Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 10 2017

Learn Colors With THE BOSS BABY Funny Videos|Funny Learn colors with kids & Candy|Finger Family Song

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With THE BOSS BABY Funny Videos|Funny Learn colors with kids & Candy|Finger Family Song - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fast Facts #11 (Brain Theme!) - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Fast Facts #11 (Brain Theme!) - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

樂理 ♫ no.11 - 請問今天要來點什麼?來點休止符的介紹!(⊙_⊙) - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> 樂理 ♫ no.11 - 請問今天要來點什麼?來點休止符的介紹!(⊙_⊙) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

ДОМ ПОД ЗЕМЛЕЙ В ГОРЕ - DIY - Duration: 11:22.

For more infomation >> ДОМ ПОД ЗЕМЛЕЙ В ГОРЕ - DIY - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

Call of Duty4 Modern warfare Altai Russia Ultimatum # callofduty4 - Duration: 23:44.

For more infomation >> Call of Duty4 Modern warfare Altai Russia Ultimatum # callofduty4 - Duration: 23:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kamaedzitca - Minsk - Duration: 3:21.

A positive and fair way of life, Happiness, the energy of youth.

We are marching on (for) a free country Unified by the same struggle - You and me.

Now there's no way back... Good night 'liberal/anti-European' side...

Good night 'liberal/anti-European' side...

Our autonomy - Screw off their control. It's our independence from their system.

We debilitate their trembling control. Our loyalty - (One of) Their problems.

Our autonomy - Screw off their control. It's our independence from their system.

We debilitate their trembling control. Our loyalty - (One of) Their problems.

Sport is a Belarusian politic of the young ones, Straight Edge is our new religion.

The mystic from the pagan mist of centuries Is awaking in each of us.

Our licentious wind is freedom But for them it is only fashion.

We choose the love of Minsk, But for them it's only registration.

This city is yours and mine... Streets, avenues, little kids.

Centre and districts... familiar places Are waiting for the new law of our control.

The slow and silent waters of the Svislach Are lightened by a coloured beam of the skies.

The city is calling, Check for yourself...

To defend freedom every day! To defend truth every day!

For more infomation >> Kamaedzitca - Minsk - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Romantic Movies of all Time of Hollywood Film Industry Don't Miss it The ScreeN FactS - Duration: 4:28.

Hi, Welcome to another The Screen Facts Video. In this video we are talk about

Top 10 Romantic Movie of all Time. If you're new to visit our channel

please subscribe and give this big thumbs up / the way number 10 when

hearing at shelly median and big distance till i pretty bad mass umbrella

and so mass of the eat plastic limit access will be that way in the movie too

however the still in a bounding over the different handlers in some of the most

iconic resistance of all them number nine 10 Things I Hate About You

there has to be one - romance on the list and 10 Things I Hate About You is

that movie that means funny and great illustration of - logic this will be

blissful that sometimes the whole situation can be run out the spine

member a lab experience frictional the super-psycho stimulus minuscule of

experience ask anyone SMS is a simulated flame and Herman it also has another

deep space to the perfect business the movie look at love in a way that

individual unit and milk cereal then the other two hallways and deserve a case

Hercule with awkward in the seventh you have got me ah

unless woman it is perfect balance button like the standard Mexican if you

are a uses as an both made was the species

the facts of a while and contents and make this bigger and make a movie and

twist and others as well as only that we have never use while you are online

crush negative husband it is built like the moon no mistake

Titan it will involve if exciting to make or most romantic whole so only

matter that the movie should make it as well not clear to of Titanic to the one

more recent of the children ship and subject it will be a beautiful like you

well that Indian is better to it nothing as the well is watered us get the

strohman we have seen number five that Danson it is page that moving pieces

really fit a song sung by the lead actor because Patrick schweiz ship like the

wind give one of the best parts of this movie the movie itself a co-ed woman

between three people who everyone would like to keep apart if they is purple in

both eighty specials and dancing number four the wooden singers adding some

learn is not known for being a human taste but this romantic comedy speaking

the 80s is as much about clubbing as is about laughing summer and dreamer are a

great team and the 80s reference are always on point

there are numerous sweet moment in the silent partner as grand as the Indian

distance featuring beady-eyed roles and airplanes and brilliant

holding a song sang by the leading singer himself symmetry because with the

wind what more can be state about possibly

the most iconic romantic film we have all seen in and we have loved it number

two pretty women in modern dev teams and since this fall's million research yes

by Julie sobered up from the Institute early whole things don't always go it's

not me that to fail in labs and both our favorite teams because of it number one

the notebook Mitchell's first loudest responsibility suspense higher the power

source of mer and people macadam and bingo still it's

truly a lottery for the ages as the audience it is the couple in nearly part

of the less expensive every part of their lives with them hope you guys

enjoy this video and if you have any questions put in the comment section

below equal neutral digital channels please subscribe and keep it will be

filled up check out my other videos you will like this

finally in for watching I will see you in the next video

For more infomation >> Top 10 Romantic Movies of all Time of Hollywood Film Industry Don't Miss it The ScreeN FactS - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Games Learn Colors with Talking Tom Gold Run Vs Temple Run 2 Vs Minions Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 10:26.

For more infomation >> Games Learn Colors with Talking Tom Gold Run Vs Temple Run 2 Vs Minions Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Green Arrows - Watch at my face! - Duration: 3:42.

Every sight that is crossing my face always saw my truth, courage!

Don't want to be your slave, You will never mock me one time.

Don't treat me like your drudge, Watch at my face.

Don't want to be your slave, Peeled for your lust desire.

I will never accept your fails: My life, your defeat!

Not my life for yours, I will never give up! Not my life for yours, I will never give up!

Watch at my face!

I don't drown at your hits. We don't demote if you are facing.

I don't lose, you will never win, You will never win!

No trust to give you, liar... Watch at my face!

No trust to give you, betrayer... Watch at my face!

No trust to give you, coward... Watch at my face!

No trust to give you, vile... Watch at my face, no?

Watch at my face, I don't want to be your slave Killed for hypocritical will.

I will never accept your fails: My truth, your shame!

Not my life for yours, I will never give up! Not my life for yours, I will never give up!

Watch at my face, coward!

Watch at my face, liar!

Watch at my face!

For more infomation >> Green Arrows - Watch at my face! - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Fidget Spinner Unboxing / THARUN - Duration: 2:42.

Loading

Hi Hello Friends

Welcome to my New Video.

You can see Here

You have already read the Tiltel of this Video.

That is Fidget Spinner Unboxing

Wish has send me to a Fidgetspinner

Wish has send me to a Fidgetspinner

I had buy for 2Doller

That Cost 10doller Normal when you in Shoppingmal Buyed

That Cost 10doller Normal when you in Shoppingmal Buyed

I buyed that in Online

I want to Unbox it

Hier is my Adress

Many of Peoples Know my House

I must with one Hand Unboxing because my other hand is Camera

I want to use my teeth

You see that

A Few Moments Later

So Guys I am done with unboxing

And 1 2 3

I have that

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Glitch

Guys one of the best Fidgetspinner

that is so cool

Guys that is rolling very fast but you see that is very slow

Ok Guys that is my first Unboxing Video

Some times make I Trickshot Video

Sub me when I cool is

Sub

For more infomation >> Fidget Spinner Unboxing / THARUN - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

അകാരണമായ ടെൻഷൻ , വിഷാദം ഒഴിവാക്കാം - Malayalam Health-Malayalam Motivation - Duration: 5:42.

Happy Life TV

Malayalam Health

Malayalam Motivation

For more infomation >> അകാരണമായ ടെൻഷൻ , വിഷാദം ഒഴിവാക്കാം - Malayalam Health-Malayalam Motivation - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Velimor - Edges - Duration: 4:24.

Distinct edges: Where good and evil are... Everything is blurred, like there's nothing at all...

Grey shades, empty words... Honour is ashamed but the whore is holy.

Sunset and dawn... A world that is no more.

Thoughts are taking the sorrow... Away.

What is needed in life? What is important for the body - A world created for insane people.

The sticky lust of the golden calf... Limits the dreams of every fool.

Sunset and dawn... A world that is no more.

Thoughts are taking the sorrow... Away.

An enlightened feeling with the name "love"... Dwells between the legs now.

A holiday in a cowshed again - it's a reason to carouse. They are in oblivion, they cannot dream.

Sunset and dawn... A world that is no more.

Thoughts are taking the sorrow... Away.

The light inflames the fire of purity And the herd peeps with their tails between legs.

He opens the path to eternity But only to those who opened his heart to him.

Sunset and dawn... A world that is no more.

Thoughts are taking the sorrow... Away.

For more infomation >> Velimor - Edges - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Goldofaf - The Parisian dream - Duration: 5:46.

You were born here, Paris is your territory, This is where you work, where you live and where you weave your story!

Your work is hard: An exhausting rythm of life! (You are an) Able and brilliant young boy, you think of great moments of glory!

Descended from a beautiful family you have recognized all your opportunities... You are a pupille of this soil and you feel this intense force!

Free in your choices and your life, you love this strong independence... That saves your soul and your mind for your future and for France!

So you advance without subjecting yourself obediently to anyone! You live your life without anyone dictate to you what to choose!

So you advance, You think of your ideas, trust your conscience!

You live your life, You fight for your work and your country!

It's the Parisian dream...

You wonder everyday when you wake up... You leave your fascinating dreams and you return to action.

We live in a crazy world where humanity is divided. But you're always alarmed to build your community!

And then with all your friends... those you call comrades, You fight, you assert and imagine that you restart a crusade!

The reconquest of sacred ground never scared you. It's better to die and sacrifice rather than continue living this horror.

And you dream of a great day, a shot, a drumbeat! When you wake up, you vomit the system you vomit these vultures!

And you dream a majestic act of love and bravery! As you wake up, you scream for help. Direct action is needed.

It's the Parisian dream...

Last verse, last chorus for you, your fight and your ideas! You who are proud to be Parisian, and especially so proud to be French.

Maybe it is time to arm ourselves with weapons and friendship... For the strength of our continent, the suburbs have already started.

You have put your life to the church or into the city! This city of the kingdom of France, so loved and so hated!

You, you are never discouraged. You know why you're here. I will not go further, it's your turn! Confidence is gained already!

So you decide! You react in direct action with or without violence!

You laugh and you cry, A defender of the common good and honour!

So you decide! You rampage and sometimes you put yourself in a trance!

You laugh and you cry for a victory or a defeat reluctantly!

It's the Parisian dream...

For more infomation >> Goldofaf - The Parisian dream - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista a Oscar Rozalen - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Entrevista a Oscar Rozalen - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Im quiting youtube :D - Duration: 4:36.

ok

time to one take this shit

nigga

ummm

I

i just

I quit youtube

Gotch ;D

It was a prank

no I'm not

im not gonna quit youtube

????? youtube

but im gonna to quit youtube in general

How should I say, im just gonna stop watching youtube

Cause its kinda getting in the way of my life

and it not healthy just watching that many videos

especially when you wanna make videos

Its, I mean I

I cant really explain the best way

But im pretty sure you guys get what im saying

so

yeah im gonna quit watching youtube all in general

im gonna still be gaming on my computer im still an avid gamer

I love gaming

its just that

and also twitter and other social media things kinda like that

its just that

theres no room for my own originality if im so addicted to other

like people you know what I mean

I gotta be me own person and I could never or not be my own person

but be my own creator

and umm, theres a lot I want to make

Like a lot of videos

starting now im just not gonna be on those sites

cause there time wasters

and you could argue that gaming is also time wasting but its a lot funner

and its active, communities

Its not like your in your room watching entertainment for hours on end

and doing nothing cause ultimately your just doing nothing

so id rather be doing somthing

and uh, also its just been getting in the way of my life

this little guy

like

sometimes, there'd be times where id just watch videos instead of playing with this guy

and I really think he deserves more attention right olly

yeah and I always say im not the best at making videos I just shit them out randomly

right now its like 3AM

For more infomation >> Im quiting youtube :D - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

circus tutorial, acrobatics the straddle headstand - Duration: 6:05.

this is a tutorial for this straddle

headstand it is very important to train

the acrobatics basic postures

the headstand with the knees in the

elbows and the tuck headstand

the objective of this exercises is to

strengthen the muscle that stabilizes

the neck side pushing forward pushing

and backwards pushing the objective of

this exercises is to strengthen the

muscles involved in the pushing actions

of the upper body and also the muscles

that stabilize the shoulder joint

the first exercise is the regular

push-ups the second exercise is pike push-ups

the objective of this exercises

is to strengthen the muscles that flex

and extend the trunk

this is a hip flexion with an isometric

contraction of the abdomen

leg lift facing down

the objective of this exercises is to develop the

mobility in the neck and in the lumbar

spine the mobility in the hip joint and

the stretching feature in the muscle

that opposed to the flexing of the trunk

and the hip

and also in the muscles that opposed to

the abduction in the hip side neck flexion

front neck flexion

neck extension neck and lumbar spine

flexion hip flexion hip and lumbar spine

flexion and hip flexion in straddle

seated position

the legs must spread in contact with the floor the legs get

together in the top of the movement

if we put all this together then we have

the basic methodology to learn the

straddle headstand if you liked this

video please like share and subscribe

For more infomation >> circus tutorial, acrobatics the straddle headstand - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Alejandro Rex - Love for the homeland - Duration: 4:49.

I cried with the uniformed, I cried with the marxist,

(I cried) With people murdered by the capitalist hatred. This history of a neo-liberal myth.

They buried the truth in a crypt, Showed left and right...

Like the solution of a nation...

So I thought to become another crazy anarchist Playing to make revolution in the name of the art...

And to be a member of a party which I could be part, Condemning the government for everything that happens...

And arming myself to the teeth with weapons.

I want to tell you that it isn't like that. The love for the fatherland is greater.

To be Chilean is more important, I am the result of what you remain silent.

I want to tell you that it isn't like that. The love of the fatherland is greater.

To be Chilean is more important, I am the result of what you remain silent.

I sing literally... Which lifted the people's voice makes noise.

Singing for the rural and urban interests. Being the voice of my brothers upright...

That is not taught to value them...

Who slept unsettling their minds With drugs that were protected by the state.

Who slept unsettling their minds With drugs that were protected by the state.

The voice of the fatherland... The voice of the nation.

The voice of the nation, The voice of the helpless.

The voice that opened your heart which wasn't cured. I don't know if I'll cure it but you have already reached these lyrics...

Knowing that there is a man who sings the truth in your interest, In name of an ideal, in the name of love.

In name of an ideal, In the name of love.

I must tell you that it isn't like that. The love for the fatherland is greater.

To be Chilean is more important, I am the result of what you remain silent.

I must tell you that it isn't like that. The love for the fatherland is greater.

To be Chilean is more important, I am the result of what you remain silent.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét