Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 4 2018

I believe the new year like red based color has the celebrating image.

Hey guys, happy new year!

This is Kimura Yu

and I am the most pink creator of the world.

Happy New Year, everyone.

The makeup today fits so well to the new year.

I am trying out the cute new year makeup.

Everybody please try it out.

Let's try.

I am starting with putting in the circle lens.

The circle lens this time is the one I use when I have pink hair

It is the green colored one.

It's not just a normal green color,

but has brown and yellow mixed with it

It's like a half Japanese person like natural circle lens.

I am toning my skin first.

Into this powder foundation,

I am inserting this tooth brush like brush

taking some gently and circling around the skin.

Next is taking out some of the even more white powder.

The key is gently adding it on where there needs to be more light.

Now adding some makeup around the eyes.

Taking this very red eye shadow first,

spreading this out to the whole eyelid,

and circling round to the bottom.

The key here is, if you give it a slight wing here,

it will look Japanese,

so it will look cute.

Next is using this palette with so many inside.

Taking the lightest brown color and,

adding around the eyes which the brown color was added before.

Spreading it out like circling it.

As there is glitter inside this brown color,

so it should sparkle when you add gradation.

The eyeliner will be done with the black liquid eyeliner.

The key when pulling the liner is,

sticking out just a little bit from the outer corner would be the advice.

By doing this, you can fake the size of your eyes.

So please try it out.

Next is using this glitter glitter powder.

When you pull it out like this,

the glitter will get on,

but this will go on lightly on the part which was circled with red.

The top eyelid will be added on the part drawn in red,

but for the inner corner, when you circle it with a "<" shape,

circling up to 2/3 of the bottom of the eyes.

I want to draw the eyebrows now.

I am using this powder type eyebrows.

I'm using the darkest brown, and the second darkest brown.

And the third darkest brown.

Drawing with a gradation.

The way to draw the eyebrows is the normal way of drawing your eyebrows.

But, since I will be drawing some Rhine Stones later on,

so drawing just a bit longer is the key.

Next I want to try on the eyelashes,

For the top lashes, I will combine two lashes and put them on.

That will make it easier to make the shape costumed to your eyes,

so I'm not using thick lashes from the start,

so combining two thin lashes and matching with the shape of your eyes.

Once the top lashes are on, I'm adding the bottom lashes,

but for this one I'm adding the two separated eyelashes to the shape of my eyes,

Please try out with small adjustments.

Next I am adding Rhine Stones around my eyebrows.

The Rhine Stones are these pink and sky blue

and the pearl color.

Since they are so small you may want to scream when trying to put them on,

but I have thought of a new way to put it on.

Adding a bit of skin milk on the tip of a cotton swab,

and adding some Rhine Stones on it will make it stick,

and when you stick that onto the eyebrows,

it will stick on nicely.

So everybody, please try it

Next I want to add on the blush.

For the blush, I am using these four which are all in pink

Once you mix all four of them together,

the key is adding a circle on the highest part of the cheeks.

Making small circles there will make it look infant-like,

and will look cute.

Next I want to add on this really red rouge lipstick,

but since I am so bad at adding on this type of stick type lipstick,

so once I had added this dynamically and casually,

so with this red lip gloss,

adding little by little to the details and to the edges very cleanly altogether.

As the very last finish,

Since I want to have some real celebration feeling on my cheeks,

I am writing "Welcoming Spring" here.

Please watch out. The words shown in the mirror is the opposite.

If you draw based on the writing which is reversed,

so if you do that, people will be able to read what you wrote.

So make a good use of the eyeliner,

and try your best to write.

Once the makeup is done,

I want to try on this very traditional looking Japanese girl wig,

The key right here is,

be sure to have the glitter visible

so be sure to have the bangs right on the eyebrows.

Since to day I'm wearing my own brand,

Zettaiteki Hyakkiyakou series clothes.

So I want to add the horn and the ribbon matching them.

It is all done.

How is it?

Celebration.

The key to this new year's makeup is,

adding all these Rhine Stones on the eyebrows,

and the red based colors for the new year.

Which has a very festive feeling.

By adding some gold on it,

I feel there is more new year's feeling to it.

The key to this fashion is,

I am wearing the Zettaiteki Kawaii Hyakkiyakou from my brand Kawaii-holic.

This is a dress with my drawings on it,

this has a lot of gold and red in it,

it really matches with the new year so I'm wearing it.

Thank you everybody for watching it.

There are so many makeup videos uploaded on this channel,

so I'll be really happy if you can subscribe or write comments!

So let us meet again.

See you!

Bye

For more infomation >> New Year Makeup【U Kimura】|Eng Sub - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

10 photographes vous donnent leur meilleur conseil (English ST) - Duration: 10:35.

Hello boudins (it's suppose to be cute)

I promised you a little video that will maybe help you

to take better pictures in 2018.

Because this early time of the year is really about good resolutions

Tips for success

Bullet Journals (belette means weasel in french)

Push each other to stop being cougnous (a kind of belgian bread)

I don't know if you have seen it yet but I made an appearance in a Florian Anière's youtube video

a few days ago for Christmas

In this video he had compiled FML from photographers.

Go discover it, it's very funny ! (but in french)

But I wanted to something maybe less funny but very useful in my view.

Compile 10 different photographer's advices

It was not easy at all to bring all theses testimonies together during this Holiday season

But you're going to see that despite this, there are some great names !

Including my absolute idol !

I'm not a "fangirl" type of person but

But about him, I've even gone so far as to go to Dubai to attend his conference...

Let's say that I'm just consistent.

I stop to talk and leave you with these 10 tips

drawn from the experience of 10 different photographers

And I think that you're going to like it

Hello Letizia (It's meee) If you don't know me I'm Sebastien Roignant from the F/1.4 Channel

You asked me to give one tip, THE tip that I can give..

As I answered, there are many advices that I would be able to give that are very essential

that i've learn with time.

But the big tip that I can give right know is to take the time.

To let things come to you.

Today, everyone want everything immediately. We are part of a society that want everything right away !

We're use to it !

While learning and gaining experience is basically about time !

You can only build your experience with time.

You must make make make and make !

You may also step back sometimes.

It was some little tips in one but to progress, improve your level or yourself, it's only about time and reflection.

Take you time to make things, take your time to learn, take the time that you need to master things.

People master something after hundreds and thousands hours of work.

It is with a good reason why we talk about thousands flight hours for pilots.

So take your time to make things and don't want anything right away.

If I had any advice to offer,

It would be, before all, to open yourself.

To not telling yourself « This year, I'm going to do that thing only ».

If I had any advice to offer, that would really be to open yourself to many photographic styles.

But shut up, i'm making a video right now !

Crikey, Haha, It's you Letizia.

You disturb me hahaha, what was I saying ?

If you have an idea stuck in your head, don't let a small budget, a fear or whatever else stop you from concretize it !

Example : If you want to build a scene with 3 characters, a nice set, dress ups and make up

It must certainly not discourage you !

Do it and dont get your blinders on telling you « Oh, the landscape photography is easier ! »

The most useful advice that I can give you is to not get your blinders on

To remove them if you already have some on

Make your projects happen,

And thereupon, enjoy yourself, take pictures and an excellent year to you !

Hello Everyone, I'm Scott

And my advice for you is to be spontaneous

Why ? It's seems to be a very obvious tip but, not for anyone !

During photoshoots I have noticed that

If you're not enough spontaneous with the model and the team

or even just reactive

the model will not follow your « move »

and it can be visible on the pictures

Maybe you're going to tell me

« But what about a moody photoshoot with a sad or desperate atmosphere ? »

Even in this particular case, you can be spontaneous

Because the model will be even more motivated to be involved into you project !

It's really something that I strong noticed.

As french speaking people say : « Smile to life and life will smile you back »

It works on the same rule !

If your ask you model to smile or laugh,

you must be able to do it as well ! Don't hesitate !

Believe be, it's going to improve the atmosphere !

Don't move !

Hello everyone, I'm Remy Peeters !

The big advice that I want to give to everyone who practice photography

is to be passionate above all !

As long as you make things with passion, you'll get creativity.

It's great if you can make money with your pictures but It's essentiel to not let it become a pure business.

Make things with passion and love, the creativity will follow.

Happy New Year !

I wish a lot a photographic projects to everyone !

Can you notice that this video was made on the fly ? Without any microphone (because I forgot it at my studio) Can you feel it ?

Mmmm you feel it good. (lol)

So, my peace of advice for this new year if you want to take better pictures

There is one thing that you have to buy

This is not a new lens, this is not a new camera

This is not a tripod or any accessory, it's….

A flight ticket.

If you love to attend humanist or animal photographic exhibitions for example,

Usually they all have one thing in common :

They were not taken around your place.

n fact, if you want artistically stimulate yourself, a good method is to put yourself in an exotic context.

It means things that are not familiar for you.

like landscapes, people or cultures that you don't know

or even a weather that you are not use to.

But things that are far from your usual environment.

So my advice is this one : To make great pictures in 2018, purchase some flight tickets.

Happy New Year and see you next time !

My advice for 2018 is to renew your current photographic approach.

For this brand new year you're going to put away the photo editing !

Forget photoshop, Learn again photography basics !

Learn how to use every single feature of your camera !

When you're building you scene, pay attention to every details.

Take trashes/bins, posts, out of your frame !

Place correctly your subject keeping the light in mind.

Your Challenge for 2018 ? No photoshop !

Get you images printed !

Look at these, some little 10x15cm, it's nothing.

It will allow you to improve your photo selection.

Because it's going to cost you money,

you will ask yourself which one you want to print.

And with a home print like this one you can even hide your face !

It's going to give a new value to your pictures.

Because today on internet we can scroll images all the day

On Facebook, on our phone, in the street, we can see images and images and images.

You can make books with your photos.

Make books ! Books are posh and beautiful !

These pictures that you decided to print will stay, they'll be better !

You will even be able to make badass photo prints…

… that are huge !

Printing a picture is about giving its value back.

Printing a picture will help you to make better pictures !

So print them !

Hello Everybody, Happy New Year !

First advice, pay attention to the framing of your pictures.

You are usually not the one who chose the subject

Usually during a photo report or something equivalent,

Your first touch is going to be the framing and the composition.

It will set your work appart from other's work.

Second advice, grow a photographic culture.

Go check the work of the in vogue photographer on the web

But also the work of some old photographic masters

Whether it's fashion, portrait, landscape or report.

I can suggest you some of them,

Like Julien Coquentin, the one who made « Tôt un dimanche matin » about Montréal.

Alex Web, For me he's a kind of a master in Street photography.

Here you can see a gorgeous image. Notice the colors, the compo, the framing etc..

Also, Harry Gruyaert Two really good looking books with nice pictures inside.

Trent Park With a lot of black and white pictures, there are quite intense photos.

Definitely grow a nice photographic pictures. It can only inspire you !

Last little tip that I've followed myself : face a 365 challenge.

I've found it very formative !

Basically, you're going to take a new picture each day and post it online.

Of course, the idea is not to cheat and take 20 good pictures to post them the next 20 days.

This is going to push you to find inspiration, to practice..

There is nothing better !

If you're following me a bit one the social medias

Instagram, etc..

My advice will not surprise you.

What i'm going to encourage you to do this year

Is to constrain yourself

To go out of your comfort zone

and to quit your habits !

You're probably going to make mistakes

and have a hard time

But it's how we learn faster and better

We do not learn that much while doing all the time what we already are able to do

We don't progress when we live on our assets

I don't know if you've noticed it but it's very depressing to stagnate

So we have to mistreat ourselves a bit

to develop various competencies

One obvious solution is to challenge ourselves

To put ourselves into troubles

A lot of contraints and challenges exist

like the custom-made one I've made last month

"to make a photoshoot everyday based on a word drawn the day before"

Shoot strangers, shoot in 5 minutes, shoot at night, shoot without loking at your camera screen,

shoot a picture a day, a picture a month, only with your phone

I'm currently making a video about this theme

I hope that you liked this video

Sorry i'm tired, my poor english skills are now dying, i need to sleep hahahaha. Sorry <3

Don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe !

Bye bye boudins :)

For more infomation >> 10 photographes vous donnent leur meilleur conseil (English ST) - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Patti Indian Poker - Teenpatti BLind - Teenpatti Blind Hindi - Duration: 4:00.

Teen Patti Indian Poker - Teenpatti BLind - Teenpatti Blind Hindi

For more infomation >> Teen Patti Indian Poker - Teenpatti BLind - Teenpatti Blind Hindi - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

เกม Heroes Evolved น่าเล่นไหม? - Duration: 7:25.

Hi guys, I'm Wizard1st. Today I have a new game

Wanna present to you. So, I looking for new game.

and everyone looking for new game too!

I found new game just launch in Thai server

but other server played about 1 year

and you can play on mobile!

coz it's mobile game.

So, What game I like it. Review vdo rise.

This game is MOBA genre

It's ROV copy cat!

HUH!? WHAT THE F*CK U SAID?

Repeat it now!

Who think about that game please shut up!

Don't metion it, Because it's not copy cat!

This game is 'HEROES EVOLVED"

and MOBA genre, I try to play feeling good about it.

It's balance in game

But other game is not balance, Too much priority at attack will win that game.

And hero buy by gold in game completely

Some hero can buy by special method, mean ticket not in real money.

But that heroes are balance too.

After I pleyed, We know some detail of it.

MOBA is Casual Arena game, After game need more game.

If mad game go another one for win, and if you win need more game for fun another game.

This Game genre is burning your time.

This Genre somebody can feel it.

Let's see Gameplay system.

Game play is Action Control.

Movement Cursor at Left, And Action Button at Right.

MAX Level at 15.

That's mean You have 15 Skill Points.

At maximum you can use all skill at max level too.

Otherwise, Skill attribute depend on level.

Main point this game is balance

You can counter your enemy.

And this most important is 'WARD SYSTEM'

You can use 'WARD' for look at fog of war.

Unblind at postion on ward.

If you need to know enemy postion just USE IT!

And another one is important too

is FOG OF WARS

In some area different level

If Low Ground position cannot see High Ground Position,

But High Ground position can see Low Ground Position.

It's most important tactics in Normal MOBA Game.

And different game I mention don't have this!

They use grass instead.

I thought it's not make sense.

Like League of legends, but LOL have both.

Back to "Skill Section"

You have 4 skills, 3 Actives Skill and 1 Passive Skill.

All skills you can upgrade it all!

Example, If your hero need passive skill first then you up it,

or stun skill for help yourself or teammate.

If you played MOBA game will understand it.

if you use skill, then skill pointer will show what you want to direction it!

follow on mobile limitation game

It's too bad than PC.

This must agree.

but they did it best.

Teleport system,

Can teleport to tower!

That's COOL!

Look like DOTA 2 as I played

I Love it, if you need to help bot when you got top position

You don't need back home first, you can head to bottom directly!

and if you at home, so you can teleport to teammate too.

It's real MOBA style

and Backdoor protection.

mean if you hit tower must wait creep first!

and so you can hit it when creep in tower area.

if no creep you will dead quickly!

HP Repid loss at percentage

It's not wroth it. You must waiting for creep.

Come back mechanics!

They did good!, I'm fake my feel, It's serious good!

You can win by item and skill.

not by pure hero

some hero can invisibility it's short time only.

not overpowered

So, Ranking System.

It's like normal game but gain rank

Start at Novice go to higher rank

after 5 stars you can gain real rank

Start at bronze and gain up!

and begin at 1, 2 and 3 division

if you win not gain the star but gain many point!

depend on performance as played.

If you lose game you deduct less point as performance as played too.

if you lose completely and low performance it's deduct many point

Ranking is...

Fair for all, If you play as low performance then go low rank.

if you play as high performance but lose deduct in high rank

It's very good ranking to fair for all.

and we can look at scoreboard who in rank.

In my opinion, It's very hard to climb from low rank

I use time about 2-3 days from bronze 3 to silver 1

SHOP SYSTEM

You can use Gold at all, Hero priority.

If you wanna use special skin can go pay by real money

if free to play must not pay to win

It's not fair.

If wanna use nice skin just pay as you want.

I think it's fair to all

It's very fair for free to play player

Priority System just enogh like this

If you wanna play it, please download at playstore

They not pay to me, but I like it.

Just my private opinion to review this game.

This game I feel good in MOBA Mobile.

They just launch in thai not long time.

not popular in thai this time.

but foreigner so many.

If you love this review style, Please Like & Subscribe

If I found new game, will review soon next time.

See you next time

Bye Bye

For more infomation >> เกม Heroes Evolved น่าเล่นไหม? - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL - Duration: 10:27.

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

For more infomation >> Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

TechNewsOdia : Hackers Steal Saved Passwords From Web Browser - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> TechNewsOdia : Hackers Steal Saved Passwords From Web Browser - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

On the go with EF #58 – Liam goes deep into Sydney's Botanic Garden - Duration: 6:19.

Hello everybody and Happy New Year!

I thought I'd start out this year by getting to know Sydney, Australia.

I've never been here before and it feels like the perfect way to get this year started.

The Sydney Opera House was opened in 1973

and is comprised of several different performance venues.

It hosts well over 1500 performances each year.

I must say, I really like the architecture of this place.

The cool shapes. They're kind of like shark fins. It really adds character to this place.

And the water is just glistening here. It makes for an absolutely fabulous setting.

If you come to Sydney, you must visit this place, obviously.

I mean, come on. You can't come all the way here and not see this.

Right next to the Opera House is the Botanic Garden.

This is the Royal Botanic Garden.

It's got loads of trees and different plants from all over the world.

There are some nice looking plants here.

Big trees. It's cool to see a collection of trees like this from all the world in one place.

Well, that's an interesting looking tree.

The common name for this tree is "dragon blood" and this particular one is 100 years old!

There are so many different branches. I've never seen anything like it before.

Look! We just saw a really cool lizard here. I think we scared it. It's gone into the bushes.

We lost it. Anyway, it was cool to see it for a brief moment.

Nice tree!

And for example, that bird over there looks really interesting.

It's quite massive.

We don't have those types of birds at home,

so it's cool to see them here in a semi-urban environment as well.

The part we're in now is known as the fernery because there are lots of ferns.

Makes sense, right? Come in here. It kind of feels like a jungle.

It's a nice contrast to the urban environment just outside here.

Going gaga for ferns.

Australia is full of lots of dangerous and venomous spiders.

I'm not sure what this one is, but I'm definitely not going to take any chances.

I'm just going to leave it be for now.

I don't know. From afar, they all look kind of similar,

but actually, when you look closer at the leaves, you notice that they're quite different.

This one is smoother, whereas those ones over there that we passed have several

different kinds of spikes sticking out.

This is quite interesting.

As you know, plants are obviously good because they give us oxygen and clean the air.

But, you know, ferns actually purify the water by absorbing toxic heavy metals

and storing them in their leaves.

Very interesting. Way to go, ferns! Nature is so awesome, man!

This is cool. This is a wishing tree.

In earlier times, people believed that these trees contained spirits

and you could make a wish by touching them

- this is where the saying "touch wood" comes from –

or by walking around the tree three times forwards and three times backwards.

So, that's what I'm going to do now.

I'm going to make a wish.

I'll probably wish for world peace and a new bike because mine is broken.

Alright. Let's go.

Let's see what type of tree this is. Sandpaper fig.

Rub the leaves of the sandpaper fig between your fingers

and you'll see where it gets its common name from. Let's try it out.

It's quite rough like sandpaper.

Yeah. My fingers are really smooth now.

This is nice. Who needs hand cream? Let me just file my hand.

Very nice. I look like a cat.

Look at this one. It says here it's almost as rare as a dinosaur.

It's native to Australia. Wollemi pines - that's what they're called -

were only known as fossils and thought of being extinct for millions of years

until they were discovered in 1994. That was quite recent!

It must feel like you've stumbled upon a dinosaur or something.

We're about to enter the succulent garden. Everything is so sharp here!

I guess the reason why they have these spikes is because

they have so much water and nutrients on the inside that

many animals would like to eat them.

I guess this protects them from that because you wouldn't want to touch this …

… he said while he was touching it.

Guys, it was a great idea to start off my year here in Sydney.

I've had a great time looking at the Opera House and walking around here in the Botanic Garden,

seeing lots of beautiful trees and flowers. What's your favorite flower?

Leave a comment below and the best answer can win this.

Make sure you watch next week's episode when I'm at the beach.

See you then. Take care. Bye bye.

Next week: Liam takes a swim at Bondi Beach

For more infomation >> On the go with EF #58 – Liam goes deep into Sydney's Botanic Garden - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

DAY6 Official Fan Club "My Day" Invitation Video - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> DAY6 Official Fan Club "My Day" Invitation Video - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Специальный визит часть 4 часть(Русские сабы)-Финал - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> Специальный визит часть 4 часть(Русские сабы)-Финал - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

XYZscan Handy - Helpful Functions - Duration: 6:04.

XYZscan Handy - Helpful Functions

While viewing the scan result, you can use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out the view

Hold down the scroll wheel and drag the mouse to move the model

Right-click and hold the mouse button and drag to rotate the model

Below the scan result you will see 5 buttons for the helpful functions

For object measurement, slicing, color fine-tuning, view angle switch and color switch

Measure

The function is for measuring the perimeter and length of the scan result

Select the measuring tape for measuring the perimeter

It's for measuring the perimeter of the plane defined by 3 points

Click on "marker creator" and click on the model to add 3 points

The perimeter of the appointed plane is shown on the right-top corner

To measure a different plane, click on the "marker erasor" and click on the existing point to delete

Now click on the marker creator again, and click on the model to add markers

The third icon is for clearing all markers

After deleting the markers, click on marker creator to add new markers

To keep the measurements, click on the camera icon to save the screenshot

And click on "Save" to keep the measurements

Select the ruler for measuring the length

It's for measuring the linear distance between markers

After clicking on "marker creator", left-click on the model to add markers

The distance between the markers is shown on the right-top corner

To measure irregular shapes, keep on adding markers on the desired location

The distances between new markers will be added to the length measurement

and the total measurement will be refreshed on the top-right corner

To delete the marker, click on the marker erasor and click on the marker to delete

Or select the third icon to clear all markers

You can also use the camera icon to save the measurement result

Once finishing measurement, you can click on the Return icon to go back to the main window

Slice

The function is for deleting unwanted area from the scan result

Left-click on the center of the unwanted area on the model, and hold and drag the mouse to change the angle of the cutting line

The cutting line is perpendicular to the movement of the cursor

Once releasing the mouse button, you can preview the slicing

By default, the section where the cursor located will be cut off

To cut off the oposite section, click on the invert icon on top

And click on the delete icon to delete

You may use the undo and redo icons on top if appropriatr

Please note that slicing is unrecovable once returning to the main window

Palette

The function is for fine-tuning the color of the scan result

Simply drag the slider to modify the brightness, contrast and vividness of the scan result

When saving the colored 3D file, the adjustment to color will also be applied

View Angle Switch

The function allows for switching view angle with a few clicks

Simply select a desired view angle to rotate the model

Color Switch

The function is for switching of the color of the scan result, for checking the details

The function does not afftect the color data of the scans

With the useful functions, XYZscan Handy is now also a helpful editing software for 3d scans

For more infomation >> XYZscan Handy - Helpful Functions - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

CROCODILE DENTIST CHALLENGE - Duration: 19:07.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét