Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Hello everyone!

In this video I will guide you through my tips on how to plan for your exam season to

make sure you tackle all of the reading and note taking in time, so you can have the best

possible grades.

You don't need a fancy planner or app to make the perfect plan for your exams or finals

week.

A couple of pieces of paper will do the job just fine.

The idea here is to create a schedule slash calendar dedicated to this season and the

sooner you start, the better.

My method is dividing the paper in boxes for all the days that remain until your exam season

ends.

You can do this in a typical monthly layout and then use one page per month.

If you don't want the trouble of doing all of this drawing on your own, I will leave

a couple of really simple templates in the description box so you can just print everything

right away.

For multiple classes or multiple exams, I advise you to use a color code to distinguish

studying for different purposes.

Mark your exam dates in their specific colors in the corresponding days.

You can use colored pens, highlighters, stickers, post it notes, and so on.

It depends on your preferences.

Next you should start dividing the chapters you need to study each day.

I encourage you to avoid doing unnecessary work by simply referring to the index or table

of contents of your main textbook, or, in case you don't have one, your syllabi, where

the content or chapters of your class are laid out for you.

Most professors in university hand these out in the beginning of the year and although

they may seem like useless information spreadsheets at the time, they can really come in handy

in this stage.

Taking into account your table of contents or syllabi, your goal is to take each chapter

and find a dedicated slot of time to study that chapter.

Don't worry about subchapters, titles or subtitles now – your goal is to decide when

you want to study an isolated chapter.

If it's a big chunk of material, feel free to divide it.

I also suggest that you divide your time inside each box according to the number of daily

sessions you want to have.

For instance, if you usually study in the afternoon and evening, you can use the top

of the box to write down the chapter you want to study in the afternoon and the bottom of

the box to write down the chapter you want to study in the evening.

If for some reason, you are absolutely sure that you are not going to be able to study

in a specific day, for instance during the holidays, make sure to cross out that day

in your calendar so you can organize your studying around those days.

The goal here is to be able to visually anticipate exactly what you should be studying and when;

being honest about your available time is very important to get this information right.

If you are too optimistic when scheduling your time, a gap in your calendar will probably

throw off all of your plans and force you to overlap two study sessions to compensate.

Spreading out your readings in advance will help you have great information retention

in short bursts.

Make sure to leave a buffer day the day before the exam so you can go through all of your

previous notes and summaries and rest for a while.

Of course, that the division of time by chapter you are making will vary according to your

classes.

Some of your exams will probably demand more studying then others so you should have that

in mind while you are doing this exercise.

Once you finish this, you have an official study map to guide you throughout your entire

finals season.

Planning for your exams, however, is not over yet.

Although having a general calendar will be a life saver, going through more detailed

planning ahead will make the whole process a lot easier.

Taking into account the table of contents or syllabi you used previously, you should

be making a separate study guide for each one of your study sessions.

Although this seems like a lot of work, simply dividing your syllabus into different chunks

will do the job or, if you are feeling creative, you can create a separate document for each

study session with detailed bullets including all the topics, subtopics and concepts you

need to study for that day.

If you adopt this last method, I encourage you to keep one study guide per page and then

group all pages with a binder clip.

So now that you have these two separate resources to help you study, you are basically going

to use your major calendar every day to know what major chapter or chapters you need to

study.

Then you grab your dedicated study guides and use them while you study or write down

your notes to mark each subtopic as you read or work on it.

This will allow you to feel a sense of accomplishment and will also allow you to be certain that

you are actually covering all of the material you should and aren't forgetting even the

smallest detail.

For more infomation >> PLANNING FOR EXAMS - All you Need to Know - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Chanda pyari Hot Dance || Karishma Dancer Group ||Zeeshan Dancer / swabi dance group - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Chanda pyari Hot Dance || Karishma Dancer Group ||Zeeshan Dancer / swabi dance group - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Giant ranunculus from izolon and craft foam. Part 2 - Duration: 26:56.

Now we will shape our petals

For this we need here such a round plafond

I have a glass, you can take a plastic plafond

Its diameter is about 12-15 cm

The second plafond is large

Street

Its diameter is 28 cm

This one is for big petals, this one is for those that are smaller.

I will heat it above the stove, lately I like it more than a hair dryer

The smallest petals postpone

We will shape them immediately before gluing.

All the other petals, I took 1 piece

By this principle, you can give shape to all the other petals.

Petals 2nd row heated

The principle is the same, both for EVA foam and for craft foam

And stretch

We handle the top well so that it does not go wave

Here is a piece that will fit snugly to the base.

There is no need to make waves or curls on these rows.

These are internal rows.

Which should fit snugly together

This is the shape of the petal is obtained

The following we will warm already on the large plafond

Ccraft foam warm a little less, it warms up faster than EVA foam

So you do not need to warm for long

Consider that craft foam stretches more than EVA foam

Therefore, the petals get wider

But it is no worse

Right here on row 5

You can make one small wave

Gently pulling the petal

Here it should be

The next row of petals. I left 2 petals

I already shaped the rest of the petals

I will show what the difference will be, depending on where you warm the petal

If you want a more voluminous, light ranunculus

Warm up so that you get a wave at the top

If you want to make a flower more dense

Then this upper line should just be curved.

Without wave

The petals should fit snugly together.

There will be no waves here. Just bending

It will be a dense flower.

Now I will show another treatment option.

We warm it at the bottom

The previous petal was heated in the middle, and this one is heated below

See, what a wave turned out

So the flower will get more fluffy

This is the second option, and this is the first.

Just do not need to make 10 small bends.

Do it with or without such a bend.

Or you will have straighter petals.

Or make them more voluminous.

But definitely not part of the straight, and part of the curved in several places

So decide what kind of flower you are doing.

There are many variants of ranunculus, they differ not only in color, but also in the shape of a petal

Here we will have a wave

See, you don't even need to stretch

Just pull in the middle of the ceiling

A wave forms at the top.

Anything more, no need to pull

Maybe even this wave is too steep, it will need to stretch the opposite

In the comments, you asked why I had such a curly ranunculus.

Before the haircut, I had curly hair, apparently I have curly hands,

who make curly ranunculus

Personally I do not like ranunkulyusy like saucers

They are flat

It's a matter of taste

I would not advise doing such a volume if ranunculus is needed for a photozone.

There you need to fill the volume with a diameter, not depth

Therefore, it is not necessary to use long petals.

Better to make them wider and bigger

Here is a light wave

Now we take a foam ball

10-12 cm

I put it on the cup

To make it more convenient

Cut a small circle of light green EVA foam

It must be the same color as the first row of petals.

If the first row of petals is yellow, then the circle should be yellow.

I have the first row of petals lime

We also need 10 cm piece of pipe 32

For the base

We stretch the shape so that it fits snugly to the ball

Find the center

Glue the circle

Even if the petals of the first row diverge

We will not see the white base

Take the first row of petals

The one we put off

We warm it up

And immediately form a foam ball

So, exactly on the ball

And glue them

We stick the first petal only half so that we can insert the last petal under it

Now the last petal is insert under the very first

The middle shines a little

But this is not white foam, but the lime circle that we glued

In the lower part we make a hole and glue the pipe

Now paste the petals

I always put the base in a jar, it's more convenient

We also need the simplest cover for the microwave.

This handle can be cut and 32 tubes are inserted there.

What is it for, I will say a little later

From this will depend on the form of ranunculus

The cheapest cover fits

I will cut this side with a hot knife

And trim this part

And I will cut the side to the petals of the top row

Do not bristling from the previous row, which will be inside

Until this design is needed, we postpone it.

We start to collect

Second row, it is also light green. We stick it on the same principle

Just lifting it up a bit

Glue half

So that then we can push the last petal under the first

Now we get the last petal under the first

Good glue down to EVA foam not bristling

The following petals are also lime

We glue on the same principle, slightly lifting up

Just 1 cm above the previous row, there should be no abrupt transition

Paste half

It will bristle like this at the bottom

Cut

And stick one half

to another

The last petal we get under the first

The following petals are yellow-green in color.

They are the same size.

We glue them in the same way, slightly lifting up

Strongly petals do not lift up, make sure that the difference between the rows was 1 cm

Yellow row of 8 petals - the last row, which we will raise up

All the other rows will not raise

The next row - 8 petals from craft foam, tinted in yellow

We do not raise them, but we glue along with the previous row.

All the petals, except for the last widest range, we will glue equally

Along with the previous row, in a staggered manner, 8 pieces per row

This is what ranunculus looks like.

With the first white row pasted

Glue the second

The second is glued at the same height in a checkerboard pattern, 8 pieces

Now paste the next size.

And after we stick 8 pieces

We put on the design that came out of the microwave cap.

I cut the handle and cut the side

It will look like this

But we glue another row of petals.

To the bottom of the ranunculus was wider

If we continue to glue like this, it will be wide here, but narrow here

Glue the petals

8 pieces in a checkerboard pattern

Glue the cover

Carefully glue

Now glue the next row of petals at the same height.

Stick it well in this place.

That there was no plastic visible

So we glue it in a staggered manner.

Petals of the same size

This is how it will look like.

Two rows of the penultimate size

We do everything the same way.

These petals are longer

If we glue them at the level of the previous row, they will close the plastic cover more

Last row of petals

There are only 6

We will glue them, moving to the base

They will be slightly shorter than the previous rows.

Sticking exactly the same in staggered order

If they become too brittle, we will glue them to the previous row.

If you want to stick to the very foundation

Then cutting the last row of petals, do not cut the bottom

And leave it a triangle

Here is a neat basis turned out

There will be a small sepal that will close the seams.

This is what ranunculus looks like.

If you see these petals go down

Glue them to the previous row in one point.

If you like such a voluminous ranunculus, do so.

If you like more dense, then do not make these waves

CONTINUED IN PART III

For more infomation >> Giant ranunculus from izolon and craft foam. Part 2 - Duration: 26:56.

-------------------------------------------

Sami Yusuf - Exclusive Meet & Greet and Launch of new EP 'SAMi' | 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

(soothing music)

- This young lady is a very talented singer.

She's Ayisha, you'll really love the voice.

- [Man With The host] Could you sing something?

- You wanna sing something Ayisha?

- [Man With The host] You guys wanna hear Ayisha sing?

- [Crowd] Yeah.

♪ What do you see? ♪

♪ tell me, what do you taste? ♪

♪ Tell me, what do you hear when I whisper your name? ♪

♪ You see through my eyes, and turned me away. ♪

♪ If I did the same. ♪

(crowd cheers)

(soothing music)

- Imagine a poor girl who didn't have anything, just a diamond

and this diamond was a gift from a dearest person

to her heart, so what she will do,

she will never, ever, ever sell this diamond, right.

So for us, Sami Yusuf, he's our diamond.

(crowd cheers)

and he was with us since 15 years ago.

He's every day with us,

he's my teacher, he's my brother,

he's the closest one after my father

who I lost four years ago.

He's everything for us, really

and we are coming from Abu Dhabi.

just to see him and go back, just go back.

(crowd claps) We are coming from Bahrain.

-This EP is Introducing my British roots,

My more European, British roots.

I did that before with my album Wherever You Are

but this one is a little bit more direct.

For more infomation >> Sami Yusuf - Exclusive Meet & Greet and Launch of new EP 'SAMi' | 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 30 de noviembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 30 de noviembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Resident Evil 2 Parody Animation - GAME SHENANIGANS - Duration: 5:13.

"Resident Evil 2"

"GUN!"

"AAAAAAAAAH!"

"What did you do that for!?"

"Ah

I feared for my life."

"Grrrr."

"Alright! Let's go!"

"Wait a minute!"

"Shouldn't we get that one too?"

"Yes!"

"We should

who knows what could happen otherwise."

"Ahahaha"

"Some of us might have died!"

"Thank you!"

Later on...

"Hmmmm."

"SURPRISE!"

Leon is shocked.

"I

Made you something"

Leon trembles with fear.

"Hmmm."

Leon trembles with fear.

"Hmmmm."

Leon trembles with fear.

"Hmmm.

"A stuffed raccoon!"

"Huh?"

Chief Iron giggles.

"Yeah hmmmm

Why are you holding a gun?"

"Ahhh."

Leon went on to be a very successful police officer,

and everyone in Raccoon City was happy and totally not dead,

minus the poor stuffed racoon.

But if the outbreak did happen...

"William will be after Sherry

and he will infect her with the G-Virus!"

"Hmmmm."

"I have a plan that might just work."

"Uhm guys?

are you sure about this?"

"You're doing great Sherry!"

"Hi dad!"

William screams.

Crocodile burps.

"Yes!"

Leon struggles.

"Well done

now give me the G-Virus sample."

"Ugh!"

Ada is crushed.

"ADAAAAAA!"

"It's after the virus sample in Sherry's pendant!"

Crocodile burps.

"I guess that really does solve everything."

"Can I be untied now?"

The end? (Stick around for the after credits scene).

Director, Producer, Writer and Editor: Mike Bettencourt

Illustrator and Animator: Youn.

Umbrella Security Service Agent: Paul Hikari

Dave J.Dixon: Hunk

Leon S.Kennedy: Cal O'Malley.

Dave J.Dixon: Chief Irons.

Marvin Branagh: Cal O'Malley.

Annette Birkin: Abigail Turner.

Claire Redfield: Olivia Steele.

Sherry Birkin: Abigail Turner.

Ada Wong: Hannah Helwig.

Music: Epidemic Sound, Resident Evil 2

Special thanks to The Review Board

Leon cries.

"I love you!"

Ada giggles.

"I mean ah

we just met, maybe we should start as friends."

Leon laughs.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Resident Evil 2 Parody Animation - GAME SHENANIGANS - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

TYPICAL BEGINNERS DRAWING MISTAKES / DESTROYING MY OLDEST DOLL REPAINT / MONSTER HIGH REPAINT - Duration: 31:57.

Hello everyone and

welcome to my new doll repaint video

You know, I repaint dolls approximately all the time

I release a new finished doll every week Friday and that means I have to work on them

every single day to be able to reach the deadline and because of this I can not really see my own progress anymore

I don't see how I evolved as an artist and if I'm really growing

and do my techniques change and stuff like this and that's why today I've decided to make this kind of an experiment

I'm going to take this doll. It was made by me

exactly two years ago. It's not the doll number one, but this is the oldest doll that I have now in my collection

I think this is the doll approximately

number 6 so and if I tell you that right now I've made over

150 dolls in total this is of course the very beginning of my doll artist career so you can consider it the first or the

oldest doll so I'm going to take pictures of this doll then

I'm going to take an acetone and I will remove her face completely

Then I'm going to destroy my repaint and I'm going to recreate her face completely

from the beginning the way I do it now, but it's not just this

I'm also going to take my old video where I was showing how I worked on this doll

and I'm going to watch it together with you just to see

If my own work, if my own techniques have changed after all these years and after all these

hundreds of dolls, maybe I used to make terrible mistakes, maybe I did something that is absolutely unacceptable

for me now. I have no idea, honestly, it was too long ago

I don't even know what kind of materials I used on her. I don't know

The only thing that I can see that I used

human lashes on her and I never do it on my dolls anymore already for a very long time

So I think it's gonna be a very interesting

experiment and then we will be able to compare the picture of this doll before we destroyed it and the new

edition of the same Clawdeen doll, and we're gonna see if

Poppen Atelier has grown a little bit after all these years of doll repainting

So for me it's also very interesting challenge to see my own progress now after years

So let's take this doll, acetone and let's destroy her face

Let's go

So let's look at this doll from close. I can tell you immediately that I have used too much of black pastels and

honestly her makeup and lips look strange to me

What kind of pastels did I use two years ago, or was it just made with regular makeup?

Because it all looks quite dirty

And also glossy and greasy in some way and kinds a little bit changed, I don't know

especially the lip color

But I'm not sure let's probably start watching the old video to see what kind of pastels or other

coloring powder would a used to get this kind of result

In the beginning, it's all kind of the same

like now these first steps haven't changed at all and the only difference is that I didn't speak in my videos and I really

used subtitles for a very long time

And by the way, does anyone still remember my old videos without the voice-over in just with subtitles?

Write it in a comment

Her outfit I'm gonna keep, I think it's really cute and then I'm removing the

eyelashes and warming up the head with the hairdryer to be able to take it off

And in the old repaint I still needed to cut her hair off, to clean the head from the

inside and the cut of the ears

And then I'm destroying my old artwork with pure acetone and it's always quite a painful moment

even when you're sure that the new version is going to be better than the one you're wiping off

And you can also see that it takes much longer to destroy the face made by me compared to the factory quality makeup

And here we go

Exactly like I suspected in the beginning of this video

This doll's face was made using the eyeshadows and now two years later

I can clearly see the difference

I immediately noticed that there was something very wrong going on

You asked me many times if you could use regular makeup for working on those and the answer is - better not

I remember when I finally bought high-quality pastels

I felt that my dolls kind of stepped to the next level and you will see it also in the end of this video

Another disturbing thing is that I was starting the makeover immediately with contouring

Now I always sketch eyes and eyebrows first and then I contour a face and the eyes as well and now I'm contouring the eye

area without having the eyes. Very interesting. What am I contouring? Something very abstract...

Let's scroll a little bit forward to check how I sketched the eyes before I will do it again on the same doll

Wow, okay. First of all, girl your pencil is not sharp. Hello

It's a pity I couldn't hear myself from the future)) Take a knife girl and make your pencil sharp

Actually, I see this mistake almost always when I look at works of many beginners

Your pencils must be extremely sharp, then the end result will look really precise and clean

And another problem is that I was using the complete eyes socket of the doll. This is not really correct

you should sketch the eyes smaller than the mold because above you will still need to draw the

creases and below should still come the bottom eyelids and I used here the whole space to draw just the eye itself

And now I'm drawing the creases already halfway to the eyebrows, of course

And I was also using a very light pink pencil to sketch, you can do it of course

There will come shadows on top but now I use light brown pencil

to do the same job and it shows up on the surface much better

Okay now I think it's time to do everything correct

First of all, I need to take a very sharp pencil in caput mortuum color and

now I will sketch the eyes and the eyebrows

You see, I'm not using the complete eye area of the face mold

I am using this space for the eyelids as well,

not just for the white of her eyes like in the old repaint

In the previous version I first fill the eyes in with white and now I'm going to wait with it because

first I still need to contour her face and the white will become very dirty anyway during this contouring process

I also draw the shape of her lips now using the same very natural color pencil

Now let's finally contour the face and first I need to prepare the pastels

I will use brownish colors for shadowing and contouring and pink pastel to add some blush to her skin tone

I will put now again the two videos together and you will see the difference between makeup and soft pastels

Before I was basically making some dirty gray brown mess on her face

Okay, the shading is done now, let's go back to the retro video and what

an amazing surprise again!

I was using the black pencil as a main color straight from the beginning

Can you believe it. Wow, it's really bold

Nowadays I use black just in the very end to draw the lashes, the pupils, maybe the eyeliner

And all the rest I do with the combo of brownish pencils. It looks much more natural and less

dirty than black

Now let's work on her creases and eyebrows in a more contemporary technique

But first I want to feel her eyes with a white pencil since we've skipped the step in the beginning

For the eyelids and the eye creases I use brown pencils, like I said, not the black one, of course

And there is another thing that has never happened in the old face up for some mystic reason

I didn't draw the shadows on the white of her eyes

This step is a must you have to show the round eye shape by applying shadows if you're going for

a realistic repaint, so this time I'm not going to skip this step

With the red pencil. I also work on the waterline.

I want to make her lips more pink, her outfit is pretty colorful, so I want to have these bold colors in her face as well

And then the same like in the old video I sketch the irises and the pupils

And what was the next step in the old video?

Oh! Even more black. Oh girl. Are you kiddin with me, even the eyebrows are in pure black?

Okay, the blue eyes we will repeat in a minute

And again, the pencils must be sharper and the lines must be more fine

So let's give color to her eyes now and if in the old video

I just painted the complete irises in blue, right now I'm going to draw the basic shadows and reflections

The top of the iris will be darker

there will come a shadow from the lashes and from the eyelid and the bottom part of the circle will be lighter

Let's time travel again and there I was busy with shadowing the eyelids and

like I thought already before the bottom eyelids will be just pulled down to her cheeks

And of course since I used the black pencil just for everything

I needed to make the eyelids all the time darker and darker to cover up the black pencil lines

I think in the end I was just using here pure black pastels and

that's why her face started to look really dirty

And meanwhile in the real life time repaint I started drawing the highlights to give the eyelids more dimension

Okay here it starts to look quite good and let's see, how is it going in the old timeline

Maybe it's time for the highlights there as well

No

No, I'm applying even more black pencil

no, of course, after applying black pastels

you have to make the lines a little bit visible again, and then you're using what? More of a black pencil

No, and it's not just a black pencil, but it's a not sharp black pencil

Aha, and then with the same dull white pencil, I was still trying to draw the highlights

And now it's finally a moment for the black pencil in my new repaint. You see how little I use it

and how fine the lines are

I'll also add some extra highlighted accents to her face and this step I've

completely skipped in the previous version of this doll.

Okay, the lashes it's another pain in my heart

I take the same dull pencil and I draw seven thick

separate lashes. Point. The end of story

Now I always go for very fine and very natural looking lashes

No - seven thick

separate lashes. That's it

So I can tell now that for the old makeover. I've probably used just three pencils the black, white,

blue

okay - 4, also the pink for the lips. And I also didn't care much about adding shadows to the white of

her eyes, nor about red pink waterline

It didn't disturb me at all

Then with white acrylic paint I add reflections to her eyes

I was going to give her false doll lashes, but I think now I will draw the top lashes as well

I started to like this kind of painted on lashes lately. I don't know why

And now let's apply gloss to her eyes and lips. For the gloss in my old makeover

I remember I used a transparent nail polish

And it's also some risky business I can tell you. You can do it of course

but you have to work very quickly and you also have no right for a mistake because the nail polish

of course contains acetone and it can easily destroy your fresh made eyes

In the beginning, I never blushed doll bodies

Then I got lots of negative comments that a face color didn't match a body tone

So I had just no other choice than to learn how to blush doll bodies as well

So now I'm sanding it with nail buffers. Then I clean the body with an acetone free nail polish remover

I spray it with three layers of Mister Super Clear sealant

and then I blush it with the same pastels like I did it to her face

Before putting the head and the body back together

I still need to decide if I want to make a new wig for her

This pink one is cute, of course, but I want to make her look more bold, colorful and more contrast

So I think I will make this very intense blue wig for her

First I'm making the wig using my regular technique

Then I cut her hair short and I style it with all kinds of devices and products. I use a hairdryer

and the mini hair iron

Hair spray helps also a lot because it's really difficult to make short doll hair lay flat and pretty

and you will have this mushroom hair most of the time

Her hair looks very good now I think and I still want to make some extra colorful accessories for her

Using airdry clay, I make a lollipop and I let it dry

After 24 hours of drying I spray the lollipop with mr. Super clear sealant

Then I color it with watercolor pencils and in the end. I apply a coat of glossy varnish on top of it

And then using the bottle ring, a couple of colorful buttons and a piece of silver fabric I make

headphones for her

And now, let's finally take a look at the end result

I've decided to keep both of her wigs as a part of the set

So a new owner will be able to decide himself what hair color to give to this doll.

And what color do you prefer honestly, the pink or the blue? Tell me in the comment

You know

I could say in as a conclusion how important it is to use right professional supplies and have a high

professional knowledge in what you're doing

But this is actually absolutely not true because the correct conclusion

is that we should do the things that interest us

Even if you don't have enough knowledge yet or if you don't have the right supplies at the moment

I could learn everything I can do now just by practicing every day,

by making these ridiculous mistakes and by learning how to correct them,

by learning what works better and what doesn't work at all

There is no big achievement without making those clumsy first steps that will look funny even to yourself years later

So, please create,

Express yourself and don't be scared

There is nothing bad or shameful in being a beginner and I will always be here to support you

Thank you for time travelling today together with me. Of course

please don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you're for the first time here

Welcome to the family

And also, please support my video with your likes if you enjoyed it. Of course, don't forget about the doll giveaway

that is going on my channel right now and the details you can find in my last week doll repaint video

And this doll will be for sale on eBay again, the link you will find in the description box and

my work for today is over

Have a nice weekend and I will see you again in my new video the next week Friday

Bye

For more infomation >> TYPICAL BEGINNERS DRAWING MISTAKES / DESTROYING MY OLDEST DOLL REPAINT / MONSTER HIGH REPAINT - Duration: 31:57.

-------------------------------------------

AVM Games AVM - Christmas Celebrations 3 Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 7:20.

AVM Games AVM - Christmas Celebrations 3

For more infomation >> AVM Games AVM - Christmas Celebrations 3 Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Pumpkin and Cinnamon - the most delicious pumpkin porridge with rice - Duration: 2:09.

pumpkin / rice / milk / sugar / salt / butter / cinnamon

pumpkin pour water and cook for 10 minutes

drain off some broth

chop the pumpkin manually or with a blender, add rice

pour in half a glass of milk, bring to a boil

pour out the remaining milk

sugar and salt

butter and cinnamon

add honey, leave under the lid for 10 minutes

For more infomation >> Pumpkin and Cinnamon - the most delicious pumpkin porridge with rice - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Magic Retouch ➥ FAQ Как достичь натурального вида волос? - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Magic Retouch ➥ FAQ Как достичь натурального вида волос? - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

3 IDEEN, wie du jetzt noch FÜR 2018 enorm viele STEUERN SPARST - Duration: 15:22.

For more infomation >> 3 IDEEN, wie du jetzt noch FÜR 2018 enorm viele STEUERN SPARST - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

5 Unbelievable Animals Who Adopted Other Species! YouTube - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> 5 Unbelievable Animals Who Adopted Other Species! YouTube - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

LIBRARY LOVE - EPISODE 2: Best thing about libraries [CC] - Duration: 10:00.

Hello! It's Reija and welcome to another video. This is the second episode on my

collaborative series on library appreciation. This is a collaboration

between myself and many marvelous booktubers, all of whom are linked down in

the description. So after you finish watching this video, please be sure to

give them some love. The second episode on Library Love is all about what is the

best thing about libraries. Once again I will have my collaborators talk about

their experiences first and then I will close out the video. I hope you enjoy.

I think the best thing about libraries is that... 1: You can find a community of

people that like the same things that you do. 2: It's a very peaceful place

where you can just go to escape any problems that you might have and you

know it's just a place for you to just read and enjoy your time and silence and

quiet with things that you love which is reading. And I also think that libraries

have a really good purpose for the community, because a lot of people who

don't have the resources to have internet or printers or books you know,

that just don't have the same resources you have, can take a lot of advantage of

the library. And it has helped a lot of communities. It has helped a lot of people

find jobs, it has helped people get more educated and learn new things that they

couldn't learn if they, you know, because they don't have the resources to pay for

classes and things like that. The library offers all of that. Plus you can get

books for free! You can just tell them what book you want and order it. It is great!

Hi guys! I'm Anita and you can find me on

Anita Reads. My favorite thing about using libraries is obviously it's free.

It's economically, when you're... if you don't have the money to go and purchase

your own books the libraries are great for that. You can go to the libraries,

find a selection of books in all types of genres and it's a good way to explore

genres as well, that you're uncertain about. And those are my favorite things

about libraries. And there's also just something comforting about going to

a library and yeah so that is my answer.

Hi, I'm Lucie and my channel is Lucie Reads.

The best thing about libraries is that they're free. I'm

sure a lot of people in this collab will mention it, but libraries are free. And

which I think is the best thing. Especially nowadays, because libraries

let you read books for free, listen to books for free, take out books on your

Kindle or whatever for free and not just books! A lot of libraries now have like

services for people who might be down on their luck or things like that. Like they

provide like job counseling and things like that. I know near my parents house

the libraries there, they teach English or like find classes for people who

don't know English yet and they provide all these things for free. Like yeah, we

pay for it with our taxes but a lot of things we pay for with our taxes and

then we don't see anything from them. Libraries provide so many services for nothing back.

Well the best thing about libraries is that it enables people to read books for free or for a small membership fee.

Without having to own the books, but it's also a safe and comfortable

place where you can sit and read for hours without having to spend any money.

And what's more, libraries often play an important role in the local

community, because some of them offer various events, workshops or lectures

that are free of charge or inexpensive to attend.

Hi! I'm Kelsey. My channel is

called The Fancy Hat Lady Reads. I am wearing one of my fancy booktube hats

and I feel like a lot of other people are going to say this, so this might be

repetitive, but it's pretty obvious to me that one of the best things, if not the

best thing about public libraries is that they are a public resource. The fact

that a public library building is one of the few places in our society where it

is totally cool to hang out and take full advantage of everything that

library has to offer without needing to pay an admissions fee or feeling the

pressure to buy anything while you're there. The fact that as a society we've

decided that it's important to us that these resources be available to everyone.

The best thing about libraries is definitely the people that work there.

The librarians, the library assistants, everyone is just great.

As a kid growing up, the library that I used the most frequently had some

incredible librarians. They really made an effort to get to know everybody, to

get to know people's interests in books. And they would often comment on the

books you were checking out, saying things like "I really liked this book.

Have you seen the movie adaptation of this book?" And as a kid that just made me

feel really special, knowing that an adult liked the same books that I was

taking out and that it made me feel kind of grown-up you know and I really

appreciate that.

The best thing about libraries is many things, but for me

personally, when I was younger... Childhood and teenage years, we didn't always have

internet at home. And we didn't always have a ton of money to go buy books, so

the library was just a safe resource for me. It was a place where I could go do

homework, it was a place I could use the Internet, it was a place I could get

books and be exposed to new ideas. It was just a common space with so many

resources that helped me personally immensely and are one of the reasons why

I was able to go to college because I was able to do schoolwork at the library

and I was able to learn things on the computer and get exposed to all kinds of

new ideas. And it's what led me on the path to eventually going to school and

eventually you know becoming the person that I am today.

I think the really cool

thing about libraries is that there's so many books available for free that you

can get without having to spend so much money. A lot of people complain that

books are really expensive, they're 10 - 20 dollars a piece, but when you go

to the library, which is free, it's open to the public... They're just there for you.

You can pick them up there, if they're in stock. If they're not you can always put

a hold for them. They're a great way to give people who wouldn't otherwise have

access to these materials to read these books.

Hi I'm Chelsea from The Reading

Outlaw, and I think the best things about libraries are the open and

available access to all sorts of information and resources. I am a firm

believer that literacy and access to literacy is the first

step in opening people's minds and hearts and motivating towards change in

all capacities. And so I think that libraries provide a key

vital community role for being able to do that. The access to information, to

community resources, things like job applications and even just to

entertainment and a place to go and relax and feel safe and supportive in

your community can't be overestimated. And so I think that the best thing about

libraries is that they provide a platform to do that from.

The best thing about libraries are the librarians. And I know it sounds strange, but a librarian

can either make it or break it for people. A great experience with a

librarian will make people love the library and they are also the library's

greatest tool. Librarians go to university for many years. A lot of them

have PhDs in rare book libraries or specialized libraries and no matter how

many resources a library will have, they're kind of useless if you don't

have someone to kind of guide you through them or tell you that they exist

or lead you to the right source at the right time. So I would say that the best

things about libraries are the librarians.

For me the best thing about

libraries is definitely the people and the community. Every time I go to the

library I see people of all ages, all social

statuses, everything. I can see every single facet of society represented in

the library every time I go visit. And it makes me incredibly happy. It makes me

happy that the library system is making it possible for people from all various

different backgrounds to have equal opportunities and resources to work on

projects, to borrow books, to gather knowledge, to borrow - borrow study

guides, to have tutoring sessions and in some cases, like in my local library

actually rent out or put a hold on band rooms, so they

can practice together. And there are different kinds of

interviews with various authors and library workers and politicians... I just

find it fascinating and I love how much there is to libraries. Not just borrowing

books and having a huge book collection, but all those other aspects are what

makes libraries so much fun for me. And there you have it!

Thanks for tuning in on the second episode of this collaborative series on

Library Love and appreciation. I hope you give all the love to my marvelous

collaborators and I will see you again in the next video. Bye bye!

For more infomation >> LIBRARY LOVE - EPISODE 2: Best thing about libraries [CC] - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

ღ Nadia y Guzmán ღ | Don't let be this the end... | [ For SweetDreams ] | ღ - Duration: 2:50.

Hello I'm Nadia! I'm 16. My family's from Palestine, but I was born here in Spain.

And when I finish my studies, I'd like to be professional diplomat in the United Nations.

Wow! Impressive!

No one had mentioned the scarf

Why now?

You wouldn't ask me to give up my culture or my religion...

Hello!

Sorry about yesterday...

Thanks for inviting me!

Are you OK?

I 've never felt better!

I had you in my pool, ready for anything, and I didn't touch you!

Not for lack of wanting to. It's true. I could have taken advantage, but...

I could have taken advantage, but I didn't.

So... I should thank you.

For not going through with your plan to humiliate me.

Do you realize how disgusting it is to even consider that?

You're not saint either.

Excuse me?

You spread your legs for me in my pool, Nadia.

Guzman...

I don't want anything with you.

Because I think you're a bad person.

For more infomation >> ღ Nadia y Guzmán ღ | Don't let be this the end... | [ For SweetDreams ] | ღ - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

O Ranganaathaa Full HD Video Song | Sivayya Movie Songs | Rajasekhar |Monica Bedi |Suresh Production - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> O Ranganaathaa Full HD Video Song | Sivayya Movie Songs | Rajasekhar |Monica Bedi |Suresh Production - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sesame Street Family Finger Song with a Surprise "Mama" - Duration: 0:59.

[intro music]

>> Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Mommy Finger, Mommy Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Brother Finger, Brother Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Sister Finger, Sister Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Baby Finger, Baby Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

[closing music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét