Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

Yoooo 808 nation its yoyo 808 And before ayeeee its interupting yoyo808

i said this at the end of the vid too but i know some of you be dipping mid way throught

the vid cough ...anyway i made this video shorter so i could ofcus more on the frames

and stuff tell me what you like better in this poll shorter high quality vids or longer

low quality vids thanks) HAHAHA SORRY i told yalll i was gonna start doing that and before

i was the well know extremly handsome extremely skilled amazing youtube animator you see before

you today i was a chubby weird kid who always drew sonic in class and the only way to defend

myself from the straight onslaught of roasts and bullying was to become a shinobi in the

accient art of roasting also known by our ancestors as the dozens now i didnt have a

stunning bounce talking cartoon to teach me but i got yall now one of the main components

of roasting is metaphors boy you look like a blank you need to make sure it something

that vaguely resembles the person for example ……..

It can also be something so bizzare it can be seen as funny like m and my home girl emma

were roasting goth girls and she sent me this and that had me rolling agh he i mean ….rollinggggg

yo whos doing these drawing bruh But if there is one thing that you cant do

one thing that breaks all of the roasting ten commandments one thing that will promise

you an instant L no matter how badly you flammed someone dont sststststs stutter bruh goddd

no j just dont man dont do it If you don't get yo wannabe utoonz outta here

bruh Boyy you look like a burnt mario mushroom

Boy i know yyy yoyy yoou Gasp i i stuttered maybe he didnt here it

may- omae wa mou shindeiru

BOYYYY THINK OF YO WORDS BEFORE YOU SAY THEM WITH YO DJ RECORD ERE ERE SPEACH HAVIN AHH

Cough yeah man just avoid suttering at all costs unless you wanna look like the dirt

logo in the top of my screen YES ITS SOIL NOT POOP

Before you roast someone make sure you are not a walking L yourself the thing about roasting

is to keep going until someone either flops a joke stutters of just runs out of things

to say if you try to roast someone rocking trash clothes or rocking a yoyo808 hairline

yes i brought it up in the video first cuz i know yall ima see you in the comments talkin

about some HAHA what about that time you had that dorito

chip logo in yo head that kim posiible boo- Shut up i said it first

It just wont happen bruh no matter what you say it will be bounced back to you litterally

ysterday when i was facetiming my boy nasty b to record the roasts for the drawing an

roasting my subs video i posted on wednesday HINT HINT WINK WINK

We were roasting eachother cuz my computer was taking forever and a day yo load ,......thanks

acer for giving me this oversized brick of a computer that always big botty claps my

animations right when im about to finish them And i was flaming him only for him to clown

me saying i had the hair and the body type of kodak black …..

With yo nasty braids lookin like travis not ol asap not he lookin ahh

Shut yo kodak black wanna be lookin outta here ole kodak wack face ahh

Cough...i dont know what youre talkin about

J just learn from my mistakes make sure you are presentable before you try to destroy

someone's will to live

Honestly tho i dont even know why in tryna teach you guys how to roast considering im

basically your freaking punching bag you guys literally zuko itachi flame me in the comments

like Just finished makin the youtube video ima

upload it this finna be a breeze

You look like a darkskined ybn nahmir without dreads

Y yo chill i aint come here for all that I didnt know a dude could look so ugly …..jk

This is beyond me I I just wanna make videos man im just chilllin

Yoyo yo edge up wasnt ready bruh GUARD

Nibba yo nose lookin like some mario tubes GUARDDDD

This was only under one video bruh ONE VIDEO Moral of the story

Yall aint shi

Ayeeee we back on this endcard what did you guys think of the frames in this video i have

been making my stories shorter on purpose so i can focus more on the frames and actually

make stuff move more i hope you liked it anyway shoutout to the titter gang be sure to join

the instafam like share and comment as i reply to every comment on new vids and if you yes

you wanna join the newest wave on the way to the youtube animation destination be sure

to subscribe and join the 808 nation

For more infomation >> Getting Roasted (Youtube Animator) - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

BLINDFOLDED PRINGLES TASTE TEST CHALLENGE - Duration: 18:43.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With those dedications on so you stayed on will fight on every single video

Also, follow my social media, so stay tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

But yeah, that's why you'll crash another video so I would be doing another challenge cold

Okay, tell me one

One cheap

Pomerance he's gonna be the only one that talks about

Murray TV on me, the only one that talks. Okay. So all the time you'll tell me what you think it is

And we have here Mahmood

And the cameraman is Lance boy. Now. We're gonna start with them Wow the a detailed

Cheddar and sour cream. All right. Do I let him know if he's right or no? Yeah, they say everyone's score Anthony

Take one you think things are like you don't like it turn sideways

Did you know what you want to take care buddy? Okay, so I'll skip you and go to Dylan. Okay, Dylan deal crap

whoa, I may be wrong, but I think it's like

Sour cream and onion, okay

And no one can see right that one let's go ah, it's he's sweet. Okay, so you already a good choice

I'd say sour cream sour cream with what?

What I said, yeah, okay, they're real the chip what was okay, so the chip is sour cream and onion

Yeah, it's probably my I tried it on my live stream and it was disguised

You like them you'll eat the whole ship right I think they're like

Okay, so now we're going to start is everybody finish getting their taste buds, okay start off

We think we'll start with dill crap again. I am

I know I can't choose to but

Yeah, I think

It's barbecue, okay. Next is Anthony, I'd say barbecue Michael

I'm gonna go out of the realm here. I'm gonna go with the loaded baked potato. Okay, guys, you ready? It is the cheddar and

Yeah, you can take some water guys don't worry

Wow, you can't oh, okay. Oh, sorry. I'm sorry. Oh, it's the least amount of points in who's

Currently ever has to but you

I'm gonna catch up one more round. I have one more chance

I robber gets you below if you want to do you wanted to know I know but round one is almost over

I don't know why you kept having me buy these chips. I said robber. There's so many pokémon

Guys put them down. Right? Did you have enough water? I don't want anybody have a joke

It's good, it's gonna be confusing if we do it guys some fun. Whoever has the most points at the end wins

We're not going to eliminate so we cleared your taste buds with the water, right? Okay, so let's go for the next one

Let me I'm gonna be a little tricky lost

Everybody, okay. Nobody feels like they're choking

Faking them people margrock into elimination or just kiss you ever gets the most you

Don't show them on camera you said I'm sorry

I try to cancel don't touch she gets anxious inside, especially when you can't see ya like really that you are a creep

Okay, guys good. I

Think cameraman you're doing a good job the alley man doing a good job

That is you I thought I am good. What is this

One end eclipse for michael montage - I have to go take the know I know I know it I gotta leave I

just realized

Lance what is it? Let me know. Let us cast of the cast. Hi Robert. You purse starting with Robert branch. I

Can take the last one just alright. You knew I'd say, it's Ranch

Villa de Dillon ranch. Oh, I know. I don't honey must all right

Tony mustard. Alright time for the next. I know you're anywhere. Damn it. I can't do this, dude

Leave me no swag that go move move get to pick one

Alright why just coming apparently Michael got right it was funny

Okay, and Michael Michael Michael scream like this

Guy's Bolivar and see let her talk. So the moon is giving the chips out right now because I wonder

Okay, no slipping it, so I'm holding you get disqualified you

Ready and three two one take a bite

Pecola

Let go

Let go

Dil crap Billy furniture. What do you think? It is? Obviously, okay. See you all got it right pickle. Who's that?

Right now

Robert bring it down, right or O'Connor. Could I get a drink? I don't

Really agree Anthony's three and yours, you know I have four right? Yeah. No. Yeah. All right guys

Ready guys no fluid. Hey, you want to give it out my tongue Oh

Eating it it's a good burger

I know you're right where you want. That's all

Matter back everybody has their back this little bit of hurt. All right guys. Try chips now. Where is it? I can't there. This is

This oh I know what it is. Okay loser. Let me go last

Dupin Dylan you see it

Mosca chip, okay

All right, you guys all ready? Oh, I know. I'm Anthony

You want to take over my job? You could take old over. Yeah this way I could get the you want to do it

Dylan I think it's arranged. All right, miss my

overturn

Ranch

All right, Robert Memphis barbecue and now you're all tied Robert, yeah

But best

Hurt your tail. All right. Yeah. It's

Okay. No Robert is the only one who got it right? I know I'd like a drink guys. All right, boy if you don't

We're all tied now I'm gonna god I'm not gonna drink sitting there mine girls kiss every soul time. Yeah, don't jinx it bride

Can't peeps. Okay, I'm Jenna I'm agreeing with you. Oh, oh, sorry. Can we can we continue now, please? All right

Nice try your chips. No way this one. Yeah

You guys tasted it Wow Norman go

Starting

Anthony

What do you think it is

I'd say

it would primarily be a

Honey mustard

Well, I think Michael got all right

Marinara

They're out. All right

Your turn Robert Buffalo ranch. All right, and for you villains need hands

All right, so all the correct answers Buffalo Reggie, yeah

Peggy back off me boom. They're both you guys are both in the lead. Hi

I should stop you have a horse on my shirt like oh, yeah. Mom the next one. Is there a vinegar flavor?

I took that that when I have a horse on my shirt

You know who it is one by some American Pharoah, yeah, okay when he was in the Derby

How many flavors a lot remains please yep. All right guys we got how many flavors this one this yes. Okay guys

I'm laughs. Tell me the laughs I call this no, come on again Robert. Oh, I

Wanna go with mozzarella and marinara. All right

Mike G

All right

Anthony

Marinara you remember right?

Yeah, all right

The pink patina, which do they get it right yet. Oh you guys drink

bugs now

Wait, look look there's two more. Oh goodness. No, I gotta hide the chips

Yeah, all right Blanche how long I'm even filming with this, uh, Wow three minutes

All right

Well, by the way guys to Robin do some contract signing will be okay and the Bombers center. So which show that bonus episode?

We've been taping. Let me see what it says. Oh

It would be up top Dillon they don't think it's week yet. I don't know I can't tell doing

My boobs in ready. Did he get a chip?

Gonna have to give out chips

Yeah, don't ready

Telling you ready? We didn't even

Know I know it's don't really see like blindfold we've been blindfolded. I

was just fixing my

See right, no, I'm icicles. Anyway keep the clothes home

All right guys pick it up

Can't remember

No

I might answer, okay

All right, guys, what do you think it is

I'll go last. All right beeps these ants blindfolds. Oh

You're funny Thomas

All right

This is too good. All right, what is it I'm thinking

You say it wasn't sure

Ranch all right

I think what Mike you say

All right, Anthony

I'm gonna have to go

What Robert said?

All right

So the correct answer is what Dillon and Robert said you bull doing and Robert you bull a buckle up

Michael

It's a bit obvious the last one yeah if you remember everybody can use hand sanitizer

That sit, okay Michael, where's my tip oh

Yeah, now I know because that sort of take a bite all right

The lead we found these for you and we found these oh, wow we went to

I want to be last. Okay will immerse Michael?

Well our cut see about this chip is like it's rough

And but other than that I would say the flavor is marinara

Robert marinara, what's wrong Mary? Damn? What's wrong Mary Nana?

Marinara yeah

And the winner is well Dylan and Robert Irvine Wow, well Oh show me and Rob I got

It right my god

I got one wrong one right amigo

remember the ranch one week I

Said puppy must know how to run

So their time

What was your last Gus

The ranch one he got that one wrong

Guys me and Dylan and Robin will fight it out in air hockey bout

right now in the earth free briefcase

At Bates a black eye and you broke man. Peace guys

All right. Ready Dylan to me right now

Can't you get the money

It's gonna be like, where's my gosh, it'll rub it in line my eyes hurtful not stopping the way for a while

Yes, same with me boy. Now. It's all right

So

What do you guys think up? There's a video

I actually had so much fun doing this before you guys came to mark

All of their links

With Isis

Or their linguist Venus for low. So you guys will know Peniel ascribe to them. So

Thank you guys for watching and peace out

For more infomation >> BLINDFOLDED PRINGLES TASTE TEST CHALLENGE - Duration: 18:43.

-------------------------------------------

After the meeting of Kexetor, Determen and Hypnotexer! - Duration: 2:06.

Kexetor: Awesome! Everything are going as we planned!

Determen: Sure - I did as you said brother! And now we have to find every victims and to finish them off!

Kexetor: Yes, as my eyes are seeing everything goes well. Plus we got over control Kostas' and Jaiz Koy's minds!

Determen: Also.....where's Hypnotexer?

Kexetor: In his temple! He found Brandon and made him sleep as well. After he was having fun....he brought him to me alive!

Kexetor: And I made him one of us!

Determen: Seems very nice. What about Levi and Antho?

Kexetor: They are just died......by me - nothing special

Kexetor: What about you?

Determen: Diana got fooled because I was Jaiz Koys and then bam!

Determen: I killed her. About Amy.....I just played with her and then I killed her too!

Determen: About Quote, oh well....he wa running away from me because he thought that i was Jaiz Koys!

Kexetor: Interesting and you did a nice job!

Kexetor: And about you human....Don't try find a place to hide because it doesn't make any sense. We will find you and take you with our sides!

Kexetor: You may think that we are bad demons but of course not! And if you think that the Highests will help you to stop us then you are wrong! Join us and you will understand!

Jaiz Koys and MUI Kostas: Help us......!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét