Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 21 2017

Hashtag Zoe

Back to School Blues

Back to school haul 2017

For more infomation >> BACK TO SCHOOL BLUES! - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Heavy Cospalyer's Weekdays! (CARTOON) - Duration: 2:46.

Hello, festival!

Shift to photosynthesis, expelled from the University, on probation for theft!

And now here I'm, dress in handmade cosplay,

ready to storm the stage and lenses!

All in line, fans!

Oh, dude, do you cosplaying of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Good anime!

Yep!

Awesome festival, so many cool cosplay!

I'm not leaving without a photo with all of cosplayers.

I even know the candidate!

Yes, by the way, I too see him!

Well, I ran! Have a good day!

What was that?

And here is the first person wishing for a picture together!

Apparently a bit shy guy, but it's okay, we'll organize everything now!

Hi, I see something's bothering you, friend.

Maybe you wanted something?

Yes, thank you...I really feel terrible asking...

It's nothing, go ahead and ask.

Can you tell me where the toilet is?

Who the hell do you think you are?...There...

Jesus, thank you very much! Bye!

At the destination he haven't been yet, but already had shit.

Excuse me...

I hope you don't ask for shine your shoes....

No, no, no. I know this is kind of geeky, but I'd be so psyched if I could get my picture taken with you.

This is my moment of glory.

Unless, If you want to leave your most vivid memory about the festival,

then sure!

You're funny!

Oh, your one hair gray…

Ha! One hair…hair!

Just yesterday my cat jumped on the costume!

See what a classy cosplay!

Whee! It's absolutely splendid!

Blimey, you is the best Edward Elric that I has ever seen!

Arigato, mademoiselle!

Why can't I get something like that?

Probably the people on the bus will think again that I am possessed by a demon...

You are the best :)

Enough of longing, time to find the strength

and get back to my quest!

Because no one in the same suit as me,

can't bend my will!

The group of cosplayers on Fullmetal Alchemist arrived.

One man alone can't, unlike a couple hundred man…

Heavy Cospalyer's Weekdays!

I cast you out, the Prince of Darkness!(Acid head!)

You hostile power! (Acid head, call girl!)

In the name and virtue of Dominus, (call girl)

- DEPART! (Acid h...)

For more infomation >> Heavy Cospalyer's Weekdays! (CARTOON) - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

MIKA Giffoni 2017 - «WHEN I WAS TEENAGER» (Eng sub) - Duration: 6:55.

Hi, Mika.. forgive me.. I'm so moved.. My name is Chiara. - Hi.

My Questions is about Respect That we, Teenagers, have towards you.

It's also about your Positivity That you're able to trasmit to us.

We are full of internal Conflicts & Insicurity.

My Question is : - How was Mika when he was 13 y.o. ? How Music & Life helped you to change ?

When you ask a Question like this - It's difficult not to say the Truth. So.. how I was at this age ?

I was quite Fat when I was young. I say it because it's important. Because I changed very quickly.

@ 13 y. I was Short & Fat. @ 14 y. I was super-High & super-Slim.

This change was very Strange & Shocking. I don't know why I'm talking about it now..

I remember the Day when I discovered this Changing.

That Day I noticed that I was able to run Fast. But before that Day.. when I was running.. I feel Pain between my legs..

Now.. meanwhile I'm here super-Uncomfortable.. Telling to you all this "Dirty stuff".. I'm looking for the Reason "WHY" I say it..

Maybe because exactly this Contrast : From one thing to another, like "Bom, Bom" - That what was my Teens.

Thanks, God, - I had the Music. I started to work & earn Money @ age of 9.

My Childhood was strange as well. I had beautiful Life in France, in Paris.

My Father had a Good Job & enough Money. We had "Bourgeois Life" & Private School.

Then.. my Father was taken as a Hostage In American Embassy in the 1st Gulf War.

He came back 8 months later. But he wasn't the same person anymore. A part of his Soul was destroyed by this experience.

At that moment I understood That Life could change very quickly.

He was back, but he lost his Work.. We lost all - our House, private School

We had troubles with Taxes, we should leave. We left France & went in England. We were living in "Bad & Breakfast" for 1,5 year.

I restarted to study in a New School and.. I had a lot of Problems there..

My Dyslexia got worse, I forgot how to Read & Write. Let's keep it short - I was expelled from School.

But I started to sing & after 6 months I was singing @ "Royal Opera" in London. I started to work..

So.. when we came to 2d, "bad" part Of our Life - I was Teenager @ that time.

Thanks, God, I'd already had Music.. It guided me when I was young.

My Teens was premature, it started @ age of 9.

My 2d School was horrible, all was difficult there. But @ the same time I had another World - World where I was working without any Fear.

I had 2 Worlds - so I had a Choise. And I chose to go to Music Direction.

About Teens - my worst Problem was my Identity.

Being Dyslexic was the most difficult Trouble in School. But there was another Problem @ my Teens - Sexuality.

If someone doesn't know it yet - I'm a gay.

If I should speak like I'm doing it now with you, But @ age of 13 - it would be my worst Nightmare.

And now.. I'm speaking about it.. So.. it's a huge Changing for me..

Again about the Music, about my Songs.. The Words in my Songs were Hidden Messages. They were a great Help for me.

In this way I created Identity which was hidden Not only from my School, but from my Family too.

We all need a bit of Our Own Space. The Words helped me to understand who I was.

I don't tell this Story everywhere. But I feel that I have to tell it HERE.

Because here you all are obsessed with Writing, New Ideas which are very Important @ Your Age.

Writing helps you to develope Your Identity. Like it was for me.

For more infomation >> MIKA Giffoni 2017 - «WHEN I WAS TEENAGER» (Eng sub) - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

ULTRA DESPAIR GIRLS | I Have A Really Good Feeling About This Game! | Part 2 - Duration: 1:15:32.

For more infomation >> ULTRA DESPAIR GIRLS | I Have A Really Good Feeling About This Game! | Part 2 - Duration: 1:15:32.

-------------------------------------------

3 Awesome Life Hacks with 3D Printer - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> 3 Awesome Life Hacks with 3D Printer - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Weirdest Website Domains! -- DONG - Duration: 4:15.

Hey I'm Jake and I love you.

And I'm also walkingtomatopotato.tk which is an active DONG.

Because I'm being active.

I'm walking.

And a DONG is something you can do online now guys.

Before we start let's check the time on billychasen.com/clock which features digits

composed of these lucky people in uncomfortable positions.

You could use just any clock but why do that when you can fill each second with sick poses

like this and this and this and oh it's later than I thought so let's move on to

Chromata, a generative art tool that can turn an already stunning photo into an even more

breathtaking drawing.

Drag and drop a photo of your beautiful self or this platypus and watch it sketch a majestic

work of art before your very eyes.

But you can take some control by adjusting any or all of these components.

When you do so you'll have to refresh it but that's okay because if this isn't

worth it then I don't know what is.

I spoke too soon!

Look at this incredibly realistic sock I drew on DrawThis, a multiplayer guessing game.

Morty got this one correct.

Good job Morty.

Everyone likes you and you're very good looking...in the face.

When it's your turn to guess, another player will begin drawing and you can keep guessing

in the chat over here.

I know this one, shape.

Oh.

Door.

Hmm.

Look up here as it's being spelled out for a hint.

Oh it's a magnet!

But how do magnets work?

Let's see what you've got while I head over to Butt.kiwi, which is not a website

yet but it could be yours for only $35.99.

And even If you're not looking to buy, dumb.domains is awesome because it takes you to cool names

everytime you refresh the page.

Like frisky.lighting, slippery.gift, fart.pics, or Crossing.us which actually is a real site

where you type in two random names and see if they happen to label an intersection.

Sometimes nothing will come up like in this case with Chuck and Cane.

But with John and Sally there are two intersections in Florida.

Now let's Jake and Kevin...ah man.

Jake and Michael?

Ah darn it.

Kevin and Michael?

Wow...well I feel completely alone but maybe it's because I'm on my very own road to

Philosophy with this recommended DONG.

This site explored the idea that if you follow the first link of a wikipedia article, it

will eventually lead to philosophy.

So let's give it a go.

Taco.

Alright so here's the supposed link but I'm gonna investigate further by actually

going to the articles.

Taco, Mexican Cuisine, Mesoamerica, Region, Geography, Science, Knowledge, Fact, Verification,

PHILOSOPHY!!! We did it!

Okay enough geography and science and philosophy, it's time for math with Numberonic.

The goal of this game is to create an equation that equals the given value.

There are two versions, normal, or pro.

Pro actually uses the order of operations principle whereas normal just applies the

operation to the result of the previous operation.

The longer the chain you make the more points you achieve.

And if it's hard for you to keep all these numbers in your head then strengthen your

memory with Memorise the squares!

In this game you will be given a grid and a pattern of the squares will flash white.

Once it disappears, select the ones you remember.

It doesn't start off too difficult but when the grid becomes more intricate and the number

of white squares increase, it can be challenging to keep it all in your beautiful, magnificent,

large head.

But you can do it and you Kan...dinsky, a musical painting experiment.

Draw around and press play to listen to music as your paint globs bounce around.

When you're ready for a change in sound just switch up the color!

Look at you go.

Links to all of the DONGs can be found in the description below.

If you need more DONGs in your life, there's a playlist probably over here.

So you can click that.

You can watch more DONGs.

I am really hot right now.

Ya know?

Ahh that Jake he's so hot right now.

But not like that.

It's warm here in NYC.

It's about 90 degrees.

Which in celsius is a number that is lower but would equal the same thing in fahrenheit.

I just can't do the calculation in my head because...and as always, thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Weirdest Website Domains! -- DONG - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Está Chovendo Está Despejando | Coleção De Rimas De Berçário | Canções Préescolares - Duration: 1:01:11.

It's raining, it's pouring;

The old man is snoring.

He went to bed and he

Bumped his head

And he couldn't get up in the morning.

It's snowing, it's blowing

The old man is growing

He ate so much one day for lunch

Every part of him was showing.

It's warm out and sunny

The old man loves honey

He tried to seize

A batch from the bee's

And they didn't find it funny.

For more infomation >> Está Chovendo Está Despejando | Coleção De Rimas De Berçário | Canções Préescolares - Duration: 1:01:11.

-------------------------------------------

THE BIGGEST GET-HEALTHY COLLAB Q2 2017 (Pounds lost) - Duration: 8:51.

For more infomation >> THE BIGGEST GET-HEALTHY COLLAB Q2 2017 (Pounds lost) - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

50 girl names that start with Q - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 2:08.

50 Baby girl names that start with Q

QADIRA

QI

QIANA

QIANQIAN

QINYANG

QITURAH

QUADEISHA

QUANDA

QUARRY

QUEEN

QUELINA

QUELLE

QUENBY

QUENTEA

QUENTESSA

QUERIDA

QUERUBE

QUETA

QUETZAL

QUIANA

QUIBILAH

QUIES

QUILLA

QUILLIAN

QUINA

QUINCEY

QUINDELIA

QUINLEY

QUINN

QUINNA

QUINNIE

QUINTA

QUINTANA

QUINTER

QUINTESSA

QUINTESSENCE

QUINTIA

QUINTINA

QUINTY

QUINY

QUIRICA

QUIRINA

QUISHA

QUITERIA

QUITERIE

QULYNDREIA

QUNYQUEKYA

QUORRA

QUVENZHANE

QUYNH

namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 50 girl names that start with Q - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Wolf (2017) - Türkçe Altyazılı Comic-Con Resmi Final Sezonu Fragmanı - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Teen Wolf (2017) - Türkçe Altyazılı Comic-Con Resmi Final Sezonu Fragmanı - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Richest WWE Superstar in The World-Richest WWE Wrestlers of All Time - Duration: 3:49.

Top 10 Richest WWE Superstar in The World-Richest WWE Wrestlers of All Time

For more infomation >> Top 10 Richest WWE Superstar in The World-Richest WWE Wrestlers of All Time - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Doctor Who ♠ Just see me (1963-2017) [ +Margarita Life] - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Doctor Who ♠ Just see me (1963-2017) [ +Margarita Life] - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

*NEW* BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPON SUPPLY DROPS - IS IT WORTH IT!? (NEW BLACK OPS 3 SUPPLY DROP OPENING) - Duration: 10:38.

The brand new big box bundle supply drop sale in Black Ops 3! 5000 cod points for 100 rare supply drop! But... is it worth it?

For more infomation >> *NEW* BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPON SUPPLY DROPS - IS IT WORTH IT!? (NEW BLACK OPS 3 SUPPLY DROP OPENING) - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

[반도리/한글자막] 토모에 SOS! 아코의 간병 대작전 #OP 토모에의 리퀘스트 - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> [반도리/한글자막] 토모에 SOS! 아코의 간병 대작전 #OP 토모에의 리퀘스트 - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel's Inhumans (2017) - Türkçe Altyazılı 3. Resmi Comic-Con Fragmanı - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Marvel's Inhumans (2017) - Türkçe Altyazılı 3. Resmi Comic-Con Fragmanı - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

50 nombres para niñas por Q - los mejores nombres de bebé - www.nombresparamibebe.com - Duration: 2:06.

50 Baby girl names that start with Q

QADIRA

QI

QIANA

QIANQIAN

QINYANG

QITURAH

QUADEISHA

QUANDA

QUARRY

QUEEN

QUELINA

QUELLE

QUENBY

QUENTEA

QUENTESSA

QUERIDA

QUERUBE

QUETA

QUETZAL

QUIANA

QUIBILAH

QUIES

QUILLA

QUILLIAN

QUINA

QUINCEY

QUINDELIA

QUINLEY

QUINN

QUINNA

QUINNIE

QUINTA

QUINTANA

QUINTER

QUINTESSA

QUINTESSENCE

QUINTIA

QUINTINA

QUINTY

QUINY

QUIRICA

QUIRINA

QUISHA

QUITERIA

QUITERIE

QULYNDREIA

QUNYQUEKYA

QUORRA

QUVENZHANE

QUYNH

namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 50 nombres para niñas por Q - los mejores nombres de bebé - www.nombresparamibebe.com - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Losing My Job - Letters to July 21 - Duration: 1:47.

hi I don't feel like editing and I don't feel like using Victor's DSLR and setting

up my lights and the microphone actually all these things are things my husband

bought which is why this is a sad note dear July, I am losing my job. I wasn't

really expecting to make this today, but I will be losing my job in a few weeks

and this is pretty devastating both emotionally and financially. I'm still

to figure things out because as of right now I have not figured anything out.

I am convinced that I will die of

starvation in the next 48 hours this is despite the fact that I am actually

currently eating french fries like right now there's a plate of french fries in

front of me and also I know it takes more than two days to die of starvation

yeah I don't know what I'm doing.

Everything feels bad and messy and broken and like it's my fault and it's

not my fault sometimes things just don't work out and it wasn't a reflection on

me it's just a reflection on not being needed anymore and that also kind of

hurts anyways uh please subscribe or watch another video of mine or support me on

patreon because that would be just a really great thing to do

and hey I love

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét