Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Hey, kids and welcome to PDRsan's Rubbish Bin

People still ask me to play Fancy Island again

so I'm going to play it for the first time in over a year

before I play

I must warn you this game is full of jump scares(loud noises)

You probably shouldn't watch if you're easily scared and have a bad heart

also I get scared really easily

so um...

take care of your ears

Okay, let's do this

Again!?

So noisy...

This one?

a letter

I guess I should write that down

2648

now what?

Yeah, I saw that

how do I go somewhere else

I'm going to look at a tutorial site

You need to go back on your browser

How the hell are you supposed to figure that out!?

This one?

What what what?

do I put in that number?

what was it?

(That's not it!)

(That's not it!)

What am I supposed to do?

let's go back

What the hell

What!?

What's that?

What?

I have no idea

If I open the door she'll kill me

Wait a second

What does that mean?

I'm really crap at puzzle games...

an order?

I don't get it

Oh!

This

1

2

3

4

Stay away!

Did I kill her?

I killed her

Do I press the button?

I can just go?

I can go?

Got your weapon

I'm right handed so

The middle?

I know right Suga

It's locked

locked

locked

Something fell down

Clown Theater Free pass

us the password when entering

I guess I should write this dwon

Thank you

Now what?

Let me click!

what was it?

Die

and she should be dead

Thank you

I'm gonna look at the site

I have no idea

This

when am I supposed to use this

this isn't on the site

did I take the wrong route?

What is this?

What does it mean?

Can I go here?

Here?

Can't take anymore

I know soemthing's coming

I tap

If you want to see me beat this horrible game give me a thumbs up

For more infomation >> 超ビビリ vs ふぁんしーあいらんど PDRsan vs Jump Scare Island 2 - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cập Nhật Giá Mít Thái|Thương Lái Bao Giá Mít Tại Vườn|MTPL - Duration: 11:51.

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

For more infomation >> Cập Nhật Giá Mít Thái|Thương Lái Bao Giá Mít Tại Vườn|MTPL - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

SEASON FINALE - JAIME'S LIFE - Duration: 0:20.

Jaime, do you want to die?

For more infomation >> SEASON FINALE - JAIME'S LIFE - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

[VIETSUB] Cùng chơi Hitman Blood Money (Silent Assassin) - Tập 2: Curtains down - Duration: 26:20.

For more infomation >> [VIETSUB] Cùng chơi Hitman Blood Money (Silent Assassin) - Tập 2: Curtains down - Duration: 26:20.

-------------------------------------------

Dream about subtitle and two video - Duration: 0:13.

I just want to say one dream dream about two video with subtitles am talking like this

video so goodbye.

For more infomation >> Dream about subtitle and two video - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

New Bolero New Wave 2019 - The Greatest Song of Song Ca Le Hoang Linh - Duration: 40:54.

For more infomation >> New Bolero New Wave 2019 - The Greatest Song of Song Ca Le Hoang Linh - Duration: 40:54.

-------------------------------------------

Love To The End | 끝까지 사랑 EP.77 [SUB: ENG, CHN/2018.11.29] - Duration: 34:24.

My name is Yunsu.

What is your name, mister?

Yun Jeonghan.

That's my daddy's name.

Are you really my daddy?

You are, right?

- Yes. / - I got it right!

Sit over there.

You really are my daddy.

Does your grandma know you're here?

No, only my uncle knows.

I should call.

Mommy is very sick.

(Episode 77)

Gayeong, Jaedong took Yunsu to...

Yunsu...

Found out.

(Yun Jeonghan)

He asked what the name of the man

with the scar was...

And I lied that I didn't know.

He is with

his dad right now.

He's bringing him now.

Let's wait.

My gosh.

Did that little thing go there himself

to have a father-and-son reunion?

Hey, newbie. What are you doing there instead of...

What?

- Is Jeonghan in there? / - He's with...

Yunsu right now.

Oh, my god.

How? Did you bring him?

What were you thinking?

It's because I was so angry about Gayeong.

It's out of my hands now.

Mister!

My gosh. Look who's here.

Do you work here too?

Yes. Don't you need to go to kindergarten?

I'm going now.

Should I take you?

No, I'll go.

Good-bye.

Bye.

Bye.

Good-bye.

Bye, take care.

What's this?

They met?

He even came to the office?

I'll have my attorney send you the papers.

Let's process our divorce.

- Jeonghan. / - Our contract is over.

Why are you calling first thing in the morning?

What is it?

What do you want to say this time?

Should I just hang up?

Your husband was taking a guest somewhere.

He may be going home,

so I thought you should be prepared.

- A guest? / - You know Yunsu, right?

They were walking hand in hand.

Hey.

Are you going to feed me lies now?

If they aren't going to your home...

They must be going to her home.

Oh, dear. I shouldn't have called.

Hey. Hey! Sena!

Jeonghan.

Gayeong.

Can't I sit up front?

No.

Then... Can I sing?

Yes.

♪ Daddy, be strong ♪

♪ You have Yunsu ♪

♪ Daddy, be strong ♪

♪ You have Yunsu ♪

Daddy, be strong!

Does he know or not that Jeonghan is his dad?

Mommy!

Daddy's here.

Are you not sick anymore?

Of course not.

Yunsu, you need to get to kindergarten.

I'm late.

Still, you should go.

You have to hand in your homework.

What is grandma's name?

Ha Yeongok.

I'm going to write it in now.

I'll see you later.

Will you stay here until I get back?

No.

Daddy needs to go to work.

Then you'll be back after 2 months, right?

- Yes. / - Bye-bye.

Let's go.

You jerk. Because of you,

our family can't have a single day of peace!

Stop it and sit down.

You too. Sit.

Don't you dare!

The woman he's living with is causing havoc,

saying they're having an affair.

If people saw him walking out of the office

holding hands,

she'll go crazy about that as well!

It wasn't his fault this time.

Jaedong did it.

Sit down, okay? Sit.

My gosh.

I told him everything

that happened until now.

He knows what happened to you

and that you're innocent.

Even still, I'm just as angry and bitter.

If only this jerk hadn't come to our family...

I can forgive him

for everything else that happened to our family...

But our son Duyeong

I can never forgive you for that.

Dad, the person who stabbed Duyeong...

Is someone else.

What?

What do you mean?

It wasn't Choi Deokbae?

He found a witness.

Who... Who was it?

All I know for now is that he goes by Chief Baek.

I don't know his name or what he looks like.

Please stop Gayeong...

From searching for him.

It's about my brother.

It's too dangerous!

He killed a man just because he saw his face.

I swear I'll catch him.

Please stop Gayeong.

Fine.

Okay.

Gayeong, don't you dare try to hunt him down.

Want some coffee?

I do, but I had too much already.

This one is okay.

Anyway, did Yunsu

really go to Jeonghan's office?

He couldn't even hold his hand.

It was so melodramatic.

It tastes good.

Melodramatic?

It reminded me of when I first met you.

I wanted to hold your hand and hug you

but I was scared at the same time

and was timid like some idiot.

How can you compare this to dating?

I'm sure it's more heart-rending.

Anyway, it's good news.

What's wrong with you?

You threw a fit in front of me and told me not to

bring up custody over your child again.

But you send the child to him the day after?

He found out who his dad was.

His uncle took him there...

And he's back now.

So?

Are you saying you did nothing wrong?

I'm sorry for causing you concern.

I have nothing else to say.

Now that he knows who his dad is,

he'll whine all the time about wanting to see him.

Will you send him to the office every time?

Why won't you answer me?

Whatever the situation is,

I'll decide based on what's best for my son.

Everything else comes second.

I'm hanging up now.

Hello?

I'm late for work. Make it quick.

I heard that he met his son.

How did they meet?

You need to find out yourself

and explain it to me.

Hello?

Why you...

Jeonghan met Yunsu?

You're finally here.

Why were you so busy?

I heard you wanted to see me.

So, did you find anything?

Jehyeok became the chairman

and Sena is right where she was.

All that happened was Cells Beauty being gobbled up.

Gayeong looked very determined.

Why don't you help her?

I'll take care of that.

You were waiting for me to come

because of Chief Baek, correct?

Sena was the one who betrayed you...

But she wouldn't have done it herself.

That's right.

I was the one who brought him in.

I had no idea they'd stab me in the back.

I'd like you...

To catch that jerk.

I'll see what the prosecutor on your case knows,

since they met when he received the evidence.

If I bring you Chief Baek,

what will you give me in return?

I'm sure what you want is YB City...

Since it's your father's land.

Give me shares of the company that manages YB City.

You'll obtain YB Development's shares...

Turn Sena into a salaried CEO...

Then sell it...

Is that it?

I owe you anyway.

I was going to give you that much anyway.

If you bring me Chief Baek...

I'll give you another gift as well.

Just catch him first.

- Thank you. / - Sure.

- May I help you? / - I'm here about Chief Baek.

Go ahead without me.

What are you up to?

No matter how precious a tip may be,

you should find out who the person giving

to you is first.

I don't understand what you mean.

If you see Chief Baek,

let him know that Kang Sena is looking for him.

Look, wife.

Why don't we change the water?

To slightly alkaline water.

- What? / - I used to make cosmetics.

I know a lot about water.

Let's get the filter and do it right away.

What's up?

What? They're taking down the company sign?

What do you mean?

What?

All done.

Good job.

- That... / - What?

What do you think you're doing?

The acquisition hasn't been approved yet

but you're changing the sign?

They keep calling to tell us to change it.

Is our company sign that meaningless to you?

Look, you need to face reality.

Leave the rest to me!

You ruined a successful company overnight.

How are you so shameless?

You... Are you done?

Why you...

Hey!

Seriously!

Come on.

You changed the company name?

Your husband gave his all to build that company.

Even if the acquisition is approved

shouldn't you save the name, Cells Beauty,

out of respect?

It has nothing to do with you.

How does it now? My supposed sister did it.

Since when did you consider me as your sister?

Even when you didn't know I was a fake,

you had a problem with every little thing I did.

I gave up any useless hope in father.

I'll be watching with my eyes peeled

so don't try anything.

What do you plan to do?

Will you strike your fake sister?

Why? Are you interested?

Who knows as much as I do?

Then why don't you get Sena fired?

I can do that.

You may not be fired but there will be repercussions.

Right?

My child is only starting junior high.

Mr. Shin.

Don't let Hyeongi into my office anymore.

You're my assistant, so do your job, will you?

I'll just work in the warehouse.

I knew it. Shall we meet with the accountant first?

Here are my shares of Cells Beauty.

Take them as collateral

and put in the funds to make up for YB City's losses.

What can I do with them when the deal is off?

After the acquisition, they will become worthless.

Why would I take them?

I didn't tell you to keep them.

You can hand them over to Jeonghan.

He's not stupid.

He'll know what they're worth.

Don't you know

that idiot is too passionate for his own good?

It's Gayeong's family's company.

Why would he refuse?

He probably believes he can revive the company

and get its stock price back up.

True. He doesn't know we're going to steal

the scalp mask technology and mass produce it.

Give it to him. See what he does.

Call James Jang in.

Sena will give you her shares of Cells Beauty now.

This is everything Sena has.

You want me to take this as collateral?

Our chairman would never approve.

I thought you had that much pull.

We need to be precise when it comes to money.

Give me the remaining $10 million

in YB Cosmetics stock.

That's a bit much.

What do you say?

Fine, I'll do that.

The acquisition hasn't even been approved yet

but you changed the company name?

Cells Beauty's shareholders wanted that.

Don't complain to me.

I guess you got my shares.

You give up something your husband left you

this easily?

You are so cold.

My husband didn't leave me money,

he left me a child.

I heard your son came by.

I'd like to know how you felt

but I'm afraid I'm busy.

Send Chief Baek my regards.

What do you mean?

He'll call you soon.

- Songi! / - Mommy!

My baby girl.

Did you have a nice day?

I'm bored.

When is daddy coming?

I told you, daddy went far, far away.

Daddy sent grandma a gift.

Why isn't he sending me one?

He'll send you one too.

Mommy, check daddy's email.

He didn't email me.

He's too busy to email.

I'm telling you he did.

Let's go upstairs.

No! I want to go to Jaedong's.

Songi!

Want to go for a drive?

I want to go to grandma!

There she goes again. She's so stubborn.

- I want to go to grandma! / - Songi.

I'm going to grandma!

Yunsu.

Remember what you asked me...

Yesterday?

You asked what the name

of the man with the scar was.

Yes.

I'm sorry...

I lied...

And said I didn't know.

I was wrong.

Will you forgive me?

It's okay.

There's a girl named Seulgi in my class,

and her mommy and daddy got a divorce.

That's what happened to us too, right?

Yes.

I like daddy.

Yes.

Me too.

I like daddy too.

I heard you met Yunsu.

How?

I think...

He heard the adults talking and figured it out.

That poor thing. Was he hurt?

I'm not sure.

He seemed excited...

That he found me.

When I was driving him back...

He was singing.

How do you feel, mom?

I don't know either.

Some days...

I feel like it'll be over soon.

I expect Gayeong to come with him

as if nothing happened.

Then on other days...

I wonder if we'll become even worse enemies...

And never see each other again.

I feel the same.

Don't you?

Nothing is going the way I want...

And Duyeong ended up getting killed.

I never should've come back.

I keep regretting it.

It's a good thing you came back.

You saw your son.

I didn't know what to say if I met him...

And whether...

I could look him in the eye. I was really scared but...

Now that I actually met him...

I became an utter fool.

I asked Gayeong.

I said I don't expect custody

but asked for parental rights.

I'm not wrong, am I?

She said she'd think it over.

Hey, you! Stop right there!

Why you...

- Why you... / - What?

What?

Do you not realize what you did wrong?

Yunsu, did you like seeing daddy?

- Yes. / - Let's go wash up.

Let's go.

Didn't I do the right thing?

You punk.

Who are you to meddle?

Who am I?

Is this because I'm not related by blood?

Are you discriminating because I'm your

ex-wife's ex-husband's child?

Fine. I'll move out.

You punk! Why are you bringing that up now?

My gosh.

Why aren't you buying a house yet?

Let's settle this already.

Come in. You too.

Why you...

What is this?

Can't you tell? It's money.

I saved up for the move

but let's hold off for a while and start a factory.

What?

It's not the first time you went bankrupt.

- Start over. / - Didn't you see? I was kicked out.

I won't do it. I don't want to.

Let's just move.

Whatever you do with it, it's yours. Do as you wish.

You worked hard to save this.

Why would you give it to me?

Think of it as alimony then.

What? Alimony?

I always regretted and felt bad about

leaving you a long time ago when you went bankrupt.

Still, I don't think alimony is right.

I agree. I think

a wedding gift would be better.

What?

Lady Seo Misun, congratulations...

On your third marriage.

Hey!

Well... In that case...

I'm willing to accept it.

Her marriage has an option.

How long will you call him Mr. Han?

Okay.

Look. I don't need

a troublemaker son like him.

Let me bow to you, father.

I can't be as good as Duyeong...

But I'll do my best.

Before he passed away,

Duyeong said, "Yesterday."

What happened that day?

When I look back,

it's so obvious that she lied.

How did I fall for all of that?

He was clearly not from the company.

Not from the company?

They looked very serious.

I have a video of them. Look.

Have you seen him before?

Now I know

what Duyeong meant when he said, "Yesterday."

- Go on. / - He got a video...

Of Sena meeting some guy.

He had a mustache.

Gayeong, you have Duyeong's phone, right?

No. Sena has all of his possessions.

Okay. Let's talk later.

What's going on?

Why are you looking for Duyeong's phone?

Are you doing something dangerous?

I'll tell you later. Good night.

Good night.

Oh, dear.

Who killed...

My brother?

Why are you doing this?

Just answer my question!

(Private number)

- Hey. / - Sena is on the move.

Okay.

Is the punk asking here and there about me...

Yun Jeonghan?

Did you kill...

My husband?

- What do you mean? / - Was it you...

Who stabbed Han Duyeong?

You pretty much killed your husband.

Swear to the heavens that you didn't.

No. No!

Why you!

What is it?

So it's you.

The rat who killed Han Duyeong.

My pretty girl...

Brought a tail.

I... I didn't know.

Let the woman go.

Why?

She's your enemy.

I can kill her for you.

Let her go.

The one I'm after today...

Is you.

(Love to the End)

Must you catch Chief Baek?

Do you want to see Jeonghan die as well?

I think Sena is stealing Cells Beauty's technology.

Did you receive the list of employees to terminate?

Notify the employees

and notify the labor union.

How could you do that?

Your husband worked so hard to build the company.

You'll start over, right?

I'll help you. Let's look together.

What should I do with Yun Jeonghan?

Should I kill him?

For more infomation >> Love To The End | 끝까지 사랑 EP.77 [SUB: ENG, CHN/2018.11.29] - Duration: 34:24.

-------------------------------------------

Bungalowboot: Das Febomobil von KUHNLE-TOURS - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Bungalowboot: Das Febomobil von KUHNLE-TOURS - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Nayudu Gari Kutumbam HD Telugu Movie Scene | Krishnam Raju | Suman | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Nayudu Gari Kutumbam HD Telugu Movie Scene | Krishnam Raju | Suman | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

นักวิทย์ นักคิด เพื่อสังคม : ปัญญาของแผ่นดิน [by Mahidol] - Duration: 5:08.

Our country is mainly based on food preparation and agriculture,

but we don't have enough technology.

As well as the Department of Food Science of Thailand

has developed few human resources,

despite our country has high demand on this issue.

Therefore, I chose to continue my study with Food Science.

I thought that more or less, it will benefit to our country.

The Wisdom of the Land: The Series

Doing research is important for being food scientist

and it's necessary to have strong basic knowledge as well.

To study Science from the Faculty of Science, Mahidol University

created good scientific foundation

with the inspiration of doing things in the international level as well,

even though, we are Thai.

Moreover, to study in the Faculty of Science, Mahidol University

is a very important starting point for each research of mine.

and I had a chance to conduct research with US Army on foods

which they developed various kinds of food technology.

Therefore, I collected all knowledge relevant to food technology

to apply and use in Thailand.

When Bangkok suffered from flood

and it was critical with no any prior preparation,

the distribution of foods and drinks were a daily to-do-list.

Supposed we could gather helps for mass food preparation,

but we couldn't preserve those foods to be in good condition,

how's about victims' meals?

The restrictions on fresh cooking food distributed to flood's victims,

especially, the great disaster since the beginning is mass production,

secondly, it's easy to be rotten including problems of transportation.

Furthermore, it's about weight.

The more weight to transport, the more problems we have.

So, if we have safe and clean foods

and they are easy to transport with less spaces

to contain as well as good taste,

once, the victims receive helps from us, they will get relaxed

because foods can relieve starving and create happiness.

I adapted some researches which I worked in USA

to develop and enhance to be foods for disaster's victims

At that time, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Prince of Songkhla Uniersity.

was assigned to prepare emergency foods for flood victims.

I thought that my research on bread or military foods could be adapted

as well as Ajarn Soawakhon's research

on cooked rice and fried rice in retort pouch.

Therefore, we both created a team to prepare 50,000 food sets

for Friends in Need (of "PA") Volunteers Foundation, Thai Red Cross

which could help the victims in any situations they confronted.

I see that food can be "Duo Benefit"

because when we are facing flood,

we are stuck in the same place for long time.

Everyone has a sad time and home sickness.

First thing that will make them happy is to have a good meal with good taste.

This psychological issue is very important.

It's beyond survival and mental healing.

According to our researches that we did in our entire lives,

we together try to adapt, integrate and use them for Thai people's benefits.

So, it can say that no more other happiness than this.

For more infomation >> นักวิทย์ นักคิด เพื่อสังคม : ปัญญาของแผ่นดิน [by Mahidol] - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Carol Young | Changing The World | Orphan's Promise - Duration: 2:49.

Hi, I am Carol Young.

We are from Newport News, Virginia.

We have been members of Orphan's Promise for 4 years.

I've had a chance to get involved in several projects...in Africa, in Ukraine, just being

able to be part of the children's lives, being able to see their needs met.

Not only their basic needs, but children who are able to thrive in a location where they

don't have an opportunity.

Janet and I decided that we wanted to be part of that.

We wanted to see the projects in many different places, and we've used the last 4 years to

visit the different places and find the projects that really touched our hearts.

I believe that God divides talents very equally among all children in all nations, but unfortunately,

opportunity isn't divided that way.

We are given the opportunity through Orphan's Promise to give children the opportunity to

thrive, to go to schools, to have the basic needs of food, clothing, and shelter met.

Orphan's Promise is committed to see that every dollar that we give goes to the needs

of a child.

We've been able to see and been able to be a part of what our donations are doing in

Ukraine and Africa, and all over the world.

Really...commitment and integrity to do what they say they're going to do.

I completely trust them with our investment.

I feel honored and blessed just to be a part of it.

We were really drawn to Ukraine when we visited the Gypsy camps.

Serednye and Uzhgorod because of their unique situation don't have the ability to be part

of society, to go to schools.

There were just several children, smiling faces, dirty little faces, and you couldn't

get them off your mind, off your heart, and you knew the need was there, and there's just

no way that you could walk away from a child who had that need.

It's a humbling experience.

As a physician, I get a chance to treat and take care of people every day, but I have

to be honest with you, there's no feeling like being able to be a part of a child's

life.

Janet and I...it reset our motors, it resets our excitement, we talk about 'when is the

next trip?' when we get back.

It'll last for months, if not six months at a time.

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of men in some of these places, because they're in the

field working, or they're working at a distance, and to see a man or a father, particularly

the children, the little girls, cannot get their eyes off, are fixated on a man.

And it's an opportunity to sit down on the floor and play with a child, to love on a

child, just be part of their lives for the brief period that you're there, and then go

home and try to make a difference in their lives in some kind of a way.

We both feel that we're investing in eternity.

Those buildings, those schools, those training centers, those churches will be there long

after we've moved on to be with the Lord.

Those children will have a place to be fed, cared for, go to school, there's a great deal

of security in knowing that.

We've been blessed with 8 beautiful children, and to pass it on to our children, to hopefully

be able to do the same, and hoping that whoever picks this up after we have moved on will

feel the same compulsion and compassion for it.

For more infomation >> Carol Young | Changing The World | Orphan's Promise - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

LC4S Ride To Pangkor | Trip 3 Days 2 Night | Part 1 - Duration: 18:38.

For more infomation >> LC4S Ride To Pangkor | Trip 3 Days 2 Night | Part 1 - Duration: 18:38.

-------------------------------------------

TIPPY NGỒI KHÔNG YÊN KHI XEM MV MỚI CỦA CHIPU ? TIPPY REACTION Chi Pu | MỜI ANH VÀO TEAM (❤️) EM - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> TIPPY NGỒI KHÔNG YÊN KHI XEM MV MỚI CỦA CHIPU ? TIPPY REACTION Chi Pu | MỜI ANH VÀO TEAM (❤️) EM - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Привет, зима С наступающим Новым 2019 годом Proshow Producer - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Привет, зима С наступающим Новым 2019 годом Proshow Producer - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

9 CONSEJOS PARA ALARGAR LA VIDA DE TU BICICLETA |TrotaMontesMTB - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 9 CONSEJOS PARA ALARGAR LA VIDA DE TU BICICLETA |TrotaMontesMTB - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dong Hoi Super Sai Gon Escape - Minh Viet Channel - Duration: 16:39.

I like the clip please subscribe to your channel more motivation nhé

For more infomation >> Dong Hoi Super Sai Gon Escape - Minh Viet Channel - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

Maya Plays Undertale with Different Title | Deltarune #1 (Episode 12) - Duration: 14:30.

halo! my name is Maya Putri.

today i will play a game that is story based!

the title is Deltarune,

a game made by creator of Undertale,

and it says that it's made for those you have played undertale!

go let's go!

are you there?

are...we...connected?

it's so undertale

excellent

truly excellent.

now. we may begin.

okay let's begin!

why lassers?

what's this now

first, you have to make

a vessel?

it's telling me to choose a head

why's the music horror-ish?

ok, this one

choose a clothing?

oh no, torso is body

the far right always the best

choose legs

big on the right, big on the left

what's the difference

this is your body

do you accept it?

well ok i'll accept it

you have created a wonderful form.

now. let us shape its mind

so it'll be as your own

favorite food?

pain (lol)

salty then

eh, my favorite

D then

C or D?

i like C

what color do i like? red of course!

we will give them a gift

that is kindness

how do you feel about your creation?

hope

yeah

have you answered honestly?

yes.

you acknowledge the chance-

not chance-

possibility of pain,

i do

give it a name!

ayayam.

today i will make it to use the name ayayam

cause it's offline game

ayayaammmm

we call it "ayayam"

and what about the creator?

our name is

"maya"

excellent

truly excellent

maya, yes what is it?

thank you

your welcome!

thank you for your time

sure!

your answer

your beautiful creation

will now.. be.. discarded...

why?!

no one can choose who they are in this world.

your name is..

KRIS!

kris... if you do not wake up, we will be late for school!

any of you know who she is?

if you play undertale you'll know this is TORIEL

i will wait outside for you, alright?

i think it's TORIEL

so this Deltarune game is

like, a sequel to undertale maybe

so maybe if you don't know undertale, you wont understand some things

but i hope the game is easy to understand to those who don't know undertale

made by the same person

and the game's first chapter is free!

can't sleep again, okay...

a mirror!

hello kris hi kris

i'm kris too, you're kris too

hi kris hi kris

the house is.. different?

it's somewhat different

TV... don't know why it's not plugged in anymore

kris.. it is a beautiful day today, is it not?

i hope it stays this way when ASRIEL visits next week.

it's about schools!

hello! hello mr. cat!

hello mr. police~ hello mr. rabbit!

LIBARBY

TORIEL's so nice..

good bye.. bye mom..

they thought we're not coming..

we will do group project this month

well ok then,

let's go look for a partner

in front of the class, she tutors while watching anime

what was her name i forgot...

"ah kris, late again i see"

"hi kris, what's up? didja lose your pencil again?

here , you want the candy-cane one or the one with lights on it?"

that i.. need.. a partner..

hi susi..

hello susi..

"am i late?"

"ohh, n-no! you're fine!

w-we were just, uhh

choosing partner for-

next group project and,

susi, your partner is kris"

".. great"

"ok, now that everyone is here, i will write the assignment"

"uhh, has anyone seen the chalk?

this is the third time it's gone missing and

you all know i can't start class without some!"

"how about this?

if no one speaks up,

everyone gets in trouble"

and nobody cares..

poor guy..

"anyone...? please?"

"oh there might be that-

stock in supply closet...

susi and i will-"

oh ok ok,

"susi, since you came in last, why-

why don't you take them for me"

"...whatever"

she's angry

"kris, can you go with her and make sure she uhh...

actually gets it and stays out of trouble...?"

thank Kris! see you later!

ok, great.

gosh..

ok ma'am i'll leave

pray for me!!

she ate the chalk!

"kris, i didn't see you-

i didn't see you there.

hey, you didn't see anything just now, did you?"

"... you can't even say?"

oh no..

no no no no

"hey,

let me tell you a secret."

"quiet people piss me off."

susi!!

"you think just cause you didn't say anything...

i can't tell exactly what you're thinking?"

"it's OVER! i caught susi eating all the chalk!

it's her last chance, she'll finally be expelled!"

haha, come on kris, don't

don't act shocked..

you know it's true.

everyone's waiting for it.

everyone wants it.

so, congrats kris"

"but, let me tell you one more thing

one little thing"

oh.... nope....

"seems like a waste to get expelled just for having a snack

"so kris..

why don't i just get expelled for some real carnage?"

"kris, how do you feel..

about losing your face?"

oh gosh...

"kris, you've got a good mother.

it's be a shame to make her bury her child.

alright, let's get this over with.

we'll get more chalk. mosey back to class. and then, kris

you'll do our project."

wat

i didn't press anything and it's said yes for me!

"your choices don't matter.

let's go."

"well, here's the closet

"hey kris, is it me, or is it REALLY dark in there?"

it's only our imagination

"what's the holdup, kris? are you gonna go in or what?"

"fine! if you're gonna be a-"

"we'll both go in at the same time!"

o-ok.

"see! why are you so scared? there's nothing in here but old papers"

i think it's deeper..

"uhh, kind of big for a closet,

you'd think we'd have reached the end by now.."

"uh kris, i think this closet is broken...

there's no walls..

well we did our best

if alphys still wants chalk, she can get it herself"

wait wait i'm not here to play horror games

"let us out!! let us out!!"

the floor is shaking

we're falling!!

oh nice art.

huh? are we playing as another person?

what's happening?

a save point!

maya!

i'm maya now!

oh gosh

what's that?

byebye

they're waving at me

ok, do we go down?

what's that?

gosh..

ok, i made it fullscreen

"in this land, only eyes blinded by darkness can see the way.."

eyes...

oh! maybe we should make them dark

ok!

susi!!

"hey! back off! come any closer and i'll..!!"

"kris! don't scare me like that, dummy"

"unless you want to get... clocked in the face"

"well ok, let's just get out of here"

"but where is here anyway?"

"you made us lost in here, you got to get us out of here"

"lead the way, kris"

ok, let's go~

we're too fast

susi!! don't go!!

susi... do you want to go with kris or not

"kris, someone is waving at us there.

do you know what he want from us?"

"run kris!!"

music's just like old RPGs, i love it

"kris, down here!"

yay.. nothing hit me

where are we..?

"oh you're not dead, great"

"do you have any idea where we are?"

i don't know

"oh i see you don't know too"

is there anyone inside the buildings?

question mark

do we even have any money?

nope.

to the inn maybe so we might be able to save the game

no one's inside

it's locked..

i think no one is here

a save point!!

ok, let's end here!

give me your opinions,

so i know you want me to continue playing or not..

see you again, byebyee!

For more infomation >> Maya Plays Undertale with Different Title | Deltarune #1 (Episode 12) - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

Ozzy Man Reviews: Destination F Compilation (Volume 7) - Duration: 4:52.

This boat is getting absolutely fed up with its job

and it decides to take its anger out on a crane.

The humans down here

are getting the fuck outta dodge.

Smart move.

You wouldn't stand between two Transformers

when they're having a fight.

So yeah nah

you wouldn't stand between these two dickheads either.

The crane is looking like it's gonna go down

Yes, it does.

One punch, knockout!

And there is fire.

I'd say fire qualifies as a gateway to

Destination Fucked.

The boat is like "see ya wouldn't wanna be ya."

Sneaky bastard.

Speaking of fire,

this guy is worried about

the size of his flame.

He tries to pump it up and make it bigger,

but it explodes all over the place.

he needed to be happy with what he had.

You don't wanna mess with ya flame too much.

Now I don't have a Degree in Good Ideas,

but I'm quite sure that even with an untrained eye

this is not a good idea.

In fact, I'd argue

it's an outright fair dinkum fucken shit idea.

I'm sitting here waiting for this to go wrong.

Here we go, Oh Gee!

What a surprise.

I'm thoroughly surprised

that this mammal has a concussion.

Yeah nah, that was more predictable

than the conclusion of Titanic.

Here's a couple of fellas

running next to their mate

in a tyre.

(Laughing) That's fun.

The tyre doesn't come with a steering wheel tho,

so it goes off-road.

It goes, like, really, really OFF road.

This is the longest journey

to Destination Fucked

I've ever seen.

He's going into the abyss.

He's gone.

It's not a magic trick.

That wanker just rolled off into the bloody jungle.

No, no, not the ocean.

Don't provoke the ocean.

Fuck meeeee.

Don't provoke oceans, or jungles,

or bloody couches.

Ok, no, he's all right.

He's okay.

It would be funny

if the guy who vanished into the jungle

rolled by.

Here's a sheila in undies.

And a beanie.

Credit to the beanie for keeping her warm.

Aw she took it off.

Here comes a big splash!

No!

Her ankles and butt cheeks are now part

of the Destination Fucked population.

You should always deep your toes in first

boys and girls.

That's today's lesson.

This is worse than the tyre idea.

Aw it kinda looks like fun.

Actually, no it doesn't.

Nah!

The fun ended way before it had a chance to begin.

There's nothing like a good old rope swing

to bring ya back down to Earth.

Literally,

back down

to Earth.

BAM!

Destination Fucked Gravity Edition.

There's a sheila drinking beer.

And hitting herself.

She tries to be Tony Hawk.

She fails hard.

She lays there for a while.

Here's a kid pulling the finger.

To the right, you'll notice fire

aaaand there's a fat pig.

Okey dokey

If someone could write about this

being the new definition

of Destination Fucked

on Urban Dictionary

that would be great.

It's potato quality

but that guy is getting out of the tyre

down there.

Crikey,

some people get lucky, don't they?

For more infomation >> Ozzy Man Reviews: Destination F Compilation (Volume 7) - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG SUB)Hidden Camera!! Watching Reactions To Entirely Different Me - Duration: 8:50.

hi guys, and my Ryunas

It's Kyung-Ah from Ryu's Penna :D (Fashion Youtuber traveling life)

You might've been surprised since I don't have any make up (+ lip gloss for my dry lips)

I'm in this way, since I have to do makeup now

Today's makeup will be entirely different to my usual style

And also, my styling will be so

let's see how my BF reacts!

I put on fancy makeup usually

And also, I wear fancy or cute style clothes with a bit sexiness (you'll know if you've seen my clips or Instagram)

Today will be cuter and girly than usual

I'll make that look and go on a date!

Shall I start changing now?

First, I chose lenses that aren't that fancy

I'll put in these

They don't show out much at ull

Since this clip isn't a makeup tutorial,

I'll speed up with the makeup

I use these two concealers, daily

girly makeup might be done earlier!

And the cushion I use is this one!

I'm using this for the third time, and it's just passable

It's not as much as 'wow! this is the best!'

Just passable!

Because of the lip gloss for my dry lips, it's hard to put my cushion on

I'll have some whitening tone up cream to match my face and neck's tone!

Actually, I'm using the one that I just have, but it's not that good LOL (There's nothing for recommending LOL)

If there's something you guys recommend, comment me

But, putting lip makeup on with my lip gloss on doesn't look like a good idea

So, I'll do them later

I'll do the shedding now!

I'll just shed it like I do usually

Not to strong!

The highlighter is the same one I use

Just tap between the nose and brow!

Actually, my makeup's boldness comes from the shadow and eyeline, so it's the same until now

I'll erase the lip gloss a bit

I should've done it earlier

It's done

Do I look cleaner?

I'll use this shadow

I'll just

Use the nude tone or gold tone a bit

Not the fancy colors!

Even too much of this will look the same with my daily makeup, so I'll only do it a little bit

Just a small point for my front hair!

why do I look like I don't have any makeup on?

will it be a bad idea for more makeup?

I don't think I can do some more

If I do more, it'll look the same as my usual makeup, so, I'll finish my shadow with the brown one

I used this well ago

I don't use it often these days

I'll use the brown shadow now

Just a bit one my eyelids and the triangle zone

whey do I look like I'm in no makeup?

It might be the awkward feeling LOL

I used this color right ago, and I'll use a darker one now like an eye line

I'll just fill the mucosa with the eyeline today

Now mascara, eyebrow, and some lips and I'll be done!

I have far to go…LOL

Eyelash curling!

I do the mascara on the under too, but I'll just do it over today

If I do it all, it gets far from cute

The mascara is done~

Only eyelines for the mucosa!

It's been a long time since my last weak makeup

Fill it carefully!

wow, I look really different

It looks like no makeup (in my eye)

Now the brow!

Since I'm really bad with drawing brows, I'll just do it quickly

Now lips!

Just paste it inside

And blend it with my hand

Rub what's left on your cheeks

Since it's not that strong, though

well, makeup is done now

Earrings are also different to the fancy ones I have on usually

And since this is a unique point of my hair

I'll change the direction to hide It

I'm done with cute and girly makeup!

how Is it?

Isn't my image really different than usual?

while I see my face

I'm thinking that I look like no makeup

Although it's prettier than no makeup

But, it feel unfinished

It feels like I have something left to do. LOL

But, It's today's concept

Aren't these clothes cute?

I chose some cute and girly clothes

I'll go at the café first

I'll go and set up the camera and go to the bathroom, and I'll appear after my BF comes

I really want to know how he reacts

It's the first time showing this kind of makeup

Shall we go?

I'm at the café now

we're going to sit there

I'll film my bf's face and reaction

Let's see how boyfriends react to girlfriend's cute feel! (Entirely different style than usual!)

Bf arrived!

Close your legs..please..LOL

he saw the camera?…

Seeing around

Ta da~ LOL

Isn't something different about me?

Tae-Kyung : why are you leaving your camera there

Toilet time!

T : what if someone steals that (getting scolded…)

I just went to the bathroom,.

Anyways, isn't something different about me?

T : is today a special day?

why?

T : the style is different today!

how is it different?

Is it better? (Tell me more!)

T : you look sick

LOL just looking weak? without girly?

T : is today's concept girly and cuty?...

It's right!

But I look sick?…

T : yeah, you look like you were sick for some time

T : right, your makeup is softer

Right

T : your clothes are more girly…

T : but In this weather?

Definitely, I brought an outer LOL

T : is today an anniversary I forgot? (he's starting to get nervous LOL)

No, but

we've met each other for over 2 years

And I did almost the same makeup

And I always wore similar styles

So! I just tried makeup and styling new

I even changed my lenses, how is it?

T : you look gentle (Too dry…)

I'm shooting your reaction now!

Aren't you too dry?

T : I know! I wondered what you're doing leaving your camera there

T : why are you trying so hard, you're always pretty (Suddenly he became a lover)

T : you don't need to do so

I woke up early in the morning and did my makeup and I prepared for this clip…

And it was no use…

So sad…

hey Mr. boyfriend

T : the coffee's nice

LOL he's turning the subject around

please!

your reaction is so boring

T : you're bad with acting

But, this isn't a prank, or a hidden camera that needs acting! I just needed to show you a different me

It doesn't need acting!

T : aha…

So, any words about me today?

T : do you need any words?

T : just pretty

So… is it better than usual?

Or do you want me to try this sometimes?

T : as you wish~ (Sigh….)

Aren't you having no interest to me? LOL

T : I'm always interested in you

Really…

T : I even like your face without makeup

well guys, since my BF isn't telling me, tell your opinions to me

Comment me about which makeup is better

Thanks to my BF's boring reaction, this clip has ended really early, considering the preparing time

I think my boyfriend is funny about my reaction.

I'm still mad

well guys

This is the end of this clip

If it was fun or useful

Likes and subscribes please (Instagram @cornu_ryu)

See ya next time

Bye!

T : we'll come back with a cockroach hidden camera! (I'll kill you if you do)

For more infomation >> (ENG SUB)Hidden Camera!! Watching Reactions To Entirely Different Me - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Hearthstone Funny Plays 230 - Duration: 12:06.

(Amazing sound effects)

vilespine

from here

play vilespine here

and we ok

ughm... without vilespine... fine

so we play this

this

this

FUCK! I'M SO FUCKING HATE THIS GAME!!!

what? he attacked...

what?..

he's got no minions?!

he's got 16 cards in his deck and no any minion?!

yeah, this hand is not good

ah, Kathrena...

oh that's dirty

see!

fuck!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét