Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round

Round and round The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town

The doors on the bus go open and shut Open and shut

Open and shut The doors on the bus go open and shut

All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish

Swish, swish, swish The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish

All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep

Beep, beep, beep The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep

All through the town

The motor on the bus goes vroom, vroom vroom Vroom, vroom, vroom

Vroom, vroom, vroom The motor on the bus goes vroom, vroom, vroom

All through the town

The babies on the bus go "Wah, wah, wah!"

"Wah, wah, wah!"

"Wah, wah, wah!"

The babies on the bus go "Wah, wah, wah!"

All through the town

The mommies on the bus go "Shh, shh, shh!"

"Shh, shh, shh!"

"Shh, shh, shh!"

The mommies on the bus go "Shh, shh, shh!"

All through the town

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus | Best Nursery Rhymes for Babies & Kids Songs - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

ÇOK KOMİK MAÇ ANLATIMI YAPAN ADAM -ARİF SEVİMLİ - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> ÇOK KOMİK MAÇ ANLATIMI YAPAN ADAM -ARİF SEVİMLİ - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

TOP10 najniebezpieczniejszych filmów, jakie kiedykolwiek powstały - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> TOP10 najniebezpieczniejszych filmów, jakie kiedykolwiek powstały - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Filistin Davası 1 - Kaybolan Vatan Filistin - Tarihsel Süreç - Duration: 12:55.

For more infomation >> Filistin Davası 1 - Kaybolan Vatan Filistin - Tarihsel Süreç - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nick Ledesma - Where Are You (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:30.

Where are you, where are you

Where are you, where are you

I'm reaching out

I'm reaching out

I'm reaching but where are you?

I've fallen so low

I'm under the surface

I'm slipping below

My lungs stopped breathing

Oooh ooh

Someone save me

Oooh ooh

For something you can't break, break

My heart is yearning

I can't hide the pain

My eyes are burning

To wipe my tears away

Oh, I'm still learning

I've fallen so low

I'm reaching but where are you?

I've fallen so low

I'm under the surface

I'm slipping below

My lungs stopped breathing

Oooh ooh

Someone save me

Oooh ooh

My world is fading out, out

My disaster

Slowly sinking down

Slowly sinking

I can't touch the ground

I'm treading water

For more infomation >> Nick Ledesma - Where Are You (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Agradecer | Raíces Medita - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Agradecer | Raíces Medita - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

С Днем рождения в ДЕКАБРЕ! СУПЕР поздравление рожденным в декабре #Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> С Днем рождения в ДЕКАБРЕ! СУПЕР поздравление рожденным в декабре #Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Making of The Backpack Challenge - Duration: 8:53.

Hi everyone, I'm Jeremy Strohm,

welcome in this Backpack Challenge's behind the scenes,

go watch the movie first before watching this!

In this short bonus video,

I will tell you how we made this short film,

why it has been shot in English,

what are the real facts that have been used in the story,

and I do it with a voice over,

like we did in the short film...

... even if it's more refined than mine.

For this short film I wanted to try another genre,

so I decided to make a psychological thriller

based on true events.

I was interested in the Blue Whale Challenge,

it's a real game on the Internet,

where teenagers participate in increasingly morbid challenges

to show that they exist.

They are in a period of age where they are lost and vulnerable,

so they will play to this "game"

where they need to find a tutor, totally unknown.

It's often an adult.

He will gives them 50 challenges to complete

and each time they have to send a proof picture to their tutor.

A simple photo to show they did it.

Should we really worry about this phenomenon?

This is not a game.

It's a challenge where you have to kill yourself...

... so we need to worry about it.

We need to care about it,

because it's extremely dangerous for teenagers

who are psychologically vulnerable.

This game always starts with « easy » challenges,

for instance they have to wake up at night and listen to sad music,

it's something we kept in the movie,

and theses small challenges will conditionnate the teenagers in a depression,

once they'll be trapped in the game,

the tutor can ask them

anything he wants to do.

It could start with scarification…

until suicide, the last challenge.

A friend wanted to play the blue whale challenge,

to impress people in his class, he took a blade…

but he doesn't know how to draw a blue whale,

so he made some incisions.

In the Blue Whale challenge,

if teenagers wanted to quit the game,

they are threatened

the tutor said he could hurt their family, friends, pets…

so those who start to play can be afraid to stop it,

because they believe the tutor can come to their house

and hurt them.

BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE'S VICTIM

To go further,

I asked myself if a stranger could programed a teen

to make whatever he wants, until death,

could he push someone to become a terrorist

and kill people unconsciously?

That's what the end could tell,

and it has been already happened…

The pictures we saw in the TV at the end of the film

are some images from the Boston marathon bombing attack in 2013.

Young boys hid bombs in their backpacks,

and made them explode at the final run.

It was two terrorists, both 25 years old,

they certainly were conditioned or endoctrinanted in a different way,

but the result is the same : they were programmed

to do what has been asked of them, no matter the consequences.

So I tried to mixed these two facts,

to show that they could be linked,

that kind of Internet challenges can evolve into the same goal…

All video challenges you saw in the movie are real,

they've been made to show where people are ready to go,

to increase a notoriety or just to make some views.

People can risked their lives with this challenges,

because to be popular it has to be dangerous.

During the movie's post-production,

the real « backpack challenge » is born.

You have to run as far as you can

while others send you their bags loaded of school books.

After the real facts of the story,

I wanted to speak more about the movie production.

This film has been made after a meeting during a festival,

where I met James Snapko who helped me make it possible.

We made a deal with James,

if he helped me to make a movie in the US,

I'll do the same for him in France.

So it was the perfect occasion to shoot my first English movie,

and believe me you can make it even with a school English level!

One more, more shy…

Like your voice can't… get out?

It's hard for you to speak, ok?

Just like you!

James helped me a lot to direct this movie,

I came with my first script version,

He found the material equipments, the spot locations,

and organized the casting.

That's where I met Chelsey and Abby,

who were very professionals and were able to act exactly like their characters.

We also re-worked the lines together,

because they sounded too « French » on my first script,

so we changed it a little bit with the cast.

James also does the tutor's voice.

*DUBBING OUTTAKES*

I will end with directing details,

who certainly interest filmmakers,

but I would share theses artistic choices.

At the beginning of the movie for instance,

I make believe that Leena will be the main character,

because she's a Youtube star.

But our real character is Kate,

who's been hidden in Leena's shadow, because she shoots her videos.

That's why we saw her back in the beginning,

and discover her face when Leena's shooting is over.

In a short film we don't have time to identify the characters,

so we need to visually understand their personality.

On one side, Leena is a tall blond-haired girl, smiling face, with colorful clothes,

On the other side, Kate is a small brown-haired girl, blase, with dark clothes.

With this elements we can figure out quickly who they are,

because now it remains less than ten minutes to end the film.

In the first version of the script, I had written how Kate met the tutor.

But it was too long to tell so I preferred to assume that they already know each other.

Maybe it's a friend she met on a tchat,

it already has a strong relationship,

she can tell him about Leena.

To play with the sound, the tutor's voice over is a little bit different

between the tchat and the phone.

Kate has never heard his real voice before,

so the voice-over in the beginning is the one she imagined.

This voice is sweet and calm.

In reality, the voice she discovers on phone is deeper and pitched.

It's suggested that they never talked before, only with text messages.

In this film we also play a lot with the screens.

Leena lives through her Youtube channel,

Kate lives behind her camera and her computer;

she watched videos on her phone while mum's watching TV…

All of this show that character's life is impacted by the screens.

If you also noticed, we never see the parents.

It strengthens the idea that Kate is alone

and she will manage all conflicts herself.

Thanks for watching this video!

I hope you learned some things, especially to not play this kind of game!

See you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Making of The Backpack Challenge - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Sessão 29: Banho de luz | Histórias de terapia - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Sessão 29: Banho de luz | Histórias de terapia - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Wladimir Klitschko: What Drove Me to Crazy Boxing Success | Inc. - Duration: 5:21.

- It's easy to win one championship, so easy.

Like, relatively easy.

But it's so complicated and difficult

to remain successful for a longer time.

It's probably the most complicated challenge.

Obsession, the definition of one's thoughts

or feelings by persistent idea,

image, or desire.

(uplifting music)

Hi, I'm Wladimir Klitschko.

I'm former world heavyweight boxing champion.

I'm having in my life one person

that is always, has challenged me

and continue challenging, that's my brother.

My older brother.

Vitali is five years older and he always showed me the way,

how to get things done.

I definitely wanted to be as good as him.

He was an athlete.

He started to travel

and I was a kid in Soviet Union.

As a kid, you had, in the Soviet times,

no chance to get outside of the border.

So you have to be an athlete or a politician

to be able to do that.

So for a politician, I was too young.

For an athlete, it was perfect.

So I found this tool, the sport of boxing,

to make my dream come true and travel.

When I started my boxing career, I lost my first two fights,

believe it or not.

Even though I lost my two fights,

I learned through those losses a lot.

If you want to be successful, you know,

you have to know your failures.

And I think in a certain way, it's a mistake

if you always concentrate on success.

And eventually you will fail.

You will.

And then we'll see the qualities of your character.

(suspenseful music)

I remember, I was running

on the street, back in Kiev, Ukraine, 1996.

The Olympic Games were coming up

and I set for myself a goal.

I want to be nominated

to participate in the Olympics.

And not just to participate

and be part of the Olympic moment.

I want to win gold medal.

Well, when I said to friends of mine

in a very small circle,

"Guys, I'm definitely gonna go to the Olympics

"and if I'm gonna go to the Olympics, I'm gonna win it."

They were laughing about me.

- [Announcer] This really is the fight

that the world want to see.

- [Second Announcer] He's a rather mechanical

sort of a fighter, Klitschko,

but he's got a good left jab.

Wolfgramm, who's ever so slowly,

and eventually he'll tear you,

and there it is.

[ [Announcer] Yeah, he hurt the giant Klitschko there

with that lovely right hand there

and then an uppercut after it.

- [Announcer] It's three all now,

and a nice combination put together by Klitschko.

- [Second Announcer] Klitschko sparring with both hands.

He's got a one point lead now.

Klitschko's got on target and he's going away

to take the gold medal.

- This meaning of this gold medal and achievement

was motivation for me to move on

and get more.

I got this new goal in my life.

I wanna turn professional.

I wanna be world champion.

I was 24 years old.

And I remember walking in the ring and thinking,

this is my night.

No one else.

I better die than lose.

(suspenseful music)

Eventually, I was holding this title.

The world champion title, the belt,

after the match.

You always dream about winning the titles,

winning the titles back,

being successful, and suddenly, it's happening.

You can work for these goals so long

and go through a lot of sweat,

pain, mental or physical,

and eventually you're getting it.

So sweet.

I never felt the satisfaction,

feeling of satisfaction for a long time.

It was just seconds.

I got it, I achieved it.

Well done, Wlad.

Keep on going.

Next camp.

Next fight.

(suspenseful music)

To win it once or twice, it's okay.

Difficult, but manageable,

but to remain this disciplined,

just do the same drills

over and over and over and over again

is the most complicated.

If you're not obsessed about your goal,

choose something else.

It's not for you.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Wladimir Klitschko: What Drove Me to Crazy Boxing Success | Inc. - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's plan to fund his border wall: a timeline - Duration: 2:43.

I will build a great, great wall on our southern border

and I will have Mexico pay for that wall.

Mark my words.

Mexico can pay for the wall, just so you understand.

We're gonna build the wall. Mexico is gonna pay for the wall. One hundred percent.

One hundred percent.

And yes, we will build a wall.

And Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

Mexico, in some form, there are many different forms,

will reimburse us. And they will reimburse us for the cost of the wall.

We will be, in a form, reimbursed by Mexico.

They are going to pay for it.

I never said they're going to pay for it from the start.

Mexico will pay for the wall, it may be through reimbursement.

We need the wall very badly. As you know, Mexico has a tremendous crime problem.

In the upcoming omnibus budget bill, Congress must fund the border wall.

So we're building the wall, we're fixing the wall, we're spending a lot of money.

And we're going for more.

We're spending $1.6 billion now.

There's a plan for another $1.6 billion, but I'd like to ask this room if we could increase it.

We have to have the wall.

We're asking for $5 billion.

I would have no problem doing a shutdown.

It's time we had proper border security.

The shutdown could also take place after the election.

I happen to think it's a great political thing, because people want border security.

We're talking about the boarding wall -- the border wall.

We're talking about quite a big sum of money, about $5 billion.

And I think, probably, if I were ever going to do a shutdown over border security,

This would be a very good time to do a shutdown.

The wall is just a part of border security -- a very important part. Probably the most important part.

But could there be a shutdown?

There certainly could.

And it will be about border security, of which the wall is a part.

A possible shutdown if we don't get the wall money, a very possible...

We're in negotiation. If we don't get border security, possible shutdown

For more infomation >> Trump's plan to fund his border wall: a timeline - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

El horóscopo de hoy, 29 de noviembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> El horóscopo de hoy, 29 de noviembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

1 DAKİKADA STRESTEN KURTUL ! - süleyman yılmaz - Duration: 2:09.

our lives

every day with challenges and obstacles

We encounter. These are our

it helps us grow up and recognize ourselves.

Stress Sneak into Us

be able to do something

It seems impossible. Even done

by keeping us from the necessary jobs,

paralysis A small example vernek

also if necessary;

What is the weight of a glass of water?

The answer is the absolute weight of the glass.

nothing to do. With how long you kept him

has something to do. Hold the cup for a minute,

nothing happens. Over an hour

If I hold my arm begins to ache.

But if I keep it all day, my arm

they will match and become numb.

Although the weight of the glass does not change,

The longer I hold her, the more I tell her

heavy income. Stress and life

concerns are like a glass of water.

If you think about them briefly,

no problem. A little longer

If you think about it, you will start to burn. But

If you think about it all day,

it cannot do anything and

you feel yourself locked.

Know the value of your life. from stress

try to stay away from the cup

know how to quit.

SUBSCRIBE

SHARE

SHARING

LIKE

COMMENT

OUR BROTHERSHIP

SUPPORT

VIDEO

LIKE

admiration

FOLLOW

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, FOLLOW UP

VIDEO NAME: 1 DAKIKADA STRESTEN KURTUL! View süleyman's Full Profile VIDEO DESCRIPTION: Hello, nice person, today we are interesting video for you again. You're stressed, depressed, or very stressed. With this video you can get rid of #stres in 1 minute. #motivation Meditation #sthe psychology of psychotherapy .. This video looks great for problems.

For more infomation >> 1 DAKİKADA STRESTEN KURTUL ! - süleyman yılmaz - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Обзор и распаковка посылки с кожей. Как найти надежных поставщиков кожи в интернет-магазине - Duration: 24:42.

For more infomation >> Обзор и распаковка посылки с кожей. Как найти надежных поставщиков кожи в интернет-магазине - Duration: 24:42.

-------------------------------------------

ПОТОРОПИТЕСЬ ! ЭТИ 20 ВЕЩЕЙ НЕОБХОДИМО ВЫБРОСИТЬ ДО НОВОГО ГОДА! ★ Women Beauty Club - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> ПОТОРОПИТЕСЬ ! ЭТИ 20 ВЕЩЕЙ НЕОБХОДИМО ВЫБРОСИТЬ ДО НОВОГО ГОДА! ★ Women Beauty Club - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

The time I almost DIED - Duration: 8:35.

you just like not oh my god falling the void

hey come back for another video and today I'm gonna talk about some stuff

this is a commentary video and today I'm gonna talk about the time I almost died

hashtag YouTube don't demonetised me so yeah there was a time in my life where I

was so close to death that if certain choices weren't made within 10 minutes I

would have died so let's start at the beginning right so as a kid I used to

get a lot of strep throats I would constantly have to deal with it because

are you ready no my base why who does that on air show because people never

cease to amaze me but anyway yeah so I got strep a lot I'm not gonna have

enough blocks for this and I was given antibiotics you know I dealt with it a

lot on my own and then eventually it was given antibiotics and what am i and I

was fine but then I got it again it took four antibiotics anyway so then um just

kept getting strep over and over and over again and then eventually one time

I I didn't not I didn't heal I stayed sick and it was like hmm that's

a bit weird and then my sickness got worse I took

more medication it didn't help and I was like what the heck why is this not

working also you're in a map was very I don't want your final killed it I

don't think you understand what I'm trying to do here and I honestly don't

even care that you just did that but um anyway I wasn't getting better I went to

the doctors people didn't know what was wrong with me and then sometime past you

know went to my dad's house as I normally do every other weekend if I

think it was it every weekend I don't remember but um it was a different house

it was like different distance away it was a long time ago like a long long

long time ago I was like I was very young avoid in the way anybody up thank

you by who so I went to my dad's house as normal

you know I was still sick but I wasn't like horribly sick but then when I got

to my dad's house it got WAY worse I was at the point where my foot had inflated

to the size of a soccer ball not really but like half the diameter of a soccer

ball it was huge swollen like Elephant Man looked it looked insanely big way

bigger than it should have been and I was freaking out I couldn't walk anymore

because it hurt to step on that foot so I had to hobble my way around for a few

days and then things started to get worse I started to develop red spots all

over my body some of my back some of my stomach's on

my neck my face my face had swollen up to the point I looked like the Elephant

Man and it got really it's like as if I got stung by a bunch of bees and it was

horrible I couldn't freakin speak properly I sent it off her walls of all

are nothing wrong with my fart sounded a lot like the the insect dude from men in

black that's kind of funny but um yeah so

there was bad and then one night my dad was away at work and then it happened

I um I started feeling horrible pain all up my foot in my leg worse than anything

before of course it hurt before but it was way worse than it was the first time

and I needed to go to the hospital I was in horrible pain

I was basically screaming and out in pain and the only person at the house at

the time was my stepmom Teresa and she was like okay there's a problem here

we need to hide get you to the hospital she calls my dad and then my dad

immediately rushes home takes me to the hospital and it turns out I was allergic

to the antibiotics its penicillin so yeah I have a very common allergy that

nobody knew about apparently so I was allergic to

penicillin and I was brought straight in the they're called hives the red spots

were hives the hives on my neck were getting bigger and they were starting to

become uncontrollable you know they were starting to block my air flow to my

lungs they were that restrictive that I could not breathe so then when they got

me to the ER they immediately they injected me with an EpiPen and I passed

out I lost consciousness almost immediately and I was in so much pain at

the time that I barely even felt the epinephrine because like the injection

was just a little prick compared to when I was feeling and it was nothing I

barely even noticed I got injected and then I passed out immediately and when I

woke up they were like you were in pretty bad shape there bud if you were

if you had waited ten more minutes you would have suffocated and died

you're just like not oh my god falling the void this guy does not take

normal knock back and it pisses me off knock back stick time seriously

ah all right well anyway I had come ten minutes away from suffocating to death

in the emergency room so that was my story that's how I almost died yeah some

pretty heavy stuff from a Minecraft video in there but um yeah that was nuts

I don't know how I'm supposed to get to this guy I only really have to like get

to him I don't have to like you know make a path or anything so you know I

might just go from oh my god this path is stupid he's in mid right now I need

to fight this guy right away

alright there we go

do you so yeah I've been allergic to penicillin for a long time didn't even

know and I guess I developed it cuz I took antibiotics over many years and

that was the one I guess I developed an allergy for it

so my mom was allergic believe it or not where are you right there

can you just like not do that place like live you need to go in the void buy new

well anyway yeah I don't know I guess video guys this is like the shortest

common theory you ever gonna see in this channel but yeah so make sure to click

the video in the top right hand corner to see other times I almost died I guess

yeah click the video in top right hand corner yeah

For more infomation >> The time I almost DIED - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Uneven Floors with Raised Foundations - Foundation Repair Tip Of The Day #85 - Duration: 1:37.

Hey Guys, Brian here with another Foundation Repair Tip of the Day

So, there's homes that have raised foundations.

These types of homes can have uneven floors throughout the entire house

The reason being is the center part of the house is on a pier and beam system.

So you have concrete blocks with a 4x4 post typically, that's supporting a 4X6 girder

beam that runs underneath your house and supports your floor.

The concrete is typically sitting directly on the dirt

So it's hugely impacted by any sort of ground movement, water, moisture, or anything like

that So you can have failing of these blocks underneath,

which in turn will have your floors start to dip and have additional floor elevations

being off So, if you have floor elevations that you

think are off or if your floor dips or creaks and cracks in an area its more than likely

a post and beam issue, and not necissarily a foundation issue.

We'll still come out and take a look at it and do an evaluation

Feel free to give us a call and we'll help you out

and that's your Foundation Repair Tip of the Day!

For more infomation >> Uneven Floors with Raised Foundations - Foundation Repair Tip Of The Day #85 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Sweater Curse and Clothing Controversies: Citation Needed 8x06 - Duration: 15:43.

This is the Technical Difficulties, we're playing Citation Needed.

Joining me today, please welcome, he reads books y' know, it's Chris Joel.

Hey up.

Everybody's favourite Gary Brannan, Gary Brannan.

♪ Have you ever seen your granny passing water down by the old mill stream?

♪ She pisses for an hour and a quarter and you can't see her arse for steam ♪

The bounciest man on the internet, Matt Gray.

Hi!

This is the final episode and I'm feeling a bit like a teacher on the last day of school.

But nevertheless, today we are talking about the sweater curse.

F*** off, that's no way we're ending this on jumpers.

-The sweater curse? -The sweater curse.

Chafing.

Yeah, absolutely, if you're jogging on the nipples, or so I am told.

Don't jog on anybody's nipples, Gary, it's very rude, even if they've asked.

"What I do in the comfort my own hotel room, is none of your business."

This sounds like it's the title for a Goosebumps book.

Well, the alternate title for this article is the Curse of the Love Sweater.

-The love sweater. -That sounds like a different type of novel.

I think I've seen that film, I paid a few pounds for it,

and well, it happened late at night,

and well, it certainly didn't record properly as it turned out.

And you know a lot about my reading habits, if I'm calling the Goosebump books 'novels'.

So small.

Yeah, one of the great works of literature is Say Cheese and Die.

We're talking about a genre of sweaters, if you like.

-A genre of sweaters. -A genre.

That may have been slightly too fancy a term to use.

-A genre? -Romance, westerns, large print?

Romance, I'm going to give you a point for romance.

It's… it's, of course, yeah, well, eh?

I like how fast you went from 'I completely understand that' to 'I have no idea.'

It was like a sliding scale.

It was a gently Buddhist experience, that, actually.

In a 2005 poll, 15% of knitters said they had experienced the sweater curse first hand.

Is it just really hard to knit a specific type of sweater?

Not, this is not what that's about. I mean it is,

it's a massive investment to actually knit a sweater, in time and money.

Has their relationship broken down because they've spent so much time knitting?

I don't know what my face was pulling there.

It was great, just roll with it.

I think the word you were looking for is 'climax'.

'Relationship breaking down' is the key word there.

What might the curse of the love sweater be?

The sweater's only half finished before the break up happens.

"But I've knitted it for you."

And that's the key, that's the absolute key.

"It's a present."

The belief that if you give a hand-knit sweater to a significant other,

it will lead to the recipient breaking up with the knitter.

-Really? -Wow!

Or the relationship will end before the sweater is even completed.

You are absolutely right.

Knit small things.

Or have a small significant other.

There are six possible mechanisms here,

but it does say this has not been studied systematically.

Divorced beheaded died, divorced beheaded survived.

"Henry, I've made you this swea... well, you know what, never mind."

You'd have to keep putting new panels in for his girth, wouldn't you?

Also how does a poncho stay on when you've been beheaded?

Depends if you try doing cartwheels in it or not really, doesn't it?

Depends how much stump there is left.

Can I say, at no point in humanity's awful beheading history

has everyone looked at it and gone, "Would that work with a poncho?"

Six mechanisms.

Knit knit knit, knit knit purl, knit purl knit, knit purl purl, purl purl purl.

That's five.

The other combination, there must be six, it's three things.

No. These are mechanisms for why the curse might happen.

Spent too long knitting and not enough attention on your lover.

Yeah, I'll give you a point for that.

The knitter loves their sweater a little too much,

and pesters the significant other.

Spends too much time needling them.

Hey!

-No. -This is why we're finishing this s***!

I don't know, that was a pearler.

Hey!

Knitting gags, this is what you came for, isn't it, knitting jokes?

Stop being crochet-y.

Hey!

This is where I try and drop another one in.

Hey!

We'll cast you off at that.

Oh!

This is what you want! Did you hear that?

That was the sound of knitting pun fatigue, just clunk, just appearing.

Did you think we knew that much about knitting?

-No. -No. That's…

But we know words.

So, yes, misdirected attention is one of them.

Well, I suppose it did cost a bit of wool, might cost, yeah.

Wool costs a lot, if you pick a nice wool.

Oh, yes, but that's not listed here.

It doesn't fit and they all get all grumpy because they said they're too fat or too thin.

I'll, yeah, I'll give you that, insufficient gratitude.

Oh!

'Why are you knitting me a jumper?

'I look s*** in jumpers and I don't like them, and I don't like wool.'

And I don't like you, bye.

You know what, that … yes, aversion.

The significant other may not want to wear it,

because the sweater looks bad or conveys overly domestic connotations.

-Oh, like 'Number One Husband' or something. -Uh-huh.

Or you look like you're wearing a jumper that's been knitted by your significant other.

Yes. Why would you start that

without saying, "Do you want one?"

That is another problem.

The person does not actually wear jumpers.

We're leading into something here.

People naturally break up inside of 18 months because the endorphins change,

and the jumper might take too long anyway.

Yes.

Or if it's a really big jumper then there's a seven year itch.

Unlucky timing, yeah, knitting a sweater takes a long time,

and the relationship, it says here, dies of natural causes which...

Why is there not a show like, you know, the … I don't know...

The Relationship Coroner, is that what we're gonna have? I could do that.

Relationship Coroner!

We've found our new format, folks.

It's 'cause you're a dick. Next question?

No, that's true of most advice... like, most advice columnists,

half of their replies are gonna be, 'Break up with them, they're a dick.'

That's… that's literally half of their job.

That's like my first law of everything, which is 'Don't be a knob.'

We have two mechanisms left, we've gone through timing, aversion,

misdirected attention, insufficient gratitude.

Is one of the mechanisms a loom or a weaving machine, what's a weaving machine called?

-A loom. -A loom.

It is a loom, yeah.

Have they got a loom and is it taking up an entire room in the house?

Actually that's a fair point, because people have knitting rooms, don't they,

-where they kind of… "Eey-aga-dun-dai, aga-dun-dai..."

-I can see you've seen one work before. -If that doesn't get remixed as a beat,

I will be very surprised.

Dope, put a donk on it.

We have here, 'rescue mission' as one of the reasons, what might that be?

"The relationship is already dead, your heartshaped sweater will not save it."

Yeah, basically, yeah.

Chris Joel, the Relationship Coroner.

The last one is 'catalyst for analysing the relationship'.

-What... -"You've dropped a stitch,

"you're always dropping things.

"Can't help but feel you dropped my heart six months ago."

Chris Joel, Relationship Coroner.

Also, possibly, wrong meeting.

What's… what's the catalyst there? What's the sweater done?

Are you just staring at someone knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting,

and thinking to yourself, what the f*** am I doing here?

That's close enough, yes.

You have received a gift that has had so much time and effort put into it, that you go,

'This really isn't a fair trade here, I'm not really, oh, oh, oh...'

And we could have been doing it while you knittin'.

-Not while you're knitting. -Gary Brannan, relationship defibrillator.

The idea would be you…

What's some of the advice given to knitters to avoid the sweater curse,

other than don't knit a sweater?

Ask permission.

Yes. Yes, involve the person you're trying to knit a sweater for.

Don't simply go, "Here's a sweater," out of nowhere.

"Here's a thing I spent three years making, here, you love it, don't you?"

So the categories on this article,

There is… there is a game here where you try and guess the article from the categories.

Because here it has curses, knitting, luck, and clothing controversies.

Oh, we are looking at clothing controversies.

Yes, we are.

God, you're glad you came aren't you?

I guarantee that at least one of these, I'm going to read the article and go,

about five seconds in, "Oh no, we're not talking about that."

-I can name one that'll be on the list. -Yeah.

Lady Gaga's meat dress.

It is not on the list.

Janet Jackson's tit.

Surprisingly not on the list,

but the phrase, 'Wardrobe malfunction' is, so I'll give you a point.

Okay, don't Google, don't look at that one on Wikipedia,

that's got a very revealing photo on it.

Saves for later.

Alright, clothing controversies through history, the Dress Act 1746.

Banning of tartan post 1745.

-Yes, you are exactly right. -"You're banned, get out!"

This is buffalo check, peasant!

T***.

Yes. This was the Act that made Highland dress illegal in Scotland.

-Yeah, banned the bagpipes and stuff as well. -What, dressing in the Highland?

Is that why everybody moved to the cities, at least they could put a t-shirt on?

There's a place on the Isle of Seil that is known as the Trouser House.

Isn't that just a seal?

-Well, you will, you… -Arf!

No, you've just got Kiss from a Rose, kind of always drifting through.

But it's not really an island, it's separated by a very small amount of water,

-but, so it technically is. -About a teaspoon.

Pretty much really, and it's called... it's known as the Trouser House,

because the rumour, the legend has it

that that's the place you would change from your tartan,

from your kilt into a pair of trousers because you're going onto the mainland.

It's almost certainly, to use the terms historians use,

'w***.'

On that note the Hat Act a few years earlier, 1732.

-Hat Act? -Is that why everyone wears hats in old films,

because a proper gentleman would wear their bowler or their top?

They wouldn't need a hat though, wouldn't need an act to do that.

-It's probably banning or… -Oh, is it … is it when you do the…

No, it's the spinning down the arm thing, down the back of the neck and all that dealie.

The Hat Act, no, it is an act of Parliament.

It's limiting the height of stove pipes in Parliament.

Limiting something, limiting where the hats are coming from.

-Abroad. -Below.

Was it to stimulate the British hat industry, therefore banning the import of the hat?

-From where? -France.

-No. -Netherlands.

I'm still giving you a point but it's a specific area rather than country here.

-The head. -Is it east?

-Try again. -The west.

-Which would be? -America.

-Yes. -Banning American hats.

Banning colonial hats, yes,

in order to protect the British hat industry.

They're all baseball caps, they're not stylish.

We're going back further now, 1363, the Statute Concerning Diet and Apparel.

This is the sumptuary laws, this, because

Strap yourselves in kids, post…

Here we go, we're on history, this is a Brannan one.

And this is the period. Yeah, yeah, get your phones out,

some of you may wish to.

Post Black Death there's a massive boom in the economy.

You get a massive change in how people dress because people have more disposable income.

So people's dress is getting out of whack,

the rich people say that the poor people are dressing too nicely.

So they introduce a law that restricts the kind of clothes that certain classes of people can wear,

so everyone knows who is who.

Yes.

Thank you.

Alright, so I'm now out of clothing controversies articles.

So I'm going to continue to pick some at random and we'll see where we go with this.

Let's do this.

What was the Rational Dress Society, 1881 in London?

-Sensible dress. No frivolity. -You can't...

Is it that bit from Jurassic Park where Ian Malcolm's going on about wearing black?

Can you not wear the square root of minus one?

No πs.

That's imaginary, isn't it, not irrational?

-I win! -S***.

Yeah, I'm not giving you a point for Pi there, my hand went to the button,

before I realised it wasn't remotely the question I'd asked.

-No. -The Rational Dress Society.

They want people to be dressed properly in all places and not rough or dirty or scruffy like.

It's not so much about the quality of the dress as more what the dress does to them.

Does it make everyone look uniform?

Is it a uniform?

-No. -I just realised what the word means...

-Oh yeah. -That's what uniform means.

Oh yeah.

We all learned something today.

Well at least we did.

Yeah, it taught me a lesson.

The leading members of the society were Lady Harberton,

Mary Eliza Haweis , I'm probably mispronouncing that,

and Constance Wilde, the wife of Oscar Wilde.

Now, given we're in 1881 and those are…

Oh, egalitarian standards of dress.

Egalitarian in what sense?

Gender equality.

Yes, I'll give you the point but it's very specifically something about women's dress then,

that men's dress didn't do.

Oh, is it egalitarian as in like made out of eagles?

I realise I'm asking three blokes here who are not from the 1880s but…

Speak for yourself.

Men's dress had certain freedoms that women's dress didn't back then.

Is it pockets and the ability to ride a bicycle?

Ooh, I'll give you a point for bicycle

because the Lady Cyclists Association were very keen on this.

Because ladies were encouraged to ride side-saddle.

Now imagine how that worked, everybody,

in that they could only kind of go on one pedal basically,

because skirts.

Is it going back to the big flow-y skirts and corsetry

and all of that kind of stuff that they all wore?

What about corsetry?

It was right hurty.

Yes. They were asking for freedom of movement and absence of pressure.

-Oh! -I don't blame them.

The last one then in clothing controversies.

What is vanity sizing?

Oh!

Again, I heard all the women in the audience going 'yeah, we know about this'.

We've got three blokes from Yorkshire here, good luck.

If you can imagine what it would look like for three monkeys scrapping in a barrel of tar,

this is what it's going to look like right now.

It is where the actual measured dimension of any given garment of you,

is quite different to the size on the label.

You know how we... we knew the things about knitting earlier?

-Yeah. -We might know some things about clothing.

-Gary? -Yeah, the wife crochets and knits, so...

Lovely. In which case at the end of the show, congratulations, you all win this one.

Hey!

Cop-out! Cop-out!

I refuse to win.

Fine, Gary and Matt! You win this one.

Hey!

Well, I think the winner is the audience.

Aww.

Liar!

No, the real winning is in your hearts.

Jesus, f***.

You are a knob.

Congratulations, you win a DVD of the little known crossover

between a marsupial from Australia and a Time Lord from Gallifrey.

It's Skippy the Bush Dr Who.

Hey!

With that for the final time we say goodbye to Chris Joel,

-Gary Brannan. -I don't want to go.

-Matt Gray. -Bye.

I've been Tom Scott, we'll see you around.

For more infomation >> The Sweater Curse and Clothing Controversies: Citation Needed 8x06 - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

EGYPTIAN HOSPITAL / WHAT HAPPENED/ PREPARATION FOR EXAMS (English subtitles) - Duration: 10:22.

already some time ago a small clubfoot appeared when walking

And I noticed it and many subscribers also wrote about this that she needed

check the legs and in the end we got together and went with Malyak to the doctor, right?

Malyak: What? I say we went to the doctor, right? Malyak: Yes. So now you will see ...... Malyak: Tell me that I ate cornflakes with milk, tea and

sausage with

Meat soup you ate and potatoes, right? Malyak: Yes. And then........

In short, now you will see how we went to the hospital and what came of it. And what a Malyak diagnosed.

Do not be afraid. Why are you afraid? Malyak somehow freaked out. He will just look. Do not be afraid of anything. No one will do anything.

You just see why so leg and all. I promise you. Malyak: I'm scared. Well, here is the doctor.

The doctor said that Malyak needs to do x-ray. Now we do, right? It didn't hurt at all, did it? Malyak: What?

Malyak: What is X-Ray? Will see what's there. Well you did not hurt the truth?

Malyak: Yes. Now we will make a picture of the pelvis.

What do you have going on there? Malyak: Yeah.

no visible defects. Malyak: I was afraid they would give me an injection. There are no injection they will not do.

Now Malyak will do X-Ray

Made Malyak X-Ray. Now we are waiting for the pictures to be ready.

And then we go to the doctor and see what he tells us, right? It didn't hurt, right? Malyak: Yeah.

Doctors are now watching our picture.

We got the pictures. What have we been told? The orthopedic doctor said that Malyak had no violations.

We looked at the picture. It's okay

The doctor said that with age this clubfoot will improve.

I asked if it would get worse with time? The doctor said no. And that with age until the Malyak grows it will straighten.

I wrote calcium to drink for 2 months.

When sitting, the doctor recommended sitting either straight or in a lotus position.

More and more, he did not give any recommendations.

The only doctor said more sun from which the child receives vitamin D.

But the sun, thank God, is enough here. So we will abide by.

Not scary and did not hurt? Malyak: Don't hurt.

Those. The doctor said more sun - this is vitamin D. And drink extra calcium. And it's all.

As for sports, you can also go in for sports.

So here's the situation

All right so far. Malyak: Bye.

On the recommendation of the doctors, we still got light on the sea. Yes mom?

Mom: In the sun. Yes on the sun.

Since the doctor said that the Malyak needs more sun. Vitamin D.

And calcium. Mom yesterday cooked meatballs, mashed potatoes and salad.

And Malyak ate with pleasure, yes moms?

Malyak understood that we went to the doctor and that we needed to eat well.

And so she ate everything plus she still had breakfast today.

Mom: Yeah, she had breakfast. Those. she clearly follows the advice of the doctors. Yes Malyak clearly follows the advice of doctors.

Not this stupid heat . Come on let's jump. And we will bypass on that side.

Good warm. And the fact is that at this time there is never a wind. Charm. Not even waves.

Good mam

Malyak you ask how much it costs. Five pounds.

Malyak says that there are different balls. Which is with the tongue and who cries and laughs. Malyak: I bought balls here.

The boys. What boys brought up. They say Salaam alaikum.

Malak: I would like to pat. Come pat.

Malyak go there.

small little

Pat? Malyak: Yes, beautiful puppy.

Malyak what stones? Malyak: Cute stones.

Divers do dive there.

Finished now let's go.

Well, all our walk is over. We got to the house.

On the way back I went and bought a pound of meat to make soup.

Here is the meat. Now I put stew.

Milk 1.5 liters. Because 1 liter is not enough.

Flakes. The flakes are also eaten very quickly. Especially these.

Eggs took. The only thing forgot to take vegetables. Doshirak.

And she took the curd. Cottage cheese is very useful. Calcium.

Malyak and Deni are studying with a math teacher.

Are you kidding with the teacher? Malyak: Yeah.

For more infomation >> EGYPTIAN HOSPITAL / WHAT HAPPENED/ PREPARATION FOR EXAMS (English subtitles) - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Essen Motor Show 2018 & und WO WIE WANN ihr uns findet ! Simon Motorsport - Duration: 3:51.

Essen Motorshow 2018.

A must go for...us! For you!

For everyone who loves tuning!

We will be there again this year.

In another hall, a new one this time. Hall 7, stand B13.

I need to check my notes, just a moment.

Norman has nicely written that down. Norman is our sales manager. Norman Chuck Kraemers. If you don't know who Norman is, we'll show you now.

In Hall 7. Our stand is B13 and we will

have our McLaren 570 S there.

Our Audi RS4 B9 with new looks, surprise, surprise.

And maybe a small surprise guest.

We're currently working on it but I can't promise anything.

Other than that: Really important!

We will have 3 new snapbacks.

All of these 3 will be limited and only be available at the Essen Motorshow.

As soon as they're gone, they're gone and there will be no more.

I don't like it when every second person wears the same cap.

That means: limited snapbacks, 3 different colors, 3 different designs. Looks super sick, you'll like it.

That's that. Furthermore...

Yes, Hall 7 is... No I've already said that. It's the one with the red carpeted floor.

Tune it safe is also there.

VDAT, all of these things.

If you see H&R, short advertisement, we're directly next to them.

Autograph sessions:

On Saturday and Sunday, so only on the weekend.

The autograph sessions will be held from 14:00 to 15:00.

So I'll be there for you for an our.

I'll be there anyways and if you see me, talk to me, no problem.

But that will be an official autograph session.

Where you can take a picture if you want to.

And an autograph if you want.

14:00 - 15:00.

There will be an autograph session from 14:00 - 15:00 every Saturday and Sunday.

Hall 7, stand B13. We will be there. We're looking forward to you guys, I'm looking forward to you guys.

I hope you're looking forward to me and us.

I'd say that we will have a good time at the Motorshow.

There will be many cool things. They have thought of lots of things.

There are some alternations. The halls have been mixed up a little.

A few cool new things.

My C63 R will also be there. Not at our stand but somehwere else.

I'd say: that's it from me.

Oh! There will be a short snapback porn.

Beng will kick it in right now.

You can see what will be waiting for you at the Essen Motorshow.

Subscribe, like, share and see you next time!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét