Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 4 2017

The One Thing You Need to Know About Death, According to Buddhism

Death is something no one wants to deal with, be it firsthand or going through the loss

of a loved one.

We do not handle death well.

That being said Buddhism teaches us that when it comes to death we should not treat it how

most of the world does.

We should not see it as a tragedy.

It is merely the coming of something new, not the end.

Death is something we all face at some point in this world and we should be prepared for

it.

We cannot hide from it and must face it head on.

While this is not something we consider to be easy to talk about it is an important conversation

to have.

Below you will find some of my most favorite quotes by Buddhist masters that were designed

to help us think differently about death in itself.

These quotes will leave you feeling things in ways you would not have ever considered

before if you take them to heart as I have.

Enjoy!

�Planning for the future is like going fishing in a dry gulch; Nothing ever works out as

you wanted, so give up all your schemes and ambitions.

If you have got to think about something� Make it the uncertainty of the hour of your

death . .�

Sogyal Rinpoche, (The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying)

�What is born will die, What has been gathered will be dispersed, What has been accumulated

will be exhausted, What has been built up will collapse, And what has been high will

be brought low.�

Sogyal Rinpoche, (The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying)

�Aging destroys youth, sickness destroys health, degeneration of life destroys all

excellent qualities and death destroys life.

Even if you are a great runner, you cannot run away from death.

you cannot stop death with your wealth, through your magic performances or recitation of mantras

or even medicines.

Therefore, it is wise to prepare for your death.�

14th Dalai Lama

�There is one appointed supreme executioner.

Truly, trying to take the place of the supreme executioner is like trying to carve wood like

a master carpenter.

Of those who try to carve wood like a master carpenter, there are few who do not injure

their hands.�

Lao Tzu

When it comes to death it is nothing but a starting point for something wonderful.

Death is just rebirth and should be seen as something to celebrate not something to be

upset over.

While we do not wish to lose any of our loved ones we should be proud of them and where

they are headed on their journey.

Regardless of religion, I believe death is not something that we should be so afraid

of.

After all, there is something good coming from it in all aspects.

What is your opinion on death?

Is it really as tragic as most people believe?

For more infomation >> The One Thing You Need to Know About Death, According to Buddhism - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

THEY PREPARE FOR THE ALIEN DECEPTION PROJECT BLUEBEAM - Duration: 2:18.

THEY PREPARE FOR THE ALIEN DECEPTION: PROJECT BLUEBEAM

They are spraying the skies to prepare for the light show.

If there alien God comes with a message telling all of us to unite in peace and love, most

will listen.

how will they continue their wars once they've United the world? keep your faith strong.

we were told that the "great uniter, the bringer of peace" is actually satan in disguise.

Jesus loves us and somehow I am not afraid, I know in my soul that Jesus wins. he let's

this deception continue and then he steps in and stops it.

he loves us all so much, even the liars. he wants everyone to find and hear him.

fear isn't ours, were not alone, we know the truth.

The last card of deception is about to be played upon us: Project Bluebeam:

See the short video, THEY PREPARE FOR THE ALIEN DECEPTION: PROJECT BLUEBEAM.

For more infomation >> THEY PREPARE FOR THE ALIEN DECEPTION PROJECT BLUEBEAM - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

8 Scary Videos Caught in Cemeteries - Duration: 14:24.

When we talk about cemeteries or graveyards.. the first thing that mostly comes to mind

is death.

It is s place with a lot of paranormal activity going on, which of course doesn't come as

a surprise.

And people have caught some really creepy footage there..

In this episode, we want to take a look at Scary Videos Caught in a Cemetery

The first video is showing a griefing person, kneeling down at a recently deceased family

members grave.. is this the spirit?

This video was recorded in the early mornings in a Cemetery in the united states.What is

this unexplainable figure ? A CCTV camera that captured an eerie shape

expanding out of a grave This video captured a misty shape ,exiting

a crypt of a family, who all were victims to a great fire.

These boys captured something weird on the right side of the street, when driving through

a cemetery A

young man captured his footage of a ghostly child figure, which jumped up into a tree,

then falling down and disappearing

The infamous clip of the ghost girl, which was spotted sitting on a headstone in the

early 2000's.

A paranormal crew captured this creepy shape at a local graveyard in the United States.

Thank you guys for watching - please leave a like and subscribe to Frostmare.

If you are in to creepy videos - please check out my 24 hour creepy live stream, for never

ending creepyness.

Another big thank you goes out to my chat moderators, who take care that everything

is being taken care of while I am not there.

You are amazing!

Also I want to give another upcoming horror Youtuber a shout out with the name of Creepy

Tales Corner.

He narrates creepy stories and if you are interested - check out his channel in the

description.

Stay frosty!

For more infomation >> 8 Scary Videos Caught in Cemeteries - Duration: 14:24.

-------------------------------------------

Las mejores jugadas futbol de calle 2017 youtube com JvargasQ - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> Las mejores jugadas futbol de calle 2017 youtube com JvargasQ - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Animals kids color | kids learns to color the animals |How to children paint colorful animal giraffe - Duration: 9:27.

Animals kids color | kids learns to color the animals |How to children paint colorful animal giraffe

For more infomation >> Animals kids color | kids learns to color the animals |How to children paint colorful animal giraffe - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Room Tour - Duration: 7:24.

hey guys what's up its Katie I'm here with a video for you peoples and as you

can tell at the title of this video it is like just the half that I have so

yeah that's the video that we have coming but okay so let's get started

with this video okay so my side of my room is this area so my hamper well my

sisters and my hampers this is like this little tiny cube bin thing that I have

things in and then just a whirl of type little thingies and this is my chair

I have pillows and then none of their just cords and all kinds of stuff like

that and now I have over here oh my heart doesn't stuff like that I don't

know where I'm gonna put those lights yet I start to figure that out but all

my chargers and everything charging and it's just this cute little thing and

then my bed this is my bed it's not me because it's really hard to make him

there and then we have these bins and the blue ones are mine and the black

ones are my sisters that is my camera bag and then over here

we have all my type summary like short sleeve tank top clothes for summer and

my dresser which has clothes and everything in it and just this weird

thing right here and then over here I have like these drawing things and then

all my jolly supplies and then just type up there as the bottom one is like stuff

like that and then like my stuff like that and then in here I have my selfie

stick and I'll bunch of random little things and then here have like a bunch

of necklaces like that and then over here I just have a bags that's my piece

every bag and another one and then my

and then we have my desk and on my desk I have this whiteboard

and I says to-do list and just like things come off really easily on my

boards I just have like a sticky note let's just finish the project and then

under that I have a bunch plates and then this bigger doesn't work it's just

here for decoration and then a bunch of other things like mints and just stolen

after thing I made and cream and I cube and part of my headache stick and then

my lamp and just these fun little magnet things and then my Chromebook which is

not for PA cyber I just have a PSA per sticker on it so I've taught for our

school is in that bag and then my mouse and then just like the little same

something it's not really a mousepad but it works for one and then my phone some

earbuds and then band a sticky notes index cards chopstick and like this

little light-up thing little spider-man's and this pops up get that

doesn't take anything but it's cute so I keep it on my desk and then like a

laptop keyboards and a bunch of strange things my hunting course thing a rain of

things and we have a broken chair this chair goes to my desk and then I can but

my chair is broken right now so we don't that and then just looked a little

football thing that I got signed and then behind that is my nail polish and

stuff like that and then this dresser which this dresser has a couple bucks on

it these need to go in my nail polish thing I just haven't gotten to it some

transformers from when my mom babysits these little kids like not little kids

but like kids who like transformers and my thingy and then this and then this

little thing and my TV which is my sister's as well and our remote and

stuff like that and I wanted to go over what's on this

dresser on this dresser I just have this and this light-up thing and then in this

drawer I have Victoria's take a thing I'm usually like gift cards and stuff

like that I'm gonna have it and then so mutters and then the spinners this is

gonna have a picture on it picture in it just yet and then just a bunch of random

things a couple broke this this speaker actually works and if we come over here

you see my cat and then in this part of the thing this part of my closet is just

my side okay guys I just realized I forgot to show you guys these but you're

probably know they're just these bones and stuff like that and everything like

that there's my window and just like cute

little things up there for that show you guys die - alright guys bye okay guys so

I hope you enjoyed that video

I literally just cleaned my room cuz like I had like it was clean and then I

just like how to like pick up a few tiny little things just like I'm film a video

cuz I need to post videos and I'm gonna try a lot this summer because I feel

like I can do it more this summer and yeah I'm really excited to do that

yeah so I hope you enjoyed this video let's see if I can get this video to

well if you find this video let's see if you can get this video to 100,000 likes

so let's try let's try let's try let's try let's try make sure to LIKE and

subscribe subscribe um comment down below but I might be doing daily vlogs

I'm gonna try to do them and see ya I'm gonna try really hard to do them I'm

just hoping I do that's my problem is I feel like I'm weird when I'm doing it

around my mom and I like that so yeah let's just hope for the best in that I

won't feel be it and I could go and do it

alright so hope you enjoyed this video love you guys bye I'm gonna say I'm

scared to fell in front of my parents stuff like that

it's more never excuse for I'm lazy and I forget

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét