Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 8 2017

What do I smell? .....CHOCOLATE...

yummmmmm......

[Intro] Welcome to the Izzy Report

We are on operation sneak the cake away from daddy!

Right, Izabel? Yes!

So what is your plan?

So I have to sneak downstairs and put the cake and forks in my pocket.

Before my dad sees them.

I don't think the cake will fit in your pocket, so hide it under your shit by your belly. But don't crush it, or we will loose all the frosting.

Okay... Okay go!

.. Butters is going to help...

..shhh...

.. I think he is in the play room..

yeah, he is.

..close the gate.. close the gate!!!...

Butters.. He's already up here.

I got the cake..

[evil laugh]

No Butters you do not get to have some cake.

Unpause it please.

So I got the cake yeah!

Back up Butters.

Let's show everybody how beautiful this cake looks.

You open it because I don't know how.

Look at that beautiful cake.

Go Lock the door, hurry before daddy comes.

[Evil Laugh]

Izabel thought she locked the door. I guess you didn't lock the door Izzy.

You can open it even if its locked.

It's not very good I don't think you'll like it.

Yeah, I don't like it either.

For more infomation >> The Great Chocolate Cake | Bad Kid Snags Chocolate - Izzy Report - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ameo Powerbreather Swimming Snorkel Product Review - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Ameo Powerbreather Swimming Snorkel Product Review - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Changing Birth Control Journey (Pt.1) - Duration: 5:16.

Good morning.

Um, I'm about to leave to go to the doctors.

We have three objectives for today.

The first thing at the doctors, I need her to sign

my disability parking placard form.

So I can get that.

Second, I need her to also prescribe medicine

because shocker, I have a UTI again.

Before you leave all your comments on tips

to prevent a UTI, I already know all of it.

I get chronic UTIs, so it's just something I gotta deal with.

But the main objective and the reason I am vlogging

today is I am going to be

talking with my doctor about changing my birth control.

I had made a video a bit ago

on how my current birth control, which is the patch,

has been effecting me negatively.

So I'm looking into IUDs.

I'm debating either a lower dose hormone IUD

or the copper IUD.

Which has no hormones.

But we're going to head to the metro

I think I might stop at Whole Foods

and get an energy bar.

So let's go!

I also want to point out, this is how you know

this is a disability bag.

I have my wallet, this is a headphone case.

My current birth control to show my doctor.

My water, my medicine, some bathroom wipes.

And my forms!

And my insurance cards are in here but

this is a disabled bag, for a disabled person!

(light hearted music playing)

I just got off the metro, and now I'm walking to the place.

It's like 14 minutes away.

Oh my god I have to pee so bad!

When you have a UTI and you have to pee, it's so painful.

I have to pee so bad!

But if I see like a Starbucks, I'm going to go in and go to the bathroom.

Because (makes grunting noises)

There was a Ralphs by the metro station,

so I got to use the bathroom.

(exhales) I feel so much better.

Okay, time to get to the doctor's office.

I made it! Cool, now I gotta check in.

So that last clip you saw was quite a bit ago.

It was little awkward to vlog once I got in the office.

But I will give you the whole re-cap.

So now shocker, I had a UTI.

My doctor prescribed antibiotics and then we talked about different IUDs.

We decided on Skyla, it's a little bit smaller.

Which she said would be a little less painful inserting.

She said it shouldn't mess with my mental state.

I also showed her the birth control I'm currently on,

of the patch.

And she was just like "No wonder you're having all these issues.

This has so many hormones in it."

So we decided on Skyla.

But first she wanted to do a few little tests so

along with the urine sample that I gave

for my UTI, she tested me for chlamydia and gonorrhea.

I tested negative, as I expected.

Because my partner and myself, we're both clean.

So where we are now, on the 15th

I'm going to go back in and I'm going to get a pap smear.

Because apparently I'm very overdue for a pap smear.

And then in that same appointment, I should be getting my IUD.

So that's kinda like your quick update.

I will vlog the process as well for the next appointment.

I'm not going to vlog inside the actual doctor's room.

But you'll get before and after, so we're almost there.

We're almost there, oh I forgot to mention!

Um, she took me off the patch but she has me right now on these

little chewable pills.

These are pretty gross to taste but

um, I can feel myself

returning a little bit to normal.

These still have hormones in it, but not as much as the patch.

Also a thing I learned, when you're on antibiotics

and on birth control,

you should wear a condom because

the antibiotics increases your risk of getting pregnant

a little bit more.

Even if you're on birth control.

So wrap it up when...you're healing it up?

What the fuck? That's not it.

Alright, that is my little part one of

this birth control journey of getting an IUD.

So I'll catch up with you next week.

bye!

For more infomation >> Changing Birth Control Journey (Pt.1) - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Grings - INEQUAÇÕES - Sistema de Inequações do Primeiro Grau ou Inequações Simultâneas - ( Aula 5) - Duration: 19:24.

For more infomation >> Grings - INEQUAÇÕES - Sistema de Inequações do Primeiro Grau ou Inequações Simultâneas - ( Aula 5) - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to get started on Youtube (2017) - Insightful World - Duration: 1:37.

Welcome to my exciting new channel Insightful World.

I'm Mack and this is where we'll talk about Designing, How To's and Science

I've worked in few designing applications but the question that has always eluded people like me is what to talk about on Youtube

Hence on my channel I'll also try to help you guys create Youtube content, relay my experiences & hopefully grow a community

I started off with narrowing down on ideas, writing a short scripts and checking if they still click in my head after days

Then I decided on how I wanted to use the motion graphics and elements in my video

I recommend aspiring Youtubers to:

Sit in a quiet room & Collect your thoughts:

You could record ideas in the form of voice notes on your phone

Read books and articles for further idea development

Watch movies with strong impactful scripts

Then think about what you wish to produce: They could be stories, your life experiences, lessons, inspirations or simply skills.

Ideas and content need to flow in from all across the globe.

This will result in us as audience developing better understandings, problem solving and increased collective wisdom

I'd recommend all new producers to download and learn basic video editing using Adobe Premiere

A trial version can be downloaded from adobe.com/premiere

This is as easy as it gets!

There's always something new to learn

Until the next video, Cheers!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét