Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 12 2018

Well, hello there my beautiful friend.

I hope you are comfy and not in a rush, because we are about to embark on a magical journey

to the land of far far away.

We are going to see 12 beautiful masterpieces crowned by a rare jewel, which is a new useless

but fun addition to the videos, which is the random product of the week.

After that, I am going to announce the 3 winners from the giveaway from the last video of the

year.

If you won, please send me a YouTube message with your mailing address, and your prize

will be on its way to you very shortly, or whenever the seller would ship it really.

I also want to apologize for the video being one day late, I would say that I was crazy

busy but really I passed out binge watching The Office.

It was that episode where they get to meet Jared from Silicon Valley.

When you think of interesting home decor items, I bet cutlery doesn't usually come to mind.

This wrench hybrid cutlery will definitely make your meals more interesting.

They'd be a great conversation starter if you're having an awkward silence at a dinner

party, or they'd make a great gift for any handy people in your life.

Or if you fancy motorcycle camping and want to save space by only bringing one gadget

instead of two, this would work as well.

The nostalgic item of the week is this retro USB controller.

You can relive your childhood while simultaneously playing your new favourite games.

Or go old school and find an online version of Mario Kart, you know you want to.

And while you're at it, make sure to grab 2 - one for yourself, and one for Luigi.

If you have been fortunate enough to afford a new iPhone, and unfortunate enough to pick

a phone that only has one port for everything, I have good news for you.

This revolutionary device will let you charge your iPhone 7 or 8 while listening to music

with this 2 in 1 adapter cable.

Most of the reviews are positive and the item has been ordered 347 times.

If you're paranoid about your AirPod earbuds falling out of your ears, this magnetic earbud

strap is the product for you.

I've had that feeling every time I've used wireless earbuds.

This product has been ordered 634 times so I know I'm not alone.

The majority of the buyers seem pretty happy, since the strap has a 4.7 star rating.

Though we're in the dead of winter, spring and sunny days will be here before we know

it.

Especially if you account for the delivery at some point seems to be done by snails moving

through peanut butter.

Prepare yourself now with a new pair of sunglasses that should arrive just in time for the warmer

weather.

If these sunglasses aren't your style you can check out the store for more options,

I've provided the link in the description.

This is the best wall sticker I've seen in a while.

Aliexpress suggests you use it to surprise house guests when they use the toilet, but

you can stick it anywhere around the house that will make you smile.

Remember the ceiling cat?

Then you might be just old enough to live in your own space which you can decorate in

whatever damn way you please.

If not, you can obtain one, and keep it in the sweet anticipation of the time when you

are in charge of your own destiny.

There also is a dog version.

These are the perfect keychains for motorcycle enthusiasts.

I find these pretty original, and I'm picking up the "Drop a gear and disappear" one

for myself.

It's kinda corny but also not really, it's got style, I like it.

The 'real men like curves' one also works for car drivers who are really into taking

Archer style joy rides.

If motorcycles aren't your thing, hopefully dogs are.

There are 17 versions of this pitbull keychain and they are all adorable.

If you're a crazy dog person, you can never have too much dog paraphernalia.

This comes from a person whos dog has a bandana collar and is waiting for a new bowtie to

arrive.

The more artistic pendants in this listing are actually pretty cool, especially for only

$2.

These pins come in a bunch of different breeds, like French bulldog, chihuahua, pomeranian,

and of course doge.

At only 50 cents each you can show off your love of canines all over your jackets, sweaters,

and backpacks.

These doggie pins might be the cutest pins on AliExpress.

The colors are bright and vivid, and they are guaranteed to attract attention, especially

of a dog lover.

And if you are a cat person, well you are in luck, because there are cat ones too, and

they are just as adorable.

If you prefer classic stickers, here are some 50 piece packs.

There are lots of cool options so I'm sure you'll be able to find at least a few you

like.

I like to order them every now and then to decorate my laptop and motorcycle.

Like I've mentioned before, they are waterproof and hold on pretty well, but if you put them

in a spot that gets lots of traction that you touch often, the top layer will eventually

wear off and the color will fade.

So keep this in mind.

Although handwriting is becoming less common these days, you can make it more fun with

a novelty pen like this syringe one.

Just think of how if not cool then at least unusual it would look on your desk, even if

it's just for decor.

And if you think this product was interesting wait until you see this.

Never lose your earphones again with these glow in the dark earphones, which are helpful

as long as your room can be turned pitch black at your will.

They would be perfect for a silent dance party or if you're just a night owl.

But either way, they come with a cool zipper detail that gives an interesting touch for

any time of

the day.

Because now it's time for the random product of the week:

I don't know about you, but I find it really annoying when the rain ruins my prize-horse's

mane.

On the off chance you own a horse, you and your busty sarcastic and slightly bitchy friend

can keep Chestnut cozy and dry in the rain with this fashionable waterproof horse overcoat.

And now it is time to announce the winners from the giveaway.

These three commenters will receive the thing that they liked the most from the previous

video.

If you didn't win, there is another giveaway going on, so please check the previous video,

which is called "20 Electronic Gadgets Under $20", where we are giving out a pair of

really good earphones.

I am also pretty proud of the idea for the conditions.

For more infomation >> BEST #ALIEXPRESS DEALS: 12 Things for $5 Or Less | Aliholic - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

İĞRENÇ TEPKİ VİDEOLARI ENES BATUR HAYALMİ GERÇEKMİ - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> İĞRENÇ TEPKİ VİDEOLARI ENES BATUR HAYALMİ GERÇEKMİ - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Share style tết đẹp nhất 2018 - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Share style tết đẹp nhất 2018 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

STONE COLD-ДАНЕЛИЯ ТУЛЕШОВА||THEVOICE//REACTION bypadapada - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> STONE COLD-ДАНЕЛИЯ ТУЛЕШОВА||THEVOICE//REACTION bypadapada - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Comece por aqui para ter uma relação plena - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Comece por aqui para ter uma relação plena - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Funny BABY Unboxing And Assembling The Pocket Bike mini moto - Ride On mini Bike - Duration: 2:55.

Funny BABY Unboxing And Assembling The Pocket Bike mini moto - Ride On mini Bike

For more infomation >> Funny BABY Unboxing And Assembling The Pocket Bike mini moto - Ride On mini Bike - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

CANARA BANK JOBS||ARMY SCHOOL JOBS||Jobs In Telugu||Latest Govt Jobs Jan 2018 - Duration: 2:49.

www.smartfellow.in

For more infomation >> CANARA BANK JOBS||ARMY SCHOOL JOBS||Jobs In Telugu||Latest Govt Jobs Jan 2018 - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Racer (BMW R100 by National Custom Tech) - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Cafe Racer (BMW R100 by National Custom Tech) - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Как РАК МОЗГА может убить тебя? Глиобластома - злокачественная опухоль головного мозга - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Как РАК МОЗГА может убить тебя? Глиобластома - злокачественная опухоль головного мозга - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

HD Фон для видеомонтажа Футаж Снежный вальс - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> HD Фон для видеомонтажа Футаж Снежный вальс - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Children with Corn WOODEN FACE HAMMER XYLOPHONE Colorful Balls for Kids - Duration: 4:22.

Suti Channel

For more infomation >> Learn Colors for Children with Corn WOODEN FACE HAMMER XYLOPHONE Colorful Balls for Kids - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

STRAVINSKY // Rite of spring - Urbanski - Part 2. - Duration: 1:17.

The main reason why he decided to score it for such an amazingly big Orchestra

with five flutes, five oboes, five clarinets, bassoons,

eight horns, four tubas, tons of drums et cetera, et cetera

is not to blend these colors together

we have one passage where violence plays

which is a brilliant inversion of opening motives

so they go

and then clarinets go

this chord in a Beethoven sized orchestra could be scored well in many different ways

the most easiest way a flute, two oboes and two clarinets

or for instance I don't know, flute, clarinets oboes in the middle, many possible combinations

but no he asked for 5 clarinets, ultramarine, one color, no blend!

For more infomation >> STRAVINSKY // Rite of spring - Urbanski - Part 2. - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

TDP | এ কেমন মেয়ে | Part 2 | New Bangla Funny Video | E kemon Meye 2 | New Funny Video 2018 - Duration: 6:52.

E Kemon Maye Part 2

For more infomation >> TDP | এ কেমন মেয়ে | Part 2 | New Bangla Funny Video | E kemon Meye 2 | New Funny Video 2018 - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

187INC 彫柏 - Lonely Night ft. Savage.M/馬克 - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> 187INC 彫柏 - Lonely Night ft. Savage.M/馬克 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Southern Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie - 2018 | Mama's Best Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe - Duration: 4:11.

The quintessential southern pie at a holiday table is

The pecan pie there's just no getting around it you're gonna have to have a pecan pie on Thanksgiving and Christmas

Why not make it extraordinary by putting bourbon in it and chocolate chips now of course you've got to have your elegant syrup

Alavés syrup is the syrup that makes this pie great

They are from this town my own hometown, so I am a blessed woman so anyway

It's cane syrup

And it gives it that extra something now my family tradition is

To make a pie with one of my kids at least one and hopefully all of them at the holiday season

So I'm gonna get to be with a million today, and she is gonna be my helper

We're gonna get started right now

So so simple you'll be making this every time you have people guest it's gonna be as fast as quick

It's a fabulous pop all right you ready. I need you to put in

There you go, that's brown sugar

We're gonna put it in here with the eggs

Okay, now. I need you to mix that up really really good there we go

All right good. Oh, I dropped a shell, and she knows how to get the shell out awesome

Okay, I don't know if you know this or not

But a trick to get in the shell out is to get another piece of the shell and to stick it in there somehow

And to just grab it it just grabs it and it just works every time. It's pretty amazing

She was able to get that out there with her fingers. Okay. Got that going all right now

We're gonna add the butter you just keep stirring all right. You're gonna add the butter

Okay my alig a syrup

There we go good job, how fun is that and the Bourbon?

Okay, I'm gonna add about 1/4 cup of flour

To the mix, and then I have a cup of pecans that are chopped

And I'm going to make sure they're really good and chopped

I'm white a lot of pecans and not a whole lot of nugget

I want the pecans to be all the way through the pie and this helps that to happen if you chop them really fine

But you keep some decorative ones to put it at the top

Okay, so here. We go. I'm adding the pecans all right. Here's all the chopped

And now I'm gonna add the chocolate chips all right. I want you to start stirring it with this now

Okay, so that the chocolate chips don't get stuck in the whisk

all right, I'm gonna add a pinch of salt that always brings out the flavor of anything sweet makes it really really good and

Then I'm gonna put

The mixture right into my prepared pie shell

Okay, I want you to see

How gorgeous this looks okay? I'm ready now to pour it right in look at that

All right now, I'm gonna put in

My pecans and the trick with this to make it really really pretty as you put that little pointy end of the pecan and

point it towards

the center just drop that right in there and

This is about 3/4 cups of pecans here and there the whole ones

Make it gorgeous

Now I'm done with the pie

can you believe how fast this goes it is the fastest pie and the best pie in the world we're gonna put this into a

preheated oven at

350 degrees and you are gonna get this pie right here. It's going to come straight out

You can put it on a cake stand in the middle of your table

It will make the very best most beautiful tastiest pie you have ever seen at Christmas Thanksgiving any time

of the year look at how beautiful that is

Don't forget al ago syrup is your surface choice. They use cane syrup. Also I made a bourbon whipped cream to go with it

For more infomation >> How to Make Southern Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie - 2018 | Mama's Best Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Band Saw Stand - Duration: 6:44.

Hello again, folks.

Today I will show you how I built this stand with drawers and wheels for a band saw I've

been developing, which I'll show you in a few days.

This is the 3D model you'll find in the plans on my website.

As you can see, I've designed a foldable handle in order to move it round the workshop more easily.

Of course, this stand can support other tools, such as a small jointer or any other machine

as long as it's not too tall.

Now let's take a look at how I built it.

As always, I started by cutting all the pieces to size as instructed in the cutting list.

Now I'll mark the better face of the sides and prepare my table saw

to cut grooves for the drawers.

I make several runs to cut the grooves and then I check that the board fits into the

groove and slides properly.

I mark and drill the positions of every screw.

I'll also make this rebate with a jigsaw to give the stand better stability.

This would be a good time to sand all the stand's surfaces.

I'll use these black screws I had lying around in the workshop to put the stand together.

The stand will be more solid and they go well with the birch plywood.

Since they have a big head, these screws provide good grip when using this kind of hard board.

I don't recommend using them with soft wood.

Now I'll screw the base together with the help of this template to ensure proper alignment.

And now all that's left is to put the backside in place.

I'll apply a couple of coats of matte, water-based varnish to achieve a better-looking, more

durable finish.

While I'm waiting for the varnish to dry, I'll build the foldable handle.

I mark all the pieces and shape them with the sanding disc.

Here I drill a hole with a bit whose diameter is 1mm smaller than the screw I will use.

With the table saw I cut the two long pieces of the handle

and finish shaping them with the inverted jigsaw and the sanding disc.

I mark and drill holes for all the screws and machine this gap for the hand.

This is the piece that will lean against the side of the stand when lifting the handle.

Now I can screw all the pieces onto the stand.

I'll use this long screw from inside the stand.

I place all the screws that will act as rotation axis and also attach these wheels,

making sure everything's working correctly!

These pieces are for the drawers.

First of all I sand all their surfaces.

I prepare my box joint jig template on my table saw and once all the pieces are together,

I start the process.

This will save me quite a bit of time.

Now I'll make the drawers' handle with this bit, the table saw and a jigsaw.

I also machine these grooves allowing me to easily divide the drawers according to my needs.

I apply glue and start putting the three drawers together.

I'll use this band clamp for a tighter bond.

I make sure the drawers' bases are the proper size and screw them in.

To do so correctly, I use a template so that the parts that stick out on each end are the same length.

And that's all for today.

In a few days I'll upload the first video showing how I built my new band saw.

For more infomation >> How to make a Band Saw Stand - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 GUITAR CAPO DIY 🎸 3D PRINT - Duration: 3:34.

Welcome to my new video! In this one I will show you how to make a guitar capo!

Welcome to my youtube channel GreenEyedExplorer, where I explore further and

beyond about tweaks, hacks, electronics and house repairs.

Hi. Me and my daughter play guitars. I made her a capo

as a present. For those who do not know what capo is, it is a clamp fastened

across all the strings of a fretted musical instrument to raise their tuning

by a chosen amount. I will show you a basic drawing in free design tool FreeCAD

and it's measurements. It is a few minutes project. Meanwhile I will play a

time-lapse of 3d printing one. If you find this video entertaining and educational

don't forget to hit LIKE, COMMENT below, SHARE it with your friends and SUBSCRIBE

to my channel. Subscribers will be informed about new videos when they are

published. So enough words! Let's start. First, I will

show you what measurements to take. We have to measure the neck width. For

standard Ibanez guitar I rounded it to 50 millimeters.

As you can see, the neck depth widens up the fretboard.

I measured and rounded it to 25 millimeters.

I drew a basic skeleton on the paper. There are two versions. First one is

without handles and the second one has them. As you can see, I added 5

millimeters to capo length, so the arm length is 55 millimeters.

I put arms 25 millimeters apart. Each arm is set to 15 by 15 millimeters. On each

arm, on the inner side, I set a different radius, so the capo would fit different

guitars and the whole neck if necessary. Just flip it around. Hands are

approximately 10 centimeters long for better grip. Most edges are smoothed in

Freecad for economic reasons. There is a small spring which tightens the capo

grip.

For more infomation >> 🔴 GUITAR CAPO DIY 🎸 3D PRINT - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Todas las claves del nuevo algoritmo de Facebook: así cambiará tu muro - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Todas las claves del nuevo algoritmo de Facebook: así cambiará tu muro - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

CFVN - Check Kho Đồ Cùi Đủ Dùng - Duration: 3:19.

Subscribe And Likes If You See A Good Video

For more infomation >> CFVN - Check Kho Đồ Cùi Đủ Dùng - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to use addEventlistener in JavaScript tutorial for Beginners - Duration: 10:09.

Hello and welcome to another new episode of learning simplified. In this tutorial we are

going to understand how to add an add event listener to your JavaScript project. So the

first thing that we are going to know here is how to add an event listener; this is the

first thing. In the second case we are going to learn how to use the named functions with

the add event listeners and in the third case we are going to use different functions

within our add event listener. So let's get back to our project.

Here just beneath this form we are now creating a button inside. This is the first thing

which is required. There goes the button. And within this button the first thing we

are creating is the ID of the button which should

be 'click_me'. This is the name which is provided. And inside this button we are going

to say here 'click me'. This is the thing that will be displayed. Now in the second

case we have to create a JavaScript here and inside this script tag we are now going to

add an event listener.. Now within these first brackets we are going to insert the parameters

of add event listener object. So the first thing is the name of the event. This is the

first thing that we are going to provide here so what should be the name of the event?

It should be click and another thing, whenever we are declaring an add event listener,

just move out the 'on' word from everything that you have learnt from our previous

tutorial; that means 'onMouseover' will be referred here as mouseover,' onclick' will

be referred here as 'on'; I am sorry, 'click', and 'onmouseout' will be referred

here as 'mouseout'. So this is the first thing that we need to specify the 'event'

as the first parameter; as the first parameter of this add event listener; and in the second

case we need to declare a function.. We are stating that document.getElementById();..

Now we have created a getElementbyID but we haven't provided any ID name over here. So

all we need to do we need to provide an ID name, for say, 'para'. So all we need to do

we need to create a same ID within our body tag. Now we have created a paragraph tag and

we are naming it or we are ID-ing it as 'para' and we do not need to provide any kind of

text into this. So anything written over here should we observed over here. Now let's get

back to our project and reloading and we can see that a 'click now' button is produced

over here. Now if we click here we can see that 'hello world' is been created; now here

comes the anomaly. If we click anywhere on to this document we can see that hello world

text still appears. Reload. So the question is why such anomaly? We have specified that

on clicking this document this add event listener will be attached; but this is not the

exact thing that we are intending to. We wanted here that on clicking this particular

button with an ID of 'click_me', that means, here's the element, on clicking this

'click me' button, then only this text will be appeared. But instead whenever we are

clicking anywhere on the document we can see that the text is now appearing. So in case

if we want to make some changes over here, all we need to do we need to copy this thing,

and we need to paste it here. Now if we get back to our project and reload, first of all

we are clicking into this document anywhere and we can see that there's nothing over

here. No such text 'hello world' is generated into your document. But if you now click

this particular element button, then we can see that this 'hello world' is now

appearing. That means we have successfully attached this add event listener method to

this particular element which is known as click me and which is ID-d as 'click_me'.

So this is the first case.

In the second case all we are going to do we are now going to name this function. For

say we are naming this function as.. Now you can see that.. we are first copying this

thing; no I am not copying just cutting and remove all those sort of things here. So you

can see that a click_me add event listener is being created which has two parameters

- the first one is the event name and the second

one is the function name. Now beneath this, all we are going to do we are going

to now define this function 'click_here'. We

have to put this inner.HTML. So now it is completed. If we now get back to our project

and reload; clicking on it and we can see that this is now using the named function.

That means we are now using this named function over here which is stating as

'click_here'. And you may observe here that the.. just only the name is been provided

no such kind of parameters, declaration, nothing

is provided over here, only the name of the function is been provided. And then this

name is defined here and inside we can create anything that we want.

So this is the second case and in the third case we will be now using two or more

functions into this add event listener methods. So we are now trying to do something

else over here. So first of all we will be creating another button which will be termed

as.. So we have created a button here. create some additional spacing. There we go. And

in the same manner we are creating a p tag. Here we have created a button with an ID

'demo'. So in this case - so this is the first event listener that is been added; this

is a click event; and this should be the mouse out event. Now all we have to do we have

to find all these three individual functions. Change this function name here... Now we

need to define all these three functions as we have told you. So

in the first case we are providing here as... And we are copying

it thrice. Just creating all those things. Copying it and pasting it. Then copy this

paragraph ID and paste it inside. Now if we just get back to our project and reload, we

can see that a 'click on this button' is produced and we can see that on Mouse hovering

- 'the mouse overed here' sorry I think we have made a mistake it is not 'the mouse

over here' but it is 'the mouse hovered here'; Now if we just get back to our project and

reload, and we can see that on Mouse hovering the following text is now appearing - ' the

mouse hovered here'. Now if we click here we

can see that 'the mouse clicked here' - this text is now appearing and on Mouse out

condition we can see that the mouse is now out and it has been stated into your bottom

paragraph clearly. You can use any number of events with this add event listener which

has nothing to do with it and once you can name your function you can use it anywhere

into your JavaScript project and you can create your own user defined function to

manifest several purposes.

So that's it for today's tutorial. Hope you guys have liked this tutorial. If you guys

have liked this tutorial then do not hesitate to hit that red subscribe button down

below. Hope to see you guys in our next tutorial. Till then, bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét