Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Funny Prank videos

For more infomation >> Try not to laugh Funny Prank videos || People doing stupid thing funny videos 2019 p139 - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Please Stop Enabling Tana Mongeau - Duration: 10:26.

you want to know how you know you can trust everything that I say because look

at all these books everybody this is Chris from the rewired soul where we

talk about the problem but focus on the solution and if you new to my channel my

channel is all about mental health and what I like to do is pull different

topics going on in the YouTube community to try to teach you how to improve your

mental and emotional well-being so that kind of stuff make sure you subscribe

and bring that notification bell and real quick

before I jump into this Tana mongeau situation really exciting the discord

server is that like over 500 people and we got so many different chats man and

amazing people like if you haven't joined yet you need to get up in there

like we have like specific chats for like eating disorder recovery addiction

recovery trauma just everything people share like there are what are you

waiting for come on in there hang out with us so yeah I don't know what

happened okay like Tristin should I tell them so I told the chain of events that

happened okay here's the chain of events that happened so I'm just chillin making

me in Tristin some dinner oh my god it's like a tana mongeau story time within a

video about her story time what TANACEPTION looking for you through

YouTube to see what we're gonna watch so this videos like getting recommended to

me and it's something about Tana mongeau being in a fight and we click on it and

apparently it's a woman everydaydays who was involved in this situation and I was trying to

follow along with it and it made absolutely no sense so because I'm a

curious guy I went to go see if Tana talked about it and lo and behold Tana

did so as I'm cooking dinner I decided to watch at Animoto video which I don't

watch and this video is not about her fight I could make an entire video about

how ten not a psychic she's just a hot mess

and these things happen to people who act cray-cray but yeah this video is

more about enabling because the inch of this video it got me kind of riled up

the whole first part of her video was her new merch line called cancelled my

new cancelled merch as you guys know for the past month every single day I've

been working so hard on creating the perfect merch capsule not only the

designs and working with up-and-coming artists to make graphics that I love but

making sure every single item is the quality and shape and size and fit of

clothing that i wear every single day but thank you to everyone over the Black

Friday weekend who's already picked these up I did not expect so many of you

guys just like from my Instagram and Twitter to just go right away and buy it

and you guys literally blew me out of the water I haven't seen merch sales

like that in so so long so thank you so much so today today oh you know what

let's talk real quick you didn't think you were gonna click on a video about

Tana mojo and learn about neuroscience did you did you admit it ok so check it

out today we're gonna be talking about enabling we're gonna be talking about

positive and negative reinforcement we're gonna be talking about famous

psychiatrist I'm even gonna give you an amazing book recommendation so anyways

like I was a little upset about this because I know I know she's selling a

ton of much like she talked about how many people are already ordering it

she's pushing her merch I know I know she's selling a ton of it and I turn to

Tristan and I'm like yeah like this is like messed up this is less than a year

less than a year from the Tanic on debacle right like this whole hot mess

you know her screwing this whole thing up you know pointing the finger at

Michael Wiese even though they both screw this thing up and now she's

pushing merch on people like you guys like let's let's talk let's be honest

just me and you real quick there are people who still haven't gotten refunds

yet there are people who flew halfway around the world to go to Tana Khan all

right there are people who were like what am I supposed to do and all sorts

of things did an amazing job doing meetups and

stuff like that while Tana was out partying that night you know but she was

really just you know trying to do damage control or whatever it is

but there are so many people that screwed over by that thing who are now

potentially buying merch all right Mike let that process for a second second

everybody like this is terrible when it comes to reinforcement like I mentioned

this is one of the Jake Paul videos I mention this in a few videos we are the

reason that people like Tana exists okay so let's talk about neural pathways real

quick and the reward center of the brain so there's this beautiful little

chemical inside of each and every one of our brains and it's called dopamine when

we get something that we like we get a little love spritz of dopamine you know

why do you know why it was very important for our evolution because it

told us to do that thing again so there's this guy named dr. Judson Brewer

amazing man and he calls it the habit loop okay so our brains are set up in a

way where there's a trigger a behavior and a reward right so say for example

you get nervous you bite your nails you feel less nervous all right that lays

down a memory so your training your brain for every time you get nervous you

bite your nails and it'll calm you down right but this works for other things

too so Tana mojo screws up she makes a lot

of money her brain is wiring in a way that's

saying okay screw up sell people stuff and that's okay do you see what I mean

like imagine this and this is again this isn't a video for Tana there's a video

for all of you like especially parents out there like imagine imagine my son

imagine my son screwed up maybe he got in trouble at school or something like

that and he never apologized he never corrected any of his behaviors and I

bought him toys I am teaching my son that if he screws up he is going to get

rewarded think about that for a second like

is not good so when it comes to people like Tana or Jay Paul or Logan Paul or

whoever it is we are reinforcing this behavior

this is enabling so I'm real quick-like go check out this book by dr. Judson

Brewer is called the craving mind anybody anybody who's watching this

video you need to get that book he dives into the neuroscience of positive and

negative rewards he's got a lot of extensive research and done brain scans

when it comes to social media when it comes to food addictions when it comes

to smoking when it comes to alcohol and drug addictions like there's so much in

there and he also talks about developing good habits like if you're somebody

who's trying to develop good habits please please do yourself a favor and

get this book the craving mind but anyways back to enabling and this

positive reinforcement like somebody who is an addict this is something that kept

me in my addiction this is why we need to talk about enabling we need to keep

talking about enabling because a lot of you don't understand that you are

enabling people okay so for example in my addiction I was still getting money

from my parents right every time I would call them to borrow money they would

give me money my friends would loan me money my friends would hang out with me

my parents would invite me over all these things so my brain was training

itself in a way this isn't their fault okay this is not their fault but my

brain was training itself in a way saying like Chris it's okay if you keep

screwing up because things are still going well I did not turn my life around

until that stuff stopped all right so I want you to picture a world real quick

where tannaz merch sales went down where tennis subscriber numbers went down

where these things happened do you think do you think because of that negative

reinforcement she might start changing her behaviors because this is an

absolute mess like there's so many things wrong and I've touched

this in other videos but I was telling Tristan so in the YouTube analytics you

can like see your demographics and you can see your age groups and I'm sitting

there watching this I'm like she she knows how young her audience is and the

stuff that she talks about this it's just mind-blowing like I wish I could

see like who the bulk of her audience is but this goes back to a video that I

just made about Eugenia Cooney like as parents you know we need to be better

monitors of like what our children are watching and know who they're watching

what are they watching a for what are they learning and all that kind of stuff

because at the end of the day it is on us as parents you know what I mean but

if I want to do this please please please for the love of God because I was

talking to Tristan about this and I'm just curious how many people like just

let me know in the comments how many people who are 20 years old or older or

subscribe to Tana mojo please let me know in the comments that will help my

research that I do I don't know what kind of research it is but I'm very

curious about that alright anyways anyways let me know down in the comments

below - here's my question for you like have you enabled poor behavior and

somebody before do you think this is a reason why they haven't corrected their

behavior alright let's not the conversation down below alright

but anyways again go check out that book the crave you mine by dr. Judson Brewer

I'm gonna link it down to the comments

below come to our discord server that'll be

down in the comments in the description below but anyways that's all I got if

you like this video please give it a thumbs up if you're new make sure you

subscribe and bring that notification bell because I'm making a ton of videos

and a huge thank you to everybody supporting the channel over on patreon

you are all amazing and if you didn't know now you know that there's some

exclusive content over up over on patreon so go check it out alright and

if you would like to do patron to the top right there thanks so

much for watching I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Please Stop Enabling Tana Mongeau - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

댓글 Q&A 어디서 그렇게 싸게샀어요? [playsin플레이신][4K][60P] - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> 댓글 Q&A 어디서 그렇게 싸게샀어요? [playsin플레이신][4K][60P] - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

किसानो ने किया दिल्ली पे कब्ज़ा और बड़ा एलान आपका क्या कहना है कमेंट करे #Farmers in Delhi - Duration: 1:41.

Delhi Rally

Farmers in Kissan

Breaking News

For more infomation >> किसानो ने किया दिल्ली पे कब्ज़ा और बड़ा एलान आपका क्या कहना है कमेंट करे #Farmers in Delhi - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Girls Reaction When You Are Good-Looking And Singing Well [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:10.

I'll fly over the blue sky Boarding an airplane was my longtime dream

I cannot say anything for waiting time I cannot tell you what I think

Everything's ready I felt my heart rumbling

It's time to fly to the sky I was a little bit scared

This is my first flight, however, I pretended to my friends as it's not

I told I used to fly many times

Hey, turtle, board on the airplane Are you ready?

Passing through a lot of people, this is the last gate in the airport

I'm so excited But I'll behave more naturally

I'll fly over the blue sky Boarding an airplane was my longtime dream

I cannot say anything for waiting time I cannot tell you what I think

I'll fly over the blue sky Boarding an airplane was my longtime dream

I cannot say anything for waiting time I cannot tell you what I think

Thank you Goodbye, goodbye.

Give it to him, hurry!

My daughter said you are so good at singing

My daughter said you are so good at singing She was really surprised

She was really surprised

I think she loves his face not the song

For more infomation >> Girls Reaction When You Are Good-Looking And Singing Well [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

ఉద్యోగం త్వరగా రావాలన్నా ఉద్యోగంలో ఇబ్బందులు తొలగాలన్నా| Job Remedies in Telugu | Job Secrets | JOB - Duration: 4:14.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఉద్యోగం త్వరగా రావాలన్నా ఉద్యోగంలో ఇబ్బందులు తొలగాలన్నా| Job Remedies in Telugu | Job Secrets | JOB - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Super Police Movie Comedy Scene HD | Telugu Comedy | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> Super Police Movie Comedy Scene HD | Telugu Comedy | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

SHANTI VLOG: Shanti People live show "The Planets" in Kyiv (Eng Sub) - Duration: 6:50.

This is Kyiv!

Now we're at MonteRay.

Usually it hosts rock concerts

and Shanti People sometimes.

This is how the stage looks like.

This is Sasha.

He's a cool person!

He always helps us

to do our concerts less awful...

We are good at that!

Shanti People!

Hi!

Everything's cool!

It's gonna be a good concert!

As she asked guys from the club

"Don't sit at the Altair, please!"

It's an improvised Altair.

This is our Volokos!

And Chaba.

Unfortunately, I don't have time today

to tell you about Chaban's devices.

I will do it next time.

Now we're going

to set up visuals

with Volokos.

Volokos!

She's putting on control wristbands.

Today I have a white eye!

Just one!

Today I'm working as

a mandarin peeler.

This is an underground dressing-room.

A lot of different bands...

It has to be Shanti People sticker somewhere...

It's over there!

Right, here it is.

It's here for a long time.

I've become more wisdom...

We've started our planet "stream".

We're waiting for the visitors already.

I'm divinely happy today!

Cause today my favorite...

The best team ever is working with us!

This is our friend Kirill!

He's making the best pics and we see

each other only at photoshoots!

Last time it was when I was pregnant!

Those beautiful poster pictures were shot by him.

This is fairy Ira!

She's making such beautiful dresses.

Today Hanna is my private...

Mandarin peeler!

Exactly! Mandarin peeler!

Contact me.

This fairy will be dancing!

And now, specially for promoters -

In the nearest future we will add

the massage therapist to our rider.

She is pretty cool at that!

You understand who this fairy is!

Here is Masha!

Usually she's making clothes

but tonight she will be dancing.

Lena plays the flute usually

but she will be dancing tonight too!

Everyone will be dancing tonight!

Dance!

Chaba!

Hm?

What people can expect today?

New Year gifts!

Ho-ho-ho!

I'm very satisfied!

I have no thoughts.

I gave all I can.

And now I'm just happy.

Then I will tell you how it was later...

We are very pleased with this event!

Come back to us!

We like your show.

Monteray Live Stage!

Make a branded merch, please!

Or we will make it and sell it to you.

Yeah, we will be selling those T-shirts illegally.

We will try to make merch in the nearest feature.

For more infomation >> SHANTI VLOG: Shanti People live show "The Planets" in Kyiv (Eng Sub) - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:23.

Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Арест Хаски #ябудупетьсвоюмузыку | Класс народа - Duration: 9:00.

For more infomation >> Арест Хаски #ябудупетьсвоюмузыку | Класс народа - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Espectáculo Violento 👬🕺🏻🐂 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:17.

For more infomation >> Espectáculo Violento 👬🕺🏻🐂 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:17.

-------------------------------------------

Cliente sin control 🤤🥃👨🏿‍✈️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:01.

For more infomation >> Cliente sin control 🤤🥃👨🏿‍✈️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:01.

-------------------------------------------

【モッパン】韓国コンビニのお餅系商品食べる。 - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> 【モッパン】韓国コンビニのお餅系商品食べる。 - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Braised Kimchi With Pork - Please Follow the recipe... This Is The Best [ENG CC] - Duration: 3:47.

Ingredients: In the description

Make cuts in the pork

Pour 1L of water into a pot

Add minced ginger, Soybean paste

Dissolve soybean paste

Place Kimchi on pork

meanwhile, prepare all vegetables

Slice onion along the grain

Cut hot Pepper into a half and use top of pepper only.

To cook pork Quickly, cut it with a scissor.

Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8 minutes

wow

Perfectly Completed

For more infomation >> Braised Kimchi With Pork - Please Follow the recipe... This Is The Best [ENG CC] - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Teatr_aria: theatrical joke @ Notary's Inn (English Subtitles) - Duration: 13:55.

please gents, please! Take a seat! You're just in time because the theatrical joke is about to start, please!

Yours is the table number 17!

I had imagined it!

What did you imagine?

That they would give us table 17.

If something happens this evening it's not my fault but of the table they assigned us!

Filiberto, stop with your quirks, it's a coincidence, that's all!

Is it true, young man, that this is a coincidence?

But certainly lady! As you can see all the other tables are occupied, the only free one is 17!

... it is natural that it is free: nobody wants it!

sorry, can someone exchange the table? We accept any number!

Do not listen to him, gents, you must forgive him! He is suffering from a strange form of superstition!

Are you superstitious young man? No lady!

Bravo, so you must be, otherwise you can become like my husband. Why, how did her husband become?

but let's forget about it, it's not the

moment or the place to say how it has become because of its quirks.

the important thing is that you do not let yourself be influenced by the table 17.

But do you want to joke madam? In fact, please, if you want to sit down, I will immediately set the table, please!

You sit down, I do not sit down, I eat standing up!

Filiberto, sit down! Let's not make scenes!

All right, I sit but I have to turn around the chair three times

Sorry gents if our entry is been a little animated,

but it's all his fault!

As I told you, he suffers from a strange form of superstition ... it's a phenomenon that nobody can explain!

Not even the experts of the paranormal!

All those who visited him concluded by telling me:

"Madam, we can not do anything about it! Yours is not a normal husband, but a... paranormal husband!

it's a kind of human magnet that attracts incidents of various kinds on himself and on those around him! "

Please, Gertrude, do not talk like that! Do not make me ashamed! Do not humiliate me in front of these gents!

I promise you I'll control myself tonight!

Stop it, I do not believe you! And how many times you promised and then you have made of all the colors ?!

Even tonight, eh, when we came here,

he made one of his! In a curve there was a black kitten that was

crossing the road...

A kitten ?! You say a kitten?!?

That animal looked like a tiger! He looked at me with his eyes of fire and with his mouth wide open like that!

Do you see it? Do you see how he's exaggerating ?! Now he also misrepresents reality!

As I told you, the kitten was crossing the road

and he, suddenly brake, and stopped right in the middle of the road

"Go ahead!", I told him, "Are you crazy ?! That went through the road from right to left, something

must happen! I do not go forward but I turn around and go

back!" "Go ahead!", I told him! "No, I go back!". "Go ahead!!!"

And go back, go ahead, and go back, something really happened!

... an off-road vehicle arrived and hit us in the rear quarter that the 500 bumper arrived above the trunk!

I told you that something had to happen !!!

And thanks! While we were standing in the middle of the street someone from behind had to arrive too!

... an off-road vehicle has arrived, did us a damage that with less than we cannot handle it with less than 500 euros.

It 'does not matter! The important thing is that I do not move!

Do you see it ?! You see with which

pathological and paranormal logic my husband thinks!?

But nevermind! Let's not talk about his paranormality. If we are here tonight

it's because we have to celebrate ... it's our anniversary! We are married for 17 years, if you want to greet us...

(Best wishes!)

Nice party! It's exactly 17 years since we got married, we got married on November 17th on Friday

They gave us the table 17, tonight something must happen!

Did you see? What did I tell you?!?

But Filiberto, this is a coincidence! Who knows how many times it happened to him! ... is true young man that happened to you other times to stumble?

Really lady it is the first time it happens to me in ten years of impeccable service!

Well, it means that there is always a first time!

And you can be sure that since today it will happen to you at least once a week!

Do not impress yourself, young man!

Maybe it's better if you order immediately immediately, so I'll serve you immediately immediately, and you leave immediately immediately!

Ah yes yes! Dear, I have an idea! What do you say if we do the same

dinner we made in the first night of honeymoon on the Costa Smeralda?

Up to you, I do not want to put my tongue on it!

Ah, great! So, young man,

write: naturally appetizer of sea, first

linguine with the rock, second sea ​​bass with green salad,

mixed cheeses and, finally, flambè fruit, white wine, mineral water, coffee and

and ammazzacaffè. I do not forget anything, dear?

No, no, the menu was this! But remove the flambéed fruit.

Why?

I told you, remove the flambéed fruit!

But why?!

You forgot what happened 17 years ago to that waiter on the Costa Smeralda ?!

Quite right! I had forgotten it! What a careless!

Immediately delete the flambéed fruit! It could happen tonight too...

What could happen tonight ?!

The thing happened on the Costa Smeralda!

But nevermind it! Better if you do not know what happened, and better that these gents do not even know it!

Erase, immediately erase the flambéed fruit!

And I can not!

Why can not you?

But because I had not written anything! The pen does not work anymore!

It does not work anymore!!!

Up until five minutes ago it wrote that it was a beauty!

A beauty!!!

Do you remember? It happened also to that waiter on the Costa Smeralda!

What happened to him ?!

Nothing! The pen stopped to work to him too!

But do not stand still impaled! Write this menu and serve us dinner so we eat immediately immediately!

Sorry gents, there would be someone

so kind to lend me a pen? So the gents eat immediately immediately ...

Dear colleague, I'll give you the pen.

Colleague?

Yup!

Are you a waiter too?

I was! I was! I did quit exactly 17 years ago, when these gents, that evening of 17 years ago, made a fateful dinner!

It seemed like a familiar face! Of course! I would add a nice known face!

A nice known face?! Finally tonight I come to know what happened ...

Excuse me, colleague, but can we know what happened?

What happened ?!

Do you see this?

... it is the result of that evening! When I was serving flambéed fruit to these

gents! He himself asked me: "It is never happened to you that the fire sticks to the glove? "

He did not finish saying it that the thumb of the glove caught fire like a wick!

But then I put the tray on the table and tried to put out the fire with the napkin! Then always him

said: "Be careful, that it can burn even the napkin! "

And the napkin burned ?!

It caught fire in a moment! And even the tablecloth caught fire!

But I told you so! Yes, yes, yes, he told you so!

And this is precisely the point! Everything that he said happened! At one point he said: "Be careful, it can even burn the table!"

And the table caught fire?!?

It set the table on fire, set the chairs on fire, and caught fire all the hall!

Then you are a living disaster!

What a disaster, young man ?! I wanted to be useful. I wanted to help the situation ...

Ahhh, nice help! Nice help, ah! Then, at one point he said:

"If a little wind comes inside here, it burns the whole restaurant!"

And did the wind come out?!?

The wind came out, which fed the fire!

And I had said it: "If the wind comes out the flames fly! "

Did you understand?! The more he spoke, the more the flames and the wind increased!

the more he spoke, the more the wind increased!

In short

The fire destroyed the restaurant and even the building, even the palace! And fortunately there were no victims, for the timely intervention

of the firefighters! I also remember that they worked until the following morning

And then one, dear colleague, a fireman fell and broke his arm and leg!

But I warned him from under the ladder! "Mister firefighter, be careful on the ladder, you can fall and break your all the bones ..."

Did you understand?! Everytime he speaks it happens a misfortune!

So, in order not to make anything happen, he must stay dumb! Dumb!

Please, my lady, please! Keep your husband shut up! I'm afraid that this evening it happens like ... like 17 years ago on the Costa Smeralda: a fire !!!

But do not talk nonsense, young man! It couldn't never happen tonight!

There is no breath of wind, no leaf moves!

You are right! There's a calm tonight ... but it's not one normal calm ... it seems that calm ...

that comes before...

... earthquakes!

There was ... there was a small telluric movement ...

... fourth, fifth degree ...

Nothing serious!

Small ... small movement ... telluric ...

fourth fifth degree ...

Out!!! Get out of this place immediately and never come back!

But it's not possible! We will never return to the "Notary's Ostaria" ever again!

Never come back! Out!

Ignorant! Lout!

I was so scared ... that my mustache fell!!!

Did you understand?! If it happened as on the Costa Smeralda, who knows what would happen!

Sorry gents, as our 500 does not start, there would be someone so kind to give us a ride?

But the driver must be very careful! it takes nothing that in a downhill the brakes break...

Out! Out! Out! Do not come back! Out!

For more infomation >> Teatr_aria: theatrical joke @ Notary's Inn (English Subtitles) - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

《Girls' Talk- Cooking Girls》第85集 三文魚忌廉芝士飯糰 - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> 《Girls' Talk- Cooking Girls》第85集 三文魚忌廉芝士飯糰 - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Roadways a mess in Santa Cruz County during Wednesday's storms - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Roadways a mess in Santa Cruz County during Wednesday's storms - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

TOKİNİN BİLİNMEYEN SIRRI - PUBG MOBİLE - Please Fix This Bug - Duration: 11:50.

For more infomation >> TOKİNİN BİLİNMEYEN SIRRI - PUBG MOBİLE - Please Fix This Bug - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

How To Curl Short Hair Using Rod Foam Rollers - Duration: 7:16.

hey guys welcome back to my channel so today's a little hair hairstyle whatever

video it is on how to curl short hair using these flexible little foam rollers

so if you'd like to see how I curl my short hair teet list it's really gentle

on the hair and please keep on watching also make sure you guys subscribe to my

channel hit that notification about bookmark my page upload a video every

single day the week I know what you guys to miss any if you watched yesterday's

video sorry about the way I sound I'm super sick but guys I misplaced one of

my rollers but I did pick these up at a local Dollar Tree for a buck this is not

a Dollar Tree gold this is just you know these are really really cheap and they

are a really fast easy way to a curl or you know add some texture to your hair

and I know like when I got my hair cut short I didn't think I'd be able to curl

my hair because that it would look funny so but I've been using these years until

I've I've used these and I actually really really love the way my hair

turned out so I'm gonna go in and guys show you guys how I use these so yeah

you can get a six pack or relatively very very cheap if you have thick or

long hair you might need to buy a few packs but they're really really

inexpensive and they are reusable so I got my little foam rollers here and I

got my Kristin s beach wave spray you can use a texturizing spray whatever

you'd like I just have this and my hair is clean and dry I just got out of the

shower couple hours ago I let it dry naturally so and I'm gonna be leaving

these in over and I can pop these in while you're doing your makeup you can

leave these in overnight whatever you'd like I like to leave them in overnight

for a stronger curl so first thing I'm gonna go ahead and do is you can part

your hair any way you want okay I'm fine with the center part and I'm just going

to spray a little bit and work this into my hair I'm gonna start on one side so

that way you know okay just think a little bit too much time

because it kind of makes my hair okay make my hair look a little crazy but

just work a little bit of texturizing spray you can do hair spray to do mousse

whatever product you like okay guys you're just gonna get a little foam

roller and I like to be larger chunks where my hair is short okay so I like to

do a large chunk and I like to just find it okay so you're just gonna I like to

wind it up to the scalp just because my hair is short if you have longer hair go

ahead and just you know do it to whatever length you want I know a lot of

people they like to do kind of like mid lengths and I liked I don't care if a

little bit pokes out because that will make it look a little bit more natural

okay once again guys I'm just going to take a large chunk just light it up

okay guys now that my hair is up and got my little curlers in I'm gonna go ahead

and just do one more little spritz okay guys so I'm gonna go to bed now I'm

gonna go take some nyquil and put on some bakes and yeah I will see you guys

in the morning to style this take it out all that jazz so I'll see you guys in

the morning bye morning guys so hair stayed in well

it's looking super awesome but I'm gonna go ahead and take out these little

curlers let's see what we're what we're dealing with this morning but cute guys

like I said we're gonna go ahead and style these so okay guys so I'm kind of

left looking like the Mad Hatter but I'm gonna go ahead I'm gonna go grab some

hair things and we'll get this styled up and all that jazz cuz yeah I'll be right

back okay just went and grabbed some bobby pins and we're just gonna go ahead

and do a cute little style okay so I think I'm just gonna go ahead and I

want some curls at the very top so I'm just gonna go ahead and pin this up

okay and then I think with the rest I'm just going to go ahead and kind of sweep

it back and but we got curls in the back and everything but I think that's really

really cute I like that a lot but guys you can totally use those little bendy

flexi rod roller thingies they work great on short hair you know you could

definitely have your hair kind of relax a bit before you start to style it

totally up to you before so it's good morning

but I've totally up to you but I really really like the kind of curls that I get

with with the little flexi rods they're soft and they stay all day in my hair

and yes I did use the texturizing spray but guys really easy way to do a cute

little style and yeah absolutely love a little little flexible little roller

things they are great but you guys we hope you have a wonderful day make sure

that you guys leave a comment down below share this video do you like to wear

your hair curly I like to wear my hair curly during the holiday season it just

I don't know does a little bit more festive

so I personally like to do curls during the holiday season and I really think

this is cute and I feel like the little curly faux hawk I think it's really

really cute but that's just me but you guys also make sure that you guys follow

me on my other social media twitter facebook Instagram and snapchat it's all

a bunch of glam babe I will see you guys tomorrow for another video

have a great one guys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét