Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 19 2017

G'day, guys.

It's me again, and it's time for a bit of cooking.

And you know what it's all about when it comes to cooking: doing it fast and doing it easy.

That's what we're gonna do tonight.

So I've been asked to cook up something sweet.

I want to make a lemon and lime pie.

Now this is the easiest pie you'll ever make, trust me.

Now I'm gonna actually put some olive oil on this this tin here, before I forget.

Yes, the bottom removes and all that sort of stuff, but that sucker will be very hard to get out.

Now with a bit of that on, a bit olive oil spray on there, out it comes.

So first of all what I'm gonna get is, I've got to get some pastry.

Now I'm not gonna make the bloody pastry, cuz we're gonna make it easy.

So let's get that in there.

That's a start.

Fill in the little gaps. How do you do that?

Well you just whack that in there, and we sort of muck around.

Look at it. It's falling into a thousand pieces.

But it's all I've got, so you've got to improvise when you're in the bush.

Yeah we're just gonna build her up, fill in all the gaps, get some extra on the edges.

Cut the bits off you don't want.

There you go. See look. You got yourself a pie.

All right what are we gonna put in the pie?

Well we've got to start making what's called the lemon and lime pie mixture.

All righty first thing I'm gonna need is I'm going to need four fresh eggs.

We go to the fridge here.

I'm gonna grab four fresh eggs.

I'm gonna grab two limes.

And I'm gonna grab a lemon.

Here we go.

Crack our four eggs in here.

Four eggs. Four eggs goes into there.

Let's stick in--what we got here?

We got some fresh thickened cream.

Again make sure you check the cream.

Bounces up and down in your truck.

Probably turned to butter. Look at that, it almost has.

I'm gonna whack in about that much.

So I don't know...

Whatever that container holds, and about that much of it.

I'm gonna stick in some sugar, so we're sticking some sugar.

There we go.

So that's two limes I've just squeezed into there.

The lemon whack 'em in.

There we go.

We're gonna put that in, so you can see how much that is.

Two limes and one lemon, that's how much that is.

So we mix that up and basically that's it. Mix her up.

Make sure all the eggs are all mixed up properly and all the mixture is sort of nice and consistent.

Quick taste.

Like a lime pie.

Tip her in.

Perfect. Look at that.

And that, my friends, is ready to go into the camp oven.

Let's chuck her in.

You gotta be real careful with it, because it's a bit...

runny.

There we go. All right.

Lid on.

Now I've got the trivet in there, okay, so it doesn't sit on the bottom and get burnt.

Now coals on top.

Like that.

And leave him be for about 45 minutes.

No, maybe half an hour.

Just check it.

She'll be fine.

Here we go.

Ooo that's hot.

We got the pie.

She's come good.

Took about 45 minutes.

You can't really rush these things when it comes to these type of pies.

They're a little bit fragile, so you've got to be a little bit careful with them.

So I did manage the heat a bit.

So just remember that one.

But check it all the time.

And there you go you end up with this awesome pie.

All right we'll get her out of this fancy little pie removal tray,

like so.

All right so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna garnish that with a little bit of lime and

a little bit of lemon.

I'll just cut a couple of slivers of this first.

Chop this up.

Now if you had a like a little grater or something like that, that would be better.

But I don't have that, so I'm just gonna sprinkle that on top like that.

So I just whipped up some cream earlier.

I'm gonna dollop that on top in the middle like that.

I'll tell you what this is a sick pie.

And then we're gonna lay a bit of these little limey bits and little lemony bits like that.

And you got yourself a lemon and lime pie cooked in the camp oven, mind you, in the

middle of the bush. You gotta love that.

I hope you like that recipe, because there's many more in my new bush cookbook

"About that much..." with a bonus DVD.

For more infomation >> Lemon Lime Pie: Bush Cook'n ► All 4 Adventure TV - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw Doc Hudson Crashed Badly Injured | CARS 3 Movie Clip | Easy step-by-step | Art Color - Duration: 10:12.

Doc Hudson Crashed

Doc Hudson Crashed

Badly Injured

Badly Injured

For more infomation >> How to draw Doc Hudson Crashed Badly Injured | CARS 3 Movie Clip | Easy step-by-step | Art Color - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Pizza caseira saudável - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> Pizza caseira saudável - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

নিজেকে সফল ও খুশি করতে ৫ টি কথা || 5 habits of successful people || Motivational video in b - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> নিজেকে সফল ও খুশি করতে ৫ টি কথা || 5 habits of successful people || Motivational video in b - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Henry Fonda Movies List - Duration: 3:47.

Henry Fonda Movies List

For more infomation >> Henry Fonda Movies List - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

AC/DC co-founder Malcolm Young dies aged 64 - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> AC/DC co-founder Malcolm Young dies aged 64 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sock Air Filter: BCF Camping Hacks ► All 4 Adventure TV - Duration: 2:36.

You know, we do a lot of driving, and I mean we do a hell of a lot of driving on some of

Australia's dustiest and roughest roads.

Here's a little trick that we've learned over the years that can help stopping your engine

from getting dusted.

Because dust in your engine will turn a good engine into a very bad engine very quickly.

So I've just grabbed one of simon's old socks, and I'll show you how to make up a makeshift

pre-filter for your snorkel.

Now just putting the sock alone over the head of that snorkel isn't gonna do much, because

if you have a look at the sock, it's just gonna let all the dust through anyway.

So what I'm gonna use, I'm going to use the cooking oil as sort of like the dust collector. Okay?

Because the dust will stick to cooking oil like there is no tomorrow.

Why cooking oil? Why not engine oil?

Well it's a hell of a lot easier to clean up, trust me.

So I'll grab my sock, and I'm going to put him on, like that.

Fold that bit back there. Tuck it under, like so.

Make sure there's plenty of oil on there, because the oil is the secret.

And then I'm gonna get my cable tie.

And away we go.

Let's go and test her out.

How'd you go, mate?

Just following in your dust, buddy.

Oh I think that worked a treat. Look at that.

Look at that, she's dirty as.

Yeah.

Sweet.

That worked a treat, mate.

Now you can show us how to clean it now we got it dirty. At least my engine's clean.

Yeah you just get it out and you give it a wash and...

Happy days.

...A bit of detergent.

Put some more oil on and whack it on.

That is a good good tip, that one.

That is, hey? Does the job. Stops your engine from getting dusty.

Absolutely.

Well we better get going. We've got some more dusty roads to travel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét