Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Alert- Would you login to a new account?

Daily Secrets of Hui-Ryoung

Daily stories of actress Hui-Ryoung

Why are you crying…?!

Fashionista's Beauty Tip

I must not put on any make-up

(for clothes) the fit is the most important

You should first try it on and buy it or when you are internet shopping…

SNS star Hui-Ryoung's Photo Tips

Daily Secrets of Hui-Ryoung

Daily Secrets of Hui-Ryoung

First Premiere on December 7th!

For more infomation >> (Eng) 장희령의 시크릿 일상_#EP티저 - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

SHE PUT ME IN A BOX WITH THE ARCTIC MONKEYS- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRUCKING COUPLE - Duration: 12:57.

yeah that's a bad day hey everybody we're here with Mitch it

in that today they are going to be truck drivers soon they're gonna be out here

on the road with us ain't that great we can't wait they're excited and

they're gonna do so welcome to the handling right you're gonna watch them I

hope to soon see them out here all right

all right everybody how you doing hi girl hi tell them what who we met today

we met Annette and Mitch I keep trying to say Steve I knew that wasn't right Oh

whoo see this they drove up the sandy San Diego up here to Ontario to visit

with us and we had a great time we had a meal they are very personal people you

might have already saw their clip of them cuz they're gonna be truck drivers

and youtubers just like us it smells delicious someone I can't get into I

like stuff that smells good too why should not is your belief so are you

putting me a box oh yes he likes pedicures so I do why wouldn't you don't

like pedicures you should or haven't got one your woman's like secrets because

you get you your ingrown toenails fix and get massage we're getting there Hey

look guys y'all ain't found my hat yet so I went and bought one and it's child

size it is it's like a moose not the color I was like Andy mmm this looks

like I should get strawberries in and eat and it smells wonderful I get to

lick me out and put strawberries on me we ain't supposed to talk about adult

content things if you gave YouTube that's not adult content if you gave

this to a little kid they would probably try to eat it well honey that ain't

singing a lot they be eating pod tag things okay so yeah I would eat that too

if I was you know starving situation they all have great songs

it's like mousse see how she gets entertained by simple things okay great

thanks Annette I am a nice simple things he should be more entertained bison if

we were all entertained by simple things would be a much much happier world

well that's true it shouldn't take a lot to to make us happy but it does didn't

take a lot to make me happy y'all want to see where we're at net

Steve all right now I'll show y'all a hang on I'll show y'all where we're at

you see that guys that's where we're at our air conditioner has went on the

fritz again and what else did : you have they fixed that was easy that was the

guys that worked off the other day messed it up

the deep and keep imagining meets in wish too

time Jesus

now herein lies the stories and the Rube of the international you know that the

air conditioning and everything on the International Charles Brandon can attest

this is tied in to your own garden that's thinking on guard right and if

the on guard is giving you problems it'll give you other problems that you

didn't have they're kind of made-up problems so and one of them is an air

conditioner stops working so you have to go to international to get it fixed you

know I love international but this could be something that will cause me to not

like international I liked iPhones but when they got it all hooked up with

iTunes and I couldn't move my music around anymore

I got rid of iPhone went back with my freedom phone Android right

international could be syncing themselves to meet international if

you're listening there's a king worth up in Richfield Indiana and I got my eye on

well they're making it to where you have to go to their shop and their shop only

and their shop might have a two day wait or three day wait or four day wait

meanwhile the TA or Petro or Joe Blow that you hire out of the Yellow Pages to

come fix your truck can't do it so we're in Ontario the temperature is really

nice it's beautiful here but we're going to North Carolina I mean it's got to hit

out across the desert so I'll hit Phoenix and maybe I can get boy look at

you chug girl all right maybe we can get it fixed in

Phoenix I'll call ahead I've got the print out

and I tried to get this OnGuard thing deleted at the at the International and

they told me they didn't know how to do it what do you think about that don't

lick it I know she's gonna lick it later

smell it and we'll see if he this is from the guy that testified to one of

the dog treats and he's great it's made from primarily oh you know what it is

it's a pink Annihilator is that what they're called now or later though now

how do you get nine later where are you from your pink nine later is we call

them not like Annihilator now and later now and later does not go into

Annihilator now later now say now now later and later

I love the shops calling me I got a jump out of here and go pay for my bill I'll

get back with you all right I got my bill it was three hundred and sixty-five

dollars it would have been another $165 they discounted it according to them

what it was if they broke something and they told me about it and then they

charged me for it and then discounted it and act like they did me a favor

that's so nice of them but anyway back to Anita and Mitch

we also know yes and chapstick and every stray want to be great to get some more

happy people out here yeah you're outfitting of a dog but anyway each time

for us to hit on up out of here we're gonna go find an international dealer so

they can miss them more stuff up probably Kenworth is looking a lot

sweeter came north of Richfield we'll be happy to hear that I know if y'all need

a truck matter of fact I'll give the keyword rich to a plug go over and say

Kim worked in Richfield he's a good ol boy boy he does some good cuts on his

edits that do like in work where I don't like a Peterbilt well listen to her

looked at we want reliability that's the important thing

all right all right you still you want some cuteness look if I'm just looking

at trucks uh-huh and my eyes drawn to one first of all it's gonna be drilling

the bat one down there because it's got big sleeper and I know it has a toilet

in your shower and the water tanks and sinks each other

priorities right but if I'm just looking at a standard-sized truck in the parking

lot I am kind of drawn to the Kinney works cause they're big and meaty

goddaddy

on that note we best you go guys mister you know what I'm talking about I

didn't know this but Mitch told me that this mountain right here in front of

Ontario the truck stop here is where Lake Arrowhead is said I thought it was

way farther down that way but hey it's right there just something for you to

know in case you want to burn your way up to Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear or is

it Big Sur Big Sur whatever it's all related oh she don't know anything

either we gotta go we'll see y'all later you all have a

spectacular day we're gonna go spend some more money

god bless our heart we'll see y'all later peace out

she's a silver lining Lone Ranger riding through an open space here in my mind

when she's not right beside me

you

For more infomation >> SHE PUT ME IN A BOX WITH THE ARCTIC MONKEYS- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRUCKING COUPLE - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

I tried Manzai! [The road to the M-1 King Vol.1] - Duration: 5:43.

Hello! This is Kitty!

I'd like you all to remember my name before you leave today!

It's the Hello Kitty channel! Here we go!

Hi, everyone! It's almost December isn't it.

There are lots of events in December.

In particular, the most exciting event is......Yes, "M-1"!

This year, 9 stand-up comedy groups, Wagyu, Shimofuri-Myojo, Universe, Mitorizu, Kamaitachi,

Super Maradona, Jaru-jaru, Tom Brown and Gallop

made it in to the final.

Then, on the day of the final, one more group, that wins the consolation match, will take part in the final.

So, a total of 10 stand-up comedy groups will compete to be the best comedians in Japan.

How exciting! I can't wait!

Wagyu, who advanced to the final round for 4 years in a row is said to be the easy favorite.

But no one knows who will win!

This year will be the last chance for Super Maradona and Jaru-Jaru

and I'm sure they'll give great performances!

I'm very much interested in the first-time appearances by Shimofuri-Myojo, Mitorizu and Tom Brown.

I'm very curious whether Kamaitachi can get the title of the king of Manzai

as they did in "King of Conte".

But I'm also interested in Gallop who remind me of Toro-Salmon,

who also took part in the contest for the first time, on their last, eligible, year.....

Oh! Going on to win the championship after coming through a consolation round is the path the legendary Sandwich Man followed in the past!!

That's really exciting!! Only two days left till the competition! I can't wait!

I turned into a "Manzai (stand-up comedy) freak".

Remember Kitty doing a kind of "Solo Manzai" act, like a method actor?

But I'd rather perform Manzai with a partner…

I thought who'd be my best partner…and I found one! Surely the best one!

And here she is my, twin, little sister..... Mimmy!!

Hi, this is Mimmy!

So today, we'd like to perform for you,

something we wrote and practiced together!

Thank you!

So, especially for today, I changed the carpet to M-1 colours.

Noooo, it is same as usual…

Let's start!

Hi, this is Kitty.

Hi, this is Mimmy.

Together, we are "Hello Kitty".

Hmm? Where is my name?

We are twins despite our appearance

We look like we're twins!

Are you surprised?

Well, some of you might think we are triplets.

We are twins and get this, we were born on the same day! Surprised?

It's obvious! No one is surprised!

We are sisters! How about this?

Well we don't look like brothers!

People often say that they can't tell us apart since we are twins.

Right.

I'm gonna tell you how you can distinguish between us.

Oh, please.

It's easy. It's our ribbons…

You know by now if you are a good guesser.

The tightness of the knots.

Nooo! It's the colour and position!

Kitty's ribbon is tied tightly.

Whether you feel it's tight would vary even between twins.

It's Mimmy's ribbon that's tied messily.

Hey, my ribbon is not messy! (In a cute tone)

So, you got it?

It's the color and position of the ribbons.

We have been twins for quite a while now.

Don't say it like we became twins on the way!

Twins are strange.

For sure.

Okay, I know this is kind of out of the blue but I'm gonna announce the top 3 typical twin stories now.

That's good.

Starting with 10th place!

Hmm? Didn't you say "top 3"?

Top 3 starts where?

3rd place! 3rd place~! What's in 3rd place?

Twins start singing the same song at the same time!

This is pretty typical!

Mimmy often starts singing Kitty's original songs

that no one other than Kitty knows, at the same time.

No way! We're not so telepathic that we can transmit original songs to each other.

Isn't it a big surprise?

No no, what they are more surprised about is Kitty making up original songs! Right?!

Next, in 4th place!

Why are you going down? 2nd place! 2nd place! What's in 2nd place?

We toss and turn in exactly the same manner!

Yes, it's natural as we are twins.

I was surprised when I had an out-of-body experience the other day…

Wha, wha… what??!

I could see how we slept and we were in the exact same position!

Out-of-body experience?

And I thought, we really are twins.

Do you often have these out-of-body experiences?

Now let's go to…

No, wait, wait! I'm so obsessed with your out-of-body experience that I can't think about anything else!

Hmm?

Have you ever had an out-of-body experience?

Haven't you?

No.

What?!

I'm the one who is stunned.

That's lame!

It's not lame! Having an out-of-body experience isn't exactly cool in the first place.

Well, I'll teach you how to do it next time anyway.

There's a way to do it?

Next, in 1st place!

Oh, I'm so obsessed with how to have an out-of-body experience now.......

Twins have romantic notions about sibling quarrels!

That's a common story for a single child!

Oh, how I'd love to have a sibling quarrel, just once!

You can have it anytime.

Oh, and then I wish I could make up after a sibling quarrel!

You can do that too.

Well, do you want to do it now right here?

Do you?

I'm just joking. I would never want to have a fight with you.

Then what do you want to do?

What I want to do with you is Manzai!

That what we are doing! That's enough.

Thank you

Thank you very much!

Hello Kitty channel!

How did you like it?

I got so nervous.

You were very funny, Mimmy!

I'm glad, let's keep working hard for next year's M-1!

…Hmm! Let's do that!

We have to watch this year's M-1 carefully to prepare for next year's competition.

I'm looking forward to it. Let's watch together.

And lastly, I'll say what YouTubers always say! This time with Mimmy!

Subscribe to the channel!

For more infomation >> I tried Manzai! [The road to the M-1 King Vol.1] - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Nóng: Lý do Người Hàn dự cảm thấy thành công của HLV Park Hang-Seo tại AFF Cup 2018 là đây ! - Duration: 26:29.

For more infomation >> Nóng: Lý do Người Hàn dự cảm thấy thành công của HLV Park Hang-Seo tại AFF Cup 2018 là đây ! - Duration: 26:29.

-------------------------------------------

Seoul in-Stars | 서울 인스타 EP.5 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.11.30] - Duration: 32:41.

This is the beauty salon I go to

for my hair and makeup.

So today, I'm without makeup.

I'm embarrassed,

but I'll show you everything today.

- Hello. / - Hello.

Let me take you inside.

It was recently Halloween.

The staff dressed up in costumes,

and it was fun that day.

I love this place.

Let me do my face first.

I should look pretty for you guys.

I can't go around in this face,

so let's get my makeup done first.

This is the makeup studio.

Huge, right?

When I come here, I see stars like...

Should I show you?

The name... Where is it?

The actor.

Who's the actor Miyeon does makeup for?

- Lee Jehoon. / - Lee Jehoon.

When I come, sometimes Lee Jehoon

is sitting here getting his makeup.

Do you see Daniel Henney's face?

I haven't met him. Too bad.

In this seat, Han Yeseul gets her makeup.

We talk while getting our makeup done.

Where Han Yeseul and Park Soojin get makeup.

I sit over here.

There are many stars here. Han Yeri,

Lee Yeonhee, Eom Hyunkyung, Kim Sarang,

Pyo Yejin and more stars.

And Lee Seojin gets his makeup here.

Where's the makeup artist?

I'll get her.

She's my makeup artist. Isn't she pretty?

She was prettier before.

She's been dieting for three years.

I'm always dieting. For 10 years.

How long do we go back?

- 15 years? / - 15 years.

Isn't it longer than that?

You were just 20 then.

- Then it's been 17 years. / - 17 years.

At first, she was...

That might give away my age.

Out of everyone you do makeup for,

which star has the best skin?

- Besides you? / - Yeah, besides me.

Then it's Lee Yeonhee and Kim Sarang.

That's everyone. What about Hyunkyung?

She has her ups and downs.

But she's more like...

Hyunkyung, I'm sorry.

Her skin gets dry.

Yeah, but her skin is also dry.

But not the other two.

He sees the dermatologist every week.

And uses facial masks.

Really? I didn't know.

I guess it's because of his age.

Sometimes you get foreign customers.

Many come these days.

If a celeb sits in this seat,

they ask to get their makeup here.

Really?

They ask to get makeup done.

Asking if I'm the one who does makeup.

Oh my, oh my.

Some fans come here regularly.

Who? Who?

Seojin's fans are regulars.

Seojin's fans are regulars.

His female fans.

If I say this is where he gets makeup,

she'll sit here and take pictures.

She's a Japanese fan.

I think there are more of them now.

Your Chinese fans asked if you come often.

Asked if you come often.

You always forget important things like that.

It's what fans are curious about.

Makeup for year-end parties.

I'll go with your outfit color.

Maybe brown gold?

To make your eyes look deeper.

The cream eyeshadow...

Can anyone put it on?

You have to be bold with it.

You don't usually like this.

But you're putting it on the show.

It's a setup.

Otherwise, I couldn't do it.

After putting on cream eyeshadow,

mix brown and black eyeliner

to draw from the inside to outer corners.

I'll do a gradation on the eyeliner.

Since you have pretty eyes,

I'll accentuate them today.

After the black eyeliner,

I'll use the brown eyeshadow on top.

This won't make it look too dark.

Deeper eye makeup

might help girls find love.

Their eyes would look seductive.

Yeah.

Should we do that at the end of the year?

Let's get deeper eyes and party.

So that's why you wear that makeup.

That was your look at the concert.

Can you give me eyelashes?

- Do I get fake eyelashes? / - Yeah.

Since there is a party tonight.

And since these are smoky eyes,

I won't arch the eyebrows too much.

The eyebrows.

Tell us how to use the blushers.

That's hard to do.

Diagonally, as if wrapping the face.

That gives you a shading effect.

And you look lovelier.

And brush on the chin and nose.

This color is dried rose.

That's the dried rose?

- Pretty, huh? / - Very luxurious.

I'll mix the two colors.

This is so fragrant.

Great, huh?

Like what you get for skincare.

Why did it go there?

Don't you look really different?

You have a more feminine look.

More than how you usually are.

Tada! What do you think?

My eyes look much bigger.

I'm so much different from before.

What a contrast.

I have this image that

I'm pretty even without makeup.

But because of today,

I'll always have to wear makeup.

Bye.

Now to do my hair.

Let me show you the way.

Downstairs is where you get hair done.

Here we are!

The place to style your hair!

Isn't it pretty?

Ah! This is where... Look carefully.

Does anyplace else have this?

Their food is so good.

I heard this one story.

Some idol group's female singer

was going to drop an album soon,

but enjoyed their castella every morning.

That made her actually gain weight.

So her managers banned castella.

That's what I heard.

That's how good it is.

They're all handmade like this.

- You're so pretty. / - Thank you.

A pretty patissier like this

makes you delicious castella.

That interior design is just amazing.

I love that wall design.

Books!

So many books.

Shelves of books, taller than me!

Some are interior books,

some are about hair and makeup,

and some are magazines.

Many books if you get bored.

I always style it up, so I want it down today.

Since you have dark makeup on,

let's give you slightly wavy hair.

Thin layers for a naturally wavy look?

Yeah, that's right.

Thank you.

So early in the morning.

I'm here to shoot "Seoul In Stars."

I put on darker makeup than usual.

Today's concept is visiting Seoul

and going to a party during the trip.

A special day for a special me.

That's the feel of today's makeup.

The makeup accentuates my eyes.

If you see here, they sparkle.

Sparkle, sparkle.

You don't do gradation for lips,

but fully brush on the color these days.

To make them look plump.

And for blushers,

it's the same dried rose color.

Anyway, I have sparkly makeup and hair

to liven up a natural party style.

So I got wavy hair put in.

Not all over, but thin wavy layers.

Kind of a zig-zag wavy hair.

I like this kind of style.

Like this, I'm going to a party.

But I don't have a partner to take.

Anyone who wants to go?

If you go to Yeouido later,

you can join my dinner cruise.

Anyone?

Looks like fans might come.

Then I'll stream live later

with the Han River's nightscape.

I'll show you how cold it is.

When people take trips,

many want to relieve their fatigue

with a soothing local massage.

So I came to a special massage shop.

Hello, hello.

I've been walking a lot on this trip.

My shoulders are tense and my legs hurt,

so I'd like to get a massage and relax.

We're a spa run by Korea Ginseng Corporation.

Korea Ginseng Corporation... Red ginseng!

You know it's good for you, right?

Yes, of course.

We use red ginseng to give people

face and body care at this place.

I'm excited.

Come this way.

- Do I lie down here? / - Yes.

First, the red ginseng balls.

Before the therapy,

I'll help blood circulation and ease muscles.

This feels so soothing.

There are hot stones wrapped inside.

They're made from red ginseng powder.

Feels so warm.

That's nice.

This really feels good.

I usually like more pressure,

but this feels so good.

It's like the massage chair,

with the patting on your back.

It's helping me to relax.

I wish I could get this done at home.

Yes, it's a red ginseng extract.

A drop from every hundred roots.

Yes.

How many drops am I getting?

One drop from a hundred.

Your hands must be really healthy.

They get on your hands.

Many tell me my hands look soft.

My shoulders are tense.

I'll concentrate on your shoulders.

That can help burn the fat.

Right.

I bet the elders would love this.

Many in their 40s and 50s come here.

The faint fragrance of red ginseng

makes me feel really healthy.

The oil seems richer than other types.

That's amazing.

I love it.

What's this?

Do I lie inside that?

What's this?

- It's red ginseng extract. / - Do I drink it?

No, it's for your body.

Red ginseng extract doesn't smell bitter.

It's a sweeter smell.

A very rich scent.

It's warm.

Heated to feel warm.

To help absorb this lying down...

Wow, this is amazing.

I'll get it on my body.

I want one to take home with me.

This feels great.

I love this care.

Steam comes out from below,

and it feels warm inside.

That's what this feels like.

I can feel moisture soaking up my body.

And I'm sleepy from being so warm.

Guess where I am!

Tada.

This is the Han River!

And our luxurious trip today

has a grand finale with...

I ran into her in the bathroom. She left this.

Did you argue again?

You know I'm not like that.

The Han River means doing a cruise.

In France, you ride along the Seine River.

At the Han River, you do a cruise.

A beautiful cruise with a dinner feast.

Don't you just love it?

And now that it's night,

the lighting here is so pretty.

I want to take photos! I should!

But you know what?

When I'm abroad, I always take this picture.

You don't see them as often.

The phone booth.

You might not know this, but I'm old-school.

A rainy phone booth scene

you saw in many music videos!

Hello?

First, posing to walk inside.

All right.

Should I go party now?

Party! Party! Party!

I'm off to ride the cruise.

You need to fill out this form.

You need to fill this form out.

Really? Why?

Show us your ID.

My ID? Are you checking my age?

No, it's not like that.

All right.

Hello.

You should see the bow of the cruise.

Look, that looks delicious.

Food looks good.

It smells delicious.

Hello.

Look at the bridge.

Isn't that a wonderful view?

More like a picture.

Let's take a picture with

the Hangang Bridge and the heart.

Enjoy this night view!

I'm excited to think that

I'll be going under that bridge.

This is great.

Too bad I came alone,

but I'm not lonely with you guys.

Should we go inside?

I can smell delicious food!

Let's take a look at the buffet.

Here's a salad.

There are different sashimi, salads...

There's a dessert corner here.

Cake, bread and so much more.

Tofu pockets are so good.

That looks really good.

Looks so good.

Are these for tofu pockets?

Yeah, to enjoy with udon.

You add them to your udon.

Even the tofu pockets, right?

Yes, that's right.

I should've known better.

If you need toppings...

You add the toppings.

Shrimp, shrimp! They're so big!

Looks good! They're served like this?

With the meat?

What I love to eat, sushi.

That looks good.

The best of everything.

I need to eat and have some more.

I took their tongs.

First, a scoop of udon.

Tofu pockets are so good.

Do you see this?

This is just great.

Delicious, huh?

So good.

On top of such great food,

the night view is just remarkable.

And this kind of mood...

They all add to the good taste.

This feels like the royal treatment.

A special present for me to enjoy.

And it makes me happy.

We're passing the bridge.

This is the Banpo Bridge.

You can also enjoy this place

with a great sunset.

But it's also great at night.

Hi!

The bridge welcomes us!

The fountain!

Hang on.

How can I take a pretty picture?

This is all so sudden!

What's all this?

Hang on.

Did they design all this?

Wonderful!

Look here!

So pretty!

That's so pretty!

It's a fountain show!

It's not just squirting water.

Should I stream live?

Hello, I'm at the Banpo Bridge.

At 8 p.m.,

there's a fabulous fountain show.

Awesome, right?

I'm on a Han River cruise, but I'm not cold!

I'm just taken by the fountain.

The Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain.

This isn't a short ride,

but time flew by with so much to see!

How did you enjoy it?

If you have firm skin,

you look years younger, right?

Yes, that's right.

That was a short answer.

Bye! Bye!

Throw me a beer!

For more infomation >> Seoul in-Stars | 서울 인스타 EP.5 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.11.30] - Duration: 32:41.

-------------------------------------------

琥珀色の街、上海蟹の朝 - くるり(Cover) / KMNZ LITA - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> 琥珀色の街、上海蟹の朝 - くるり(Cover) / KMNZ LITA - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

দীনি এলেম শিক্ষার গুরুত্ব || Dini alem shikkhar Gorotto || Sheikh Mukhlesur Rahman Madani - Duration: 47:12.

For more infomation >> দীনি এলেম শিক্ষার গুরুত্ব || Dini alem shikkhar Gorotto || Sheikh Mukhlesur Rahman Madani - Duration: 47:12.

-------------------------------------------

Romansyah And Azuya Surya VS Rangga -- Minecraft animation - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Romansyah And Azuya Surya VS Rangga -- Minecraft animation - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

[神州穿梭.深圳]#154 用62蚊就包場食半自助晚餐 | 49蚊自助午餐 | 深圳東門粵海酒店 海苑西餐廳 | 平有平做 - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> [神州穿梭.深圳]#154 用62蚊就包場食半自助晚餐 | 49蚊自助午餐 | 深圳東門粵海酒店 海苑西餐廳 | 平有平做 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

호떡 맛있게 먹기! 누텔라쨈, 로투스쨈, 아이스크림, 그리고 후식은 매운불냉면♬ - Duration: 12:20.

Hello! This is Hyobee.

For today, but not an early morning

woke up and went to E-mart to buy stuff.

It's to have some Hotteoks* for snacks (*Korean Pancake)

I will bake hotteoks straight away.

For how to cook,

it says cook the hotteoks

on a greased pan

without defrosting.

I didn't grease the pan, but the oil automatically comes out from the hotteoks

You don't

don't have to worry about oiling the pan. Look at it, glazing.

Baked them for five minutes.

I've finished cooking.

I've bought some stuff

to have them with hotteoks.

I will try them now!

It's hot!

I'm gonna try the basic one first.

Hotteoks are meant to be eaten hot.

Hot food are the most beautiful thing on the earth when it's served hot.

I't really good!

I'm gonna try it with jam.

Our No.1 up the list is Nutella!

It's so sweet that it's almost like firework's popping in my mouth.

At first, the taste of dark chocolate from Nutella was so strong,

but honey stepped in.

(Honey never dies)

Honey inside hotteoks backed up well

so the aftertaste is mostly honey.

They go really well together.

Chemistry score is four

out of five.

Now, I will have it with Lotus jam.

It tastes like Dalgona(sugar candy)

For this one...

I need to have it with Americano!

Somebody hand me over a cup of Americano!

This is pretty nice.

Honey hotteoks normally taste like peanuts,

so I thought Lotus jam will go well with them

and I bet you the combo is better than Nutella in terms of chemistry.

4.5 point for this guy!

next up is ice cream.

For No 3. on the list: ice cream.

Icy but hot.

Ice cream is dripping.

Biggest downside of having hotteok with ice cream

is that hotteoks are so hot that ice creams melt really quickly, making it difficult for me to eat.

(Sorry for all the mess)

Please don't melt. Wait for me.

In my mouth right now..

icy hot!

I've prepared some stuff to have them with hotteoks,

but eating plain hotteok's not bad.

It has a lot of honey inside.

My favorite combo is

Lotus jam + corn flakes.

Gonna try one more time for the best chemistry combo!

+ ice cream.

One big mouthful~!

The bottom line is

hotteoks do need any complements.

It itself is so sweet.

Rather than trying it with sweets, it might go well with refreshing complements like berries or fruits.

I feel like I've become Winnie the Pooh. Scooping honey from the pot.

Everyone try this winter snack!

Buh

Bye!

It was too greasy,

so I wanted to try spicy NaengMyun(Cold Noodle).

I've made it just now.

It looks so nice!

A bit more!

Looks so tasty!

Losing my mind!

This is it!

Wow, it's so nice!

Bit of kick

does the work!

It's so nice!

All the greasiness is gone!

Last bite is saved for spicy water cold noodle

It's so good!

Nailed it!

The soup is cold but it's too spicy.

Cold noodle ice ASMR

Here lies Hyobee

It's so good!

Whenever I have SongJu cold noodle,

I'd like to have it really spicy

and finish it with an ice cube in my mouth. It feels awesome.

The main and the sub mukbang kinda reversed.

(It was meant to be Hotteok mukbang)

I've enjoyed the meal for today!

Bye!

For more infomation >> 호떡 맛있게 먹기! 누텔라쨈, 로투스쨈, 아이스크림, 그리고 후식은 매운불냉면♬ - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Chalo Czech Republic Visa 2018 - Duration: 4:21.

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> Chalo Czech Republic Visa 2018 - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

LIFE HACKS FOR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS TO LOOK STUNNING EVERY DAY - Duration: 11:46.

LIFE HACKS FOR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS TO LOOK STUNNING EVERY DAY

For more infomation >> LIFE HACKS FOR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS TO LOOK STUNNING EVERY DAY - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Sunshine Tribute - Greensleeves | Good Day | See You Again - Duration: 9:52.

Gun

Glory

Sad Ending

when I'm done telling my long story

we will have to part ways...

Dear Joseph,

every day here in Joseon

has been peaceful for me

what is "Love"?

would you like to do it with me?

actually, I should take it back

let's do it. Love

with me

let's do it together

I'm Ae Sin of the Go family

I'm Eugene Choi, the acting consul for the American legation

it is nice to meet you

it was my pleasure meeting you

you look like you want to shoot me with one

so I must die because of "love"?

exchange of names, handshake, hug

what comes next...

I thought I was close

but I might have to go even further

one more step

into the flame

Joseph, it seems like

I'm in big trouble

will recognize each other even in the next life

they will fall in love again

they'll live the life, they failed to in this one

For more infomation >> Mr. Sunshine Tribute - Greensleeves | Good Day | See You Again - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Electronics announces to cancel US$ 4.3 bil worth of shares - Duration: 1:52.

Samsung Electronics says it will cancel more than four billion US dollars worth

of its corporate shares to boost shareholder value Canada also announced

a share buyback plan of its owner go to uni tells us more - of South

Korea's largest firms announced on Friday to cancel or buy back its own

shares to increase the shareholder value Samsung Electronics said it would cancer

around 4.3 billion US dollars worth of its shares on December 4th

the tech giant plans to retire more than four hundred forty nine million common

shares and 80 million preferred shares accounting for 7% and 9% of the total

respectively the value of the shares announced by Samsung was based on its

book value with the actual market value being worth 19 point six billion u.s.

dollars as of market closed on Thursday this comes after the company announced

in April 2017 to cancel his treasury shares in two stages and he retired

around half of the amount in May last year the most important reason for

companies to cancel Treasury stocks is to maintain or increase the value of

their shares the cancellation reduces the number of stocks which raises the

value per share for the remaining ones Hyundai Motor Company also announced

plans to buy back around 223 million u.s. dollars worth of his treasury

shares the process will begin starting next Monday and continue until February

28th the company says this move will stabilizes stock prices and increase

investor returns economic experts say these window-dressing moves often take

place near the end of the year for a reason

most companies measure soft prices at the end of the year because this is when

they report a performance of the group the stop price is to reflect how well

they manage the company Kourtney Arirang news

For more infomation >> Samsung Electronics announces to cancel US$ 4.3 bil worth of shares - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's industrial output rises in October by 6.7% on year: Statistics Korea - Duration: 2:09.

production investment and sales South Korea's three main indicators of

industrial output they all inched up in October it's the first time that's

happened in nine months 1 John 1 takes a closer look

South Korea's industrial output rebounded in October government data

showed production in all industries rose last months by 0.4 percent on an

increase in metal processing and logistics production the manufacturing

sector saw production go up by 1 percent while the service sector saw a rise of

0.3 percent compared to a year earlier industrial production surged in October

by 6.7 percent but the reason was simply that there were more working days in the

month of October industrial activity index has shot about 7 percent increase

over the last year but that's mainly because of the basement period by which

instead these are who work for the month of October you know in 2017 was 21 days

and this year it is 26 days so there's a 5 day increase although the year

meanwhile retail sales rose by two tenths of a percent on months led by

automobiles and clothing and facility investment jumped nearly 2 percent for a

second monthly gain in a row but November is shaping up to be

significantly weaker kind of ancient Korean economic you know growth has been

exported our semiconductor and type industry is showing some significant

fall and that's why we believe it's going to have a very slow economic

activity and industrial activity down the road throughout the rest of the year

because the price of semiconductors has been falling to medically for the month

of Elul in November most economic indicators improved in October but

probably not enough to turn around the overall economic cycle 1 Arirang news

For more infomation >> S. Korea's industrial output rises in October by 6.7% on year: Statistics Korea - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

PETIT MALABAR - La lune qui crache de la glace - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> PETIT MALABAR - La lune qui crache de la glace - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

S. Koreans see civil service as most desirable job: Survey - Duration: 0:38.

the most coveted line of work in South Korea is in the public sector apparently

that's according to a survey published today by local job portals haram in some

twenty six percent of respondents chose civil servant asta profession they most

desire of those and over a million 95.5% sided job security as the key reason but

in terms of the jobs respondents actually prepared and applied for fifty

percent chose the private sector due to the intense competition for civil

service positions Salomon says the survey results show how important stable

employment is to both jobseekers and those already working

For more infomation >> S. Koreans see civil service as most desirable job: Survey - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea's 2019 budget unlikely to be passed by legal deadline - Duration: 0:58.

it's looking like the National Assembly won't be able to pass next year's budget

by the legal deadline December 2nd which is this Sunday the parliaments Budget

Committee is holding last-minute deliberations on the spending plan at

worth roughly four hundred and twenty billion u.s. dollars they've still got a

long way to go with rival parties divided over the funds for job creation

and inter-korean projects as well as an expected shortfall in tax revenue the

National Assembly Act stipulates the budget committee has to finish

deliberations by November 30th which is today if not the budget plan is referred

to a plenary session in its original form unless the parties agree otherwise

the two biggest opposition parties propose holding a vote next Friday but

the ruling party rejected it saying it's far beyond the deadline for now it

appears that proposal will be reviewed by a smaller group of lawmakers

consisting of a representative from each party on the budget committee as well as

floor leaders from the three main parties over the weekend

For more infomation >> South Korea's 2019 budget unlikely to be passed by legal deadline - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

VÍDEO 4 - O SAGRADO FEMININO - ALMA MATER DEI ET HUMANI - Duration: 20:35.

For more infomation >> VÍDEO 4 - O SAGRADO FEMININO - ALMA MATER DEI ET HUMANI - Duration: 20:35.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea provides materials to N. Korea to maintain inter-Korean military communication lines - Duration: 0:33.

SOLAS provided the necessary equipment to Pyongyang for the north to properly

maintain inter-korean military communication lines in the western part

of the peninsula South Korea's Defense Ministry said Friday that copper and

fiber optic cable transmission equipment had been shipped to the north which are

necessary for the upkeep of the military lines cross-border military

communications in the western part of the peninsula had recently become

unstable due to aging equipment the ministry says stabilizing the lines will

contribute to securing and boosting inter-korean military exchanges

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét