Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 7 2017

For more infomation >> COD WW2 EASY GLITCH SPOT OUT OF MAP GIBRALTAR WORKING GLITCH ! - (EASY) - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

1 Year Body Transformation - What happened the past year - Duration: 8:29.

In this video I want to talk about my progress past year

what happened, what I learned, and what were my goals

before we start, this is the first video I made

7 months Calisthenics

in this video I do the exercises with bad form

after this video I stopped

for almost 9 months

I reached 76 kilos

When I finished with my obligations which I had,

I started working out again and here starts my 1 year of Calisthenics

my goal for the first 4-5 months

was to get to the level I was before

and then to learn the muscle up and the planche

I haven't learned the planche, but I improved the muscle up

I continued to train until the winter

where I then stopped working out for 2 months beacause of a job I had

and then I was working out once a week or maybe none

after some time, while I was searching on YouTube

I noticed that I was doing the exercises wrong

I wasn't using my scapula and I wasn't doing full range of motion in the repetitions

2 months passed and I started uploading some Tutorials on the channel

because I want to help you as much as I can

to learn the exercises correctly

and from beginners to move on all together to the next level

We started with the muscle up tutorial

because the most people I know

is the 1st thing they want to learn

and even though we show you the exercises that will help you achive the muscle up

I think it would be good to upload 1 more video

where I will show you the level of each exercise

so you know with which exercises you should start and what to do along the way

the pull up tutorial I think is good

but there will be a future one which I will show you how to make your pull ups perfect

in the push up tutorial

my body position wasn't good

and I realized it 2 months after when I made the 1st Training to Transform

in Μarch, I hit my left knee while I was training parkour

I stopped training my legs for a while

I think for 2 months

1-2 months

after that I started to strengthening my knee

I am better now

although sometimes, even today, it bothers me

I'm going to show you some videos from this past year

Actually 1 year and 2 months

The difference in my body is not that big as you see

This was the video

if you have a question leave 1 comment or send me a message on Facebook

also if you want follow me to Instagram

I try to post every day there

and if you're still here

leave a like at this, Subscribe to my channel and I will see you in the next one

For more infomation >> 1 Year Body Transformation - What happened the past year - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Best Teammate Challenge: NAVI Paladins - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> Best Teammate Challenge: NAVI Paladins - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Scio_1 : MACHINIMA - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> Scio_1 : MACHINIMA - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Cinematic Portraits: Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace - Duration: 7:45.

Hi everybody, welcome to another episode

of Exploring Photography

right here on AdoramaTV.

I am hanging out in Kampuchea

Party Republic Studio, and there you go,

that's how you spell it, and I am hanging

out here with a very special guest. Her

name is Nikki Nikki. She is a

singer-songwriter here in Cambodia, and

pretty spectacular work I have to say.

Just Google Nikki Nikki, and you'll see

all kinds of stuff on YouTube from her.

What we're doing today, is we are going

to shoot two different styles of

portraiture using the exact same gear,

and I'm going to sort of walk you

through how we're going to get there. Now

we're going to start with one of my very

favorite lighting setups, it almost

always works. It's a no-fail lighting

setup and then we're going to use the exact

same gear to do something, that's a

little bit more risky. A very cinematic

gritty portrait, and we're going to make it

really emotional. So let's get started

right now. This lighting setup is one

you've probably seen me use several

times before, and the reason for that is

I want to make sure I get a beautiful

shot of Nikki, and so this setup is

simple and it just works! So what I'm

using here is my Leica M type 240 with

a 50mm lens. We're shooting at

about f/8 and I have my favorite

portable lighting setup, it's my Profoto

off camera flash B2 system. So it's

right here. I have my b2 triggering this

with an OCF 2 ft octa-box. It's going

to give this really nice, soft light.

There's no grid on this, and so we have a

lot of light that can just spread out

and get really nice and diffused. Now to

give us a little bit more motion, we've

added a fan right here. I'm going to turn

this guy on, and this fan is going to work

well with this dress. It's really flowy

and it moves and Nicky's hair also it's

really flowy, and it moves, so that's

going to give us some motion. But one of

the things that's really important for

Nikki to understand is which way to face,

because if she faces away from this

light what's going to happen, is the lights

going to go this way, all of this is going

to show up in shadow, and the fan is

going to blow her hair across her face!

That is not what we want, and so instead what

she's going to do is, she's going to face

into the light. That's still going to

give us a nice soft light this way,

with some shadows over here, but her face

will be evenly illuminated,

get really nice catch lights in her eyes

and that fans going to blow the hair out

of her face, and that's going to work

just perfect!

Now because of the direction and the

distance of the light to Nikki it's not

really close to this background and

we've already learned that this will

fall into darkness, and that's going to

complement everything, so we have a

winning lighting setup. That's just one

light, one fan and a perfect model so

we're going to shoot that right now.

Now that we have that beautiful portrait

that works, we want to do something

that's a little bit more cinematic. A lot

more emotional, and much more punchy.

How to do that? We have a few tricks up our

sleeves. The first is we're not going to

use any flashes, none at all, what we're

doing is we're going to use constant

light, so I have my modeling light turned

on on my B2 and that gives us a few

tricks that we can use. The first thing

is, it's not extremely bright and that

allows us to crank up the ISO and my

camera, which makes this look a little

bit more cinematic, because we're going

to add some noise. I'll do some

post-production to turn that noise into

film grain, and that is going to look

really cool on you. The other reason

we're using the modeling light, and not

the flash is, because I want to shoot

this more as a more cinematic look, so I

need really shallow depth-of-field.

so I'm shooting with a 50mm 1.4

lens at 1.4, and that means that the

background is going to fall out of focus.

I've added some lights back there

they're going to show up as specular

highlights. It's going to look really

cool, but it's going to do one more thing

for us, that I think is going to sort of

wrap everything up, and that is we're

going to have this little trick with color

temperature. So this modelling light is

about 2100 degrees Kelvin but the

background back there lit up by the

normal studio lights, well it's about

4000 degrees Kelvin. Which means when we

set our white balance correctly for

Nicki, that background is going to fall

into blue, it's going to look really

really, amazing. Now we want to make sure

that we shoot this widescreen, just like a movie

16:9 aspect ratio to do that.

I'm using my camera's Live View feature

and on this. I actually have some guides

that will show me exactly where I need

to crop the image so there's 16:9

guides and because I want to see

through the lens, and not have to use

live view, I'm actually going to add an

electronic viewfinder. So on a Leica to

be able to see through the lens you need

one of these little guys, so I'm going to

put that on top. That's what that is, so

everything is going to work out for us to

create this really punchy look, and I

forgot one thing that we're going to do.

We want to make her a little bit more

emotional, so she is going to do some

things with her makeup and look like

she's crying, so when we add all that

stuff together. Shallow depth-of-field

color shifts,

a really wide screen look, grain and an

emotional model, this is going to look

cinematic and I think it's going to look

awesome. So let's do that right now

these images look great. Straight out of

the camera, but they look even better

with a few Lightroom adjustments. I took

them to the next level by jumping over

to photoshop and doing some skin

retouching, and then I took them over to

the Nik software collection. Specifically

analog effects Pro - to add some texture,

and while I was in analogue effects Pro

- I discovered that the images, because

of the color contrast, will they just

lend themselves to all kinds of fun, and

so once you shoot your images like this,

try some post-production to see the

different effects, you can get by just

using the presets in analog effects Pro.

You can get some startling results and

it's free software, so why not play. I

created my own custom preset and here

are my results.

Thank You Nikki, we had so much fun in

this studio today.

Nikki better known as Nikki Nikki is

quite famous here in Cambodia as a

singer. You should check out her stuff on

Instagram and Facebook and especially

YouTube. You can see all of her awesome

songs. I've included links to those

videos in the description of this video

and here's your Instagram feed, so you

can check that out and see all of the

stuff that she's doing right now. I've

also included in the description of this

video some links to other videos that

I've made about white balance and a Nik

software collection, so you can see sort

of how we did all of these tricks for

this really weepy cinematic look. So

thank you so much for joining us for

this episode. Don't forget to subscribe

to AdoramaTV.It's absolutely free.

Click on the subscribe button right now.

Thank you, and we'll see you again next time.

For more infomation >> Cinematic Portraits: Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Panda A Panda | Face Swap | Panda Cartoons For Toddlers | Videos For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 2:14.

Panda o Panda

Panda o Panda

For more infomation >> Panda A Panda | Face Swap | Panda Cartoons For Toddlers | Videos For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Prevent Lockring Tool Slip - Tech Tuesday #92 - Duration: 2:12.

Man that hurt, but don't worry about me let's understand what just happened here.

Hello, Calvin Jones here with the Park Tool Company sometimes you can run into a

cassette lockring with very shallow very shallow engagement just the thickness of

the lock ring is all you're catching, and that's not enough, that can lead to

damaged parts both bike and body. Well let's see how to avoid this.

We're going to use the skewer nut.

We'll install the FR-5.2,

and use the skewer nut to hold the tool snug into the lockring.

After the lockring is broken free,

we remove the nut and finish unscrewing the lock ring.

The cassette stack is now ready to pull off.

So again pay special attention to fixturing your work with

the skewer and nut, or use some other options.

The FR-5.2G has a guide pin.

This extra pin keeps it from rocking and slipping.

Also available for through axles - the FR-5.2 GT

or another option the FR-5.2 H which actually uses the

skewer and nut in place as a guide but if you use the one with a hole go that

go that extra step to get better purchase or it will cost you in the end

be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel because coming up is the new

repair guide on cassettes and free wheels see you soon

For more infomation >> Prevent Lockring Tool Slip - Tech Tuesday #92 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

PERVERSE BIBI-FAN-KOMMENTARE nachspielen! 😂💩 - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> PERVERSE BIBI-FAN-KOMMENTARE nachspielen! 😂💩 - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

BIG SHAQ - MANS NOT HOT (PONKERS PARODIE) - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> BIG SHAQ - MANS NOT HOT (PONKERS PARODIE) - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Cassey Ho Say Anything Challenge | YouTube Challenges | Refinery29 - Duration: 4:03.

Thanks.

Here.

Ugh.

Oh!

Hair. We got a hair. We got a hair.

Hey, guys!

It's Lucie Fink and I'm here with Cassey Ho!

Hello!

Your hair is completely different this year.

Well thanks for noticing.

Of course.

It's called Golden Ice.

What is that? Is it the color?

It's the color basically means

I am the Queen of the Summer.

That's what means, okay?

Queen of the Summer: Cassey Ho.

It's in stone.

Today's challenge has nothing to do with hair.

It has to do with tape.

Tape?

It's called the Say Anything challenge.

And basically what we're going to do is

go back and forth with one another,

saying anything.

We each have one word and we have to go really fast.

So it can be any word in the English language,

any word in any language honestly

it just needs to be a word.

And we can't repeat words that the other has said.

And you also need to be careful

because if you think too long about the word

or spit something out that's gibberish,

you lose.

And when you lose,

the other person gets to take a piece of tape

and tape your face in a funny way.

Really.

Like you think it's easy.

You think, "Oh I know so many words.

I am completely literate."

But as it turns out,

words cannot come to your head as quickly

as you want them too.

So you wind up being like...

chicken.

But then chicken has already been said.

And then you get taped.

—Oh... —Okay Cassey.

I'm ready.

Round One.

Camera.

Kerfuffle.

Action.

Chair.

Light.

Man.

Blue.

Boy.

Hair.

Dolphin.

Skin.

Sea.

Yellow.

Ocean.

Orange.

Boy.

Purple.

(shrieking)

I said, I said…

somebody said "boy."

Really?

No, wait, did we?

Yeah, me.

Ah!

Tape number one.

It is harder.

It's hard.

Okay.

—I'm going to go for the classic uplift of the nose. —Oh no!

Is it happening?

It's happening.

It's happening minorly.

—Okay. Here we go. —Get your nose stuck on there.

Ring.

Orange.

Ghost.

Head.

Monster.

Paper.

Murder.

Carpet.

Michael.

Ring.

Jackson.

Hair.

Moonwalk.

Toes.

Black.

Oh! You waited too long.

Oh no I'm so losing.

You are losing big time.

I'm losing.

Alright.

What should I do with you now?

I don't know.

She has to have like plastic surgery.

Okay I'm going to go ahead and

pull your cheek sideways.

Okay, great.

Hair.

Yellow.

Eyes.

Orange.

Feet.

—Green. —Toes.

Rainbow.

Orange.

Oh!

You are supposed to be an expert.

Boom!

Time for the tape!

You know what I'm going for.

I know you're going for the nose.

This is not right.

You know what?

What?

I'm going to go like this.

Oh.

How's that?

Okay that's a good…

Can you even breathe?

Yeah I can breathe.

You actually opened up my nasal passages.

That's good.

Double.

This is horrible.

Ew.

I'm going to let this one just flail like that.

Okay.

Flailing tape.

Let's lift this nose a bit.

Okay.

This.

That? Okay.

Get a little abstract over here.

I'm doing it.

Oh.

How am I supposed to talk now?

Good luck.

And we're done.

Thanks for watching my video with Cassey Ho.

And subscribe to our channels.

And that's it.

Thank you.

Bye!

Hey YouTube!

Thanks for watching.

Click here to watch another video and here to subscribe to R29 on YouTube.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Cassey Ho Say Anything Challenge | YouTube Challenges | Refinery29 - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Дом 2 новости 8 ноября 2017 (8.11.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Дом 2 новости 8 ноября 2017 (8.11.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City – Official Trailer - Duration: 1:29.

The people of Morrowind think themselves safe.

Fools.

Even now,

Vivec's enemies turn their covetous eyes to the realm of Sotha Sil.

Deep within his hidden city,

the clockwork god builds great and terrible wonders.

But Daedra

Circle like crows.

You must drive them back, outlander.

You must save the clockwork city.

For more infomation >> The Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City – Official Trailer - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Shady Side Of Adam Levine - Duration: 5:46.

Maroon 5 frontman and longtime coach on The Voice Adam Levine is an extremely talented

guy. He's a musician, he can dance, he can do impressions, and he's managed to remain

high on the A-list for well over a decade. But his time at the top hasn't been completely

free of controversy. Here are some of the shadier moments in Levine's life so far.

The serial modelizer

Levine has developed something of a reputation for being attracted to a very specific type

of woman: Supermodels. Before he married Behati Prinsloo, there was Nina Agdal and Anne V.

— and those are just the ones we know about.

And he has no shame in his runway-loving game. He explained to GQ, "Men are not as sophisticated

as women. They're not as mature as women. They're not as connected with their emotions

as women. There's a very Neanderthal quality that still exists in a lot of men.… There

was a time in my life when I lived probably a bit more on the primal level. And it was

amazing."

Feuding with co-coaches

Adam Levine is known taking potshots at Blake Shelton on The Voice, but that's probably

just for show.

"Is Blake sad because he didn't get someone?" "WAH!"

When it comes to everyone else, though, his moments of on-screen sass seem to be a little

too real.

In 2012, for example, Levine started a beef with Christina Aguilera, throwing contestant

Tony Lucca into the middle of things. Lucca knew Aguilera from their Mickey Mouse Club

days, so during his time on Team Adam, he was used to egg Aguilera on. The feud culminated

with Lucca's performance of JAY-Z's "99 Problems," which Aguilera deemed offensive.

"Your beautiful wife and your daughter and family are here tonight, and I just thought

the lyrical connotation was a little derogatory towards women."

When Adam then tried to deflect and say that the intention of the song was not to put women

down, this led to an even bigger barb session between them.

"You know, We're not referring to women, we're referring to everything.

"If you're having girl problems."

"It's called a metaphor?"

According to insiders, Levine picked the song for his contestant specifically because he

knew it'd get under Aguilera's skin.

One source told Radar Online, "Adam and Tony wanted to call Christina out as a b***h but

make it clear she's not a problem for Tony. It was completely aimed at her."

And Levine's beef with Aguilera didn't end when cameras stopped rolling. One source claimed

that he used the c-word against her behind the scenes, and, as a result, she wanted him

to be fired.

Levine insisted to Rolling Stone, "We just bicker like brother and sister, and part of

it is fabricated by the television gods. But she's great. I respect the s--- out of her."

But it got to a point where the poor publicity warranted other coaches condemning the chaos.

Cee Lo Green spoke out to say, "It's getting a little bit inconvenient for everyone … Adam

hasn't come to me and spoken to me [about his issues] and neither has Christina. But

whatever it is, I'm hoping that we can get over it."

Fortunately for Voice fans, the two eventually squashed it …

"What?!"

"Sorry brah"

But Christina Aguilera wasn't the only Voice alum to catch his ire. He also reportedly

took issue with current co-coach Miley Cyrus. A source claimed, "Adam really cannot stand

Miley because he thinks that she is the most obnoxious person ever."

Playing couch critic

Levine's feuds with female artists aren't limited to the ladies he works with on The

Voice. The singer also seems to have a long-term bone to pick with Lady Gaga. In 2011, he tweeted,

"Lady Gaga took 'Vogue' and 'Express Yourself' and put them in a blender. The result: 'Born

This Way.'" Gaga never acknowledged this diss.

Two years later, he took some more unprompted shots at Mother Monster via subtweets when

she dropped her "Applause" video from ARTPOP, which referenced several major works of art

throughout history. He wrote, "Ugh..recycling old art for a younger generation doesn't make

you an artist. It makes you an art teacher … I unabashedly love writing and performing

pop music for both myself AND everyone around me. That's It. It doesn't need any extra sauce."

Gaga responded in kind, writing, "Uh oh guys, the art police is here." But Levine didn't

back down and tweeted, "by the way, im NOT an artist. i sing in a band and i make music

with my friends … Methinks thou dost protest too much…yikes!!! While we're at it we should

call the grammar police."

The perfume stink

Speaking of "doth protest too much," Levine contradicted himself in a big way in 2012.

In 2011, he tweeted, "I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances.

Punishable by death from this point forward." The comment may or may not have been directed

at Voice frenemy Aguilera, who has several perfumes of her own, but she made sure to

remind Levine of the comment a year later when he released a scent of his own. She tweeted,

"Ha ha. Adam Levine, what a difference a year makes. Welcome to the celebrity fragrance

family!"

Even when he walked back on his original comments, however, he made sure to include a subtle

jab at Christina's fragrances, telling People, "I know there's a stigma attached to it. A

stigma that I fully understand because I, too, hate the idea of a celebrity fragrance,

absolutely, 100 percent....I kind of thought to myself, 'Well I'm interested in fashion

and there's a lot of things about it that could be really cool if done properly. So

I want to do a thing that's never done properly."

Ouch.

Calling himself out

If nothing else, at least Levine is somewhat self-aware. He told GQ that he is well aware

of how he can come off to others, saying, "Would it be really easy to assume that I

was a d-------? Definitely. One hundred percent. But that doesn't mean that I am. Or maybe

I am, I don't know....That's kind of how I feel. I'm not the easiest person to love right

off the bat, you know. If I knew everyone in the world, they would love me. Every single

last f------ one of them."

If you say so, Adam.

Thanks for watching! Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Shady Side Of Adam Levine - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Artrose - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> Artrose - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Kulturelle Konflikte in der Gemeinde 4 ("Termine") cultural conflicts ("Meetings") - Duration: 1:27.

We had an appointment and when I asked him he told me that he would come.

But he did not come. How rude!

Why is he lying to me every time.

In the oriental culture sometimes it is more polite to not come although he said: yes I come

It would be rude to say directly that he is not interested in an appointment.

Often they do not see it as a lie:

"yes inshalla" if god allows it.

To understand each other better here is a comparison.

Not much man in the west would tell her wife:

Darling you have increased.

Although it is the truth but you do not want to insult your partner.

You want to stay in an friendly relationship with your wife partner.

And if somebody feels insulted it is most of the time not dangerous in Germany

but in a lot of oriental countries it can be dangerous to insult somebody.

Furthermore for orientals it is very insulting if you let out your angry emotions and to call somebody a lier.

Indirect criticism is often more successful.

If somebody lies to you you could ask:

What would your father do, if somebody is doing this to him.

This is a way to let the people think about their behavior.

For more infomation >> Kulturelle Konflikte in der Gemeinde 4 ("Termine") cultural conflicts ("Meetings") - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Pojďme Hrát GOOKA 2: Záhada Janatris (+Skineri) |34| - Příprava Na Rybaření {CZ} - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> Pojďme Hrát GOOKA 2: Záhada Janatris (+Skineri) |34| - Příprava Na Rybaření {CZ} - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Куклы Пупсики Кушают Шоколад Сюрпризы Подарки Барби Тролли Распаковываем Сюрприз Игрушки Зырики ТВ - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Куклы Пупсики Кушают Шоколад Сюрпризы Подарки Барби Тролли Распаковываем Сюрприз Игрушки Зырики ТВ - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Суп с макаронами. Легкий куриный суп без картошки и лука. - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Суп с макаронами. Легкий куриный суп без картошки и лука. - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Babies Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Song, Nursery Rhyme for Children, Baby Songs - Duration: 1:42.

[intro music]

>> Five little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Four little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Three little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Two little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> One little monkey jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> Put those monkeys back to bed!

[closing music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét