Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Youtube has started to roll out an amazing new feature, that we are all familiar with.

Huge creators are testing out the story feature, which is now in beta mode.

But not everyone is going to be able to post youtube stories, it's a feature reserved

for only certain creators.

Maybe youtube will expand it to everyone?

I don't know, but we're going to talk about this new feature, here for you on IO.

What is happening friends, this is inform overlaod where we keep you up to date with

everything that's happening on the internet, and that includes this wonderful platform

we call youtube.

My name is charlotte and welcome back to another video.

By the way, I have a personal channel, would love it if you subscribed, I'll link it

down below in the comments or just search my name.

And its low key because I want access to youtube stories.

Stories first became a thing on snapchat, and then instagram stole the feature.

Stories are a great way to post content day to day, without it having to be perfect or

polished.

If you wanna share a thought or a joke or a link, you just post a story.

Easy.

A lot of people including myself prefer stories over posting other content.

Well as of this week, youtube has begun rolling out stories for its creators.

Youtube stories used to only be available to select creators, but back in june youtube

said that they would be rolling out the feature to all creators.

And now that rollout has officially begun If you're a creator with more than 10 thousand

subscribers, you're going to get access to youtube stories, but not yet.

Only around 70 thousand channels have access to the story feature as of right now, but

more will get access in the coming weeks.

Just like instagram and snapchat, Youtube stories are going to have creation tools too.

You can add text, stickers, questions, filters and maybe even other things.

And another great part about youtube stories?

They disappear after 7 days, not after 24 hours like most other apps.

There are a few differences between instagram and snapchat stories and youtube stories.

Youtube stories appear for all susbcribers and also people who aren't subscribed to

you.

They'll show up in the up next sidebar beside a youtube video.

To get access to youtube stories, open the youtube app, tap on the video camera icon,

then select create story.

Fans also have the ability to comment on stories.

You can add a thumbs up or a thumbs down, and a heart.

And creators can respond directly to comments with videos that everyone else can see.

Stories are a really easy way for creators to stay connected with their fans, and the

whole focus of youtube stories is to improve community engagement.

Listen, speaking as a creator, I make almost 20 youtube videos a week.

Its hard for me to find the motivation to make content when I already make so much of

it at work.

I feel like a youtube machine most of the time.

When I get home I just wanna be ugly and not wear makeup and not talk to anyone.

I know there are a few of you who are disappointed that I don't post more on my personal channel,

and I'm sorry for that.

I wish I had the time.

But if you're a creator, you want to make sure that the content you post is up to a

certain quality.

It takes hours to plan, write, film and edit every single video that you see on most creator

channels, especially if the video is longer than 10 minutes.

But if I had a story feature on youtube, it would make it easier for me to stay connected

with subscribers, and to entertain them which is pretty much my only motivation in life.

But unfortunately, I'm only at about 8 thousand subscribers on my personal channel so I don't

have access to youtube stories right now.

It actually amazes me that some of you are subbed to me when I rarely post content.

Don't you love how im so casually using this story to plug my channel.

Back on topic, We will however get access to stories on IO.

The rollout of youtube stories has mixed reactions on social media.

Most people are complaining about the fact that youtube should be fixing its many problems

before rolling out a new feature.

Creators still have to deal with constant demonitizetion problems.

And some creators about phillip defranco are complaining about the fact that youtube stories

don't have the ability to add links.

Like a swipe up feature.

Defranco said that it's a missed opportunity and I kind of agree with him.

What do you guys think of youtube stories let me know in those comments, for now its

time to do some comment replies from our video the dark truth about the kim kardashian and

ray jay tape.

Itsturboalex- kim kardashian farts, internet explodes.

Yep pretty much.

Parth Barot – charlotte your expressions and gestures add to the entertainment.

My expressions are making me age quicker than I should.

But I am glad you are entertained.

Rob Robson – does charlotte own this channel or just work for it.

I don't own the channel I'm an employee.

Landon Dowlatsingh owns IO along with most amazing top 10 and like 6 others.

Jane Bishop – you're back!

I missed you so much.

I never left you weirdo.

LUV YOU TOO.

Jimmy ray tyner III – I love eggplants.

Eggplants are life.

I am an eggplant.

I am also one of your viewers that couldn't care less about the kardashians but still

watch these because I never miss an io video.

Ehh thanks for being such a loyal subscriber jimmy, heres your feature.

For more infomation >> YouTube Is Getting AMAZING New Feature - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Google Drive - How To Check File Size Before Downloading The File - Duration: 1:10.

When we are downloading a file from Google Drive we usually don't see the file size.

Here I am downloading a file.

And we can see our browser is not showing the file size.

But when we download file from other sources lets say this one.

In this case we see full file size is given followed by a front slash.

But for Google Drive files we don't see anything like this.

This is because Google servers don't provide file details to our browsers.

Well if you want to check file size before downloading from Google drive. To do this you can click

on this three dots menu.

Then click on details.

Now we see Google drive provides even more information rather than just file size.

We can see type of the file.

Then size, modification and creation date, share type.

And if the owner provides we can even see the custom description about the file.

So from next time when you will download something from Google drive you don't need to be worried

about the size of the file.

Because you can check it beforehand of the download command.

Guys if you liked my video please hit the like button and support me by subscribing my channel.

Thanks for watching.

Take care.

peace.

For more infomation >> Google Drive - How To Check File Size Before Downloading The File - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

P-I-G Champ Filayyyy takes FLIGHT | NBA Playmakers - Duration: 9:17.

"So we already played a game. We played a game of Sevens...

or Pressure, whatever they called it.

You guys have to watch the video to find out what happened, but...

Now it's my turn to choose the game,

and of course, we're going to go with my specialty - a little PIG.

"Two really lucky guys in one place, that's all I know."

"We've got a lot more videos on the Playmaker channel,

so make sure you subscribe and turn on those notifications

so you can be updated when they come out.

Go ahead and check out the next video.

For more infomation >> P-I-G Champ Filayyyy takes FLIGHT | NBA Playmakers - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Handmaiden - Lesbian Sex Scene - Duration: 5:34.

He proposed to me.

Next full moon,

while my uncle visits his mine, he wants to elope to Japan.

What did you say?

I said I wasn't sure.

Why?

I'm scared.

Of your uncle's anger?

Of the Count.

What's to be scared of'? He's so kind.

I don't know, I just feel it.

Like the reflex of pulling your hand from a flame.

Tell me...

What is it that men want?

Pardon?

I mean after getting married, at night...

How would I know? I'm practically a child.

With no mother. No one here to...

First,

I guess we'd kiss?

What the hell.

I'll show her one thing then put her to bed.

Poor thing,

alone in a strange country, reading those useless books,

without learning a single useful skill.

Why does the candy taste different?

The bitter turned sour,

the sour turned sweet,

the sweet turned savoury...

How do you know all this?

You must have experience?

My friend Kutan taught me.

Taught you? In words?

Yes, only in words.

[Moaning]

So this is how it feels.

That's what you will feel for the Count.

Really?

The Count, truly...

He won't think he's making love to a corpse?

You know about my cold hands and feet.

Really?

Here.

Feels just fine.

You like it?

Do it to me. I want to know how it feels.

I'm sure he'll want to do this too.

And then...

It's so cute.

If the Count sees this...

Will he really be so tender as this?

Of course.

And he'll touch you like this.

And like this...

Keep doing it like the Count would.

And this is what he'll say.

It's so soft, warm,

wet, and...

s..s..spellbindingly beautiful!

For more infomation >> The Handmaiden - Lesbian Sex Scene - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Conan's Japanese Etiquette Lesson - Duration: 8:51.

There are many great reasons to visit Japan.

I had three trillion of them.

In Japan, the first thing that comes up if you Google

"Conan," is an anime character named Detective Conan.

He's a man who's trapped in a child's body.

Hello, Conan!

And this really blew my mind.

They have a city called Conan Town.

Clearly, someone's been making a ton of money

off the Asian version of me for 24 years.

So the other night, I reasonably asked Japan

to pay me three trillion yen.

Next week, I am flying to Japan

and coming to Conan Town to collect my money!

I'll be there!

I landed in Tokyo and almost immediately felt out of place.

Luckily, I found someone who would help me fit in.

I'm here at a company called Japanese Lunch.

They teach etiquette, language, culture.

This is Miss-- Hirayama.

You are going to help teach me.

Yes.

How to be very polite and proper while I'm in Japan, yes?

Okay. Konnichiwa.

Konnichiwa. Konnichiwa.

Yes, yeah, yeah. I just met you.

Yes, what's the matter, what did I do?

You push me. I pushed you?

I didn't push you.

Was I too close to you? Yes, yes.

Japanese people just bow. Bow and no touch.

Then-- No shake hands.

Yeah, this distance is very comfortable.

I am a hugger, I like to hug, is that bad in--

No. I'm a hugger.

No, I am not your girlfriend.

You're not my girlfriend.

Mhm. Okay.

No. No?

I hug, I mean, we can talk about that later.

Yeah, you are not my type.

Why am I not your type, what's wrong?

Face.

Face?

What's wrong with my face?

I like...

Beard. Just anyone else?

Anyone else is what you're saying?

Anyone else here. Keep the distance.

So you keep your distance.

Alright, so not too close. Mhm.

Bow from the waist. Then--

Have a different face completely.

Clearly an ugly nonstarter.

You have a business card?

Well, you show me yours.

Ah. Not ah.

What, did I just ah?

I just went ah, meaning, "Yeah, ah, I see."

What, what's wrong with ah?

Rude, sounds rude, ah. Okay, alright.

You have a name card?

I have card, yes. Yes.

Do you want to see my card? Yes.

There it is, that gets the attention.

What's wrong with that, you like that?

Your eyes, your eyes, I don't like your eyes.

You don't like my eyes? Yes.

In America, you don't tell people your face is ugly,

and I don't like your eyes.

I don't say ugly. You said not my type.

Not my type, yes. Yeah, okay.

But you keep saying that, you've said it many times.

Just, ah, too close, too close, respect my space.

Do I need to bring a gift when I enter a home?

Do I bring a gift? Yes, yes, yes.

Is it rude to give money?

Cheap. Cheap, so not money.

Not money. Not money.

No, thank you.

Did you want the belt, do you want the belt?

No.

Watch, could I give you my watch?

Yes!

It's a nice watch. Yes, yes, yes, please.

Yes, yeah, okay.

Unbelievable.

Oh, now you hug, right?

Thank you. Okay.

I'm getting that back once we're done shooting.

What kind of Japanese do you know now?

Now? Mhm.

I know there's different kinds of sushi.

Just a moment please.

Weida-San, she's my assistant.

Oh. Weida-San.

Where was she, you were just hiding in the corner?

Yes. Oh.

Did you hear everything that she said about my face?

Yes.

Do you agree with her about my face?

No, very handsome, I think.

Oh, well, hello.

If a man sees an attractive woman in Japan,

can I go?

Do you like that?

This is my first to see a human being make those kind of--

You haven't seen a human being make those noises before?

So you want to know ordering food--

Yes. Or greetings?

Excuse me, where did Weida go?

Hm? Where's Weida?

Where did she go, Weida?

What are you doing, why do you keep going?

What are you, you're like a person in a cuckoo clock.

Oh please, you may go back.

Yeah, back to your corner please.

When you need me. Yes.

I, yes.

You'll just magically appear.

So she's right there, but we can't see her,

but she's around the corner.

If you need, please call her.

Yeah, well, she'll probably get here pretty quickly

because she's right behind that wall.

I see her, I can see your hands.

Yeah.

Would you like gum? No, no, very rude.

What's rude about gum, what's the problem with gum?

No.

Weida-San.

Chewing gum, yes, is really--

Rude.

What's the problem with it?

It's disrespectful.

See, you are impolite, and you don't respect others.

Please, stop.

How many piece of gum? Yes.

I eat a lot of gum.

Please. Hm?

You want me to swallow this?

I would die if I swallowed this.

Where do I put?

Where do I?

Is it okay if I put this under the table?

No, you don't do that here?

Do you think I will be accepted here in Japan?

Why can't you just, why are you like this?

She does not think I will be accepted

by many people in Japan. Ooh.

Now, do you think I will be popular

with the Japanese women? Yes, yes.

Am I considered attractive, do you think,

to Japanese, why are you laughing at my question?

Why are you saying no?

That's terrible, let her answer.

If you keep the distance, then--

If you don't shout.

But I am a very expressive person, I move.

I jump, this is who I am, and you're asking me

to deny who I am as a person and not be myself.

These are the things I do.

I move, and I'm someone who--

Long legs. What's that?

Long. Do you like that?

Yeah.

You like that I have long legs?

Ooh!

Nice!

I like tall person. So this

is the part you like? Yes.

But this part, rest go away?

I've been here just a few hours,

and you're the first person I've met in Japan.

Hug.

Okay, you interested, you want a little of this over here?

Huh? Yeah, you need exercise.

What did you say to me, say it again, what'd you just say?

You need exercise.

I exercise all the time!

What do you mean I need exercise?

What?

What do you think?

Very fluffy.

But I think

I'm thought of as very lean in America.

In America, I'm lean.

Please, sit, sit here, yeah.

And you know where I'm gonna go?

I'm gonna go here. Hide!

Right here, fatty's gonna be back here.

For more infomation >> Conan's Japanese Etiquette Lesson - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to clear cache and cookies on Chrome - Duration: 0:48.

In this video, we'll show you how to clear your cache in Google Chrome on a computer.

This can help fix certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on YouTube.

To get started, open Chrome and click the menu icon.

Now click "More tools", then "Clear browsing data".

It's a good idea to keep this first option unchecked, and these two checked.

To finish up, click "Clear data".

When you visit YouTube, you may need to sign in again.

If you're still having loading or formatting issues after clearing your cache, let us know

in the comments below.

And that's it!

Subscribe to our channel for more YouTube tips and tricks.

For more infomation >> How to clear cache and cookies on Chrome - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

#Вышиванки29 Магазин женской одежды Feya - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> #Вышиванки29 Магазин женской одежды Feya - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

QUEER LIT READATHON TBR [cc] - Duration: 5:32.

finally excuse to break these out again. I'm excited

hey what's up guys it's steph and

today we are here to talk about queer lit read-a-thon TBR cuz I'm not busy

enough without toppling a read-a-thon on top of it did that wording make sense

I don't know I'm kind of sick and I don't know how words work at the moment

but it is time earlier in the year we did the queer lit readathon that was fun and another is

another part of it and we're doing it and I wrote a little bingo board on this

I was supposed to bring a pen to mark things out but I didn't bring it and I

don't know where one is so I had a bit that I was gonna do but that's out of

the window now fun

so I chose three books for the queer lit readathon this

year or this time around and mostly because I just didn't know what to read

I couldn't leave my house with the group book because the library loans for both

ebooks and audiobooks are very very pushed back there's no way I

was gonna be able get one in time there's like nine holds for one copy

so it's not happening for this one but I will be going through the other books

that I have and I'll be telling you guys about them and showing you what little

bingo boards I'm gonna be filling out so first up I have my brothers husband by

Oh pronouncing names Gengoroh Tagame and this one is about a Japanese family and

like it's just one day this random Canadian comes to their home and says

hey I was your brother's husband and he since passed away and I want to know

about his background and where he's from and so so it's it's very like what at

first they do accept him in and they're supposed to like learn more about each

other and learn about about the brother learn more about family in Japan all that

kind of stuff it's um hits a lot of points on this one it's a graphic novel

as well so I'm really excited this is one I tried to read last time but the

loan was not here or I might have had it and didn't get around to it I'm not sure

but I have been wanting to read this so this is a good excuse to read it this

one hits a five-star prediction because honestly I love graphic novels like this

like with the whole like surprise I'm like your family member's

significant other like I love that kind of trope and so is that a trope

let's just call a trope so that's going for five star prediction we're going

with a new author because I don't think I've read anything about this author

before so it's definitely a new to me author so check a check graphic novel

check a check there was something else on here where did it go

I had like another oh it was translated this one is translated from Japanese so

check a check that I don't even which ones I hit one two three yeah and yet so

if that little triangles kind of for bingo boards I'd be so set already why

do I keep making videos when I'm sick why does sickness choose a strike right when

I'm gonna film like it's not helpful at all man next up I got the secret love of

geek girls this one um I read for the last queer lit readathon or one of the queer

readathons I did earlier cuz I've done two this year um I read the secret loves of geeks

and now I'm gonna be reading secret loves of geek girls which came first secret loves of geeks was

okay I was really excited about it because there was some artists in there that was

really excited to read and now I'm checking this one out because secret

loves geek girls and there's always like queer aspect to it so hell yeah

it's another graphic novel sort of re telling so it's got a bunch of little

anthologies all on the kind of style of graphic novels and all that fun stuff so

it's really hittin' the graphic novels time around and I finally have all we can do

is wait by -where did it go- Richard Lawson this one is about a bridge collapsing is

from multiple perspectives including this brother and sister one or the

brother is keeping something secret one or this guy's girlfriend was on the

bridge when it collapsed riding a bicycle there was one where someone's

best friend was I believe was on a bus when the bridge collapsed like that was on

the bridge so it's like all they can do is like wait and figure out what's happening

they're in the hospital they're like they're not hearing any update it's like

stressful and I'm here for the emotional pain and scarring let- give it to me

I'm ready for it this may or may not be a spoiler but I

looked into it one of the main storylines does revolve around a

queer character so I'm excited for that let's get some sadness in there

I'm ready for it I don't have enough of it in my life already and yeah that is

my TBR for the queer lit read-a-thon as of right now I have three books I don't

want to overdo it because it's going on for a week and my reading hasn't been

the best because NaNoWriMo has been going on so I've been focusing on the

words got maybe halfway through it from the point that I'm filming this video

maybe halfway NaNoWriMo it hasn't been good try to finish When Dimple Met Rihsi

before the fifth because that's when I have to return the library book and then

I have to one get through these books and they're all on library loan right

now on my Kindle so I want to make sure I get those done I really want to read

them I want to get my book count up I almost said word count again this being

sick all the words my brain are muddled as Frick definitely didn't hit all the

little checks on the bingo board but that's okay we hit some of them and I'm

just excited to have like a set time dedicated to just a group of queer books

like yes I'm ready for it give it to me I'm excited and that's all I've got for

you guys today I hope you have a lovely day / night and I'll see you later

For more infomation >> QUEER LIT READATHON TBR [cc] - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

20 boy names ending in IO - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:26.

20 baby boy names ending in IO

ANTONIO

ARCADIO

ARSENIO

AURELIO

BASILIO

BELISARIO

BENICIO

BRAULIO

DACIO

DARIO

ELADIO

FABIO

EMILIO

GIORGIO

JULIO

LUCIO

MARIO

OCTAVIO

SERGIO

VALERIO

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 20 boy names ending in IO - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Final Trials Part 1!| Let's Play: Overcooked pt. 7 - Duration: 15:45.

For more infomation >> The Final Trials Part 1!| Let's Play: Overcooked pt. 7 - Duration: 15:45.

-------------------------------------------

KIZIM 12. BÖLÜM FRAGMANI ( Kızım 12. Bölüm Fragman ) - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> KIZIM 12. BÖLÜM FRAGMANI ( Kızım 12. Bölüm Fragman ) - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

ERKEK OLMAYI DENEDİM ? | EMPATİ | TATLI CADILAR - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> ERKEK OLMAYI DENEDİM ? | EMPATİ | TATLI CADILAR - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Whats On My iPad? Lunchables Ping Pong Mix Up Challenge / Jake and Ty - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> Whats On My iPad? Lunchables Ping Pong Mix Up Challenge / Jake and Ty - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Electric Types || Pokemon in Afrikaans || SUBBED - Duration: 13:01.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Electric Types || Pokemon in Afrikaans || SUBBED - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

20 nombres para niños terminados en IO - los mejores nombres de bebé - www.nombresparamibebe.com - Duration: 1:31.

20 baby boy names ending in IO

ANTONIO

ARCADIO

ARSENIO

AURELIO

BASILIO

BELISARIO

BENICIO

BRAULIO

DACIO

DARIO

ELADIO

FABIO

EMILIO

GIORGIO

JULIO

LUCIO

MARIO

OCTAVIO

SERGIO

VALERIO

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét