Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Dec 1 2018

I am at Makro, Chaeng Wattana branch.

This video has no sponsor.

I came here for shopping for fresh foods to cook.

Then I would like to update about my current cooking.

What's changed

If you haven't watch my previous grocery haul, I will link it down below.

Let's see what I buy for this month.

And is there anything different from the previous one.

I'm going to cook stir fried cucumber with egg, my fav dish.

There are what I get. Let's see.

This is Tiawan lettuce. I bought 2 packs.

The vegetable's price is very cheap now.

Cucumber

Baby sunflower sprout, I don't grow it anymore because I don't have the seed.

Chicken

Salmon

I didn't mean to buy it.

Crab stick

Green oak

So the new things are...

Taiwan lettuce

Baby sunflower sprout

Crab stick

The total cost is 465.25 baht

I think these will worth for around 2 weeks.

For more infomation >> กินอยู่อย่างประหยัดตามสไตล์เด็กหอ Vol.2 | palm thana - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

《Giveaway》Super Lucky!!!! Clearance within RM40!!! UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher - Duration: 2:56.

Hi, I am Jason

Today I'm playing at Bandar Utama

And i saw this machine left RM 30 something to be payout

So I have decided to payout

This video I got it from the vendor

So now I try to payout

Now I have payout

At first I actually planned to payout 1 and getto another 1 with less money

So I try to catch it very thin very little during payout

But very fortunately

The moment I payout this figure

It stucked at the border of the hole, on top of the sensor

The sensor didn't detected

So I continue to payout

Planned to clear all the items

At that moment I was very nervous

I was afraid of any mistakes

But this incident happened

Actually is super lucky

Fortunately I catched the second figure to the hole

It is still stucked and the sensor didn't detected

The third figure is the same

The forth figure is the same as well

Of course if you want to try this trick

It is a mission impossible

Because the vendor has put some nails at the border

To avoid this incident happen again

Clearance success!!!!

I will giveaway this Usopp figure to everyone

If you want this figure

Please subscribe

Share

and comment

Comment anything also can

But remember MUST comment!!!

Comment at the below

If you like my video, please like my video

If you think my video is helpful to you

Please share it

See you next time, bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét