Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Hi YouTube Hello, welcome to Animal Land

I would like to introduce this time

I used it a lot. Before as well

I introduce it when I purchase it. I climbed a slope

Introduction was properly done,

It was awesome so I will introduce it once more

That's it.

This is the one attached here, but it is a mechanical gradiometer

As for mechanical type, now what percentage is known immediately on the spot

It is that kind of guy

So, you can see the gradient a bit behind like gps

I do not know right now, but I will check it later with a computer

It's not like that Understand on the spot

I know it on the spot so ride it

I will climb the 10% slope from now

Yes 10%. Here is 10%. It is about 10% gradient at this level

Steadily rising and steep slope 20%

It is this gradient.

In a like manner actually

When I am climbing a slope

I feel it.

You can see the gradient, not the feeling

I am shooting from here, so I think that this image is here. Toward the corner

I think there is something, is this it? This? I do not understand.

I will do it when I edit it later

What is this gradometer

When actually climbing a slope

I do not know if you are also well

So doing a long Hill Climb

After all, there are times when it gets harder, such as an amazing slope, a time when it is a steep slope.

I think there are various situations, but

There is no time to think that you would like to know the current slope at that time?

When I think that the condition of the body is really terrible

Or if you are climbing a slope but thinking it's a little easier

I do not know how it gets, as long as the gradient is known, so it will be faster

I think that it is very pleasant to see the state at that time and I will attach this

After all, as you are climbing Now some? When

I can not see it on a cycle computer or a smartphone

I think it would be nice to be able to see it

I always use it like that

From now on I will ride Moricolo Park,

How it looks when you actually ride Just a bit

I will explain. Well, let's go.

Well, I'm thinking of leaving.

It is a little down here. It's a parking lot now

It's about 5% uphill now

The slope is getting loose.

It is the first neighborhood of Moricolo park right now.

I am climbing a little, but 1% is out

There are problems only a little. This bubble should fit snugly between top 0 and bottom 0

I think it depends on the season

The size of this ball is subtly different

The top and bottom are free

It is at last If you tighten it too tightly it will bend

With the blame A little middle place here

The curved surface becomes tight

Because this bubble becomes narrower, adjustment of that side

At first At a flat place

You should look at the size of this soul If you were looking up at the center

Make sure the tip aligns

It is feeling now. It is good to memorize the state when the gradient is 0%

I think that you should do it in that state

I am doing dancing on purpose now

Strong dancing

From here gradient, descent becomes slightly tight

Still maybe

I think about 5% or so

OK, I am going to climb from now, but about 5% is around

I think that I have to explain a bit before that

If it's something

This bubble is a ball of air, it is a liquid like water that is around

To say what will happen

With dancing and sudden acceleration, dancing has a strongly stepping part and a part not stepping on

The bicycle will accelerate as you step on it strongly

This water will be late for acceleration

When the water is late, bubbles will come out in front I will do such a move

When dancing, air bubbles move furiously back and forth, pay attention to the movement

What do you think After this we will enter the climb of 5%

That place is coming.

I will go dancing from here.

do you understand? There are places where it is hard to see in the sun

Bubbles are moving fairly hard. Because the body itself is swinging left and right with dancing, bubbles are shaking up and down and right and left

It is a guide around the middle point moving like that

Now it's called hanging

I parked by using this fence

The slope is 24%

24% is this gradient

Surprisingly it seems I wonder if it looks like this is not that much. But actually 24% When I go to place

That's unexpected.

I will briefly explain how to install this gradiometer There are two screws on the other side here

I just stop. The size is just 38

Its size is a standard pipe size , If you are a thin type

As rubber gets stuck together, I attach it as a spacer

Very easy to install. That's all

OK, how was it? I think I found out how it looks when you are riding or stepping on dancing

I can see it like that, but I will look it up as a guide

It is stable when running at the same speed

When dancing, the inside is liquid, so bubbles go up and down

Actually I will look for the middle of it

I think that it is good to use with such feeling

OK, how was it, those who came up with this video interesting thumbs up thumbs up please

Thank you for subscribing to the channel

Bye

There are many other videos at Animal Land Please do watch this kind of delivery and such

For more infomation >> Road bike accessories. This is recommended! I see! I wanted to know! - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Posa Platos para la Mesa Navideña - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Posa Platos para la Mesa Navideña - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

⛔L'ARTICLE 13 - LE DEMON!!!⛔ - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> ⛔L'ARTICLE 13 - LE DEMON!!!⛔ - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

[Ep 13 Highlight] Sooyong recording 'Spring' | Top Management - Duration: 2:05.

Gyudo: Are you ready?

Okay, let's roll.

Sooyong, put your headphones on.

Hey?

Sooyong?

(quiet music) Yes?

(laughs) Oh.

I'm sorry about being late, but I have an afternoon schedule, too.

Oh, okay.

I'm ready.

Okay, then.

(music plays)

"You're pretty as usual."

I talk to myself so no one else hears,

when I see you,

everyday.

Hur: They're so romantic.

As if there's something between them.

I read it online that...

Manager: Watch what you say.

Do you want them to break a scandal?

...for no reason,

look away, all shook up.

and gaze at your back as you walk away,

and think to myself,

"Maybe she's sick, maybe she's not feeling well?"

Haena & Sooyong: When I'm on the streets,

alone in my room,

even in my dreams,

you are in my sight.

Whatever I do,

whoever I'm with,

I always get the feeling

that I'm alone with you.

How about you?

How do you feel about me? Yeah.

Do you feel it, too?

That sweet feeling.

Is your heart fluttering?

Haena: Actually, I wonder, too.

Do you think about me,

all the time, just like me?

For more infomation >> [Ep 13 Highlight] Sooyong recording 'Spring' | Top Management - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】極限捏薄!破解JS強力爪內丟台![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#428 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】極限捏薄!破解JS強力爪內丟台![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#428 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

НОВИНКИ КИНО 2018, Декабрь. Самые ожидаемые фильмы 2018. Кинопремьеры! - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> НОВИНКИ КИНО 2018, Декабрь. Самые ожидаемые фильмы 2018. Кинопремьеры! - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

✅চেহারা সুন্দর করার আমল [সহীহ আমল] । নতুন বাংলা ওয়াজ ২০১৯ । চেহারা সুন্দর করার দোয়া । waz 2019 new - Duration: 3:30.

d

For more infomation >> ✅চেহারা সুন্দর করার আমল [সহীহ আমল] । নতুন বাংলা ওয়াজ ২০১৯ । চেহারা সুন্দর করার দোয়া । waz 2019 new - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Jules Allen | Managing Disappointments - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Jules Allen | Managing Disappointments - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

일본친구들에게 유튜브를 공개했더니 반응이...😳💦(日本語字幕) - Duration: 11:10.

For more infomation >> 일본친구들에게 유튜브를 공개했더니 반응이...😳💦(日本語字幕) - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

Romantic Couple | Love | HD | Status In Clip - Duration: 0:30.

Romantic Couple | Love | HD | Status In Clip

Love

Romantic

Status in clip

For more infomation >> Romantic Couple | Love | HD | Status In Clip - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

paperflowersprodiy | How to make backdrop paper flowers #2 | Making papercraft | Paper flower stick - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> paperflowersprodiy | How to make backdrop paper flowers #2 | Making papercraft | Paper flower stick - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Pillow with a photo of a beloved dog - Duration: 3:30.

What is the difference between a pillow and a photo? You can only look at the photo, and you can squeeze the pillow! Just like your beloved dog. Therefore, pillows with photos of pets are so well bought from a Russian needlewoman, who began selling them on Etsy relatively recently (through her etsy.com/shop/BeTheOriginal store). They are even ordered by several pieces (for themselves, friends and neighbors). Order pillows with images of not only cats and dogs, but also horses. And they order her such pillows not only in order to cuddle them, but also as a keepsake (some order as a souvenir of deceased pets). After all, you will put such a pillow on a chair (or in a corner of the room) - and it seems that your friend is still sitting on it. Parents bought one such pillow to their daughter, who went to college and really missed her dog. Such pillows can also be given to children with allergies. A live cat such a family can not start, so at least you can make it a very similar copy. You can safely lay such a pet in your bed and not be afraid of dirt and fleas. A very useful thing for those who love animals. This is confirmed by numerous reviews of satisfied buyers. They not only write about their joyful impressions of the received parcels. And the manufacturing process is quite simple - the customer sends a photo of his beloved animal, the needlewoman creates the layout. And after the approval of the layout accepts payment from the client. And she sells them at prices ranging from 32 to 60 dollars (depending on the size of the pillow). I am not a pet lover, but even to revive the interior I would buy a similar pillow (it does not bark, does not bite, but looks like a real dog). That's what it means to connect passionate animal lovers and the right form for them to express their love.

For more infomation >> Pillow with a photo of a beloved dog - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bonsai Đồng Hới ,Những Cây Cảnh Đẹp Chuẩn Bị Tết 2019 ,Cuộc Sống Thôn Quê Son Doong QB ? - Duration: 12:17.

For more infomation >> Bonsai Đồng Hới ,Những Cây Cảnh Đẹp Chuẩn Bị Tết 2019 ,Cuộc Sống Thôn Quê Son Doong QB ? - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Different World (Deeper Version) Alan Walker ft. Sofia Carson, K 391 & CORSAK || Lyrics - Duration: 3:07.

lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Different World (Deeper Version) Alan Walker ft. Sofia Carson, K 391 & CORSAK || Lyrics - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Classix: NATO Taptoe (1967) - Bundeswehr - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Classix: NATO Taptoe (1967) - Bundeswehr - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Parr Lego | Magic bottle of Mr. Dash #7 | LEGO The incredibles | Lego Cartoon - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Parr Lego | Magic bottle of Mr. Dash #7 | LEGO The incredibles | Lego Cartoon - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Types of Police Rescue Vehicles | 5 Little Monkey Song for Children | Super Fun Box - Duration: 15:55.

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor, And the doctor said

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

One little monkey jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

Put those monkeys right to bed

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét