Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

welcome to my channel

today i'm going to work on wood planter for money plant

now i just show the materials to make this planter

deadwood pieces

screw

and nylon filter wool

now i just attach the screws on the wood pieces

it's a nylon filter wool

i'm going to cut into small pieces

i jut put some coco peat in the small sheets

next

folding the sheet to cover the coco peat

now coco peat is wrapped and ready to growing money plant

next

place it on the wood and slightly press down

next

place the rooted money plants on the wrapped coco peat

and then

place the another wrapped coco peat above the money plant

next

tie them with nylon thread

finally

make some knots to finish and cut the excess thread

now planter is ready

next

i'm going to make two planters like this with different varieties money plant

after making the wood planters

making hanger using nylon thread to hang them

watering to this planter

take a bowl of water and soak it for five minutes

then allow to drain excess water

we can also give spray water thoroughly to this planter

we can keep them indoor garden and spray water thoroughly twice a week

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How to Grow Money plant | Money plant Decoration | Money plant Growing Ideas//GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Remove Darkness Around Lips Naturally/Homemade Potato Powder/Upper Lips Black Remove Skin Urdu,Hindi - Duration: 5:02.

Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> Remove Darkness Around Lips Naturally/Homemade Potato Powder/Upper Lips Black Remove Skin Urdu,Hindi - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

VCDS Automatic rear wiper with reverse gear - deactivate automatic rear wiper when you reverse - Duration: 0:59.

Hi! Welcome to my channel "CheckEngine"

Today by program VCDS

You will se how to

Activate automatic rear wiper with reverse gear

So if you put car on reverse, wiper will turn on

I invite you to watch the film and don't forget to subscribe!!

For more infomation >> VCDS Automatic rear wiper with reverse gear - deactivate automatic rear wiper when you reverse - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to my Channel Trailer-Sangeeta´s Kreations - Duration: 1:18.

Namaste friends welcome to my channel Sangeeta´s Kreation this is Sangeeta I

have been out of YouTube for a while and back with fully energy and with more

ideas and DIY creations my life is surrounded by art and I am here to share

with you I am coming up with lots of creative crafts ideas and DIY projects

at Sangeeta's Kreation you will find lots of ideas tutorials on DIY project

with recycled material which you can find at home every week I will teach you

new arts so don't forget to subscribe my channel for latest update and hit the

bell button for notifications so whenever I upload new videos you don't

miss it and don't forget to comment below see

you soon till then namaste

For more infomation >> Welcome to my Channel Trailer-Sangeeta´s Kreations - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Solve This Puzzle | Latest Puzzles | Telugu Tricky Puzzles | Puzzle 25 - Duration: 1:10.

Can You Solve This Puzzle

Latest Puzzles

Telugu Tricky Puzzles

Puzzle 25

For more infomation >> Can You Solve This Puzzle | Latest Puzzles | Telugu Tricky Puzzles | Puzzle 25 - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

RED BALL 3 \ KIRMIZI TOP 3 - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> RED BALL 3 \ KIRMIZI TOP 3 - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

4*4*4 Tricks - Reduction Method - Duration: 13:43.

For more infomation >> 4*4*4 Tricks - Reduction Method - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

[TWICE] Dreams Twice Wanted In Early Stage...! Now? - Duration: 6:41.

(One, two three,)

"Are you gonna buy it for me?" (Are you gonna watch it for me?)

Hi, this is Battory!

It was too precious to see Twice achieving their dreams with an effort,

I didn't wanna watch it alone. So I made this video...!

Shall we start?!

Fan signing event

I want to be in a fan sign meeting

I think it'll be cool if I were in some sort of fan sign meeting

They started to be in a fan sign event from 'Like Ooh-Ahh'

"became prettier"..?

Everyone's so prettyy

Woah.. really

Who are you??

Everyone's so skinny...

did you do something with your face..??

lol

Do we really need to talk about this...?

Twice Concert

Twice concert?

I wanna do something like that..

"First Twice concert"

"Seats all sold out right after the start"

"At Seoul Bangi-dong Olympic Park Stadium..."

"Only in a year and 4 months of debut date"

"At Saitama Super Arena"

"million and five thousand seats all sold out"

omg.. they're so girl crush..TT

They look so cool..TT

Seriously... Onces' sing-along...

(touched..TT)

(Twice watching the Arena full of shining Candy-bongs)

Occupied seats TT

Were Candy-bongs that beautiful TT

"Once.."

"Let's watch it together..."

"Isn't it so beautiful..?TT"

Whenever I see them performing and saying last speech,

I can see them so happy that I always tear up..

I'm sure all Onces feel the same haha...

Being 1st & performing an encore stage

I want to have an encore stage

when we win in music show

Twice's first win

(Start of MiChaeng hehe)

and Saidaaa

Namo~

After that, they've done encore stage countless times.. lol

JYP Nation concert

After debut, I want to...

I wanna perform in JYP Nation concert

This also came true..TT

Thinking that they must have felt so happy to perform with their sunbaes

I feel so happy for them TT

Triple crown? ha

We got triple crown?!

Getting even over triple crown in music shows,

They went until the 7th win during 'Likey'

No wonder why they're called the 'got-wice'

Let's watch those proud moments

(ShowChampion)

(MCountDown)

(Music Bank)

(Inkigayo)

(MCountDown)

(Inkigayo)

(Inkigayo)

No matter how many times I watch this, it's so special hehe

Because the video is too long, I will see you guys in part 2

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét