Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 20 2017

Hello.

Hello. We are back!

So, this week's episode is about the connection between both containers.

Yeah. Today is a really special, important and crucial episode,

because, as you guys know, we have two sides of the container

and it's been raining a lot lately.

And, I don't know if you can see on the footage, but all wet there.

So, we need to get this job done as soon as possible.

So, I don't know if you guys are curious on how we cut the container.

So, basically we cut the wall using, not this disc, but this thin ones.

Basically we use an angle grinder and lots and lots of discs.

lI mean. Yeah. You can tell that had some problems.

If you use it right, the disc needs to be like this size.

Yeah. Basically, when we got right, we got all the way through this size to this size.

And that's really good.

But, sometimes we just do a small mistake (yeah) and we lose like, let's say...

a brand new disc. Because of one small mistake.

And that's what you're gonna see.

What kind of mistakes can be? Like, you can handle it...

Yeah. The problem is if you cut with the angle grinder, if you do like really really straight cut,

it goes perfect, really smooth.

But, it once you do any turn the disc breaks.

Because it's really really thin disc, so breaks really easy.

And when it breaks can be dangerous, because can explode.

Like this one.

Like this one. So, this happened in like one second or less than a second.

It was like "pow".

Yep! So, let's get to it.

Well. I've waiting for a long time to do that, I mean I'm still a bit scared.

I guess it's a bit dangerous to get the container, as I have no experience with this machine.

But, there is always the first time and we need to do it.

So, it's time to try it.

As you can tell, it's happening. It's not hard, actually.

No?

Not at all.

I mean, it's a little bit dangerous, because you fell like...

Do you wanna see how it the other side?

Because it needs to be really straight.

So, what we you trying to do is... I cut I leave a spot, I cut a leave another spot.

But, I'm trying to leave only easy places to cut.

So, in the end when I cut the whole thing I can control where it's gonna fall.

Yep.

And it needs somewhere where is really easy to cut the last... you know, to do the last cut.

So, like here is pretty easy.

So. What happened?

First broken disc.

Next problem.

We need to take off the part of the wall. But, we have only this side to take off.

We cannot take through the outside.

And when we cut, the wall fell to the inside part. I mean, to the outside.

Now, we are trying to to pull back.

And that's the other part of the house.

That's the rest.

So. What is the feeling?

Mission accomplished?

Yeah!

The idea is to paint. Yeah?

Just a... how you call it? Just the first layer of paint, just to protect.

So, the rain came back.

So, what happened?

The rain again.

This changing of discs is to cut this piece to use as a...

This disc I used to grind a little bit of the rust, now I change to the thinner disc,

so I can cut a stripe of this steel metal.

It's like a steel beam. I'm gonna cut a stripe so I can support underneath the container

this gap on the other side, there is a gap just like this one.

And we want to fill the... this space.

Let's do it.

That is it.

Well, that's pretty good. It's actually reused, recycled.

Yeah, I like this.

This have been sitting here on the land for a few years already.

Yeah.

Many many years, doing nothing. It's now is is gonna be useful for something.

Ups.

Now we are gonna hold here, with a C clamp.

I'm cutting too fast, actually.

That's the weird thing about doing something really hard and then going back to the usual,

it becomes too easy and I put it too much pressure I guess, so I used to much disc.

Not good.

But, it's done.

Now.

Let's try it out?

Now we're gonna weld both this together.

Next thing.

Yesterday I was welding the wall and I kind of burned all my hair in the back.

So, I'm gonna try a new thing today.

I'm gonna wear a shirt on my hair, at least. So I don't...

Let's see if it works.

As you can tell is not perfect, but it's a really thin line to weld.

But, it's getting much better, I guess.

That's it. Now we just need to some finishing.

With a layer of cold zinc.

We need to wait for... for it to get colder.

Oh, yeah, yeah. For sure.

It's really, really, really hot by now.

Yeah.

The bad news is that we are running out of gas.

I guess it's almost on the end.

Put this one first, right?

I guess we are over.

Yeah, finally.

Yeah, I mean...

The whole day for that.

No, but is... it was a long one.

And it's a really really important part of the building.

Now, we need to clean it up.

We need to clean it up and paint with the zinc paint.

But..

And sika flex (polyurethane sealant) before?

No, after.

The thing is that this is so important, because every single day that rains waters go...

water goes through here inside the home. I mean, the future home.

So, now I hope it's water tight.

Yeah.

That's pretty good.

I'm proud.

Me too.

Fifth step.

We need to pick this gap. In order to fix this, we came up with this solution.

Yeah. The problem is the gap is not... as you can tell is not the same,

I don' know if you can see, but it's not the same in the bottom as in the top.

So, if we put this plate in front you will never notice.

So, I guess, we can go straight to it.

So, what are you applying?

Cold zinc, like always.

Cold zinc, like always.

Well, time for the last step of this episode.

We need to fill up a gap on the north side of the container. And that's it.

So, I guess we can get straight to it.

Well, even though it's not perfect, we are done for the week.

I guess... it's too much already.

This we're gonna do the finishing, the final finishing, when we open up this wall to do a door.

So, it's going to be easier to access the little corner.

So, for this week... I guess it's over.

See you guys next week.

For more infomation >> Tiny Shipping Container House - Ep. 003 - Living Tiny Project - Container's Connection - Duration: 16:01.

-------------------------------------------

COINTIPP Futuro Coin - Futurenet launcht mit 2.3 MIO Mitgliedern - Muss sich Bitcoin warm anziehen? - Duration: 21:39.

For more infomation >> COINTIPP Futuro Coin - Futurenet launcht mit 2.3 MIO Mitgliedern - Muss sich Bitcoin warm anziehen? - Duration: 21:39.

-------------------------------------------

Cuidados Com Meus Cabelos / Quais produtos eu uso? - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Cuidados Com Meus Cabelos / Quais produtos eu uso? - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Super, Episodio 117 Análise de MilGrau! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball Super, Episodio 117 Análise de MilGrau! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Có MA Trong Nhà 3h Sáng | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> Có MA Trong Nhà 3h Sáng | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

New Year Tree 2018 Drawing New Year Tree Coloring Page How to Draw and Paint Tree Finger Family - Duration: 12:32.

For more infomation >> New Year Tree 2018 Drawing New Year Tree Coloring Page How to Draw and Paint Tree Finger Family - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

-ERZURUM- PARAM YOK BUNU BANA ALIR MISINIZ? - Sosyal Deney😓 - Duration: 6:06.

For more infomation >> -ERZURUM- PARAM YOK BUNU BANA ALIR MISINIZ? - Sosyal Deney😓 - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Colors | Garbage Truck Videos for Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes | Wheels On The Bus Song - Duration: 20:28.

"Let's go on a bus ride!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish All through the town

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' Move on back Move on back

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' All through the town

The people on the bus go up and down Up and down Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep All through the town

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' Whaa whaa whaa Whaa whaa whaa

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' All through the town

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' Shh, shh, shh Shh, shh, shh

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

"That was such a fun ride, wasn't it?"

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Kids Colors | Garbage Truck Videos for Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes | Wheels On The Bus Song - Duration: 20:28.

-------------------------------------------

Süper Sandık Açılışı !!! - Duration: 10:23.

For more infomation >> Süper Sandık Açılışı !!! - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Короткие одесские анекдоты! Смешные анекдоты про мужа и жену! - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Короткие одесские анекдоты! Смешные анекдоты про мужа и жену! - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

兄弟 運動会 感動話!障害者の兄が運動会のリレーでまさかの会場全員から拍手が起きる! - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> 兄弟 運動会 感動話!障害者の兄が運動会のリレーでまさかの会場全員から拍手が起きる! - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

NHỮNG LOẠI QUẢ DẠI Ở VIỆT NAM LẠI CÓ GIÁ CỰC CAO Ở NƯỚC NGOÀI VÌ CÔNG DỤNG THẦN KỲ CỦA NÓ! - Duration: 14:55.

For more infomation >> NHỮNG LOẠI QUẢ DẠI Ở VIỆT NAM LẠI CÓ GIÁ CỰC CAO Ở NƯỚC NGOÀI VÌ CÔNG DỤNG THẦN KỲ CỦA NÓ! - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

لماذا تظهر أشرطة سوداء على فيديو اليوتيوب كيفية عرض الفيديو ونسب العرض إلى الارتفاع - Duration: 2:55.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy, In this video, I will talk about,

Why you may notice some widescreen videos that have black bars on all sides. The video file includes horizontal black bars

(letterboxing) at the top and bottom of the video player in order to fit a 4:3 aspect ratio. YouTube 16:9 aspect ratio player then adds

vertical black bars (pillarboxing) to fit a 4:3 formatted video to YouTube player dimensions. The end result is black bars all around the video

(windowboxing). If you're uploading widescreen videos, you can

avoid windowboxing by cropping your video to the 16:9 format.

YouTube uses 16:9 aspect ratio players. The YouTube player automatically adds black bars to videos in the player so that videos are

displayed correctly, Without cropping or stretching, no matter the size of the video or the player.

If you upload a 16:9 video at its original aspect ratio (1280x720 recommended).The video will fill the YouTube widescreen 16x9 player.

If you upload a 4:3 video at its original aspect

ratio (640x480 recommended). The video will display in the widescreen player at the correct size and ratio with pillarbox bars.

If you add letterbox bars to the top and bottom before uploading so that the video fits a 4:3 player.

The YouTube player will add pillarbox bars so the 4:3 video fits widescreen. Bars will surround the video.

To fit the player perfectly, encode at these resolutions: 2160p: 3840x2160.

1440p: 2560x1440. 1080p: 1920x1080. 720p: 1280x720.

480p: 854x480. 360p: 640x360. 240p: 426x240.

Hope, this information, is helpful. Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy, Please, like,

Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

For more infomation >> لماذا تظهر أشرطة سوداء على فيديو اليوتيوب كيفية عرض الفيديو ونسب العرض إلى الارتفاع - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

NINJA TURTLES Toys Find a Haunted Ship - Duration: 12:33.

Ninja Turtles Toys Find a Haunted Ship

Sailing is so fun. Oh No.

Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp

Time to go to Jail Ninja Turtles.

Oh no the Ninja Turtle is in Jail. What Happened

Hey Dino Pals this is Toy Rex here. Let's see what Toy surprise we have today.

Hey Ninja Turtles brothers I found a Haunted Ship.

A Haunted Ship that sounds pretty cool Mikey.

Did you go on the Haunted Ship

No I didn't I was too scared. Maybe there's ghost or even zombies on the Haunted Ship

Don't worry were the Ninja Turtles Superheroes. OK than, Ninja Turtles Toys let go find the Haunted Ship!

Here's the Haunted Ship Dino Friends. It looks so cool

There's a big scary dragon head and even a jail.

For more infomation >> NINJA TURTLES Toys Find a Haunted Ship - Duration: 12:33.

-------------------------------------------

Funny learn colors| Pikachu Pokemon Go | Finger Family song Colors Learn fun - Duration: 2:21.

Funny learn colors| Pikachu Pokemon Go | Finger Family song Colors Learn fun

For more infomation >> Funny learn colors| Pikachu Pokemon Go | Finger Family song Colors Learn fun - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkey | Learn Colors | Songs For Children | Primary Colors For kids - Duration: 16:37.

"Look at those jumping monkeys! How many are there?"

One..

Two...

Three...

Four...

and Five...

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor,And the doctor said, No more monkeys jumping on the bed

One..

Two..

Three..

And Four...

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor,And the doctor said, No more monkeys jumping on the bed

One..

Two...

And Three...

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor,And the doctor said, No more monkeys jumping on the bed

One...

Two...

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor,And the doctor said, No more monkeys jumping on the bed

One...

One little monkey jumping on the bed He fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor,And the doctor said, Put those monkeys right to bed

Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir, Three bags full.

One for the master, One for the dame,

One for the little boy Who lives down the lane.

Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir, Three bags full.

One for the master, One for the dame,

And one for the little Boy Who lives down the lane.

For more infomation >> Five Little Monkey | Learn Colors | Songs For Children | Primary Colors For kids - Duration: 16:37.

-------------------------------------------

意外と簡単!?ポムポムプリン蒸しパンを作ってみた【HM/ホットケーキミックスレシピ】Pompompurin steam bread - Duration: 6:29.

Let's open!

Today, I'm making "Pompompurin" steamed bread.

Pompompurin is popular character with all of age.

"Kyary Pom Pom" (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu??)

I just wanted to say^^

I'm teaching the points who make it easily^^

So if you watch the video, you can make it easily^^

The recipe is good♪

So I'm making "Pompompurin" steamed bread!

Let's make pompompurin p・・・

Stuttered><

Scramble the eggs.

I got it from my friend.

I don't know how to open (><)

The manual is written in English.

I can read it!!

The manual isn't written in English・・・(Spanish?) ><

The top・・・

Cut the top,

Push!

Stir it.

Mix it.

'Hot-cake mix (pancake mix)'is called many kinds of name.

"HM, HKM, Hokemi, Hokex・・・"

Half is true, half is lie^^

[Question] Which one is true? ("HM, HKM, Hokemi, Hokex")

[Answer] "HKM" and "Hokex" are lie^^

Whatever!

The batter is good^^

Next, Put the batter in a mold.

It's important^^

If you put the batter in a paper mold,

the batter spill out and・・・

Bummer ><

So put one on top(paper mold) of the other mold (silicon or pudding mold).

So you can make it beautifully^^

Add the batter.

※ Add 70%

Let's steam^^

The steaming is not difficult. So let's steam them♪

Add a water. And boil the water.

After boiled,

Add the batter and steamer.

Cover the lid with wet cloth. And put it.

Steam it for 15 min on high heat^^

There are technique to paint the face.

So let's wait♪

Open!!

Let's paint the face♪

So I use・・・

You can get black cocoa powder easily♪ (And you can paint easily☆)

Let's paint♪

Cute!!

The hat is・・・

Put the chocolate♪

So it's ready!

Pompompurin steamed bread is ready!!

They have a little helpless look at this angle^^

They are so cute at this angle^^

So let's eat it♪

I added honey and a pinch of salt^^

So it's easy to chew and ・・・tasty with all of age♪

Pompompurin☆

So I made pompompurin steamed bread!

[POINT]①put one on top of the other ②use black cocoa powder ③add pinch of salt

It's easier than I think. But it's sweet and tasty^^

So let's try it♪

Please subscribe to my channel and hit the like button^^

And please spread the video if you agree♪

Thank you for watching!

See you next time☆

There are pompompurins!

Voluminous!

For more infomation >> 意外と簡単!?ポムポムプリン蒸しパンを作ってみた【HM/ホットケーキミックスレシピ】Pompompurin steam bread - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Street Vehicles For Kids | Police Car Bus Bike Ambulance Van School Bus | Educational video - Duration: 1:11:58.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Old MacDonald had a farm,E-I-E-I-O. And on his farm he had some chicks,E-I-E-I-O.

With a chick chick here, And a chick chick there,

Here a chick, there a chick, Everywhere a chick chick, Old MacDonald had a farm,E-I-E-I-O.

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some dog. E-I-E-I-O

With a Woof Woof here. And a Woof Woof there.

Here a Woof, There a Woof. Everywhere a Woof Woof! Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had a pigs. E-I-E-I-O

With an Oink Oink here. And an Oink Oink there.

Here an Oink, There an Oink. Everywhere an Oink Oink! Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some horses, E-I-E-I-O

With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there Here a "neigh" there a "neigh"

Everywhere a "neigh, neigh" Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some cow. E-I-E-I-O

With a Moo Moo here. And a Moo Moo there.

Here A Moo, There a Moo. Everywhere a Moo Moo! Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét