Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 11 2017

Mask of papaya

papaya half a kilo on average

season papaya

papaya facial mask

papaya burns fat

splits fat

exotic fruit

Papaya helps digest food

Papaya divine fragrance

Now I'm going to make a mask of papaya

wrinkles

Botox

skin as a Click

For more infomation >> Папайя. Маска для лица из папайи часть 1 Papaya. Papaya face mask part 1 - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

Анекдот дня! Свежие одесские анекдоты про евреев! 11/06/2017 - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Анекдот дня! Свежие одесские анекдоты про евреев! 11/06/2017 - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

easy maggam work blouse designs | hand embroidery designs | hand embroidery designs for beginners - Duration: 2:27.

maggam work blouses online

For more infomation >> easy maggam work blouse designs | hand embroidery designs | hand embroidery designs for beginners - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Go To Hell, Mickey (Dizz Con Chuột) - Đen Vâu ft JGKid [Lyrics] - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Go To Hell, Mickey (Dizz Con Chuột) - Đen Vâu ft JGKid [Lyrics] - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

【韓国】話題のクリームカップトッポギ食べに行ってきたよ(ง ˙ω˙)ว♡(busk up) - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> 【韓国】話題のクリームカップトッポギ食べに行ってきたよ(ง ˙ω˙)ว♡(busk up) - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

attack on plankton - Duration: 0:07.

What is GOING ON HERE?!

[Attack on Titan theme]

For more infomation >> attack on plankton - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp: Chầu năm suối lân và tiểu Lam Điểu - Duration: 3:23.

One day, I dreamt of a Female Saint

She said:

- Congratulations on overcoming all the evil incantation

You are excellent

- Thank you so much

- It was just a small tip

- Really?

- Yeah, I was aware of the wicked ambition of the wizards

who let the ghosts follow me and cause troubles

which made me angry, fail at everything and lose my mind

- I overcame it and the ghosts lost

- Oh, interesting. I will reward you.

You have two choices

- You make me so excited

- Listen: you like money or a soulmate?

- I will choose a soulmate but...

- But?

- Would you offer him the money?

- You cheeky! Now I know you are quite greedy

- No, I don't dare, hihi

Please forgive me

For more infomation >> Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp: Chầu năm suối lân và tiểu Lam Điểu - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Comment Connaitre son Niveau de Français - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> Comment Connaitre son Niveau de Français - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

奇異恩典 アメイジング・グレイス 錄音幕後花絮 - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> 奇異恩典 アメイジング・グレイス 錄音幕後花絮 - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

CONVIERTE TU SMARTPHONE EN UNA BRUJULA - Duration: 3:03.

Hello everyone and welcome to the new computer tutorial Ebm them well today

I will explain how to convert our smartphone on a compass

if we are regulars to make excursions Mount as we can come in handy

because although all smartphone They have GPS at any given time

I could not work and always a compass if we use it

it could be useful well then we will not get by

our smartphone and we catch the play store Compass 360 Pro free it is fine

this application all you have advertising and sometimes a bit annoying

but hey, me and you are installing Now as then I'll give

open to start viewing options which they are very simple

Here then open because in principle we will now leave the

compass as through this screen as you will no longer go out and see where it is

marking the north and more or less in degree to which it is here I

an option to block that is not move so we can better secure the north

and then as I see it going out good advertising tells us that if there

so we want to give a note and here we can unlock again

We can go see different options we can change the skin

put another compass we like more we'll have something here

information about what is the proper Program

He explains there is also a version of payment in which there would be advertising if

I now return back as well I'll have some choice as to change

He understood the language settings Well here it could change the language

although it would not be very good necessary because it is quite simple to

would use for back and still be able to use my

compass then here also I have some options

there are things that can be purchased within a program etc.

They are free and others are paid more than fine as far tutorial

Today I hope you liked If so I can give is like

They can subscribe to my channel already know below where it says subscribe and so are

to be informed of the video or videos climbed daily can follow the

social networks and websites Ebm Garret computer and any Ebm

suggestions or requests comment me I answer put under all very

well thank you very much and even video morning

For more infomation >> CONVIERTE TU SMARTPHONE EN UNA BRUJULA - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Minion Cupcakes - DIY - Minions selber herstellen und essen - Anleitung - Duration: 6:53.

Hi loves! Thank you for stopping by.

Today I will show you how I created these minion cupcakes.

Let's get started.

For each minion I need two cupakes- whatever flavor you choose.

I have two versions of minions:

For one, I leave the cupcake liner on the base on.

For the second version, I remove the liners and cover the entire minion in buttercream.

I colored it in yellow using RainbowDust Progel.

I use a classic American buttercream - I have shared my recipe on YouTube in a video.

For the minion version covered entirely in buttercream, I stick a wooden skewer down the middle, making it easier to cover the minion and move it around.

I apply a crumb coat, place minions in fridge then cover lavishly in buttercream.

Now to the eyes!

I cut out two sizes of circles from white fondant.

Also - very small brown circles.

For the center of the eye, I use a food color pen in black to paint it in.

For this project, I attach everything with some water.

Minions have fancy glasses.

To create the fancy glasses, I paint the black fondant with some edible metallic silver (by RainbowDust).

Alternatively, use gray fondant.

Minions don't walk around naked, so let's create their clothes.

I create overalls using blue fondant.

Giving the overalls some stitches

A tiny pocket.

For one of the minions, I created an open mouth using black fondant and white small fondant pieces.

Some of the minions even have hair. Here I attach the thin black fondant coils to create hair.

Then applying some sugar pearls in heart shape, to make it look like a pink bow for the hair.

Let's eat our minions!

Please support this video, by giving it a thumbs up.

Subscribe for more creative baking videos, recipes as well as healthy cooking ideas.

Thank you for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét