Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

hello welcome to this week at on some international my name is Sir Ian and I

am your host this week we are back home on on song in the trenches and for

today's episode we are going to talk about the wonderful guitarist and

songwriter Adina by Scott Adina Bosco is a uk-based guitarist has been playing

for over 18 years she hosts a very own YouTube channel called the Spanish

guitar hub that has received millions of views and has over 45,000 subscribers

not only has Adina got a very successful YouTube channel she has branched out and

is also a self-published author of a very old guitar teaching book called

Spanish guitar strumming techniques and she's also endorsed by guitar player

software Adina is a forms part of guitar duo called

to the flavour and has released and recorded two very successful albums that

has led her to tour all around Europe performing and appearing in some of the

major such as Glastonbury Meadows in the

mountain and VegFest and she has also performed in special

events for Google Greenpeace and Commonwealth national ceremonies amongst

others now we all pretty much aware how much that music industry has changed

throughout the time we kind of just simply wait for someone to come to knock

at door and say hey there I've heard you before you're pretty awesome this sign

is contract that's a record deal off you go and tour the world that simply does

not happen it's about individual moving and doing it for yourself it is also

very hard to make living and be successful by just one project alone

Anna Dena has some very valuable and solid advice to share with everyone out

there who would like to become a professional musician hi guys my name is

Adina and I just would like to tell you please don't give up to become a full

time professional musician because with hard work and dedication and

diversification it is possible to become one of us I know so many people who are

doing this and if you diversify and if you do so many different projects you

just check which one is working for the best so you put your effort on that one

then you can become a musician sometimes you work toward something that you

really want to achieve but your place in the music industry to live somewhere

else so you need to see what you are doing the best are you good at teaching

are you good at composing music you can become a movie composer are you good at

performing and drawing people to your gigs even band management so you need to

be a little bit with open with your options and try a lot of different

things also musician is like an entrepreneur you don't have a boss so we

tell you what to do so you need to do everything for yourself so you really

to learn how to run a business how to be productive how to make your own website

I highly recommend advert to do a morning routine and also a to-do list

you need to set up for yourself goals and deadlines because otherwise you

won't be so productive and there are so many ways to raise your profile and to

learn more about your music about your business or about what you want to

achieve so please educate yourself please

diversify yourself and also work towards your goal and practice your instrument

or they are singing because it is possible to become a full time musician

so there you go diversify that's the dmoz tip for you

there you go focus be open-minded collaborate Edina works

in three different projects at once she performs in two function bodies and then

she also concentrate on her own little she teaches guitar techniques at a

one-to-one basis she provides Skype attorneys she produces our merch as we

leave a t-shirt she sells her tabs for her own

originally she has a patreon and she has won two successful Kickstarter campaign

Idina also advises to spend half of your time practicing and the other half

building survey go vote that was the dynasty with a little bit of persistence

and hard work it can happen to you be open-minded diversify find out what

works for you and build on it so that's all folks we

hope you found the dinner tip useful feel free to browse over to our YouTube

channel and have a look at the amazing content she's got there I'm pretty sure

you get inspired by what you find also please let us know if you diversify and

you collaborate to write a comment over here or send us an email to info at one

song cause third comment also don't forget to subscribe to awesome

international on YouTube follow also International on Twitter and on

Instagram and like on some international on Facebook until the next time

diversify ladies and gentlemen of

For more infomation >> Edina Balczó Spanish Guitarist music tips onsongaus.com Tv - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Girls Reaction When You Are Good-Looking And Singing Well [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:10.

I'll fly over the blue sky Boarding an airplane was my longtime dream

I cannot say anything for waiting time I cannot tell you what I think

Everything's ready I felt my heart rumbling

It's time to fly to the sky I was a little bit scared

This is my first flight, however, I pretended to my friends as it's not

I told I used to fly many times

Hey, turtle, board on the airplane Are you ready?

Passing through a lot of people, this is the last gate in the airport

I'm so excited But I'll behave more naturally

I'll fly over the blue sky Boarding an airplane was my longtime dream

I cannot say anything for waiting time I cannot tell you what I think

I'll fly over the blue sky Boarding an airplane was my longtime dream

I cannot say anything for waiting time I cannot tell you what I think

Thank you Goodbye, goodbye.

Give it to him, hurry!

My daughter said you are so good at singing

My daughter said you are so good at singing She was really surprised

She was really surprised

I think she loves his face not the song

For more infomation >> Girls Reaction When You Are Good-Looking And Singing Well [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Super Police Movie Comedy Scene HD | Telugu Comedy | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> Super Police Movie Comedy Scene HD | Telugu Comedy | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:23.

Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

【モッパン】韓国コンビニのお餅系商品食べる。 - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> 【モッパン】韓国コンビニのお餅系商品食べる。 - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

TOKİNİN BİLİNMEYEN SIRRI - PUBG MOBİLE - Please Fix This Bug - Duration: 11:50.

For more infomation >> TOKİNİN BİLİNMEYEN SIRRI - PUBG MOBİLE - Please Fix This Bug - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

【四幸丸-投石機】Chariot stone slinger 戰車投石機,組裝教學 - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> 【四幸丸-投石機】Chariot stone slinger 戰車投石機,組裝教學 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

心理占卜:你和TA有成为夫妻的缘分吗? - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> 心理占卜:你和TA有成为夫妻的缘分吗? - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW PICHU PIKACHU and RAICHU | Pokémon Evolution Drawing and Coloring for Kids | Blabla Art - Duration: 10:16.

How to draw Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu - Pokemon

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW PICHU PIKACHU and RAICHU | Pokémon Evolution Drawing and Coloring for Kids | Blabla Art - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

¿Se puede ejecutar a un reo que no recuerda su crimen? - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> ¿Se puede ejecutar a un reo que no recuerda su crimen? - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Dang Demon Judgement! || Episode 13 || The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + - Duration: 1:04:13.

Hello everybody, my name is Houdini and welcome back to the binding of issac afterbirth

Plus, it's episode 13 and let's continue our game here. You see our file one

Shot has changed to me standing on top of mom and she is dead. Alright, let's see what else we can do today

We did unlock a whole bunch of challenges, right?

Yes, now I want to do any of them. I don't actually know there's a lot of challenges 35 I

Think I'm gonna do a little more research on them first before I go and just start doing challenges

Instead. Let's take a look at our stats

best streak once if it's 37

That's about endings we have unlocked

The epilogue credits ending eight teams

items

Yeah, we have a lot to unlock still

So many items hundreds and hundreds of items

Okay secrets

Okay, we're not gonna go through all that he's scary yes, we've already seen this okay

Let's just head into a new run

We had some luck with Isaac last time

So I guess we're gonna play as Isaac again. Let's give it a shot

There we go. Ah

Yeah, it's good right close press room this time right into some spiders and a

One of the judgment bagger things that I don't want to deal with. However, we did get a bomb from it. So that's good

Big room, let's go

Here was traveling bass

Yeah here fly

I don't like how fast they're moving

Scare you. Yes, there tear speed is way faster than mine as you can see, it's holy crap

How'd you even see me from so far away you can get Rex on

Three that's it is our key take pin to draw a sheep the rock

So we had some pretty lucky deals with the devil last time

We had the one that gave us flight, which I honestly didn't really need. I just really enjoyed flying

But technology I think was the best thing we picked up. All right, so what do we have here?

Just just attack fly. Yeah forever alone attacked by okay

That's our shop if I don't want to go to one coin seem silly

No, I would like to find read at some point. Maybe get ourselves a Steam sale

Ok get out of here flaming hopper

Thank you, and thank you

There are snow let's then take out the spire and make up some coins out of it or zero coins whatever

That was crazy that was borderline scary I could have gotten seriously hurt there. What does that do anything? No, excuse me coins

Alright, let's fight the boss right away. Duke the flies. No big deal

Now we did unlock the horsemen in the last episode so I am looking forward to fighting them for sure

I don't think I caught the horseman in a quite a long time at least definitely not enough to request

Is that just a muffin at all?

Duke applies he is taking forever my attack why is doing nothing to help?

It I really need to be careful and not stand too close to the Duke when he does his little breath thing

He likes to push flies right in my direction

Come on, Duke

So this is where technology would come in handy sit in a straight line all the way across the room and I would be safe

Safe from harm. That's why good

Thank you. Thank you attack fly you finally did something at the end

HP up I will take it

All right, let's go full clear this floor we might find ourselves a tinted rock I haven't used my bombs yet

Let's check here maybe for the secret nerve. It's the only place it could be but I think

You

Okay, this is a thing. I don't understand. So do we take it?

Composts gain more friends

Okay

It looks like every two rooms I can use compost and gained a little follower. Just good

It's probably only going to be spiders. But you know, what a follower is a follower is nevertheless. So I will take it

Okay, give me something good here

Which card the Sun? Okay, the Sun is definitely a good card reveals the map as well as damages

Enemies and polls mate. So that is a plus

Get out here sloth

Get out of here silkworm silkworm died. Thank you

Oh

You could that's me just moving those wrong way that's very usual

Okay, Bob starting head Bob's rotten head better than compost. I don't know I don't know if it is or not

I'm running head, huh?

I do like Bob's rotten head. So maybe I'll take it for now

Okay, so one thing we haven't been looking for and maybe I should make a

Point of doing and these runs is looking for the super secret room

Now, I believe that it's generally close to the boss room and it can only ever be attached to one room

So this seems like the best spot for it else people shout

There it is

Okay, what do we have?

Just some poop

Thank you very much for that

Okay, let's move on down to the next floor

Bob's rocking head see what you can do for us, buddy

Okay, so roomful of spiders off spiders Oh

Like their movements are predictable and really it they really are but I can't seem to predict

We will not be taking pills again as you can see we didn't take those in the last run and we ended up beating mom

So that is my claim to fame. They're

Still looking for our item room or bossed room workshop. I don't care too much about the shop

But just having the option for it is good

Okay, you can parachute spiders over rocks that's good to know

Let's get out of here will you

Oh, let's at least see what's in the shop. We have the coins for it

Ooh restock restock would be good as well as that soul hearts salt heart. We need one more coin

Okay, if we can get infinite money with restock that would be a big game-changing right there

You might be able to have another successful run

Yeah, dear spider let's bomb

Okay, so let's go blow up the shopkeeper. Maybe we can get ourselves some coins for him

Or just spiders no, thank you

Okay, but we do have another ten percent chance to go to deal with the devil we go into this long narrow room, yeah, so

Oh

That one

Good good some might find shooting right there Isaac

Don't think I can actually oh, how did I die are you serious? I didn't even notice I was that close to death

All right, we're restarting there goes our win streak

Red over black knee I seen you in a long time

They're gonna do anything we're just gonna kind of wander around yes you are okay

Yes, stop

All right, can you just get to a spot where it's easy to hit you would be ideal right?

Clutton ease room is never a good room to be in fortunately

But all he dropped for us with some red hearts not too too good not too useful rather

All right, so we got these little bucks that are shooting out these candy corn flies

We're saving what inch

These flies are a pain in the ass get it, okay

All right, what do we have the hermit's

Kermit brings us to

The shop I believe so that's a free entry into the shop

It's in the shops and not that useful for us right now. We have no coins. I will not be using that

Okay, so this is a rough room for sure right off the bat

Oh Cheers good

Okay, we got a mulligan shooting flies at us we have big baby two-headed babies shooting

File at us now. This one's just going to fart

Okay, yeah here Mulligan

Offices so close

Hey, good good, don't take damage take damage Isaac. Thank you

Shop what he got for us? I?

Don't know what this is looks like some glasses with a fly on it

double shots

Ok double shot is a thing that basically just doubled our DPS. Which would I am happy for?

I

Don't know how I took didn't take damage there that is that was pretty much impossible

Hey Clint, thank you and last one copper that here they sack good

All right so far this floor is just been a big square of things

It's not complaining too much about it though. It makes it very easy to navigate since every room can basically get me everywhere else

All right one hopper left

Full charge for spacial our item I don't have it which I haven't had in a long time doesn't excel for no he's not

Big baby you are gone and

a champion Isaac by old thing

I

Really should learn the names of these globs. You think I would by now, huh? Okay

So let's see secret room can be so far in one of two places

But I'm not certain on it yet, so you need to do a little bit more clearing before I know for sure

This is thank you for money. I'll take it lock up. Yes

That's right one of the first episodes we actually unlocked Lucky Penny, which is great

So the secret room can definitely be here, but I don't know for sure until I clear one more room

Then I will have a pretty decent idea

Okay, we found the boss which is great this room shouldn't be too much of a problem

There's tons of things just surrounded by bombs and a full charge so I can't use a coin but I don't need to too much

For the pool though this chest I will use a bomb for

Any tinted rocks that I can kind of maneuver around to know so if I put this here will this give me the coin and

The chest I certainly hope so

That's a real

Pretty out for my chest

Tons of money excellent 16 coins definitely warrants a trip to the shop. It's good news. I heart my card for it

Okay, so 15 coins would get me this thing which I don't know what it does

We I think it's a portable slot machine

Okay, that is not

So useful, so we're gonna save our money hopes. Maybe we'll get lucky and we can unlock pain in this run

alright one more room to

Fully clear and then we will go fight the boss

Are you sure to hits are you serious? Why did I even come to this room?

Why do I do this to myself

I didn't have to come to this room. I did this myself 100% get out of here, but

Thank you

And drop anything for me the notes into rocks

Luckily, there's only the first floor so we didn't ruin it to be able to devil. We still have plenty of

Plenty of health laying around on the floor. Okay, starting over before any sign of

Supergirl could be I

Don't think it could be here because I know they attach the same room on two sides. So that doesn't make sense

Which means they can only be in one spot

And I think it is

This bowl

My expert opinion which was wrong

Alright let's go for the boss pretend that never happened. Ah

cookie here, maybe no it was where I just

All right, boss we got for us

Famine hello horseman long time no, see for sure

Run charge at us we got

Okay, we're just gonna spawn a bunch of these grandfather flies, huh and you're gonna get Chaplin face

Concentrating on famine because famine has actually ended my runs before that really appreciate not losing to famine again

These spawns looks like two of these at a time

These guys at a time

Something too too bad. It looks like as soon as he loses one. He'll spawn another

Alright, he's off his horse now. So he will no longer spawn flies and said he'll just do that

He tears at us. That was lucky. We didn't get hit

Right famine is almost going guaranteed to get a Cuban meet here Book of Revelations has appeared in the basement awesome

Okay. Yes, that definitely does it for this floor. Let's head on down

So up first

Okay, okay, okay. Okay cubic me do your work for you

Thank you

Yes, I know. I took damage there. Unfortunately, I

Seem to have terrible terrible

Luck finding tinted rocks unless I'm just overlooking them constantly

There's got to be more tinted rocks in the world and this game lets on to date

I'm probably just not looking hard enough for them to fire the gas

But double shot is definitely helping us so far basically taking things out in one or two hits and keep it at key

arcade

Let's save it until after we find our shop

Honestly, there's no reason really to go to the arcade unless I'm going to blow everything up before plates and slot machines

But I like to buy whatever's in the shop first

In which there's our shop there's our item room on one spot and

It red chest full of pills that I grew ill not take

So these are

Money eyes money equals power

So the more money I have the more damage I get which now makes going to the shop stupid

However, we did find pH D which means all pills will be good pills. So I will take the HD

Spoon which here's a pill pretty funny Thank You trig chief and it will blow this guy up

By restock as well sure, why not?

Oh

And we found a secret room. What spiders get out of here

Didn't even see you guys come from anywhere. That's the worst

Bombing the key. Thank you

Okay, so money equals power and now we have pills speed up Thank You speed ups again

Yes, that is worth it are the pills elsewhere there's one more pill on this floor and the arcade which we haven't gone to yet

But since money equals power, I don't know if I want to go to the arcade as having money

Power right? Yes, it does

Oh

It's a roomful of flies this is one of my worst nightmares because flies generally always hit me not these slides these flies

They're don't jumps get to go. Let's spread the ball

Monstro. Hello

Check out my double shot is so much stronger than you are

Get out of here monstro

I would have liked another Horseman. That way I could get another cubic meet with the upgrade for the buddy

But that's why I will take an HP off the monstro or even a syringe I think would be good

Range with it to be nice really any pets that upgraded to good at all

Okay, and Malcolm said what do we get?

HBM okay, we did not get our deal with the devil unfortunately with 46%

So four coins

Not really reason to hang around here we can go look for the secret room which I think I know where it is and

This could potentially be the super secret room, but I don't want to waste two bombs

Let's go to the secret room first and then we'll see what we get from it

Should be here I think and we might actually get a pill with it

Is not there, okay, something's wrong. I think they just spills oil on the floor

But we can check out the cursor and while we're over this way

And there is a tinted rock so remember when I said I think I was just missing every tinted rock in existence, yeah

Okay, some demon fire that will shoot us I'll be it very slowly

and

A couple of cards. Let's see. What are these parts do?

two of spades

Duplicate

Keys to a clubs probably good kids bombs

But it just gives me two bounds in this case

Something's wrong. I will keep

Alright, let's head on down to the next work

Overall so far a pretty good run

We'll definitely take it anyway now

I may have thought about keeping that sole heart just to kind of save our red heart

From damage on this next floor that way we can ensure it deal the devil

But I am also looking for three more HP ups in order to unlock two Magali

Getting Magdalen would be a huge huge help to us because maglin is one of my favorite characters in the original binding

All right, we are doing okay with keys nine keys. It's plenty to focus and yellow

Golden chest as well. I had no idea these guys even fired tears no clue

They have a lot of HP Oh men, all right

There we go

That's two dead ends in a row

Nope, make that three. There's no point in eating coming in this room right unless there's an item drop perhaps

It should be very slow and methodical here because I am not very good at avoiding spike damage

Yes, another key not too bad so that's three dead ends which means we can only go in one direction from here

Okay, thinking out one of you is not that difficult thank you another key

You know, I don't need any more keys. Unfortunately, you can really use

Bombs bombs would be great

HP else would be nice

Stat upgrade to be good

Yes, really anything anything at all?

Other than things you're giving me and one more

one more

If we get anything nothing from this room

Okay, so up right down. Let's go up first

Hello a little mini dukkha flies

So cute shoot your candy corn

candy corn flies

Out of here, will you?

You things just have like little bursts of speed and make them so dangerous

Four dead ends

Okay, a couple champion silkworms gonna beat you too bad as long as I don't get hits which I almost did

But we are back at the full health, which I will gladly take and collecting money in order to increase our damage

I'll take you somebody helps. Okay?

And when I said I didn't want to get hit at the risk of losing our deal to double chance, yeah, that's that's gone

Lovers card. Let's drop that on the ground. Take one hearts

And if we found our item room, holy crap, this guy moves so fast. Yes the ones with open eyes move ridiculously fast

They almost too fast get out of here Oh giant, baby

You and your file in my direction get out of here

All right, we got TNT forget what this does which means I have to take it again boom

It is TNT there

Okay, oh it literally just drops TNT on the ground all right what that's helpful anyway so every room that will recharge itself

You can die and you can off the die. Thank you

Aha hmm, what have you got okay function palm flies rainbow coupe, that's a good thing would that do

I have no idea what the rainbow pictures did for us if anything

Okay, but concussion proof is definitely helpful

Out of here Oh, where'd you even come from? You're so fast

All right

You're gonna corner waiter and my damage up

Four-and-a-half damage still relatively bad

We have our item so we can go and fight the boss for sure. Let's see

One two more rooms. We haven't found the shop

Let's fight the boss first when we go check on stop. Hello job in a while

Bitch up

a few loads up space Oh

Just because I have an attack fly does not mean I want to get that close to job

Okay

So have we had this discussion is chubs a female this chub does give birth to silkworms that make feather female

I don't know. So this is a stats up HP tears up clutch shot speed down

And I do see a tinted rock right here

Very much, so we are sitting at 5 HP hearts, which is excellent now

I will go get that red heart and let's look for this job since we have seven coins

Yes, do you remember this

Okay, so shop can only be in a few spots. Get out of here cubone. I hate your face

That's a first we didn't get hit by Cubans we are however about to get hit by everything else in this room

And

You there's our shop. What do we got the abbot's

Okay

So the habit I know it's a good item. I don't know exactly what it does, but I'm gonna take it now

Here's the hope and I also get a nickel for another soul heart

Or just some spiders

Yeah spiders is what I wanted. Okay, so I'm definitely taking the habit

Item martyr ones that do what does that mean?

And what we notice to do they can't be there

Maybe there

The secret room be honest, they don't know

Could be attached to our item rooms. Let's check here

Apps bar and shoot there it is

Okay, well one coin I guess is okay, maybe we'll get a nickel from him and then we can go get that soul heart

It's a little bit of running back and forth. I do apologize, but it's important for me to

Make the most of my money and everything

One more time back to the shop so hard in tow two more HP ups will get us will unlock us Maggie

So money equals power seems good in theory, but as you can see I just spent five coins my damage didn't go down that much

So maybe it's not as powers of thoughts

All right, let's go

Hey starting off on the right foot

Vikram first, let's try to flip small rooms Navis. Hello, Larry. I seem to run into you everywhere I go and

That Larry's dead

This Larry is also dead. Addict your son

Ah, so this is a boss trap room one red part or less to enter

This is a terrible tale balloon to me

The silkworms are my nemesis, why can't I pick this up? Thank you

Yes, many silkworms remember when I said they were my nemesis and then you throw an entire room of them at me

What are you doing games?

Cubed me definitely saved our life. They're

2020 is working for us for sure. Right? We don't need more keys. We need bombs

Okay, let's just have a floor full of silkworms, all right, this is giving me a good chance to get better at fighting them

So I'm not going to complain too too much, but don't see any tinted rocks in this room

nor in this one

Down yes, so where did I say a floor full of silkworms? Okay. Ah

Crap, there's a hidden one

Hidden little bugger

That's fine so we didn't lose our chance to deal with W yet

When I said yep, I mean we're never going to rights, right

Okay, so another dead ends

All right

So the only way to go is to the big room and this stays terrible terrible room to fight these guys in for sure

I'm just gonna stand here and let them come to me. I feel like that's our best bet

Okay

These guys have incredible range as well

It's a little closer friends go

Yeah, you're saying just out of reach and you know it that means it's time for me to move up a level

There we go Thank You cubed meats but saving our life yet again

Oh

Woe is me being risky me being risque

Oh just out of range

One purple guy get out of here this room is going very slowly

But I need to be safe about this, all right three more I think

Okay

That's it. Did it. Okay. What do we have here?

Two of hearts. Okay, this will I think just give us

Hearts. Um, so yeah, we're gonna hold on to that for now

Don't need it per se but it might come in handy. Later

Okay, so before you die, apparently you're gonna shoot me one time get off a lucky shot Oh

Walk right into a silkworm that doesn't even attack. Yeah, it's definitely the floor of so farms for sure

We're gonna hide behind this mushroom because I'm a coward

Get out of here so fun

The red one I'm pretty sure I can oh you slick

And on the red one, I'm pretty sure I can attack even

Without it being open. Yes it can it is dead free room. Thank you

Yeah, too easy oh

This is not an easy room, this is the opposite of an easy room, but we did find the item room

Which I am happy for that. They scare one dish and there's a champion sitting right here

Hopefully we will not get off the shot

Right bunch of bombs that's girls at the floor

Okay, what is this another one of the zodiac signs?

Capricorn all stats up that

Perfect exactly what I needed six red hearts. We need one more to unlock Magdalene

Okay, now as these guys take more damage they actually shoot faster

So I need to be careful here for the shop for coins and some please see what's in here

Here's greed at the Steam sale would be great. I

Guess maybe not on this floor, but there's the Steam sale nevertheless. So I will take it. Thank you very much

Alright Steam sale, thank you. What floor is this caves to so we're gonna get

To more shops. Anyway, it's Steam sale. I guess better than nothing right now

They took our big big bat first

We've got was not too much of an issue. Thanks of 2020

We are gonna go for this guy. Oh

you jerk

Ah of my fault entirely obviously game's fault

All just taking unnecessary damage is the worst thing

Yeah, I think that's it let's go fight the boss there are any tinted rocks that I overlooked most likely

No, okay boss it is

Gates - where do we go dirty? Hello. Gurdy gurdy

Just got rekt in the last episode

Unfortunately, Gerty is wrecking us this time

Now can I stand behind Gerty? I think that's the thing I can do right just avoid damage from parity all together

This is cheating dirty is this cheating. I don't know if this is cheating

It's a mechanic so it can't be cheating right? It was easy

Range and lookup good. Oh

Well, since we ruined our deal with a double chance, there's no reason to stay on this floor any longer

The shop is Steam sale, that's just a boss room

We didn't find the secret room and you know what I don't really feel like looking for it right now

All right depths one

Glass always to the left person. I

Had to had no choice

And I had a choice there's always a choice I just made the wrong one

a

Key for a coin sure since I have so many and I will take it

This guy on the other hand, it's kind of a jerk putting that where he did. Oh

There's nothing I can do here if I had flying that'd be great I unfortunately pushed that heart to a spot I can't get it

Now there is a way to actually get that

To get those chests without taking damage I have to walk to agony now

I am NOT adept at walking diagonally. So that would probably never happen in a million years for me

If I get the silkworms it comes to me od great. Oh very funny put the bomb on the other side of the spikes

All right

First room you haven't been to in a while these guys I forgot to shoot their heads

Thank you, what's this battery

Trickle charge. Okay curse your own will not take the pressroom

Maybe we'll take a quorum if I can manage to get myself a soul harder to

Okay, so one of the things I might want actually is spectral tears I haven't had special tears

I don't think in quite a while either Oh

What do you do?

What exactly are you?

You just shoot things out of your face

Yes, it seems to be exactly what you do

Okay, well that was at first I've never seen those guys before I

Will use a bomb to get this heart just to pull me back to the full

Thank you

Still looking for one more HP up in order to unlock Magdalene

Can I just explode this or do I have to take damage to open it?

Okay, you do have to take that miss open it I will not be doing that

All right now on this floor, I believe those

squishy face ones can actually explode into

Q bones as you just saw

Okay black tapeworm

I will not take I will however open this super Creed. Oh

Come on, let's off fair. I had a Steam sale and everything. You better drop another one. That's all I'm saying

So the Creed you better drop down the steam so yes everything in the shop will be free from now on

Cool okay

So I need a good shop on the next floor for sure because that is the last score for there to be a shop on

Yes

Okay, so two steam sales equals infinite free shops now unfortunately we did not get

Restocked from the first floor and actually I don't remember if that was this run or the last run

So many think of it, can you stop hitting me with brimstone that would be great

Point I can't get to anything else in this room no

One shotting these guys. No, it's not taking damage on spikes. Oh my god. Oh,

I'm so annoyed

twice - two hearts in this room

This is unacceptable. I can't I can't do this. I

Can't take that much damage in a single room

36% chance for deal with the devil not getting it. That's for sure

All right. Have you been to the item room? No, we haven't even seen the item room yet

Okay, it means it can only be in one direction

I can't tell you how much that annoyed me

Yes this way

Those guys are horrible ones that suck us into. Oh, yeah, you guys shoot brimstone it forgot all about that

Okay, so the ones with blood on their chin shoot Princeton do I have PhD yes, I do power pill

Two of hearts. Let's take two of hearts now pull helps and take power go with us

Cubone get out of here, son

Not today

Do the flies not a problem. Thanks a lot with credible damage. These guts are gonna be no issue at all

There's our item room

Okay, this looks like a pretty decent item what is it

Toxic liquid splash damage. Oh, look at that. My tears are a really cool color

Actually one of my favorite colors

Do we bother clearing any more of this floor?

We have the boss. I don't really want to take any more damage

I don't know if there's a reason to clear more of this floor, but assume I'm going to go into another room anyway

Because yeah, why not they went the wrong way. Oh

You exploded okay, let's think

All right. Let's head back to the boss

this is a

Depth one so it's not going to be monster too. It might be one of the horsemen

One of the horsemen could be widowed could be peep I haven't seen PPA in this entire

a series of runs which I'm quite surprised that

Do I have to unlock peep in this version maybe

My own the right way, yeah

All right, here we are there's the boss - the monster - monster - are you floor early

I feel like monstro - is it floor early?

And yes, he's gonna hit me right off the bat thanks to his amazing aim with his jump

High early my father of course admit that there is a tinted rock I do see it up on the top here

Okay, well

Cuba meets save us from a lot of the fly damage. Unfortunately didn't save us throwing monsters bent brimstone

Toxic splash damage. Come on. Oh stop getting hits

Pajamas

So cozy health up. Wow, that is a lot of soul hearts pajamas so far. It's my favorite item in this entire game for sure

Alright, we are sitting at nearly max health

And I think that's it for this floor. Let's head on down

Okay, this is mom's floor, let's see how we do

Right into the shop end in arcade remember the shop everything is free. This isn't a shop there's a library is it

Ah, what are you

temporary psychic shots

Temporary damage up look a Belial. Yes, I will take because it gives me a 100% chance for a deal to devil

I'm not even gonna bother with you. I'm just gonna exploit your face if you

Reason to push this probably not but I will as let's face it

You and about

Okay, boss trap room I can't go into some cue bones that want to die

Toxic Splash Damage means I don't have to worry about hitting these zombies from behind. I

Can literally just hit them from the front and they will die instantly

Come on keep on get rekt you for a nickel

32 cents 32 cents, it's great. Now if only we find ourselves a shop instead of a library

Okay toxic Splash Damage it's been one of the better items we've come across in this one

Right into our item room for head

Okay, what does this head to jump club oh just a little chub flies around

He goes in a way, wherever I shoot. You will definitely be helpful for a stationary boss of some sort

Or anything I guess that doesn't move in a line

Or anything that moves in straight lines rather

Tons of coins again coins are not useful to us since everything in the shop will be great

You even fire get out of here you are slowly killing me

Look up excellence. Okay looking for the boss at this point. That's all we really need

And maybe a tinted rock which I found here Oh two soul hearts I can only take

100 Larry a

diagonal area

Very interesting. You are a creepy-looking Larry at the shore

All right. We were sitting at 7 damage 7 damage is quite good. I'm happy with that

I'm not gonna use that so hard just yet doesn't seem like it's worth it

Ok, so this guy is more than once yes, by the way for his head to pop up

Any more soul hearts or tinted rocks no, but here's our free shop

school bag appeared in the basement

Everything is free in here that will take this

Now if only there was a restock machine in here this would be one hell of a room to be in unfortunately

there isn't and this is the last shop so I will be just

Donating I guess the ah, I donate the rest of my money there goes all my damage. Maybe just a little bit, right?

Okay, that's as much we can donate anyway that's fine, that's fair

Blood donation machine

Running music I don't know if there's any reason to let's just explode it

Some red hearts, okay. Hello two monsters in one room

How'd you seem very fair does it

Thankfully one monster out was already dead. It was too easy

But we did find a dead end in this room. So not too crazy about that

Hopefully the string gives with something good

For a battery. We haven't even used our book of Belial

I am saving that I guess for Mom which we have to pull help for so I'm not too scared at this point of mom

Just looking for her room

Maybe we'll come across it here in this room

Okay, this guy's gonna die rather quickly thanks to double shots there's a time Turner

That's what he got for me

little bombs

Read hard. I can't use I don't need the key, but I will take this time machine thing

On temporary enemy slowed down. I want the book of a while instead. It makes so much more sense to make another diagonal Larry

Okay, miss Larry thankfully is gonna do much worse than his counterpart before because I know his pattern

This is a large floor, I'm surprised we haven't come across the boss room yet

Speak of the devil. All right, here we go

Mom fights with book of Belial in tow. Let's go for it

Oh what hit me right off the bat I don't even know but it doesn't matter because our deal to devil is safe

Second mom fight in two episodes

So it seems like in this version mom's foot doesn't stomp down nearly as much like she used to

But mom, I'll tell you is getting absolutely wrecked

Thanks to the flip a liar

Mom is ahead. Look at that and we got our deal with the devil

Okay, what do we have here HP and look up we unlocked Magdalene, which is exactly what I wanted Challenge five challenge ten

Any tinted rocks in here, nope

Okay, so we have to go ahead which will guarantee us deals with the devil again as well as this item which I don't know

Interesting

Let's take it

Spirit of the night scary, huh? Okay. Oh

Now I did leave a tinted rock that we can't get to or not interact a soul heart

So what that looks like we're heading down to the next floor

Still doing okay with health and we've um, we're in the womb for the first time

Right into a cursed room huh? Oh, I like the effect in this room

Now I will be taking advantage of the book of Belial much much more in this floor. I

Want to make sure that I stay alive as much as possible

Well, we can fly. Okay, I

didn't even realize we could fly I

Don't see any tinted rocks. No, these are very special. I have to look hard to them in this room

or on this floor rather

Lights I have not had flight since yes last episode

Basically outrange that not a problem does mom don't need the red hearts

Rule beggars. Okay. We'll play with this beggar for a while. I have so much money

Hopefully he pays out with something good. I

mean good item buddy

Hangman which means I can fly

You don't yet know how much money intake for me

You're gonna take too much money that's what you're gonna do I

Might just explode you soon if you don't

You don't help me out here

There we go bum buh buh buh one coin

No tinted rocks, it looks like this is actually a dead end. We're heading off the other direction

Okay, so

What do I do in this room, I just have to get through it

Okay, I'm just looking for tinted rocks really fast before I move on

Okay, we're good little gurgling not a problem at all for us

Thanks to our little chub

Cool okay, I that was actually quite scary and not a problem either mob trap room. I will check out

Yes, this is 100% a yes for us. I

Believe as soon as the I opened one, we are gonna get all of it

Oh, okay, I'm gonna use the book a while in this room specifically just so I can take out these silkworms really fast

What else we got Loki hello haven't seen you in a while few episodes ago

Now last time I thought Loki I actually had a prim stone. So he was not a problem at all

Those men statement walks right into that

The only two bosses know it is great

Coming Ted so fast, all right

Holding key infinite keys on this floor. Thank you. Thank you

Were you taking my money what are you taking my money for

Get out of here friend

Oh, okay. We got internal heart excellent now we need scented rocks and we need health

Colonel hearts are good at all. They don't do us too much good if we don't have

If we're not gonna survive for the next floor

Tinted rock - to talk nothing, okay

That could have been very close

All right. So, how can we get Isaac here? I think

They act like Cuba meat just take him out, right? Yeah. There we go

No from those are tinted, okay, so these spaces I have to destroy the parts for them to die

Okay overall, okay

Half a hearts, it's really nerve-racking

What do these guys do they shoot at me I don't think so, I think they just can't pass the role they do shoot Annie

Oh

Man I ain't concentrating so hard. Oh

I haven't seen these guys in a while

It's been a long time since I seen them two champions in this room makes this very difficult indeed

But I think we're gonna do just fine

That was good still no tent about he's just made a beeline for my coins get out of here. Why did I take you again?

Okay, still looking for our boss room nothing yet

There are no item rooms, unfortunately

Anton is going to be a menace no item rooms. Well, we are guaranteed deals with the devil thankfully

Right, so we were doing terribly with keys and bombs earlier and now we have way more than we're ever gonna need

That don't walk into that, please what grade off Isaac?

There we go

Keep forgetting we have power bill

What is this one? Okay mitosis a mint emesis Oh gives me a heart. I didn't realize we were that low on health

Oh, man, okay

You need this, they're more helpfully and around yes, there is I am actually gonna go back and pick up some health real quick I

Can bear with me on this

Arts art. Thank you. Okay

Yeah, let's go slow hello sauce the second time we're fighting you

The Hierophant - so hard snack Cheryl

That's a good card for us to pick up ok still looking for the boss I know which way to go

Thankfully from that little mini boss fight we made it really easy to choose we're going this way I

Don't know what these guys deals are they can't actually move it seems

You're just picking up my coins. Are you gonna give me anything for that or no?

Tinted rocks nothing, okay

Dad here

So, yeah, every mob in the world will do one full heart of damage take our powerful back again

Daddy

Now I really hope I haven't just been missing tinted rocks on this floor if I have it's gonna make me very sad

Doesn't seem like it though. I've been looking pretty diligently I

Hope so anyway

Dingle

Hello just other poops that now want to destroy my face see that unfortunately

Okay, all right don't need that unfortunately this is a large room for us to be in

Okay, made it through there just fine

Okay, um boss room room 1 we got mama Gertie don't know I've ever fought mama Grady before how to know this - the battles

All about whoa, okay

Okay, you do some crazy nonsense, huh

Luckily you don't move all that much

Which means all I have to do is just kind of stay back here and I can kill you from the bar

I was actually hit nerve-racking first time fighting her. What do we got? Speed-up size down? Okay speed is looking good

whoa

Whoa. Whoa, I've no idea where he is there is

Dead cat we'll give us nine lives

Don't want it

far Taryn

Do I want headless baby I don't think so

None of those are worth it to me. Alright, let's sit down boom to last level

Could we see a mom's heart run? I think so, right

Into the arcade first thing I'll do is head in here

Trade some bombs. Yeah, let's see what we can get

What am I looking for here I am looking for soul hearts I am looking for red hearts items

Okay. This guy's just gonna repay me with all my bombs again luck that all he does

Know he has to drop an item, right?

No, maybe he only does bombs

That barrel might be the case. Okay. Well now we have more bombs that we started with which means you will get exploded

Thank you

And key

Trade any red hearts he could give us deal with the devil items

That's risky it really is for me - one -

He's taking full hearts, huh? Okay

Here's us here's to us getting some red hearts back from this guy

They must spend a little bit of time in this room

Trying to pick up some items

So what exactly does our bum friends here do I don't think he actually does anything for us this new parts, nope

Hearts again

Is it never the middle one

Nope

So because there's no shop on this floor, I'm gonna do this for a little while recently if those red hearts back

Or fly loaf, which is good means no flies will attack me though. I don't think there's many flies in the room, too

But I'll take a lot of my money back out of here friend

Okay, so now we're running with just two hearts, which is slightly dangerous a little scary

specifically because of these things get out of here, I

Don't know how I didn't get hurt there. That was a miracle

Tinted rocks nothing right? If you see tinted rocks, please let me know what they look like in the world. I honestly have no idea

It little chub is just gonna do his own thing why it's very slowly in one direction

And into a dead end we go

I'm nervous this is this was not a smart idea for me to

To take

Take those health downs, I should not have had that judgment should not have done the judgment

Okay

Big room

These guys can actually hurt me very much

As well as everything else in here

Don't take that as some state damage

Not take that, right? Okay

No, you will not take my nickel

Okay, I will be safe in the center hope

You might do another jump good

Now get rekt now get rats I

Thank God for flights, okay still looking for the boss the boss is not this way you shoot brimstone get out of here, son

Nice one heart. What are you?

Moms pearl emanates obscurity

Can you hear it in my voice I am terrified right now of losing

So I don't know what tinted rocks the play. I'm going to blow all these we found a crawlspace. That's the thing

Thankfully clients do not attack us and I will take this

Attack buddy now. We have two little chubbs, huh? We had big trouble we have little chub

I'm almost gonna say the boss isn't this way, but we have to look right? Oh,

Christ

Belial work I have not been using you at all. I'm sorry. I really should be

This looks tinted to me, right it looks like a completely different color. Oh the red heart the red poop hurts you

That's so stupid. Oh

Who dies to poop?

Well, we made it all the way to the womb - so I'm actually quite happy with the progress in this episode

Look at those bombs and keys we had so many but if you enjoyed this episode guys

Make sure to hit that like button comment below to chat with me

Subscribe if you haven't already and I'll see all you guys in the next episode. Alright?

You

For more infomation >> Dang Demon Judgement! || Episode 13 || The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + - Duration: 1:04:13.

-------------------------------------------

Peacock designed Ruby & White CZ Chandbali Earrings | Violet & Purple - Duration: 0:15.

Subscribe to our channel for more jewelry videos!!

For more infomation >> Peacock designed Ruby & White CZ Chandbali Earrings | Violet & Purple - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

इंदौर से बीजेपी की प्रेस कॉन्फ्रेंस LIVE | संबित पात्रा | Samit Patra - Duration: 15:42.

BJP's press conference LIVE from Indore || Samit Patra

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét