Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 14 2017

Having a baby changes your life.

And if it's your first child, get ready for a steep learning curve!

But you don't have to go into it completely blind.

Here, real moms and baby experts reveal what you should definitely know before having a

baby!

Set those boundaries

Already sick of strangers touching your pregnant belly?

"At school everyone's just grabbing my belly all the time.

It's crazy."

Well, just wait until after you have your baby.

Christina Moreland, mom of two, and author of Secrets of the Super Mom, says,

Right after you have your baby, it seems everyone else feels they are entitled to touch, grab,

and have access to your breasts.

I personally was never comfortable feeding around anyone other than my husband."

"Create your new boundaries and don't be afraid."

And Moreland's also got a simple strategy for dealing with everyone's opinions around

the birth of your child: she says,

"Ignore them."

Free your birth plan

While you may have created the perfect birth plan, your new baby may have other ideas.

Jen Schwartz, postpartum depression survivor and founder of the blog, The Medicated Mommy

says,

"I wanted to do everything in my power to avoid a C-section because of [other people's]

opinions.

After 24 hours of labor […] I had a C-section."

"A week later I was hit with severe postpartum depression and having a long labor is a risk

factor for it."

Ultimately, Schwartz says,

"Being ready for all birth scenarios and knowing ahead of time that you aren't necessarily

in control of how your baby comes into the world will take the pressure off if it doesn't

go according to plan."

Number one complication

Catherine O'Brien, licensed marriage and family therapist, says,

"The number one complication of childbirth for moms is a perinatal mood or anxiety disorder."

"Around 20 percent of moms will experience a PMAD and ten percent of dads."

"You will feel like you are failing as a parent somehow or wonder if maybe you weren't meant

to be a parent.

This is not your fault.

You are not alone.

And with help you can feel better."

O'Brien advises seeking help as soon as you feel that something's not right.

Nursing ain't easy

Let's be real: breastfeeding doesn't always come naturally, or at all.

"No one even warned me about the cracked nipples"

"I wanted to stick my nips in tub of Chapstick and stay there.

Forever."

April Oury, mother and founder and president of Body Gears Physical Therapy, says,

"I wish I knew that nursing takes a lot of practice!"

"The tearful feedings that lasted weeks finally gave way to toughened nipple skin and desensitization

so that my focus was on the bonding experience.

The benefits of nursing kept me going, but through a lot of coaching and tears."

Moreland agrees, sharing,

"Don't be afraid to bring in the experts, like a licensed lactation consultant to help

you.

I needed one with both of my babies and they are four years apart in age."

Lots of help

After you have a baby, it's "all hands on deck."

Licensed counselor and psychotherapist Carolyn Wagner says,

"You buy all of the recommended gadgets, arrange for meals and visitors and help, sign up for

the baby and me classes, and decorate the nursery.

But when you're in the thick of it, you will always wish you had an extra set of hands

or a shoulder to lean on."

"Whether it's from friends and family or a postpartum doula or nanny, get the support

you need.

There's no special medal for going it alone."

Feeding your baby

The truth is, as long as your baby's eating, you're doing the right thing.

"Breastfeeding didn't work out.

Guess what.

World's still turning."

Schwartz says,

"Everyone will have an opinion on the best way to feed your baby."

"Whether it's formula, breastmilk, or a combination of both, it has no bearing on how good of

a parent you are.

You know yourself best, so do what works for you and keeps you sane, not what someone else

tells you to do.

And if anyone judges you or tries to make you feel guilty for your choices, tune them

out and advocate for yourself."

Stress test

No matter what your romantic relationship is, expect your newborn to impact it.

O'Brien says,

"Other parents...may even say it will ruin your relationship.

You will think that's not possible."

"But the truth is no matter how strong your relationship is, having a little sweet bundle

of joy will take a toll."

In order to pull through this trying time, O'Brien says,

"Have a daily check-in...Share the good things, but also talk about any challenges you are

having.

You can then offer a way to support each other."

Not loving every minute

Don't feel guilty if you're not in a constant state of bliss over your new baby.

"You're a mom.

Moms don't enjoy, they give joy.

That's how being a mom works."

Moreland says,

"Some moms have that immediate, overwhelming, love-at-first-sight feeling with their newborns;

others don't.

And that's okay..."

"I didn't feel overcome with love initially, but it grew and quickly deepened thereafter."

Clancy agreed, saying,

"Many parents that I work with wish that someone had told them that it is okay to not love

every minute of having a new baby.

It is a lot of hard work."

"Know that you are not the only one feeling this way, and you are still a good parent."

Just a phase

No matter what you're struggling with, when it comes to newborns, nothing is permanent.

Wagner says,

"Babies grow and change extremely rapidly during their first year."

"Whether it's sleep troubles, clinginess, or difficulties with feeding, give it time

and it will change."

And things will even change for you.

Wagner says,

"There will come a day when you feel capable and in control again.

Even though it looks and feels nothing like your pre-baby life, you'll look around and

feel at home in your new life."

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus, check out this other cool stuff we know you'll love too!

For more infomation >> Things You'll Wish You'd Known Before Having A Baby - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

سولنا الاوكرانيات فين جا المغرب شوفو الاجوبة هههه - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> سولنا الاوكرانيات فين جا المغرب شوفو الاجوبة هههه - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

5 aliments ANTI-CRAMPES - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> 5 aliments ANTI-CRAMPES - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Shopping at IKEA - Duration: 11:54.

finally today furniture this is the day I get some furniture I'm at IKEA I can't park here though this is family friendly parking I just wanted to come here to make the intro

this thing is kinda cool it's a little shoe rack I don't have that many shoes though but it

keeps it nice and organized I kind of like this thing but it's really big I think

the doors are kind of cool though you press it and open it but they're having a sale on

like the Kallax here hold on this I want to get this thing in white Kallax Kallax maybe and some of these drawers I do like this

little gray thing if anybody know get a plastic bag go ahead and take a lot of

cash go ahead and pick a lot of cash do dance

down night girl you'll deserve it get I like the vibes in this area

with me I'll be in a club with fans like I got the keyboards on drawers will be

maybe bro this rug is so cool but it's $349

yeah I wake up on a daily basis I count his money up a marvel the rich for me to

move on as the seed for me to move on us to see jealousy envy and greed too much

of this shit on Nate I turned only cast I actually already know what I want I'm just

walking around just to make a video I want a white one in my living room like this without all these drawers

I mean doors whatever you call it

thinking I could have two of these for my nightstands two white ones I need to

see like what they actually have in stock oh here we go here's like the

perfect one except this oh here's a white one it looked

way better on the internet I think there's like a gloss white one though

this one's like the regular white

this is what happened when I think about you I get in my village I start

reminiscing this little checkerboard thing would look really cool if it

wasn't checkerboard

both on ice from

it's on me time time time Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy yep for

the dogs them look mama and my father said rats no good

the light comes on automatically hop in the car don't you worry baby

I treat you right in a hurry baby driving right over your heart of Spain

I'm psychic I know you've been hurt lately I've been so lonely baby I've

been so low

I just got some food I got the Swedish meatballs

it was only well plus a cookie it was only 734 this is actually my second time

at IKEA this is my first time like eating here

they have a bunch of different options though and it's free if you're like an IKEA

family member I think all you have to do it's like buy furniture and it's free

don't bring no promise gimme a word on a red it feels like it feels now I'm in

now I'm in the warehouse area I definitely should've gotten like a cart or basket or whatever you call it

because how am I supposed to carry all this stuff can I take this one

what kind of basket is this

this is the one I want I want the high-gloss white one to use as a nightstand

but it's out of stock I think I may just go with one of these two ooh I kind of

like that one but it's the same color as my bed

I really don't want to wait I want to just like get one that's in stock

instead of the one I wanted I'm not sure what I should do

we make love girl there's ketchup all calls ain't enough that's where I messed

up I shoulda kept in touch cuz I ain't the type that way hit it and quit like

so Ikea doesn't really have the color that I want so I'm just gonna get the one like

the second best one I really wanted like gloss white they have the regular white

so I'm gonna get like a khaki color hopefully that still looks good man this stuff is heavy gave me it says girl go clean on my a

girl done that where you

can do the things that you like so when you come to IKEA make sure you get both things if there's like

two things I'm glad I noticed that I was about to leave one of them I only got I

think I got I got one but there's a second part here it is I didn't even realize it

you know I didn't really think about how I'm gonna get all this stuff in my car

oops

brah the struggle is real oh I wish I had one of these

this part's gonna be a little tough

this has to work

yeah I got it check it out I'm just gonna be very squished up here

in the front I got everything in here now I just need to try to fit in here

man I feel so cramped I feel like an old man just all up on the steering wheel all right it's all

good I don't live that far away so this

apartment complex is right next to Walmart so sometimes people bring

baskets from Walmart over here luckily I found one I could use that to help me

brah I left the basket outside since the mirror was too big to fit in there I

come back out to get it and someone took it I looked down the parking lot and

someone else is bringing furniture some girl's bringing furniture with it can't

really get mad Finders Keepers guess I have to bring it in by hand

Oh no that stuff is way too heavy I'm about to walk around here and look

for another cart brah I found one look over there

all right I'm done I'm so tired man been sweating so much it's hot outside

it's not even that hot it's just humid and all these heavy boxes I'm not gonna put this

stuff together tonight it's 1914 I'm about to take a

shower and go to sleep man too tired to put this stuff together I'm too tired to

open the boxes man so stay tuned if you want to find out what's inside I

think I kind of already gave it away anyway

For more infomation >> Shopping at IKEA - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

Turkey vs. Panama | Group A | 2017 JCA World Cup Germany | PES 2017 - Duration: 23:16.

For more infomation >> Turkey vs. Panama | Group A | 2017 JCA World Cup Germany | PES 2017 - Duration: 23:16.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Try Fruitcake For The First Time - Duration: 3:23.

Five, four, three, two, one.

I'm going to Aruba.

(playful music)

- [Interviewer] Do you like cake?

I love cake.

- [Interviewer] Do you like fruits?

Yeah, but

for a snack today the oranges weren't as good,

but I like fruit.

- [Interviewer] Have you heard of a fruitcake before?

No.

- [Interviewer] What do you think they're made out of?

Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.

- [Interviewer] Are you excited to try them?

I'm very excited.

No (laughs).

- [Interviewer] Why?

Because it might have crickets (crickets chirping).

(playful music)

(breathing excitedly)

- [Interviewer] What does it look like to you?

A big mole of dirt.

It smells like a blueberry pancake and strawberry.

I don't know, I'm gonna try not to get the fruit.

Blast off into space, mm!

(gags) Nope, nope.

Ew (spits out cake).

Mm!

Tasty, yummy,

and makes my

belly feel

super

happy.

(playful music)

It's not the same thing.

- [Interviewer] This is apples and cinnamon.

Mm, sounds good.

- [Interviewer] Do you think you're gonna like this one?

Yes I hope.

It smells like cinnamon of course.

Actually looks like brownie with apples in it.

Just take a piece.

That was good.

Tasty!

Mm!

Not too bad.

- [Interviewer] It's that good?

Would you eat more?

No.

(playful music)

This one looks like bananas, or peach.

- [Interviewer] So this is actually a pineapple

macadamia nut fruitcake.

That doesn't sound so good.

Do like pineapple sometimes,

but sometimes they're just too sour.

It reminds me of being at a party.

The smell is gross, but I bet I'll like it.

Mm.

Good.

- [Interviewer] How good?

Just good.

No, I don't want that.

(spits out fruitcake)

- [Interviewer] What did it taste like?

Rotten gum.

- [Interviewer] So did you like those fruitcakes?

Yeah a little.

I would love to eat more.

- [Interviewer] Why did you like those fruitcakes?

Cuz they were delicious.

I liked the apple cinnamon one.

I loved the pineapple fruitcake cuz it was so good.

- [Interviewer] So would you eat more of that?

No, why would I eat more of anything?

I would,

if my mom would bake it.

- [Interviewer] So if you could buy a fruitcake,

who would you buy it for?

Grandma.

- [Interviewer] Why?

Cuz she's that kind of person.

- [Interviewer] What kind of person is she?

- [Blonde Boy] Old.

For more infomation >> Kids Try Fruitcake For The First Time - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Austria vs Uruguay - l Friendship Match l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 17:01.

Austria vs Uruguay - l Friendship Match l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥

Our game today is Austria will play

Uruguay

We talk about the highest level that a player can achieve Alan you had the honor of playing for England

And we've got two national teams here today. Oh, it's always a special moment you pull on your

Nations shirt always a big game. This is no different

Well this is how the home team shape up Sebastian Tribble plays with Kevin Bimmer at the back to have an alibi starts with Marco

And now to which in the wide positions and today, it's just a one striker in the side

This is how the visitors will line up today, Fernando Muslera

starts in goal Diego godín starts alongside Jose Maria Jimenez in the heart of defense in attack Luis Suarez placed up front with

Edinson Cavani

What we've been waiting for the kickoff the game is underway

Now here's a chance to get at the opposition Carrera

Edinson Cavani

Here is Rodriguez

Luis suarez

Try to tackle here, and he's done that

Quick-witted and quick in this movement to to intercept there

We do big Stella whipped in from the wide area and they get it away

One back very quickly well this attack got a bit of menace to it

That shot and frustrated that it wasn't quite on target well if he keeps getting in those kind of areas

I'm sure he'll score pretty soon

On a turnover in play here with that interception

That looked decent chance to attack until the player managed to read the Pass

Christian Rodriguez now this looks promising

Marcelle Sbisa

I just stretch for your position using are very easy for the goalkeeper there

That's good movement forward here Marco and out of itch Baumgart lingo

We know bug Stalin

Marcelle sub itza the short joke got a real go

Stinging it yeah

We did visit tiddly

Three us

Kirara return pass

Kabbadi

Moving forward with some danger to the opposition now they're here

Seeking out Suarez in the center. It said in off the post talk about position

Just touched in off the post goalkeeper absolutely I

Came today is Austria will play

Uruguay

We talked about the highest level that a player can achieve Alan you had the honor of playing for England

And we've got two national teams here today. Oh, it's always a special moment you pull on your

Nations shirt always a big game. This is no different

I

Came today is Austria will play

Uruguay

We talk about the highest level that a player can achieve Alan you had the honor of playing for England

And we've got two national teams here today. Oh, it's always a special moment you pull on your

Nations shirt always a big game. This is no different

Our game today is Austria will play

Uruguay

We talk about the highest level that a player can achieve Alan you had the honor of playing for England

And we've got two national teams here today. Oh, it's always a special moment you pull on your

Nations shirt always a big game. This is no different

Well this is how the home team shape up Sebastian throttle plays with Kevin Bimmer at the back David Alaba starts with Marko and now

To rich in the wine positions and today. It's just a one striker in the side

This is how the visitors will line up today

Fernando Muslera starts in goal

Diego godín starts alongside Jose Maria Jimenez in the heart of defense in attack Luis Suarez placed up front with Edinson Cavani

What we've been waiting for the kickoff the game is underway

Now here's a chance to get at the opposition Torretta

Edinson Cavani

Here is Rodriguez

Luis suarez

Try to tackle here, and he's done that

Quick-witted and quick in this movement to to intercept there

We do big Stella whipped in from the wide area and they get it away

One back very quickly well this attack got a bit of menace to it

That shot and frustrated that it wasn't quite on target well if he keeps getting in those kind of areas

I'm sure he'll score pretty soon

Paying the way, they've got into the lead what we have we hold move. I think from the manager now

Marco and out of it

Quick-witted and quick in this movement to to intercept that and it's going to be his TRO here

VAM Garlin

He went in well Rios

Here we've got a free-kick given by the referee

Well they're still trailing and they need to do something now if they want to get back into this game

Maybe some fresh legs will do the trick

Hitting hard and love Cavani gotta be quick now

Bomgar Klingon

Is a dangerous feel to this attack it's looking good from their point of view

Rios Sanchez on the move and able to cut out the pass

We've got numbers in this attack and it looks dangerous

Bomgar Klinger able to cut that out with some sharp movement

Edinson Cavani, that's good movement forward here

Rios

These two have got the great understanding with their passing shot well

You

Change here for the team that is leading and it's clearly a tactical one to try and cement that winning position

Well the losing team have got to do something and this is it the substitution

And then it goes

Cavani

The goalkeeper

Team mates should be thanking him because we need to strike who was favorite and I thought he was going to score

Time is ticking away here, and they tried to step it through

Getting forward well as a team now

Tight against the touchline of pretty clear that was going to end that with the throwing

Substitution coming up as they look to make sure they hold their lead till the final whistle

Edinson Cavani

And the board shows three added minutes not more possibility maybe to get this crucial goal

David Alaba

Defender did well to get to it, but it hasn't really finished the job shoots

Looks a bad mess think the defender she put him off. Yeah

He's got to take a lot of credit for that because he had to take the shot quickly the lady who's trying to score

Referee says that thought

But I think for the two sets of players this has been a good exercise

The main team has lost and that's not good for their morale, but in terms of their physical fitness. They've really sharpened up

Yeah, and I think that's something that managing more stress in the justin room afterwards

It wasn't about the result but about what they got out of it fitness wise and from a tactical point of view

For more infomation >> Austria vs Uruguay - l Friendship Match l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 17:01.

-------------------------------------------

You Can't Shake Me | Lawyer - Duration: 2:29.

When I was a very young adult,

I had been breaking rules, but they were cultural rules

and they were ones I didn't believe in.

One day, in conversation with my father,

he just turned to me and said,

"I could just kill you, it would be easier."

Knowing in that moment there wasn't very much

I could do about it,

it solidified in me that something needs to be done.

Law to me, is a set of rules that applies to everyone.

It's equally a set of rights that apply to everyone.

And my job is to help them access that.

With civil litigation or if you're working with businesses

or dealing with real estate,

I find it intense, I find it engaging,

I find it exciting to go to court.

Being involved in a lawsuit, it can be stressful,

the point of putting pressure on everything is that

the truth will withstand it.

In the practice of law, my strength is

my ability to talk to people.

You need to understand your clients,

understand what the issue is.

They need to know that you're on their side no matter what.

I thought I was waiting to join a law firm someday because

I thought I couldn't have my own law practice.

I thought I didn't know how to run a law firm.

And at the end of the day, when I had the choice between

joining an existing structure

or creating my own based on what's in me,

I chose building my own.

One of the things I learned about myself in practicing law

is as intense as it can get,

you can't shake me.

Fears come up, but I know from experience

that the way to deal with your fear is to step into it,

and lead with your heart.

I had to step into my fear every day for years.

And that's why you can't shake me.

I've seen myself setting an example for what

rules don't have to apply, and that there is a choice.

It doesn't even matter what you do, it just has to be

something more than nothing.

You just have to get started.

For more infomation >> You Can't Shake Me | Lawyer - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Creating YouTube Video Ideas - How to Create More Videos in less time with Camtasia - Duration: 48:54.

Creating YouTube Video Ideas - How to Create More Videos in less time with Camtasia

For more infomation >> Creating YouTube Video Ideas - How to Create More Videos in less time with Camtasia - Duration: 48:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Shield thanks Europe - Duration: 0:50.

Europe, thank you for having us.

It's been a fantastic two weeks.

About to finish up here in Mannheim, Germany with my man, Dean Ambrose.

Let's

go tear

it down,

baby.

[MUSIC]

[APPLAUSE]

For more infomation >> The Shield thanks Europe - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

LYRICS PRANK DON'T LET ME DOWN THE CHAINSMOKERS - FRENCH VERSION - Duration: 4:25.

Hello everybody !

today is the time for a new video

I'm gonna try something new (for me)

It's a Lyrics prank

I'm gonna use the song Don't let me down by The Chainsmokers feat Daya

I'm gonna do it on a friend I really appreciate

So I'm gonna first send a message to my friend

to know if she can talk

I forgot to tell: I'm gonna use the song Don't let me down

but I'm French and I speak French

I can't send a message in English

it makes no sense

So I translated the song

It's gonna be a "French version"

Well, LET'S GO!!!

"Océ..? Are you busy..?"

I really hope you'll answer me or I'll hate you

Alright she told me:

"What's up??"

I told her :

"I need to talk to you"

She answered me:

"Yes, you want me to call you?"

No, do not call me Océane. Just text me

"No I prefer texting..." "So tell me"

Alright let's go. "Crashing hit a wall" would mean in French .. :

Honestly, we both love the song and we talked about it 2-3 weeks ago

I hope she won't recognize the lyrics because it would be awful, I would feel stupid

She told me :

"What??????? Why????????"

"What?? .. Why? What's happening?"

Honestly the girl is so sweet

I mean, I know if I don't feel good I could send her messages and she'll be there

I'm gonna ignore the sentence "Hurry up now I need a miracle"

because if I keep this sentence, she'll know it's a prank..

It's not going to make it, I feel she'll know it's a prank

"Explain me"

Is there a smiley, a smiley, a smileyyy ?

So "I call your name but you're not around" and then I'll write "I need you right now"

So it means in French : ...

I feel horrible

It's so funny but I feel horrible

She told me :

"Aure aure … Explain me !!"

I'm gonna write : ...

"Yeah..."

She sends me messages at the same time

"I would like to help you but you need to explain me"

Oh no she's so sweet

"I am here"

She told me :

"I'm here for you and I'll always be here for you Auré, trust me. Hug. I won't let you down !!!"

Oh no, I feel horrible, I'm so sorry Océane

I'll always be here too, thank you

No!

Alright I think she …

She told me : "Is that a prank? It has to"

What am I supposed to

I call you

*She didn't pick up the phone*

I'm gonna try one more sentence

I hope .. that. You'll. Be

here ...

Aah!! "AURELIAAAAAANEE"

when. I. need…

Alright she is calling me

- Hello.. ? - Hello ?!

Yeah ...?

*laugh* You're not nice Auréliane *laugh*

Alright, that's it for today

This was the first lyrics prank I've ever done and it was so stressing

My lips were shaking

Océane you're such a sweet person

Also thank you Eva for helping me choosing Océane

Next video soon !

Well, thanks for watching

Don't hesitate to subscribe and watch my other videos

See you soon !

Bye !!!!

For more infomation >> LYRICS PRANK DON'T LET ME DOWN THE CHAINSMOKERS - FRENCH VERSION - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Suco de babosa, uma poderosa bebida natural - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> Suco de babosa, uma poderosa bebida natural - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Germany vs France l Friendship Match l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 19:32.

Germany vs France

Gamer and News Football

For more infomation >> Germany vs France l Friendship Match l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 19:32.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 2017 Big M500 + Lely Tigo XR 75 D Green Line - Duration: 10:42.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You The 2017 Big M500 And the Lely Tigo XR 75 D Green Line.

2017 Big M500 Colorable Rims 580Hp 43Km/h Top Speed 13.2m Working Width 23Km/h Working Speed

This Bigf M is so poor Compare the GTXM Version

Lely Tigo XR 75 D Green Line 75.000l Capacity 3m Working Width 30Km/h Working Speed Recommended Power 200Hp Dynamic hoses

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 2017 Big M500 + Lely Tigo XR 75 D Green Line - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Prepare o suco de babosa em casa - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Prepare o suco de babosa em casa - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Italy Out of 2018 World Cup - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Italy Out of 2018 World Cup - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

QEDA Soundtrack | OST Tracklist - Duration: 0:58.

OST Tracklist

For more infomation >> QEDA Soundtrack | OST Tracklist - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

🔴🔵 [Afro-House] - Adifox - CARGA MÁXIMA - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 🔴🔵 [Afro-House] - Adifox - CARGA MÁXIMA - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Prove Them Wrong | Aïda Muncunill - Duration: 0:36.

whenever anyone tells me I can't do something I prove them wrong

Are you proud of the things you've done? Don't ever let somebody tell you you

You can't do something

You want something? Go get it

Follow your dreams

Go for whatever it is that you wanna do

Because this is it, this is our life

You're not gonna get another one

Whenever anyone tells me I can't do something

I prove them wrong

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét