Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Dec 1 2018

This is Aretha, girl! Don't mess with Aretha!

Be sure about the attack!

Be sure!

I don't like it!

It has to be very convincing

Not necessarily with more volume, but with more intention!

Don't move your head!

Exactly!

No!

Here you become really white

Everything else is in style.

«Am I white here?» Yes, really white!

Glissando, baby! «So it's all diaphragm!» Yes!!!

Exactly!

Remember, dont't rush the tempo, it's blues, so don't be in a hurry

It's a pentatonic scale!

Be careful with the rhythm, it's on the upbeat!

(Growling)

Kill it! Kill it!!!

For more infomation >> Ain't No Way (Aretha Franklin) coaching Federica (EN SUBS) Cheryl Porter vocal coach - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Fiancé - Mino Đạo Nhái Hit "Lạc Trôi" Của Sơn Tùng M-TP - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Fiancé - Mino Đạo Nhái Hit "Lạc Trôi" Của Sơn Tùng M-TP - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

DIR EN GREY - SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH [PV] [SUB] [HD] - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> DIR EN GREY - SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH [PV] [SUB] [HD] - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

寵物通心|溝通師與阿咪(上) - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> 寵物通心|溝通師與阿咪(上) - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Words that Sound Dirty, but Aren't - Duration: 3:34.

So there I was, in the middle of my fartlek in the assart, when I saw a dikdik.

It was a tiny dikdik.

Welcome to Legion of Weirdos, where you get contemplations and conversational curiousities.

I'm Christopher. Today, we're talking about words that sound dirty, but aren't.

Let's start with "fartlek." It's a word used by athletes in Sweden. It's a kind of interval training.

And the Swedes came up with it, so you know it's good, like a Volvo.

See, what you do is, you run really fast, then you run really slow, then you run really fast, then you run really slow, then you...

That's it, really.

It kind of sounds like an insult, though. "You're really slow. Lick my farts."

"Assart" is an old English term for clearing land to make it arable for crops.

It also means "to deforest." Assart... Deforestation... Now I'm picturing a waxing salon.

A "dikdik" is the smallest antelope in Africa,

so now you know my opening statement is a lie, because I've never done a fartlek.

Anyway, the dikdik gets it's name because it's a real d bag.

"Patron" doesn't sound dirty, but it's worth mentioning because of my Patreon peeps.

Gary... Christopher... Tim.. Patti... Alex... Daniel... Gma Lolly... Fatale 83

A "bumfiddler" is someone who pollutes or causes something to spoil.

Then there's "clatterfart." I've heard a few of those.

A clatterfart is a gossip.

A "dreamhole"... those are glorious. It feels so good.

The sunshine, I mean. A dreamhole is a slit in a castle wall

that lets the sunlight in. It's also a place where the guards can peek out at you and shoot their arrows.

If you've ever taken your girlfriend to Dubai, you know to look out for "haboobs."

If haboobs get up in your face, before you know it, you won't be able to see anything.

That's because "haboob" is an Arabic word referring to sandstorms.

"Invagination" means to put something into something else.

That doesn't sound so innocent, does it?

What they're really referring to is taking a sword and putting it into a scabbord sheath...

Let's move on...

"Jaculate" means to thrust forward suddenly... NEXT!

"Mastication." I love mutual mastication.

I also like to eat out together.

"Formication" is an interesting word

Because if you mistook that "m" for an "n" you're thinking something completely different

from the feeling of having bugs all over your body.

Or maybe you're into that. I'm not judging.

"Piloerection." I know some of you girls and boys are getting really excited hearing that

but it just means "making your hair stand on end," which also could be exciting.

"Turdus maximus" isn't just the silly nickname I gave my little brother that semester I took Latin class

it's actually a bird.

"Galactic bulge" is the center of a galaxy made up of older stars...

Wait a minute, is the galaxy made up of older stars or is the center of the... I'm going to need help on this one.

Hi, Christopher!

Our galaxy is shaped like a giant, rotating, cosmic disk

about 100,000 light years across,

and home to about 400 billion stars.

Our sun is located about 26,000 light years from the galactic center

and, like all the stars in the disk, orbits around the center in roughly the same circular, flat pattern.

As a result, our disk is only about 1,000 light years thick this distance.

But as you get closer to the galactic center, the stars take on highly inclined orbits at very random inclinations.

So, as seen from a distance, the galaxy appears to thicken, or bulge, as you get near the center.

And that's the galactic bulge,

the central region of our galaxy, which can be as much as 10,000 light years thick.

That's ten times thicker than it is out here in the disk.

I hope that helps! See ya!

That guy Christian is a lot smarter than me, I'm gonna go watch him. You wanna join me? I'll link his channel!

Thanks for watching, 'til next time, stay weird and stay out of the comfort zones.

For more infomation >> Words that Sound Dirty, but Aren't - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

3 Aralık iddaa tahminleri/ spor tahmin/iddaabilir tv - Duration: 11:06.

For more infomation >> 3 Aralık iddaa tahminleri/ spor tahmin/iddaabilir tv - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 KAWAii Unete al CLAN. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 39:08.

For more infomation >> War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 KAWAii Unete al CLAN. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 39:08.

-------------------------------------------

Nikita Dragun BREAKS Her Silence, Mannymua Holiday Collection DRAMA! - Duration: 11:00.

Hey bitches, welcome back to my youtube channel before I get into this video

I do want to point out that you might hear heavy breathing behind me and no

That is not the Grunch coming up behind me

I take a little bit of this boom tang, but it is my great pyrenees Bentley. He is laying on the bed right now

he has sprained his ankle and he

Will not go like I tried to just get him to lay on his bed

Like yeah, I'm gonna come accord a video real quick, but he just wants to be by me

so I'm gonna pump this video out for you and hopefully he does not start like scratching or something of that nature behind me because

Hmm. He's looking at me. Like I know when you get into this video

I'm just gonna be like

Barking or anything of that nature as always if you are new to this channel

If you could please go ahead and hit the subscribe button

The like button the comment button the share button any button on this channel that you can click girl

Click it except for the exit button. Don't click the exit button. That would not be good

but most importantly if all of you could please hit the notification bell and turn on all notifications because

YouTube is notifications. I've noticed that my notifications have started going out like 30 minutes after the video goes live

So, I mean that's at least a bonus from what it was doing where it wasn't sitting about at all

So I think maybe you too is on its way to actually fixing itself

I do want to make a statement about what kind of channel this is because I do not consider myself a drama channel

I'm not someone who sits there and like digs for receipts over on guru gossip born reddit or anything of that nature

because trust me I

Wouldn't even know what the hell I was doing over on reddit

I think I'm the only person out here that does not know how to use that website and everyone's like oh my god

Did you go check reddit for like drag race tips or anything of that? No. No, I didn't because I have zero

Clue how to use that. I know I am showing you guys the facts and the proof but above anything on this channel

I would just like it to be a commentary channel where I come in and give you guys my opinion I get your opinion down

In the comments and we can have a conversation about whatever is going on

I'm not out here trying to destroy anyone's life or not how you're trying to tear anyone down?

But girl if you're gonna act a fucking fool on the internet then trust and believe I'm gonna have an opinion

I'm a very opinionated person. I have always been that way and I come it's just here to stay, honey

Just like these longer videos because I've actually been really enjoying sitting down in front of this microphone

It kind of makes me feel like I'm doing a pod caste or something of that effect

Because I do like this microphone I got the Yeti microphone

Ya'll don't care go away. Please just get to the fucking point of this video. Alright, let's get into it

I will tell you guys why now?

This is gonna be the last time that I mentioned this Charles gross situation that's going on with him and his husband at least

Until he says something a little bit more crazy because now it is so evident that this is just a trolling

Situation the husband has gotten in on the trolling just a few minutes ago before I sat down to record this video the husband

Cole we'll just call him Cole because his name he uploaded a video called meet my boyfriend where he's trying to give people

the impression that he has a boyfriend and then we'll make you watch the beginning of it and then it goes to

Well, apparently you two guys can't be friends on Instagram and it's like, you know

They have that really like dry sense of humor like nobody finds funny. Yeah, that's what that is

So if you want to go check that out, I did link that video down below. I mean, honestly

girl, I

Think we're over it

Let's move on to the next subject

something that a lot of people have been waiting for and not waiting for it because they want to buy it or ask someone to

Get it for them for Christmas something

A lot of people have been waiting for is the release of many anyways

holiday collection because a lot of people are curious as to what he's gonna put out for the holidays now Laura Lee

Launched hers a few weeks ago as you guys know, we're that awful awful

Bo picture which is now on the screen, I mean, that's just

That's just bad. I would like to know who wore it better

Was it her or was it me when I was shopping at Target and just just let me know in the comments

All right all shade aside

Probably for just a few seconds. I am really shocked that he is releasing it in December now

Correct me if I'm wrong on this

but

if you were gonna have a holiday collection come out for any brand wouldn't you want to announce it at least the middle of the

Month before it comes out. So people can be like, oh my god. It's so exciting. Oh my god

Lemme build some hype with it

You know like build hype on your channel by putting the makeup on having people use the makeup having youtubers do reviews on it

I just feel like man emu a is not that business savvy

I think that he actually used to get a team that is not his family because obviously they don't know what they're doing

we all know what happened with the last palette that came out and that was

Everyone got refunded that paid with PayPal. So is that gonna happen again? I'm sorry

Where is the hype for this product, you know back when he came out with his life's a drag palette?

I remember there was a situation where Willem the drag queen and

He can say there's no drama about this whatever he wants to but this is just my opinion again

he synched the palette to Willem Willem had the palette and one was like

Oh you want to come over and do a look on my face using this and Manny actually said no

But we can do another video. Hey, I have this life's a drag palette if you don't

Know it's

Someone I don't know very well, but I wanted him to do my makeup. He's like no, but there's some other video

Why don't you want to hype up your own products?

Why do you think that everyone has to do the work for you? Manny actually had this to tweet yesterday

He said you guys my holiday collection reveal is next week. Oh my god

Faces heart emoji and

Yeah, I had to retweet it and ask correct me if I'm wrong

But isn't that late to release a holiday collection? What could possibly go wrong now?

I'm not sure if you just used the wrong terminology, you know

Those people like to say that they say things wrong all the time

But according to his own words that is just the reveal next week. So when is the actual launch because

There's only gonna be 25 days till Christmas. Tomorrow's December first. There is no hype for this product

I'm sorry, you'd the work that you have to do is not just you doing a reveal on your channel

That's not working to sell a product. You need people to know how this product works

It cannot just be on your face. It needs to be on other people

This is not going to work out well for Manny anyway

In my opinion you guys what do you guys think below?

Do you think that Manny has waited way too long to release his holiday collection?

Do you think that he probably should have done it a few weeks ago or do you think this is proper timing for the holiday?

Collection. I mean Geoffrey Starr did his like how many weeks ago now?

It's been a hot minute. I think people actually ready have the holiday collection from jeffrey star in their hands laura

as I said did it a few weeks ago and oh, I don't know what the holdup was with Manning like

Shouldn't you have like some kind of product in your hand so you can be like hey guys

This is what's gonna be coming out and I understand that maybe not every unit has been made yet

But girl you should have had this out like early November

Oh, right

You guys the time has come to talk about Jeffrey star Nikita Dragon and Nate's brother the other day as you guys know

I mean every channel out there talked about this Jeffrey allowed nig its brother to come on to his channel and

Basically, just tell his truth while following one of his makeup tutorials. It was a very good video

I mean

It wasn't like I wasn't like too excited about it after I saw them the key to thing at the beginning

I kind of just clicked out of it because I mean I really don't care that he's moving out there to work for Jeffrey

I think it's great. But I mean, it's just not something that I would want to sit through personally

well in that video he

Did spill OTO bathin the kita thing saying I don't know what's been going on with that whole thing once I moved back to

Michigan obviously had told you in the beginning I was pursuing my own

like life and I wanted like move forward with my photography skills and

then all of a sudden I come along this video on YouTube and

Allegations saying that I slept with nakita while I was here and that was the whole thing

All right. So we coming out a few times me Nikita. I mean it was always around Jeffery and for her birthday, so

It wasn't really like any a long time. I don't know how you could get that out of that, but I don't know

She's super nice. We don't have any tea. I mean there's nothing really going on

I just moved back for me, then. I'm back out here because I

Want to do it. I'm ready to go. So no

There's no tea now

If you guys will remember the person who started the rumor

originally are played into the rumor was actually here for the tea when she

tried to make a whole video saying the real reason that he left was because they slept together and it just was a very

negative thing I'm not gonna link her video down below just because

It's just spreading the false information. So without further ado here is Nikita's response

There is no tea you guys know there is so many lies and rumors and beauty drama and whatever

Constantly being thrown out there. And as we all know I rarely ever speak on it literally ever about a year ago

There was a rumor going around saying that I hooked up with Nathan's brother and that's reason why

Jeffery and I stopped being friends and

That's a reason why he's a kind of going back to Michigan and this whole ordeal and I'm like girl

I never even hung out with him 101

The only time I ever saw him was out like my birthday party and probably another time going to the movies or something

Honestly, I never spoke about I just could I thought it was so ridiculous

But I do want to say actually a thank you to exact for just clearing that rumor of and just deading

I know I just never wanted to talk about it because I just thought why would anyone make something so stupid up like out of?

nowhere

Honestly this year I've learned that no matter what you do no matter what you say

People are always gonna have an opinion about you. People are always gonna say you said this and said that and whatever

So all you have to do is really be yourself and let it all play out. The truth always will come out

You know, it's crazy

Like some people really forget that this is actually our real life's and we're real human beings and despite all the fake news and drama

And tea that people want to spill and whatever at least for me

I like to handle my business

Offline because I feel like a lot of things don't need to be hashed out in front of everyone

You know

I'm gonna have a problem with someone I'm gonna have a problem with them and I'm gonna deal it with this instance and so many

Other instances. Yes

I've chosen not to speak about a lot of things because I am just handling things on my own or just because they're so ridiculous

That I don't feel like my time or my energy is even worth

You know repeating it or trying to even solve it because it's just so ridiculous

sweetie, I'll forever be and bothered I

Agree with Nikita to some extent where she said she just didn't want to talk about it cuz it was just some silly rumor she

Should not have to go out onto the Internet neither

Should he and tell people who they have slept with it is nobody's business now

Is it something I could have easily been squashed a long time ago? And the rumor would have been like dead in the water?

yeah, of course, of course, it could have been but I mean who's like

Oh, by the way, guess who I slept with ha ha ha ha like it's a notch on a headboard

It's not it's not so there you have it you guys what do you think below?

do you guys think that they are covering for something they're covering for something because you know

Someone's gonna try to come up with that bullshit on Twitter or somewhere. So we're gonna make a video and come over that bullshit

Let's be honest. So what do you guys think? Are you guys?

Excited that they cleared this up. I don't know. I don't know

I still like amazed by some of the stuff that actually makes like the news on the Internet air quotes because we're I'm sorry

They're adults. They're consenting adults. They are not doing anything to harm no one and

Good for them if they slept together and good for them. If they didn't that is my opinion

I hope you guys enjoyed this video and I will see you guys all in the next one

For more infomation >> Nikita Dragun BREAKS Her Silence, Mannymua Holiday Collection DRAMA! - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

寵物通心|溝通師與阿咪(下) - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> 寵物通心|溝通師與阿咪(下) - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

DIR EN GREY - SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH [PV] [ARCHE Ver.] [SUB] [HD] - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> DIR EN GREY - SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH [PV] [ARCHE Ver.] [SUB] [HD] - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Steph Curry's Amazing Response to Young Fan's Letter - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Steph Curry's Amazing Response to Young Fan's Letter - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Matt Lauer is Lonely - Duration: 22:14.

Live from New York City,

it's the Wendy Williams Show!

How you doin'?

(upbeat music)

♪ Feel it, feel it, feel it ♪

♪ Come on, you need it ♪

♪ Say it like you mean it ♪

♪ Just shout it out ♪

(upbeat music)

Now, here's Wendy!

(audience cheers)

Come on.

Tah-dah!

Here we go again.

Thank you for watching.

Say hello to my co-hosts, my studio audience.

How you doin'?

How you doin'?

Okay, it's the weekend.

Let's get started.

It's time for Hot Topics.

(audience cheers) (upbeat music)

Thank you.

Make yourselves at home.

Listen, giving season should be all year 'round

and you know I have my Hunter Foundation

for the good of the people.

I wanna thank everyone who came out

(audience cheers)

and supported me and my family the other night.

The Hunter Foundation and our partners Snack Pop,

we had an event at Dylan's Candy Bar

where I got all the Jolly Ranchers

(audience laughs) and stuff.

Jerry O'Connell showed up.

(audience gasps)

(audience claps) Doctor Oz is a big supporter.

(audience cheers)

By the way Oz, I owe you a phone call.

I'll call you after the show.

Also, the New York Housewives were there.

(audience cheers)

I appreciate you all for being there.

Dorinda, plus there were more.

You see that?

That's not candy.

That's grown candy.

(audience gasps) (audience laughs)

Thank you for coming together to

support our efforts to combat drug addiction,

substance abuse, the opioids,

(audience cheers) the K2.

For every bag of this Candy Pop that you buy,

100% of the proceeds are going to the Hunter Foundation

to fight opioid dependency, substance abuse,

and all kinds of things like that.

100%. (audience cheers)

All you gotta do to find out more

is go to wendyshow.com.

Thank you, thank you.

(woman sighs)

A year after being fired from the Today Show,

Matt Lauer is lonely.

(audience aw's)

And they say he's not doing well.

(audience aw's)

(audience laughs)

He's reportedly living in the Hamptons in a guest house.

(audience aw's)

Yes.

(audience laughs)

Annette and the three kids live in the main house.

The kids are now 17, 11, and 14.

Clap if you feel sorry for him.

Oh.

(audience laughs)

Case closed.

The rumor is that she will get

$20 million and also the properties that they own.

No, no, no.

(audience laughs)

I think she needs spousal support.

(audience cheers) Yes.

She needs more, she needs more.

Here's the thing Matt,

you can either sit at home.

By the way, they say he's sad.

He never goes out of the house,

he has no friends and the whole bit.

Here's the deal.

When you are shamed,

either you can shut yourself in and

let it ruin the rest of your life,

and you're a young man still,

or you can come out and say here I am.

I'm at Dylan's Candy Bar.

I'm shopping.

Yes, it's me.

Yes, it's me.

Before long, people will get numb to the fact

that you're there and it'll be fine.

I wonder out in the Hamptons,

is he accepted at the Hamptons parties.

Do people invite him?

(audience humming) What if Lester Holt is there?

Does Lester leave?

(audience laughs)

In a case like that,

Lester would probably leave. (audience laughs)

This is what you do Matt.

Move back to the city and get a great place

and stay within a three block radius of New York

because that'll be your neighborhood

and people will see you the first time and be frightened

(audience laughs)

and maybe throw tomatoes

(audience laughs) and call you names,

but by the 10th time they see you,

it's like that's just Matt.

Come along children. (audience claps)

Walk on this side of the street.

We still haven't gotten to the bottom

of that button on his desk.

(audience humming)

The lock door button,

and why the young lady was passed out on the floor, correct?

She just remembers she passed out

and then she woke up in his office

after he had locked the door from the desk.

And the only way you can get out of the office

is by him unlocking the door by the button.

Unlocking it, yup.

(audience humming)

Let me tell you.

Another source says that Matt wants a news career again.

(audience groans) (audience laughs)

He is looking for opportunities, excuse me,

in London and online.

(audience humming)

I don't know about in London,

like in person at a desk where people actually see you?

You can go online.

Everybody else does.

You can go online right now and

make the Matt Lauer news show or whatever.

Just don't read the comments 'cause they will do you in.

(audience laughs)

(audience claps)

(woman chuckles)

Who do you think you are, and how dare you,

and nobody cares about your stupid show and your opinion,

and that'll make you sad.

Listen Matt, it could be worse.

It's not like you're on house arrest

with a clip around your ankle.

(audience humming)

So get out and enjoy life.

(audience claps)

With all of your money.

Wah, wah, wah!

(audience laughs)

Here's a celebrity fight that no one saw coming,

Travis Scott and iconic rocker Tommy Lee

(audience gasps) are fighting.

For the first time, Tommy Lee looks better.

(audience laughs)

(audience claps)

He's twice as old, been around the world,

had a long career, lived hard.

Slow down son.

(audience laughs)

Dead in the face.

In Travis' current Astroworld show,

he raps in a chair that goes around in a loop, 360.

Do you see that?

So he's rapping.

Help me.

(audience laughs)

He does this and then Tommy Lee found out

that he did this and he was pissed.

Tommy Lee did it, but with a full drum kit.

(audience claps)

To me, that's talent.

Nothing gets Travis and clearly you

got this idea from Tommy Lee or

somebody in your camp and you're

just too young to even realize that

it was done by the great Tommy Lee.

Tommy Lee, you had drum, the full thing,

doing it, doing it.

That's talent.

(audience claps)

Then earlier in the show,

Travis rides a rollercoaster to

take him from one stage to the next.

It's more like a kiddie coaster.

(audience laughs)

Tommy Lee also used a rollercoaster.

(audience gasps)

There he is.

Tommy, don't be mad.

Tommy saw the post and goes,

"Just found out this bleeping idiot

or someone on his team ripped off

the 360 and the cruecifly.

WTF.

Get an original idea bro."

(audience claps)

Here's what I think.

By the way, I do side with Tommy Lee on this one.

Tommy is an icon and Travis Scott is of the age where

he might know Tommy Lee's name or something like that,

but doesn't even know.

Or maybe he was smart enough to go online

and research somebody that this young lost

generation that Travis is entertaining.

They don't know who Motley Crue is, you know what I mean?

So steal an idea from an old white man.

You see what I'm saying?

An old white man who was doing something cool.

My people will never know.

Tommy, don't get your panties in a bunch.

There are no new ideas anymore.

That's the fact.

(audience claps) There are no new ideas.

Honestly.

Going back and taking from you,

I understand this is a form of flattery,

copying or so on and so forth,

but nobody's doing that anymore.

People are stealing ideas all day.

We don't see Tommy much these days

unless he's fighting his son.

(audience laughs)

Anyway Tommy, we love you here at Wendy.

(audience claps)

This is a pretty big deal, the following story.

Hold on.

Bobby Brown

(audience groans)

is suing Showtime

(audience gasps)

for airing an unauthorized Whitney documentary.

(audience gasps)

He claims that the 2017 Whitney, Can I Be Me documentary

used old footage of him and his kids without his permission.

(audience gasps)

He's suing for $2 million,

(audience gasps)

which under the circumstances is not a lot of money.

You can see this right now On Demand on Showtime.

It's out right now.

This is by the way the documentary

that Whitney's family did not participate in either,

and they did not get in touch with Bobby.

The movie's claiming that Bobby and Robyn Crawford

fought for Whitney's affection.

(audience humming)

The movie made Bobby out to be a bad guy.

(audience humming)

You are a bad guy to a certain point,

but I do believe that she was doing a lot of stuff

before you even entered the picture.

I do.

Leave it up to us to formulate our opinions,

but Bobby, let me tell you something.

You probably signed with this deal

when you had the reality show Being Bobby Brown

with your wife at that time, the dearly departed,

you signed it, you all were in a drug fueled haze.

(audience groans)

Just dumb high, and you all go in there.

Bobby!

(audience laughs)

(audience claps) Just signing.

Probably thought you were some kind

of big shot 'cause you were.

You were married to Whitney,

Whitney was beloved by the world,

everybody loves Bobby,

and this reality show would be a

great way to expose your family.

You probably cut out a manager that way

you keep all the money for yourselves,

cut out the middle man,

and you go in there and you sign yourselves.

The problem is you were probably dumb, dumb, dumb high

and so you didn't see the part perhaps

in the contract that says that Showtime

will own the footage until forever.

(audience humming)

I'm not an inspector, but that's my summarization.

Showtime, he's complaining.

What are you gonna do?

Can you produce a document saying that he's wrong?

Because if he's wrong, don't give him a dime.

Some lily livered sap sucker in our meeting

(audience laughs)

said they should give him something.

I said no!

Give him nothing.

It's not our fault that Bobby has

drained through all of his money, and I like Bobby,

but Bobby is a scavenger for money.

Nope.

You signed Mr. Brown.

Here's your signature. (audience claps)

I'm glad it's the weekend.

I forgot all about this.

Is it good Norman?

Did you see it?

I did.

He's not a good guy in this.

It doesn't paint him out to be a good guy at all.

Fantastic.

(audience laughs) (man laughs)

But it's good, yeah.

It's on Showtime.

You can get it On Demand on Showtime right now.

Okay it's Friday.

I'm in.

(audience claps) Alright, alright, I'm in.

(woman burps)

Excuse me.

OJ Simpson's former manager, speaking of bad guys, OJ,

(audience laughs)

is making a documentary about the infamous murder.

(audience groans)

The manager is claiming, follow me with this,

OJ did have an accomplice.

(audience gasps)

The manager's name is Norman Pardo.

There he is.

He worked with OJ for almost 20 years

(audience humming)

after he was acquitted of murder.

(audience humming)

(woman humming)

Making the documentary along with him is

somebody from our Inside Scoop, Dylan Howard.

You know he comes here and does the Inside Scoop.

(audience gasps)

Oh God.

Not that Norman.

I don't like it! (audience laughs)

I don't wanna be associated with OJ!

(man laughs) I'm not involved.

We have to call him something else.

(man laughs) (audience laughs)

Husky Norman?

(audience laughs)

Husky Norman claims that he has over 70 hours

of never before seen video footage of OJ

and all the chit chatting and everything.

You know what, if he does have it,

I would carve out 70 hours of my life.

(audience claps) I would.

I wanna see it.

I wanna see it.

I wanna see that.

Anything OJ, I get obsessed with.

The Whitney things, I still like to watch those as well.

There's certain things that I don't

care about much anymore in terms of

digging up documentaries about people and everything.

You know Matt Lauer,

here's an example of a man who's a murderer.

This OJ.

He comes out of jail, he did worse than you.

He's a murderer.

(audience laughs) A multi murderer,

but he comes out of jail,

he goes through the drive-thru, he shows his face,

he says hi at gas stations,

he's spending Thanksgiving with Sydney

who's 33, his daughter, and Justin who's 30 in Florida.

You see, he's walking around like every other guy

and he's a murderer.

(audience laughs)

So Matt Lauer, get it together.

(audience claps)

Just saying.

Just saying.

Look, there he is.

Hey! (audience laughs)

This is right when he got out.

The first thing he did, he went to a drive-thru.

He's like hey, here I is.

(audience laughs)

He plays golf, he socializes, he gives autographs.

He takes selfies, all that.

A murderer.

The times in which we live.

Husky Norman hopes

(audience laughs)

to release this doc next summer

in time for the 25th anniversary of the murder.

I would like Husky Norman to be a guest

and I definitely want Dylan Howard here as well.

(audience claps)

I'm not a scrooge.

It's just that Christmas is not the same

when your kids get older,

or when they don't believe in the magic

if you know what I'm saying.

(audience aw's)

You don't have to put together the toys.

My father would dress up as Santa Clause

and go upstairs just when Kevin was in that state and say,

have you been a good boy?

Just so sweet. (audience aw's)

We do the whole thing.

Then me and my husband and my father,

we sit there putting those damn toys together

all f-ing night. (audience laughs)

And my mother would bake cookies.

She would bake them.

She's in the kitchen baking and laying them out

and putting the milk there,

and then my father would go have a cookie

just to make it look like somebody did

and make the milk go down.

(woman sighs)

You know what, I don't miss those years,

(audience laughs)

but if you have kids in those years,

I think you should do it up

as long as they believe in the magic,

if you know what I'm saying.

If they don't believe, all bets are off.

(audience laughs)

(audience claps)

There's this house in New Jersey in a town.

The town is threatening to shut down

the family's very famous and magnificent lighting display.

(audience gasps)

Not wow!

(audience laughs) Not wow!

Pull back on it!

You don't understand what's going on.

No, there's more than that.

There's music playing, the music is loud, loud!

It runs for four hours

(audience gasps)

Thursday through Sunday. (audience laughs)

It's done with LED lights so the homeowner says

the bill isn't that expensive, 70,000 LED lights.

Whatever.

They get 1,000 people a night.

Imagine 1,000 people a night.

I saw the actual street 'cause they showed

a bigger shot on the news.

It's a big news story here.

It's a regular suburban street.

If you have friends who are parked in the street,

you literally can't even make it a two-way street.

It's a regular suburban street.

This is so obnoxious.

I hate it, and the idea of the music.

The neighbors have been complaining.

The town wants the family to pay

$2,000 a night for the security.

(audience gasps)

Because all the cops have to be there.

The cops have to be there,

you got 1,000 people with their cars.

What if somebody gets sick,

what if they have to clear the streets,

what if a terrorist shows up like I hate Christmas?

(audience laughs)

You laugh.

They've been doing this for 15 years

and it's a really nice way to raise money.

They're raising money for ALS.

15 years ago, we had no idea what ALS was.

(audience claps)

I like that idea.

I like that idea, but there's gotta be a better way.

Less noisy.

This is the worst neighbor ever.

(audience laughs)

ALS 15 years ago like I said,

we didn't know what that was and now

everybody is talking about it, so good for you,

but you've been around for 15 years

(audience claps)

so maybe it's time to stop with them obnoxious decorations

and set up a GoFundMe page to donate

'cause now everybody knows exactly who you are

and that you're good people in what you do so do that.

(audience claps)

Stop stinking up the neighborhood.

A little louder, it's Friday.

(audience cheers)

More great show.

Empire star Nicole Ari Parker is here,

so grab a snack and come on back.

(audience cheers) (upbeat music)

(upbeat music)

♪ How are you doin' ♪

For more infomation >> Matt Lauer is Lonely - Duration: 22:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ariana Grande - thank u, next Reaction - Duration: 8:18.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video, make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

Hello everyone Dylan here and welcome back to another reaction video so we'll be reacting to

Ariana grande. Thank you next

so I

Did hear this song

But I had it's the first time of me

reacting to

the music video so hopefully it's gonna be cool and

I did hear the song I did like it but

This is I haven't seen the music video. So

It almost has 10 million views already so that's quite sick and

It premiered four hours ago so

That's quite awesome because less than a day. That's absolutely insane

And this is a extremely popular song right now

So yeah

I hope you guys enjoyed if you're wondering moderate video on the bottom is muted because I was just in case of copyright

So yeah, hope you guys understand that

So let's get the start in three two one

Let's go

Oh wow, and she's still pregnant

Thank you next

Is this like a movie clip there's something it works I did

Next thank you

Next

Thank you next thank you next

And hair changed again

That was a cool effect

Well, is this from a movie scene or something if it is I wonder what movie it's called

Lois I did

That's a sick car. Oh that's adorable. I

Wanted a dog ever since my slut forever

Roth aye

That's horrible

That's just horrible

Yeah the stuff we might be a movie scene

The quality the scenes to act

Next thank you next

That dog is really adorable I can't

Turning off for the haters showing up that middle finger

Oh my god, looks like she got even bigger

I wonder like how does she come up with? Thank you next to be honest it

To be honest, I think that she came up with that name like from a relationship

I'm not sure. If not probably something else. I'm not sure but that's my own opinion

so of that guy's hope you guys enjoy make sure to drop a like comment down below and subscribe to the channel as

We're on the road to

700 subscribers but my big goal is to get a thousand and

Don't forget to turn on post annotation. So you guys will stay notified on every single videos

So I will see you guys in the next video

Goodbyes, you are

For more infomation >> Ariana Grande - thank u, next Reaction - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

మేష రాశి జనవరి 2019 | Mesha Rasi January 2019 | Aries January 2019 Horoscope |Mesha Rasi 2019|Rasulu - Duration: 1:57.

For More Updates Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> మేష రాశి జనవరి 2019 | Mesha Rasi January 2019 | Aries January 2019 Horoscope |Mesha Rasi 2019|Rasulu - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Warzian and Profit - Duration: 6:57.

oh hi welcome to bed time with Ben tonight's reading comes from hi rants

number 45 worthy and profit so I have a Wars e'en cousin it isn't something that

I talk about much do the fact of why would i if you have someone like that in

life would you want to talk about it she is firmly embedded in the Jedi be

one with a for scrap not for nothing there's religious freedom that is

something that we all get but she is fucking crazy am i right

clearly the proper religion is Balkan infinite diversity in infinite

combination there is no reason to even mention it what could possibly be better

than that they are in a horrific universe that I want it wish on anyone

but even in the biggest piece of crap there still can be some good now I do

hear rumblings about the knowing motion thing one should be smart enough to

separate the race of people from the religion there is a difference between a

race that requires extreme emotional control and their religion so there is

no argument against it now if you to go to the religious conclusion that

the reduction of emotions gives a more reasonable approach to decision-making I

would say that is a reasonable conclusion and there is no argument

against it the no emotions thing is much more prevalent in the Jedi training

existence and lifestyle than anything it saves about such a beautiful religion if

the Jedi are to restrain from falling in love marrying sex masturbation and just

about anything else that is enjoyable to life it is all for a greater purpose

there greater purpose will never be known to anyone well going up like that

didn't make Darth Vader such a great guy did in it I mean I would happily

slaughter in the entire town of younglings get a little tail but these

major universes wanted brought to the conclusion that we could build a new

universe as an art project and a very profitable one it would take a

considerable amount of investment but think of the return what was just a

three season TV show run or even a trilogy has become massive over decades

if we start making new content and base it in a new universe with nothing

crossing over everything in that universe would be completely owned

branded and made produced Marvel box-office movies 30 years from now

picking what kind of world that we would like to build would be the turkey part

there are quite a few options and even the ability to do all of them at the

same time a fantasy world would be popular with epic fights between

kingdoms and brave adventurers where we have a continuing reference the most

popular heroes that came before where the heroes stories will be told later

for more profit a superhero world world we would have much potential in

producing new franchises entirely new stories that everyone knows the future

of space travel would be another where it would just be pushing out further

from the first story never ending as new worlds and technologies

came in this wouldn't even have to be that specific we could do a holistic

approach to what you are already producing to make it a more organic

approach to building new franchises partnering with what is already going on

to push our universe further into the consciousness of the public where kids

cartoons that are already going to be me suddenly gets a backdrop of our universe

after we pay the producers a little visit I could see Sponge Bob Squarepants

a living in a recognizable reference to our universe after it falls on his house

an entire episode devoted to how awesome we are how about we bare bears out

dealing with the advanced society that now lives right next door there are

options to make the universe look much bigger than it is the goal is to make

them think of our universe and the longer they are thinking the more fondly

they grow it's called the mere-exposure effect the project would take time

because what we are looking for isn't returns in a decade but the nostalgia

that will be programmed into the suckers I mean customers that will take for all

that they have how many billions of the Star Trek and Star Wars universe make

every year I just suggest that we start giving them what they want and at the

same time put us up for a massive payout downline having at least two cartoons at

all times then we'll have integration of

merchandise sponsoring columns with bars stars teen shows with someone their age

can save the day when off blockbuster movies etc they want to be addicted to

another universe I say giving them what they want this will keep them off of

other more dangerous universes that just don't make sense

they're dangerous we aren't the bad guys no are we going to do anything legal

we're just looking to make money the price tag of 30 years of work would be

pretty steep but just think of the prestige the vision that it took to make

come forward the creative genius that built the universe completely from

scratch what would they say about you think of the prestige you could be the

next one to do cameos and hundreds of films for no other reason than to point

out the overuse of cloning technology in our universe all right sleep tight okay

if you liked any of the videos like subscribe and share because that really

helps out content creators more than you can ever know you can also check out my

books norm the normal the meaning of life and other useless crap and hi rants

For more infomation >> Warzian and Profit - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

ACLU files complaint against school over hairstyle - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> ACLU files complaint against school over hairstyle - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

cosrx- Good Morning Gel Cleanser| How to & review - Duration: 2:13.

hi guys so for today's video I'm going to make my first review video yay so I

just bought a cosrx good morning gel cleanser and it just

came to my door and I bought this from a shopee seller. Here's the seller this is

the cheapest price at shopee .so bought this one. so let's open it

okay so the review is that it is true that it didn't dry your face at all. like for

a normal cleanser that I used it always dry my face after I wash it but with

this it doesn't dry my face so I think that's the speciality of it. I recommend

you to buy this because it's really good for your face and for the morning

because we don't want to get rid of our natural oil after our sleep. so buy it

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> cosrx- Good Morning Gel Cleanser| How to & review - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

ป๊ะป๋าพาลูกเล่น |โนแม็กซ์แปลงร่างเป็นหอยทาก!!🐌🐌|DIY snail costume for kid|Newton&Nomax - Duration: 10:48.

water!!

snail like cool place

No

snail like wet place

nomax

really like snail

I'm a snail

if he like to be a snail so much

fine!!

snail costume

brown craft paper,paper box,

tape, paper bag,hot glue, scissor

let's start with the most important part

the shell

good for release bad emotions

roll it like yam roll

then, tape it

and use more paper to roll it

let's it bigger,bigger

until the size is fit your kids

head part

headband, pom pom and wire

finally

I transform Nomax

to be snail!!!!

can I see your shell?

let's find some snails in the garden

no head??

it's out the shell

winter is coming

they are a lots of them in raining season

normally in raining season

they will eat all my vegetables

I use coffee and tea waste to handle them

see, they eat all ,here

snails like to eat vegetables

do you like to eat vegetables?

No,

always say "no"

Can you find more snails?

bring it!

can camera see it?

no more snail in winter now

little snail in the garden!

a bit slowly walk

just like snails

do you think we will find snails?

they are in the garden

yes, right

you find it!!

can you touch it

cannot

snail like cool places

no

snails like wet and rainny places

snails like wet and rainny places?

look up!!!

any rain??

no

wet area there, see!!

they are watering plants

go that way

look near wet zone

where's snail?

after watering , may be snails come out

my bullet was gone!!!

the snail is so tried, must go now ^ ^

For more infomation >> ป๊ะป๋าพาลูกเล่น |โนแม็กซ์แปลงร่างเป็นหอยทาก!!🐌🐌|DIY snail costume for kid|Newton&Nomax - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

10 Scary Fan Encounters With YouTubers - Duration: 12:14.

YouTubers can control their content, but as these videos show, they can't always control

the thoughts and desires of a few scary fans . . .

10.

Kenneth and Opi run a YouTube channel together called Team Creed.

The two brothers having a private conversation when a vehicle quietly rolls up directly beside

them and the driver looks over.

Eventually the person gets out of their car and identifies themselves as a huge fan, which

they certainly must be given that they're able to spot Team Creed solely based on a

non-descript gray van.

At first they try to tell him to politely move on.

But when he insists on staying, Kenneth gets out of the car and tries to make some sense

out of the situation.

Things get worse when the stranger mumbles out a bizarre proposition.

This stranger knows that Team Creed has been having some housing problems lately and he

seems to be want to take advantage of them.

The conversation takes a turn for the worst when Opi gets out and pins the creepy fan

against a car to make it clear that he wants to be left alone.

The fan finally relents, but listen to this part and tell me if he sounds merely disappointed

or like he's already plotting revenge . . .

9.

It's Spring Break and a YouTuber named Chilly is kind enough to let her fans visit her at

her home throughout the day.

Everyone is polite and respectful except for one guest.

They're having a normal conversation and he seems fine at first, but then he starts

eyeing something off-camera a few times.

After a while he just goes for it.

The purse taker doesn't make it far and is quickly wrestled to the ground by one of

Chilly's friends named Tito.

In addition to the purse, they also find a taken watch that he swiped off of the kitchen

counter.

Fortunately he surrenders easily without much of a hassle.

They are very forgiving and decide not to call the cops.

Let me know if you would have done the same.

All in all, I think everyone is lucky not to have gotten hurt.

After this experience, I bet Chilly is now more cautious about who she invites into her

home.

8.

William Hernandez has a serious problem to deal with, he claims that everyday the same

red truck pulls over in front of his home and watches him and his wife.

William finally breaks down and sets up a CCTV system for proof.

The very next day, the same red truck stops across the street right after they pull into

the driveway, almost like he followed them home.

William calmly snaps a photo of the driver's license plate and the truck quickly takes

off.

He's posted numerous updates to his channel since this incident, but it's unclear if

he was ever able to identify who was watching him and his family.

7.

Gavin Free and Meg Turney are a married couple who have experienced a lot of success on YouTube,

most notably with a channel called The Slow Mo Guys.

Among their millions of subscribers, however, was one fan who somehow developed an insane

obsession with Meg Turney in particular.

His name was Christopher Giles, a man who wrote hundreds of personal notes to himself

about the married couple, most of which revolved around taking out Gavin, who he saw as direct

competition to Meg.

One day, he can no longer contain his rage and drives a full eleven hours to their house

to get even.

He breaks in and searches for them for a long time, but Gavin and Meg manage to successfully

hide in the closet and call the police.

Apparently Christopher fires randomly throughout the house for a long time before giving up

and leaving, at which point he makes contact with the police at the front door.

Christopher Giles passes away during this confrontation.

I'm just glad that the police were able to arrive in time because I have little doubt

that he would have come back later to do the same thing.

6.

Jake Wardell is a motocross YouTuber with a moderate following, and is a bit of a local

celebrity.

He is out dirt biking with a friend, and it isn't long before someone recognizes them.

They have a brief chat and it isn't clear if he is a fan or is angry about their dirt

biking.

Either way, they decide to take off but they don't make it far before another person

blocks off their path and begins approaching them.

This other man begins talking down to them and takes an aggressive stance, I think Jake

must've known he'll follow them if they try to take off so he decides to defuse the

situation instead.

Luckily, this situation doesn't end badly due to Jake taking the high road, but who

knows how bad things could have gotten with the unpredictability of these men.

Especially, since that one man was willing to completely stop them from getting past.

5.

Dom Soto is making a vlog in his bedroom when an urgent knocking sends him rushing to the

front door.

Dom Soto actually opens the door for this masked stranger, which automatically makes

me think this video could be scripted because I think most people would have kept it locked.

Then again, maybe he didn't think this was anything serious at the time, or maybe he

couldn't understand what the person was trying to say through their mask.

Whatever the case may be, they have a short and tense exchange.

Eventually Dom Soto convinces his "biggest fan" to leave only to have him unexpectedly

return moments later at the window.

By this point it's obvious that Dom Soto is not going to get rid of this intruder without

help from the police, so he turns off the video and goes to call them.

If this is real, then no update has been given on the situation for well over a year.

4.

Nathan TubeUrLife lives in a remote mountain location and has never revealed his home address.

This still doesn't stop someone from apparently figuring out where he lives and paying him

a visit.

Nathan wasn't home at the time, so they decide to leave a really creepy note for him

to come back to.

The person leaves their personal cell phone number with instructions to call.

Just the fact that they were essentially tracking Nathan down makes this note come off as aggressive

and weird.

I think it would be really interesting if someone could analyze the handwriting and

tell me more about this potential stalker's personality.

Later Nathan musters up the courage to make contact with his fan, and the conversation

is about as eerie as you'd expect.

Nathan looks all around, but ultimately he doesn't see anyone else.

They probably were not nearby because they could have made a noise if they really wanted

Nathan to see where they were.

I think this probably just one of his friends or else some random weirdo messing with his

mind.

Then again, a short while later he sees a black SUV speeding away that he has never

seen before, so maybe someone really was watching his every move from a distance.

3.

JayGame has been having problems with a stalker lately who has been coming around his home

dressed like a clown.

He is pretty sure it is just some local high school students who watch his channel, but

lately they've been growing bolder and now something new has pushed him to his absolute

breaking point.

One day he returns home only to find a creepy letter inside of a tattered envelope with

red stains all over.

The outside says "we followed you home" and the inside says that they are going to

come for him at 2 o'clock.

Instead of calling the police, JayGame decides to handle this problem himself.

He keeps his camera rolling and waits at home all day for them to come over.

Hours later, two loud bangs from outside send a jolt of adrenaline coursing through him.

Instead of rushing out the door, he sneaks upstairs to get a better look at his adversary.

He sees someone dressed like a clown with a scary mask and bright orange hair.

The person doesn't look very large, maybe about the size of a high schooler, but it's

the menacing posture combined baseball bat that keeps JayGame away.

He waits a long time before going outside, where he finds the gate has been left wide

open.

It seems like they are gone for the time being, but who knows when they will be back again.

2.

James Neese is a YouTuber who has been uploading for over three years now.

Sometime in those three years, a 30-year-old man named Michael Leib becomes absolutely

obsessed and begins soliciting him across a variety of social media platforms.

The messages soon grow dark and talk about taking James Neese from his home.

He even sent messages to his mother saying "I am going to take your son" and other

more creepy statements.

Perhaps his most worrisome confession is when he admits that he has taken a nine hour drive

to their house more than one time.

One day James's parents see a man hanging around their house and call the police.

He runs away, but the police set up a quick investigation.

Investigators use James's phone to message Michael and convince him to come back to the

house.

When he comes back, he is taken into custody on the spot.

Michael Leib is eventually sentenced to probation with no time behind bars.

Let me know if you think this is a fair and just verdict or not.

Before we get to number 1, my name is Chills and I hope you're enjoying my narration.

If you're curious about what I look like in real life, then go to my instagram, @dylan_is_chillin_yt

and tap that follow button to find out.

I recently released a new song called Dreamland, please let me know if you think my music is

improving or not.

Tap the circle icon in the top right right corner, then tap MY NEW SONG to give it a

listen.

It's a proven fact that generosity makes you a happier person, so if you're generous enough

to hit that subscribe button and the bell beside it then thank you.

This way you'll be notified of the new videos I upload every Thursday and Saturday.

1.

Christina Grimmie was an extremely popular singer who was first discovered on YouTube

after a video of her covering Miley Cyrus went viral.

She continued to gain more fame over the years and even won third prize on The Voice.

One night she is extra excited to be performing at a concert in Orlando, Florida and takes

to social media with a special announcement.

Unfortunately, a deranged fan named Kevin Loibl decides to come to her concert.

After driving 120 miles to her show, he walks up and fires three shots at point blanc range

before taking his own life.

His few friends would later say Kevin became obsessed with Christina Grimmie and thought

he could somehow change the world through ending her life.

They didn't know the full extent of his madness at the time, only that he watched

her videos every waking moment for about a year before doing this.

I would hope that if anyone you know starts showing the same behaviors that you would

try to get them professional help.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét