Wait for 20 to let the foam do it's job.

Then go wash the hair and use the treatment that they provide as the conditioner.

To treat the hair, cause the color make the hair dry.

But first we need to clean up all this stuff.

Alright this is what I got after washing the hair and dry it.

Almost the same like before!!

It's changed a bit, but just a little bit, see?

It become a bit more brown.

But not that much, specially in the dark place.

The lower section almost no changed at all.

But the upper section, I still can see the differnt, maybe cause i use it much up here.

If you look through the light, it still can see the differnt.

in the camera look not changed at all

But seeing from the real vision, you will see it, just a little bit.

So...It's not become like what I expected at first

Maybe because my hair is so dark, just a natural black hair, so it's kinda hard.

Alright hope you enjoy this video! Thanks for watching!

See you in my next video, next week, the same time, 5PM, Byeee

For more infomation >> [CC EN] MindaRyn กับคิ้วที่หายไป #พรุ่งนี้วันจันทร์ - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Oho Naa Pellanta Telug Movie Anthakshari Scene HD || Harish || Sanghavi || Suresh Production - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Oho Naa Pellanta Telug Movie Anthakshari Scene HD || Harish || Sanghavi || Suresh Production - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

PES 2019 PLAYER DELETING CHALLENGE! PES 2019 MYCLUB MATCH - Duration: 13:06.

For more infomation >> PES 2019 PLAYER DELETING CHALLENGE! PES 2019 MYCLUB MATCH - Duration: 13:06.

-------------------------------------------

[피치요거트] 어떻게 해야 남자로 보일까? - Duration: 8:03.

For more infomation >> [피치요거트] 어떻게 해야 남자로 보일까? - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

PHIM VIỆT NAM ✔Phim Chiếu Rạp Hay Nhất 2018 - Phim hài HOÀI LINH - Duration: 1:23:44.

For more infomation >> PHIM VIỆT NAM ✔Phim Chiếu Rạp Hay Nhất 2018 - Phim hài HOÀI LINH - Duration: 1:23:44.

-------------------------------------------

TAX PAYER'S NIGHT in LAPU-LAPU CITY | 4TH IMPACT - Duration: 13:24.

Almira: Hello guys, we're gonna check in first and then we will see you later in Cebu!

Mylene: Guys, have you seen Liza Soberano?

Almira: We're on our way to the plane now

I'm like a kid "airplane"

Almira: Oh you look familiar

Mylene: It's so pretty here, I can live here

Mylene: I want this in my house

I'll buy one of these in my house

Irene: You look pretty here Celina!

Irene: Please say Hi

Irene: I know the steps

Irene: Hi! We're 4th Impact!

Almira: Wow, you're like a host

Mylene: Guys, it's so beautiful!

It's dark

Almira: There's a long table

She's thinking about our Papa

Actually I'm thinking about Chanel and Gucci

Irene: Let's eat now guys

I don't have my order yet

I'm just preparing

Irene: She's wearing heels

Irene: Wrong decision to wear heels

Picture!

Sir Rhal: Stay calm..

Mylene: We're not really prepared for tonight

Celina: For Araneta

Celina: We're on our way now to the venue

Irene: So let's rest first

Oh he's a vlogger too

Mylene: Guys, have you seen the living doll?

Irene: Living doll? Oh my God

Irene: We wanna thank our Mom

*cuz she's sad

Irene: THANK YOU to our MAMA who made our costumes for tonight

Mylene: Look how BEAUTIFUL this costume

Irene: Come on we need to change now

Irene: There's someone in the back

Almira: So guys, we're done for tonight

They said we're gonna have a dinner

Mylene: She's our Mom believe me

Almira: Believe us she's really our Mom

You look familiar "Can I have a picture w/ you?"

Irene: About to sleep now but we're still gonna eat dinner

Mylene: Can you turn down the volume please?

Irene: She's sleepy now

But she can't sleep because of the music

Mylene: I can't sleep because I couldn't help it

Lower down the volume please

Irene: When you're about to sleep

Almira: We're talking here

Irene: Talking about life? LOVE life?

Irene: Let's eat now

Irene: Wow

I'm about to sleep now but you still look fresh huh

Irene: Just kidding!

Irene: I was just kidding, you're taking it too seriously

For more infomation >> TAX PAYER'S NIGHT in LAPU-LAPU CITY | 4TH IMPACT - Duration: 13:24.

-------------------------------------------

[🇻🇳레이나in베트남🇻🇳] 평점 9.8! 70평 호텔이 10만원대? 레이나의 호캉스 200%즐기기 - Duration: 8:46.

Hello everyone

This is the hotel we will be staying

We just checked-in and started filming

Ta-da-♥

This is the hotel we will be staying

Toilet 1

If you look over here

you can see a river

Ta-da, it's Toilet 2

Little bit bigger

I felt like my packing video didn't go well

so I just wanted to show you what I've packed

First,

Sheet masks

I brought sheet masks I'm a person who is in love with sheet masks

So.. Soothing sheet mask

This is for double chin

It's like made for your cheekbones

Brought sheet masks

Free beauty samples that need to be used asap

Wait, something is leaking

What the

Why is this wet?

I brought toner in this bottle, I think this is it

I should have closed it so it doesn't leak…

For shoes

I brought these two

I brought two pairs of shoes

This is my un..underwear

For bags.. I brought this

I guess that's the only one I have

Round glasses that I can wear anytime

This is my pouch for makeup brushes

This is for eyeshadows and makeups

There's one more

This is for the ones that are big

Woah, there are too many

Pajamas~

When I think of "Hoi An", I felt like I have to wear

a dress that is colorful or has patterns or flowers

Ta-da

This is a dark green dress with patterns of purple flowers

I like black so usually I like to wear simple and neat

How's this

Never tried this on after buying it

But I thought I'll look good in the picture with this on

Don't you feel the Hoi An vibe in this?

I brought this because I thought it looks like Hoi An

This pattern!

You know what I'm saying? This pattern! Gives me Hoi An vibes

Comfortable t-shirt and shorts

I have this too

This is a massager

and it's waterproof

so I can massage my feet and arms whenever I take a bath

It massages your muscles and cellulite

This is not an advertisement I bought this with my own money

I can even change the brush

If I change to this one, I can massage rapezius muscle or other small areas

and there's one more brush at home

but I only brought three with me

You can use this as a body puff

Show us how you use it

Show you how I use it?

Well… I think I can show you if only my face is filmed

My whole body? Wow that's just, wow, you are a smarty

We didn't eat anything, came back to our hotel, now staring into space

I think we're homebodies for real

Yeah, this girl and I, we just love staying at home

Feels lazy very easily…

We're the same even on a trip

We're here for a 'Hocance' (Hotel + Vacance), right?

We came here to rest, lie down, do nothing, order room service and swim

Sounds perfect

We must have stayed only in here if we didn't do that 'Spend the day with 50,000KRW'

Is it okay for me to say this? Is it TMI?

I lost my panties here all of a sudden

Panties disappeared

I literally looked everywhere, here and there

even in the trash bin but couldn't find it

so kept looking for it

I even turned on the Google Translate and asked hotel housekeepers

Showed them the picture of my missing panties and asked "Did you throw them out?"

Nobody knew about it

I was like "Where could that be? So strange"

and where was it?

That was… In my dust bag of laundries…

I have no idea how it got there I didn't and neither did she

No clue how it ended up there…

Anyways, I found

I've been to a lot of hotels all over the world until now

and it was my first time losing my underwear so I panicked

I want to say sorry to ask the hotel about this

Staffs of this hotel are very kind and food is amazing

I think we're not going out because food is good

We found this hotel from Agoda

It's called Hoi An River Town Hotel and I booked with Agoda

As we've mentioned before, the goal of this trip was to rest at a hotel

so we wanted to have a spacious room

150,000KRW? About 180,000KRW?

It was somewhere around 100,000KRW

Splitting up into half seems like a reasonable price

Very nice! Good! Good price!

Wait? What is this

Hey, if you wanted to put this on my head then you should

You have to wear this in Korea too

Where should I go with this on?

Wear this and play Battlegrounds and like SW280

Give me give me, quick quick quick, help me~

So what are we going to do?

What are we going to do? What are we going to do?

What are we going to do for our last night?

What should these two lazy girls do?

How about a dinner

A movie and a café

No no!

What if this video ends here?

Then let me say my last words

We're wrapping up all of a sudden

Okay so

If we're back with this camera, that means we'll be doing something

but if not, we'll be sleeping

That's true Or we might film us taking a bath or something

Let us have this camera off first and discuss what to do

- This is what Hocance is - Bye!

Ta-da~

Done changing

Looking like a diver

We're going out to swim

Finally found something to do

Swimming at night is the best

My bikini is too sexy it might make your nose bleed

I'm covered up

So I wrapped myself up with this

Let's go swimming!

We'll be back~

And then… There was no Raina…

For more infomation >> [🇻🇳레이나in베트남🇻🇳] 평점 9.8! 70평 호텔이 10만원대? 레이나의 호캉스 200%즐기기 - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

Peripheral (through my eyes) | 1 minute short film - Duration: 1:04.

(mid tempo rhythmic electronic music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét