Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Hey there folks!

This game has a lot of kills, including a good chunk of early game action..

..a revive, and some sniping towards the end. Enjoy!

2 and 1 behind. We're at least 5. (???)

So you got a damn friend

Punched him to death? (He got a saiga!)

His friend was coming to punch you to death

Someone is running around behind me

Might be someone on the roof.

Down, outside, on the right side.

Coming now

Oh so damn beautiful!

Oh so damn beautiful!

I get a boner sometimes.

Even dropped the first aids I see! (Yeah, "out with you!".)

Knocked 1, the 1 on top of the roof.

Tagged the other

I still need a level 2 vest, if you happen to see that.

Oh, 1 by the wooden house

Another 1 at the other side of the small building.

Perfect.

It's nice that they weren't listening. They should've heard our steps there!

Between the rocks

Ah, there.

Bluezone got me, of course. <ruining his vision>

Ooo

Where.. (by the stone there)

I knocked the 1 at the marked rock. (Nice, the other 1 is more to the left.)

You didn't get.. nex, you didn't get him did you?

Beautiful

Get yourself healed up

Ooo, knock (knock, nice) at 190ish.

We should push up now, since its 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1. <2 vs 1 vs 1 rather :P>

He bled to death

Fuck, I have to open myself up to 1 of the dudes... (1 is dead) ...there he died.

The 1 to the left. (The other is above me)

He's very quiet.

He'll die to the bluezone.

Oh. (Far to the left! What the fuck? All the way on the left side.)

150.

Sitting behind the 3 and camping. (Which?)

The 1 on the 3D spot.

Oh, I think he saw me there.

Or not. HEHEHEHE (Beautiful.) EHEHEHEHE

WOOO! (How the hell did he get to the left?) He might've proned his way over?

Because I looked.. I looked more to the right.

Between the 2 of us. (Yeah)

And that's it! Please consider to like and subscribe if you enjoyed the video. Thanks!

For more infomation >> PUBG Duo Gameplay - 11 Kills Saiga + Beryl + Kar98k + M24 - It's a Mazzacre! - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

[EN CC] T-Buster - EP03 - Give Us A Mission! - Duration: 12:11.

"T-BUSTER" by Synergy Media

EP103 - Give Us a Mission!

DAEJANG: Argh! I'm late!

Let's lend him a hand.

Please stop bothering me!

Besides, I have no interest in taking over the Earth.

You've done my homework so I'll keep my promise.

But please don't be a nuisance!

In that case, we'll sneak into your school.

No way! Don't you dare!

Captain GONG!

Take this with you.

Why would I take that to school?

According to our contract, you must carry...

...this combination gear...with you...

ANCHOR: Several wild pig sightings have been reported recently.

Really? Wild pigs?

I'm off to school now. / GONGJU : Piggy! Piggy!

Apparently, there's a wild boar in the neighborhood. Be careful!

Okay.

What's DAEJANG up to here?

Can't you tell? He's receiving military training.

DAEJANG! / Yes, ma'am.

Do you have anything to say about your homework?

Pardon?

Your book reports - interesting, uninteresting, boring.

SUZI: So well written!

As for your animal sketches, they're animals all right...

With the faces of women...

Actually... it wasn't me who...

Ask your mother to come by tomorrow.

Okay...

Now, let us begin.

Signal! Can you figure out what he's trying to tell us?

Go away!

He's waving at us. It's a greeting. See?

So he's happy to see us here after all.

Let's all wave back.

No! I wasn't trying to say hello!

What is he saying this time, Signal?

He's telling us to form an 'X' to say hello now.

Hmm...that's not an exactly easy way to say hello.

Go! Go away!

He's inviting us to come in now.

Oh yeah? Let's enter the building, everyone!

(Please don't come in!!!)

I swear he told us to come in. Captain has a personality disorder!

NAMI: Fantasic MICKEY! Go for it! So handsome! / MICKEY: Thank you!

Yay! Way to go, MICKEY!

Isn't he simply amazing? He's good at just about all the sports.

How come DAEJANG is just standing there?

He's the goalkeeper! He's supposed to block the ball.

Normally, it's reserved for the least athletic one.

ASSAULT: Captain GONG!

Hey! What are you doing here?

You must be a sentry, seeing as you're standing still.

Shut up! Yikes!

Wow! CONG! Excellent keeping!

What was that about?

Wow! He blocked the ball with his face.

You make a good sentry.

Anyway, when are we going to conquer the Earth?

Never!

Give us a mission, Captain GONG!

No way!

Give us a mission!

Just stop bothering me!

DAEJANG CONG!

Yikes!

Nice!

Give us a mission!

Oh man...

Apparently, there is a wild boar in the neighborhood. Be careful!

Okay! I'll give you a mission.

Oh! What is it?

Capture the wild boar came down and take it back to the mountain!

Wild boar?

Don't you like it?

Well, use your Buster Coins first.

Please hug me.

Hehehehehehe.

Making every shot told.

I'm hungry.

Blazing up!

I don't see any wild boars by the way.

Heavy!

Brilliant!

Here's one!

How cute!

This seems much easier than I expected.

It's right around here.

That ugly face looks strangely familiar...

This animal is staring right at me.

Heavy...

I'm so sorry...

You're the best! Facial blocking!

Wow! Great job, DAEJANG!

I'm embarrassed...

Captain GONG!

What? Why are they coming this way?

Mom!

It's a wild boar! Run!

Oh! Wasn't this on TV?

Please help.

Hello, wild pig.

You must be hungry. Do you want something to eat?

No! Suzy, run!

I must save her!

Captain! We must combine in order to save her.

HEAVY! Hand him the Buster Gear!

Okay!

Buster Coin!

T-Drone!

Pay-on!

T-Drone!

You ugly little thing!

Medic! Take it higher!

Roger!

Final! Buster! Phoenix!

Wow! So wild boars can actually fly.

Blazing up!

Guess we'll have a barbecue party later.

Good! Let's continue this way.

And take over the world!

Captain GONG! Please command us to attack!

Please stop blazing up.

I want some barbecued meat.

SUZI!

Are you alright?

I'm fine. Why don't we go find a flying pig?

Yeah, why don't we?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét