Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 7 2017

Today in military history, 1811,

the Prophet is defeated at the battle of Tippecanoe.

At the time, the U.S. government was

aggressively seizing frontier land

from Native Americans, who began to

join together to resist the foreign

expansion into their territory.

Shawnee leader, Tecumseh, rallied a pan-tribal

confederation, along with his brother Tenskwatawa,

a holy man, known as The Prophet,

who founded the village of Prophet's

Town near the Tippecanoe River.

Prophet's town became a strategic

headquarters for Tecumseh's confederacy,

and as tension and violence rose,

then governor, William Henry Harrison,

marched a force of 1,000 men to destroy the town.

With Tecumseh away, his brother arranged

a parlay with Harrison, but instead, attacked in the night.

Harrison and his men repulsed the

surprise force, defeated the Native

American warriors, and burned Prophet's town.

Tecumseh's confederacy would never really recover.

Want to know what happened yesterday in military history?

Click right here.

Want to know what happened tomorrow?

Make sure you subscribe.

(whispers) Fuckin' do it.

(dramatic music)

For more infomation >> Battle of Tippecanoe - 11/7/1811 - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Стрельба дробью №4 по мишени! Videoohota - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Стрельба дробью №4 по мишени! Videoohota - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

World Of Warships - Tradições Navais: Não tente isso em casa - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> World Of Warships - Tradições Navais: Não tente isso em casa - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

FNAFHS x MMD// OF EP OMG (Golddy?) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> FNAFHS x MMD// OF EP OMG (Golddy?) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 EASY GLITCH SPOT OUT OF MAP GIBRALTAR WORKING GLITCH ! - (EASY) - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> COD WW2 EASY GLITCH SPOT OUT OF MAP GIBRALTAR WORKING GLITCH ! - (EASY) - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

1 Year Body Transformation - What happened the past year - Duration: 8:29.

In this video I want to talk about my progress past year

what happened, what I learned, and what were my goals

before we start, this is the first video I made

7 months Calisthenics

in this video I do the exercises with bad form

after this video I stopped

for almost 9 months

I reached 76 kilos

When I finished with my obligations which I had,

I started working out again and here starts my 1 year of Calisthenics

my goal for the first 4-5 months

was to get to the level I was before

and then to learn the muscle up and the planche

I haven't learned the planche, but I improved the muscle up

I continued to train until the winter

where I then stopped working out for 2 months beacause of a job I had

and then I was working out once a week or maybe none

after some time, while I was searching on YouTube

I noticed that I was doing the exercises wrong

I wasn't using my scapula and I wasn't doing full range of motion in the repetitions

2 months passed and I started uploading some Tutorials on the channel

because I want to help you as much as I can

to learn the exercises correctly

and from beginners to move on all together to the next level

We started with the muscle up tutorial

because the most people I know

is the 1st thing they want to learn

and even though we show you the exercises that will help you achive the muscle up

I think it would be good to upload 1 more video

where I will show you the level of each exercise

so you know with which exercises you should start and what to do along the way

the pull up tutorial I think is good

but there will be a future one which I will show you how to make your pull ups perfect

in the push up tutorial

my body position wasn't good

and I realized it 2 months after when I made the 1st Training to Transform

in Μarch, I hit my left knee while I was training parkour

I stopped training my legs for a while

I think for 2 months

1-2 months

after that I started to strengthening my knee

I am better now

although sometimes, even today, it bothers me

I'm going to show you some videos from this past year

Actually 1 year and 2 months

The difference in my body is not that big as you see

This was the video

if you have a question leave 1 comment or send me a message on Facebook

also if you want follow me to Instagram

I try to post every day there

and if you're still here

leave a like at this, Subscribe to my channel and I will see you in the next one

For more infomation >> 1 Year Body Transformation - What happened the past year - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Footage happy Birthday HD - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> Footage happy Birthday HD - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Best Teammate Challenge: NAVI Paladins - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> Best Teammate Challenge: NAVI Paladins - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

TRAILS IN ALPE D'HUEZ - bikepark vlog day1 -subtitled- - Duration: 9:16.

lets find out if my hands are regenerated... I don't think so...

now it's getting interesting... this is where they all stand at the megavalanche

at least at the qualification race..

fork bottomed out

I rememembered this trail a bit faster

drivettrain problem...

tim is chainless again.. destroyed another derrailleur

lets find out if saw dust got grip

not really

this seems to mark the trail

k cool... not bad

lets see

this was a cool one... and a fast one too

damn electric fence!

better keep away.. got quite a shock

how slippery is it today? .... very slippery

and I thought les deux alpes was rundown... but this is almost worse

probably because of the megavalance event

yeah boy

lets have a look

so bumpy

this trail got megavalanched...

last time was way cooler ( 7 years ago)

I should lower my expectations.. it was such a nice singletrail.. smooth....

berm in berm..

still a bit wet

watch out for your derailleur!

this transformed into a cross trail... I remember it was dusty with lots of lines to overtake!

every turn looks the same! - yes

woods!

whats this? - nothing...

brake brake brake brake...

I see lines.. but taking the straights

now the trail starts.. tim in front for a change

don't know the track either

this is not bad

so bumpy everywhere

well spotted

down here the trail is cool

I think you got engine trouble!

what? - engine failure!

why? - you're giving up clouds of smoke

ok trail ends here

this is so weird

I heard somebody moaning

got carried away

oh a marmot!

lets see

this was alright

what's this?

drop! - looks steep

quite big isn't it? - guess so...

haha!

nothing serious here... just go for it.. you can even roll down

we could ride that trail one more time for today ... just the lower part

lets call it a day.. - ok

temperature??? .. how big??

so big... that's the size

dude!

what you doing starred chef?

noodles! ...noodles..

nice!

such a nice place to be

For more infomation >> TRAILS IN ALPE D'HUEZ - bikepark vlog day1 -subtitled- - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

Scio_1 : MACHINIMA - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> Scio_1 : MACHINIMA - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Tassel Pendant Necklaces-DIY Jewelry Gifts Tutorial - Duration: 8:02.

Hhave you ever wished for a jewelry project that you could whip up in just a

matter of minutes? Maybe something for a special occasion

or a special gift that you realize you need? Well, today I have a fantastic and

fun project for you that you can make in probably under five minutes.

Hi there, Sandy here, welcome to another jewelry making video at

keepsakecrafts.net. So just a couple days ago I received the November dollar bead

box and in there was a package of a half a dozen different tassels. Lots of fun

colors here and you know it's funny, because it's what... another reason I love

these dollar bead boxes is that something like this, if I saw it in the

bead store I'd walk right by it. I wouldn't even give it a second look, but

because they're now mine and I need to decide do something to do with them I

came up with this great project that is so fast and easy. You're going to love it.

And I had so much fun digging through my bead collection looking for beads that

would work with these tassels, it was just a blast.

So what you're going to need first are beads with holes that are big enough for

these two strands of the tassel cord to go through, they don't have to be huge, as

long as they're about a millimeter they will work. So something like handmade

lampwork beads are good, often ceramic beads like these little birds, or those

are huge holes, those have plenty of room, and even some spacers have pretty good

sized holes. So that's the first thing you'll have to do is go through your

beads, some you just won't be able to use because the holes are too small. And then

the next thing you'll need is a way to string your beads onto the cord, and all

I have here is 28 gauge copper wire, I've got about a 6 or 7 inch length that I

folded in half and there's your threader, so super simple. And what I

would suggest is that you find yourself some focals. I've had this big honkin'

bead in my collection for so long and I've tried it with many things. I thought

it would look really pretty, all the creamy colors going with this

tassel. And I picked out some other beads, I just thought this one would look

pretty and it would. It would be a little small. I also have these, these are

crystal spacers, they're square which is kind of fun, and that was one thing I

found with the these designs. Yes, these are simple designs, but to keep them

interesting consider the shapes of the profile, because that's really what

you've got going on. Consider having a variety of shapes as you look at the

profile. So I've got this big kind of doughnut shaped bead and the square

crystal spacers and then I just have this one final bead to go on top and

there, isn't that beautiful? And that could go... oh, I don't know, should that go

on the top or the bottom? I think I'll leave it just like that. Now one thing

you want to keep in mind is if you're using glass or ceramic beads if they're

not good quality beads the holes can be sharp so make sure that you use a

diamond file or reamer to clean out the holes otherwise they will eventually cut

through the cord and that would be sad. Also, I wouldn't string these on chain

because this is a fabric, it's a cotton cord, cotton or nylon, and it will

eventually get worn through. So think of using things like this, this bit of silk

ribbon actually was also included in the November dollar bead box. Isn't that

beautifull? It'll probably take you longer to go through your selection of beads

and make decisions about which ones you're going to use than it will to put it

together. Putting it together, it's just a matter of seconds.

You could keep it very simple and small and even at this point if you wanted to

do something just like that you could actually cut the tassel and make it

shorter and more in proportion to the beads you're using. So you don't have to

use them like full length. Just be very sure you know where you want to cut it

before you cut it, and if you wrap the tassel in some low tack tape before you

cut it and then cut on the line. That will help you get a nice clean even cut.

And there, that's super simple and yet very much a statement piece really. You

can finish your cords by tying a bow around the back if you have a long

enough piece, or you can use cord ends, And it doesn't have to... like this, and

I've done a video showing you how to put cord ends on leather or on fine silk

cord like this. One thing to keep in mind is that some spacers although they may

have large enough holes like this one, but there are times it would spin around

and you would only see the backside. So you have to decide if that will work for

what you want to do or not. I probably wouldn't use that. It can be really cute

to use beads that stack up, that need to be strung vertically, like these little

birds, that's kind of fun, put some spacers in between them. I did a similar

thing on this green tassel and stacked up a couple little owls with some spacer

beads in between them. Do keep in mind if you have beads that are transparent the

color of the cord may show through. So, for example, on this one I used a polymer

clay bead that I've had my stash for a long time and a couple of bicone

crystals and you can see the pink cord through the crystals. In this case I

don't mind it I think it looks fine, it just depends on what it is. And what's

awesome is that you can experiment away and it doesn't take you very long to try

out a variety of looks. If you have beads that

fit very tightly on to the cord you might want to just kind of give it a

bend and give them a little bit of breathing room in between. Like these are

all tight on here and you can see how it's kind of, if I jam them all down it's

very stiff and rigid, and so if you just give them a little room in between you

can see now it just kind of drapes a little bit more nicely and will dangle a

little bit more naturally I can't tell you how much fun I had. going through my

stash of beads and just finding different ones that would work together.

It's a great chance to showcase maybe a really glam bead that you didn't know

what to do with because it was just so much of a statement piece all in its own.

Here's another one where the cord shows on the inside of the hollow glass bead,

but it looks fine, the colors work together. Some suggestions for cording: like

I said, silk cord or silk ribbon, this was also an item in a dollar bead box, all

these different colors, suede, leather and you have yourself a really fantastic

project that you could put together in no time.

And if you've been inspired you might consider checking out my Patreon page.

Every month those who support me for five dollars or

more a month get a bonus tutorial, just like this one, only a bonus that only

patrons get. Let me know in the comments what you think and if it's something you

might consider doing. These would be great to whip up in big batches at

Christmas time. Happy creating, bye bye.

For more infomation >> Easy Tassel Pendant Necklaces-DIY Jewelry Gifts Tutorial - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

Cinematic Portraits: Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace - Duration: 7:45.

Hi everybody, welcome to another episode

of Exploring Photography

right here on AdoramaTV.

I am hanging out in Kampuchea

Party Republic Studio, and there you go,

that's how you spell it, and I am hanging

out here with a very special guest. Her

name is Nikki Nikki. She is a

singer-songwriter here in Cambodia, and

pretty spectacular work I have to say.

Just Google Nikki Nikki, and you'll see

all kinds of stuff on YouTube from her.

What we're doing today, is we are going

to shoot two different styles of

portraiture using the exact same gear,

and I'm going to sort of walk you

through how we're going to get there. Now

we're going to start with one of my very

favorite lighting setups, it almost

always works. It's a no-fail lighting

setup and then we're going to use the exact

same gear to do something, that's a

little bit more risky. A very cinematic

gritty portrait, and we're going to make it

really emotional. So let's get started

right now. This lighting setup is one

you've probably seen me use several

times before, and the reason for that is

I want to make sure I get a beautiful

shot of Nikki, and so this setup is

simple and it just works! So what I'm

using here is my Leica M type 240 with

a 50mm lens. We're shooting at

about f/8 and I have my favorite

portable lighting setup, it's my Profoto

off camera flash B2 system. So it's

right here. I have my b2 triggering this

with an OCF 2 ft octa-box. It's going

to give this really nice, soft light.

There's no grid on this, and so we have a

lot of light that can just spread out

and get really nice and diffused. Now to

give us a little bit more motion, we've

added a fan right here. I'm going to turn

this guy on, and this fan is going to work

well with this dress. It's really flowy

and it moves and Nicky's hair also it's

really flowy, and it moves, so that's

going to give us some motion. But one of

the things that's really important for

Nikki to understand is which way to face,

because if she faces away from this

light what's going to happen, is the lights

going to go this way, all of this is going

to show up in shadow, and the fan is

going to blow her hair across her face!

That is not what we want, and so instead what

she's going to do is, she's going to face

into the light. That's still going to

give us a nice soft light this way,

with some shadows over here, but her face

will be evenly illuminated,

get really nice catch lights in her eyes

and that fans going to blow the hair out

of her face, and that's going to work

just perfect!

Now because of the direction and the

distance of the light to Nikki it's not

really close to this background and

we've already learned that this will

fall into darkness, and that's going to

complement everything, so we have a

winning lighting setup. That's just one

light, one fan and a perfect model so

we're going to shoot that right now.

Now that we have that beautiful portrait

that works, we want to do something

that's a little bit more cinematic. A lot

more emotional, and much more punchy.

How to do that? We have a few tricks up our

sleeves. The first is we're not going to

use any flashes, none at all, what we're

doing is we're going to use constant

light, so I have my modeling light turned

on on my B2 and that gives us a few

tricks that we can use. The first thing

is, it's not extremely bright and that

allows us to crank up the ISO and my

camera, which makes this look a little

bit more cinematic, because we're going

to add some noise. I'll do some

post-production to turn that noise into

film grain, and that is going to look

really cool on you. The other reason

we're using the modeling light, and not

the flash is, because I want to shoot

this more as a more cinematic look, so I

need really shallow depth-of-field.

so I'm shooting with a 50mm 1.4

lens at 1.4, and that means that the

background is going to fall out of focus.

I've added some lights back there

they're going to show up as specular

highlights. It's going to look really

cool, but it's going to do one more thing

for us, that I think is going to sort of

wrap everything up, and that is we're

going to have this little trick with color

temperature. So this modelling light is

about 2100 degrees Kelvin but the

background back there lit up by the

normal studio lights, well it's about

4000 degrees Kelvin. Which means when we

set our white balance correctly for

Nicki, that background is going to fall

into blue, it's going to look really

really, amazing. Now we want to make sure

that we shoot this widescreen, just like a movie

16:9 aspect ratio to do that.

I'm using my camera's Live View feature

and on this. I actually have some guides

that will show me exactly where I need

to crop the image so there's 16:9

guides and because I want to see

through the lens, and not have to use

live view, I'm actually going to add an

electronic viewfinder. So on a Leica to

be able to see through the lens you need

one of these little guys, so I'm going to

put that on top. That's what that is, so

everything is going to work out for us to

create this really punchy look, and I

forgot one thing that we're going to do.

We want to make her a little bit more

emotional, so she is going to do some

things with her makeup and look like

she's crying, so when we add all that

stuff together. Shallow depth-of-field

color shifts,

a really wide screen look, grain and an

emotional model, this is going to look

cinematic and I think it's going to look

awesome. So let's do that right now

these images look great. Straight out of

the camera, but they look even better

with a few Lightroom adjustments. I took

them to the next level by jumping over

to photoshop and doing some skin

retouching, and then I took them over to

the Nik software collection. Specifically

analog effects Pro - to add some texture,

and while I was in analogue effects Pro

- I discovered that the images, because

of the color contrast, will they just

lend themselves to all kinds of fun, and

so once you shoot your images like this,

try some post-production to see the

different effects, you can get by just

using the presets in analog effects Pro.

You can get some startling results and

it's free software, so why not play. I

created my own custom preset and here

are my results.

Thank You Nikki, we had so much fun in

this studio today.

Nikki better known as Nikki Nikki is

quite famous here in Cambodia as a

singer. You should check out her stuff on

Instagram and Facebook and especially

YouTube. You can see all of her awesome

songs. I've included links to those

videos in the description of this video

and here's your Instagram feed, so you

can check that out and see all of the

stuff that she's doing right now. I've

also included in the description of this

video some links to other videos that

I've made about white balance and a Nik

software collection, so you can see sort

of how we did all of these tricks for

this really weepy cinematic look. So

thank you so much for joining us for

this episode. Don't forget to subscribe

to AdoramaTV.It's absolutely free.

Click on the subscribe button right now.

Thank you, and we'll see you again next time.

For more infomation >> Cinematic Portraits: Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Panda A Panda | Face Swap | Panda Cartoons For Toddlers | Videos For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 2:14.

Panda o Panda

Panda o Panda

For more infomation >> Panda A Panda | Face Swap | Panda Cartoons For Toddlers | Videos For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Prevent Lockring Tool Slip - Tech Tuesday #92 - Duration: 2:12.

Man that hurt, but don't worry about me let's understand what just happened here.

Hello, Calvin Jones here with the Park Tool Company sometimes you can run into a

cassette lockring with very shallow very shallow engagement just the thickness of

the lock ring is all you're catching, and that's not enough, that can lead to

damaged parts both bike and body. Well let's see how to avoid this.

We're going to use the skewer nut.

We'll install the FR-5.2,

and use the skewer nut to hold the tool snug into the lockring.

After the lockring is broken free,

we remove the nut and finish unscrewing the lock ring.

The cassette stack is now ready to pull off.

So again pay special attention to fixturing your work with

the skewer and nut, or use some other options.

The FR-5.2G has a guide pin.

This extra pin keeps it from rocking and slipping.

Also available for through axles - the FR-5.2 GT

or another option the FR-5.2 H which actually uses the

skewer and nut in place as a guide but if you use the one with a hole go that

go that extra step to get better purchase or it will cost you in the end

be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel because coming up is the new

repair guide on cassettes and free wheels see you soon

For more infomation >> Prevent Lockring Tool Slip - Tech Tuesday #92 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jaki jest najbardziej popularny portal społecznościowy w Japonii? インスタ映え - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Jaki jest najbardziej popularny portal społecznościowy w Japonii? インスタ映え - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

PERVERSE BIBI-FAN-KOMMENTARE nachspielen! 😂💩 - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> PERVERSE BIBI-FAN-KOMMENTARE nachspielen! 😂💩 - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Космическая атомная станция [Новости науки и технологий] - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Космическая атомная станция [Новости науки и технологий] - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Horse Head Step by Step - Easy - Narrated - Duration: 5:23.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will draw the horse head

in profile, in very easy steps!

One, make a line at about a 45 degree angle, which will

be right for a horse standing in a normal position.

And then a line for the bottom part of the head like this.

And then shorter lines on either side that close them.

Good!

Step two, do the details and the shading.

[laughter] just kidding, let´s go back.

Ok. By the way, the heavier the horse, like a draft horse,

the farther apart and more parallel these lines will be.

And this line maybe less than half of this one, for a light riding horse.

And more than half for a heavy one.

Step two: Make a vertical line from this corner… and then make it cross

through the other corner.

Then another vertical here.

We are creating the space for the lips,

the flesh of the lower one usually hangs below the jaw.

Now let´s take this length and measure it over here.

Let me check it again.

Ok.

And then a second one of the same measure

over here.

Good!

This will be the big bone of the jaw, which is one of the main

characteristics of a horse.

Step three: We take our same measurement and mark a line just about its size.

Here.

That will be for the bottom of the eye.

And then with our same measurement, from the line of the right,

we will know where the eye will start.

We may mark a line just above it that will be both a reference for the center

of the eye, and also we will measure from it, our same measurement

for the length of the ear.

Good!

Step four:

Let´s draw the nostril, which is a bit like a backwards six

and then the upper lip,

and the lower lip.

Using our guidelines, just as rough guidelines.

Step five: Draw the eye to the left and above the two lines that we made before.

And behind the eye there is a simple bone.

Step six: From the back of the ear we can make a line all the way

down for the front of the neck.

And this part is rounded like this.

And let´s also build up the head just a little bit.

The head line continues to make the upper part of the neck.

Step seven: Let´s clean up the drawing by erasing all the lines that we don´t need

anymore.

We refine the line and give more detail.

There are bones and muscles that are very visible.

Step eight: I switch lead to a softer one

and shade the darker spots.

Like the nostrils, the opening of the mouth...

and the eye.

And I go back to a medium lead,

an HB, pretty much for the rest of the shading.

And I was forgetting about this cheek bone over here which is important,

because it is usually very visible.

Step nine: Now let´s draw the mane of the horse.

We will do it on this side.

Most of the time all of it falls on one side, it can be this or the other one.

And some of it also can go on the face.

And we continue shading.

Like the bone behind the eyes and the roundness of the jaw.

I make the nostril look more like a six, as it should be.

And they have very strong muscles here on the neck…

and some that are visible, on the snout.

I will likely shade the head and also the mane.

Step ten:

now we refine and give a better volume

to the small parts.

We use the pencil for the shading, and the eraser to pull some

lights.

We can represent the main veins that are usually visible on horses.

The book that I used as a reference for this procedure, it is one of my favorite books

for this, and it is called "How to Draw Animals" by Jack Hamm.

I´ll give you the name and the link to the book, within the list

of materials in the description under this video.

I´ll pull some final lights with the eraser, the last touches and it´s ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends and subscribe to

Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you, on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét