Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

- Hi and welcome to my YouTube channel.

My name is Ray Maor

and this channel is dedicated for those

that are working on raising their vibration.

Today is a very very unique and special topic.

And I'm going to talk about the dry fasts

that I'm doing, the extended dry fasts

not just the one and two days.

I know that you know

that science doesn't necessarily know everything right?

And science tells us that a person should die

after three days or four days without food

and without water.

If not die, then at least completely dehydrated.

They should be suffering, they should be dying in some way.

Their blood tests should change.

In the last 10 to 20 years, we are beginning

to take more alternative medicine than we do

normal western scientific medicine.

And we do this because we stop believing.

All right, we understand that the medicine companies,

we understand that people are doing more for money

and for ego than they are for our benefit,

for our healing.

So we can't really trust a system that continually tells us

that there's something wrong

and we should always visit the doctor,

and we should always visit the dentist,

and blah blah blah.

Because that is not how things should be.

A person is born healthy.

In other words, we are in some way

creating an illness within ourself.

Society and the system is helping us create that

by bombarding us with low-vibration information,

belief systems, and by trying to manipulate

and control us.

Now when I do these extended dry fasts

there are realizations, there are epiphanies,

there are aha moments that you don't have otherwise.

You don't have it because your body is not really clean

because you're busy,

because the digestive system actually takes a lot

of the energy of the body while you're eating.

That's why after lunchtime everybody feels tired

and their productivity descends drastically.

You can see this in an office if you're working,

if you're above 25 you probably notice

that the productivity increases in the morning

when everybody's highly motivated

and then it goes down.

Same thing by the way with the days of the week.

If you don't really enjoy your job,

Monday and Tuesday will be the best productive days

and then everybody's kind of like reaching out

and aiming to reach the weekend (laughs).

So, I would like to share with you

about this specific dry fast that I did on TV.

I did another one that was 10 days by myself.

I did another one that was a part of my Pranic initiation,

my breatharian initiation, which was about in 2013,

that was seven days.

So I was playing around with it.

And I can tell you, beyond the biology itself

that actually tells us that after three days

the liver is completely cleansed,

that most of the toxins are out of your system,

most of the poisonous, you can say viruses

that were in your system.

Some people have worms, some people have different

you can say entities that are living inside us

that make us feel that we are actually craving.

Makes us addicted to different sugars

and they actually decide for us

what we actually want to have,

what we actually want to eat.

So when you have a craving you suddenly understand

that it wasn't really you, it was something else.

A lot of people by the way they take out those worms

because those worms actually die

because you're not feeding them anymore.

And then you realize that you don't have those cravings

that you had before.

So the biology actually says that in three days

the body transforms itself.

What happens to the immune system

is that the body starts eating the blood cells,

the white blood cells, the protection cells

in other words, the immune system cells

that are half alive.

In other words a cell, just like a person,

has a birth, has a life, and has a death.

So the body actually creates energy from them

and it forces the body to create new white blood cells.

Meaning the immune system becomes stronger.

And this is of course scientific research

that has been done.

This also explains why so many Holocaust survivors

from different countries survived for so long.

Because what they endured for a few years

is near starvation experiences.

And that actually created a very strong body.

So some of them lived to be 90, 100 years old.

You will probably notice by the way

when they research people who live very long lives

and very healthy lives,

you will probably notice that they fast once in awhile.

Or they significantly reduce their caloric intake.

The really difficult part in a dry fast, at least for me,

is everything that has to do with emotion, with boredom.

Anything that has to do with staying tuned

and being in the moment.

Usually when I dry fast, I will not do it while I'm working,

I will not do it while I'm with my family.

I will try to do it secluded, by myself.

And I know it's difficult for some people with a family.

I will do it without my cellphone, which is very important

because what I want to reach is a higher vibration,

and a higher understanding.

So if I seclude myself from society

it also means that I'm not sharing the frequency

of their thoughts and their emotions,

and it doesn't influence me that much.

But what I do get because I'm very active,

I'm even hyperactive, and my CPU keeps working so much.

I had a lot of thoughts, I used to be an over-thinker.

And in that time, that was my main problem, my main issue.

Boredom, you go through 10 days without food

and without water.

And you start thinking all these thoughts,

mind games we call them, in the processes that we teach.

What happens is that you start thinking,

why the hell am I doing this?

What do I have to prove?

Is this coming from my spiritual ego?

My body's already healthy enough.

And all these kind of mind games come up

and they're putting you down, why?

Because sometimes people break their fast

exactly because of that.

They start visualizing the food

that they're gonna have in the end.

Especially if it's a dry fast

because we're really not used to not having water

on a day-to-day basis.

I know that in my country we have one day a year

that everybody fasts.

And it's like a forgiveness type

of practice that we fast.

They tell us that it is to abuse the body,

and to make us suffer a little bit because of our,

it's a religious, an ancient religious type of thing.

Sort of like Jesus died for everybody's sins.

But in truth, we fast because it clears the body

to become more spiritual awakened when we are meeting God

and when we are apologizing to other people

for the bad deeds we did in the last year.

There's something very very important in understanding

that a dry fast that is done by yourself

doesn't have the energy of the group,

doesn't have the experience of guides

and stuff like that.

So usually it's better to do it a few people together

or in larger groups.

Like what we do in the different workshops

and the different breatharian initiations around the world.

Is we're having a lot of people coming together

with a common intention of experience something unique,

something that they've never done before.

And that's why it's much easier than we do it by ourself.

Because it's sort of like

when you're completely out of practice

and you starting to exercise

and it's really difficult in the beginning.

'Cause you don't have someone,

you don't have a coach or a trainer

to come and tell you.

So, it's better to do it physically together,

but it's also okay to do it when you have someone

that is doing it with you far away,

as long as you have that energy.

But I can tell you that we don't have the same type

of attitude, we don't have the same type of strength

and motivation when somebody's far away from us.

It's better to do it when everybody's together

because we're kind of like come with intention

and we understand that we came to do something.

To do a four-day dry fast together as a group

and it turns out to be amazing every time.

In addition to that, I would love to hear your comments

about your experience with dry fasting.

Why you haven't done it so far, you know?

Or why you have done it and stopped.

Why you did one day and where you're going to see yourself?

Because I believe that everybody should do,

at least once a year, a three day dry fast.

Just to reset the immune system,

just to reset the mind and all the belief systems

we have about food, about emotional eating,

about the needs of the body.

Because it really,

it profoundly changed the way I perceive our existence.

As a dependency and a non-dependency as well.

And really it brought me to this amazing type of lifestyle

that I had no idea existed 10 years ago,

when I was much younger.

That eight day experiment that I volunteered to,

they gave me a really hard time.

I never really (laughs), I never really shared my thoughts

about what I did there,

but they really wanted me to fail.

I don't know if any of us are familiar with this,

you can go to my website and you can check out

under video, watch one of the documentaries

that I did, or they did upon me when they tested me.

And I actually got $100,000 for that,

and it was a bet, it wasn't actually from the television.

It was a guy that didn't believe that it was possible.

So it was a bonus.

And it kind of told me also

that spirit is sending me this abundance in that way

so I can give some of that.

And I gave and I donated some of that

and I used some of that for free energy research

and stuff like that because I believe

that abundance should be shared.

Abundantly, as one might say.

So in that specific dry fast, it was a little bit harder

because not only the emotional stuff that came up.

And again, you can watch the whole thing it's online.

It was mostly because they harassed me every day,

and they took blood tests.

And nobody is supposed to take blood tests

from a person that's dry fasting.

Especially with me because I have a blood test phobia.

So first time they did it I almost fainted.

And every day after it was much easier for me

because I understood how much it is in my mind.

It's just that I never get sick

so I don't actually need any blood taken from me.

So many many years I didn't need any blood tests.

So that was the hard part, they came every evening,

they were mocking me a lot,

they were making me feel like a fool.

After four days something changed in them.

They were like, okay this is the point

where the doctors should bring the ambulance

and they should carry this guy away from here.

And they started respecting,

they started respecting spirituality.

And they started seeing

that I'm not in any way reflecting back their negativity,

I'm not arguing,

I'm just explaining my point of view on things.

And again, you can watch this whole thing online

it's kind of cool.

Now that I watch it and I see how my younger self dealt

with all those things, I learned a lot from him (laughs).

Plus I learned how my hair looks much better this way.

(laughing)

Anyway, when you are decided to do a dry fast

make it safe.

In other words,

don't go for the three, four days immediately.

We are full of toxins

and these toxins have been accumulating ever since

we were very very young children.

This doesn't necessarily mean that you ate bad.

It means that there were suppressed emotions

that need to come out, it means that there's a lot

of carbon dioxide emissions from trucks

and from wherever it is that you used to live.

It means that there's a lot of things

that don't really have to do with you

so don't feel bad about it.

But, this will change your life.

Do this, one day a week dry fast for 24 hours.

My recommendation is to take the first business day.

In other words, after the weekend

where everybody kind of lets go

and there's a lot more sinning going on,

whether it have to do with food and neglecting the body

and stuff like that.

So 24 hours (hands smacking)

from the evening, for you guys for most of you

it will be from the evening of Sunday

until the evening of Monday. (hands smacking)

Depends on your religion, or depends on your country.

I know that most people of the world

they have Saturday and Sunday off.

Muslims it's Friday, for Jews it's the Saturday.

So the first day.

Just try it one time, no strings attached

in other words.

Try it one time, see how you feel.

Maybe it will be difficult the fist time, first 24 hours.

Maybe it will be super easy.

And with time, when you get used to it after about a month,

see if you want to play just a little bit more than that.

In the beginning you don't have

to stop your regular schedule.

In other words, continue doing everything,

except for exercising, maybe you don't wanna go to the gym

or whatever it is that you're doing in the first times.

After awhile your body will get used to it

and you'll start getting the benefits themselves.

In other words, the clean, the toxins,

the clarity of mind, you know?

Meditations are going to be deeper,

you will not feel hungry.

All this benefits are going to come.

And just think about it, if you're doing this once a week

you're actually reducing everything you take by 15%, right?

15% from seven day in other words,

so 100 divided by seven is about 14 point something.

So these are all the benefits,

there's a lot of biology behind it.

I don't want to go into the details,

it's too mental right now.

I want you to really intuitively feel

and ask your guides,

is this something that I can learn from?

Is this something that I can benefit from.

For me, it was a life-changing experience.

In other words I started doing this stuff

when I was about 25,

way way way before my breatharian initiations.

I started fasting once a week

and because it was recommended by a movement

that I was involved in back in the day called

the Raelian movement.

And after I left I decided to continue

because I felt it's doing something really really good

and positive in my mind and in my body.

And I highly recommend that when you do decide

to take the next step for yourself

consider doing it in a group environment.

Like what we are doing in the different processes

and initiations in the world.

When a lot of people come together to do a dry fast,

the intention itself really helps.

Now the intention it's better physically located together

but the intention can also be from afar.

But the thing is that a lot of people think

that it is going to be easy for them

and then they kind of fail

and then the mind games come up

and all these types of things.

Those are the difficulties.

Now if you have any experience in dry fasting,

please comment right here.

I'd love to hear about it.

I'd love to hear about people that went more than me,

more than the 10 days that is right now is my record.

And I'm not talking about the people

who are actually somewhere in India and stuff like that.

Person you know, I'd like to hear your experience,

if you had any difficulties and if you took the time

and not jumped into the three, four days,

even longer dry fasts.

And how you decided to deal with those difficulties.

So this is some of my experience with dry fasting.

Of course, I did three very long ones.

Today occasionally I do two, three days.

I mostly stay on liquids but occasionally I also eat

because I'm not as extreme as I as in the beginning

of my breatharian path (laughs).

So thank you very very much guys

for giving me your time and your attention,

and for watching my content.

You can subscribe to the rest of my content of course

and you can find more of my stuff on raymaor.com.

Namaste, and I will see you in my next video.

(calming music)

For more infomation >> Dry fasting explained - benefits of dry fast and intermittent fasting - Duration: 14:54.

-------------------------------------------

New CHALLENGE for ALL CREATORS and PLAYERS of GEOMETRY DASH! (Creators Contest) - Duration: 1:33.

the last video I went up last night reached 150 likes in less than 12 hours the truth

is that I was quite surprised and thankfully from the heart that people are

supporting towards the channel therefore in this video I am going to ask 200 likes for

tomorrow upload another video again and also guys in this video I'm going to

raffle an account with 30,000 stars so if they want to participate they have to

do what is on screen or what is down here in the description that

basically the same requirements and good friends in this video I'm going to

present a new contest that will be for creators and if it is not creator

you can also try to participate do not worry this contest will try to

create a layout of 10 minutes or a level without decoration have to upload it

to youtube with the name of dextep you can use the song that you

they want it can be a youtube song or it can be a song of it

geometry dash friends have two weeks to be able to present this level and

upload it to youtube so in two weeks I will choose the winners and the

winner may win a game for steam or the same

geometry dash for steam to be able to play it when the 2.2 comes out so without

nothing more to say guys we'll see you in a next video and be grateful for

heart of that please subscribe to the channel because we are close to reaching

the 40 thousand subscribers only 350 subs are missing and we arrived very

we see in a next video until the next goodbye

For more infomation >> New CHALLENGE for ALL CREATORS and PLAYERS of GEOMETRY DASH! (Creators Contest) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Riverdale | All American: Best Of Week 8 | The CW - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Riverdale | All American: Best Of Week 8 | The CW - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Woman Is Pregnant With A Giant Tumor - Duration: 5:01.

Twenty-eight-year-old Kili favell's stomach continued to swell up and it drew a lot of questions from people

Asking her one or you do but you see with Keeley's she did pregnancy tests and all of them are coming back

Negative like she wasn't pregnant. So like what the heck was going on here. Welcome guys to another episode of FTD news

My name is Leroy Kenton here. We have a lady that was like okay, Keely

She's piling on the pounds, and she said that she's always been chunky

But she started noticing back in the year 2014 that she was piling on a little bit of extra pounds around her belly

but after going to the doctors on several occasions

They found out like there was this massive ovarian cyst inside of her that weighed 56 pounds

She ly ended up having to undergo a five hour surgery to get this cyst out of her

But she was a pretty cool sport about it. She even nicknamed the cyst, mr. Whippy. But anyways, as you could imagine

Removing this huge cyst tumor thing. She was able to lose 1/3 of her body weight

I lost sight of how difficult even simple things like driving a car or walking up

The stairs had become losing my love gave me my life back

so as I said

She started noticing this back in the year 2014 and she said like she couldn't really understand like she was exercising

She wasn't really overeating that much but like her stomach was still growing and in the summer of 2016. She blacked out at work

So she was rushed to the hospital and then the doctors there they did blood tests

But the blood tests came back everything was clear and that when she fainted again, it was like, okay

mmm

The doctor still weren't sure and says she asked some does this have anything to do with this and she pointed to her belly

But the doctors are like no

No, you're probably just allergic to that acne medication that you're taking but she was like, yeah

I was taking it but that was six months ago

What does that have to do it now?

But anyways, Keeley can Tom thinking that she was pregnant the doctors even thought she was pregnant they started to do more tests

If a pregnancy test everything was coming back negative and that's when her general practitioner

Referred her to do an ultrasound scan and as the radiologist was doing the scan

she was looking at the screen and it was like a

Horror was taking over her face and then Keeley was seeing this and she was yeah, something's up here

The scan revealed that there was a cyst surrounded by fluid and she was told that this wasn't fat at all

but this was a

25 centimeter thick sac of fluid inside of her she had to wait about four weeks to get the surgery and in that time her

Stomach had swelled another five inches, but finally in March of 2017

She finally underwent surgery at Swansea's singleton hospital and as a cyst was being removed

Keeley lost one ovary because of this but the doctors say that her chances of getting pregnant weren't affected at all

So that's good news for her

It's great that they finally got to the source of it before things got really was like maybe she could have continued to black out

Over time or well, you know that 56 pound thing inside of you

It's gonna cause some kind of damage regardless, but as Keeley was recovering

She had a lot of support and she had quite a bit to say about the people that support her her on the way

She says my recovery since has been plain sailing and although there have been a few hiccups along the way

Some of which are still yet to be sorted

I am now of much better health than that of last year both physically and mentally

Without the help of my family work family and friends

My recovery may have not been as easy and I think myself lucky everyday for having such a great support network

I love you all from the bottom of my heart asked me a year ago

And I would never have had the courage to share such photos of myself

However, I am now learning and sometimes failing to be comfortable in my own body

So yes

This is just another reminder that if you do notice anything a bit off in your body get it checked out right away

It does not have to escalate to the point where it gets really severe

I mean you only got one body right like when this is gone or if this isn't working properly

What other body are you gonna get unless they create a way to I don't know implant your brains into another body and have that

Function just like some sci-fi future movie kind of thing

Just you know look after the body that you have or not choice is up to you

But anyway, that's all I have for this episode

Feel free to stand off your thoughts and comments in the boom box

And if you're during these videos hit that like button

and subscribe if this is your first time here 2ft dnews see be notified of all this range in the

Czar and sometimes creepy stories that are posted here on this channel

There's always something interesting going on here in FTD news

My social media links are down below in this video description as well and I'll see you guys real soon in another episode

My name is Leroy, Kenton

For more infomation >> Woman Is Pregnant With A Giant Tumor - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

What if Nagini Was Real? - Duration: 6:40.

Nagini…

Voldemort's faithful serpent side kick – a venomous and merciless killer.

The snake from your worst nightmares…

As the Wizarding World expands we now know there is more to the snake than first met

the eye – we now know that she started of as good and kind, a friend to Credence and

a helper to Albus Dumbledore.

Hello and welcome back to Life's Biggest Questions – I am your Harry Potter Loving

host Rebecca Felgate and I loveeeeeeee it when we get to answer Potter Questions!

Join me as we slither in to this epic video as I ask What if Nagini was real!

Before we answer this slippery question I want to ask you guys what your Hogwarts house

is and what your favourite fantastic beast is!?

My house is Slytherin and my favourite beast is the Niffler.

If you are into Harry Potter – I have a Harry Potter Youtube channel…just search

Rebecca Felgate and you will find it!

Okay NAGINI… if Nagini was real?

What would this mean...

Well let's look on the plus side before we are taken down by her infamous venomy fangs…

if she was real… would this mean that the entire wizarding world is real?

If so….

What's a killer snake between friends.

If you don't mind me…I'll be patiently waiting for the owl with my Hogwarts acceptance

letter.

No…I have to finish the video?

Okay… but after that I'll be intercepting that owly post.

SO if Nagini was real, this would mean that humans could transform into animals…which

is pretty massive if you think about it.

Nagini was a Maledictus – which basically meant that she was the carrier of a blood

curse that doomed her to ultimately transform into a beast.

In the earlier part of her life she enjoyed the same perks of being an animagus – someone

who could transform into an animal at will – but eventually her fate was to become

that animal – she became a snake.

So my question is – if Nagini is real and Maledicti are real then this would mean that

there are other people out there suffering the same curse – have you ever looked into

the eyes of a particularly knowing cow or felt like that fly buzzing around your room

is trying to tell you something… like…maybe they are.

I wonder what other blood curses are out there too?

Are we powerless to stop them.

Nagini certainly seemed so.

If Nagini were real, this would mean that parceltongues are real and people can speak

to snakes.

Imagine all of the secret chambers that could be unlocked with a hiss?

If parceltongue is real – then maybe there are other animal languages that we could learn?

The problem is with parceltongue is that it allows humans to control animals – if Nagini

were real, well…we all know who was controlling her – Voldemort.

What other nasty wizards would use language to control animals to do their biddings?

Nagini was also telepathic – she was able to communicate with her dark master even when

they weren't together.

She also managed to taunt Harry Potter's dreams – with the boy who lived actually

inhabiting part of her brain and seeing events through her eyes.

Telepathic animals with human consciousness and the ability to be controlled by evil schemers

sounds pretty scary…as if snakes weren't worrying enough.

If Nagini was real you would not want to be bitten by her – like a lot of ferocious

snakes, she is venomous…although her venom is magical and pretty deadly.

When she bit Arthur Weasley, he was in St mungo's hospital for months because her

venom didn't allow for his wounds to heal.

It was all very well that Arthur was in a magical hospital but if she bit a muggle,

they would like bleed out and die without much hope of saving.

For all Nagini's scary qualities, she does have some good too.

While her venom is worrisome it also has healing properties.

When Voldemort was reborn, it was partly a magical component to her venom that restored

him to health.

And while what I am about to say is very gross and disturbing, she could also be milked.

Errrgh…milking a snake.

Her milk was able to sustain Voldemort and help him grow strong again – allowing him

to sustain life.

So… for all her bad traits, Nagini could be harnessed for good.

We know from Fantastic Beasts that she started good, perhaps when her blood curse took full

hold that was when she was drawn to the dark side.

If she was real, maybe we could try and level with her – she does have a human conscience

after all… we could try and convince her to do good.

The onlyyyyyy problem is though…the awkward issue of her being a horcrux.

Nagini contains a little part of Lord Voldemort's soul.

If she was real and alive, sadly that would mean that she would need to be killed, if

not the dark lord could return.

It would be a shame to kill her because we know she has good in her… but it would have

to be.

The trouble would be finding and capturing her…she can basically hide anywhere….

Nagini had the ability to inhabit human bodies – remember that horrifying scene in Godrick'

hollow where she waits for Harry, Ron and Hermione INSIDE Bathilda Bagshot's body?

I certainly will never forget.

Capturing her would be a task beyond prest control or the highest trained zooologists

– we would need the best magizooologist…we would need Newt Scamander.

But then, could he kill a former ally ? The real question with Nagini is …well…who

is she, who cursed her and what made her turn from Dumbledore's side to becoming the side

kick of one of the most evil wizards of all time.

Perhaps we will find out in the next Fantastic Beasts, but now we can all but wonder.

SO, what would you do if Nagini was real?

Should we do more magical snake questions ? Let me know in the comments section down

below.

LIKE SHARE Keeping it snakey - Comments from What if

Medusa was real – What are jokes these days without an emoji

?! Nothing I tell you.

I LOVED this comment from Beyond Tubular: Medusa looks at me….me.

Lol Lil wrote: Does Medusa comb her hair or snake hair?

A good question… we could probably do a video on what would happen if Medusa brushed

her hair.

ISXOL wrote: So does medusa have snakes for pubes too? you know what…I never thought

of that!

For more infomation >> What if Nagini Was Real? - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Is Making E Coli Great Again - Duration: 7:56.

For more infomation >> Trump Is Making E Coli Great Again - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Choáng: Tuyển Việt Nam đấu 'liên quân' 10 nước thế mà HLV Park 'tính' có bàn thắng trên sân khách! - Duration: 18:55.

For more infomation >> Choáng: Tuyển Việt Nam đấu 'liên quân' 10 nước thế mà HLV Park 'tính' có bàn thắng trên sân khách! - Duration: 18:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fox News: Trump Tax Cuts Suck! - Duration: 10:20.

For more infomation >> Fox News: Trump Tax Cuts Suck! - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

6 Best Breakfast Ideas For Losing Weight - Duration: 4:29.

6 Best Breakfast Ideas For Losing Weight.

Nothing is as important as kick-starting your day with a wholesome breakfast.

Whether you are a morning person or not, a plateful of nutritious delights can lift your

mood, keeping you energised through the day and helps you lose weight in a healthy way.

While we love to begin the day with yummy ghee laden parathas, cheese toasts, fried

eggs, et al, they are best when eaten occasionally.

It is important to eat healthy and light that can help boost metabolism and give your body

the much needed dose of nutrients to carry out vital functions.

During those eight to nine hours of sleep at night, your body continues to run its functions

and use up all the energy produced during the day.

A healthy breakfast can also keep you fuller for longer and prevent you from binge-eating.

If you looking to lose weight and start your mornings in a healthy way, then we have compiled

some breakfast options that are not just healthy but also delicious.

Here's a list that may help:

1.

Quinoa Pancakes.

Give a healthy spin to your morning breakfast with this easy-to-make quinoa pancakes.

Don't forget to top it with some fresh fruits and ensure a healthy kick-start to your day.

2.

Mixed sprouts.

Sprouted legumes and seeds comprise a greater amount of fibre, protein, vitamins, minerals

and antioxidants.

Since these are rich in fibre, they are easy to digest and allow a slow release of sugars

into the bloodstream, keeping you full for hours.

3.

Oatmeal.

Oatmeal is another great breakfast option that's rich in fibre, which keeps you fuller

for longer, thereby preventing hunger pangs and binge-eating.

Oatmeal is also a slow-release carbohydrate.

Eating this about three hours before exercise has been shown to burn more fat.

4.

Spinach pancakes.

This wholesome meal consists of pancakes made with whole wheat flour, milk, yogurt and spinach

with a mushroom and cheese filling.

This will ensure some vitamin D, iron and calcium along with protein load up right in

the morning.

5.

Oat apple crumble.

This breakfast recipe is worth waking up for.

The goodness of apples and oats fuses with the aroma of nutmeg and cinnamon.

6.

French toast and muskmelon salad.

An amazing breakfast option for egg lovers, it is not only delicious but also nutritious.

Melons make for a great raw snack, which you can have as a salad during your breakfast

routine along with sweet French toast.

For more infomation >> 6 Best Breakfast Ideas For Losing Weight - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Paypal.Me/Suriannemusic - Video №27 - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Paypal.Me/Suriannemusic - Video №27 - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Минитрактор ДМТЗ 160 МАСТЕР от компании ТД "Тракторный Завод" - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Минитрактор ДМТЗ 160 МАСТЕР от компании ТД "Тракторный Завод" - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

NaNoWriMo 2018 | Day 28 - Duration: 4:21.

Hey there! It's Diane, the nursing geek. November 28. Three days of writing left

to finish out NaNoWriMo! This is the last Wednesday of the month, so it's the last

where I have class to teach in the evening and have to simply accept that

there there is no writing that will happen after work. That's just not a

happening event. So whatever I get done now is it for the day. I'm at forty six

thousand five hundred ninety eight words, eight hundred and ninety three of which

I wrote yesterday. So definitely slowing way down but that's still totally doable

to finish by the end of the month. I would like to crank out a thousand words

this morning in search of that goal, but still feeling kind of stuck, so I'm going

to turn on my playlist, crank it up and see if I can't just force these

characters to do something that moves them closer to the final conflict and

the end. All right fifteen hundred and twenty six words later, I'm feeling

pretty good about this! Especially since that brought me to forty eight thousand

one hundred twenty four words. Less than two thousand words to get to 50k and

somewhere close to an ending. The next scene should be interesting to write,

because the way this one ended - and I did get all the way to the end of the scene

because I pushed a little beyond the hour that I had planned to write - sounds

like one of the characters is going to give some explanations. That means the

next bit is probably going to be an info dump that will ultimately get edited,

because info dumps are boring. But she is gonna have to explain a few things to

the other characters so that that can just ...yeah. That'll be an easier fix than

most, and maybe in the meantime she'll explain a few things to me, because I

still don't entirely know what needs... I know what needs to happen. I know how

this needs to end. Once again I'm just not entirely sure how to get there,

because my outline was really sparse. Which tends to be how I outline

anyway in general, but I'm really wishing I had been a little more detailed this

time. We'll see if I manage to be a little more detailed for the next book.

Considering the way the spring semester is shaping up to look for me, that's kind

of unlikely, considering I plan to draft that during April's Camp. For book 3, that

I want to draft during July's Camp. That should be totally doable. I'm sure

there'll be a ton of admissions-related stuff that I'll have to do in June, but I am

NOT as of right now teaching classes in June, so I might actually be able to do a

decent draft on my days off and evenings and whatever. Anyway, that's getting way

ahead of myself. For now, breathing a sigh of relief at being much closer to where

I need to be by the end of this week, even though there is literally just no

chance that I'm going to be writing at all tonight. So on that note, I'm gonna

sign off and call it a day, and I will see you tomorrow. In the meantime, have a great

day! Bye!

For more infomation >> NaNoWriMo 2018 | Day 28 - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

BEST CUBE COMPILATION #91 - Duration: 11:10.

For more infomation >> BEST CUBE COMPILATION #91 - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Navigator: A Medieval Odyssey (1988): 37:57 - 38:17 - Duration: 0:21.

Oh Christ! Bloody Eric!

The bastard never even stopped.

What's all this then? Hare bloody Krishna?

They look like they've been in the bush for a while.

The kid's alright.

For more infomation >> The Navigator: A Medieval Odyssey (1988): 37:57 - 38:17 - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

AER-Memories of Old part 3~(ENDING) GOOD TOUCH - Duration: 15:01.

I started telling us my name is Jeff thorn and welcome back to the memories of old and

I do believe this will be our final last episode. But before we do that here, I tell you I am sick. So

I-i've been recovering. I'm still sick. So I have a cough drop in my mouth

So, I'm sorry if that's gonna irritate you cause it's gonna move around

but um

You're re in here this is done, isn't that we finished this area. Why are we in here?

My hairless ears taste ooh, damn

Out your EKG is up

Don't actually having like real mess and I just had my cough drops so

mmm, I

Don't imagine this is gonna go. Well Oh dry for the flight area. Ah

It was all in my nose and it's traveled down all into my chest and

Honestly, I much prefer to have my nose running then feeling like my chest is on fire good throw feels so raw

Hey go pick up some like a real medicine today. Besides my cough drops

Then I gotta go to school

Which I did miss

Friday this is actually woods day. I'm recording this. Ah today is supposed to go up

Don't think it's gonna work. I think it's gonna be a little late guys, but

Hey, it's actually the first day. I've actually felt real

real enough felt well enough

to do this

Working activate it act right

Have you guys seen the new

Lion King trailer it looks so pretty good

I can't wait like I love this me if I was so mad like they turned it all into DVDs

But there's still like 20 bucks

I don't have that money to rebuy all the Disney movies I had on VHS

But I want them lining with my favorite one and a half

it's my favorite one and then it's the second one and then their original which I know it's backwards, but I

Just think what an app is really for me

Excuse me. Does that sound like it hurts?

Of course talking doesn't help but you know and things I do for you guys Oh freak out here ah

We finally bought a pool behind we haven't done all the paperwork cuz the place we bought the RV from is

Almost like two hours away from here

But we bought an Avenger

Which hopefully it won't be too cramped

But with a guy that's six five. It is probably going to be plus with all the dogs and the cat so good

but oh

We're still fighting with insurance, so it's not really much we can do about it

You just gotta go and do it it done

We

Come on go the crater shrine

This was a horrible idea whose idea was do it with my I don't feels like it's on fire

Cuz talking talking doesn't help talking. It's actually worse than me doing

my scratchy voice rata, but uh well

Looks like I'm paint or my crotch, but that's just way too my keys. Get to me. So funny really dusty. I

Hope dad I tell you guys that my brother's coming down for a whole week

I guess my brother for a whole week and he's bringing his fiancee and her side of the family cuz we haven't met her

mom and dad and they

She has a sister but I don't think she's coming down with them

But I'm so excited. I guess II my brother

- do we just get attacked?

What the hell

Wake up burger delight

Oh, I really want to give like the nobbies boys from Lord are learning the Rings Legend of Zelda

Ok, wait listen to me, do you know me no, oh

Your car? Oh, I forgot my voice. I get car. I'm car time is short, but I'll try to explore

I'll try to explain

You are of my blood in the cat and it's going crazy on by the way

The armor blood

Once the Great Creator

Infused me with some of his light his hopes and his dreams his power at the time of the Great Divide

Its power yours till I got it has saved you from the void touch

He's stronger here. However, I will shield I will shield to you for as long as I can

But we do not have much time you were about to enjoy the prison of the void

His prison is outside of our world and therefore I can't help you out. Follow me

I'm so sorry when we copy to this whole thing

You apologize I'm stuck. I apologize for that but

not much I can do about it set not record anything which

Is an option but I don't really want to miss

Uploading because I always feel like bad

When I don't upload something, you know, I know I shouldn't but they do so I'm gonna do it anyways

Because I don't feel as bad as I did. Uh

Who have you guys seen

Bohemian Rhapsody, I

Went to see it for my brother's birthday

which I was sick for but I went out with them because there's like some days she just

Like no matter how bad you feel you can't miss and that was his birthday

Great movie if you guys haven't seen it go watch it even

Like if you like his music, but don't know much about him go watch it. It's very easy. Follow. I

Highly recommend that movie. Do you understand ANCA?

I am a memory of my older self and now I have left the lantern I will soon fade away

I can only speak to you here and him. Yeah, we were carrying around a dead person

Creepy I can only speak to you here. Now. There's no turning back. This is the only chance we have

People this guy closed their hearts to the void, but it's not enough. He has almost broken free from his prison

We can't stop him from the bowing our world not without you you can put it into what I started so long ago

You know, I absolutely hate

I hate when you get sick and then you have cold sores on your mouth. Like they are so painful and they are so irritating

I'm sorry, there's so many things I want to tell you. So many things I would like to ask you but don't have a time

These last steps I got from Rena wanders out Tina, it's a it's up to what

You really are whose idea was to do a reading game long sick mine, but I'm not the smartest person

It's or leads to around in between our world in

Eternity, this is where you will find the boy. You must finish what the Creator started and make whole what we shattered

I know you can do it oka, this is good

Wow

Is this goodbye I'm afraid I will watch over you with all my might I have loved at me I believe in you. Oh

Thanks. I'm so sorry. I cop there your I'd be very very heartwarming

Whoo

Owes her ashes on us now or we like the God of War is our tattoo you changed. Oh

Oh, that's so cool our arm is Chloe

Irritating mm-hmm irritated

Face the power of my Chloe arm I shall defeat you create or wait, is it the Creator we're fighting

Hell my throat's on fire

Oh, you're so cool wait wait, let's talk about this

Yeah, right baseball glowy arm death

She only have four fingers

Said it is that the end of the game Debbie would did we save the world?

Beat the void I

Offended mankind

So glad that's the last episode what can you say what

So we with the fight this giant creature

And he tried to smack us right and so I think we put our arm up the whiteboard and he hit it

Which made it go up his arm. I

Mean very slowly reached out for us and they were just like, oh, yeah, I'm gonna already touch him

But we're all good that's late it's see you guys you got you don't gotta have violets all you got dude

You just got him. You got a block the first attack cuz they're gonna be pilot firstly you block it

They're like, I'm just gonna this is a good touch. This is a gentle touch

This is gonna help you. I would take away all your problems with this

And that was the last episode are you guys happy you watch this two minutes named

You happy I didn't add this on to the very end. I thought I was gonna be more of like an actual

Puzzle, you know like the tower I thought it's feeling like

I'm a big giant tower that we had to go through

I thought there to be puzzles and I thought their size we couldn't be like a

Boss fight me work how to use the eagle to fly around crap

Yeah, yeah like a minute video to see the end of this and see me coughing my guts out

Professional

I could start another game, but that's just gonna confuse people. I

May be like I

Really want to give you guys something board that it too but it gave so is that that was the end of

This game two minutes

I'm sorry guys, that's all you get for me

Um

Yeah, that's that's all you get that's all you get for me from today

So glad you watched that glad you saw the ending of the little short segment you guys have you talked my guts out

You got to see the good touch. Yeah, really good touch. Okay, uh

I wish I could play this talk of medicine, but I really can't cuz only Messing I've had his cuff job

So this is all me. This is this is my

Sick mind as decide to do. So. Thank you guys so much for watching

Cuz I'm sure you do watch this. Yes, and I'll talk to you or yours later

For more infomation >> AER-Memories of Old part 3~(ENDING) GOOD TOUCH - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE NİN İLK STAND UP SHOW UNA HOŞ GELDİNİZ AYTAÇ GÜLDAY - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> YOUTUBE NİN İLK STAND UP SHOW UNA HOŞ GELDİNİZ AYTAÇ GÜLDAY - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

7 Incredible Blueberry Benefits: From Being a Powerful Antioxidant to Regulating Blood Sugar - Duration: 7:59.

7 Incredible Blueberry Benefits: From Being a Powerful Antioxidant to Regulating Blood

Sugar.

In India, Blueberries perhaps don't garner the same attention as strawberries when it

comes to whipping up ice creams, smoothies and other desserts, but it certainly has its

own fan following.

It is a proud member of the exclusive category of Superfoods, so it goes without saying that

it has many health benefiting properties tucked under its belt.

Native to North America, these wild berries have been used since ancient times to prepare

stews, soups and meats.

Its tarty flavour blends in well with a number of dishes, especially desserts where it is

used popularly to create muffins, cheesecakes, and tarts among others.

It also makes an excellent option for garnishes as the deep blue colour works effortlessly

to elevate simple presentations.Talk about folklore, the Native Americans used to refer

to it as 'star berries', which was believed to be a gift from the Great Spirit.

Various parts of the plant were used for their medicinal properties, such as the leaves were

made into tea which was considered to be a blood purifier, and the juice of the berries

was said to treat cough and cold.

The berries would be gathered, dried and preserved for the winters so that there was no scarcity.

With colonisation, blueberries gained more popularity and started being preserved in

bulk as the canning industry grew.

Today, blueberries are available in the fresh form (which are often fairly expensive in

India), canned, dried and as compotes.

Health Benefits of Blueberries.

Though they are not very easy to include in your diet on a daily basis, due to unavailability

in the Indian scenario, but sourcing them once in a while could prove to be beneficial

for you.

Here's listing out the incredible properties that makes it a superfood -

1.

Super Source of Antioxidants.

Blueberries are a powerhouse of antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, which gives it its

deep blue colour, as well as helps in removing free radicals from the blood, and thereby

protecting the body from developing various diseases, including cancer.

It is said that blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity among all commonly consumed

fruits and vegetables.

And its regular consumption is found to not only help the cardiovascular system, but also

protect against neurodegenerative diseases and digestive diseases.

2.

Boosts Immunity.

A study done by Oregon State University found that resveratrol in red grapes and pterostilbene

in blueberries could help boost the human immune system by raising the activity of a

gene called human cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide, or CAMP gene, which is involved in

immune function.

The CAMP gene is the subject of much study, as it has been shown to play a key role in

the "innate" immune system, or the body's first line of defense and ability to combat

bacterial infection.

The innate immune response is especially important as many antibiotics increasingly lose their

effectiveness.

Moreover, the flavonoids present in blueberries also have anti-inflammatory properties and

can significantly reduce the risk of catching cough and cold.

3.

Can Undo Damage of a High Fat Diet.

According to a paper published in the journal 'Public Library of Science (PLOS) One', eating

wild blueberries can diminish the adverse effects of a high-fat diet.

Wild blueberries or bilberries are smaller than the usual blueberries and more acidic

in nature.

Researchers at the University of Eastern Finland found that wild blueberries were shown to

have beneficial effects on both blood pressure and nutrition-deprive inflammation.

Low-grade inflammation and elevated blood pressure are often associated with obesity-related

diseases.

"Bilberries constitute an integral part of the Nordic diet and they could be better utilised

also elsewhere in the world," said the researchers.

4.

Reduces Risks of Heart Disease.

Because blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, they help keep a check on the cholesterol

level.

Studies have revealed that these components help improve blood fat balance and prevent

clogging of the arteries.

Moreover, these flavonoids aid in lowering blood pressure, thereby cutting down the risk

of heart diseases.

As such, they are good for the heart and promote heart health.

5.

Boosts Brain Health.

Studies have found that regular intake of blueberries helps in boosting brain health.

The miraculous components present in blueberries work towards improving memory, as well as

slowing down the risk of cognitive diseases related to age.

A study found that men who ate fruits such as blueberries along with other foods rich

in flavonoids were found to be 40 percent less likely to developing brain diseases like

Parkinson's.

And those who ate berries at least once a week could cut their risk of developing the

disease by a quarter compared to those who never ate them.

Blueberries also help in lowering the risk of oxidative stress in our nerve cells, thereby

making them function smoothly.

6.

Regulating Blood Sugar.

Several studies have found that blueberries are beneficial for those suffering from blood

sugar related problems such as diabetes and insulin resistance.

These berries help in regulating the sugar level and are also good for those with obesity.

They have a low GI value (glycemic index), and one to two cups of blueberries, along

with other flavonoid rich fruits can give you the much needed health boost when consumed

regularly.

7.

Good Source of Vitamins, Minerals and Fiber.

Blueberries are a great source of vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin C. It is

also low on sugar content; one cup of blueberries is said to contain 15 grams of sugar, which

is equivalent to a small apple, and its bioactive compounds nullifies any negative impact of

the sugar.

Blueberries are a good source of dietary fiber as well and aid in digestions too.

For more infomation >> 7 Incredible Blueberry Benefits: From Being a Powerful Antioxidant to Regulating Blood Sugar - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fallen Justice: Season 2 Episode 1— "Lost Heroes" - Duration: 7:07.

They've returned!

Beth?

Nikki?

Hello?

Is anybody here?

Who are you?

Holy shit, where'd you come from?

I don't know.

Oh, great, that means Raguel's spell worked.

That's exactly what we need, more of you guys here.

What spell do you speak of?

Is Raguel here?

Was here, yeah.

I don't know where he went off to after the spell.

I must have gotten knocked out, or something.

Are you his friend?

More like an acquaintance.

Yeah, I don't need to get inot the dramatics of it.

I just want to know if you're on his side or not.

His side?

Yeah.

Are you on the side of "murder everyone who's

ever done anything even slightly wrong" or not?

No, of course not!

What are you the angel of?

How did you know?

It's 2017, and you're dressed like it's 1917.

Besides, like I said

we had a little run-in with your "acquaintance" Raguel.

Not a fan, personally.

It's been that long?

Yeah, let's play catch-up later.

What's your name?

I am Zadkiel.

Archangel of Freedom, Mercy, Benevolence

and Patron Angel to all who forgive.

Are all those words really necessary?

Listen, you should come with me.

I think I could use your help.

Where are we going?

First, we're going to pick up my girlfriend

then we're going angel hunting.

Plus, I still need to find my friends.

I'm sorry, could you elaborate?

Yeah, but on the way.

Come on, dude. Walk and talk.

It's so hot.

Why is the sun right in my face?

What the hell?

What the hell, what the hell, what the

Shit, I knew our spell recipe was off.

Who are you?

Where are we?

Did you drag me here?

I swear, if you were a part of this, I'll kick your ass.

Damn it, Ginny!

This is your fault, I just know it!

Who's Ginny?

Oh, he speaks.

Listen, buddy

I'm not telling you shit until you explain yourself.

There's no need to be rude.

We're both in the same situation.

My name is Nanael.

Well, Nanael

excuse me for being a little pissed

but I just woke up in the middle of nowhere

with all of my friends gone and some random angel.

That's fair.

This is the Constrainer's prison.

The who the hell what now?

Ansiel? The Constrainer?

The guard of the prison for heavenly offenders?

Are you kidding me?

No?

Oh, bite me!

Of course I'm the one to get stuck here.

Not my dumbass cousin, but me.

Even though I wasn't even the one to say the damn spell!

What spell are you talking about?

Well, I'm assuming you know Raguel.

Raguel's alive?

Yup, unfortunately.

He did a whole summon-y thing to try to get you guys to come back

but we didn't want our town destroyed, so we tried to do a counter-ritual

but I think it just brought us to you instead.

I hope Nikki and Gin are okay.

Are you from the current time?

Uh, yeah, I guess.

How long have you been here, exactly?

A while.

Well, that sounds like a Level 5 friendship topic

so we'll save that for later.

Hey, what are you the angel of?

The Sciences and Philosophy.

You know, I think we're gonna have a fun time with this.

How do you feel about escaping this hellhole?

God, my head hurts.

I feel weird.

I thought we got out of there fast enough.

Wyatt?

Wyatt, where are you?

He's not here.

What?

Where is he?

It seems you briefly inherited my Grace during the ritual

which is why you were able to see him.

Now I have it

and he's gone.

I'm sorry, Elizabeth.

No. No, no, no, no, no.

That's not

You

He was here.

He was alive!

I'm sorry.

Don't you dare apologize to me.

You said I could get Wyatt back!

I didn't understand his state well enough.

If I had known

You promised!

Lizzie?

Wyatt!

What happened?

I've got it under control.

I'm gonna keep you alive.

Hello?

Is someone there?

Anyone?

Hello?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét