Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 4 2018

Please subscribe, Comment, Like and Share our channel and get amazing free videos that would brighten your day and enrich your moment.

Babe you're so perfect with you supposed to be a little girl who taught you not before live now before I

Don't eat

Lana such the babe, that's my number

You can serve I love it name is really making you hai

Cái' Cubano, Gandara stop stop it stop it. Haha

This will give a fracas go to stop expelling probably what she brought me all the time Oh

What you know Frank anonymity?

on Frank

No wonder work works really bored as I mean

Okay nothing

Beautiful zrc means a world better

I'm not just please copy that

Seems ages, I've really missed you yeah

Yeah, yeah I

Want you to meet Sasha

Whoa that's the problem lef captioning software our one-on-one ANOVA?

Chose a ruling of Department was a part-time students anyways

Yeah, and I'm really too busy ourselves to touch others myself

But I don't have practice like this then it's nothing I'll put up or down yeah, boy

I want you guys to help out so I can be helping me. Hey come on, baby

You know you can fix no no we we know that the view that David can fix David

As a sub you I know what um I was actually thinking if you

Can

You get your money

Stop Sasha

Three archaea

hot me

If one I did want to what auto te beneath them or chili mac agony just

like that

We're inside the house

Aggo, Baga, Mina. I'm going please please. I want to

I say increases

With me almost

I'm tired ah

What's all this

You have been dying to make love gee. Why are you doing this to me?

Right I was uh supposed to be huh

What do you think me for the sex machine or a hallowed I said, I'm tired I want to sleep, please

Maybe

You know we cannot continue like this

We'll burn it for five years now, and there's no charity show for it. I wanted to make babies don't you understand oh?

Is that why you came back huh oh

If that's why you came back to make babies with your baby-making, machine, huh

What do you think I am baby-making machine

ruff I'm your wife

Okay, I'm not hands. Not a contrary wife I

Was gonna get a condom to satisfy your sexual urge since you can't sleep, but this is all about making babies forget it

What do you mean to see

What I mean is when you are ready to witness I would know when you're ready to spats the family, I'll know

Because that is when we'll be leaving as husband on life under the same roof and that is when who face our problems together

Okay

What are you thinking? What what do you think you think I'm a baby-making machine

Or a sex slave or a toy or a piece of food

What do you guys think you may not marry me when I walk to the Western water dock your wife's yeah?

What do you think you think what?

Piece of wood zone. We don't have blood flow in our veins huh I

Am your wife Ralph, I am NOT a sex slave. I'm not your toy

I am NOT a baby-making machine wife

hmm

And now let me tell you something you don't know you have wasted five years of your life chasing nothing but shadows

Yes, where's that five years? I don't touch me again. You know what I'll do don't

You do

You

So where did you go yesterday?

With the 3-4 hours

Code you your phone wasn't connected to

School to school with whom yeah?

I'm working Kyle. I got a wagon

Huh okay? Why do you want to know?

We were supposed to be together

Well I

Changed my mind and went with my friend. She has already fixed everything for me

my father oh

My knee Falls are working. I can never become

another I

Think I came up I

Saw you come out of the gas was too

I completely know what's going on

I don't want to act like a Woodstock or a bad guy

Max trusts you

So I'm looking at all

Do you know what I go through every night since I left

Do you know to hear my still

Then you can have it

I

Miss my period

And I've been taking pills or pop pills under yet, so I feel

This is the second month, and I'm very worried

Then going to agency diancie yes you heard me D and C

So I am scared scared. I'm so scared

My husband is back already, and I do not know how to go about it

You know how to believe it in my set of comments on our internet addresses find pregnancy

You wouldn't want to miss an opportunity. He has to sleep with me. It fucked me hard. It's every yesterday. Oh

You slept with him already yes think of it

No

two month is too much to cover up and

William is very observant and calculative. You'll find out and if it does I'm doomed Please, Please

Please Miss Elsie oh come here and start telling me all those sheets

Like Rome that could not be eight euros or other remedies

I'm sure don't look like Jordan to you. Do I listen

Roots can never and will never get me pregnant

You have chosen your world card

So sorry baby girl deal with it

Joe you're not even helping matters

Could I do not know what to do? I'm so confused

Let's catch this man is going to kill me he

told you

Oh

Did you call my name, are you kidding me?

You've never given it to me this way I

Felt you going to leave me

Forgive me I'm sorry please forgive me

I've forgiven you

You know what

I was

To

Over the cattle range from

Juniper yeah

We're going to to NAPLAN she gets in a pod

Yeah, well we're on our journey, I want to stop by my parents house, okay?

I know we drop by your parents house too. Okay

Thank you

Give me some sugar

Hello baby, I'm home

Okay, yeah, please come downstairs, so mommy's here that will stay with you all

Right till then

Oh

God you scared me like what the call

Baby they may tell me sorry

So sorry for all of them, and I'm really ready to be the money for this one seventy

Yes, you're joking right show some serious, it's yours

It's beautiful check it out. It's

This is mine, let's go inside

Hi, baby

You're beautiful, thank you

Where you actually

Yeah

Okay and thing for my sweetheart. Oh, thank you

Thank you, okay

You know what please do make sure you come back and only because I don't know wait to prepare your favorite

Cars I'll be back before you know it upper back like in a jiffy. Can we go get us?

That's okay, okay, baby. Take care all right

Okay, okay, and please make sure you come back

Please open the gates for me

Hello baby the other day in five minutes. Just get ready yeah my window

What

Bastien

She

It's an hour

It's great

I need to drive hang on

I'm so sorry. I've already made up my mind to move on with my life

You might love her before you decided to be the man

Let me tell you the truth because I know your memory Sunday

There is no marriage when the man is not living the same place with the woman

That's why the Bible said for this reason

Shall a man leave the father and the mother and go to the woman and kaliesha and the two shall become one you married me

Went abroad to have fun with the white ladies and left me at the detriment of our stupid tradition

Should I try to do the same thing you are doing?

You made me what I am today

And let's be honest everybody knows about it because I was doing it in order not to have anything to do with any man

Unfortunately, I am I loved understood each other more, and I've decided to go to where lesbians accepted as

Reasonable entities don't bother about all the money that you have been sending to me because I will use them judiciously

Thanks so much

Be

Who is wrong with you

Nothing you've been changed give me the impression you're okay, and we both know you're not okay

Perfectly okay, there's absolutely nothing wrong with me

Having methods in you feeling feverish

Show you know and getting tired easily

And you see there's nothing wrong with you

I

Think we need to go for Chico, okay, but do that slow no not tomorrow

Just soap let's go

I'm waiting for you downstairs

That's that's the note my wife sure Fred left foot

For the stole all the money, that's in our custody and waited with the car, right

See

Play me sexy just not deserve to leave all this apartment

I pray I pray I could sit my eyes along

I'm so confused about this. I don't know where this is coming from I'm shocked

I know there's not my top story. Don't see like a cover for my father's doing

I'm very sorry love

Seriously, if that better was to use I would have I'm sorry

never mind, I

Just want to make sure you know about this

Just pray

Oh

My god

Yeah

This is yours I

Know what I want you to do once you take your bags and get into your house

I'm going in there alone. Do you know what I?

Took you away from this house, and I'm bringing you back

I want you to go inside and explain to your parents

What you've been doing with all the drugs in your bags in the house the postal know you've been taking

The pregnancy's you've been aborted the kind of life. You've been leaving oppression beekeeping

Yes, I've forgiven you

But I can't forget

And I can't live with that. I can't live with the fact that

Tomorrow you might stupid

Do you know just just get out of my life get off my brain just go to your parents and just leave?

Nobody knows this is such a sham

You

Are you

Are those once edges to be enough if I've ever told you how beautiful you are

Loving

your Karen

And above all you're trustworthy

Who are you saying this to me?

Because there is always moment of truth

And your moment of truth is now

This would be much more easier for you if you say to truth

Who are you pregnant for

Baby what kind of question is that this baby? I'm carrying is for you you're pregnant for you

What are you talking about?

This right here in my hands

The test results so now tell me who are you pregnant for?

The life is for you

Oh

Whoa I'd rather fall

Why did you call me?

Which are totally everything day weekend

You think I'm sleeping with him

Come on girl

Everything is so D. Already was my way of getting him to do whatever. I want him to do

Yes

- sorry

How many times just I

I can't remember maybe money my

Car also help us also

become what bothers them

Madam a I'm just forgive me

Just promise me more waiver

With all my hands, I promise I will never do that

Stop stop, it's our girl stop

Thank you, where is your mom? She's in our back home? Okay? Well done

Mara

Did

I'm so ashamed of myself I

Can't believe this is happening to me

Oh shit are you?

Chuckling miss

This courtroom

Antonio no way to

Believe you fucked that you slept with my husband

Baby

Drink just drink yes, drink drink smoke drink some models

That's for Ross show us your you know what you mean

That's my baby I

Know my money, honey

We'll make you some drinks

Oh

And our baby

You are all night

Isabelle nervously ladies before

Good, I'm getting scared

she has never even moved one bits, and this is all like ah

Anyway let me wait see mother comes back

Oh

Original shaky, she did he is at MU

She built a cheese aunty

Baby you would die of depression if you keep still and are not talking to anymore

Maybe I've forgiven you so at least try to forgive me and forgive yourself. It's been

One week exactly one week, and you have just kept to yourself you're not eating not talking much not even going out

Tell me what I'm going out for I don't feel like I'm leaving

This shame is too much. Why am I going out to face?

Yes, I know people do lots of crazy stuffs here and there the waters turned upside down fine, but this is too much

Now man is joining wholly much when you someone else all that man am I like you

Understand

Stop stop, see you understand understand was that you scrub someone else's whatever you understand

Gosh

Try stopping me rolling with baby wait hold on you would do something like that ashamed of myself

You know what I've secured your visa and will be traveling back to the University

Oh

Fight you just crazy

Oh Oh - ah

Oh

No

Did you see bahu eye without I came back very links

I was pretty weak and tired that is why I split this money, and I can't find them

What have you please no no really? I'm said let me look around the neighborhood, and I see if I get to that

Use less money why won't you look for them a woman that cannot spend 30 minutes on her daughter?

useless drunk

Sorry for your husband

So this is true. Oh my god. What is happening to us?

Eris I killed Tessa run away and is declared wanted

Nora caught bite by her husband and her fit on decided yet, and now joy is dead

What is happening

Papa so you people came unnoticed is everything okay?

How could you be in the house

We don't know what happened. Yeah home. God forbid Papa anyone that thinks that is alive

Okay, where is your house about your people?

Well you are required to clock to the village to answer for yourself because yata is dead

Meanwhile the husband has requested with lock on this place, so

I am her husband's father

Sans laptop as course was brought to the village back

house help Buddha, I guess she claims to be that one amana a

Woman and a housewife, so we are taking her to the village has to explain to us

Excuse me off you've taken so many frames here, and you have to see

I'm sorry my not allowed to take in your done any or that ring care

Advice you can go home, so we don't get drunk. I'm sorry that the policy yeah

Batman

It's reverse sent me back see

God wants you to give up all for him

Immoral life and alcohol will not give you peace

Only Jesus who died on the cross of Calvary so that you and I will be saved can give you this

System the Bible says in Romans 10:9

And 10 says

That if only you shall confess your sins with your mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in your heart that

God has risen him from the dead you shall be saved

for that

for the heart

man believed through righteousness

and

Man believe when you confess with your mouth

Led to salvation

System I don't know what you must have in person true

What alcohol?

cigarettes

will not say

the only rescue are

You have is the word of God the Bible

This is the only companion you need

system

Harvest. This is my Bible, but I can give you this I see have another one also. I like to pray for you sister

In the mighty name of Jesus my lord, this is your daughter she has come to you today

Hi final my demos no

Why does she go to travel without bordelles bum

That's a lie

When yes leave them

Oh my girl

Noah traveled without telling me, this is crazy

You

What a funny world

full of mysteries

surprises and uncertainties

Just when you feel you have a right that China just began

City girls village girls who was the difference

Where do I really belong now?

She's on the village go

sought for happiness and comfort

Got married to a rich guy who lives abroad and was so happy that she will go to stay in legis

She put the Legos and will to become a big lady, and now this is what is left of me

Countless are bushes sleeping with different men and ladies, and yet, there is no happiness

Darling I'm back

Yes, I just wanted to make this a pleasant surprise

You know I I thought about a lot of things and

Decided to come back

You know I stay abroad and you are here

We're both stay apart. That's not marriage

So I have decided to come back to stay with you together with you as husband and wife

And above all I have come back to watch my baby

So then just within few months

You aborted my baby

You you slept with other man, and we meant you

Oh

And I know what I am going to do

You know what I'm going to do I

Am going to stay back here with you as

One indivisible body as husband and wife as ordained by God

Instead of jump kids in the world looking for what I haven't even found

Thanks God that the doctor confirm that your womb wasn't affected

Above all of this I

Thank God, but

We have both accepted Jesus Christ into our lives and have found

You

For more infomation >> OYINBO WIVES OF LAGOS | New on Cinema | Nigerian Movies | Nollywood Movies | Trending Movies - Duration: 1:31:28.

-------------------------------------------

Команда ЛУЧШИХ в первой половине сезона 2017-18 - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> Команда ЛУЧШИХ в первой половине сезона 2017-18 - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

10 photographes vous donnent leur meilleur conseil (English ST) - Duration: 10:35.

Hello boudins (it's suppose to be cute)

I promised you a little video that will maybe help you

to take better pictures in 2018.

Because this early time of the year is really about good resolutions

Tips for success

Bullet Journals (belette means weasel in french)

Push each other to stop being cougnous (a kind of belgian bread)

I don't know if you have seen it yet but I made an appearance in a Florian Anière's youtube video

a few days ago for Christmas

In this video he had compiled FML from photographers.

Go discover it, it's very funny ! (but in french)

But I wanted to something maybe less funny but very useful in my view.

Compile 10 different photographer's advices

It was not easy at all to bring all theses testimonies together during this Holiday season

But you're going to see that despite this, there are some great names !

Including my absolute idol !

I'm not a "fangirl" type of person but

But about him, I've even gone so far as to go to Dubai to attend his conference...

Let's say that I'm just consistent.

I stop to talk and leave you with these 10 tips

drawn from the experience of 10 different photographers

And I think that you're going to like it

Hello Letizia (It's meee) If you don't know me I'm Sebastien Roignant from the F/1.4 Channel

You asked me to give one tip, THE tip that I can give..

As I answered, there are many advices that I would be able to give that are very essential

that i've learn with time.

But the big tip that I can give right know is to take the time.

To let things come to you.

Today, everyone want everything immediately. We are part of a society that want everything right away !

We're use to it !

While learning and gaining experience is basically about time !

You can only build your experience with time.

You must make make make and make !

You may also step back sometimes.

It was some little tips in one but to progress, improve your level or yourself, it's only about time and reflection.

Take you time to make things, take your time to learn, take the time that you need to master things.

People master something after hundreds and thousands hours of work.

It is with a good reason why we talk about thousands flight hours for pilots.

So take your time to make things and don't want anything right away.

If I had any advice to offer,

It would be, before all, to open yourself.

To not telling yourself « This year, I'm going to do that thing only ».

If I had any advice to offer, that would really be to open yourself to many photographic styles.

But shut up, i'm making a video right now !

Crikey, Haha, It's you Letizia.

You disturb me hahaha, what was I saying ?

If you have an idea stuck in your head, don't let a small budget, a fear or whatever else stop you from concretize it !

Example : If you want to build a scene with 3 characters, a nice set, dress ups and make up

It must certainly not discourage you !

Do it and dont get your blinders on telling you « Oh, the landscape photography is easier ! »

The most useful advice that I can give you is to not get your blinders on

To remove them if you already have some on

Make your projects happen,

And thereupon, enjoy yourself, take pictures and an excellent year to you !

Hello Everyone, I'm Scott

And my advice for you is to be spontaneous

Why ? It's seems to be a very obvious tip but, not for anyone !

During photoshoots I have noticed that

If you're not enough spontaneous with the model and the team

or even just reactive

the model will not follow your « move »

and it can be visible on the pictures

Maybe you're going to tell me

« But what about a moody photoshoot with a sad or desperate atmosphere ? »

Even in this particular case, you can be spontaneous

Because the model will be even more motivated to be involved into you project !

It's really something that I strong noticed.

As french speaking people say : « Smile to life and life will smile you back »

It works on the same rule !

If your ask you model to smile or laugh,

you must be able to do it as well ! Don't hesitate !

Believe be, it's going to improve the atmosphere !

Don't move !

Hello everyone, I'm Remy Peeters !

The big advice that I want to give to everyone who practice photography

is to be passionate above all !

As long as you make things with passion, you'll get creativity.

It's great if you can make money with your pictures but It's essentiel to not let it become a pure business.

Make things with passion and love, the creativity will follow.

Happy New Year !

I wish a lot a photographic projects to everyone !

Can you notice that this video was made on the fly ? Without any microphone (because I forgot it at my studio) Can you feel it ?

Mmmm you feel it good. (lol)

So, my peace of advice for this new year if you want to take better pictures

There is one thing that you have to buy

This is not a new lens, this is not a new camera

This is not a tripod or any accessory, it's….

A flight ticket.

If you love to attend humanist or animal photographic exhibitions for example,

Usually they all have one thing in common :

They were not taken around your place.

n fact, if you want artistically stimulate yourself, a good method is to put yourself in an exotic context.

It means things that are not familiar for you.

like landscapes, people or cultures that you don't know

or even a weather that you are not use to.

But things that are far from your usual environment.

So my advice is this one : To make great pictures in 2018, purchase some flight tickets.

Happy New Year and see you next time !

My advice for 2018 is to renew your current photographic approach.

For this brand new year you're going to put away the photo editing !

Forget photoshop, Learn again photography basics !

Learn how to use every single feature of your camera !

When you're building you scene, pay attention to every details.

Take trashes/bins, posts, out of your frame !

Place correctly your subject keeping the light in mind.

Your Challenge for 2018 ? No photoshop !

Get you images printed !

Look at these, some little 10x15cm, it's nothing.

It will allow you to improve your photo selection.

Because it's going to cost you money,

you will ask yourself which one you want to print.

And with a home print like this one you can even hide your face !

It's going to give a new value to your pictures.

Because today on internet we can scroll images all the day

On Facebook, on our phone, in the street, we can see images and images and images.

You can make books with your photos.

Make books ! Books are posh and beautiful !

These pictures that you decided to print will stay, they'll be better !

You will even be able to make badass photo prints…

… that are huge !

Printing a picture is about giving its value back.

Printing a picture will help you to make better pictures !

So print them !

Hello Everybody, Happy New Year !

First advice, pay attention to the framing of your pictures.

You are usually not the one who chose the subject

Usually during a photo report or something equivalent,

Your first touch is going to be the framing and the composition.

It will set your work appart from other's work.

Second advice, grow a photographic culture.

Go check the work of the in vogue photographer on the web

But also the work of some old photographic masters

Whether it's fashion, portrait, landscape or report.

I can suggest you some of them,

Like Julien Coquentin, the one who made « Tôt un dimanche matin » about Montréal.

Alex Web, For me he's a kind of a master in Street photography.

Here you can see a gorgeous image. Notice the colors, the compo, the framing etc..

Also, Harry Gruyaert Two really good looking books with nice pictures inside.

Trent Park With a lot of black and white pictures, there are quite intense photos.

Definitely grow a nice photographic pictures. It can only inspire you !

Last little tip that I've followed myself : face a 365 challenge.

I've found it very formative !

Basically, you're going to take a new picture each day and post it online.

Of course, the idea is not to cheat and take 20 good pictures to post them the next 20 days.

This is going to push you to find inspiration, to practice..

There is nothing better !

If you're following me a bit one the social medias

Instagram, etc..

My advice will not surprise you.

What i'm going to encourage you to do this year

Is to constrain yourself

To go out of your comfort zone

and to quit your habits !

You're probably going to make mistakes

and have a hard time

But it's how we learn faster and better

We do not learn that much while doing all the time what we already are able to do

We don't progress when we live on our assets

I don't know if you've noticed it but it's very depressing to stagnate

So we have to mistreat ourselves a bit

to develop various competencies

One obvious solution is to challenge ourselves

To put ourselves into troubles

A lot of contraints and challenges exist

like the custom-made one I've made last month

"to make a photoshoot everyday based on a word drawn the day before"

Shoot strangers, shoot in 5 minutes, shoot at night, shoot without loking at your camera screen,

shoot a picture a day, a picture a month, only with your phone

I'm currently making a video about this theme

I hope that you liked this video

Sorry i'm tired, my poor english skills are now dying, i need to sleep hahahaha. Sorry <3

Don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe !

Bye bye boudins :)

For more infomation >> 10 photographes vous donnent leur meilleur conseil (English ST) - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL - Duration: 10:27.

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL

For more infomation >> Tristana Montage 10 - Best Tristana Plays Compilation 2018 | Razmik LOL - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

On the go with EF #58 – Liam goes deep into Sydney's Botanic Garden - Duration: 6:19.

Hello everybody and Happy New Year!

I thought I'd start out this year by getting to know Sydney, Australia.

I've never been here before and it feels like the perfect way to get this year started.

The Sydney Opera House was opened in 1973

and is comprised of several different performance venues.

It hosts well over 1500 performances each year.

I must say, I really like the architecture of this place.

The cool shapes. They're kind of like shark fins. It really adds character to this place.

And the water is just glistening here. It makes for an absolutely fabulous setting.

If you come to Sydney, you must visit this place, obviously.

I mean, come on. You can't come all the way here and not see this.

Right next to the Opera House is the Botanic Garden.

This is the Royal Botanic Garden.

It's got loads of trees and different plants from all over the world.

There are some nice looking plants here.

Big trees. It's cool to see a collection of trees like this from all the world in one place.

Well, that's an interesting looking tree.

The common name for this tree is "dragon blood" and this particular one is 100 years old!

There are so many different branches. I've never seen anything like it before.

Look! We just saw a really cool lizard here. I think we scared it. It's gone into the bushes.

We lost it. Anyway, it was cool to see it for a brief moment.

Nice tree!

And for example, that bird over there looks really interesting.

It's quite massive.

We don't have those types of birds at home,

so it's cool to see them here in a semi-urban environment as well.

The part we're in now is known as the fernery because there are lots of ferns.

Makes sense, right? Come in here. It kind of feels like a jungle.

It's a nice contrast to the urban environment just outside here.

Going gaga for ferns.

Australia is full of lots of dangerous and venomous spiders.

I'm not sure what this one is, but I'm definitely not going to take any chances.

I'm just going to leave it be for now.

I don't know. From afar, they all look kind of similar,

but actually, when you look closer at the leaves, you notice that they're quite different.

This one is smoother, whereas those ones over there that we passed have several

different kinds of spikes sticking out.

This is quite interesting.

As you know, plants are obviously good because they give us oxygen and clean the air.

But, you know, ferns actually purify the water by absorbing toxic heavy metals

and storing them in their leaves.

Very interesting. Way to go, ferns! Nature is so awesome, man!

This is cool. This is a wishing tree.

In earlier times, people believed that these trees contained spirits

and you could make a wish by touching them

- this is where the saying "touch wood" comes from –

or by walking around the tree three times forwards and three times backwards.

So, that's what I'm going to do now.

I'm going to make a wish.

I'll probably wish for world peace and a new bike because mine is broken.

Alright. Let's go.

Let's see what type of tree this is. Sandpaper fig.

Rub the leaves of the sandpaper fig between your fingers

and you'll see where it gets its common name from. Let's try it out.

It's quite rough like sandpaper.

Yeah. My fingers are really smooth now.

This is nice. Who needs hand cream? Let me just file my hand.

Very nice. I look like a cat.

Look at this one. It says here it's almost as rare as a dinosaur.

It's native to Australia. Wollemi pines - that's what they're called -

were only known as fossils and thought of being extinct for millions of years

until they were discovered in 1994. That was quite recent!

It must feel like you've stumbled upon a dinosaur or something.

We're about to enter the succulent garden. Everything is so sharp here!

I guess the reason why they have these spikes is because

they have so much water and nutrients on the inside that

many animals would like to eat them.

I guess this protects them from that because you wouldn't want to touch this …

… he said while he was touching it.

Guys, it was a great idea to start off my year here in Sydney.

I've had a great time looking at the Opera House and walking around here in the Botanic Garden,

seeing lots of beautiful trees and flowers. What's your favorite flower?

Leave a comment below and the best answer can win this.

Make sure you watch next week's episode when I'm at the beach.

See you then. Take care. Bye bye.

Next week: Liam takes a swim at Bondi Beach

For more infomation >> On the go with EF #58 – Liam goes deep into Sydney's Botanic Garden - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

DAY6 Official Fan Club "My Day" Invitation Video - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> DAY6 Official Fan Club "My Day" Invitation Video - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Специальный визит часть 4 часть(Русские сабы)-Финал - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> Специальный визит часть 4 часть(Русские сабы)-Финал - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Харчо с курицей и рисом, простой рецепт - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Харчо с курицей и рисом, простой рецепт - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

OSVOJITE BICYCLE KARTE, NOVOGODISNJI GIVEAWAY + SPECIJAL ZA 500 SUBA + OBJASNJENJE TRIKA SA KARTAMA - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> OSVOJITE BICYCLE KARTE, NOVOGODISNJI GIVEAWAY + SPECIJAL ZA 500 SUBA + OBJASNJENJE TRIKA SA KARTAMA - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Las mejores canciones de Jamas- Camilo Sesto - Las canciones más vistas en Youtube 2018 - Duration: 58:29.

For more infomation >> Las mejores canciones de Jamas- Camilo Sesto - Las canciones más vistas en Youtube 2018 - Duration: 58:29.

-------------------------------------------

Điều Thú Vị Chắc Chắn Bạn Không Thể Tin Ở Amazon ?( Phần 2 ) - Duration: 13:02.

For more infomation >> Điều Thú Vị Chắc Chắn Bạn Không Thể Tin Ở Amazon ?( Phần 2 ) - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

Eylül Alışveriş merkezinde Golf oynadı Eylülle Oyuncak Tv-Eğlenceli çocuk videosu - Duration: 5:56.

we played golf

For more infomation >> Eylül Alışveriş merkezinde Golf oynadı Eylülle Oyuncak Tv-Eğlenceli çocuk videosu - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

FIRST IMPRESSION OR HINAAN? - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 AND RESOLUTION - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> FIRST IMPRESSION OR HINAAN? - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 AND RESOLUTION - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Suhana Khan Looks Like A Diva With Shahrukh Khan In A Family Wedding - Duration: 4:01.

Suhana Khan Looks Like A Diva With Shahrukh Khan In A Family Wedding

For more infomation >> Suhana Khan Looks Like A Diva With Shahrukh Khan In A Family Wedding - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Rucka's moral case for Egoism - Duration: 3:21.

And virtually everyone here seems to agree

that

The government can do whatever

The fuck the government wants if it "Benefits Society"

so you have no inalienable rights

It's all about pragmatism

It's all about "What makes sense at this very moment,"

and you know fuck who gets hurt by it

Let me give you an example that might make sense pewdiepie

Let's say me and my two friends decide to violate you

in the butthole

and

we say "ok let's do this," "let's do this to pewdiepie's butthole."

and you know you say "no, please this is my butthole."

"I don't feel you have the right to insert yourself into me"

and we go

"Hmm," "well ok, how about just the tip?"

and you say

"oh no no no, not even the tip"

"this is my butthole you may not even insert just the tip"

"...And in fact if you do insert just the tip.."

"..I feel that you'll then justify putting the rest of your.."

"..Long dick into my butthole.."

"..Because the same lack of principle that made you think."

"you may insert just the tip into my butthole"

"is now being used to justify full penetration"

and then we go "oh ok well.."

"ummmmm"

"hey you know, let's put ourselves inside pewdiepies butthole.."

"..Because it benefits society."

"I think it will benefit society"

and you go

"no, no, see."

"I don't believe it WILL benefit society"

"but even if it does benefit society."

"it's my butthole"

"you may not put yourself inside of me"

"without my permission"

"I feel i have rights here that you are overlooking"

and we go

"hmmmm"

"ok well how about this.."

"we'll take turns uh, raping pewdiepie's butthole"

"and then we'll charge each other money for it"

"and we'll pass our money from one to another"

"so we're stimulating the economy"

"that way so it creates jobs"

"like a broken window"

"let's do that"

"let's take turns raping pewdiepie's butthole to stimulate the economy"

and you go

"no please, I have my rights"

"I am an individual Citizen"

"with inalienable rights"

"and"

"there can be no rights without property rights"

"and my property begins with my butthole"

"you may not put yourself inside of me"

"I don't care if you are working for the government"

"I don't care who you are"

"I have my rights"

"and you may not put yourself into my butthole"

and we all get together me and my friends and we vote on it

and we vote "yeah"

"yep, uh, ok, it's three to nothing we are now going to now insert ourselves into pewdiepie's butthole"

That's how everybody thinks these days

that's what you're doing pewdiepie

when you

think of laws

in terms of the government can just do whatever "benefits society"

and you're overlooking the rights of individual people

that's what you're essentially doing

only instead of a butthole it's peoples companies

or it's peoples money that's being taken

a man who owns an enormous ISP

a man who owns comcast

has the same rights as you and me

ok?

and

telling him what he can do with his own property

his company

is in priniple no different than telling you who you may and may not allow into your butthole

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét