Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

- All right. Let's bring them out now. / - Let's go.

They're finally back. Their energetic

and beautiful performances enchanted the whole world.

Happy Together's brothers, Wanna One!

- Wanna One! / - Wanna One!

(The group's name surprised the world.)

(After the concert tour in 10 countries,)

(they finally came back to us.)

(The 11 men we're destined to love)

All I want to do, Wanna One. Hello.

We're Wanna One.

Wanna One is here.

- Hello. Welcome. / - Hello.

I heard that Daniel

felt strange on his way to the studio.

Happy Together means a lot to us.

- I see. / - It's the first show

on public network we came on before our debut.

- We were all on the show. / - That's right.

I remember showing our dance that day.

The MCs of the show were very nice to us.

- It was a memorable day. / - I see.

The show feels like our own family.

In fact, Jihye became their fan

when she saw them on Happy Together.

- That's right. It's true. / - Really?

- It's because... / - I didn't know that.

Many teenagers and people in their 20s

became fans after watching "Produce 101".

But I'm too busy looking after my kids to watch TV.

Nevertheless, I watch Happy Together every week.

And that day, Seongwu,

Daniel and Minhyun came on the show.

- They all appeared. / - Wink Boy Ji-hoon, too.

- Yes. He was also on the show. / - Jirung, too.

Every member was there.

- She knows our nicknames. / - Anyway,

I was surprised by them.

They looked so sexy, fabulous

- and charming. / - I see.

So I watched the whole series of "Produce 101".

And I realized something.

If "Produce 101" is like the father

that created the group,

Happy Together is like the mother that raised them.

Happy Together is the one that raised you guys.

- That's a good comparison. / - I'm pleased to hear it.

- It's great. / - All of you,

call the producer "Mom".

- Come on. / - They're all your moms.

- Mom. / - Don't do that.

- I was taken aback / - I'm their aunt.

when she called us their moms.

- All right. / - You're like their mom.

I heard that Daniel gave the writers such a hard time.

- Did he? / - Yes.

He was so passionate

that he sent so many stories to the writers.

- Thank you, Daniel. / - Did you really do that?

Yes, Mom.

- Jaeseok is the mom. / - Good boy.

We suddenly became their moms.

I became more passionate about being on

- variety shows. / - You became...

We came on the show after a long time.

So I tried to think of funnier stories.

I even asked my friends for advice.

- My goodness. / - Really?

I sent more stories to the writers

- after the interview. / - You did?

- Interviews with guests are / - I did my best.

normally done after one call.

Some writers said that some stars get so tired of it.

Some even get angry and ask they stop prying.

- That's right. / - Yes.

Minhyun appeared on this show more times

- than the other members. / - That's right.

He was also the special MC

- in our new season. / - That's right.

Did you give your group members any advice?

I'm not in the position to advise them.

I said that since the show is like our family,

- Thank you. / - they should relax on the show.

- Being a special MC / - Han Jimin came too.

- made me realize / - What did you realize?

- that I should watch out for Hyunmoo. / - Why?

- Why? / - He asked Jimin

- a lot of playful questions. / - That's right.

Well, if you guys want to be more successful,

you should know how to handle hard questions.

Nonsense. Don't you dare ask them hard questions.

- I'll tell their fans. / - I'll do it anyway.

- I was so surprised. / - I'll do it anyway.

- She's so angry. / - I'll tell everyone.

- Be careful. / - Right.

- She can tell right away. / - Of course.

She looks like she'll bite my head off.

- Say only good things. / - I'm trying to help them.

- When Minhyun / - Yes.

was invited to become the special MC,

Jisung was very sad.

- Really? / - Yes.

Well, it's not that I was sad because of that.

- You already look... / - Your face...

- You already look sad. / - He cries very easily.

I wasn't sad. I just thought

that I also did well on Happy Together before.

"Why did they choose Minhyun over me?"

Jisung was a big hit on the show.

- I helped my group / - Yes.

get along with the Big Mouth members.

He must've been very disappointed.

- He teared up. / - He tears up easily.

We would've invited you if we knew you were free.

We thought Wanna One members were always busy.

I always have so much free time.

You have a lot of free time?

- "I have much free time." / - I really do.

What do you do next Saturday?

- Pardon? / - Next Saturday.

- I have no plans. / - You're free that day?

- That's good to know. / - Daehwi heard

- something he didn't want to hear. / - What was it?

It wasn't like that. When I heard it,

- I felt humiliated. / - Why?

I thought maybe I should quit being a singer.

- Was it that bad? / - What happened?

I don't usually wear makeup or wear a mask,

but I dress nicely when I go out.

One day when I had no work,

- I ran around in Garosu-gil. / - You ran around?

I heard people behind me whispering.

- They recognized him. / - I had a hunch.

"They recognized me as expected."

So I glanced at them too.

I thought, "It's about time they come"

- "They'll come up to me." / - "and get my autograph."

- You prepared yourself. / - "What should I say?"

Then one of them said,

"Isn't he Lee Daehwi?"

- I said, "Yes, that's me" in my head. / - Of course.

But the one next to her said,

"Lee Daehwi wouldn't look like him."

I was so shocked.

Normally, considering my personality,

I would've said, "I'm Lee Daehwi"

and show them my photos.

- "I am him." / - "I am him."

- "He's not Daehwi." / - But I couldn't.

- What, then? / - What happened?

- So I just blushed, / - "He can't be Daehwi."

- paid the bill and left quietly. / - Oh, gosh.

Why didn't you dance to "Pick Me"?

You're right. I should've showed them my ending pose.

What's your ending pose?

I was the center for the song "Pick Me".

That's right. You were.

People recognize me when they see my ending pose.

Could you show us your ending pose?

- He was panting. Right? / - I remember that.

- He was panting. / - I want to see it.

But back then, I didn't look so handsome.

You looked as handsome as you do now.

Show us your ending pose.

Daehwi, try to look as you did back then.

You looked as cute as you do now.

(What was Daehwi's ending pose?)

(Panting)

- My nostrils... / - We were so tired.

- That's right. / - We recorded

our performance 100 times before that.

- We were tired. / - You must have.

- We were exhausted. / - We danced so many times.

- It was so tiring. / - The producer said,

"Put on a joyful face. Think of your mother."

- He was... / - "Think of your family."

- "You made your debut." / - "An excited face."

- "You made your debut." / - "A happy face".

"Fix your fringe."

- My fringe got messy. / - We were exhausted.

We couldn't even smile after dancing 100 times.

- We were sweating a lot. / - Of course.

"Family. A delighted face."

- "Think of your mother." / - Look at his face.

"Think of your mother at home."

- "A delighted face." / - Who said that?

- The producer said that. / - That's hilarious.

- He tried to help us smile. / - We didn't know

what happened behind the scene.

- Exactly. / - "Wink! Wink!"

"Think of your mother!"

- "This is your debut!" / - In beauty pageants,

contestants have cramps from smiling

as they have to keep smiling.

- We all had cramps. / - Sungwoon, you too?

"Imagine you're making your debut!"

We were told to wink, so everyone winked,

but only Jihoon's wink was seen on the screen.

- Oh, his wink? / - That's right.

Almost everyone winked.

- So all of you winked. / - Yes.

- Almost everyone did. / - "Wink!"

- Everyone... / - Among the 101 people...

- "Smile! Wink!" / - Only Jihoon was seen.

(Winking awkwardly)

- Only Jihoon was seen. / - Only Jihoon...

He looked better than anyone else too.

Jihoon told me

that when the producer told us to wink,

- he was worried. / - Why?

He practiced winking to do it on the stage.

When the producer told all of us to wink,

- he was worried. / - It felt like

- he took my idea. / - Everyone would wink.

Therefore,

I winked every single time we were on camera.

I winked in every scene I appeared in.

I told myself to make sure...

- "Let them see this." / - Right.

"I'll be seen in at least one scene."

You were determined

- to show your wink. / - I put everything

on the line to make people see my wink.

You winked even when it wasn't the time for it.

I tried to figure out a way to stand out,

and I decided to wink.

- He was prepared. / - He's good at winking.

You can never beat anyone who is prepared.

- That's true. / - Someone who is prepared.

You constantly winked, right?

(Winking)

- Oh, my. He's good. / - It looks so natural.

Only Jihoon can wink like that.

- By the way... / - He's handsome.

Just as Sungwoon said, he was prepared.

- That's right. / - He was hopeful,

determined and desperate.

He earned his nickname, Wink Boy.

- So you all winked. / - This is so much fun.

Can't people recognize Jihoon without makeup?

I heard you're worried because of that.

That's right. But I...

I don't think I look very different when I wear makeup.

- I think you're right. / - You don't.

However, when I wear a mask

and a cap to cover my face,

- it draws attention. / - Right.

- Contrary to your wish. / - It makes me stand out.

So I tried something opposite of it.

I thought if I went out without wearing

- a mask or a cap, / - "That's Park Jihoon."

I would look like a non-celebrity.

- And people really don't know. / - Really?

- Really? / - They don't?

No. So...

They don't think I'm someone special.

- Right. Right. / - They don't care.

- Really? / - They don't.

- I go out confidently. / - No way.

- He rides the bus too. / - Really?

For more infomation >> Jihoon "I winked every single time we were on camera" [Happy Together/2018.11.29] - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

KEMBALI KE JAMAN GAMEBOY - NES SIMULATOR - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> KEMBALI KE JAMAN GAMEBOY - NES SIMULATOR - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Озвучка легендарных карт дополнения «Растахановы игрища»! - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Озвучка легендарных карт дополнения «Растахановы игрища»! - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

[ MMD ] Panic Room [ +Caption ] - Duration: 0:24.

Welcome to the..

Ṗ̶͚͉̹͕̖̗̾͜ä̷̧͕͎̰͖́̈́̄̑͑̆͘͝n̸̲͇̹͈̈̽̎í̶̪̺͍̏c̶̗̙̺̾ ̸͚̗̼̺̦̘̿̆͗̓̎̑̀̃r̶͙̰̩̦̰̠͎̫̝͝ǫ̷̻̙̩̯̙͓̃̐̏͆͂̓̉͜ỏ̸̰̟̠͓̑̉͑̽͆͒m̶̨̧̝͇͛͂͝

Where all your darkest fears are gonna

C̸̙̫̦̗̬̰̠̈́̃̓̊͆͛̉ơ̷̡̺̝̲̙̣̳̜͙͓̑̊̐͊̿̚̕m̷̛̛̥̰̦̫̮͙͈͆̐ȅ̴͕̃͗̉͌̚ ̵̫̰̭͍͖̪̘̩̑ͅf̷̻̥̺̍̽̆̇̑o̵̪̿͆́̐̏͒̍͑͘͝r̸̮̙̜̫̻̞͓̄͂̌͐̽̀͝͝ ̷̗̞̎̔̐̎̀̀̆̓̃y̴͔͋͋o̸͙̰͖̪̤̱͈͉͓͕͆͒̅̔́͠ù̸̪̮̰̤̹̌͋̌̆̊͝

C̸̙̫̦̗̬̰̠̈́̃̓̊͆͛̉ơ̷̡̺̝̲̙̣̳̜͙͓̑̊̐͊̿̚̕m̷̛̛̥̰̦̫̮͙͈͆̐ȅ̴͕̃͗̉͌̚ ̵̫̰̭͍͖̪̘̩̑ͅf̷̻̥̺̍̽̆̇̑o̵̪̿͆́̐̏͒̍͑͘͝r̸̮̙̜̫̻̞͓̄͂̌͐̽̀͝͝ ̷̗̞̎̔̐̎̀̀̆̓̃y̴͔͋͋o̸͙̰͖̪̤̱͈͉͓͕͆͒̅̔́͠ù̸̪̮̰̤̹̌͋̌̆̊͝

Welcome to the..

Ṗ̶͚͉̹͕̖̗̾͜ä̷̧͕͎̰͖́̈́̄̑͑̆͘͝n̸̲͇̹͈̈̽̎í̶̪̺͍̏c̶̗̙̺̾ ̸͚̗̼̺̦̘̿̆͗̓̎̑̀̃r̶͙̰̩̦̰̠͎̫̝͝ǫ̷̻̙̩̯̙͓̃̐̏͆͂̓̉͜ỏ̸̰̟̠͓̑̉͑̽͆͒m̶̨̧̝͇͛͂͝

You'll know I wasn't joking

When yous̸͎̰̽̂͋͂̿͂̚ͅé̵̪̪̹̟̜͔̱̤̂̄͝͝e̵̞̖̦̬͉̰̥̯̺͎̍̄̄̈́̃̕ them too

s̸͎̰̽̂͋͂̿͂̚ͅé̵̪̪̹̟̜͔̱̤̂̄͝͝e̵̞̖̦̬͉̰̥̯̺͎̍̄̄̈́̃̕ them too

Welcome to the..

Ṗ̶͚͉̹͕̖̗̾͜ä̷̧͕͎̰͖́̈́̄̑͑̆͘͝n̸̲͇̹͈̈̽̎í̶̪̺͍̏c̶̗̙̺̾ ̸͚̗̼̺̦̘̿̆͗̓̎̑̀̃r̶͙̰̩̦̰̠͎̫̝͝ǫ̷̻̙̩̯̙͓̃̐̏͆͂̓̉͜ỏ̸̰̟̠͓̑̉͑̽͆͒m̶̨̧̝͇͛͂͝

For more infomation >> [ MMD ] Panic Room [ +Caption ] - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to use Lip Lacquer - 립라커 사용법 - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> How to use Lip Lacquer - 립라커 사용법 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Apne Hi Reception Party Mein DJ Bane "Ranveer Singh" | DeepVeer Ki Shaadi - Duration: 1:04.

Apne Hi Reception Party Mein DJ Bane "Ranveer Singh" | DeepVeer Ki Shaadi

For more infomation >> Apne Hi Reception Party Mein DJ Bane "Ranveer Singh" | DeepVeer Ki Shaadi - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Enfes NOHUT ÇORBASI Nasıl Yapılır - nohut çorbası tarifi - sevginin dünyası - vlog tarifler - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> Enfes NOHUT ÇORBASI Nasıl Yapılır - nohut çorbası tarifi - sevginin dünyası - vlog tarifler - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

If the state should not, then how to raise children? - Duration: 4:18.

The birth rate falls, and the conditions for its increase are still absent.

According to Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova,

the availability of housing is of great importance

for the birth rate in the country.

A government spokeswoman noted that their housing makes

it easier for families to make decisions about the institution of children.

The official also thanked women for the

fact that they still give birth more than in Europe.

These are not my children.

Honey, I was sure that you would remember them.

If I had three children, I would play them.

Honey, there are four of them.

Another baby Joe.

That's probably all.

However, it is one thing to have a child, and another to raise it.

What to do if it's too early in the garden, the nanny is expensive,

and the adults themselves don't stay with the baby because of working at home?

Maybe take them with you to work?

I am sure that this may be a problem.

Not all bosses will be able to put up with it.

Someone will say that children can be left alone at home.

However, this option can also suit all children and not all parents.

Oh my God!

Wait, stay! Hey!

It would be ideal for the state to raise child allowances.

They give birth to us more than in Europe.

It remains to wait until the income of the people will align with the European.

In the meantime, this is only in the plans,

when the head of Karelia Arthur Parfenchikov

answered the question of who to leave children with when it's time to work on his page on Vkontakte.

The request of a local resident - the mother of two children of one and a half and five years old

about opening a kindergarten in the village of Suoeki was left without satisfaction.

"Sit up to three years, negotiate with grandmothers, hire a nanny.

How everyone is doing, "answered the head of the region.

He also confirmed that it was useless to contact him,

because his father and grandfathers should think about the child.

Later, according to Vlasova, the head of Karelia erased all correspondence with her and removed her from friends.

However, after the publication of correspondence on the Internet,

the head changed his position, saying that he nevertheless

plans to open a family kindergarten in the village.

True, you are absolutely right!

We experienced you!

Never ask anything especially from those who are stronger than you.

All will give.

Regardless of the reasons for the aggressive behavior of the official,

the main question of what to do with the children,

if you leave them with no one, in fact, remained unanswered.

Given the recent statements by officials about youth,

the attitude of the state to the latter is reminiscent of the stepfather's

desire to give the adopted child to boarding school before his coming of age.

Why give her to boarding?

And you know that she herself does not want to go.

Boarding is an excellent school of life.

I know it by myself. Reserve for the future.

Is this not our duty as parents?

As an experiment, the role of boarding schools

could be given to foreign countries.

And the role of hard parent authority could be entrusted

to the Ministry of Defense of the country.

The latter already has experience in controlling the younger

generation on the Internet.

And in order to control and manage adolescents in real life,

the department could implant microchips right at birth.

But seriously, whatever money was allocated for raising the birth rate,

the problem will not be solved with it if the attitude of the government

towards the youth does not change.

How warm it will be now, how much in the future

our society will be strong and healthy.

After all, it is known that love cannot be bought for money.

You take your girl in your arms

and do not understand how you can be so tiny,

so tender.

You feel how her heart beats

and you realize that you could never love anyone else anymore.

And you hope that you will do everything for her correctly.

I think the first step in this direction would be to establish

the real responsibility of officials for their indifference

to the problems of young people and young families.

For example, by expanding the recently appeared responsibility

for the dismissal of people of pre-retirement age.

How will the latter be able to work quietly if the officials constantly remind them

that their business is at home with their grandchildren, how others do it?

Subscribe to the channel About everything with humor

to keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of

support for young families and not only with a share of copyright humor.

Thank you all for your attention and good mood. Bye.

For more infomation >> If the state should not, then how to raise children? - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

РЕАКЦИЯ СТРИМЕРОВ НА ДОНАТ 600 РУБЛЕЙ - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> РЕАКЦИЯ СТРИМЕРОВ НА ДОНАТ 600 РУБЛЕЙ - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Убить дракона - Duration: 1:55:52.

What was that?

Dragon.

- What, did he want to kill me? - No, not at all.

If he wanted to kill you, he would have done it.

He was just playing around. Joking.

Strange jokes he has.

We got used to it. We like it.

Haven't you heard about our dragon?

- I'm a stranger here. - So what?

Everyone must know our Dragon.

Who told you that?

The Dragon!

So he can talk as well?

Yeah, he opened his snout--means he's talking. His snout is like that!

He's putting things in order.

If I were in your place, I would kill him.

Gonna shoot him?

No.

Why not?

Is your name Lancelot?

Dear fellow citizens! Let's lend our ear to

our dear mayor.

Alrighty...

Dear fellow citizens! Let's lend our ear to

the mayor of our city.

You already said that.

- I'm not feeling very well. - Everyone knows that.

- Who's everyone? - The people.

- Why, is it here? - Yes.

- And the mayor? - The mayor is you.

Then, why do you interrupt me?

Dear fellow citizens!

Today we commence the festivities for the occasion of the encounter between

the Dragon's chosen maiden, Elsa

and...him...what's his name...

lord Dragon in the form of a statue in its proportion of

one to ten.

Elsa, this is such a task! Quite a task!

Elsa, hurry up, you are expected! Hurry!

Glory to you, Maiden, glory!

Take great pride in your destiny.

Our master has given you the right

to sacrifice yourself for him.

Look on, walk on, do not return

Carry your love as a sense of duty

And weep more merrily from your joy

?nd we'll shed our tears of delight!

Look around in broad bright daylight

How many maidens here are more worthy than I

Could I ever dream of a day like this?

Am I really seeing this wakefully and not in a dream?

I'm singing And I shed tears of happiness

And I thank my fate for it!

And I swear, oh my Fate

That I'll be worthy of this choice!

But I am telling you,

that today you danced much better.

Yes, lord Dragon!

As you command, Lord Dragon!

Our fisherman there, he picked up a wounded man.

Here, his name is Lancelot,

though I was asked not to talk about it.

Only 3 minutes...

and I will leave your city forever. Pardon me, mister...

Charlemagne, the archivist.

My daughter Elsa.

Dragon's chosen one.

- She fell in love with the Dragon? - No, it's not love. It's our tradition.

Each year the Dragon selects our finest girl for himself.

and we solemnly see her off.

A tradition.

- And you endure this? - We're used to it.

One can get used to Dragons?

One can. He is very kind.

- What kind thing has he done? - How should I say?

He'd done a lot for our city.

The big construction started under his reign.

And he rid us of the gypsies.

Rid you of what?!

Of the gypsies.

How can you! The gypsies are lovely people.

Gypsies?!

You know, it's not quite the case.

Though, truth be told, I've never come across one in my life

but I remember like it was yesterday, we studied in school

that they are frightening people.

they are all nomads by nature, by blood,

and enemies of any system of government.

All against the system! And besides, this music of theirs...

-...it annoys everyone. - Have you ever heard it?

Me - no, but they say

their music--it's terrifying.

And their songs? You know, these...

gypsy songs, you know, these...

they lack in manliness. And their ideas are destructive.

What do they presuppose?

Just frightening.

- Who told you this about gypsies? - Our Dragon.

- Is he planning on dying? - No, he's only 400 years old.

- All the more reason. - No, not at all!

Don't, you're a newcomer here, and there's much you don't understand.

While he's here, no other Dragon will dare touch us.

The only way to get rid of a Dragon

is to have one of your own.

Say that again?

Say what?

About the dragon.

The only way to get rid of a Dragon -

is to have one of your own.

Goodbye, mr. archivist.

We'll never see each other again.

Because I am ever a wanderer.

- But you're not a gypsy? - No.

You're a wandering knight?

No. My distant ancestor was the famous Lancelot.

When I learned about it, I launched into my travels

And started doing all sorts of misdeeds.

Until I got sick of it.

- Of traveling? - No. Of being a knight.

I began envying slaves.

They know everything in advance.

They have solid convictions.

Perhaps because they don't have any choice.

While a knight...

A knight is always at the fork in the road.

It's a splitting headache!

Have you ever died?

Three times.

ANd each time, I was being murdered by those whom I was trying to save.

Could you tell me who needs to be saved in this town?

I don't know.

You joke frequently

Constantly.

Once I start, there's no stopping me.

I'm terribly stubborn.

- Me too. - Stubborn? -Yes.

- Do you like me? - No. - You do.

He's flying!

The Dragon!

Hurry!

- Lord Dragon here to see you. - see me?

Hearty welcome.

Ger ready! The hose!

Maybe this is a bad time?

You have a guest?

Who is it?

A stranger.

A passerby, came in to warm up.

- Not a gypsy? - No, not a gypsy. A very sweet person.

Then why won't you gaze upon me, sweet man?

I am waiting for the Dragon to fly in here.

I am the Dragon.

What about the three heads, the wings, the huge tail?

I'm dressed simply today, without my rankings.

Our lord Dragon has lived amidst people for so long,

that he turns into a human fairly often

and visits us humanely, like an ordinary person.

Yes, I love simple folks. But only simple ones!

Naughty!

Well, knavish girl, lift your chin up higher!

You danced well, I saw. Good girl.

Smile, everyone. You brought up a good girl. Good job.

What's with you, passerby?

What are you up to?

- Admiring. - Good boy, you answer distinctly, go ahead and admire.

Why did you come here? What do you want?

Just passing through.

Then move on.

I'm not just passing through.

I'm a knight.

I came so as to...

so as to kill you.

He keeps on joking, lord Dragon,

He just forgot to warn you about that.

I challenge you to a battle. Do you hear me, Dragon?

- So, how's your health? - Very. Good.

- My health is very good now. - Pity.

I challenge you to a fight for the third time. Hear me?

You hear me, you beastly lizard!

- Who? - You didn't hear that.

Don't be surprised, he has 3 heads and he swithes them when he pleases.

- Why? - Because he's not human.

- Your name is Lancelot? - Yes.

You are the descendant of the famous wandering knight Lancelot?

Yes, he's a distant relative on my mother's line.

I accept your challenge!

Wandering knights--same as gypsies.

Your kind must be destroyed.

I am prepared to fight you, but I have no weapons

- Give me leave until tomorrow. - Request denied. One question before we part:

Do you know on which day I came into the world? NO? I am a son of warfare

Stand still!

- Lord Dragon, I would like to... - Please do.

The blood of dead huns flows in my veins.

I was born on the day of a brutal battle. Follow me!

Since then, I constantly rotate my friends. Especially my guard.

Get down!

Daily.

The third head is the worst of them all.

Lady, don't get distracted!

- I am no lady. - All the more so.

We haven't discussed the terms of our duel yet.

We've been killing without any terms for a long time now.

New epoch - breath of fresh air.

Yes, but we must encounter in an honest battle.

Get over here!

Stand still!

Excuse me, I'll be with you in just a minute.

You may not kill him. It is kept in here.

I must remind you, I must show you.

I'm loyal to you, heart and soul, but I am the archivist.

I have a document, signed by you.

It's a wonderful document.

Anyone who challenges you in his safety, before the battle,

written by You and affirmed by an oath. Here...

"The entire town must aid him who challenges You

and none shall be refused". And it's affirmed by an oath.

It is signed by You 327 years ago.

February 12th.

Daddy always used to say: Destroy your archives.

You just ate a historical document.

Now I'll probably, well...

No, I've been preparing for many years, so don't beg me.

I wish to speak!

Whaddaya want?

A word.

Kidding! He's kidding!

Lord Dragon, it's clearly a joke. It cannot be taken seriously.

Why do you want a word? What will you do with it?

All the same, if one cannot protest,

...then at least argue a bit.

So, we have ourselves a discussion here, is it?

I'll have to obliterate the whole nest.

- The world will learn that you are a coward. - Really?

You will have witnesses left?

We will! I'll tell everyone, you old lizard!

- A gyspy? - No, a fisherman. Shall we pursue him?

Oh, this is so good!

You are a worthy opponent, I shall fight with you in earnest.

He's strict, but fair.

We'll start tomorrow, or maybe on Monday?

Let's do it Monday.

And there's our hero.

A word of warning, my nerves are in a terrible state,

which is why it's best for you to leave sooner. - I won't leave.

Thank you.

You were not warned that I am ill with every nervous

and psychiatric problems? and three more,

that are still unknown. - No. - Then I'm warning you.

And have I told you that I'm impossible to deal with?

- This is our first encounter. - No memory left!

A little about myself.

Generally lacking in cerebral and physical aptitude,

a split personality disorder, nonstop muttering, eroto-mania.

Despite all that, I am the mayor of the free city,

elected 17 times straight,

for life.

Would you like to depart? I beg you.

- It's coming on now. - What? - The catalepsy.

- What's that? - It's like schitzophrenia, only worse.

My dear, who asked you to fight with the Dragon?

What do you mean? The entire town is secretly dreaming of it.

The best people of our city are asking that you scram.

- I don't see any of them. - Sergeant!

- Wanna live? - Just so! I dream of it.

The hero sees no people.

They're expecting him just around the corner since yesterday.

After you!

Here. They all stare you down in judgement.

So, do you condemn him?

Oh... that... ummm...

Ask anyone. Where's "anyone"? Here he is.

Would you like for Lancelot to depart?

That's for sure... Goes without saying... Yes.

Last year we spoke out... Wow!

All in unison, All! And you...

And I won't leave.

- You won't obey the people's will? - This is not the people.

Not the people? This is worse. These are the town's best people.

All like one! Came here of their own free will, they want to wish you fairwell.

- Yes! - Where are you?

Oh, umm... talk to each of them! They're waiting!

Elsa stays with me. The rest can go.

The battle is set for tomorrow.

Your orders are to say goodbye to Lancelot, and see him off with music.

Are you happy? - Of course.

Hoping that Lancelot will rescue you?

No. How about you?

Me neither.

ANd what did the Dragon order for you to pass on to me?

He ordered to tell you that you must kill Lancelot.

- Me? - Yes.

With this knife. It's right for the job, being thin and poisoned.

There's almost no pain. It goes quick and without notice.

The button is here.

I don't want to.

And to that Lord Dragon ordered to reply that

...otherwise he will slaughter all your friends, dogs and cats included.

Who's gonna throw the confetti, you parasites. Let's go on with the rehearsal.

Whatever happens, we always have festivities. Festivities!

Here come the flowers!

Heinrich, say that I will do my best.

No, no. Of course, then, he is doomed.

Sure. It's a duel...

All determined beforehand... How it will end...

A single man cannot go up against such a machine!

Of course. It's too much trust.

Shown to us.

You see, to us particularly...

Trust, exactly.

ANd this...I'll say it's a pinch with a poisoned needle.

It's a nearly instant death, It's...

Oh lord, what's this I'm saying?

Me--a scientist, a historian, and now this...

Sometimes...

But on the other hand,

see... he won't suffer.

otherwise it's the Dragon's claws, you see?

Alright daddy. If you so desire, I will kill him.

- No hysterics! - She'll do it, She will.

Certaily she's worried, this being her first time, she's not keeping a good posture

but the kiss itself is coming out well.

Well, come on, come on.

Good.

Keep your posture.

Good job!

Good! Watch the distance, keep your posture.

Calm, calm!

- Is Elsa in her room? - Sure. She's sleeping.

Elsa! Elsa!

Here again? You can't come in. Not allowed.

I came with important news.

If you finish things well with Lacelot, you'll be released.

you get it? You'll marry like a normal person

- Marry you? - You'd given your consent.

- It was long ago. - A month ago.

- I forgot. - You're lying!

- You are too much of a do-gooder. - No, you don't know what I'm like.

I sure do! This scumbag has a sense about girl, and always chooses

the most promising. Glutton, bitch, lizard, maniac, beast!

Heinrich, it seems to me that I won't be able to kill a person.

But why not?! You will be! After all, it's just a gypsy.

- A knight. - That's even worse.

Now look, if you find yourself underneath this beastly lizard,

- you'll be a corpse the next day. Right? - Yes

- Your father won't survive that, right? - Yes.

Don't you want to live?

- Now I do. - Deal then, you'll live.

You'll sign here, as in "I murdered of my own free will"

and you'll live. Now go, go!

I love you, I fell in love with you...

But I think that I won't manage it.

Well, sure, it's hard. Hard for everyone.

But nonetheless, people kill one another every day.

There's not a day in Earth's history, that someone didn't kill someone.

My dear, I adore you.

Go, cow!

I'm telling you that people can't do without this thing.

Even children constantly play games of death, did you notice?

Have you noticed our toys?

We teach them to kill since childhood. But what to do?

- You understand? - Good job. Good effort.

He won't cheat me?

Come now. He's a parasite, a soldier. He keeps his word.

He promised me. Me you need not fear.

- I am not scared. I don't care. - Good girl.

- Well, how is he? - He has an onset and asked not to be disturbed.

- Going out of his wits? - Yes.

Sharman!...

Let's go, cows!

- Again going nuts? - Don't yell at daddy.

Daddy has an affliction.

Enough insanity, I just saw the Dragon.

His membranes are shaking, he's nervous.

- Said who? - Saw it myself!

I am ill, I have a general depletion.

People, fellow citizens, society - what delirium!

Love ye each other, Respect ye each other -

See where it takes me.

You can say honestly, like father to son,

what do you think of the upcoming battle? Can Lancelot win?

- Lancelot? - Stop! Don't idiotize now!

without pompous exclamations, but like father to son: yes or no?

- can he prevail, or not? - He can.

But not over the Dragon, and not this time.

And not Lancelot.

- I said, not to idiotize. - And not prevail.

I beg of you the truth, just this once: can he win or not?

- We'll gather up our strength. - We will, sonny.

We have plenty of strength.

Oh, what a storm today.

The elements are raging.

You're asking me if Lancelot can defeat the dragon?

I answer you sincerely, as to my own son.

He can.

Just once not to get scared, to gather one's strength

take him by the throat, stepping on his tail, shove his three snouts,

shove his snouts, the bastard, you get it...

That's how some people think, and they're wrong.

Because our dragon can be defeated only by his own self.

He has defeated some who were even stronger than himself.

Now let's ponder, does He need any of this?

You don't want to answer me like a human being, daddy?

I don't want to, sonny.

I haven't lost my mind yet.

I mean, I have, but not to that degree.

In fact, I must spit you in the eyes for such a question.

And when you report to Him about our discussion,

Say that I did spit. - I will sayc.

You conducted the entire conversation very well, son.

I am proud of you..

And not as your parent, but as as someone close to you, an expert.

We weren't so skilled in our days.

I'd also ratted out my father, but in written form.

While you, youngsters, are going deeper, touching

with dialogs.

What fine youth we have!

Sorry, I've loads to do.

- Well, what do you want? - He's about to come now.

Weapon for lord Lancelot.

Were you also forbidden to see me?

- No, I wasn't. - Then I am happy to see you.

But I am not happy.

May I stand next to you?

You will be killed here.

- Aren't you also being killed? - No, I am already killed.

Such a fine damsel?

What a splendid word!

Tonight you are more beautiful than yesterday.

- Can you say it one more time. - What?

Damsel.

I really do like you,

damsel.

You know, if you truly like me,

You should take me and kidnap me.

Right, good.

or talk me into it and then quietly sneak me out of here.

All true.

But here's the trouble. Knights cannot do anything sneaky.

They are so foolish, they do everything openly and honestly.

Nobody likes that here, except for the Dragon.

Since an open person is an excellent target.

Not true. I like it, too.

Today I was praying.

People of our town have long forgotten how to pray

because they don't know to whom. But I know now.

Thank you.

Your highness! In the thing entrusted by us to by you

by you to us, good God, and so on...

in the urban self-goverment everything is ready for the duel.

- Ready? - Yes, sir.

We filled in the ditch in the street.

People are grateful...so much... like with their whole soul

They all say: carry on!

- Was the weapon chosen for the stranger? - Yes sir.

A sword and shield.

- What's that, a weapon? - It is.

Let the stranger remain. The rest--get out!

- Come again? - Get out, dog crap.

An interesting remark, your highness.

We will all reflect on it.

They can also be told, because they do not know.

They can be.

There's this opinion that you are all... well... have you heard?

In some ancient times, there was a chance to kill a good man

and darn it! they couldn't find a suitable weapon, scumbags!

- Are they human? - No, soulless creatures, I used to slaughter them myself.

I spared only the mayor, because he's afflicted.

Left him alive as an example to others.

There, what a worker!

- Friedrichsen, do you have a soul? - No.

Souls don't exist at all, these are harmful ideas.

Good lad! Our great scientist--theorist!

He used to fool around in his youth, used to think a lot. Then he got smarter and began to understand.

- Isn't that so? - It is. Thinking only corrodes the brain.

while understanding smoothes it out and fosters good blood circulation.

The scientist's spouse.

There they are, our handsome boys!

They live and work here.

Whom are you dying for?

Wanna gift freedom to them?

But what will they do with it?

What do they need freedom for?

Have you thought of that?

- Friedrichsen, do you want freedom? - Me?!

heaven forbid, what for? - Maybe you, lady?

what do I need freedom for? I am married.

Come here, little one.

- Kid, do you need freedom? - I don't know, maybe I do.

What are you blabbering?

Don't you dare hit a child!

Quiet, quiet! See, you give them freedom,

and they'll strangle one another,

cut each other's throats. - It's not their fault.

How can they know what freedom is?

They've never known how to apply it.

You don't love the people. You do not.

Want a new happiness for them?

But they just cling to their old way of life.

Friedrichsen, come here and sit by me.

How's things in general? Are you happy with everything?

Yes, very much. And right now, especially so.

Does that offend you?

No, why?

Then take your pants off.

Please, no.

You must.

So that you see the point.

Let's go, let's go.

Does that hurt?

Right now, very much.

- But am I in the right? - Absolutely.

Run along, dear!

Quickly!

They boy will try to take revenge when he comes of age.

Take him! Get your hands off, you dirt!

No, no, no!

Don't you want to say goodbye to the maiden for whom you are about to die?

say goodbye to the maiden for whom you are about to die.

- Certaily - Boy, call Elsa

Sir Lancelot, say goodbye to the maiden for whom you are about to die!

No, no! You've convinced me.

All in all, it should work out fine.

Sure, still worried and nervous. First time, after all.

But she'll do it I am sure.

We begin the farewell to the maiden.

All extras get out. Do contain yourselves.

All extras get out!

Like children, honest to God!

Sir Lancelot, I was permitted to have a farewell with you.

For my farewell I wish to say to you:

I love you.

It only seems to you.

If you got to know me closer you'd see how vile I am,

How disgusting and foolish.

Damsel.

Say this word to me once more. I like it so!

- Damsel, you are kind and smart. - No, I'm a fool.

What's that she's doing?

Taming him gradually, a modest girl, she imparts trustworthiness.

Yes, it's bad that he has this farewell with the maiden,

If the Dragon'd settled for a guy, we have such a great woodchopper

No fluit required.

And if I lose the battle with the Dragon,

then all this goes on for another 300 years.

So it's best for me to vanish now, before the battle,

and let someone else come in my place,

someone smarter and stronger than me, who won't fall in love.

with the first damsel that comes along.

What's he preaching to her now?

What can he possibly say? Love is beautiful, love is eternal...

Happy life is just around the corner...

I know full well what you must do now.

Do not fear.

I don't, I am brave now.

Main thing is that now you've become the same as me.

But you are the bravest knight, You are so noble,

you even defend the gypsies.

You are the most, the most... magnificent,

Strong. - Truly? - Of course.

Smart, and then... So handsome.

So manly.

You're Lancelot, after all, a descendant of that same one.

And your children will be Lancelots.

You shall see.

And talented.

Yes, you're a knight.

I fell in love with you, and now I have someone to defend.

Thank you, my dear.

There, she's going for the kiss.

Lady, I thank you.

You are free to go.

Silence, you beastly lizard, I fear you no more.

What's with her?

We rehearsed it all beforehand and she did rather well.

Get up! Spread your legs!

Arms down! Eyes shut!

Stop! Everyone get out! Elsa, go home! Fast!

Remember, no matter how the battle ends, you already won.

Go! He won, did he?

So, Lord Dragon, shall we fight or trust the girl's word?

A good joke before your death.

Stay here and wait. I won't tell you when I start.

A real war begins unannounced.

Elsa! I will come for you!

Get in the carriage! Step on it!

- Alive? - Any weapons left in the town?

- We'll find some. - Where? - In a reliable hide-out.

If anything, we learned how to hide in this place.

Follow me!

Here are the best weapons blacksmiths. They fear nothing.

Hey, guys!

We found a person in need of a sword.

Oh, it's come to be!

What did I tell you!

Here's a good thing. It sat idle for 300 years. Everyone refuses to take it.

Here, take it!

Make the Dragon come down to the ground.

Otherwise you can't reach him. - The fight must be in the sky!

Impossible.

Only birds and Dragons can fly.

No, people also fly on occasion.

He's our "sky-swimmer".

Got his university degree with top marks 24 years ago,

He hasn't flown since then, but instantly went underground,

without even passing his diploma work,but with top marks.

He hates all dragons, and especially ours.

- Went underground, but with what goal? - A very determined goal.

Our bird... Bird!

It's time!

That's it! Go for the run-up.

Don't forget the invisible hat, knight!

You can appear and disappear.

Get on with it! Cut the string, scientist.

Some think it's the tail, But I think he lost a head.

- Which one? - The main one!

Good evening, gentlemen, or is it night, I don't understand?

Can you tell me what's going on at the top? My eye sight became poor.

Today everyone decides for himself,

what he is seeing.

But I am a historian-archivist, you understand?

Sirs soldiers, we are not playing games with you.

Not tic-tac-toe and not tag,

not stickers and not hide-and-seek... and not that one...

That one... with the ring... where you pull...can't recall now...

We are discussing matters of national security.

Lord Dragon is invincible, beyond any doubt

though wicked tongues are saying that...

Who is responsible for the wicked tongues?

- Allow me? - Go ahead.

Wicked tongues are saying that Lord Dragon has lost one head.

And what do you say?

We are saying that Lord Dragon has retired from military duties

one of his heads on account of its health condition,

respecting its own wishes. - And the wicked tongues say...?

They say the remaining two are doing worse than the first and will soon be in deep shit.

- Where do they see all this from? - From their windows.

How many open windows do we have in total?

All are open.

Our people have no sense of limits.

What to do? We'll have to shut all the open windows.

Elsa, Elsa!

Daddy, don't worry. I am doing fine.

I am not worried. How are you feeling, daughter?

If you show up on the street without your bandage again,

I'll report to the eye doctor. - Yes, of course.

The third head has fallen!

Hey, disperse! Everyone go home!

- Will you obey? - We probably won't.

- And why not? - Because there's no one to obey.

Down with the Dragon!

- Who? - The Dragon.

Equality and Fraternity!

Fraternity.

It's good when there's liberty.

Liberty, Liberty!

Freedom!

Hold him!

He won't get away!

Disperse to your homes!

What's that for?

- I'm in a struggle. - With whom?

With everyone. For happiness and liberty.

- Bring out the documents! - We have disturbances in the town!

Some archives.

Why did I sign everywhere? Burn it!

Look what they're doing, moochers! Burn it!

Daddy, tell me what to do?

The whole thing collapsed!

- What collapsed? - The Dragon's body fell down behind the mill.

Along with its 3 heads. - But that should have been expected.

- And where's the 4th? - What 4th? - Lancelot's,

He also had a head. Where is it?

How should I know? Dad, the people are raging.

- I will also go crazy! - Should have done it earlier

Now they'll question us about who served him in the hard years?

versus who sacrificed himself all heart and soul?

It's all sunk!

Fear not,

For now you can be

normal human beings.

and thinking

is allowed

It's hard and doesn't come easy, but it's allowed.

One must only start.

Not there.

The Dragon's vanquisher could not be found.

Couldn't find him--our pride, our valor,

our glory.

you're looking in the wrong place, you detectives.

Long live the Dragon's vanquisher!

Stop, just a minute, what are you singing?

- The oratory. - Really?

But I was thinking of something else.

Maybe it's time to start allowing ...the gypsies?

What do you say?

The President of the free town has arrived!

The delegation of the oldest citizens

has come to greet its liberator!

That's pleasant!

The oldest citizens remember full well how last year you

defeated the Dragon in an unequal battle.

And that is pleasant.

So, my fellow countrymen,

Shall we keep on living?

Who is the eldest among you?

- Who is their eldest? - They all are - HOw can that be?

- their must be an eldest. - Then him. He has the worst hearing.

Come here, don't be shy, come to me.

I wanted to ask you for a while now: How should we live henceforth?

I said, How should we live henceforth?

Do you remember me when I was young?

You don't? What do you remember?

- He remembers nothing. - And what does he say?

- Youth. - Wait.

Are you speaking in their name or about them?

About in general?

Then I will say, You just listen. Go for now.

My dear countrymen!

I will say about myself, how I was under Dragon's rule

Who am I? A madman. I was a simple madman.

But I grew up, I develop, and now I am... like him

I mean, like you... like in general...

because our... well, our unity

determination, humanity it's like massiveness...

take him away from here.

Verily as this grandpa said here,

our youth, as they say, precisely our youth, see...!

When it gives us the force of impulse...

it says it is time to marry.

the bride feels better and the groom is in bloom, see!

So I invite you all to my wedding. As witnesses.

Oh, look who came to see us!

Hello, prison guard!

Your highness!

Our dear man!

Our beloved man, our favorite worker.

Well, dear public, don't wait for invitations... Move along yourselves

Well, my curly beauty, what you got there?

Show us!

- Who do you want? - Are you feeling ill?

Scumbag!

Here's what I'll tell you:

The road to the prison is not so great, but the building itself is wonderful.

- What? - It's deep.

That's further down. The foundation is above that. - What's in the building?

- They're behind bars. - Who? - Almost everyone.

That's correct.

- What is it for? - For your former assistant.

We show him your portrait and he feels tormented by it.

- Really tormented? - Very much.

What if we try showing him the real living me?

Why should he be happy then?

He thinks you're also doing time.

It's a fun place you have.

Yes, lots of interesting stuff.

- Any news of him? - Of him--nothing.

- Did you interrogate the birds? - I started with that.

- And what do the birds say? - they whistle.

Only the parrot agrees: You ask him "So you saw?" And he says "Saw!"

You ask "Lancelot?" He answers "Lancelot"

You ask "Where" and he answers...

I have long said that parrots will never fit in with us.

Here's the food, enough to last a week.

- What do you hear in the city? - Music.

They're getting ready for a wedding. Elsa is being married off to the Dragon's vanquisher.

The people are rejoicing. - And she?

Three heads fell down, but a thousand sprang up.

I am leaving. - Where? - Nowhere!

But for the rest of my life.

That's what we thought. - Who?

Those who helped you.

The prisoners said to tell you, that you should change your name.

Fine. I am no longer Lancelot.

Let us change the brave knight Lancelot's name.

I don't drink with just anyone.

Stop!

Neither do I.

My girl, you are so lucky, you are a bride again. What a post!

Elsa, we are so happy that you will be a first lady.

Anyway, it's better than Dragon's wife. This one's got normal arms and legs,

and maybe all the rest, too.

The fact that he's old is also good. It gives you a right to a lover.

You can do so much good. Ask your husband to

...fire my dad's boss, and make my dad the boss instead.

Little by little...

Mister President!

The moment is dawning when fear is receding.

Mister President, you are a parent yourself, and so must understand

that everything has its limits!

There's a line that none must ever cross!

- Daddy! - No! -Yes.

- Shall we kiss? - Don't.

We must. It's tradition.

Listen, Charlemagne, that you've come to congratulate me -

that's correct.

I get that, but tell me...

Does Elsa love you and me? - No, she is in despair.

- And you? - So am I.

- How are you feeling? - Fine.

And you complained...

By the way, daddy, have you met the prison guard?

- No. Pleased to meet you. - No problem. You'll meet him yet.

- Take him away? - What's this "take away"?!

Anything happens and all you know is "take away"!

Go! They've all gone nuts

When the humane mixes up with the inhumane...

Listen, daddy!

You must learn to rejoice at the weddings.

If you're gonna be a bore, I'm gonna marry her anyways

but then as an orphan.

I risked so much for you when I chased after the Dragon,

and then killed him. - Pardon me, mister president,

but I refuse to believe in that. - Don't refuse.

- My honest word, I cannot. - You'll be able to.

At first I didn't believe it either, but then the facts started pouring in, and then the witnesses...

and the deceased himself... I ask him, Who killed you

- He says, You! - You?

We. Our legion generals

designed a careful plan of the battle after it occurred.

Notice, this was especially hard place here.

So, now do you believe me?

No, it is beyond my strength.

He just doesn't want to. Trying to raise the stakes!

Alright, you'll get the national...whatsits name...

award. Whether now or posthumously--you decide.

The happy bride!

What to do? Nothing doing here.

Nothing to be done here, you know.

Naughty girl, you hear me?

YOu don't? Doesn't matter.

When this blondy here asks if you consent, say "I consent"

Can you say that? You cannot?-- doesn't matter.

Then just knod, thought it's the same...

Majordomo! Announce it, because the bride is getting nervous.

- I am not the majordomo. - I know, I am kidding.

Don't kill me, please.

Citizens of the free town!

We begin our festival of love and concord.

- Stop! Get back here! - Lancelot is there!

Come on, don't be shy!

Your highness!

Did you take the measurements? It's not screwing on well...

- The guards are running away. - Send me the prison guard.

He was the first to run off.

Did he lose his mind? It's payday today.

Come to your senses, Lancelot just freed his loyalists

and will be here any minute fully armed. -Death!

And here he is, by the way. Hi. How we missed you!

Look at him!

We were just discussing you. Many were wondering--will he come or not?

And I said, you don't know him very well.

And here we prepared the bride for you, and the rings. All in order

I'm looking at you guys and thinking to myself:

How good it is that we are all from the same town.

Is it really you?

You don't look like the former Lancelot.

Smile for us, please, if you don't mind.

I unlearned how to smile, Elsa.

I was drafted to serve,

and the rest is like everyone.

I served honestly and took no money.

Get it? Everyone took.

I was drafted when I was very young, and I...

What could I have done? What?

Don't look at me so. It's got nothing to do with me.

We youngsters were taught this way.

Everyone was,

but why did you have to be the top student?

Bastard!

Because that's how they taught.

Are you weeping, Friedrichsen?

Yes, from happiness, sir Lancelot.

but you had also shed tears of happiness at the site of the Dragon

and shouted to the mayor: "Glory to you, our hero!"

Yes, I did.

You did't know that the Dragon was defeated not by him.

- Back at home I knew. - Back at home we all knew,

but when it's being out in public, in this atmosphere...

when we're all together... - Yes...

Then here everyone cried out of happiness.

We were sincere, sir Lancelot.

Because someone has to be loved.

What are we to do, sir Lancelot?

Get up!

You are a free person!

What is with you?

You've been free for a year now!

You are free people!

Get up! You are slaves!

You are not people, you are sheep. A herd of animals.

Understand that he is in here,

And I will make each one of you understand it

and kill the Dragon within oneself!

Within oneself! Do you understand it?

Elsa, come to me now!

You'll be my wife!

Just don't be mad at us,

our new master.

they will necessarily grow to love you,

but you need time for that. Do be patient.

I have the right to tell you this. I lost my mind again.

But I no longer pretend,

it's cold with you...cold.

It will be a long winter,

one must prepare.

Well?

What, passerby, start it all over again?

Maybe not now?

There's children. Later on.

For more infomation >> Убить дракона - Duration: 1:55:52.

-------------------------------------------

Cómplices siniestros👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻👩🏻 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 27:02.

For more infomation >> Cómplices siniestros👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻👩🏻 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 27:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jóvenes Sin Futuro👭💊🎉 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 22:13.

For more infomation >> Jóvenes Sin Futuro👭💊🎉 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 22:13.

-------------------------------------------

原來生存遊戲這麼好玩,威力帶大家一起下場HIGH【蹦蛙員工日記】 - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> 原來生存遊戲這麼好玩,威力帶大家一起下場HIGH【蹦蛙員工日記】 - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Super Police Telugu Movie Scene HD | Latest Telugu Movies | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> Super Police Telugu Movie Scene HD | Latest Telugu Movies | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Only Food Processing Coating You'll Ever Need? (S-Crete MF) - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> The Only Food Processing Coating You'll Ever Need? (S-Crete MF) - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

danny & jo — the last time. - Duration: 3:13.

Miss Masterson,

tell us about your relationship to Danny Desai.

Well, it's um...

It's complicated.

The idea of her sitting there at home all...

We've been through a lot since he got back.

And I, I can't even begin to imagine-

No, you can't. You weren't here.

It hasn't all been easy.

You had so many chances to tell me, Danny.

It was never a good time, Jo.

Really?

To believe in him,

to trust him.

I don't know if I can ever trust you again.

I couldn't help you five years ago,

but I can now.

But in the end, I can't turn away from him.

Our friendship means so much to me.

I mean how can he be this bad person if I'm falling-

And I don't want to risk that,

turning it into something else.

You don't even see it, do you?

Hey, look at me. Look at me.

Are you okay?

Did he hurt you?

It's been Jo... all along.

I'm so sorry, Jo.

Goodbye, Danny.

It's always been Jo.

Hey.

What's wrong?

I just wanted to see you.

Jo...

Danny, just-

You manipulated me,

and I covered for you, Danny!

It's always been you, Jo.

What does that have to do with why you were protecting me?

Don't make me tell you that.

I am so sick,

of being protected!

There's something between us.

Don't...

do this to me, Danny!

I can't stop thinking about it.

I thought that,

all that we would ever be is just friends.

And I was okay with that...

You're just pissed because I saw something in Jo that you never saw.

Something you missed for years.

Charlie is manipulating you to get between us.

There is no 'us'!

I don't think I am anymore.

He loves you.

I think that I'm in love with him.

Jo, I need you to go. Okay?

I'm not going anywhere.

Don't worry about me.

Of course I'm worried about you, Jo.

I'll do whatever I have to do to help Danny.

Did you mean it?

Every word.

I've wanted to hear that from you for...

forever.

For more infomation >> danny & jo — the last time. - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Mikkel 3D vol 2.0 - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Mikkel 3D vol 2.0 - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

July 26, 2018 Not my sheep - The farmer was called - Duration: 3:26.

Hey

Are you the owner of the sheep?

No

I think they are coming from the farm there.

Yes.

Yea, there jumped over there, yea they got a sheep fence there. they probably jumped over it over there.

I saw they went there on the road, to the bushes.

Yes

Then I will inform the farmer

For more infomation >> July 26, 2018 Not my sheep - The farmer was called - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

сатана использует стихи из Библии, чтобы обмануть верующих. - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> сатана использует стихи из Библии, чтобы обмануть верующих. - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

WITTOSURVIVE - Water travelling - Duration: 3:20.

Water travelling

Usually, when you are on the move, you will face different terrains.

Usually, when you are on the move, you will face different terrains.

And if you have to do river crossing,

know that it's dangerous and should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

know that it's dangerous and should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

But if you still wanna do it,

just cut down green and thick branch that can take your weight

tie it to the end of your rope and throw it to Y-shaped tree on the other shore.

tie it to the end of your rope and throw it to Y-shaped tree on the other shore.

Now secure your end of the rope and simply get to the other side.

Now secure your end of the rope and simply get to the other side.

You can also use a technique, called commando crawl,

You can also use a technique, called commando crawl,

where you mount the rope, bend your right knee close to your buttocks

and hook the foot on top of the rope.

You should leave the other leg hanging for balance and pull yourself along.

Another river crossing method is to use a walking staff.

So, face the current,

walk diagonally across the river, placing each foot firmly and leaning on your staff for support.

walk diagonally across the river, placing each foot firmly and leaning on your staff for support.

When, walking through dense forest or jungle becomes nightmare,

When, walking through dense forest or jungle becomes nightmare,

you can use rivers for fast travel.

That's why, knowing how to build an improvised raft could be very useful.

Just gather lots of dry wood, put them together,

Just gather lots of dry wood, put them together,

then put cross-pieces on top and lash them all.

then put cross-pieces on top and lash them all.

After that you can put the raft on top of two long branches

and add more smaller ones to each side to increase the area for better floatation.

and add more smaller ones to each side to increase the area for better floatation.

Finally, use your duct tape to make a simple paddle and get ready to sail off.

Finally, use your duct tape to make a simple paddle and get ready to sail off.

But if you accidentally fall into the freezing water,

make sure you don't panic and quickly swim to the shore

because the risk of hypothermia increases with every second you are in.

because the risk of hypothermia increases with every second you are in.

When you get to the shore, take off your clothes

and get your blood going as quick as possible.

Then gather some sticks and twigs to make fire.

Once your fire is lit, get warm, dry your clothes, put a smile on and continue adventuring!

Once your fire is lit, get warm, dry your clothes, put a smile on and continue adventuring!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét