Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Merry Christmas&Happy New Year!

For more infomation >> Новогодние заготовки для творчества HD Proshow Producer - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Vitus Merwee | Flow with the changes | CGI project 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

Culd not rest, u took a big part in my head,

Imma comfort pretty soon an another man,

Turn around little bit, other eyes touchin it

Who is gonna complain now?

Im leaving while u flow with the change

its time to realize

Im still here but im no longer buying your lies

, im moving out

For more infomation >> Vitus Merwee | Flow with the changes | CGI project 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

ইখলাস এত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ কেন || Ekhlash Eto GorottoPurno keno || Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla Waz New - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> ইখলাস এত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ কেন || Ekhlash Eto GorottoPurno keno || Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla Waz New - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

AAP के विधायक अमानुल्लाह खान ने सिग्नेचर ब्रिज के उदघाटन के दौरान मनोज तिवारी को धक्का दिया॥ - Duration: 0:44.

Aam Aadmi Party MLA Amanullah Khan tried to demolish the Delhi BJP MP, Manoj Tiwari during the inauguration of the Signature Bridge and dropped from the platform.

For more infomation >> AAP के विधायक अमानुल्लाह खान ने सिग्नेचर ब्रिज के उदघाटन के दौरान मनोज तिवारी को धक्का दिया॥ - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Er MDMA farligt? - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Er MDMA farligt? - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

ELECTRIBE Wave v2: New Features and Basic Tutorial - Duration: 8:47.

Hey everyone, this is Ibon from Korg.

Today we are going to take a look at the brand new ELECTRIBE Wave, which has just received a huge update!

As part of the next generation of the ELECTRIBE series, ELECTRIBE Wave offers all the intuitive usability

and ability to quickly make tracks quickly that the ELECTRIBE series is well known for.

In addition, it offers functions only possible in software products,

so it will give you the tools to create cutting-edge EDM with ease.

Here we have the ELECTRIBE series' familiar 16-step pad.

With the eight-part drum track, making rhythms is easy.

Using this tool, you can create interesting rhythms by simply following your intuition.

Additionally, with the newest update, we now support importing user samples.

Let's see how easy it is to import a sample.

You can import almost any sample you like,

and what's more, we are providing a free of charge sample pack

loaded with the finest sounds and effects hand-picked from previous generations of the ELECTRIBE series.

ELECTRIBE Wave is equipped with a powerful wavetable sound engine.

Wavetable synthesis, now widely used in music making, can produce incredibly sharp and massive sounds,

impossible to produce with PCM or virtual analog synthesizers.

The wavetable sound engine can subtly shape a sound's waveform

and reposition the waveform during playback to create sounds with a strong movement.

On top of that, the parameters have all been carefully designed to allow you to easily create stunning new sounds.

In addition, with the most recent update,

there are two new sound packs with additional wavetables and presets available as in-app purchases.

These will allow you to greatly expand your arsenal of sounds, so make sure to give them a try.

But ELECTRIBE Wave isn't just have a wavetable synthesizer.

It also has several PCM waves built-in.

Alongside the Amp EG which we further improved in previous updates,

you can use these to create beautiful acoustic instrument sounds such as piano and much more.

Let's make a simple track with the ELECTRIBE Wave.

First, we will create a rhythm pattern, just as we previously did on the drum section.

Now let's move to the synth.

The synth also has eight parts, we can make patterns by mixing various sounds however we like.

First, let's pick a base tone from one of the presets.

Now moving from the preset, let's edit our sound.

We can adjust the wavetable using the position knob to get exactly the sound we want.

Once we're done adjusting, we can go on to sequencing by selecting the tab above.

Next, we will choose a nice synth sound and add some chords.

Entering notes into the ELECTRIBE Wave sequencer is simple, and you can even use the built-in keyboard pad.

Let's add a chord on step 1

You can assign your favorite preset patterns to the chord pad, or use your own patterns.

And of course, you can also put together a chord with the MIDI controller,

so you can have a variety of input methods to suit your needs.

As you can see we have made a pattern very quickly

Let's now copy the chord we just made onto other parts.

If we select the Utility tab, we can select where to copy from and to.

We can then change the sound of the copied part and make some really rich sounds.

Now, let's try the arpeggiator.

First, we set the ARP button on the upper-left of the screen to ON.

Next we select what kind of pattern the arpeggiator will be using.

Then we can adjust the speed, and we're done.

With just this simple tool, we can already create some really nice patterns.

Now let's listen to the final version of our song.

By using song mode even with just one pattern, we can add and delete sounds to make our track even better.

See how clever use of the MUTE function can be crucial when completing a song.

Now, I'll show you how we can take our song to the next level.

As part of this latest system update, we now support Ableton Live Export.

You can now use the patterns and songs you've created in ELECTRIBE Wave and build upon them even further.

So, how was it?

I hope you agree that the ELECTRIBE Wave is here to help you create your own great music.

It is equipped not only with a brand new wavetable sound engine,

it also has an optimized and polished user interface for smooth music production.

Even if you're not an instrument player, don't worry.

with this next generation groove box, will give you all the tools

to create state-of-the-art EDM, Future Bass or even Trap.

Go beyond your own imagination with the brand new ELECTRIBE Wave.

For more infomation >> ELECTRIBE Wave v2: New Features and Basic Tutorial - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of kabinet-30 Review - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of kabinet-30 Review - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Thái bình quê lúa//Cảnh đến trường học đón con ở quê em - Duration: 12:20.

For more infomation >> Thái bình quê lúa//Cảnh đến trường học đón con ở quê em - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Orchid Nursery Kalimpong - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Orchid Nursery Kalimpong - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Rezept: Schweizer Meringue Buttercreme - die beste Buttercreme überhaupt - Duration: 17:08.

For more infomation >> Rezept: Schweizer Meringue Buttercreme - die beste Buttercreme überhaupt - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 KAWAii Unete al CLAN. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 2:14:44.

For more infomation >> War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 KAWAii Unete al CLAN. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 2:14:44.

-------------------------------------------

আল্লাহকে ভয় করে কারা || Allahoke voy kore kara || Sheikh Mukhlesur Rahman Madani || Bangla waz New - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> আল্লাহকে ভয় করে কারা || Allahoke voy kore kara || Sheikh Mukhlesur Rahman Madani || Bangla waz New - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

塔羅占卜|目前要怎麼做才能與工作上的上司關係更好呢? - Duration: 12:56.

For more infomation >> 塔羅占卜|目前要怎麼做才能與工作上的上司關係更好呢? - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Recipe: Swiss Meringue Buttercream - best buttercream ever! - Duration: 18:01.

Hello.

Welcome to American Baker in Germany.

I'm Michelle and today we are making one of my recipes.

This is my recipe for Swiss meringue buttercream.

I can't even tell you how much I love this recipe.

I got the recipe and the instructions from a blog called Natasha's Kitchen.

Natasha's Kitchen is amazing.

Go ahead and check it out.

It has so many amazing recipes and suggestions and also in this recipe there's a lot of

troubleshooting.

If you are having trouble, check out the blog and she will walk you through some of the

problems and how to resolve them.

Super smooth.

Creamy is like the word that I can think of to describe it.

It's amazing.

It's basically the consistency of whipped cream only more stable.

Because whipped cream is super soft and drips everywhere.

This doesn't drip everywhere.

It just holds its shape, but it has that super smooth and creamy texture.

I love this buttercream.

I'm super excited to show this to you today, so let's get started!

All right.

Let's start out with our ingredients.

Buttercream doesn't have tons of ingredients, so that's the good news.

So, we have butter, shockingly enough.

This calls for one and a half cups of butter.

These packages of butter are about—250g are about a cup each.

So I need one and a half of those cut into about one tablespoon chunks.

And I will show you that later, but I won't need it at the beginning.

Because for the first stages, I will need seven egg whites.

That's what that is.

So, I've already separated my eggs.

And two cups of sugar.

That's about 400g, give or take.

I need a little bit of salt.

And you have two alternative ways I'm going to show you today.

Either you can put in about two teaspoons of vanilla extract or you can use two packages

of vanilla sugar.

If you choose to use the vanilla extract, you put it in at the end with the salt.

If you choose to use the vanilla sugar, put it in with the sugar at the beginning.

So, I'm going to show you how I put that together.

Other things we're going to need: either a glass or a metal bowl.

I'm using glass today so you can see what I'm doing inside.

And you need a pot.

You can use any pot as long as it's around the same size as your bowl.

Because then it will allow it to get the most contact with the water.

What we're going to do is make a double boiler system, so that it doesn't cook the

eggs, but it does heat them.

And you definitely need a whisk, to whisk everything together.

And, you need a spatula.

Here's my spatula.

Mit Liebe gebacken.

Baked with love.

And you need a mixer.

Now, I do have a stand mixer, actually, but it has a couple of special things that you

have to make sure to follow when you're making Swiss meringue buttercream.

So I have chosen today to show you how to make it with a hand mixer.

Also I feel like most people have a hand mixer and not everyone has a stand mixer, so I felt

like that would be more universal.

So, let's put it all together.

All right.

The first thing I'm going to do is put my egg whites, all 7 of them, it does take a

lot of eggs, all of my sugar, and my vanilla sugar.

I'm going to use vanilla sugar because it's significantly cheaper than vanilla extract.

But if you do choose to use it, you put it in with your sugar so that it dissolves properly.

And I mix it up.

Mix it up with a whisk.

Now, after I'm finished mixing this together, I will show you the consistency.

Then I'm going to heat it up in a double boiler system over the stove on the pot.

Now, I could show you that part, but first of all, it's boring.

Second of all, you have to look at my kitchen.

And we don't want either one of that.

And it doesn't really show you anything I couldn't show you afterwards.

So, I'm going to show you the consistency of what it looks like when the eggs are cold,

and then, once I've heated it up to the right temperature, then I will show you what

that looks like.

So, this is normal eggs and sugar—egg whites and sugar—mixed together and what it looks

like.

You can see it's very, very thick.

See how thick that is?

And you can practically see the grains sticking to the sides of the bowl.

I hope that shows up on camera, but you can solidly see grains.

And this is extremely thick.

You can see it just sticking to that whisk.

So, I'm going to heat this up over a double boiler and show you what it looks like when

I'm done.

All right.

So, this is what it looks like after it's been heated.

There you go.

Notice, first of all, the consistency.

It's really, really runny.

It just falls right off the spatula or scraper.

And look at the edge of the bowl.

You don't see any more grains.

And the top, also, will sometimes get a little bit frothy.

That's why this white is there.

Now, I'm not panicking about doing the next step immediately.

It's okay to let it cool down a little bit before you do.

So, let me tell you a little bit about Swiss meringue buttercream that will probably be

interesting.

The number one question that people have is: is it safe to eat because it contains raw

eggs?

First of all, look at this.

These eggs are not raw anymore.

So, even though they are not cooked, you do not want to cook your eggs, you should not

have chunks in them anywhere.

If you do, you've definitely heated it too hot.

Second of all, is at this point, even though it is not cooked all the way through, thank

goodness, it is heated up to a point where it kills all of the bacteria.

It is perfectly safe to eat, even for pregnant women, who are not allowed to eat raw eggs.

Okay?

So, feel free to go ahead and serve this even for a baby shower or something like that.

I have before.

And, another thing about it is that temperature is very, very important in Swiss meringue

buttercream.

So, this mixture right here is very hot to the touch.

When it's over the double boiler, even if you can't see any grains and the consistency

looks pretty good, if you touch it and it still feels like body temperature, then it's

too cool.

It should feel hot to the touch.

You should touch it and say, "Oh, that's getting really pretty hot."

So, if that's not the case, then it needs to keep heating.

I hope that helps a little bit.

So, what we're going to do is we're going to whip it.

We're going to whip it to within an inch of its life, basically.

And at that point, we're going to whip it until it comes—it completely whips up into

a meringue, that's called Swiss meringue.

And once the bowl is completely cool to the touch—it should be no warmer than room temperature.

Okay, room temperature is what we're going for.

Right now it's really quite hot to the touch.

I can touch it, but just for a short time.

And then, once it's completely cool, we're going to add our butter one tablespoon at

a time.

Now, this takes forever.

A lot of other buttercreams go significantly faster.

This is probably the number one reason why people don't always make Swiss meringue

buttercream.

And I am guilty of this as well.

If I don't have the time, then I'm not going to make it.

Swiss meringue buttercream, you can just count on it, takes at least half an hour.

It can even take longer.

So, I'm going to cut up my butter into chunks and get it ready and then I'm going to whip

up my egg whites into meringue.

Isn't that beautiful?

I love this so much.

This is Swiss meringue.

Welcome to the world of Swiss meringue.

Okay.

My Swiss meringue is now cool.

I'm touching it on the side of the bowl and it's pretty cool.

It feels room temperature to me.

What is important is to really wait until it gets down to room temperature.

If you put your butter in too early, you will end up with soup.

And nobody wants a frosting soup.

So, you have to absolutely wait until it's cool and is no longer giving off heat.

Otherwise it will melt your butter.

Here's my butter.

Now, Swiss meringue by itself is really delicious.

But, make it into buttercream, and it holds its form as well.

You can see that it kind of drips down right here.

It's fairly similar to seven minute frosting.

So, that's what that looks like, but it's kind of like marshmallow fluff almost.

See that?

It does not hold its form yet.

The butter will give it a little more stability.

That's kind of the point.

So, I'm going to add it one tablespoon at a time.

All right.

I'm making a huge mess.

But, I've now put in all of my butter, and it looks like this.

Don't freak out if that happens to you.

It happens fairly common.

It's a really, really common thing to happen.

Another thing that can happen is it might look like your eggs and your butter are separating.

It can have kind of a chunky look.

If that happens—either of those things—you basically keep beating.

Now, another thing about this is there is a lot of beating involved.

Which can be hard on your hand, your arm, your shoulder, if you have problems with those

parts of your body, or if you just straight up need a break.

Go ahead and take a break.

This is not something you absolutely have to do in one go.

So, if you need a break, you take it.

Especially if you're using a hand mixer like I am today.

That's why most people prefer stand mixers for this particular activity.

I'm going to keep beating it, and it will eventually come together and I'm going to

show you what that looks like.

But at some point, it's going to look kind of like soup.

So, don't freak out.

It will come together at some point.

This has not yet come together, as you can see.

So now it's time for a little troubleshooting.

I have been beating it a long time.

So, if—this is not soupy.

I'm not concerned with having put the butter in too early.

What I'm thinking is, I may need a little bit extra butter today.

That sometimes happens if you have a little bit larger eggs than usual.

Something like that.

The amount of butter you need needs to go up just a little bit.

I'm going to cut a few more tablespoons of butter, and I'm going to put in another

quarter cup.

But, if you did put your butter in too early and it's super soupy at this point, then

I would put it in the refrigerator.

Go ahead and cool it for at least half hour, 45 minutes, and then try and beat it up again.

If that doesn't work, you can cool it up to overnight.

And it should eventually set up.

It is possible to salvage it even if you did accidentally put your butter in too early.

Here it comes.

Yeah!

There we go!

Look at that!

It's beautiful!

That's exactly the consistency you need.

And now, I'm going to add a dash of salt.

Just a little bit.

Make sure you don't add too much salt at this point.

You don't want to mess it up.

A little bit goes a long way.

And there you go.

Swiss meringue buttercream.

It is amazing.

And I hope you enjoyed the tutorial today and I'll see you again next time.

And let me just vent a little bit my frosting woes.

So, the first time I made a cake and frosted it, I made American buttercream.

American buttercream, if you don't know, is based in butter—or shortening, or a combination

of the two—and then you add a whole lot of powdered sugar and you thin it down with

milk or something similar.

I made it the first time, and I followed the recipe very strictly, and I was really disappointed.

I didn't like the taste at all.

I frosted the cake with it thinking that it might taste better on the cake, and then I

had a piece and I said, "I don't even want this cake.

I don't want to keep it."

I gave it to a friend of mine.

A couple of friends of mine, actually, it was kind of a big cake.

I just said, "You know what, I have this cake and I don't want it.

So, if you would like it, please, take as much as you want."

And the two girls took a whole bunch.

They took a whole bunch home.

And the two girls told me, "That was amazing!

That was the best I've ever had!"

So, let me reassure you, those of you who use American buttercream, probably 90% of

people like it.

I don't care for it.

And I'm in the minority 10%, I am aware.

And I thought to myself, "Maybe I just don't like buttercream at all."

And then I saw a YouTube video, and she mentioned that she doesn't like American buttercream,

either.

I thought to myself, "Really?!

Somebody else who agrees with me!

That's amazing!"

So, I listened to what she had to say, and she said that she loves Italian meringue buttercream.

"I have to try this," I thought to myself.

And I came this close to trying and then I chickened out at the last minute, and I'll

tell you why.

You need two things that I did not have at the time.

You need a candy thermometer, which I still don't have, and you need a stand mixer,

which in between—I've since gotten one, but I still haven't quite got the guts up

to try it because I still don't have a candy thermometer.

So, at some point I will make Italian meringue buttercream, but I discovered that you don't

need either of those things to make Swiss meringue buttercream, which is supposed to

taste very, very similar.

So, I thought to myself, "Okay.

I will try the Swiss meringue buttercream and see if I can do it."

And I made it.

The first time, I used a different recipe, and I did like it much better than American

buttercream, but it tasted very strongly of butter.

So, I searched for another recipe and I found this one.

So, in case you're wondering what I did with all of the egg yolks, I was hungry.

I made myself some scrambled eggs.

For more infomation >> Recipe: Swiss Meringue Buttercream - best buttercream ever! - Duration: 18:01.

-------------------------------------------

OSMAN EMİR KOÇ UFAKLIK VİDEOLARIM - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> OSMAN EMİR KOÇ UFAKLIK VİDEOLARIM - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Walter's Reality bei Matthias Rant – Unternehmer, Maler, Visionär - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> Walter's Reality bei Matthias Rant – Unternehmer, Maler, Visionär - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

[KNIVES] Kedr 1 & 2 (Vityaz) /CC: English - Duration: 3:00.

Welcome to RUSVVO.

Today we'll be talking about this handy little knives.

Made by Russian company Vityaz

called Kedr 1 and Kedr 2.

Sheaths for the knife's looks similar made of one piece of nylon fabric

that is folded over and sewn where sharp edge of the knife would be.

Sheath for Kedr 2 has also 3 rivets.

Sheath can be mounted on belt by using this belt loop

and knife in it is secured with velcro strap.

On the front is manufacturer branding

So let's talk about knifes them self

As you can see they have similar shape and size.

Kedr 1 is 203mm (7.99inch) long

and blade itself is 103mm (4.05inch).

Kedr 2 length is 202mm (7.95inch)

and blade 101mm (3.97inch).

Thickness of the blade is same on both models 2.3mm (3/32inch)

Shapes are almost identical

Both of them are full tang

and have wooden handle scales.

Here is Kedr 1 handle...

and here handle on Kedr 2.

Weight on both knifes is similar

Kedr 1 weights 126g (4.44oz)

Kedr 2 is only 6g lighter coming in at 120g (4.23oz).

Now we can look at them separately.

Knife Kedr 1 sits in my hand very nicely

handle is kind of anatomically shaped and there is also small finger guard right here.

Steel is 40KH13.

Russian made steel and it western equivalent would be

Stainless 420 steel.

Ricasso of the knife is engraved and there is also manufacturers logo hidden inside.

Kedr 1 is very nice knife

that can be used in many different situations.

So here we go with Kedr 2

knife kind of feels thicker in the hand.

Handle is slightly curved

Metal inserts of the handle scales are not completely smoothed up and you can definitely feel them

on the front has this beefy finger guard.

Blade is made from 50KH14MF

russian steel as well

and it western equivalent is 50CR14MV.

Knife feels nice in hand and finger guard seems functional as well.

Kadr 1 cutting paper...

and Kedr 2 in action.

That's all about this knifes

Kedr 1

and Kedr 2.

If you like what you saw, eshop links for knives are in descriptions below.

If you liked this video give us a LIKE

and share it with your friends.

Knives where greatly provided for this review by RUSVVO.COM

You can also SUBSCRIBE to our channel

and hit that bell button to receive notifications about new videos.

Thank you for watching and see you next time!!!

For more infomation >> [KNIVES] Kedr 1 & 2 (Vityaz) /CC: English - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Румелийская сосна I Pinus peuce - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Румелийская сосна I Pinus peuce - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

FAQ - Empowr Возрождение, cashflow, auctions, Аукционы. Часть 3 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> FAQ - Empowr Возрождение, cashflow, auctions, Аукционы. Часть 3 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

ULTIMATE Hottest Twitch Girls #2 2018 ^^ Pokimane, Alinity, StPeach, Amouranth ^^ ✦Thicc Moments✦ - Duration: 10:17.

My boyfriend

Okay, um my little and let the dog take it

Always should there's so many girls just like checking Pacquiao right now. Take a lull

You notice when you see my name, how do you see my name

Like that

As you can see my pants it's because I went offline to be

Nice every single purchase. Do you have a promo code? Yeah from our home page. Alright five percent up

I'm sorry. I'm so unorganized lately. But yeah, this 24-hour definitely took a toll on me

it was super fun, and I can't believe we're at like

1829 subs that is insane

But yeah, I will be back. I'm gonna make a protein shake

Okay, it's that and then the other one

Okay, look at this, so you're supposed

This way you're supposed. Oh, no, I'll do it like this. How do I show you guys?

I'm scared

All right, so you're supposed

So hard, it's so hard. I think you have

No, I think I need some I need a teacher to help me do it

I definitely need to get cuz my classes are like 50 students. So

No, thank you. Well they're Elsa's rosebud. No, but it's too thin cable. Let's not and say we did

You try these

Yeah, it's the up flip, this is Lea

You

Badly honestly as long as you win the promos, it's okay. All right. I will see you later

I'll see you dude. Have a fun meeting

Okay, let's get in there oh, where am I

Please I guess this is where we work. What's happening? Something's pulling me am I pulling myself?

My own ear. Oh

Sure

Okay

So we're in a cubicle, what do we do?

Only one of them works, this is my hand

Okay, I want it like look up

Damn looking

Both yeah

Oh

My god, I lost sibling

Wait, mr. 2017-2018 Africa

This one has to know

Adidas sponsor

Please tell me why you always like why you hate beer be

Head down, I'm just like scared. I'm gonna break the thing

okay, I'm gonna try to bring

Chat, this is you guys chat

Is just the wrong hit no, this is the right here

just one

Chat and time grab you guys and it's really not easy

Thank you, yep, oh my god, I should not have put the chat here

Camera I know you're here. I'm just trying to grab the chair over here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét