Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 20 2017

Wassup Greece!

Whoa! Eurovision, Kiev 2005

Greece won that year?

I don't know, but this song is from Eurovision 2005

There was a "circus" sign

It was filmed in Ukraine

You can tell that it was around 2005

Ah, that's the one we reacted to recently -Yes yes

Beautiful Helena

Back then there was no crisis in Greece yet

It looks so cool how they dance together

I feel like I've heard this song before

I've heard this song too

The chorus sounds familiar

I think I've heard it

The guys have their shirts unbuttoned

They're showing their chest

There were Russian flags in the crowd!

Turkish, Japanese flags

I've never really watched Eurovision

Because pop music wasn't my thing

But when our Dima Bilan won in 2008, it was awesome

But it wasn't awesome when Conchita won

I was like "ewww, wtf?"

She's a very pretty girl

She hasn't really aged in 10 years

Yeah, maybe a little. But here she looks very sexy

Back then lots of Russians used to go to Greece

Really a lot

This is funny

I've never thought I would be watching Eurovision

Greeks

She hasn't really aged in 12 years

Is it the same girl that was in that video with white background?

Yes, there was also a dude singing at the end

Yeah, he had a great voice

A Greek website wrote an article about us by the way

About our reaction to that song of Helena Paparizou

They said that we called that guy a "tattooed rocker"

I didn't think she could sing in English

And doesn't even have an accent

The song is very positive

When you watch live performance and see all the support

It's even better than the recorded song

Here she was singing live too -Yes, of course

And the crowd was supporting her, that's awesome

Even Russians were supporting her

Crazy support

Even Russian flags were there

Greece+Russia=Brothers

Buy our t-shirts... on RussiansReact.com

We love Helena Paparizou. Big heart

Very talented singer and beautiful woman

And very sexy

Guys, go follow us on Instagram

Go to our website RussiansReact.com to get awesome merch

Like this video and subscribe to our channel

For more infomation >> RUSSIANS REACT TO GREEK MUSIC | Helena Paparizou - My Number One (Eurovision 2005 WINNER) | REACTION - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Tiny Shipping Container House - Ep. 003 - Living Tiny Project - Container's Connection - Duration: 16:01.

Hello.

Hello. We are back!

So, this week's episode is about the connection between both containers.

Yeah. Today is a really special, important and crucial episode,

because, as you guys know, we have two sides of the container

and it's been raining a lot lately.

And, I don't know if you can see on the footage, but all wet there.

So, we need to get this job done as soon as possible.

So, I don't know if you guys are curious on how we cut the container.

So, basically we cut the wall using, not this disc, but this thin ones.

Basically we use an angle grinder and lots and lots of discs.

lI mean. Yeah. You can tell that had some problems.

If you use it right, the disc needs to be like this size.

Yeah. Basically, when we got right, we got all the way through this size to this size.

And that's really good.

But, sometimes we just do a small mistake (yeah) and we lose like, let's say...

a brand new disc. Because of one small mistake.

And that's what you're gonna see.

What kind of mistakes can be? Like, you can handle it...

Yeah. The problem is if you cut with the angle grinder, if you do like really really straight cut,

it goes perfect, really smooth.

But, it once you do any turn the disc breaks.

Because it's really really thin disc, so breaks really easy.

And when it breaks can be dangerous, because can explode.

Like this one.

Like this one. So, this happened in like one second or less than a second.

It was like "pow".

Yep! So, let's get to it.

Well. I've waiting for a long time to do that, I mean I'm still a bit scared.

I guess it's a bit dangerous to get the container, as I have no experience with this machine.

But, there is always the first time and we need to do it.

So, it's time to try it.

As you can tell, it's happening. It's not hard, actually.

No?

Not at all.

I mean, it's a little bit dangerous, because you fell like...

Do you wanna see how it the other side?

Because it needs to be really straight.

So, what we you trying to do is... I cut I leave a spot, I cut a leave another spot.

But, I'm trying to leave only easy places to cut.

So, in the end when I cut the whole thing I can control where it's gonna fall.

Yep.

And it needs somewhere where is really easy to cut the last... you know, to do the last cut.

So, like here is pretty easy.

So. What happened?

First broken disc.

Next problem.

We need to take off the part of the wall. But, we have only this side to take off.

We cannot take through the outside.

And when we cut, the wall fell to the inside part. I mean, to the outside.

Now, we are trying to to pull back.

And that's the other part of the house.

That's the rest.

So. What is the feeling?

Mission accomplished?

Yeah!

The idea is to paint. Yeah?

Just a... how you call it? Just the first layer of paint, just to protect.

So, the rain came back.

So, what happened?

The rain again.

This changing of discs is to cut this piece to use as a...

This disc I used to grind a little bit of the rust, now I change to the thinner disc,

so I can cut a stripe of this steel metal.

It's like a steel beam. I'm gonna cut a stripe so I can support underneath the container

this gap on the other side, there is a gap just like this one.

And we want to fill the... this space.

Let's do it.

That is it.

Well, that's pretty good. It's actually reused, recycled.

Yeah, I like this.

This have been sitting here on the land for a few years already.

Yeah.

Many many years, doing nothing. It's now is is gonna be useful for something.

Ups.

Now we are gonna hold here, with a C clamp.

I'm cutting too fast, actually.

That's the weird thing about doing something really hard and then going back to the usual,

it becomes too easy and I put it too much pressure I guess, so I used to much disc.

Not good.

But, it's done.

Now.

Let's try it out?

Now we're gonna weld both this together.

Next thing.

Yesterday I was welding the wall and I kind of burned all my hair in the back.

So, I'm gonna try a new thing today.

I'm gonna wear a shirt on my hair, at least. So I don't...

Let's see if it works.

As you can tell is not perfect, but it's a really thin line to weld.

But, it's getting much better, I guess.

That's it. Now we just need to some finishing.

With a layer of cold zinc.

We need to wait for... for it to get colder.

Oh, yeah, yeah. For sure.

It's really, really, really hot by now.

Yeah.

The bad news is that we are running out of gas.

I guess it's almost on the end.

Put this one first, right?

I guess we are over.

Yeah, finally.

Yeah, I mean...

The whole day for that.

No, but is... it was a long one.

And it's a really really important part of the building.

Now, we need to clean it up.

We need to clean it up and paint with the zinc paint.

But..

And sika flex (polyurethane sealant) before?

No, after.

The thing is that this is so important, because every single day that rains waters go...

water goes through here inside the home. I mean, the future home.

So, now I hope it's water tight.

Yeah.

That's pretty good.

I'm proud.

Me too.

Fifth step.

We need to pick this gap. In order to fix this, we came up with this solution.

Yeah. The problem is the gap is not... as you can tell is not the same,

I don' know if you can see, but it's not the same in the bottom as in the top.

So, if we put this plate in front you will never notice.

So, I guess, we can go straight to it.

So, what are you applying?

Cold zinc, like always.

Cold zinc, like always.

Well, time for the last step of this episode.

We need to fill up a gap on the north side of the container. And that's it.

So, I guess we can get straight to it.

Well, even though it's not perfect, we are done for the week.

I guess... it's too much already.

This we're gonna do the finishing, the final finishing, when we open up this wall to do a door.

So, it's going to be easier to access the little corner.

So, for this week... I guess it's over.

See you guys next week.

For more infomation >> Tiny Shipping Container House - Ep. 003 - Living Tiny Project - Container's Connection - Duration: 16:01.

-------------------------------------------

COINTIPP Futuro Coin - Futurenet launcht mit 2.3 MIO Mitgliedern - Muss sich Bitcoin warm anziehen? - Duration: 21:39.

For more infomation >> COINTIPP Futuro Coin - Futurenet launcht mit 2.3 MIO Mitgliedern - Muss sich Bitcoin warm anziehen? - Duration: 21:39.

-------------------------------------------

JAPAN at Disney World, Florida! - Duration: 11:44.

For more infomation >> JAPAN at Disney World, Florida! - Duration: 11:44.

-------------------------------------------

Không Dành Cho Em - AndyShin 「Video Lyrics」 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Không Dành Cho Em - AndyShin 「Video Lyrics」 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Mix Bachata 2017 - Prince Royce, Shakira, Romeo Santos - Bachata Lo Mas Romantico Mix - Duration: 1:02:57.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Mix Bachata 2017 - Prince Royce, Shakira, Romeo Santos - Bachata Lo Mas Romantico Mix - Duration: 1:02:57.

-------------------------------------------

(法國得獎動畫) 科技之舞_ 科技統治你了嗎? by Hugo Cierzniak - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> (法國得獎動畫) 科技之舞_ 科技統治你了嗎? by Hugo Cierzniak - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Kelphulachi Bhaji In Marathi | केळफुलाची भाजी | Recipe In Marathi | Maharashtrian Recipes | Archana - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Kelphulachi Bhaji In Marathi | केळफुलाची भाजी | Recipe In Marathi | Maharashtrian Recipes | Archana - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Cuidados Com Meus Cabelos / Quais produtos eu uso? - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Cuidados Com Meus Cabelos / Quais produtos eu uso? - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

เล่นเกมทายคำจากรูปเซลฟี่กับแฟนฝรั่ง l Pair Patteera - Duration: 12:49.

For more infomation >> เล่นเกมทายคำจากรูปเซลฟี่กับแฟนฝรั่ง l Pair Patteera - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

Keeping profitable turkey chickens - Duration: 1:19.

Keeping profitable turkey chickens

For more infomation >> Keeping profitable turkey chickens - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Có MA Trong Nhà 3h Sáng | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> Có MA Trong Nhà 3h Sáng | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 5 Soccer fans Russia vs Ecuador - Duration: 9:46.

Sport Commentators: Could you see them after the interview that they kindly gave to you and that you were able to get with the players?

Carla:Today is soccer day, so we are watching the match between Argentina and Russia.

Carla: Of course this time I am supporting Argentina.

Paul: Why babe? Why are you supporting Argentina and not Russia?

Carla: Because that is my family.

Paul: I'm your family too, by the way. I am your family!

Carla: Yeah, you are my family. It is just we are a big community. Of course, we support, that is the root.

Carla: And we are going to win, right?

Paul: You are?

Carla: Yes!

Paul: Are you?

Carla: We are going to win.

Paul: Ah! Ah! No! No! Ah! Thank God!

This is Carla

She came to Russia from Ecuador

This is Paul

He was born in the Soviet Union

Follow the story of this cross-cultural couple

And discover that love has no borders

Carla: Baby, are you upset?

Paul: Yeah!

Carla: Baby, It is just a game

Paul: It is not just a game, It is soccer! And they lost.

Carla: What were you expecting? It was Argentina, you know Messi is playing there. You had no chances

Paul: Miracle! Honey, a miracle!

Carla: There are no miracles, Honey. What are you going to do? Drink?

Paul: Drink

Carla: Don't drink! I have a surprise for you.

Paul: Which surprise?

Carla: I bought you some tickets for soccer. I know you love Zenit.

Paul: Tickets, tickets. Honey! Honey! Thank you!

Carla: Baby, you are welcome!

[scary music]

Crowd cheering: Ecuador! Ecuador!

Paul: In Russia, we are fans of soccer too. So football is this national sport number one too here.

Paul: And we have a lot of teams that are playing in the upper league, professional one.

Paul: In Moscow is about six, seven teams, in Saint Petersburg is only one. It is ta-da! Zenith. It's called Zenit.

Paul: And we are supporting our team very much, we are going to the stadium, the new one, we built a new stadium here.

Paul: Yelling, screaming. We are real fans of this team.

Paul: And in the champion league, for example, Carly wasn't involve in this because she was saying:

"You know your team has no other players from Latin America".

Paul: But now, everything has changed because during the summer Zenit bought a player from Ecuador

Paul: His name is Cristhian Noboa!

Paul: We were at this welcome meeting with her and with all Ecuadorians that are living here in Saint Petersburg.

Paul: It was a great meeting where I could enjoy the society of all people from Ecuador.

Paul: I found that they are really living like a real family, they are supporting each other and taking care of each other.

Paul: This is very good, this is like the heart of Latin America.

Paul: As for me, I'm very proud to be part of this society, to be part of this family.

Paul: I hope that Cristhian Noboa will help us to win the gold medals. Right, honey?

Carla: Latin Americans are very passionate about soccer. We feel it in our veins and we are always glad to sit with the family and watch every game.

Paul: Should I write Zenit?

Carla: Yeah! Probably you should.

Carla: Of course, all the best players all over the world are from Latin America and the best teams

Carla: Not to mention Argentina, Brazil and the players that now are in the view of everyone like Messi, Neymar, Antonio Valencia.

Not to mention...

Paul: And Maradona with the hand of God, great, great goal with the hand.

Carla: Maradona, the best player

Paul: Never!

Carla: And Pele for example

They all have our support, even if I am just Ecuadorian.

All of them, they got our Latin Spirit and we will always support them. We are the best supporting our teams

Paul: What? What are you saying?

Carla: Of course, we are the best supporters and they know that.

Paul: Are you the best supporters?

Carla: Yes!

Paul: You have never seen the greatest support ever. We are the greater supporters!

Carla: Who? You mean Russians?

Paul: Yeah! We are the greater supporters. Look! I am the great supporter.

Paul: I will show you how to support your team. I will do it

Paul: This is how you need to support your team

Paul: City on the free river Neva.

Paul: Where everyone is supporting native team Zenit

Paul: Listen, Leningrad-city, I'm gonna sing you the song

Paul: From the bottom of my soul!

Carla: Ay honey, I am going to show you that we are the real fans. Let's solve this on the field.

Paul: So, Honey. Let's kick the ball!

Carla: No!

Paul: Ah! That's a tie. I love you!

Carla: I love you too! Ok, I don't want to fight anymore.

Paul: Me too, honey. Anyway, we are supporting Ecuadorian, oh no! Latin American teams always

Carla: You must support them

Paul: Yes, yes, I am supporting them. Remember during the summer we were at the game

Carla: Ah with Chile, we were supporting Chile

Paul: Chile!! Chi-Chi-Chi, le-le-le. Chile against Germany

Carla: Oh! Too bad we lost

Paul! Yeah, they lost but anyway they had good support. The whole stadium was full of this people. They were playing like home really!

It just happens, its just sport but I liked what that young man, after the game, said

Carla: What did he say?

Paul: That the football, of course, is important. And is playing a big role in our lives

And we all like football soccer but that is just a game and we need to think about the more complicated things

Such us: Education, health problems, all these things. That's what is important

Carla: That was a good message, I think

Paul: Yeah! me too

Follow us. The links bellow

Carla: Baby, are you sad?

Paul: Yes I am sad

Carla: Why?

Paul: I thought we will go to soccer, that is not soccer is basketball, honey!

Paul: Zenit!!

Carla: Ha-ha sorry babe!

For more infomation >> Episode 5 Soccer fans Russia vs Ecuador - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

My lawyer, my rights - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> My lawyer, my rights - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Don't play lava BMX challenge 🚴🏻 Kyle and Jack at the skate park☑️ - Duration: 3:25.

Hey guys, today we're going to go to the skate park and do some wild tricks.

I got my set up cam right here.

Sports cam.

Really nice.

It's a really good cam.

And we'll see you there.

Bye.

OK guys, let's do this.

Let's do this, whoa.

Look at this.

How do you cat walk on this?

Oh.

That's impossible.

You stand on your two back pegs and you ride like this.

Dad!

You stand on your two back pegs and you ride like this.

For more infomation >> Don't play lava BMX challenge 🚴🏻 Kyle and Jack at the skate park☑️ - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

New Year Tree 2018 Drawing New Year Tree Coloring Page How to Draw and Paint Tree Finger Family - Duration: 12:32.

For more infomation >> New Year Tree 2018 Drawing New Year Tree Coloring Page How to Draw and Paint Tree Finger Family - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

-ERZURUM- PARAM YOK BUNU BANA ALIR MISINIZ? - Sosyal Deney😓 - Duration: 6:06.

For more infomation >> -ERZURUM- PARAM YOK BUNU BANA ALIR MISINIZ? - Sosyal Deney😓 - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Colors | Garbage Truck Videos for Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes | Wheels On The Bus Song - Duration: 20:28.

"Let's go on a bus ride!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish All through the town

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' Move on back Move on back

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' All through the town

The people on the bus go up and down Up and down Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep All through the town

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' Whaa whaa whaa Whaa whaa whaa

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' All through the town

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' Shh, shh, shh Shh, shh, shh

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

"That was such a fun ride, wasn't it?"

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét