Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Hello again Infonauta, welcome or welcome to a new installment of your YouTube channel Infoductiva ...

this time I bring you a video complement for your Kodi

which is mainly focused on live or premium television channels from both Spain and Portugal

it really is a content

sports, entertainment or cartoons and television channels that you can not miss and you have to share with yours

interesting, right?

We begin ...

Well the first thing we have to do is come to the gear ...

to the file explorer ...

click on add source and click on none ...

here you put the address that I leave in the description of this video and click on OK ...

down here you can put another name but I'm going to leave you

by default the name it brings ...

the folder itself ... click OK ...

I'm going back ...

we enter addons ...

we entered the package in the upper left corner ...

click on install from a zip file ...

we select the source that we just added

and we enter the folder or directory addons of video ...

once here we go down

to locate

this one that we have here ... IbériKa

We click on it and wait for the sign to appear indicating that it has already been installed correctly ...

Remember to be patient in this step ...

as you see they are installed

other dependencies that may need input

in principle as I am in a version 18 of Kodi Leia beta 5 that I already explained how to install from scratch

if you are in a version 17 ...

you see I have it installed ... basically we need ...

install the URL dependencies Resolve

Xbmc.Python, Meta handler and T0mm0.common

and apart you'll have to have installed the F4mTester although I recommend that you first install

the F4mProxy and then the F4mTester as explained in some previous video

Well, that's it, I have it installed

so I'm going to go to video addons

and how do you see ... I'm going to change the visualization so you can see the icon

as you see here is ... this is ...

I'm going to give it a secondary button or keep pressing so you can see that it has no adjustments ... I also recommend it if you're in a version 17

that you have installed the InputStream Adaptive because it is a good habit to have RTMP Input and the InputStream ... in agreement?

well I'm going to click on it so you can see

what content this video add-on that basically is dedicated to us offers

to live television in Spain and Portugal

as you see here there are a few comments

it's updated

Yesterday, as you see here, it tells us what I told you before and basically to enter

we will have to enter by clicking here ... remember that they have a telegram group ... it is highly recommended

the one that you put in that group of telegram since if you have any doubt or problem

with the add-on you can appeal

directly to message you with the creators of it

Well, I'm going to start here ...

how you see gives us two possibilities ... Spain or Portugal

all right?

If we enter Portugal simply to have an idea, we have it divided into national television

sports, entertainment, cartoons

and more channels

and the same happens in Spain

as you watch national television, sports, entertainment, cartoons and more channels

I'm going to take a look over

so you can see that we have 212 channels

all right? are the conventional television channels ... okay? I recommend you take a look

they are practically all the channels

I usually ask ...

if we go into sports, practically the same happens

as you see we have 33 channels

of sports that encompass

everything you ask

all right? highly recommended

It is a material that is very important

share since you're going to make many of your friends happy ...

how do you see entertainment ... cartoon

where we have the 7 channels

cartoon and

more channels

which offers us another 23 channels

well, as you see, there is no waste

I recommend that you use it, that you try it

that you share it, that you leave your comment and your opinion about it ...

Well that's it...

thank you very much for sharing my videos on your social networks ...

thank you for subscribing and for giving the notification bell ... thank you very much for your

comments and for your Likes ... see you in a new installment of your YouTube channel

Infoductive ... See you soon Infonaut ...

For more infomation >> Iberika en tu Kodi - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

BİZİM HİKAYE 50. BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> BİZİM HİKAYE 50. BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Conan Visits Conan Town In Japan - Duration: 4:23.

Okay, a little bit of a problem.

We went to the wrong airport.

And now we're all jumping in five different cabs

and rushing to Conan Town.

Be there soon.

Very nice to meet you.

It's an honor.

Honor.

Hi, how are you?

This is the Bill Nye of Japan.

Very good.

During the Bush to the Clinton.

Oh, Bush to Clinton.

Yes.

You know, in America, we eventually let go of the hand.

Eventually.

You can let go at any,

it's your call.

You have.

He has a vice-like grip, and he won't...

I'm the mayor?

Yes.

I have a sash for you.

You are now Miss Iowa.

Because I am mayor for the day,

I would like to make him Conan for the day.

It's a good fit.

Excuse me?

Yes, I want to cash this check.

Tell him it's for three trillion yen.

Yes, so I would like to cash this.

No, no.

No.

No.

I'll get you all.

I'll be back.

In a triumph of international cooperation,

the burgers came from Australia.

Courtesy of the Aussie Beef Guys.

That's all I can do in Japanese.

I traveled 6,000 miles to be here.

The mayor only traveled 25 meters.

We gather here today to agree that I am the real,

original Conan.

You have been worshiping a false god.

But I forgive you.

The mayor's hand is on my bottom.

(audience laughing)

And he's not moving it.

For more infomation >> Conan Visits Conan Town In Japan - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

AVLU 23.BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> AVLU 23.BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Conan & Jordan Share A Kaiseki Meal - Duration: 7:13.

This is pretty cool.

We are at an restaurant called Jisaku,

and we are about to enjoy a ceremonial meal

called a kaiseki

Yeah. Isn't that what I said?

Yes, it is, I reinforced what you said.

Okay, you look lovely. Thank you.

The high priest of meaningless conversation.

Arigato.

I understand that you just learned

the word arigato,

but it is not applicable for every situation.

It is to say thank you--

I was thanking her for coming into the room.

Right. So.

What's wrong with that? Well, contextually--

Thank you is never wrong.

(speaks Japanese), Iowa.

Iowa is a state that is not relevant here.

Ohayou is what I wanted to say.

Uh-huh.

What's ohayou?

That would be hello in the morning.

I said Iowa 'cause I thought that was me saying hello.

Right. And that was not me

trying to be funny. You made a mistake.

You were incorrect.

Well, I do applaud the effort.

She is moments away from drowning herself

in the koi pond rather than hear one second more

of this babble, ooh.

What is that?

Just sit.

You work for me.

You don't have to constantly speak.

This from you, the man who turns the slightest answer

to a question into a Russian novel.

Sorry for my friend.

Yeah, right.

International language.

What are you doin'?

You're a pervert.

That's the same face you make

when you're smelling a lady's shoe.

Let's just remember that every aspect of Japanese culture

is influenced in some part by the Shinto beliefs

that the gods, the Kami, are everywhere.

They are in every object, and they flow through us.

The Shinto is everywhere, in us, as well.

I think you're full of Shinto.

If you pass me your glass, I will honor you

by filling your sake glass.

Oh, you fill mine? And you can choose--

And then, I can-- Whether you want

to do the same, return the honor for me.

And no.

That is good soup. A probiotic soup like miso

will fortify your intestinal flora,

improve both your digestion,

but also your overall health and immunity.

Really? Yeah.

That's funny 'cause I find you hard to stomach.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

Now, some of these dishes were--

Yes, you are right to laugh, I am very funny.

Yes, genius. She knows what you want

to see, and she gives it to you.

She is laughing for real. No, she honors you.

She can tell that I'm being funny.

No. She is not humoring me.

There is nothing-- She's laughing

because I am a naturally-- I understand you,

and I don't think you're funny right now.

I doubt that she thinks you're funny.

What is funny about you?

And I'm sure this nice waitress,

while she may not understand what we say,

assumes that I'm the one in power here.

Why do you think she thinks--

Because I understand this culture, and we resonate.

Like a window pane upon hearing a certain frequency

vibrating back and forth, she and I are resonating.

You think you're resonating with her.

Yes. I'm the one

that makes her laugh every time.

You are the fly banging against the window.

I'm the one she likes. She likes you

because you're a jester. I'm the one

she will eventually marry.

Oops, that's awkward.

Could you pour me some more? Yes.

I honor you, and you can choose whether you want

to do the same for me. Glass, please.

And no.

My question for you is, Jordan.

Yeah. In addition to Italy,

you've had a long obsession with Japan.

When did that begin for you?

My fascination with Japanese culture began

with the Karate Kid Part II.

Now, that movie was shot and took place in Okinawa,

which is a southern part of Japan.

Mhm. And well, Daniel was staying

in a ryokan, which is a--

Daniel? Oh yeah, Daniel-san.

Played by Ralph Macchio, which is actually the Italian way

pronounced Macchio, but I believe he pronounces it Macchio,

and I'll respect his decision.

So Jordan, let's recap. Yeah.

Your entire fascination with Japan.

Mhm. Stems from the fact

that you saw Karate Kid 2. Yeah.

And that it was filmed in, where?

Okinawa. Okinawa.

I have a message here for you, please press play.

And hold that out to the camera as you watch it.

Hi, Conan, it's me, Ralph Macchio.

Listen, I'm sorry to interrupt.

I just wanted tell that Jordan guy that all the scenes

in Karate Kid Part II that was supposed to be Japan

were actually shot in Hawaii.

Oh, and Jordan, those weren't real dinosaurs

in Jurassic Park.

Sayonara.

It was Hawaii.

Thank you, Ralph Macchio.

You fraud. I understand

that movies are make believe. You fraud.

I think right now you're in shock.

Yes, I am in shock. And you're gonna try

and talk yourself out of it.

No, no, I'm in shock.

Your childhood hero just came out of my phone.

Yeah. And took a shit

into your mouth. I am shocked

that you had our talent booker reach out

to his publicist, you have the connections.

Yeah, I can get to Ralph Macchio.

Yeah, yes, you can. You, sir, are a fool.

I do not know where Ralph Macchio shot the Karate Kid 2.

It's Macchio! Because I'm a fool.

It's Macchio! I am a fool for not knowing

where that movie was shot. It's Macchio!

It's Macchio. Macchio!

And I could get to him if I wanted to.

It's Macchio. Do you understand?

Oh yeah, oh great. I can get to Macchio.

Listen to you, right now,

you sound like an insane stalker.

We have footage of you

with your eyes as wide as an owl saying,

"I could get to Macchio, I can get to him!"

I can get to Macchio, I can get to Macchio.

I can get to Macchio.

For more infomation >> Conan & Jordan Share A Kaiseki Meal - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Navigator: A Medieval Odyssey (1988): 37:57 - 38:17 - Duration: 0:21.

Oh Christ! Bloody Eric!

The bastard never even stopped.

What's all this then? Hare bloody Krishna?

They look like they've been in the bush for a while.

The kid's alright.

For more infomation >> The Navigator: A Medieval Odyssey (1988): 37:57 - 38:17 - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

$0 To 7-Figure Digital Marketing Agency In 2019 - Step-by-Step - Duration: 29:27.

In this video I'm going to break down how you can start and grow a seven-figure social media marketing agency

so if you guys are looking to start one completely from scratch from ground zero or if you already have a

Digital marketing agency and you're looking to scale it up to the next level

I'm gonna break down three core strategies and tips as far as client acquisition goes and then I'm also gonna break down

what the team structure looks like

because I think those are the two most important things when you're going through and building out a

Social media marketing agency as far as running ads for clients. It's really not that difficult

the tougher thing is really that team structure and

how to actually acquire those clients at every stage of your business's

lifecycle and if you guys stick with me here to the end of this video

I'll break down

exactly how I grew my marketing agency from zero to over a hundred and fifty thousand dollars per month and

This year. We actually even hit two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars in just one single month

And so I'll break down the exact structure as far as client

acquisition at each point in the lifecycle of your business as well as that team growth and

also because at the very beginning when you start this

It's gonna highly revolve around you you're gonna have to do the sales the fulfillment every single part of the business

You're gonna be wearing multiple hats and then I want to show you guys how you can actually transition yourself out of the business

Potentially one day now. I personally I could work literally the 4-hour workweek like Tim Ferriss says

But I don't want to because one I enjoy what I'm doing

And we're also building something a lot bigger than just a marketing agency

We're building a full-on real estate marketing lead generation CRM software. So let me break down

I've got this whiteboard out here where it's just kind of like with a white sheet of paper I guess and

So we'll break down every single step. So first and foremost guys at first you're gonna be starting out is just a solo entrepreneur

Okay, so we'll draw a little stick figure here

so this is just you and

like we talked about guys you're going to be doing literally every piece of the business the client acquisition the sales the

fulfillment and

The thing is is if you're starting a digital marketing agency

You have to learn to get sales nailed down. I'm one that I absolutely hate sales. I don't love it

I was actually listening to a grant cardone YouTube video the other day

As I was kind of doing some other things and he was talking about how he doesn't even like sales and you think of him

As kind of the sales guys, but he knows that sales have to happen in order for his business to actually run. So

With this whole model everything we're gonna break down

you just have to kind of get that into your head where you're going to become the sales person and

Down here is step three

We're going to show you guys how you can actually leverage out the sales but at no point, can you start out thinking?

Oh, I'm just gonna leverage out the sales

You have to become the sales person or else this is all gonna crumble right before your eyes

So first you're going to be this solo entrepreneur right here starting your marketing agency

And the first thing we need to do before we even acquire clients is we need to pick a niche now

I know this sounds like super routine and just everyone says ah, you know pick a niche and then scale from there

But it's a hundred percent accurate a few years ago when I was first starting my own digital marketing agency

I was basically all things to all people. I was like, you know, you're a real citizen. Yes. I'll work with you

You're an insurance agent of course dead tennis the chiropractor basically because I felt like I just needed money

and so I was gonna I was willing to take on any and every single client and because I served everyone I

Didn't serve anyone right and that's when my business was really struggling

And it wasn't until I saw some really good results in the real estate

Agent the residential real estate agent market and I said, you know what?

I'm just gonna focus on this and I'm gonna say no to other every other opportunity every other industry

And just do residential real estate that I finally saw my business start to really grow and really scale within 90 days

I went from basically zero

to

$25,000 in just 90 days and that's because a big part of this is going through and leveraging past

Testimonials and past case studies, which we're gonna get to here in just a second

But the first thing and also I know most of YouTube videos you don't really need to do this

but I highly recommend getting out a pen and

paper and kind of breaking this things these things down because

I'm literally going to show you guys step by step everything you need to do what the business looks like from

What the team looks like the client acquisition?

so get out a pen and a pad of paper if you're serious about this and

Take some of these notes so that you can refer back to is your kind of make making your plans or the next several months

Of how to grow taking a look at where you're at in each step of this process and then going from there

Okay

So once you have the snitch nailed down

what you want to do is you want to leverage because obviously at this point we haven't really probably made any money and so

We don't really have a lot of money to go through and invest in advertising to acquire clients

So what we're gonna do is we're gonna leverage

Facebook

We're gonna leverage LinkedIn and then also we're gonna do like let's say we'll save events

And what I mean by events, that's not going to these big events and paying all this money

This is more like social events

Right or little networking events in your community in your area where you can go through and connect with different people

That are going to be your potential clients

So what I'm what I'm saying by Facebook and LinkedIn you're gonna make an initial post and you're gonna say something like hey

I am helping real estate agents go through and generate more leads or whatever niche market

You're going to go through and service, but I highly recommend real estate agents

And the reason why is because one every single person knows a real estate agent

You're either related to one or you got a friend that's one and if for some reason you're thinking well

I don't know any

well

You definitely have a friend or a family member that know somebody so

as far as working your warm market this you're definitely going to be able to find a real estate agent that that you know,

and you can actually go through and start running ads for so basically you're gonna go to

Facebook and LinkedIn and just make a you know post on your personal profile and say hey

Look, I'm starting a digital marketing agency and I'm gonna help real estate agents generate more lead

I'm looking for a few clients just to give it a trial run you don't have to pay me whatsoever

So you're not going to be receiving money for probably the first 7 to 14 days

I don't really want to make a trial to go for a full 30 days because that's a long time and you're gonna be

Suffering from now if you're working with let's say five clients for 30 days and you're not making any money

It's not going to be any fun

so you only want to do it for seven to 14 days and

they're gonna pay a hundred percent of the ad spend and a lot of people I've actually made a video very similar to this of

How to go through and start from going from zero to ten thousand dollars per month this one

I'm gonna show you guys how you can get to one hundred thousand dollars per month and beyond that but a lot of people in

That video they said well, you know who pays for the ads spin and all that stuff in a trial

You don't want to be paying for the ad spend

There's nothing that could be taking your business worse than you paying for that ad spend

So you're gonna bring them on it's a hundred percent free client

They're gonna pay for the ad spend you're gonna get access to their ads account

Which really isn't that hard to go through and get access to their ads account and then they have their credit card on file

So you're not footing any bill here and then from these posts right here on Facebook and LinkedIn

Usually you can get a few people that are reaching out to you

Messaging you or at least now your friends know and so they'd be like, oh they might tag a friend

that's a real estate agent or you know, even if you're in the dental market or

chiropractic market

Whatever market you're in

They'll tag people that they know and that's why I highly recommend the real estate niche just because there's so many people

That are real estate agents and so many people know real estate agents if you're watching this like well Jason

Why would you say this because won't I be competing with you?

Yeah

You will be competing me with me. But like the reality is there's over two million real estate agents in the United States alone

So I've got the mentality guys that there's definitely enough to go around

like each one of us can have a thousand real estate agents and there's still be

well over a million people to go through and service so

That that's a big thing right there

and also a lot of times real estate agents or business owners just in general they want to work with somebody that is

Local to their market somebody that they can talk to maybe they know they can meet with in person

And so like obviously I can't meet with every one of my clients in person, but that's obviously not my model

But that's where you know like as far as like competition and you know

Oh, well, like would I be competing? And would that be bad for your business? It really doesn't matter there

Okay, so we're gonna go through we're gonna post on Facebook LinkedIn and then if we're going to any like parties or networking events

Or anything like that

So when we're at these parties we were wanting to keep it simple a lot of times when people talk about their business

They go through and they talk about it for two minutes long

Sometimes I can say hey, what do you do?

They talk about it for two minutes at the end of it. The person's for sure zoned out

They don't they're not listen to you at all and to their ask themselves

What does that person really do? And so what we want to do is just say something like hey

My name is Jason Wardrop and I help real estate agents generate leads and then if they said oh

I know usually what happens when I say that is it like oh I've got a buddy

That is a real stage and I should connect you to that happens almost every single time

I tell people that so it's very simple. Hey, my name is Jason Wardrop

Okay, so state your name they say I help so I helped blank. So if it's real estate agents dentists chiropractors

Whatever business it is I help real estate agents. And then what do you help them do?

Generate leads grow their business, you know set more appointments. So I say generate and qualify leads

Because a lot of times especially when I'm talking to a real estate agent like, okay

Well anyone can generate leads, but I want qualified leads. So I kind of like throw that in there so very

Simply put you talk to people at events. Maybe they're not a real estate agent

But usually they know a real estate agent and guys

I'm just using real estate agents as an example of starting your marketing agency

You don't have to go through and start in this specific industry, but that's where that's the industry. I'm in

I love it, and it's very profitable

But obviously there's other markets you can go through and maybe if you've already started your marketing agency

You can continue in that niche as well. Okay?

So once we go through and we're all by yourself, we're posting on these different networks, and we're attending events

We're getting some of our first clients at this point. We want to get to about five to ten paying customers

Okay. So after the 7 to 14 day trial you should be getting some decent results and from those results

These people are turning into actual paying customers

Now, what do we charge these people at first? Okay

Well after the first 7 to 14 days, you can charge what you feel comfortable with

But I want to charge anything less than $500 per month

I would shoot for more than 1000 to 1500 dollars per month, but sometimes if your skills not fully there

and you don't feel confident charging your friends or family or anything like that a thousand of

$1500 per month then maybe you're in the 500 to $750 range for these first couple of clients

But then as we move on and when you gain more skills

we're gonna increase the amount that we're actually charging people to a thousand of 1,500 because if you think about it, if

You're working. Let's say with real estate agents or with dentists or whatever it is

You got to think about how much they're gonna make once a closed deal goes through

Okay

So a dentist when they acquire a new patient, how much can they potentially make over the lifespan of that patient?

And so based off of that how much are they willing to go through?

And invest into marketing advertising to acquire that new client the same thing with real stages

The average real estate agent makes five to fifteen thousand dollars per closed transaction

And so if they're making five to fifteen thousand dollars and they're paying you 1,000 to 1,500 a month plus ad spend

You know

If you're getting one new closed deal for them every single month and you're if they're paying you let's say fifteen hundred bucks

And you're bringing in

$5,000 or $10,000 or even more?

It's totally worth it for them and they're gonna be totally wanted to stick with you and continue doing business. Okay?

So for these first couple maybe it's a little bit lower in that five hundred seven hundred fifty dollar range

but once we go through and get our first couple of clients you want to obviously continue posting on Facebook and LinkedIn and

Talking to people at events

So we don't want to stop this because that's a great organic way to grow our business

And once we actually start seeing results

Those are some of the posts I loved making on Facebook and LinkedIn

about a case study or success story and that can easily bring in a lot more business and if we're doing these like let's say

Once a month you're able to just organically naturally have that growth there

Okay, so step number two. Once you have these first couple of clients, we're gonna go to

What is called a case study so we'll just put CS

video

All right

So what this is is we're gonna start running a little bit of advertising

Dollars because the idea is we've we've got some clients who are making some money

But we're gonna invest that money back into the business in to advertise to acquire new clients now

We don't have to spend a lot of money could be five to ten dollars per day

But the way this looks right here is we're gonna have a lead magnet

That we're gonna say hey get this case study of how this real estate agent

Did whatever right so it could be a real stage

It could be a dentist could be whatever

but they're gonna opt in to go through and see this case study this value video if you want to call it and

Then on this next page you are going to have let me just draw this out really quick

You're gonna have this video talking about what you've done for these real estate agents

But we're just going to continue with the real estate example just to make it simpler

So now I have to talk about all the different industries here

But what you've done for them and then down here, you're gonna have a button

That is going to pop up after probably about five minutes into the video

So they actually have to watch a certain amount of the video. So pop up five minutes after the video

Inviting them to schedule a phone call with you. Okay, so now they're gonna click on this and this is gonna take them

to a page where they go through and they can schedule a

Call with you. Okay, so they could go like there's a lot of software's out there their schedule wants there's calendly

I like to use calendly

a lot of people like scheduled wants there's a lot of other ones out there where it can go through syncing with your calendar and

Syncing with their calendar and they can choose a date and time that you're available they're available and all that

So it's all great and then after they choose a date and time

what we're gonna do is

Take them to an application right here

Because the worst thing that you want you can do

is go through and have a lot of people opt-in a lot of people sending appointments with you and then them not showing up or

You get on a phone call and there are a hundred percent not qualified. They don't have money. They're really just getting started

They don't they don't know how to go through a new business. So you're just wasting a ton of your time

So that's why I want to take them through a little bit of an application process here about you know

How many deals do they do every single month? How long have they been in business?

Okay, few these key things to find out if it's actually worth your time to go through and talk with them on the phone

Okay. So this is the second step right here is

Facebook ads so we'll just put this right here. We'll put Facebook

Facebook app

- a case study value video opt-in so this is gonna be a lead magnet

But they're just gonna put in their name and their email. We don't need their phone number quite yet

Okay, and then we're gonna send them to the value video

We're gonna explain about what we do for them and guys, we're not selling Facebook ads

Even though we might be starting a Facebook marketing agency

Nobody cares about Facebook Ads all they care about our leads and close deals

Okay, the best thing for any business the the end goal is sales is to make money

And so if they don't care about the way that they make money

They just want to make money and so kind of taking a step back from the sales part is lead generation. They need leads

They need appointments. So this is the same thing that you need you need bleeds right here

You need appointments and then after the appointment, that's when you make the sales

we kind of look at this from your business point of view and we look at their business and

You don't care about Facebook ads, but you care about them because you know, it can generate you leads, but you have a deeper understanding

Then the average business owner, right? So they're like, okay. I just need leads. I need appointments on any sales

I need sales and the way that I'm going to get sales

Appointments and the way I'm going to get appointments is leads and I don't care how I get those leads

I just need them if I'm gonna buy them from like a Trulia Zillow realtor com doesn't matter

But obviously we know that we're gonna be starting a Facebook marketing agency to be able to generate those leads. Okay?

so now the thing is

the reason we want to start with a case study value video like this is because our lead cost is going to be

Significantly less than the next step that we're gonna take. Okay

And as far as what the team looks like here, we're still going to be just a solo entrepreneur here

Okay

so we can go through and set this up like with the click funnels or anything like that and then once we get to about

15 to 20 clients once we get to a point where

We literally are just like overload and we don't have time to do the sales. We don't have time to do the fulfillment

We don't have time to do all these different key pieces

That is when you're gonna hire your first person and you're gonna have that person to be outsourced can work virtually

Wherever they want to work. It doesn't matter. Most people on my team. I've actually never even met in person

But I feel like I know that because we leverage zoom. We actually talk every single day

We're kind of going back and forth. And so I feel like I know them all though, pretty much everyone

I actually haven't even met in person. Okay, so

That's what we want to do that next step. So we want to hire someone to help us with fulfillment

And so at this point what we can do is we can make little short training videos showing them

Exactly what we do on the fulfillment side as far as setting up the Facebook ad

setting up the landing page set up the email a text marketing follow up and guys this

Training is going to be used in two different ways

it's going to be used to train new staff members and then second you're gonna get leads coming in here that maybe don't have the

Budget to go through and work with you or they don't want somebody else to do it out themselves

They want to learn how to do it themselves

So now this training we can use it to train new people coming on that we're gonna be hiring

Because as we grow this, we're not gonna just hire one person

We're gonna keep hiring fulfillment people so that you can focus on sales

And then also we can sell this training for fifty to a hundred to five hundred

Dollars to these real estate agents that maybe don't want to pay us to do it

But they want to still learn it or they might not have the budget. Okay

so now that's another way that we can go through and

maximize our revenues from these leads that are being generated and

Increase our profit margins there, okay

So now we've gone through

We've got this case study value video funnel setup to not only have the book appointments with us but to fill out that application

So we're kind of sifting and sorting through all of these leads that are coming in all these people booking

Appointments and if they're not a quality lead guys cancel the call just don't show up. Okay, so all right

So at this point we've got maybe one person that's working for us and now we can go through and we can even scale up

to two to three to four people

now the time that we moved to this third client acquisition

Model is when we have so many calls that we just can't handle all the calls that are coming in. Okay, so that that's what

So we don't move to this until we get to that point. All right, so this third one

this is call all a

Just in time. So JIT

Webinar

Okay, so we'll just say Wed right there JIT webinar

so what this is is instead of them going through and opting in right here and

Going to a value video which this little button that pops up to go through and schedule a call with us

Doesn't show up for about five minutes. This is about a 30 to 45 minute webinar

It could be 45 to 60 minutes

My mind currently is about 60 minutes long, but it's an automated webinar where these people are gonna have to go through

They're going to register for this webinar

Okay

Then they're gonna have to go through and actually watch the webinar and then instead of after five minutes this showing up

This is after about 45 minutes that this call to action is showing up

So they've actually gone through this entire process

they've seen this whole video and at this point we go through and have them schedule a call and

Then fill out the application

Okay, so it's literally the same exact process

the only thing is different are these first two steps and the reason why we want to go through and move to this model is

Because if they have to watch like 45 minutes of our presentation before they actually schedule an appointment

This is a lot higher quality lead. They've already seen the process of what you do how you can help them

They've seen some case studies. They've broken it down. And at this point this person is a highly qualified

Prospect and it's going to decrease the number of phone calls and appointments that you're getting

But these are going to be a lot higher quality

appointments and the reason why we don't want to move

Straight to this part right here is because leads are typically three to four times more expensive

When you're having them opt into a webinar as opposed to just a case study or a value video

So if we don't have a lot of money to go through and put in advertising

We want to go through in our first

Advertising dollars be sending people to this case study or this value video because we can get leads there

For about two to three dollars per lead versus a webinar. They're gonna be about eight to ten dollars per lead

So they're gonna be significantly more

but at this point as we're going through we're getting so many calls and even if we're going through and filtering out the

Applications of like okay this person's good

This person's not and we just saw like overloaded and you at this point are a hundred percent focused on sales

You're not doing any of the fulfillment you have your people doing all the fulfillment

You're just doing sales and then once you just can't take anymore because you're just getting so many calls. We move to this model

We make this video

This video right here is about 12 to 15 minutes long versus this one's gonna be about 45 to 60 minutes long

It's gonna dive a little bit deeper. Okay, and

Then from this automated webinar, we're gonna have them scheduled an appointment with us and then fill out this application

And these people that fill out that application are gonna be a lot more

Qualified for you as you're going through and growing your business

And so now at this point we can go through and we could just have your day a hundred percent booked with phone calls

so you don't have to go through and be like

prospecting people the prospecting is being done by the Facebook ad and

Then we're filtering people out through this webinar right here. And then we're filtering people out even more by they just attend the webinar

They had to attend the whole thing schedule a call with you and then not only scheduled call with you

But they have to fill out this application

We have to look at that application. Make sure they're a good fit

And then at that point we decide if we're even going to spend our time

because these calls are going to probably be 30 to 45 minutes and

You don't have 30 45 minutes to waste on somebody at this point. That is not a potential prospect up here

You have the 30 to 45 minutes because time is not as valuable as money money is way more valuable at this point

Whereas down here it gets the point where you have a lot more money than time

And so that's where you want to leverage your time

And then the fourth step after this and this is kind of where we've got to with our business is you have the Facebook Ads

Going to these webinars this just-in-time webinar

They're signing up for an appointment a call with you and they're going through an application

But then instead of you doing the phone calls you get a first sales guy

Okay

And you go train them on how to actually handle those sales calls and how to go through and sign people up acquire those clients

and so then if you do need to go and take a

Vacation or take a break or whatever your business doesn't all go to crap

Okay, so your first team members up here?

Once we get our first team member, it's all about fulfillment

And then you are a hundred percent sales until I would say you are a hundred percent

The only sales guy until you're doing at least 100 grand a month

And once you're doing 100 grand a month

Then you can think

About hiring a second sales guy and then potentially a third sales guy and then a fourth and then go through and really scale this

thing up

But I wouldn't really go through and do that

Until you've got that process I 100%

refined and you're mapping out that whole process of what you do and so a new sales guy can come on and see exactly what

You do and replicate you maybe they won't have as good as a close-ratio

but it's still gonna be beneficial is still gonna be profitable to you because you can finally

Free up some of your time and one last quick note guys before we finish up this video

I know this has been a little bit longer one

But I wanted to really provide you with some of this value

As far as going through and starting your own Facebook marketing agency digital mark agency, whatever you want to call it

That is when you get on a phone call to sell these you want to pre sell three months in advance

Because if you're doing all this work just acquire a month-by-month customer. It's gonna be very difficult

you're not we're gonna be very profitable and

Typically as you guys probably know it usually takes about 90 days to really see the balls start to roll

With the lead generation with the points being said if they're just getting a 30 day trial to you a lot of times the 7

To 14 day trial up here. It's great because you can usually get some leads

But as far as like actually setting appointments and really seeing the needle move it usually takes about 60 to 90 days

And so we want to pre-sell 90 days a three month initial contract. And then after that is just month-to-month

Ok, then at that point you can maybe say hey

It's a three month contract and it's 1,500 bucks a month or if you pay it all up front

Maybe you get a little discount maybe instead of you know

$4,500 over the three months because it's $1,500 a month

Maybe you say hey, it's $4,000 a month

If you pay upfront or 3,500 if you pay upfront because and that'll be more at this point because cash is gonna be super valuable

But as cash becomes less and less relevant, which obviously cash is always extremely valuable

Right, but as your time becomes more value, well, then you could play around with some of these different aspects here, right?

So anyway guys, I hope this video helped you guys as far as going through and starting your own

Digital marketing agency you guys found this video helpful. Go ahead. Give it a thumbs up

I would greatly appreciate that also drop a comment down below

Let me know what you guys thought and if you guys are brand new here to my channel

Make sure you guys subscribe

And hit that notification bell because we launch new videos every single week how to generate more leads

Make more money and grow your business whether that's a digital marketing agency business a real estate business

Whatever business you're in we go through and breakdown a lot of different Facebook Ads concepts and strategies

So you guys can go through check out the other videos on my channel and see I've got a lot of content

Breaking down a lot of this stuff step-by-step whether it's starting your own marketing agency or just Facebook Ads in general or whatever

It might be so

also one last thing I have a

Digital marketing agency a checklist kind of the cheat sheet of how to go from zero to your first

$10,000 per month and I will add a link to that cheat sheet down in the description as well as in the top comment

So you guys can have that

It just kind of breaks down the core concepts and strategies that you need to focus on a lot of that what we cover today

But you guys gonna kind of have that as a cheat sheet as a download

So with that said guys, I hope this video was helpful. Remember first go through organically. It's all gonna be about you

Okay, you're gonna be doing everything post on Facebook LinkedIn events. Remember this simple, my name is Jason Wardrop

I help real estate agents. What do you helping to generate leads? My name is Jason Wardrop help real stages generate leads very simple

Okay

then you're starting to get your first clients seven to 14 day trial and then once you get some money in that you can actually

start

Advertising this is the way you want advertise. Send people from a Facebook ad to a case study

Opt-in have a value video this this button is scheduled call with you pops up after about five minutes

Okay

This is about a 12 to 15 minute value video talking about what you do case studies showing

Telling a story about a real estate agent that you helped or whatever market you're in having them 7:00 appointment

Application then once you get to a point where you're getting way too many phone calls that you can't even handle them

Now we're gonna move down to the just-in-time webinar

We're instead of a 12 to 15 minute video. We're going to 45 minute webinar having them sign up for a phone call

Application that's going to decrease the number of phone calls that we have but increase the quality

Dramatically, so it's gonna be a little bit higher cost per appointment cost per lead here

But it's gonna be a lot higher quality

And then at this point once we've got all you're just focusing 100% on sales

You've got a whole team of fulfillment people and then once you hit 100k a month or even more than that

Then at that point you can think about hiring another sales rep and going through and train them up

So anyway guys hopefully this video was helpful. Once again, give it a thumbs up comment down below

Let me know what you guys thought. Thanks so much for watching today, and I will see you all in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét