Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

The Most Satisfying Videos That Feel Will Be Relaxation Of Your Eyes

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Videos That Feel Will Be Relaxation Of Your Eyes - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

SOUTH AUSTRIA-FOOD-WINE-AUTUMN കളറുമാറും മരങ്ങളും മണ്ണിനടിയിലെ വൈൻ ലോകവും I ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 19:33.

Today I am inviting you to Southern Styria

here you will find some specialities like a winery,

wine is very popular in Austria

and you will also find a special pumpkin seed oil here

This oil is called Kernöl in German

you will see the colourful autumn in this scenery

this is a wine garden

the leaves of the plants will change their colours in autumn before falling

these are the grapes used for making wine

these hills are perfect for wine gardens.

let's go

some of the hills are very steep

with these grapes, one can produce different types of wine

from summer to autumn, the grapes will mature

in 100 metres, they are selling Maroni and Sturm

these are traditional autumn products

Maroni and

Sturm

Sturm is a special Styrian drink in autumn

It's made of grapes and you drink it just when the grapes are starting to ferment.

How are Kastanien called in English?

Jasnut (it's wrong)

they are called chestnuts in English

are these chestnuts from here?

they are from Italy

this year, the climate was too dry for the chestnuts to mature

but usually, we have enough chestnuts here in Austria?

yes, we have enough

are there different types of chestnuts?

these are all sweet chestnuts

there are earlier and later chestnuts,

the chestnuts that are falling down earlier from the trees are not as good

these are perfect

they are mature

the heat must be perfect

so you can open the chestnuts easily

(explanation in Malayalam)

you can enjoy them everywhere in this area

I will try them

before roasting the chestnuts

they will cut the shell

so you can open them easily and take out the fruit.

I will try them

very good

the taste is very similar to cashew nuts

beautiful oldtimers

oldtimers are popular here for the higher society

the plants here are ready to adapt to the climate changes of the different seasons

the leaves will start to grow in spring

and will have a green colour during summer

in autumn, they will start to change the colour

the colours of the leaves depend on the kind of tree

I heard here that it's very important that the trees lose their leaves before winter

because otherwise, they would not have enough energy in the cold season to survive

now it's autumn and the plants are colourful

there are 2 types of trees

the trees with needles (evergreen trees) and trees with leaves

only the trees with leaves are changing the colour to yellow, red etc.

and only the leaves fall down

so the trees are ready for the coming winter and snow

now I will give some information to my friends who like to drink wine

i already told you that we have a lot of wineries in Austria

its autumn

the grapes for the sweet wine will stay on the plants,

the grapes will dry and start to rot

the farmers press these dried grapes and produce a sweet and strong wine

they produce a sweet wine as well

it's very expensive

because they will not get a lot of juice from these dried grapes

this is a famous winery

I don't know if they will let me film in their wine cellar

let´s go

these tanks are filled with grape juice

the whole process, temperature and fermentation are monitored by a computer system

he time of fermentation is always different

in the tanks there are different types of wine

these are old wooden barrels

these barrels are imported from France

this barrel is filled with grape juice

here they have no computer system

the fermentation will start by itself

you can watch the process through this glass

it will take months to turn the grape juice into wine

in this barrel, the process has been happening for 18 months

if they fill this wine into bottles, you can keep it for 20 years

this high-quality wine will get better and better over the years

they have a lot of barrels

here we can see the roots of the grape plants

here, people are always not drinking until they are drunk

they love to taste the different types of wine and enjoy them

you can taste and buy your favourite wine

you don't need to pay to taste the wine

People are buying expensive wine here

They enjoy drinking wine together

(explanation in Malayalam)

my friend also tasted some wine and bought six bottles

hese six bottles cost 108 € (around 8570 rupees)

this is the border between Austria and Slovenia

here is no border control, you can just walk or drive over to the other country

I've already shown you in my video about Schengen that there is no border control between the Schengen countries

this is Slovenia

with your support, I can jump from one country to another

now I'm in Slovenia

this is Austria

in Austria, you can feel the difference between the four seasons very strongly

because of that, in summer people enjoy sitting outside restaurants

in winter, it is much too cold to sit outside

it's after 4pm and the sun has set, its already getting cold and my jacket is too thin

sitting outside is only possible for a few months per year

normally, you get the menu as a paper booklet. Here they have a special wooden plank

everything is written in German

you can eat Austrian specialities here, I will show you a few of them

on one side of the plank there are the main courses, on the other side there are the desserts

you can have pork, beef and vegetable dishes

these are "Eierschwammerl", an Austrian speciality

these dumplings are made from dried bread

this is a beef roast with "Nockerl"

this is a vegetarian dish, a kind of vegetable curry

Chilly Gemuse

these are lavender flowers

you can find lavender everywhere, it smells very good

this is called the "black gold of Styria", it's pumpkin seed oil, "Kernöl" in German

the oil is produced from a special pumpkin you can only find in Styria

(explaining in Malayalam)

Kernöl

you cant heat this pumpkin seed oil

if you accidentally spill it on your clothes, laying the clothes out in the sun will make the stains disappear

it tastes very good

this is a Styrian apple

I found all these things at a farm

they are selling all these things

you can also buy chestnuts here

it was a great experience in southern Styria

I hope you enjoyed the video

if you did, please share it with your friends and family

please leave your valuable suggestions and opinions in the comments

If you didn´t subscribe till now, please subscribe and click the bell button

to get a notification for new uploads

see you soon

For more infomation >> SOUTH AUSTRIA-FOOD-WINE-AUTUMN കളറുമാറും മരങ്ങളും മണ്ണിനടിയിലെ വൈൻ ലോകവും I ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 19:33.

-------------------------------------------

一名男孩舉手跟老師說要去上廁所,之後再也沒有回來過#葉永鋕#反同#公投#同志教育 - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> 一名男孩舉手跟老師說要去上廁所,之後再也沒有回來過#葉永鋕#反同#公投#同志教育 - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Road bike accessories. This is recommended! I see! I wanted to know! - Duration: 11:31.

Hi YouTube Hello, welcome to Animal Land

I would like to introduce this time

I used it a lot. Before as well

I introduce it when I purchase it. I climbed a slope

Introduction was properly done,

It was awesome so I will introduce it once more

That's it.

This is the one attached here, but it is a mechanical gradiometer

As for mechanical type, now what percentage is known immediately on the spot

It is that kind of guy

So, you can see the gradient a bit behind like gps

I do not know right now, but I will check it later with a computer

It's not like that Understand on the spot

I know it on the spot so ride it

I will climb the 10% slope from now

Yes 10%. Here is 10%. It is about 10% gradient at this level

Steadily rising and steep slope 20%

It is this gradient.

In a like manner actually

When I am climbing a slope

I feel it.

You can see the gradient, not the feeling

I am shooting from here, so I think that this image is here. Toward the corner

I think there is something, is this it? This? I do not understand.

I will do it when I edit it later

What is this gradometer

When actually climbing a slope

I do not know if you are also well

So doing a long Hill Climb

After all, there are times when it gets harder, such as an amazing slope, a time when it is a steep slope.

I think there are various situations, but

There is no time to think that you would like to know the current slope at that time?

When I think that the condition of the body is really terrible

Or if you are climbing a slope but thinking it's a little easier

I do not know how it gets, as long as the gradient is known, so it will be faster

I think that it is very pleasant to see the state at that time and I will attach this

After all, as you are climbing Now some? When

I can not see it on a cycle computer or a smartphone

I think it would be nice to be able to see it

I always use it like that

From now on I will ride Moricolo Park,

How it looks when you actually ride Just a bit

I will explain. Well, let's go.

Well, I'm thinking of leaving.

It is a little down here. It's a parking lot now

It's about 5% uphill now

The slope is getting loose.

It is the first neighborhood of Moricolo park right now.

I am climbing a little, but 1% is out

There are problems only a little. This bubble should fit snugly between top 0 and bottom 0

I think it depends on the season

The size of this ball is subtly different

The top and bottom are free

It is at last If you tighten it too tightly it will bend

With the blame A little middle place here

The curved surface becomes tight

Because this bubble becomes narrower, adjustment of that side

At first At a flat place

You should look at the size of this soul If you were looking up at the center

Make sure the tip aligns

It is feeling now. It is good to memorize the state when the gradient is 0%

I think that you should do it in that state

I am doing dancing on purpose now

Strong dancing

From here gradient, descent becomes slightly tight

Still maybe

I think about 5% or so

OK, I am going to climb from now, but about 5% is around

I think that I have to explain a bit before that

If it's something

This bubble is a ball of air, it is a liquid like water that is around

To say what will happen

With dancing and sudden acceleration, dancing has a strongly stepping part and a part not stepping on

The bicycle will accelerate as you step on it strongly

This water will be late for acceleration

When the water is late, bubbles will come out in front I will do such a move

When dancing, air bubbles move furiously back and forth, pay attention to the movement

What do you think After this we will enter the climb of 5%

That place is coming.

I will go dancing from here.

do you understand? There are places where it is hard to see in the sun

Bubbles are moving fairly hard. Because the body itself is swinging left and right with dancing, bubbles are shaking up and down and right and left

It is a guide around the middle point moving like that

Now it's called hanging

I parked by using this fence

The slope is 24%

24% is this gradient

Surprisingly it seems I wonder if it looks like this is not that much. But actually 24% When I go to place

That's unexpected.

I will briefly explain how to install this gradiometer There are two screws on the other side here

I just stop. The size is just 38

Its size is a standard pipe size , If you are a thin type

As rubber gets stuck together, I attach it as a spacer

Very easy to install. That's all

OK, how was it? I think I found out how it looks when you are riding or stepping on dancing

I can see it like that, but I will look it up as a guide

It is stable when running at the same speed

When dancing, the inside is liquid, so bubbles go up and down

Actually I will look for the middle of it

I think that it is good to use with such feeling

OK, how was it, those who came up with this video interesting thumbs up thumbs up please

Thank you for subscribing to the channel

Bye

There are many other videos at Animal Land Please do watch this kind of delivery and such

For more infomation >> Road bike accessories. This is recommended! I see! I wanted to know! - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

[SORI] SoRi's First Solo Single "Touch" Photoshoot! EP4 - Duration: 4:49.

Sori's YouTube Channel

So now,

Here comes the outfit that I wore on the group dance scene.

(Using an electric fan to blow Sori's hair.)

(Monitoring in progress.)

(Leafblower was used to create a stronger gust.)

The album cover photoshoot has come to its end for the most part!

I wish for the good result, that will make you guys satisfied.

To all of you

(everyone around the world!)

I wish to turn this in to a piece of artwork!

Since we got some time, I'm gonna take a short break,

I'm gonna shoot a couple more photos for other usage (such as photo cards.)

As always, thanks for tuning in, and watching!

(Time to finally wrap things up!)

At last, SoRi's first solo debut single photoshoot has successfully finished!

So many people have put their hard work into it,

and the same thing applies to the music video shoot,

which took over 24 hours of hard work.

And this time around, I flew over to Japan with my company staff and gave our best once again.

Their support and hard work gave me the boost.

Contrary to my previous efforts, as a solo artist, I have to do many things all by myself,

I was initially scared

but many staff members encouraged me and that made me focus and work harder.

I wonder how everything including the music video and album jacket will turn out!

Since I put my hard work into it, I believe that some good results will follow as well.

I hope you guys look forward to it too!

(Please send your support!)

Thank you so much for watching, and goodbye!

For more infomation >> [SORI] SoRi's First Solo Single "Touch" Photoshoot! EP4 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Posa Platos para la Mesa Navideña - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Posa Platos para la Mesa Navideña - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Rote Bete-Brot mit Rosmarin – vegan - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> Rote Bete-Brot mit Rosmarin – vegan - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Estrella de hojaldre con cabello de ángel - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Estrella de hojaldre con cabello de ángel - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

【野球あるある】野球部なら「わかる!」と納得のあるある!マネージャーあるあるを完全再現!【バットプレゼント】 - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> 【野球あるある】野球部なら「わかる!」と納得のあるある!マネージャーあるあるを完全再現!【バットプレゼント】 - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Lara, Timo und Solange auf Besuch bei NationalrätInnen | Hitzesommer 2018 - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Lara, Timo und Solange auf Besuch bei NationalrätInnen | Hitzesommer 2018 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

⛔L'ARTICLE 13 - LE DEMON!!!⛔ - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> ⛔L'ARTICLE 13 - LE DEMON!!!⛔ - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Racer (Honda CB 750 by Thracian Custom Bikes) - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> Cafe Racer (Honda CB 750 by Thracian Custom Bikes) - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

[Ep 13 Highlight] Sooyong recording 'Spring' | Top Management - Duration: 2:05.

Gyudo: Are you ready?

Okay, let's roll.

Sooyong, put your headphones on.

Hey?

Sooyong?

(quiet music) Yes?

(laughs) Oh.

I'm sorry about being late, but I have an afternoon schedule, too.

Oh, okay.

I'm ready.

Okay, then.

(music plays)

"You're pretty as usual."

I talk to myself so no one else hears,

when I see you,

everyday.

Hur: They're so romantic.

As if there's something between them.

I read it online that...

Manager: Watch what you say.

Do you want them to break a scandal?

...for no reason,

look away, all shook up.

and gaze at your back as you walk away,

and think to myself,

"Maybe she's sick, maybe she's not feeling well?"

Haena & Sooyong: When I'm on the streets,

alone in my room,

even in my dreams,

you are in my sight.

Whatever I do,

whoever I'm with,

I always get the feeling

that I'm alone with you.

How about you?

How do you feel about me? Yeah.

Do you feel it, too?

That sweet feeling.

Is your heart fluttering?

Haena: Actually, I wonder, too.

Do you think about me,

all the time, just like me?

For more infomation >> [Ep 13 Highlight] Sooyong recording 'Spring' | Top Management - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】極限捏薄!破解JS強力爪內丟台![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#428 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】極限捏薄!破解JS強力爪內丟台![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#428 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

#StandardEvolved: Based in Germany. Proud to embrace Progress! - Duration: 0:53.

The new German standard?

Empowerment is standard

Positivity is standard

Pride is standard

Expression is standard

Liberation is standard

The standard evolved

For more infomation >> #StandardEvolved: Based in Germany. Proud to embrace Progress! - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

НОВИНКИ КИНО 2018, Декабрь. Самые ожидаемые фильмы 2018. Кинопремьеры! - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> НОВИНКИ КИНО 2018, Декабрь. Самые ожидаемые фильмы 2018. Кинопремьеры! - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

✅চেহারা সুন্দর করার আমল [সহীহ আমল] । নতুন বাংলা ওয়াজ ২০১৯ । চেহারা সুন্দর করার দোয়া । waz 2019 new - Duration: 3:30.

d

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét