Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

BREAKING! Trump Just Had Them All Arrested!

ENTIRE Democratic Party Is FURIOUS!

Illegal immigration is a concern for many Americans.

And the Trump administration has made it there mission to stamp it out as much as possible

and crackdown on criminals.

One story that recently surfaced in the conservative media is something that everyone should be

worried about.

During a sting operation to try and reign in a plethora of illegal aliens, over 475

gang members were arrested by law enforcement agents with Immigration and Customs Enforcement

(ICE).

65 were released by an American immigration judge while merely four were actually maintained

on arrest for criminal charges.

A recent report indicates that 99 MS-13 gang members who came to the United States illegally

were unaccompanied minors.

Sadly, over 64 of them, the majority, were granted the status of Special Immigrant Juvenile.

This special designation is a quasi-amnesty program for those who crossed the America-Mexican

border illegally.

Breitbart News reported,

"Nearly 100 recently arrested MS-13 gang members arrived in the United States by crossing

through the U.S.-Mexico border as "unaccompanied minors" and then getting resettled throughout

the country by the federal government.

About 475 gang members have been arrested by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement

(ICE) agency's "Operation Matador" sting, with 99 of those gang members arrested having

arrived in the U.S. as "unaccompanied minors."

Of the 99 MS-13 gang members who entered the country as unaccompanied minors, 64 of them

were granted Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJ), which acts as a quasi-amnesty program

for young illegal aliens who cross the southern border.

Of the 475 gang members arrested by ICE in this operation, 65 of them had been allowed

to be released into the U.S. by an immigration judge, while four were re-arrested on criminal

charges after they were released.

Unaccompanied minors who cross the southern border have continued to be resettled across

the U.S. despite a direct correlation of the quasi-amnesty program — known as the Unaccompanied

Minor Childrens (UAC) program — with the proliferation of the MS-13 gang in regions

of the country like Nassau County and Suffolk County in New York.

Under President Trump's administration, the UAC program has continued.

For example, in Fiscal Year 2018 thus far, nearly 200 unaccompanied minors have been

resettled in Suffolk County, along with almost 280 in Queens County, and more than 115 in

Nassau County, despite the regions' issues with the MS-13 gang.

Miami-Dade County also struggling with a massive illegal alien population, has had to take

in nearly 400 unaccompanied minors thus far in Fiscal Year 2018, as well as Palm Beach

County, which has had more than 33o unaccompanied minors resettled in the region."

This large sting operation is not the only one that has taken place that led to the arrest

of MS-13 members.

In Maryland, six members of the street gang were seen before a federal grand jury.

All of the perpetrators were aged 19 to 22 and a part of a nine-count indictment.

Their crimes ranged from murder, racketeering, to conspiracy.

The Baltimore Sun reported, "The latest indictments come roughly two

weeks after an MS-13 member from another Maryland community was convicted in a federal racketeering

conspiracy.

Raul Ernesto Landaverde Giron of Silver Spring was found guilty of murder in aid of racketeering

and faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison.

Following that conviction, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Maryland has "suffered

terribly" because of the "uniquely barbaric" gang's criminal activities.

In charges announced Thursday, Juan Carlos Sandoval Rodriguez, 20, is accused of luring

a victim to a park in Annapolis, where he and other alleged MS-13 members and associates

murdered him.

Prosecutors believe the March 2016 killing was motivated by a desire to enhance or maintain

rank within the gang or gain status as a member.

In October 2016, four defendants allegedly attempted to murder two others in Annapolis,

largely by stabbing the victims repeatedly.

Last year, Sessions designated MS-13 as a "priority" for the Department of Justice's

Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force.

That designation directs prosecutors to pursue all legal avenues to target the gang and lets

local police agencies tap into federal money to help pay for gang-related investigations."

MS-13, or the Mara Salvatrucha, is believed by federal prosecutors to have thousands of

members nationwide, primarily immigrants from Central America.

It emerged in the 1980s from a stronghold in Los Angeles.

But its true rise began after members were deported back to El Salvador in the 1990s.

President Donald Trump blames lax U.S. immigration laws for allowing deported members to return

to the U.S.

Federal authorities say the danger posed by the decades-old street gang has been increasing.

During a December stop in Baltimore, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen described

MS-13 as a "threat to our homeland security.""

Immigration remains a hot-button issue.

While conservatives argue that we need to toughen up on border security liberals have

argued we need to be more generous with children who were brought to the United States illegally

by their parents when they did not have a choice.

The rise in gang violence by gangs such as MS-13 that are run by illegal immigrants has

pushed this controversial debate to the forefront of news outlets all across the nation further

dividing people.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING! Trump Just Had Them All Arrested! ENTIRE Democratic Party Is FURIOUS! - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Ways to Break Down a Pallet - Duration: 3:28.

So I've taken apart a lot of pallets in my time and I've learn a lot through that process.

So what I'm going to do is combine all those tricks into one single short video to help

make your life easier when you're dissassembling a pallet.

So this is "Top 10 Ways To Break Down a Pallet, or at least make it easier since it's always

a pain in the butt".

Now most pallets you're going to find are going to be this style which have 3 runners

across the width and the slats on the top and bottom of those runners.

Now just using a pry bar and some elbow grease to pull these apart is an option, but I think

working smarter and not harder is the way to go.

Method 1.

Now these slats are nailed in the middle and also on either end.

Now more times than not you're going to find cracks along the ends just because they have

to nail them so close to the ends of the slats.

So since it's really not worth saving that little bit of wood, I'll just cut it right

off.

So I just set the depth of my circular saw to the thickness of the slat on the particular

pallet.

Usually they're around 3/8 to 1/2" but I've seen them as thick as an inch or more.

And then with the depth of your saw set you just run it straight along the inside edge

of these nails.

I'm always sure to use a blade that's pretty warn out already just in case I hit some nails.

So there you go, removing the 2 side runners takes a lot of the structural integrity away

from the pallet, so it's a lot easier to go at this with the pry bar now and pull the

rest of it apart.

Method 2.

Now method number 2 requires a little bit more of a finesse.

So you really just need to connect with the pallet on a one on one level.

Takes a bit of effort sometimes, but just keep at it and you'll get there.

You've never been anything in your life.

They only made you into a pallet because you weren't good for anything else.

You know what, you're probably just full of chemicals anyway.

Wow, see, we're making progress.

It's alright, we're getting there.

You were just used your whole life, make you carry heavy stuff on your back and then throw

you out in the trash.

You know what, I'd better check your stamp, I think you're a methyl bromide pallet because

you make me sick.

I hope you know you were never worth anything people would just give you away for free.

And you know what I'm going to do?

I'm probably going to turn you into shot glasses that people can't even use anyway to make

you even more worthless than you are right now.

So useless, you know your parents never loved you anyway?

You know there's a reason they put you in the trash?

Because that's what you are.

You're trash.

You're just made out of junk wood.

Come on just give up already.

Oh you just...

Hey we got it!

So uhh, there you go.

Now you've just got to take the nails out.

Method 3.

Now most

For more infomation >> Top 10 Ways to Break Down a Pallet - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT DOES VEDA MEAN ON YOUTUBE - WHAT IS VEDA? - Duration: 3:43.

who knows what today is I don't know why I'm pointing down there Easter! Not really.

Okay yeah I mean today really is Easter and it's April Fool's but more important

than anything today is Veda it marks the first day of April I'm not fooling

around do you even know what Veda is Veda means

vlog every day either in April or August this is something that a lot of YouTube

creators do they do it for a number of reasons I have a video coming up about

that tomorrow because this is vlog every day of course

so you can check that out tomorrow make sure and subscribe as well as check the

descriptions in these videos because if you're not you're missing out how do you

come up with ideas to vlog every day in April or August or whatever you want I

made a video about that so you can check that video out think I made that last

week because someone asked me so I do listen to what you have to say so I'm

listening to your audience obviously one thing check the video out it's in

the description you know what Veda is and you know how

to make your videos like if you're excited I know you're gonna participate

because if you're treating your blog or vlog YouTube channel like a business

then you need to show up so that's the first part of this and there's no

excuses for the equipment that you use I'm filming this on my iphone right now

and I made a whole video about the equipment that I use and what I would

use to get started today if you have any questions so there's no

excuses for video ideas and there's no excuses for not having the right

equipment because everybody has a phone you need to start treating your vlog

like a business and the best way to do that is to invest in yourself and in the

right tools but if the right tools start with a phone then you're really just

getting started and you should have that already there's tons of ways that you

can do this maybe video about that already all you need is your phone to

get started I've given you ideas I've told you about the equipment that you

need check that out in the description make sure to subscribe and comment below

I want to know are you participating in Veda are you a vlogger are you doing

this thing so that I can follow you and everyone else on my channel can also

meet you it would be a really good idea to hang out in my comments section and

let me know what you want to hear I've made some room I've got some videos

coming out about how I plan my content and how to film how to edit there's a

lot of really good stuff coming up soon this month so you're gonna want to stick

around oh by the way I'm brandi of www.BlogginBrandi.com I talk about

branding business and most importantly how to promote yourself on social media

like YouTube so that's part of this whole Veda thing I want to help you get

better I want to help myself get better and we can do this together thanks for

watching I'll see you in the next video, Tomorrow!

For more infomation >> WHAT DOES VEDA MEAN ON YOUTUBE - WHAT IS VEDA? - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Florida Primary Debates - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Florida Primary Debates - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

ALERTA ÀS ALMAS DESPERTAS (importante) p/Conselho Arcturiano - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> ALERTA ÀS ALMAS DESPERTAS (importante) p/Conselho Arcturiano - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

🔴LIVE #54 PUBG First Person (FPP) SQUAD - Duration: 1:09:45.

For more infomation >> 🔴LIVE #54 PUBG First Person (FPP) SQUAD - Duration: 1:09:45.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Perder La Grasa Abdominal En Una Sola Noche Sin Hacer Dieta - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Cómo Perder La Grasa Abdominal En Una Sola Noche Sin Hacer Dieta - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

¿Te Diste Cuenta? FREEZER y SHALLOT (Yamoshi) serán ALIADOS en contra GOKU - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> ¿Te Diste Cuenta? FREEZER y SHALLOT (Yamoshi) serán ALIADOS en contra GOKU - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

ternyata ada yah ??? EXCLUSIVE RECOLOR di HOT WHEELS? - Duration: 9:39.

welcome back to channel AToyZ

to day we will review about hot wheels exclusive recolor 2017

welcome to channel AToyZ

For more information about hot wheels review hot wheels indonesia, please kindly check on video description below

thanks for watching AToyZ Youtube video channel

don't forget to like share and subscribe this video and be the firs one to get notice

For more infomation >> ternyata ada yah ??? EXCLUSIVE RECOLOR di HOT WHEELS? - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Did Jesus Rise From the Dead? - Duration: 22:18.

For more infomation >> Did Jesus Rise From the Dead? - Duration: 22:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to use steam? 🤔💻- Charlynder - Store - Library - Community - Duration: 5:35.

if you want to learn a little to handle steam and know what are the

functionalities and the sections that you offers today seems a bit like this

topic about the sections as per example the store the library the

community we will start with the most basic thing that is

store since it can be accessed easily by default that you create your

account two samples latest news

launches best titles offers he even personalizes a little with his

latest game downloads for offer you the games that are most

related to your taste to be able to pay We will use the sting or led or wallet

steam or also for webmoney followed accounts of these after acquiring the

game it is added automatically in our

own library if you want to give your friend a gift

You can buy cards or gift cards from sting to be able to send greetings to your

friends who also have an account in the same platform

now the sting coupons that other way to buy or make a discount on

games is quite beneficial because You can get better prices but

they only serve for one game at a time I recommend that you use it when there

games that seem too expensive or that have just left or have just been

published as they are obtained then the distributors the developers that

even the sting itself usually offer the during festivities

You can also exchange it between users

right here we can access the news where they let you know

the latest news the games were recommended according to your choices

the statistics on the number of users online

the number of users who are playing the same as you and the most used games

currently in case your interest now it's up to the library that in the

section where are our list of games that we bought in the

store validated as a code or in the case that she has other games in

Your PC is allowed to add styles but without the services that it offers

the third section is the community that started as a forum of opinions and little

little evolved until having several sections like for example the start

where are the latest updates of content that other users upload

as your example screenshots to bulls videos achievements and game guides

that this will help us rather than in the If you find yourself working for a

game and you need to pass it on to others users also upload it and so all

help the discussions that is the second part

of the community where each user gives your own opinion is ask questions

brings information to others after star wars or what seems like a

of the most important parts and more interesting of humanity because the

users download content that others users have created for games

specific as for example objects moves down more

basically they are updates from others players and they are pretty

accessible the green light is the other section is the other part of the community

which is also quite impressionable because it's a system in which the

community of users is the one that decides what games are going to be included in the store

sting this helps you a lot developers to know what is the

opinion of the players and that makes more close to the evolution of the

developments of the games because the people can say and according to that they form

surveys to know what game are the what people like the most

it's basically where your opinion is listen and the market is asserted

the market is very easy to understand here the simplest or just buy

and sell items that other players have done it and the user that

he sells them he decides the price of these objects

at the same time that sting takes a commission for this but beware that this is not

can be done in free accounts of games must have bought or

spent a minimal amount on some previous transaction or there must be

that they have liked that it serves them for know more about how it works is

end what things does it have for you that you can

use within your account if you already you have or for what reason it should be created

an account then we'll talk about how create an account and see you guys later

please if you like the video, give it a like and do not forget to crush on the

youtube bell if they want to receive more of this type of content with

notifications directly to your cell phone

For more infomation >> How to use steam? 🤔💻- Charlynder - Store - Library - Community - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Louisville man arrested after setting apartment on fire - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Louisville man arrested after setting apartment on fire - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

The day I was threatened - Duration: 12:31.

...so tired...

Good morning, Félix

Why didn't you upload a video

(gibberish) IT'S SCHOOL

Don't make up excuses about...

Mission acomplished

(more gibberish) YOU KILLED HIM

I WASN'T ACTUALLY GONNA KILL HIM

Now this channel is MINE

Hi, I'm the real Félix

A few months ago, I told you I got my new record on Flappy Bird, which is around 500 points, so...

I'll show you that attempt I recorded like 1 or 2 months ago. (Deep voice) Bye

April Fools :) (that record is real)

For more infomation >> The day I was threatened - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

A Wild Week Of Weather On The Way - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> A Wild Week Of Weather On The Way - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Planejar ou executar? - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Planejar ou executar? - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Bathroom Renovation Gold Coast QLD 4226 I 0756463736 - Duration: 1:51.

Bathroom renovations Gold Coast. Best Bathroom renovations in Gold Coast 0756463736 www.bathroomrenogoldcoast.com Looking for the best "Bathroom renovator " in Gold Coast look no further. The Gold Coasts best bathroom renovation service is only a phone call away. 0756463736 Gold Coast Queensland Best bathroom renovation service in Gold Coast I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (https://www.youtube.com/editor)

For more infomation >> Bathroom Renovation Gold Coast QLD 4226 I 0756463736 - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

March 2018 Reading Wrap Up [CC] - Duration: 12:38.

Hi, YouTube, it's Kathy, and this is my March 2018 Reading Wrap Up.

If you're not already aware, I do weekly entertainment wrap ups of everything I read, watch, and

listen to, but recently I have started doing wrap ups of just the books, which is what

we're doing today.

I'm going to start with nerdy, hardcore stats and charts, and then work from my lowest

star rated book to my highest star rated book.

In March, I read 12 books, for a total of 4749 pages. That takes into account converting

audiobook minutes to pages, so 2255 of those pages were actually 86 hours of audiobook.

The age breakdown for these books was 6 adult books, and 6 YA books. Without meaning to,

I have had a 50/50 split the past couple of months.

This month I read mostly contemporary, at 58.3%, followed by 8.3%, or one book each,

of non-fiction, horror, historical fiction, science fiction, and fantasy. If you adjust

for amount of pages in each genre, horror gets a much bigger part of the pie because

Stephen King put 400 pages of originally cut content back in the edition of his book I

read this month.

75% of these books, no surprise, came from the library, where I work, but I borrowed

a couple and one was a gift.

I read four audiobooks, four paperback books, three hardcover books, and one uncorrected proof.

The majority of my books were in the 300-399 pages range, and about half of them were published

this year or last year. Most of these books were by female authors, and most of the protagonists

were also female. I read books set in the United States, United Kingdom, and other worlds.

In terms of diversity, all of my reads had some aspect of diversity, be it mental health,

race, queer rep, physical disability, or combinations therein.

This was a pretty good reading month if you go by star ratings. This month I read one

3 star book, three 3.5 star books, three 4 star books, two 4.5 star books, and three

5 star books.

Let's start with the lowest rated read and work our way to the highest, shall we?

My 3 star read this month was An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon. Although this

one had a lot of creativity, it boils down to basically slavery in space, and there's

a trope in science fiction I hate which is "we have this future society but we've regressed

to being super homophobic and racist" and all of the bad things that currently exist

have gotten worse in the future. I really hate this trope.

Although this book definitely had interesting things to say about gender and race, it was

hard to read them in this future where, one would hope, these issues would have been alleviated.

Our main character is on a generation ship that is run by a monarchy. That monarch is

dying. She has medical skills but she doesn't want to use it to help himm. In fact, right

now might be a really good time for a revolution.

My first 3.5 star read this month was Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire. This is the

third in the Wayward Children series. What I love most about this series is every

book seems to go into a different fantasy world, which is just so much fun. This one

went into a world where logic is very different than our own world, and I really liked that

we got to see some of the characters from previous books that aren't in our world, or

this weird, less logical world.

My next 3.5 star read was Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell. I picked this up while

I was visiting St. Petersburg, and it's just an itty-bitty little book about people that

like Star Wars. It is a very tiny, little novella, and it's

Rainbow Rowell, so it's cute. And, obviously, also nerdy, which is a thing that

I enjoy. It basically follows some characters that are sitting outside the theatre, waiting

for The Force Awakens to open. Unlike in the 70's, you don't really need to do this, and

there's only a few of them doing it, and they feel weird about it, but also excited for

the movie. And it has a cute little twist at the end

that I really enjoyed.

My last 3.5 star read was It Looks Like This by Rafi Mittlefehldt. This is the one that

I got as a gift while I was in Florida. This one is a very tragic, queer YA, so if

you're not looking to have tragedy in your queer rep, this is not the book to read. In

some aspects it is a really sweet coming of age tale where this character does figure

out that he's queer, and has a crush on another boy, and it's adorable... but then tragedy

ensues. This book actually went to some places that

I haven't really seen in queer lit because I try to avoid the very tragic queer lit,

but our protagonist does spend some time at a conversion camp, of all places. So, obviously,

trigger warnings up the wazoo for this book. But if you feel like this is something you

can read, it was a very hard-hitting tale that I think you could get something out of.

My first 4 star read was Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre, which is the second in the Deanna

Madden series. And obviously, being a second book, I'm not

going to talk too much about it, but it pretty much picks up where the last one left off.

It the last one, you follow a character who is a cam girl with murderous tenancies, so

you can just imagine where this next one might go.

It was still sexy, I still enjoyed the characters, and I will, eventually, read the third one

just to see who it all ties up.

My next 4 star read was the longest book that I have read in a very long time, and that

was The Stand by Stephen King. This was a 48 hour audiobook, and I read it in about

a week because I had to for a weekly wrap up. Whoops!

So The Stand is an epic dystopian novel following many characters before, during, and after

a super flu wipes out about 99% of the population. There's a lot of lines drawn in terms of good

and evil. Like I mentioned earlier in the video, originally this book was 400 pages

shorter because the accounting team made him make some cuts, and this was, like, a ten

year anniversary release where he was allowed to put back in 400 pages.

So it was long. That being said, though, King really knows

what he's doing with his writing, and writing characters. And this is basically a very large

collection of character studies, so it was very enjoyable from that aspect.

Also, being Stephen King, and also being published almost 30 years ago, there is some problematic

language, but at this point in his career, I think you know [that] if you're going into

a Stephen King, especially an older one, it's going to have those elements.

And because I don't know an differently about him, I assume that the characters he's included

have been attempts at including those types of characters as opposed to making fun of

those types of characters. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I do not, however, recommend listening to the entire audiobook in one week, because

it's way too much audiobook for one week. Even when you put it on double speed, it's

still 24 hours of audiobook in one week. Don't do this to yourself; learn from my mistakes.

My last 4 star read was Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal.

This audiobook is a much more reasonable length, at about ten and a half hours, and it follows

Nikki, who lives in London, and is the daughter of Indian immigrants who drops out of law

school, much to the chagrin of her parents, because she's not passionate about it.

While she's trying to figure out what she's passionate about, she sees a flyer indicating

that the local community centre needs a teacher for a creative writing class. She likes to

write, she likes empowering women - she figures this is a really good fit for her. When she

gets there, she realizes that the class is not exactly what she thought it was going

to be. And then, from there, it changes to something even more interesting.

I'm sure you can figure out where it goes based on the title of the book.

I really enjoyed reading this. I was intrigued by the culture of the women who were in the

class. It was interesting to see the perspective of immigrants, and then also the perspective

of their children. I also really enjoyed that Nikki's sister is much more traditional than

she is. So we see most of the things through Nikki's perspective. She's very feminist,

and liberal, and forward thinking, whereas her sister wants a traditional, arranged marriage.

It just feeds into the fact that people can be in a culture, and do things differently

than each other, but still be a part of the same culture.

My first 4.5 star read was This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills. This one was adorable.

I read this really early in the month, so although I remember some of the things I like

about it, I know that I've forgotten a bunch of it already because I read it before I went

on my trip, and I have been go, go, go ever since that trip started.

So our main character, Sloane, moves into a new town during her last year in high school

because - basically moving for her Dad's job... sort of.

Here Dad is a writer, but his last book kind of bombed, and he has a bunch of writers'

block, and they figure if they move to this new area, it might help him.

While Sloane is there, she meets a group of new friends, cool things ensue, and her Dad

gets into fanfiction and the writing thereof. And it's wonderful. There's all sorts of different

types of relationships in this book - familial relationships, friend relationships, romantic

relationships - and I really enjoyed how it all came together.

My other 4.5 star read was The Devil in White City by Erik Larson.

This is non-fiction about the creating of the Columbus World's Fair as well as H. H.

Holmes, who was a prolific serial killer during that time, and also before that time.

So I originally went into this knowing that I wanted to read about H. H. Holmes, because

I'd heard about him on Sherlock, of all places, and I wanted to know more about this serial

killer. A lot of this book is about the architects of the fair, so it is kind of a 50/50, which

I wasn't expecting, but I definitely still enjoyed.

So many things came out of the World's Fair that are still in use today, and I have so

many little tidbits in the back of my mind that I can just pull up in fun conversation

- which I never have 'cause I stay at home all the time.

So many things were invented for or premiered at the World's Fair. You know those squished

commemorative pennies? World's Fair. Also, spray paint, the Ferris Wheel... unfortunately

Pabst Blue Ribbon, which, ew. And then on the serial killer side of things,

we have this very complex man who created a hotel in which to kill people.

Both aspects of this book were extremely fascinating.

My first 5 star read this month was a reread of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky

Albertalli. I reread this as part of the Travel Simon project, and I did a video on it, so

I will link that in places.

Obviously, being a reread, I knew I was going to love it. I loved it again... duh.

And, at this point, if you don't know what Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda is, hi.

Uh, so, it's about this boy, who falls in love with another boy over email. But nobody

knows her's gay. And nobody knows the other boy is gay. And then somebody finds his emails

and blackmails him. It is about friendship, it's about family,

it's about coming out, and it should be about coming out on your own terms and not somebody

else's. And, oh yeah, they recently made a movie about it, which I watched last week

and loved.

My next 5 star read was The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee.

Yes, I'm late to the party on this one. I knew I was going to love it, but I also have

this weird aversion to doing the super popular thing at the same time as everyone else. And,

of course, the example I always use for this is I didn't read Harry Potter until 2013.

I'm glad I didn't wait as long in this case because this book is amazing, and I want the

sequel now, but let's go with this book. This is an adventure tale following Monty

and his best friend Percy and his sister Felicity as they embark on an European adventure that

goes sideways very quickly. Basically, this is the 18th century version

of a gap year, and they're supposed to drop Felicity off at this finishing school along

the way, but before that happens - spoilers. Basically, I don't even want to tell you,

because I got to what happened without having heard it before, and I'm so glad because I

hate going into something knowing too much of the plot. A lot of the things I pick up

because I hear just, kind of, the buzz words, and/or I like the cover, and I'm like, "I

will read this, please". This is a book that examines privilege in

a very interesting way, and I just loved it. I can't wait for the second one to come out

in October. I am so excited.

And my last 5 star read of the month of March was Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson. I...

loved this book. I started readings this book, firstly, and it starts exactly 50 years before

I was born, so that was cool. Then you get into this really interesting character, basically

finding out that she's going to go to this very cool school, for people that are too

smart to be in the schools that they're currently in, basically. Even though she has no money,

she's going tuition free. It's great. I fell in love with this character, and then we flash

forward to current times. I love the mysteries. I loved it so much. Our actual protagonist

is a girl that studies criminology and cold cases, and she has studied what happened when

this school opened, because there were some murders.

And basically, she doesn't want to say it out loud, but she's there to solve the murders.

This is the first in a series that I am definitely going to continue, and now I'm happy that

I've finally jumped into some Maureen Johnson, and I'm gonna read more things while I'm waiting

for the next one of these to come out. Because, hm, I like these characters so much.

If you want to hear me talk more about these books, or other books for that matter, the

playlist for all of my Weekly Entertainment Wrap Ups is always in the description below.

If you have read any of these, please let me know about it down in the comments below.

On the way down to the comments, if you hit that Subscribe button, that would be very

nice of you. You can like and share this as you see fit, and I will see you soon. Bye!

[outro music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét