Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 15 2018

It's Halloween look at all the Halloween pumpkins. Are you ready to go trick-or-treat with the paw patrol?

Spider look out boys and girls

Hey Dino, pals. This is toy rex here. Let's see what toy surprise we have today

Let's have a Halloween party

Supe rDuper awesome

Rubble, are you ready to go trick or treat? I sure AM chase. What is your costume for Halloween?

Me and Skye are gonna dress up like pirate pups. That's awesome. Rubble. Let me put on my costume

Wow your costume is awesome rubble rubble on the double aye

Captain pirate Skye. It's my first base rocky. What is to the costume?

My favorite color is green

Wow Rocky your costume is super paw Patrol awesome

Now Marshall, it's your turn. What's your Halloween costume? My favorite game. Is Mario on Halloween

You're Mario Halloween costume looks so good

chase and Zuma

What is your Halloween costume me and Zuma are gonna be the paw patrol super pups paw Patrol is on the roll

Well your super pup costume looks awesome, thanks rubble now we can go trick-or-treat for candy

We have lots of pumpkins, I don't see any pumpkins anywhere that's right rubble

We need some pumpkins boys and girls. Can you help the paw patrol pups make some pumpkins for Halloween?

You guys let's make some paw patrol Halloween pumpkin crash paw Patrol is on the roll

Here's the Halloween pumpkins. Wow, this is super cool. There's even a little ghost

Vampire but lots of little spiders and a super cute kitty

Let's open up the Halloween pumpkins

This is gonna be super duper fun, let's make the pumpkin first

What color is a pumpkin the color of a pumpkin is orange and here is the shape of a pumpkin. Let's take out the pumpkin

Now we have to put on the eyes and nose and mouth. They're all over here. Let's take out the eyes first

There's one

The pumpkin has black eyes, let's put it on

Now I need one more one, two, three go

Awesome. Now this little pumpkin needs a nose and a smiley face

Let's take out the pieces here's the nose

And this is the mouth right here

Wow good job. Let's put on the new skirt

Cool

Now we need to put on his smiley face

this is

Cool, we can see the pumpkin now and the pumpkin has a green stem. Those pieces are right here

awesome

And

Here is the green stem

The green stem goes right up here

Wow good job boys and girls

Well, the first pumpkin is finished it looks super duper awesome

But this pumpkin is enough full circle. Let's make another pumpkin. That's a full circle

This pumpkin is a circle. It's a really big pumpkin. Let's get the eyes nose and mouth. Here's the eyes

This is the nose

And here's his smiley face mouth

Now let's put all these pieces on the pumpkin

Cheese now we have to put on the drive. Here's number one. And here's number two

And here's his nose

This pumpkin is super happy. Now. We have to put on a green stem. That's right here

Perfect get a job boys and girls but wait, there's something funny about this pumpkin. What's this shape right here?

It's the ghost. Let's check out this little ghost. He's flying on the pumpkin

Now let's put the ghost on the pumpkin

Let's find the Google guys

Do you guys see any googly eyes boys and girls. Hey they're right here Perfect. Here's is one of his eyes

Is

Really happy and he's got big googly eyes. and he's with this special pumpkin super cool

Now let's make another

Pumpkin we'll put this one right here. We have two pumpkins time to number three

That's not a pumpkin. What's this?

Hey, can you tell me what has whiskers our long tail in two little ears and the kitty?

There's no boys and girls, there's number one and we need one more

Well, super cute, but what else does this Kitty need, it's Halloween so the kid needs a pumpkin

He's holding a little pumpkin because it's Halloween

We have one two three three pumpkins bikini we need to make one more pumpkin

Do we see a pumpkin shape here boys and girls a pumpkins orange

Hey, what's this? Well this looks like a pumpkin one more pumpkin. Let's get the eyes nose and mouth and

Here's the mouth

Awesome then we need a

Fun we need one more

Awesome and he's missing his nose

Wow this pumpkin is the biggest one and we need to put on the green stem. Here it is

Awesome now we have four pumpkins. Let's make another little goose

And

Then we need to find the eye. Hey, they're right over there

The goat has blue eyes. Let's put on

Little Ghost has blue eyes slowly. Do you know of another animal? That's perfect for Halloween?

It's a vampire bat.

Let's make the vampire bat. Well how he just got really big wings in two little ears? Who knows but he's missing his eyes.

Here's the first one this eye is really big

Wow, he's got one small eye and one big eye and he can fly around watch out

We have a little bit

Let's put everyone together. Whoa, we're gonna use this green piece to make the bait that's gonna put all the little pumpkins

Here's the green base. And this is a big spider web. Wow, so cool. And

That shape is perfect to make a superb a pumpkin Wow

Look at how big that pumpkin is gonna be. It's a giant

Giant pumpkin needs giant eyes

Well, his giant eye is just as big as this pumpkin. This pumpkin is going to be so cool

Rip off a sticker now. Let's put on the other

And we need one more

Awesome look at how big this pumpkin is next kitty. The nose goes right in the middle

And we're gonna put a large dot right in the middle of okay this side too and

Here is a green stem to go on the top of the big bouquet

You built the super giant pumpkin

There's two shapes up here. I wonder what shapes they are

Do you think it's the ghost that goes here you do awesome

Well, good job boys and girls. You're so smart. I wonder what shape is this?

Maybe it's the best. Let's try

Perfect now we have one giant pumpkin and a lot of little pumpkins. Let's put the pumpkins all together

Since pumpkin is missing a piece

Of the pumpkin was it yummy?

It's right here now and there's another pumpkin

Put it right here

Awesome we have two more little pumpkin. This little pumpkin is the one with the work you do

And the last little pumpkin has a super cute kitty

Awesome we finished building the pumpkin boy and girls. You guys did such a good job time for a Halloween party

Paw Patrol is on a roll good job paw patrol pups. We made all the pumpkins for Halloween

Now we can go trick or treat. Hey, where's Ryder?

Hi paw patrol pups you guys got the Halloween party already

Hey Ryder, you dress up like a paw patrol pirate - yep. I'm the captain. No Ryder

I'm the captain Oh

Ok rubble you can be the captain this time rubble on the double

And paw patrol pups you guys did such an awesome job making all these super cool pumpkins

I'm gonna give you a paw patrol surprise toys. Wow, we get Halloween paw patrol toys

Let's go paw patrol on the rule to trick-or-treat for candy. Happy Halloween

Surprise toys, there's super mario

Super wings disney Batman plants and zombies and even paw patrol candy

Awesome paw Patrol is on the roll

Which surprise toy should we open up first boys and girls. How about

this one

Cool. It's a super Mario mystery bag

you can get a sea turtle shell a red turtle shell a boo ghost a

Sharky a golden star and a green and red mushroom and there's Mario. This is so fun

I want to get the golden star. Let's open up this toy. It's pretty good time to set

Well, we got a red turtle shell super cool and this turtle shell is a ring let's put on the ring

well

and you know

Now let's open up this one

Super cool. There's Batman. It's Batman superheroes. There's Superman and you can get all these awesome

Rockers there's a flash

Superman

Joker Harlequin the Riddler and this is the special one. Who do you want to get boys and girls?

I want to get back one two three open

Who did we get well, this is so fun

We got Harley Quinn Wow

Harley Quinn is super happy. She's a clown with the red and black costume

She loves to play jokes on Batman and she's really good friends with Joker Harley is her nickname

And this Harlequin is a special rocker. She can do it really good spin watch this

one two three spin

Wow good job Harley now. Let's open up this surprise toy. This one is Disney. That's so cool

You can get a lot of Disney toys. There's Simba

Buzz lightyear, alien Pluto Rex baymax and Mickey and Minnie - that's awesome. Let's open up this toy

Who are we gonna get??

Here we go Wow

We go Simba. Oh, he looks so cool

From the movie Lion King, he's best friends with Pumbaa and Timon. Let's sing Hakuna Matata

To be the king of the jungle

And this is a super cool paw patrol candy lollipops you can get Paw Patrol Marshall

Chase and Skye. Let's open up these candies for Halloween

Here we go down friends. Awesome. This is a cheese candy

Chase blue the police pop and then well we got sky

Looks really yummy. Yummy. She's got purple hair and pink eyes

They're both lollipops and the last one is paw Patrol Marshall

These paw patrol candies are super yummy yummy and they're perfect for Halloween. Which one is your favorite? My favorite one is

Marshall

alright

Let's open up some more toys. How about we open up the plants and zombies?

Perfect for Halloween, you can get all these special plants and all these scary zombies

Which team are you on team plant?

or team Zombie who's gonna win if the zombie gets the plant then the plants are in big trouble

Let's open up. This toy snippy snippy snippy time snip snip snip snip snip

super fun

Awesome. We got a green plant. That's so cool

This little plant is all green with four leaves and he comes with a little green seed

We can use this when the zombies come let's go play

Wow cool

We still have one more awesome toy. It's the super Wings so fun

This is the super Wings flip and fly with dizzy. She can go zoom

Here we go super cool

Dizzy's inside and ready to fly out. one, two, three. Oh, wow. That was cool

He's busy. She's a super super cute pink

Helicopter and here is her helicopter propellers. Wow. She's a super wing

That means she can fly really high and flood it super fast

Let's put her back inside this pink egg and have her fly again

Paw Patrol is on a roll

Super fun the paw patrol pups made all these awesome pumpkins for a Halloween and they got all these awesome surprise toys

My favorite was the paw patrol candy yum yummy for Halloween

Let's watch the next Toy Rex video and have a happy Halloween with the paw patrol

Thanks for watching. Dino pals. You guys are awesome

for more awesome surprises with me click here and

Give me a big high-five to subscribe and join the Dino Club

For more infomation >> PAW PATROL Toys Halloween Pumpkins for Kids - Duration: 16:59.

-------------------------------------------

LUX - Time To Say 😍 - Duration: 3:07.

LUX - Time To Say

For more infomation >> LUX - Time To Say 😍 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

(SUB) Both Side Different Ear Cleaning👂 양쪽 귀청소 - Duration: 27:02.

"While listening to master."

"I want to get closer to you."

"Do you mind?"

Ppomo: Hello my master,

Ppomo: I'm the maid Ppomo.

Pomme: And I'm Pomme.

Ppomo: We are here to give you an ear cleaning today.

Pomme: Would you allow us?

Ppomo: We prepared different types of earpicks for you.

Pomme: I really hope you enjoy.

Ppomo: You looked really tired these days...

Ppomo: Is everything alright?

Pomme: It seems you haven't been able to sleep for days...

Ppomo: I hope the ear cleaning will help you sleep well.

Pomme: Let's take a look.

Ppomo: I see a lot of earwax in master's ears.

Pomme: We should start with the stiff ones first.

Ppomo: Please let me know if it hurts at all.

Pomme: How do you feel?

Ppomo: I'm so glad that you feel good.

Ppomo: By the way...

Ppomo: Do you remember the last time we gave you an ear cleaning and massage..?

Pomme: You told us that you enjoyed it and felt relaxed.

Ppomo: I wish to... stay closer to you

Ppomo: and listen to your story.

Pomme: Would that be too greedy?

Ppomo: I'm just so glad

Ppomo: we could help you.

Pomme: Because you accepted us when we had nowhere else to go.

Ppomo: Hmm... the stiff ones are mostly clear now.

Pomme: We will continue with a q-tip and wooden ear pick.

Ppomo: How is it?

Ppomo: Feeling clean?

Pomme: Master's ears are becoming spotless :)

Ppomo: Cleaning your ears at such close distance...

Ppomo: It's making my heart pound.

Pomme: Is our ear cleaning keeping you relaxed?

Ppomo: It is such a relieve to be working for you as housemaids...

Pomme: We learned to do many things... by virtue of your kindness.

Ppomo: For our master...

Ppomo: We learned to do laundry...

Ppomo: Clean properly...

Pomme: Learned to cook...

Pomme: And do gardening as well.

Ppomo: Oh!

Ppomo: I also learned how to make a delicious cake.

Pomme: We can make you happier than anybody else in the world.

Ppomo: Master, are you feeling sleepier now?

Pomme: If so, we must be doing great.

Ppomo: Now,

Ppomo: allow us to gently brush

Ppomo: off the leftovers.

Pomme: Using this small brush that will do the job neatly.

Ppomo: It is almost done.

Ppomo: Let me finish it up by using this toner.

Pomme: It can be a bit chilly.

Ppomo: Lastly, how about some oil massage

Ppomo: to relax your tense muscles?

Pomme: We just hope you can sleep well tonight.

Ppomo: I felt great to be helping you, my master.

Ppomo: Spending time with you is always a pleasure.

Ppomo: Thank you for allowing us to be with you again.

Pomme: Sleep tight.

For more infomation >> (SUB) Both Side Different Ear Cleaning👂 양쪽 귀청소 - Duration: 27:02.

-------------------------------------------

Beauty vlogger Shalom Blac on never being in a relationship - Duration: 3:28.

-Love is an intense emotion.

Let me start over. I am Shalom Blac.

I am about to tell a story that I've never told before,

so here we go.

I am a burn survivor

and a beauty influencer here on YouTube.

I have faced a lot of challenges.

I got burned at 9 years old in Nigeria

I started attending school, got bullied.

That pushed me to suicidal thoughts

and, funny enough, I decided to create a YouTube channel.

I think it's so much easier for me

to be vulnerable on my YouTube channel

to millions of people than to being vulnerable to one person.

The last time I wanted to pursue a romantic relationship

with someone was probably 2015, and it's 2018.

The reason why my last time of pursing a relationship

was that long is because I was truly hurt

'cause I thought the person actually loved me.

That's why.

I am 22 years old

and I have never experienced an actual relationship.

I believe the way that I look plays a significant role.

Many times, guys are embarrassed to be seen with me.

We are either hanging in the house

or going to late-night movies.

In some cases, they just wanted sex.

It makes me very afraid to love or be loved.

I used to be very excited when somebody hit me up and tell me,

"Oh, you know what? Come over".

I guess, at the time, I honestly didn't know my worth.

The older I get, I realize that I don't want that.

If you're embarrassed to be seen with me,

then you will not see me, you know?

Finding self-love, for me, wasn't easy.

I wanted to be comfortable in my skin.

I didn't wanna have to get validation from people for me

to be able to be myself or live my life.

A lot of the time, we see somebody that is considered

"beautiful" or the standard of "beauty"

that social media has put out there.

That makes you feel less-than.

Being able to see me with my scars

and being so open about it and being happy about life

because I feel like looks

should not be the most important thing in a person's life.

I don't think love is scary,

but, with experience, so far, in life,

it's just not something that I crave.

My feelings about love can change

and I am open to actually experience it.

I just need to put my guards down, just slightly.

When you can come across a stranger and decide

that you want to live your life, for the rest of your life,

with that person, it's crazy to me,

but I feel like it's also freakin' amazing.

I just feel like I'm not mentally

and emotionally ready for that,

yet, but, I would love to experience love.

For more infomation >> Beauty vlogger Shalom Blac on never being in a relationship - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Military Discount Hotel Shades of Green Review - Duration: 4:53.

Have you heard of the Disney military discount hotel? This is a Shades of

Green review and we are starting right now. Hey everyone welcome to my channel.

My name is Karin Carr and I'm a Realtor in Savannah Georgia. I am a military

spouse myself. We are also kind of Disney fanatics so

we have gone to Disney many many many times and this was our second time

staying at Shades of Green. So I thought that I would do a review. One of the

greatest things about Shades of Green is it is less than a mile from the front

gates of Magic Kingdom. It's across the street from the Polynesian Hotel which

has a monorail so you can literally walk across the street, jump on the monorail,

and be at Epcot or the Magic Kingdom. The grounds are lovely and this is a pretty

big hotel with two wings of rooms plus several restaurants. We've been very

fortunate to travel to a lot of the military hotels and this is right up

there with the Edelweiss in Germany and the Hale Koa

in Waikiki. And of course the big statue of Mickey in the lobby! The exterior is

really pretty. Here's Mangino's. It's one of the

restaurants on site. It's an upscale Italian restaurant with steaks if

you're in the mood for something a little fancier. The Magnolia wing has

this Java Cafe which is essentially a Starbucks coffee counter in the morning

and gelato stand the rest of the day. In case you forgot to bring your bathing

suit there is an Exchange on the premises because this is what you do not

want to miss out on! And I think my kids love this pool area even more than

going to Disney World quite honestly. This little splash zone is perfect for

the preschoolers and then the main pool has this giant waterslide, a place

to swim laps, place to play basketball, just jumping and diving and doing all

the fun stuff. But you can tell where we spent all of our time. They do have

towels at the pool so you don't have to bring them down from your room. If a

giant Jenga game or checkerboard is more your speed this shady area right next to

the playground is available for the adults to have a cocktail from the

Evergreen sports bar while they're supervising the kids. The inside of the

sports bar is lovely they've got the typical pub type food - sandwiches, pizza,

wraps, salads, and then of course... you know, a place to get mommy's sippy cup. There's an

arcade with pool, all the games, and the beloved crane game which nobody ever

wins but they all want to play. This time we stayed in the Palm wing although last

time we were in the Magnolia wing and they looked pretty much the same. They

have all been recently renovated. They've got two queen beds and then this

couch folds out into a twin bed so you can sleep five with no trouble in the

room. New carpet, new flooring, new furniture... I thought it was really very

lovely and I saw that in the hallway so I just wanted to let you know that they

do have cribs. This is the area right outside the lobby. If you want to catch a

shuttle bus over to any of the parks you just go down these green stairs and

they've got shuttle buses leaving just about every half hour. Just grab a copy

of the bus schedule from the front desk, figure out where you're going, what time

you want to be there, and then jump on the free shuttle service. There are two

golf courses and a spa and tennis and all kinds of stuff at this resort. I've got

to tell you we had a wonderful time. It was extremely clean, very affordable,

we loved everything about it and we will be back again. So that was my review of

the Disney military discount hotel Shades of Green. If you have a Disney

trip coming up in the future I highly recommend it and think you ought to check

it out. Thanks so much for watching. If you happen to live in the Savannah area

feel free to hit that little subscribe button because I talk about all kinds of

stuff related to living in Savannah. Thanks so much for watching and I will

see you on the next one. {BLOOPERS} So that is my review of the Disney, Dis, pffft. military discount

hotel shades of green I highly recommend it and if you have a Disney trip planned

I think you should definitely check it out thank you so much for watching and I

will see you on the next one so that was my review of the Disney dis

all right cut

For more infomation >> Disney Military Discount Hotel Shades of Green Review - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

PLEIADIANOS - Instruções à Humanidade (alimentação; crianças) - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> PLEIADIANOS - Instruções à Humanidade (alimentação; crianças) - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

La micro-entreprise / auto-entreprise expliquée en 2 minutes - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> La micro-entreprise / auto-entreprise expliquée en 2 minutes - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Nicole Chung - "All You Can Ever Know" & The Challenges of Transracial Adoption | The Daily Show - Duration: 4:35.

-Welcome to the show. -Thank you so much.

And thank you for sharing such an amazing story in this book.

All You Can Ever Know

encapsulates what your life was.

-You grew up as a child who was adopted. -Mm-hmm.

You were raised by white parents

who loved you to the ends of the Earth.

But in this book, you talk about something

that many people struggle with every day,

and that is the relationship of being a child who is adopted,

who is living in a transracial household.

Why is that so difficult?

I think, um, it's just difficult, I think,

given that a lot of the--

First of all, a lot of people go into adoption

not necessarily fully prepared, uh, to talk about race,

uh, which is, of course, crucial in a transracial adoption.

-Right. -You know, like, my parents, for example,

went in, and they asked a lot of questions

of a lot of different experts-- social workers

and judges and adoption attorneys--

and they were basically told, "Don't worry about it.

"You know, it's going to be okay no matter what.

"Um, you don't really have to talk about this.

It's not going to be relevant."

And, of course, it very much was.

Right, 'cause you-you read in the book

and you write about how you had this experience

where your-your parents didn't talk to you about race at all.

It was just ignored completely. It's never mentioned.

And many people would agree with that. They would say,

"But, yes, why-why should your parents talk to you

"about race, Nicole? Because they don't see you as a color.

They-They're seeing you as Nicole, their daughter."

So why-why do you think it would have been necessary

or should be necessary for people to speak to their kids

about race if they've adopted them?

It's completely natural, in a way.

For parents, of course, it doesn't affect, like,

their love for their child. I wasn't--

Like, my parents didn't think of me

as their Korean child or their adopted child.

I was just their child.

Um, I think what none of us really knew how to talk about

so much-- especially when I was young-- was the fact that,

of course, even if it didn't matter to them,

it was going to matter a great deal to me in my life.

-Right. -It was going to matter. Other people would notice.

They would comment. Um, and I think, also,

none of us were really prepared for all the questions

that we got, you know, moving about in the world,

-because we kind of stood out in my hometown. -Right.

Right. So, often, when I got those questions,

I wasn't really sure, like, what to say,

because, in my life at home,

it wasn't really acknowledged or spoken about.

Your book takes us through such a painful, exciting,

loving, wonderful journey

where you begin to explore who you are

and you have that yearning to find out

the rest of your story.

And-and that, in and of itself--

I mean, you-you describe it in such detail--

is-is scary but, at the same time, really exciting.

Wh-Why do you think it was so important for you

to want to find who your biological parents were,

when you had these parents who loved you so much?

I had thought about it for many years.

And, really, for me, what was the final push was

when I became pregnant with my first child.

Um, up until that point,

I-I thought, of course, about what it would feel like

to have a child and to share my life

and my history with them,

um, but I hadn't really thought about how being adopted

would affect them, like, what questions they might have.

And I remember so vividly sitting, like,

at my first prenatal appointment,

getting all these questions about my medical history

and, like, what my birth mother's pregnancy

and her births were like, and I had no answers.

-Right. -And I suddenly just felt, like,

this deep sense of, um, fear and inadequacy,

that this was information I needed to have,

that my children might need to have.

So that was really the final push.

You went out, you searched,

and you found your answers.

Um, I don't want to give away a lot of the book,

but-but there is a beautiful connection that you made

with a sibling who you discovered,

uh, your-your sister.

I believe you have two, right?

And a half-sister and a full sister,

as you call them in the book. But-but you are very close

to-to your sister. That is--

that is a really interesting relationship to have,

somebody who has been a stranger your whole life

and that you-you feel like you've known them forever.

Yes, she's an amazing person.

And a lot of this book really--

It's her story as well as mine.

Um, you kind of get both stories on a parallel-parallel tracks,

and then they intersect when we finally meet

and find out about each other.

Um, and she's just an amazing person.

I feel so lucky to have her in my life.

Um, my kids have always just known her, because--

Like, we connected the same month that I gave birth.

Um, but it's been interesting to talk with them about it,

just in terms of-- like, they kind of take it for granted

that, like, she's there, that we're together,

that we have this family

and these relationships we've recovered.

Um, but, really, we had to do a lot of work,

and, um, it took a lot of effort and a lot of heartache

to put our family back together in this way.

So it's not something I'll ever take for granted.

It's beautiful. It's a page-turner.

-Thank you so much for being on the show. -Thank you so much

-for having me. -I appreciate you.

All You Can Ever Know is available now.

A beautiful story. Nicole Chung, everybody.

For more infomation >> Nicole Chung - "All You Can Ever Know" & The Challenges of Transracial Adoption | The Daily Show - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Je recrute mon premier salarié : les clés en 2 minutes - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Je recrute mon premier salarié : les clés en 2 minutes - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Bizim Hikaye 43. Bölüm 2. Fragmanı - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Bizim Hikaye 43. Bölüm 2. Fragmanı - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Давайте правильные обещания - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Давайте правильные обещания - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Chaser of three pistons #19 - BMW time! and fastest VW Passat - Duration: 2:42.

BMW drivers is only ones, with worse reputation then cyclists

If BMW coming

The line is not the wall...

No lights in turn signals...

For more infomation >> Chaser of three pistons #19 - BMW time! and fastest VW Passat - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Créer son entreprise en 2018 : les étapes clés expliquée en 2 minutes - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Créer son entreprise en 2018 : les étapes clés expliquée en 2 minutes - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Te Amo | Erin Zaman | Ibrar Tipu | Bangla New Song | Love Song | Video Song | Official - Duration: 5:09.

BanglaSong

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét