Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 11 2017

Hi, welcome to the Doc McStuffins Clinic.

I am Doctor Avery McStuffins! Yeah!

Check out my new Fidget Spinner Scalpel.

I hope I get a chance to use it soon.

I have a head ache.

It feels like everything is spinning.

Okay, why don't you get onto the doctor bed.

I'll give you a check up.

I've got to check your heart.

Now I need to check your blood pressure.

Oh, my head hurts, it I'm so dizzy. It feels like the whole room is spinning.

Is there anything new in your routine?

I've got this new Fidget Spinner.

Hmm.

Do you have more of them?

Yeah.

Did you sleep near them?

Doh!

Maybe....

I need to check his ears.

Oh no, Oh Yeah!

He has Fidget Spinners on his mind!

Oh no.

I'm going to have to call in my surgical team.

So what is the case doctor?

He has Fidget Spinners on the Mind.

How bad is it?

Really Bad. Doh!

I've only seen this once before. I'll begin the surgery.

You need to make him sleep!

Sorry.

The shots are right there. Shot!

Alright. Now I'm going to do surgery.

I'm going to open this a little wider.

Alright.

Oh there is a lot in there doctor.

Tongs please. There must be at least four.

I've got one.

I'll do the next one.

You've got it.

Got one.

Wow.

This is a cool one. Ewww.

Gross, but cool.

Here you go.

I'm going to wash these out.

I think I see something else in there.

Its way down there.

I'll try to loosen it up with a big shot.

It's right there.

That was big.

What do you see doctor?

I see a little dinosaur.

Wow.

That's weird.

Alright, I'll seal off the opening.

This is mine.

Alright its sealed.

One more big shot.

Maybe another one?

Good idea.

Oh that's better.

Oh yeah.

Alright now Rexton. Rexton hey, don't sleep near these Fidget Spinners.

Don't get one!

or I'll have to give you a shot.

Be the first to get all our new episodes by subscribing right down below.

Leave a like on the video. If there is anything you want us to do, leave it in the comment section below.

Give us a thumbs up!

Thanks for watching. Bye Friends.

Doctor Dancing

Fidget Spinner.

Doctor Dancing

Doctor Dancing

Doctor Dancing

Dancing!

For more infomation >> DOC MCSTUFFINS FIDGET SPINNER SURGERY WITH SHOTS IN THE BUTT - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Con Giáp Đại Phát Tài, Sung Sướng Đủ Đường Trong Nửa Cuối Năm 2017 - Duration: 5:08.

The rich, happy in the second half of 2017

For more infomation >> Con Giáp Đại Phát Tài, Sung Sướng Đủ Đường Trong Nửa Cuối Năm 2017 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Blind Folded Challenge | So Close!! - Duration: 15:02.

Hello guys. Its Mikayla here from TheRainbowRollerCoasterrr

and today I am back on my second video on youtube

a few days ago I did my first video on my vlogging channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét