Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

hey Jennifer from Tarle speech with your pronunciation question today's

question is how do I say the word epidemic or an outbreak of an infectious

disease that is widespread so to say this word we are going to focus on that

little short schwa syllable the uh sound the mistake that I hear most people make

in this word is that they make the vowels long and there are several short

vowels in this word so let's take a look the word is epidemic and we're going to

look at four syllables ep uh dem ik so you could hear that we have very short

vowels in this word so we have this short e here ep and then we add the

super short schwa syllable uh another short e sound dem and then another short i

vowel ik so as a tip think about saying this word in two parts epidemic epidemic

epidemic epidemic epidemic the doctors are concerned with the widespread

epidemic of the flu so give that a try I know people are going to notice the

difference and don't forget the key here is to focus on all of those short vowels

short short short short epidemic all right if you liked this video and found

it helpful please give us a like and a share don't forget to subscribe so you

never miss a video and if you have any questions please

leave them in the comments section below or visit us at Tarle speech comm thanks

so much

For more infomation >> How to Pronounce EPIDEMIC - American English Pronunciation Lesson - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Naipo Neck & Shoulder Massager💥CHRISTMAS EDITION 🎄Shiatsu | Review - Duration: 4:34.

Welcome back to the channel ! I just got an early Christmas present it's a neck

and shoulder massager from Naipo. It's a special Christmas edition it's a shiatsu

massager feels really great first let me show you a box that this massager came

in it's so pretty it's a bright Christmasy red it even has a ribbon very

beautiful box you don't even have to gift wrap this make a great Christmas

present so as I mentioned this is the Christmas edition

it's a beautiful Christmas Eve red and has snowflake patterns on it it's very

pretty this also comes in a black or a dark

blue but I love the red and I'm starting to use this all year this comes with the

AC plug well the wall plug and also a cigarette

lighter plug in case you want to take this in your car that would be really

relaxing for a passenger I don't think it'd be safe for a driver to

use by the great for a passenger here are the controls it's plugged in the top

button is for the power on and off ooh I can feel that moving it and the second

is to change between turn it on the second is to change between clockwise

and counter clockwise movement the third is the heat button and the last one is

the intensity so you can see the nodes the massage notes in action the Heat's

on that's why they're there red if I turn the heat off and you won't be able

to see them as well and change the intensity well speed

medium I think it's higher and then this the second button changes the direction

from clockwise to counterclockwise and vice versa he's told us back and forth

say get an idea from looking at the massage knows just how relaxing this

would be so many people suffer from neck and shoulder pain even if it's just

occasional pain especially those as hit it sit a lot and then everybody's always

looking down at their phones and devices and that can really talk about of neck

and shoulder pain so this is something almost anyone could use take a look at

inside the sleeve it's very soft it's it looks like a Velveteen material so I was

just looking at the user manual and it does show that you can use this on your

thighs on your hips they're different ways you can use this

oh my gosh I'm fascinated with watching the nodes move it gives you a good idea

of just how relaxing the massager feels

this feels so relaxing so that's a look at the Naipo neck and shoulder

massager please check the description section below this video for more

information there'll be links to the product and to

our social media and we really do appreciate your likes and comments

thanks for watching

you

For more infomation >> Naipo Neck & Shoulder Massager💥CHRISTMAS EDITION 🎄Shiatsu | Review - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

GOBLIN SLAYER OVERRATED? 🔥🔥 Review and Analysis with English Subtitles - Duration: 3:40.

Goblin Slayer is one of the most important animes of this season of anime 2018 and 2019

We love Goblin Slayer although we do not understand why they changed

the order of events that seem in the story Goblin Slayer is an anime

based on light novels written by Kumo Kagyu and illustrated by Noboru Kannatuki

and also has adaptations to manga written by

Kōsuke Kurose and Masahiro Ikeno animated by White Fox who also encouraged the

successful Re:Zero

this is the review of Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer is genre ecchi, gore horror and dark fantasy

It has many genres!

by the presence of fantasy creatures like goblins and

elves and ogres the story begins when a priestess is rescued from some

creatures called goblins or goblins by a strange man dressed in a

armor calling himself Goblin Slayer or assassin of elves in Spanish from

of then history will follow the Goblin Slayer and the

priestess in his adventures and how they will be wrapped in dangerous missions

practically by chance since as says his name Goblin Slayer is just

interested in killing goblins

Goblin Slayer highlighted by his great resemblance to

Doom and uncensored scenes of murders and violations being compared to this

with the Berserk sleeve in addition to the presence of waifus although the Goblin Slayer

is so traumatized by hunting goblins that treats them all the same

in spite of that it is currently the most anime popular in Latin America another curiosity

is that the characters do not have names own but are known for their

farm priestess receptionist and so on this is because

the author Kumo Kagyu was inspired by the game of dungeons and dragons besides

that I did not find suitable names for his characters leaving the audience

pick them the animation stood out on the use of CGI and when the Goblin Slayer

walk yes when you walk and when it's standing, it's also very strange

color palette is bright during the day

dark during the night when it is the moment of house of the hobbits in the

soundtrack highlights the opening rightfully of the band to Milli who sing in

Japanese English and Chinese as Tzuyu

We love Goblin Slayer but not

we understand why they changed the order of the events that appear in the story

those who read manga and novels light will understand why, although in

part is good because it criticizes means that the Goblin Slayer will call

more attention to have a second next year's season

Goblin Slayer is one of the most anime important in this season 2018 and

2019 that's why we are very anxious and we hope you see it

i see

Will you go out again?

I will kill goblins

Will you come with me?

si!

I'm lola and this is Otaku Señora Vaca so do not forget to subscribe to the red button

down here and activate the bell also do not forget to give the video upstairs if

I like you and fight it with all your friends

we see the next chau

Have you read this message?

For more infomation >> GOBLIN SLAYER OVERRATED? 🔥🔥 Review and Analysis with English Subtitles - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Play Doh Pizza Yapımı I Şekil Ver&Öğren Play Doh Seti Kutu Açılımı - Duration: 15:12.

Have Fun :)

For more infomation >> Play Doh Pizza Yapımı I Şekil Ver&Öğren Play Doh Seti Kutu Açılımı - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing the Sun Sun Bear, I mean Beer. - Duration: 2:06.

New New New, first and foremost is trying to create some of the best beer on the planet

Also trying to create great new beer experiences

This is the first real

Fundraising project that we've taken on in terms of developing a beer especially for the project

First of all, most beers start in a very conceptual way some beers start in Brendan the Brewers brain

So in the case of this brown ale we sort of played to the strengths of what the bear is about the bear

not a beer, that's about

Originally we started with the honey ale that have back and forth between me and Brendan we've got a slightly different tastes

Honey's good on toast, but not in beer

We've gone with a brown ale

But it's not a typical brown ale in any sense. That's very refreshing. It doesn't have that typical bitterness coming though

We went with the color of the bear

if you could put Brown into a flavor, that's what it is

It's just something really refreshing really fruity and really drinkable

as soon as we put our first

R&D batch out of the American brown ale it was tapped out in no time

Everybody loved it, the feedback was unanimous. So we knew we were on to something

We see new you New New New

Very International Brand. We've got a lot of Asian influence with our branding as well as New Zealand influence

But it gives us a good opportunity to extend our environmental support outside of just the local community.

Ultimately It's just creating one of the best beers

I think we've ever made. And we thought hey, what better beer to give to the Sun Bears than that.

For more infomation >> Introducing the Sun Sun Bear, I mean Beer. - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Iron Man Mark II Test Flight | Iron Man (2008) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:03.

- Jarvis, are you there? - At your service, sir.

- Engage Heads Up Display. - Check.

Import all preferences from home interface.

Will do, sir.

All right, what do you say?

I have indeed been uploaded, sir. We're online and ready.

Can we start the virtual walk-around?

Importing preferences and calibrating virtual environment.

Do a check on control surfaces.

As you wish.

Test complete. Preparing to power down and begin diagnostics.

Yeah. Tell you what. Do a weather and ATC check.

Start listening in on ground control.

Sir, there are still terabytes

of calculations needed before an actual flight is...

Jarvis! Sometimes you got to run before you can walk.

Ready? In three, two, one.

Handles like a dream.

All right, let's see what this thing can do.

What's SR-71's record?

The altitude record for fixed wing flight is 85,000 feet, sir.

Records are made to be broken! Come on!

Sir, there is a potentially fatal buildup of ice occurring.

Keep going!

Higher!

We iced up, Jarvis! Deploy flaps! Jarvis!

Come on, we got to break the ice!

Kill power.

For more infomation >> Iron Man Mark II Test Flight | Iron Man (2008) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Parks and roads close due to high surf and downed trees - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Parks and roads close due to high surf and downed trees - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

I HAVE A PROBLEM - Duration: 3:57.

I have a problem

You may or may not be wondering, what's the big problem?

But I'm sure a lot of you are going through the same problem as me

Which is, owning too many things, but your closet won't fit

The problem is, I know I have lots of clothes

I know I have a lot of stuff

and I don't even know where I should put them

but why do I keep shopping for more things?

To be honest, I was just looking at stuff to buy in BukaMall

All this time I've been the buyer

I wonder how it feels if I were to be the seller

Since I have a lot of things that I don't use anyway

To be honest, some of you guys told me to sell my things online

So this isn't 100% my idea

Now I am dividing which one to sell, to donate and to keep

I have already took pictures of some of the clothes

that I will upload to my page and sell in Bukalapak

So I just posted about

I posted all 12 pieces for today

Twelve is enough

I'm scared, I've never tried being the seller

I don't know if their messages will pop-up

Now I am wrapping

all of the things that are sold

I have to send before

There are some that I have to send today, and some tomorrow

if I want to get a good rating as a seller

We're going to wrap these and send them today

I'm on the way to send the packages

little cards to send out

Finally, not only can I buy things, but now I can sell too

I feel very nervous

because we don't know if anyone will buy our stuff or not

Even if it is bought, I also get nervous

because we have to send the items quickly

because if we pass the due date

we could get a bad rating

What I like from Bukalapak

is that selling your items is very easy

There are features like negotiating the price,

and also they work with the shipping companies

For example, yesterday I sent a lot of items

using J&T, and it's really easy because

I only write a code, and could give it straight to J&T

So I don't have to write the address and number anymore

and that makes life so much easier

Also what I like is that the site could be accessed by application

So if we want to sell

our items but we are on the go and we didn't bring a laptop

we can just take a picture of it and upload it

and ofcourse as a buyer I really like

Bukalapak because their items are complete

and you can find unique things there

just like this book I found, this book is second

and it was sold at a fair price

Well although my closet is still full

But atleast I know now that I can sell

my stuff safely and conveniently

what tips or stories do you have as a seller?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét