Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 11 2017

I'm Jasmine Brown.

I'm a YouTube creator and a social media influencer.

I'm biracial.

My dad is African-American.

My mom is Mexican.

And both of them gave me this

big head of curly hair,

which is a huge part of my identity.

Beyond style,

hair has a lot of history and cultural relevance

especially within the African-American community.

So today I'm going to travel around L.A.

exploring my hair further

to show that beauty

is more than skin deep.

Before heading out,

I thought it'd be a good idea to start

at the very beginning.

So I decided to give my mom a call.

Growing up, she was always the one doing my hair.

Hey mom!

Hey Jas!

Whatchya doing?

I just got up.

How's California?

It's good.

So what are you doing?

I'm actually going around L.A. today.

I'm getting my hair done.

I'm getting boxed braids.

Oh that's cool!

Can't wait to see them.

I'll send you pictures.

Do you remember when you used to braid my hair?

Like the halfway braids every week?

That was really cool, at least to me that was.

I always had you do the little two ponytails

flipped under and it looked like little dog

ears.

And I was always like,

"Ooh can I do the puppy ears today?"

I remember those.

I think that's how your hair got so long

because I used to always keep your hair in braids.

Yeah.

My eyes were always —

it's like I had a facelift when I was a kid.

It used to hurt — you doing my hair

because I was so tender-headed.

But the more you did it, the less it started hurting.

I had Tylenol for you.

How did you learn how to do my hair

since your hair is straight?

When I had you, you actually had straight

hair when you were first born.

And then as the older you got,

your hair got curlier and it got fuller

because you're biracial.

I can't use the same products

on my hair that I use on yours.

So half of my friends were mainly black so

I used to always work with their hair and stuff.

So they used to always teach me about

how they would grease their hair, their scalp,

and products they would use.

So I was experimenting until I actually came

up with the right texture.

What'd work for you sometimes didn't work

for your brother even though all of you guys

are all mixed.

Your hair textures, they're all different.

Mine's straight.

I hardly ever put anything in my hair

other than shampoo and conditioner.

Imagine doing my hair now

because it's even bigger.

No. I don't think I would mess with your hair now.

It's too much.

I learned because of you.

That's what moms are for.

Like mom and daughter bonding time

when you do my hair.

Alright well I'm about to head out

so I will call you later and I'll send you pictures.

Okay!

I can't wait to see them.

Alright, love you!

I love you too.

You take care.

—Bye Mama! –Bye!

The next stop of the day is Mahogany Hair Revolution,

a natural hair-care salon and trichology clinic

in the heart of L.A.

I met up with Dr. Kari Williams, the owner of Mahogany,

to learn more about protective hairstyles

and get my hair braided by a pro.

—Hello! —Hello!

Hi! How are you?

—Good. How are you? —Welcome to Mahogany. I'm Dr. Kari.

Thank you for having me.

You are so welcomed.

I'm very excited about giving you your

first set of boxed braids.

Can't wait.

So do you have any questions

about the style and how you would like them done?

I've seen the little triangle parted ones

and I really, really liked those.

I think those are cute.

You have so much beautiful hair.

Thank you.

So I'm very excited.

So what I'm going to do first is

I'm going to create sections in your hair.

Have you gotten your hair braided before

in any type of style?

I've had french braids, cornrows, all of that.

I've never had boxed braids.

Like individual boxed braids?

Individuals? Nope.

I've twisted all of my hair before.

This is truly a first for you.

Uh huh. First time.

I highly recommend protective styling

and it's easy for you to maintain your hair as well.

So protective styles are great for giving

your hair a break and preventing damage and

breakage.

Oftentimes women have concerns about

length retention and keeping hair healthy.

So when your hair is a protective style,

you're truly protecting your hair from damage,

from the daily elements.

Hair is just one less thing you have

to worry about.

With protective styles,

you can literally just get up and go.

So first what I'm doing is

incorporating three strands of hair to create

your three-strand braid.

And I incorporate it invisibly so that I'm

not wrapping the hair around your hair,

which typically when you see some braids,

it has that knot.

And I've gotten away from that particular

technique because it causes damage to the

hair and the hairline because it adds weight.

So this invisible technique that I

utilize helps to keep your hair healthy so that as

your hair grows out,

it'll grow out naturally.

You braid quick.

You got them fast fingers.

This is how we're going to get you done so quickly.

How long do they stay in?

You can wear the braids eight to 10 weeks,

but I typically recommend if you're gonna

go that long, that you get a touchup.

And a touchup typically includes

getting the hairline rebraided.

And that's the area of your hair that

you're manipulating the most,

that you're pulling back and pulling up.

And so it can still — even with my invisible method,

you can still experience some stressed

tension and weight,

especially as the braids grow out.

The art of braiding started of course

on the continent of Africa.

So within a number of different clans and tribes,

hair is what signified a number of things.

You could look at someone and tell

by their hair what tribe they were from,

they status in society,

whether they were single, married.

And also widows were instructed

not to comb their hair during the time of grieving

and mourning because they weren't supposed

to be attractive to other men.

Wow.

And then the art and tradition of braiding

actually was a way to pass down oral history.

So the elders in the community would

take their time to braid the young girls' hair

— what I'm doing with you.

And they would talk about the history

and the culture.

And they would have the teenage girls

watch and learn the art and technique of braiding.

And then ultimately,

those girls would eventually braid the younger girls

within their community,

within their society so that that history

and that cultural tradition would continue

to be passed down.

So this transition to embracing our curly

hair to wearing it naturally, it's not just

trendy.

It's not just a movement.

It's literally life.

And black women are reclaiming their life.

Yes.

Life.

Hello!

Hi! Look!

Hey!

You're getting your hair done.

Hi!

Look we're on the last braid.

Oh it's looking so good.

She's so quick.

You look good in those Jas.

Thank you.

Thanks mom.

She does so good.

The best person ever.

She braids so fast.

Her hands are moving like this…

You want Dad to look at them?

Sure.

Hey babe! You want to see them?

Huh?

Look at your daughter's hair.

Whoa.

Whoa.

Those are long.

Yup.

She's on the last braid.

Right there at it.

It looks so good.

Yeah it does. It's very good.

I think we both want our hair like that.

I'm gonna let my hair grow out too.

Both of y'all want to get these braids?

Yes.

Thank you so much Dr. Kari for that.

She looks wonderful.

You're so welcomed. Thank you.

So the final step in this process is

something called dipping the braids.

So dipping the braids — if you noticed

the ends are kind of frizzy, I'm leaving them

this way because the braids can technically

unravel.

So we want to give it a more finished look

and more importantly, we want to seal the braid.

And the way that we do that is with boiling water.

Now remember this is a synthetic fiber

so it's not going to burn your hair,

it's going to smooth the ends.

So I'm going to demonstrate and you'll see.

Oh wow!

It changed the whole thing.

So now your braids are nice, smooth, and silky.

And more importantly, they're sealed.

It's so smooth and soft.

Yes.

Ooh!

I like that.

So you ready to do some decorations?

Yes.

I like to say, as I borrow from Kanye West,

"It's in a black person's soul to rock that gold."

It's no coincidence that we love to put

this type of jewelry in our hair to remind

us of who we are and who are ancestors are.

No mistake that when your hair is braided

you start to feel like a queen or we acknowledge

one another as kings and queens.

Because truly, that's what these braids represent.

So when it comes to hair jewelry,

you can get as creative as you like.

Okay so baby hairs are back in style.

And this is your official baby hair tool.

Have you seen one before?

Never.

Isn't it amazing?

I need one.

I actually prefer to use the comb side first

so that I could comb the product through.

And I use that comb tip

to direct the way the baby hairs going to go.

In the event, you cannot locate or find this

very special tool for your baby hairs,

you can always use a toothbrush.

Unused?

Very important detail.

An unused toothbrush.

Let's do the final.

Let's take this off so you can really get

a look — a feel for your new do,

first time boxed braids.

You are ready.

I like them.

Oh you did such a good job!

Thank you!

They're amazing.

Thank you.

They call me The Braid Wizard.

Uh… yeah!

I'm happy to be a part of this process of

enhancing your beauty with your first set

of boxed braids.

Yay!

Thank you so much. I love them.

You are so welcomed. It's beautiful.

I can't wait to see plenty of pictures.

Plenty.

I'm going to be taking selfies everyday,

all day long now.

It's been a long day exploring my hair

out here in L.A.

I feel like I've dug deeper

into a part of myself than I have before.

The best part of today was not only learning

more about my own identity,

but realizing that I'm much bigger conversation

of loving your hair,

no matter the texture or what other people may think.

For more infomation >> Jasmine Brown's Hair Transformation Journey | Skin Deep | Refinery29 - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Alan Walker, Noah Cyrus - All Falls Down (Lyrics) ft. Digital Farm Animals - Duration: 3:36.

Hey :P

For more infomation >> Alan Walker, Noah Cyrus - All Falls Down (Lyrics) ft. Digital Farm Animals - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

EPIC FAIL! How NOT to make Slime! (Spanish Subtitles) - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> EPIC FAIL! How NOT to make Slime! (Spanish Subtitles) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

瑞士大麻商品大嘗試!!! - Duration: 17:08.

For more infomation >> 瑞士大麻商品大嘗試!!! - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

ESP32 Web Server Tutorial with a BME280 Sensor - Duration: 6:57.

Dear friends welcome to another ESP32 video tutorial!

In this video, we are going to build a simple HTTP Web Server on an ESP32 board!

We are also going to learn how to make some requests to it using a web browser.

There is a lot to cover, so let's get started!

Hello, guys, I am Nick and welcome to educ8s.tv a channel that is all about DIY electronics

projects.

In this channel, I share everything about the projects I build to help you develop similar

projects or inspire you to start making things because it is easy, fun and creative.

Subscribe to the channel now if you do not want to miss any future video.

Today's project is this.

An HTTP web server is running on this ESP32 board.

If we open a Web Browser and make a request to the IP address of the ESP32, an HTML page

will be loaded with the readings we get from the BME280 sensor.

The values are updated once every minute.

The BME280 sensor can measure the temperature, the humidity, and the barometric pressure

and it communicates with the ESP32 using the I2C interface.

Check the ESP32 Weather Station project for more information.

The HTML page also enables us to control the state of an LED which is connected to the

ESP32 board.

We can set the state of the LED here and when we press the Submit button the state of the

LED changes.

How cool is that!

In my opinion, this is a very useful functionality that it will enable us to build some very

interesting projects in the future!

Let's now see how to build this project.

The parts needed are the following: • An ESP32 board

• A BME280 sensor • An LED

• A 100Ω Resistor • A breadboard and

• Some wires The total cost of the project is around 10$.

You can find links to all the parts I use in the description of the video below.

You can also use an ESP8266 if you wish but you will have to make some changes to the

code of the project.

If you are not familiar with it, the ESP32 is a new WiFi-enabled chip that just hit the

market.

It offers everything a maker wants, like WiFi, Bluetooth, two processing cores and a large

amount of memory with a cost of around 7$.

I prepared a detailed review of the chip a few weeks ago; you watch it by clicking on

the card here.

I have connected the BME280 sensor to pins 26 and 27 of the ESP32 board, and the LED

to digital pin 32 according to this schematic diagram.

You can find a link to the schematic diagram in the description of the video below.

As you can see the connection is extremely easy.

Now, all we have to do is to load the code.

If you have a problem uploading the code to the board try pressing the Boot button after

pressing the upload button on the Arduino IDE.

After the uploading procedure is complete, open the serial monitor and write down the

local IP address of the ESP32 server.

Now, if we open up any web browser and type in this IP address of the server, the server

will create an HTML page with the values from the sensor and two radio buttons that control

the state of the LED.

We can turn the LED ON or OFF by selecting a state and pressing the Submit button!

Our ESP32 web server works fine!

Let's now see the software side of the project.

In order the code to compile we need to download two libraries.

We need a library for the sensor and the WebServer library.

The WebServer library for the ESP32 is not ready yet, so I am going to use a port of

the ESP8266 WebServer library for the ESP32 which works fine.

This library provides some very useful methods that will help us set up the server and handle

incoming HTTP requests without needing to worry about low-level implementation details.

You can find links to all the libraries in the description of the video below.

At first, we create a WebServer object, and we will pass the port where the server will

be listening to.

Since 80 is the default port for HTTP, we will use this value.

Next, we initialize the sensor, we connect to the wifi network, and after this, we start

the server.

In the beginServer function, we define a handling function for a request to the server.

So, if we receive a request to the root path, it will trigger the execution of the handleRoot

function.

If the request does not contain any arguments, the server will reply with an OK message,

and it will load the HTML page with values from the sensor.

If the request to the server contains the LED argument, it will trigger the handleSubmit

function.

This function retrieves the value of the LED variable and sets the state of the LED which

is connected to the ESP32 board.

Finally, it updates the HTML page.

Finally, to handle the actual incoming requests, we need to call the handleClient method on

the server object in the main loop function.

Please study the code and experiment with it to better understand it.

Only by building this project and by experimenting with it you are going to understand exactly

how it works.

You can easily modify this code if you wish to satisfy your needs and handle many more

requests.

As always you can find the code of the project in a link in the video description.

This is the first Web Server project we build; it is quite simple yet powerful.

Of course, the web server is only accessible from the local network, and so any client

outside the local network cannot access it.

In order for a client to be able to contact the ESP32 from outside its network, it would

need to use the external IP of the network, and the router would need to be configured

to forward the requests on its public IP for that port to the private IP of the EPS32.

This procedure is called port forwarding and depends on the router used so explaining how

to do it in a video is impossible.

I would love to hear your opinion about this small web server project.

Do you find this functionality useful and if so, how do you plan to use it in your projects?

Please post your ideas below and don't forget to like the video if you find it useful.

Thanks!

If this is your first time here, I would love to have you subscribed.

In this channel, I post videos about DIY projects twice a month.

I love making things, and I believe that anyone can make things, anyone can become a maker.

That's why I created this channel, to share my knowledge with the community and learn

from the community.

I hope you will join us.

I will see you in the next video!

[ Translating these subtitles? Add your name here! ]

For more infomation >> ESP32 Web Server Tutorial with a BME280 Sensor - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Biggest Scientology Connections In Hollywood - Duration: 5:40.

One of the church of Scientology's strategies for expanding is the recruitment of celebrity

members, and through the years, the controversial religion has been very successful in this

pursuit.

Whether they've since left the church or remained loyal supporters, these stars have definitely

been connected to Scientology.

John Travolta

An outspoken proponent of Scientology, John Travolta credits the religion with helping

him break out in acting as well as helping him cope with the tragic death of his son,

Jett, in 2009.

Travolta also starred in 2000's Battlefield Earth, which was based on a novel by the founder

of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard.

The Grease star told Good Morning America in 2015 that his church of 40 years is a target

because "it's not understood."

"I've saved lives with it I've saved my own life several times.

Through the loss of my son, it helped me every step of the way for two years solid."

Some say that Travolta's ties to Scientology are bound in fear, not faith.

In the documentary Going Clear, former Scientology officials and insiders claim the church's

"audits" of Travolta contain secrets that may be used to blackmail him into not leaving.

The church of Scientology has denied those claims.

Tom Cruise

Out of all the stars on this list, Tom Cruise is probably the one the world recognizes the

most for his involvement with the church.

"I think it's a privilege to call yourself a scientologist and it's something you have

to earn."

Cruise joined in the early '90s, allegedly through a connection to his first wife, Mimi

Rogers, who was said to be active in the church.

The Mission: Impossible star later attacked Today show anchor Matt Lauer when he asked

about Cruise's anti-psychiatry beliefs.

"Aren't there examples where it works"

"Matt…

Matt Matt Matt."

"You're glib.

You don't even know what Ritalin is."

Leah Remini

King of Queens star Leah Remini has credited Scientology with helping her break into Hollywood,

but the actress caused a huge stir when she very publicly left the church in 2013.

"I'm talking about abuses, I'm talking about lives being destroyed."

She told 20/20 that she didn't get along with Cruises' then-wife, Katie Holmes, who she

claims filed "knowledge reports" against her.

In addition, Remini alleged that she was reprimanded for asking about the whereabouts of Scientology

leader David Miscavige's wife, Shelly.

Remini has doubled down in her crusade to expose the alleged wrongdoings of the church

with her Emmy-winning A&E series, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.

"I want to keep going until we see some justice."

The church has denied all of Remini's claims.

Nicole Kidman

A slew of rumors about Nicole Kidman's involvement with Scientology have been printed, most notably

the accusation that the church interfered with her marriage to Cruise to the point of

causing their divorce.

Kidman has remained silent on the issue, and in fact, she's gone as far as to say that

she will never talk trash about the church.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Kidman said,

"I've chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology.

I have two children who are Scientologists… and I utterly respect their beliefs."

Jenna Elfman

Dharma and Greg star Jenna Elfman is outspoken about her support for the church.

In 2005, she told the Scientology magazine Celebrity,

"I intend to make Scientology as accessible to as many people as I can.

And that is my goal…

It is my duty to clear the planet."

In Scientology, to be "clear" means to achieve a higher state where the mind is no longer

reactive.

Elfman added,

"The more successful I became, the more suppression I bumped into…especially in the entertainment

industry, which really is home to rabid suppression."

Erika Christensen

During a 2013 sitdown on Parenthood co-star

Joy Bryant's web series, Erika Christensen defended Scientology and described the most

common misconceptions about the church.

"Probably that we're some sort of closed group or mysterious or something like that."

She went on to say that it's not just a "Hollywood religion," and that

"The goal of Scientology is giving the person back to themselves.

Like, your own power of choice."

A 2006 Scientology testimonial even features an especially enthusiastic Christensen.

"Straight out of this universe...It is!

Straight out of this universe!"

Kirstie Alley

Cheers star Kirstie Alley credits Scientology with helping her break her cocaine addiction.

She told Entertainment Tonight,

"I thought I was going to overdose almost every time."

She confessed that Dianetics got her through it.

"Somehow I got through the book, and I thought either Scientology is the world's biggest

scam, or I thought this is how I am going to get rid of this hideous compulsion."

Will & Jada Pinkett Smith

Superstar Will Smith has been subject to Scientology rumors for years.

His 2013 film After Earth reportedly included Scientology themes, and he attempted to open

a school based on Scientologist teaching methods.

Still, he's repeatedly denied the claims.

"I'm a student of world religion.

I was raised in a Baptist household I went to Catholic school."

While he insists that most of the religions he studies are "98 percent the same," Smith

passionately defends his friend Tom Cruise's decision to be a Scientologist.

"How you gonna not know nothing about Scientology and attack somebody?"

Like her husband, Jada Pinkett Smith has been linked to Scientology for years, most notably

by Remini, who told the Daily Beast,

"I know Jada's in.

She's been in Scientology a long time."

"I had seen her at the Scientology Celebrity Centre all the time."

Pinkett Smith refuted the claims in a Twitter thread that echoed her husband's sentiments

about being a student of world religion.

The Girls Trip star's final words on the matter were,

"I practice human kindness, and I believe that we each have the right to determine what

we are and what we are not."

Elisabeth Moss

Emmy-winner Elisabeth Moss doesn't speak about Scientology often, but when she does, she

has only positive things to say.

In 2012, she told The Telegraph,

"It's not the same thing as going to church on Sunday.

It's self-applied.

It involves reading — you have to make a choice."

Moss also said that much like people who practice yoga, Kabbalah, or Buddhism, her Scientology

beliefs help her "feel centered."

"Because there is so much focus on the, I guess, empowerment and, sort of, respecting

yourself, and yourself as an individual."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Biggest Scientology Connections In Hollywood - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Great Escape on Mag 7 | Moab Mountain Biking | Magnificent 7 Adventure Part 2 - Duration: 9:14.

You were here all night...

I was booking it at like 90 miles per hour.

Trying to get...

Hahaha

That was Daniel, he's explaining why he was late to get on the shuttle

it had something to do with someone taking too long in the restroom

We are about to get on

the Great Escape

it's just super fun, out in Moab

ahh, ok

From here you can see Gemini Bridges

it's a

pretty incredible natural structure

Dang, this is amazing!

Are we really here?

Did you get it? [Yea!]

Sick, yea, it takes a pedal stroke off it, or you're going to die! [Yea]

I know, I was like, "Oh shoot, pedal!"

wow!

That's where those marks come from!

Well, that was fun!

Fruit snack time

Yea, I got an extra sandwich if you need.

Stay tuned for Part 3

Little Canyon

where things get crazy

For more infomation >> Great Escape on Mag 7 | Moab Mountain Biking | Magnificent 7 Adventure Part 2 - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel澳門] 氹仔喜蓮美食!鮮牛尾湯通粉!豬扒包!即磨香濃咖啡!紅豆冰!Macau Travel 2017 - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel澳門] 氹仔喜蓮美食!鮮牛尾湯通粉!豬扒包!即磨香濃咖啡!紅豆冰!Macau Travel 2017 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

フォルクスワーゲン 新型 パサート パサートヴァリアント B8 フルモデルチェンジ TDI を日本で2018年発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 13:56.

For more infomation >> フォルクスワーゲン 新型 パサート パサートヴァリアント B8 フルモデルチェンジ TDI を日本で2018年発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

59,800 FREE Icons - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> 59,800 FREE Icons - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 celebrity who died young-Top 10 Celebrities Who Died Too Soon - Duration: 3:32.

Top 10 celebrity who died young-Top 10 Celebrities Who Died Too Soon

For more infomation >> Top 10 celebrity who died young-Top 10 Celebrities Who Died Too Soon - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

WE WENT TO MONACO & NYC | TRAVEL VLOG - Duration: 14:04.

For more infomation >> WE WENT TO MONACO & NYC | TRAVEL VLOG - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

Har maqsad main kamyabi ka wazifa | 21 bar Surah feel parhne se har maqsad hai - Duration: 3:19.

Har maqsad main kamyabi ka wazifa | 21 bar Surah feel parhne se har maqsad hai

For more infomation >> Har maqsad main kamyabi ka wazifa | 21 bar Surah feel parhne se har maqsad hai - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

International Bollywood Harpist and Flautist - Despacito instrumental - Duration: 2:42.

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

https://www.facebook.com/harpistinIndia

For more infomation >> International Bollywood Harpist and Flautist - Despacito instrumental - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

🔴🔵 [Afro-House] - DJ Zakente - KIDALEO - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> 🔴🔵 [Afro-House] - DJ Zakente - KIDALEO - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Simple life hacks || How to make 3D Hologram Project for Smartphone - Duration: 4:36.

How to make 3D Hologram Project for Smartphone

For more infomation >> Simple life hacks || How to make 3D Hologram Project for Smartphone - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Worst Minecraft Intros on YouTube!😂 try not to laugh! (cringe compilation)💦 - Duration: 10:35.

{\__/} ( • u •) / >🍫 ❤hi

If You're reading this.... (•◡•)

then you're beautiful and loved

and deserve to be happy :3

I found myself a lot happier lately. thanks for all the supportive comments, it means a lot u guys understand. ❤

Stay tuned in, make sure to click the notification button, because 2017 is going to be a wild ride :') ❤

Guys be sure to share this video because I am currently trying to hit 40k subscribers

▪ Likes & Comments are always appreciated ♥

tell your friends

tell your family

let everyone know about me...

STAY AWESOME!

Thank you all for 36k Subscribers! <3

I hope you continue to support the channel. :D

Anyways, I want to remind you that you are a very special person.

There are many people who love you out there

and you are awesome

Never forget that you have a role in this world

that nobody else could fulfill.

You are unique, and you should be proud of that.

and have a wonderful day. ♥

Thanks to all that subscribe and help out! :3

Thank you all so much for supporting me this far.

I'd never thought that I would grow this fast.

Watching my channel grow faster than my inspirations

it amazes me how much I've gotten better.

I guess dreams really come true.

Join the #NotificationSquad by hitting that notification🔔 button next to Subscribe!

Like the video? ☺Share with your friends!❤

thanks for taking the time to watch the video.

If you have questions feel free to ask in the comments i will answer

Twitter: @OliverFX100k / Skype: OliverFX100K / Discord: OliverFX100K#5602

My WhatsApp: +1 (831) 200 9009

For more infomation >> The Worst Minecraft Intros on YouTube!😂 try not to laugh! (cringe compilation)💦 - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

WoT - T-50 - Go, go. Don't stop. - Duration: 12:14.

For more infomation >> WoT - T-50 - Go, go. Don't stop. - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Is This The Best $30 Gaming Keyboard? - Inexpensive Tech - Duration: 3:41.

What is going on everybody, my name is Wesley from WesleysTechTime. Welcome back to a brand new video. Today we are here with inexpensive tech.

This is a series where I show you guys amazing technology for fairly low prices.

Yeah, I know it's been awhile since I did a video, but I am back and better than ever. I have a ton of video ideas ready,

scripts are all written, I just have to record them, which is what I'm doing now.

So today we take a look at The SteelSeries Apex 100 Gaming Keyboard. Is it worth the $30 price tag?

Let's find out!

Design on the box you can find information lots of people would like the keys

Which type how many keys it has for anti-ghosting the collar of the LED backlighting and the key click lifespan?

also

it includes product information like a serial number and

Barcode for returns and stuff like that inside the box you have the keyboard the paperwork in the standard

Cardboard thingy majiggy which holds all of the keyboard and all that down inside the box also

I don't have any of the paperwork anything to show you guys that because I got this people from a long time ago

We're gonna do a video on it, but never got around to it

So I lost that won't you take the keyboard everything else out of the box

You can see the nice sleek design it has it has a nice black and grey look to it

So it looks pretty good also around the edge of the keyboard there's a nice little carbon-fiber thing it gives a nice touch

And I think it looks pretty good. Also the next thing you notice is the key font

I think it looks pretty good and also has a nice look to it now under the back you have the nice grayish color

To it and too stained a rubber feet with the rubber grommets all the way around the edges one thing

I specifically love about this keyboard is the feet on the back it only has one height, and that's all the way up

but there's thinking about these feet is they have a nice tactile and

Good click tool so when you put them out

And you get a good to keep we're back on your desk if you don't raise it up

It doesn't kick out and the feet don't fall down

I really like that about it because all the other keyboards I've ever had have just the standard kick out

but if I get a push the keyboard back without lifting up most of the times one of the feet kicks out and the

Keyboard will slam into the desk which would cause like a scuff in my desk or something like that

And I've caused many of them like that now on to the build quality and durability of this keyboard

Not for thirty dollars this thing is pretty heavy, and it has a pretty good

Most keep words that cost $30, or less usually are made pretty cheap

And you can fill that they cost 30 dollars or less

But this keyword is actually built pretty good it almost has the same build quality as something like pop

radio gear keyboards

so if that being said this keyboard shouldn't get broken just normal wear and tear or hard dating recessions when you slam your keyboard and

Mouse on the desk really hard when you get killed and csgo because of the camping fuckers

Okay, okay. I'll calm down, but you know it gets caught it gets kind of annoying

You know it's kind of annoying

And I think this is a very nice keyboard if you're upgrading from a stock or just want a second keyboard for your mechanical gaming

Keyboard or something like that if you just want a normal keyboard now obviously

This is a mechanical gaming keyboard is just a regular gaming keyboard with like the rubber switches

But it's still very nice tactile and like feedback to it, so it's gonna pick one off yourself

We pull link down below in the description

And you guys get this all the time after the video if you did like click the like button down below subscribe if you're new

My name is looking from ctek time out. We'll catch you guys next time

Anyways guys you might get a long time for this video if you guys good luck virtually quick anyway guys this

Guy's ago, that's all the time after this video if you did like with the link click the fucking like button anyways guys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét