Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Relaxing by the fireplace while it's snowing outside

Beautiful house overlooking a snow-covered field of pine trees

Thank you for watching my video of Beautiful Relaxing by the fire with snow.

For more infomation >> Beautiful Relaxing By the Fire With Snow - Duration: 1:13:09.

-------------------------------------------

Fast & Furious Takedown - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:12.

Fast & Furious Takedown - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Fast & Furious Takedown - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Schweizer Ärztevereinigung lehnt Ausweitung der Sterbehilfe ab | 29.11.2018 | www.kla.tv/13427 - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Schweizer Ärztevereinigung lehnt Ausweitung der Sterbehilfe ab | 29.11.2018 | www.kla.tv/13427 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Colocar Barra de Progresso(ProgressBar) em Listbox de Formulário Excel VBA - Duration: 11:31.

For more infomation >> Colocar Barra de Progresso(ProgressBar) em Listbox de Formulário Excel VBA - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR JACK IN THE BOX MUKBANG (No Talking) EATING SOUNDS | Zach Choi ASMR - Duration: 11:19.

Hey guys! Welcome back ^^

Let's eat Jack in the Box!

[ Spicy Chicken Sandwich ]

[ Jumbo Jack Cheeseburger ]

and this is my favorite food from Jack in the Box...

Seasoned Curly Fries!!

Gotta have Honey Mustard

and Sweet N Sour :)

and my MVPs know what's up

Let's go! I'm starving!

Thanks for watching! <3

For more infomation >> ASMR JACK IN THE BOX MUKBANG (No Talking) EATING SOUNDS | Zach Choi ASMR - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM MADE ME BUY IT! | OMNIE BEAUTY MAGIC CONCEALER - Duration: 4:18.

Hey ladies welcome back to my channel on this channel we talk about life food

family and fun and today we're doing a concealer review for those of us that

don't have perfect under eyes so stay tuned and let's do this

you look good really thanks

it's this concealer all right so today we are looking at a concealer that I

found actually off of Instagram and I had never heard of this before there is

a link on Instagram to go and buy this but I found it on Amazon so I ordered it

off of Amazon and this is called cover perfection the magic concealer and it's

from Omni beauty that is what it looks like and I think was 12 dollars or so

online and it says 7 in 1 the magic concealer when you see the videos on

this they're actually wearing this as foundation but I just use it as

concealer and you get .88 fluid ounces for the 12 or 13 bucks

it has a squeezy tube here and so good packaging simple to use easy it's nice

and thin and sleek, good for travel so the color that I got is sand and it's

kind of a beige undertoned neutral undertone concealer it's a good color

for me and the reason that I was looking for this is that I have used the Tarte

shape tape for a really long time and I do like that but especially in the

winter months for me it can get really drying under the eyes and I still have

to set it with a powder just to make sure it doesn't crease but then it looks

really dry and if you have any kind of texture or fine lines or puffiness or D

all of the above then you know that can get a little bit kind of crapey and

gross underneath there so I was looking for something that's a little bit

creamier but isn't going to you know smear around

all day cause my eye makeup to smudge fade crease all of that and that's kind

of a tall order so with this one though I found this

to actually hold up to the hype I don't know if their hype is their hype no

one's even heard of this I don't know if there is hype, but I found that this

actually did hold up really well it looks nice and smoothing under my eyes

it stays all day it doesn't crease if I set it with a powder and then when it is

set with a powder it doesn't look super dry it's a good color and you know it is

12 bucks or 12 or 13 dollars but you get quite a good amount in there and this is

gonna last me a really long time so I really like this for mature eyes I also

do not like the mature kind of thing I mean if you've watched my channel at all

I don't know much surety isn't some of it please start acting like adults but I

do actually really like this for under eyes that are not smooth and young and

beautiful so I'm gonna insert some pictures of one side one of my eyes

being done and the other one not and then another picture of both of them

being done and this is all in natural lighting no filters and things like that

and you can see what it looks like for yourself okay so I think that this

concealer is worth checking out you can get it on Amazon I will have a link

below in the description box just click on show more or if you're on your phone

just hit that little triangle in the bottom right hand corner beneath

this video and you can check it out and order one for your self and it's a good

concealer if you're having a great day stay

inspired try some new things and I'll see you in the next video

you

For more infomation >> INSTAGRAM MADE ME BUY IT! | OMNIE BEAUTY MAGIC CONCEALER - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Neu-Ulm vor dem NUXIT | quer vom BR - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Neu-Ulm vor dem NUXIT | quer vom BR - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Plätzchen-Beauftragte - quer-Ministerpräsident | quer vom BR - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Plätzchen-Beauftragte - quer-Ministerpräsident | quer vom BR - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Stark Builds Mark I Armor / First Suit Up Scene | Iron Man (2008) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:48.

Okay? Can you move?

Okay, say it again.

41 steps straight ahead. Then 16 steps,

that's from the door, fork right, 33 steps, turn right.

Where is Stark?

He was here a moment ago.

Go look for him.

Yinsen! Yinsen! Stark!

Say something. Say something back to him.

- He's speaking Hungarian. I don't... - Then speak Hungarian.

- Okay. I know. - What do you know?

- How'd that work? - Oh, my goodness.

- It worked all right. - That's what I do.

- Let me finish this. - Initialize the power sequence.

Okay.

- Now! - Tell me. Tell me.

Function 11. Tell me when you see a progress bar.

- It should be up right now. - Yes.

Talk to me. Tell me when you see it.

- I have it. - Press Control "I".

- "I." Got it. - "I." "Enter." "I" and "Enter."

Come over here and button me up.

Okay. All right.

Every other hex bolt.

- They're coming! - Nothing pretty, just get it done.

- Just get it done. - They're coming.

Make sure the checkpoints are clear before you follow me out, okay?

We need more time.

Hey,

- I'm gonna go buy you some time. - Stick to the plan!

Stick to the plan!

Yinsen!

For more infomation >> Tony Stark Builds Mark I Armor / First Suit Up Scene | Iron Man (2008) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Retired Trooper pleads guilty in overtime scandal - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Retired Trooper pleads guilty in overtime scandal - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

My FIRST TIME in Temtem 🔥EPIC VIDEO🔥 - Duration: 10:57.

Muic

Music... Before starting with the

video. I have to show you how is the start of the game. You can see now the customization menu and that there are a lot of things to

customizate, color options, in the description you will have

the link to join to my clan of Temtem with all the advantages of being a member of my clan. Remember that this is the first alpha

so it is the earliest version of the game, You are seeing that i am choosing my name after creating my character

You can only use a capital for the name, numbers,etc but not using more than one capital letter

your mum wakes you up when you are in a bed as in the pokemon games, it is the same

Here you start waking up in your bed too

with your mother telling you that the breakfast is ready, then after talking enough time you can choose your starter

there are Starter of Narture, Fight,Mental

I chose the Mental Temtem because i loved it

Finally we are in Temtem, I am going to tell you what things has the game. The main thing is that your head

isnt too big like in pokemon, it is a thing that we can to thank crema for not having that head

which you dont know if your character will go forward or backwards because depending on where is the head it goes in a direcction

the joistick dindt work, you only had to move your head

Firstly you see that

the first Temtem in your team follows you

I have been playing it for 3-4 hours. I have in my team a Tuwai NV 20,....

In the next video you will see how we defeat the first dojo leader

but firstly i have to upload my first time in Temtem

After playing it for 3-4 hours, this game is the best. Why your name is Titania?

i have see Titania now WTF!

We can heal our Temtem, this is the animation of the healing. Now the max level is 25

I wonder being able of uploading a video of a LEVEL MAX Temtem team

after showing you how it works , we are going to play the game for a while and test the mechanics , if you see that the game lags

dont worry because it is a common thing because it is the first version

It has less than one day, the game is forced to the max because it is in ultra. I am playing it on steam

using keyboard and mouse, you can play it with controller too

I am thinking about making tournaments of the game (Sadly now it is imposible) because the room it is random

Now it is imposible . LETS ROCK IT!

What???

i dont know what it is that Temtem, this is one of the Temtem starter

the nature starter, with this he is going to fly

okay

i have ¡oh, no!

it dies , okay but it is nature so it didnt recieve a lot of damage, i think that it is pokemon but it is different

x4 you can go with your granmother, i has flew away

you have the stamina as i said in the information video, here when a turn ends if you have defeated

a Temtem it shows the xp which you gain and your stats and the increase

okay

perfect, lets give a nice fly to this paharo, i will not use a ability because it will cost more stamina than i have so it will cost HP

to Ouchic for using that skill

okey, we dont level up and we earn a few pansuns

it is original, we continiu where

we left it, we are going to fight

this trainers

there was a rare bug, dont worry because it is the first version and day

it hast a lot of content, lets see if we beat this trainer, i want to find the dojo leader

for the next video defeat that dojo leader

and obtaining the surfboard, i think that i can,

we are going to do this because i think that i defeat loali which is a Temtem that i love, i dont know if kaku dies with this

wind blade, lets see, KAKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

rlly? and it uses poison spores

i hate that attack i dont like it nothing

kalathu you are going to be a shit

i am going to rest and use the DC beam for defeating kalathu

i think it is x4 the max damage for example if it is water and wind type

it poisoned my twice Temtem

Kaku and loali are OP because they have the toxic spores

the water canon if you have a kalabys it is the best attack, be carefull with that attack

because the damage go away

We defeat kaku and we win the game

It takes more than time than expected, they challenge me while i was here

who are you? Alejandro

What is this Temtem? AHHHHH....... the Temtem that we defeated with a hit

you are going to fly this time

i think that with this i do x2 of damage, he defeated my

Houchic , x4 here is

i dont kill him because he was lucky

Loali pls

show them the true power, if you dont die with the DC beam you die because of the toxic spores

to the cemetery you go ,NOOOOO it fails, dont worry the toxic spores are going to kill him

or it wil be low hp, no it isnt at low hp, i will use this i wish i go first

it attacks loali, it is 11 levels up so i think he destroys my loali

lets see to the level that ganki will level up and loali

because the enemy has a higher level

djfladhflahflhasd

ohhhh, i like this 48 damage, 15 stamina

lets change it for sparks (it is only use for SPATK up)

okey, perfect. I hope you enjoy it , remember,remember, ..... subscribing and giving a like

you have my social media in the description. I made a Temtem clan

i will let the official Discord of the clan in the description ( i am doing it) and a post of the Temtem forum

about my clan and all the advantages that all players of the clan will have

When the tournaments will avaliable the members of my clan will have a custom banner and logo

FREE of my clan, i recommend you to join, you will have the post in the description

and the official Discord of my clan. I hope you enjoy it , give a like and subscribe

Music!!

Music!

Music!

For more infomation >> My FIRST TIME in Temtem 🔥EPIC VIDEO🔥 - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Pokimane Flexes Her Muscles | Albert with the impressive one hand shuffle | DisguisedToast Card Re - Duration: 10:03.

What does STPeach think about fuslie, boom yeet skrttttt marowakkkk, Rachel wants to stream on MFC .... - leslie, Hashtag no Filter~, RIP the Most Alpha of all Males, EXPOSED Kappa, Toast loses it on rank 50 chat, sponsors child slavery is no problem for xchocobars (bans viewer), I LOVE YOU!, I WILL BEAT ASCENSION 6, See Lin murders Chad Barbo, Lily is not metagaming, Well I think chocoAww

For more infomation >> Pokimane Flexes Her Muscles | Albert with the impressive one hand shuffle | DisguisedToast Card Re - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué sostiene mi vida? - Duration: 9:29.

Book of Mathew chapter 7

verse 24

"Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine,

and does them, I will liken him to a wise man

who built his house on the rock:

and the rain descended,

the floods came, and the winds blew

and beat on that house;

and it did not fall, for it was founded

on the rock.

"But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine,

and does not do them,

will be like a foolish man

who built his house on the sand:

and the rain descended,

the floods came, and the winds blew

and beat on that house;

and it fell.

And great was its fall."

you know

it's amazing that it says

when the rain will come, the rivers

the winds, it doesn't say, "If

they come." They will come. There´s no option

if one day it will come, it says it will come

one day the rains will come

the rivers, the winds are going to hit

and what is going to determine

what type of house you have

is what type of foundation you have

the Lord Jesus said

there is only type types of people

there isn´t a midpoint

he said, there is the one

who builds his house

and for me your house is your life

on the rock

and there is the one who

that decided to build it without

foundation

I remember some years ago

I had an experience that shook

my house, my life

that truley made me think if I

was cemented in the right place

after a convention

that we do each year for the youth

we went out on a trip

I remember that it was

an extreme day

and we had torrentism, rappel, all of that

and to finilize

we rode on

some small boats

they called them rafts

that fit 7 to 10 people

and

we went on the river

before we got on

I remember it had rained a lot

so the currents of the river was

strong

and I remember we asked the guide, we told him

"Hey, is it safe?"

I don´t know if he was thinkin in business and said, "No yeah, don´t worry about it."

so we went, confident

I remember that we were in three different boats

and we started, we went out

and we were going very fast in the beginning, very happy, very glad

and the faster we would go

the more we would laugh

but there was a moment when the boat started to go so fast

the current was so strong

that the laughing started to change

at the end there was a small curve

and we saw it and said well we know the destination of this boat

either it´s going to flipe over

or

or it´s going to hit

there was a huge rock at the end

and I remember that we all started to go into a state of panic

we all said, My Lord what can we do to stop this boat

Well what happened? We crashed

against the rock

we all went flying

my sister ended up in like a forest that was there

everyone ended up like that but I was under

under the boat, under the water

and the river was so strong, the river´s name was the black river

so I opened my eyes

and all I saw was black

and it was like a movie, I saw everything

and in that moment

when I started to struggle

because when one is under water the first thing one does is look for air

I couldn´t get out because my foot

was

stuck to a rock

I was desperate, and in that moment

I entered into despair, I said, "Oh Lord

I can´t die

I was 16 years old

and I felt like I was drowning

and I felt that I wasn´t on the rock

I was on the sand

when your on the rock you know

you know

if you die today, you know

and I felt, even though I was in the church

I wasn´t good

and I started to cry out

I remember that it might have been seconds but it felt like an eternity and I said,

"Lord, give me another opportunity

to build my life differently

to not finish this way

and I cried out with all of my strengths

and I felt a force that took me out

It was a force, it was impossible

it was God

that day

the house that was on the sand fell

and a new construction started

I knew that day

I couldn´t play with God

one can´t play religion

one can´t play that today I love God

today I serve him and tomorrow no, I was like that

one can´t play with that because God loves us

God is patient but in the bible we see

there is a moment where God says no more

and my life in that moment didn´t

have the right foundation

thank God I am here today

because of the mercy of God

and I can say today with complete confidence that my house

my life is on the rock

Jesus on many occasions

he showed how he is that rock

Jesus is the rock

when you have a personal encounter with Jesus

you start to establish

to cement your life in him

not in a religion, in a person

when Moses

constantly

had to deal with a people that murmered, that yelled

God told him to speak to the rock

tell it that I´m going to send water

to supply the necesities of my people

and Moses was with such anger that he didn´t hit the rock

he hit the rock

in the book of Hebrews, the Word reveals and says

and the rock was Christ

I don´t know

if Moses knew

that he was hitting just any rock

he was hitting God

how many times does one do this

when one plays with God

when one doesn´t take the calling seriously

when one becomes a house

that doesn´t have foundations

I ask you, if the rain comes today

if the rivers, if the wind hits

because it says that they hit strong

your house

what would be the destination?

would it remain or would it fall?

when you meet Jesus

when you have an experience with him

you establish and cement your life in him

And the rock was

Christ

it makes all the difference

it isn´t religion

it´s Jesus

and today you can cement you life

in him

Close your eyes

Lord thank you

I ask that today you awaken my heart

that I don´t continue

cementing my life in the sand

in the temporary

that I could cement my life in you

Jesus

I want to know you

I want you to change my life

and I want to be a house

on the rock

forgive me

if I wasn´t firm

if I was playing religion

today I want to know you

I ask you Lord in the name of Jesus

Amen

Well if you liked this video don´t forget to subscribe to our channel

we would also love to hear what God is doing in your life

leave your comment, share it with someone

I´ll see you soon

For more infomation >> ¿Qué sostiene mi vida? - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

Inspiration - The Power of an Ideas Manifesto - How to Get Your Mojo Back - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Inspiration - The Power of an Ideas Manifesto - How to Get Your Mojo Back - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

RWBY WHITE TRAILER | Reaction - Duration: 9:24.

So when a girl does some Jean fund the workouts, you know

I'm just doing some Jane Fonda workout smother my own business doing them workouts being like one two lifts. Here we go

What happens I get this notification, okay, it's notification that our Ruby reaction video reached over

1000 likes

Which means?

We're going to do an entire

Series dedicated to Ruby. Yes, don't worry

My workout wasn't interrupted that much but I did get a little excited then ended up celebratin having one these

So, uh, that means I still got do more lifts. That's right boy. It's got still through them lips. That's right

But hello everybody. My name is Katja and guys welcome back to miss gets called the geeky and let's play talk show

That's all about you guys. Guessed it geeky goodness and video games and guys guys guys today

We're going to continuing our Ruby. Yes, I'm saying it correctly Oh Ruby reacts with moving on to the white trailer

It just says Ruby white trailer

Roosterteeth gotta love roosterteeth. I love that name by the way, been a big fan of roosterteeth. So I'm glad I'm doing this

But yeah today we're gonna be reacted to the white trailer that you guys have been recommending that I do after doing the red trailer

Which was the previous episode. So if you missed out on the previous episode be sure to pause this video

Let's let's go to let's go to a great pausing

face right now ready pause this video

You pause okay you watch that video right? You're caught up already solo

Yeah, we're doing Ruby reactions here, you know lots of fun here

I miss Ghetts quote. If you're new, I welcome you to this crazy family and I'm on the beanbags cuz the comfortable the

Relaxation mode and yeah, it's fun. They're monstrosity. They're enormous these things

I came in the mail and all like yo, I thought there was smaller

But Kat doesn't know measurements just like she doesn't know how to do workouts properly snap lightly, but hey

We learn when we get older, but hey guys

let's get react into Ruby white trailer cuz I'm excited to learn more about these characters before jumping into these series and if this also,

Gets over 1,000 likes that kind of proves to me that

you guys really want Ruby on the channel and I'll be happy to react to all the seasons that are out to do like an

entirety of a awesome

reaction

Entirety, I don't even know I'm saying so let's get react this time. Let's get

started

Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow for the heart has no I couldn't read the whole thing

Hello, hello, it's ready. What's your name

Well, she is white here, but I don't think that's her name

The lights are showing on her she had danced she could dance because I can't dance for my life. So whoo she's singing

Difficulties

Beautiful

Whoa, don't hit me with these feels girls. Don't hit me with this feel

Whoa, hello, big dude, they get bad Oh Jimmy

It's just a bad one thing at the same time, that's crazy. I won't be able to do that

Yes, I'd like her movement she's cool

A good design as well. Very simple. That's it girl. Come on you oh hello

Ticket skip it that's cool

And you guys said the compotes or music to that is that is unruly ins in a nutshell

Girl down girl down

Get up mama gonna get up for dopey. Is she down on herself

Hmm, whoa nice voice

Maybe she's remembering this Oh

God

Do not be hurt you're gonna get it and everyone like it gonna dab that here not that but dab it dab it off oh

Nice I totally spit this is so graceful

Okay, so I guess she does like ice power tech thing

Yeah, he's hyped music boy just leave her alone okay, I know she's pretty but still you leave her alone

By the way, she'd be cooler cosplay as a league or else it

Shaboom all like that see that's what they did with the Ruby too can like show it went to her face

Nice and I zoom

Good direction on the cinematography

So beauty so pretty so pretty

Yay, that was cool. That was I'm gonna make that was actually really cool

Was she having a performance and remembering what happened?

Or was it happening at the same time?

And I love how they always have the little bit of red within it. Oh, oh

So you really like it, okay, so basically she's kind of like a singer a dancer

And also has awesome ice powers. Okay, I could have

That's cool. That's cool. So next we got is that black and then yellow? Alright review type

However, all think I love her design because I wanna learn more about her character based alone-alone

Just seeing this trailer but also because it seems that she has ice powers

For some reason the ice power ones, maybe they're the ones that seem more like lost to you know, because they're frozen

They're the mines are frozen in there

They just their hearts are I don't even know what I'm saying

But you know what I'm saying here is like basically she mean I don't know. I won't learn more about her. She's a singer

She's a dancer people like her stuff. They were clapping for her

but also was that my question for you guys as the audience of fans of Ruby was this basically her

thinking of the past of what happened and kind of being like oh,

I'm I'm performing while also thinking about the the grand battle that took a foot within my the grand scheme of things

So I love this. I can't wait to get into the series alone. But I love how they do market their trailers. It's perfection

Why because they do it per character?

They're not just saying like here's what the entirety of the series is about it kind of want to make you think what the series

Is about they want you to get into it by learning through the characters point of view

Which is by far really in a nutshell

Why because that means that this is a very character-driven story maybe thick on plot and maybe awesome on plot

But at the same time, I think it may be following the characters

Which is really good because this way I get the bond with them but based on some of the comments you guys have been saying

Cat you're going to lose your mind with a series cat you're not ready for this series cat you're gonna need a lot of tissue

Boxes, is it emotional? I'm not there yet based on these trailers alone. I could tell that

There's a lot of fighting going on it. I'm not ready for that

But yeah

If you guys get this up to a thousand like that basically means you guys want me to have more ruby on this channel

I would love to react to the entirety of the series. We're already thinking about dedicating an entire

like maybe like we'll call it like an arc on miss cat squad dedicated to Ruby the miss get squad arcs will separate them into

Arcs and be like the arc of Miss cat squad there will be reactions. Yes miss cow squad is becoming its own like

fictional universe

Great, but am I guys don't forget to give this a thumbs up if you enjoyed it

Don't forget to subscribe if you like this video and also don't forget to hit the bell

Notification because if you don't then you're gonna miss episodes on this gets bought and who wants to do that?

But anyway guys, I'm gonna get back into my Jay quantum walk up

And yeah, maybe play I won't be interrupting the sample notification because if I do I don't have to eat more Wendy's

Okay, I've burned everything off cuz my that my metabolism is freakin crazy and I live in New Jersey and what happens in?

New Jersey everything it's pretty fast moving nobody comes and enjoys it you don't want to come you don't live here

We have crazy fire hydrant, but alright guys. I hope you have it on maybe that you stay safe out there

There's always miss catalyst video and Boris you to finger and you're in a fanboy every single day

Hey squad, thanks so much for tuning in to this episode of Miss cat squad

Do you want to follow our adventures outside of YouTube?

Be sure to check out the description down below for all these awesome fun links

And if you really love what we're doing on YouTube, I'm going to be part of the journey and to contribute to it

Be sure to check out to our patreon page for awesome monthly awards

Thanks again squad and until the next video embrace your inner fangirl hindering a fanboy every single day

For more infomation >> RWBY WHITE TRAILER | Reaction - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Can Screens Damage Your Eyes? - Duration: 3:45.

[ ♪INTRO ]

If you're watching this video, you probably spend a lot of time around digital screens.

Like right now, for example.

And unless you're watching this far in the future after we've had some sort of apocalypse,

there are screens all around us.

So of course, a lot of people are worried that exposure to all this unnatural light

is harmful.

But can digital screens really hurt you?

Well, at the very least, they can can cause temporary annoyances like headaches.

But the research is still out on permanent damage.

If you stared at a screen for too long, you may find yourself feeling what's known as

digital eye strain, or computer vision syndrome.

The most common symptoms are blurred vision, headache, and pain in the neck and shoulders.

Unfortunately, even though we know it's connected to spending a bunch of time looking

at a screen, there are a bunch of potential causes — from screen viewing making you

blink less often and squint more, to it affecting your pupil response time, to it exposing you

to more blue light.

Or people could be suffering from digital eye strain because they don't have the right

lens prescription, or one that doesn't take into account astigmatism.

Basically, there's no one cause.

Luckily, the symptoms of digital eye strain go away when you give your eyes a proper rest,

and studies haven't shown any long-term effects even if you suffer from it regularly.

And if you want to avoid that pain in the first place, doctors recommend you take a

20 second break from your screen every 20 minutes, staring off at an object 20 feet

away.

Still, there might be another way screens could harm you, and that's through exposure

to blue light that can kill cells in your eyes.

The color of blue light comes from its short wavelength, which also means it has high energy

— enough that blue light can damage and eventually kill the cells in your eye's

retina.

The light reacts with certain molecules, knocking off bits of them and creating reactive oxygen

species, or ROSes, which will bond with almost anything.

They can cause so much damage that cells eventually destroy themselves in a process called apoptosis.

We know this happens because researchers have done a lot of experiments — not directly

on human eyes, of course, but on animal models like rats or human retinal cells grown in

petri dishes.

The thing is, most of those studies focus on high-intensity light from LED lamps, and

sometimes expose the subjects to that light for day-long lengths of time.

So even though we know that high intensity blue light definitely causes retinal cell

death, it doesn't tell us much about the real-life dangers of screens.

There was one 2017 study that looked at the effects of low intensity blue light at three

different wavelengths emitted from common types of screens.

Specifically, they found that blue light at 449 nanometers caused the largest increase

in those harmful ROSes.

But light with a slightly longer wavelength of 470 nanometers didn't do much damage.

That 21-nanometer change in wavelength might not seem like a lot, but the difference means

the two colors of light have different amounts of energy.

The 470 nanometer light, which was a sort of turquoise, just didn't have enough energy

to effectively break apart molecules.

This suggests we'd do well to decrease the amount of shorter wavelength blue light from

our screens if we want to save our eyeballs.

But don't shut your eyes just yet, because it ignores one major comparison: daylight.

Look anywhere on a clear day and you'll see a lot of blue.

And that blue light is way more intense than what you get from staring at a computer screen.

A paper published in 2016 looked at the amount of light — both in general and in the blue

part of the spectrum — from a range of electronic screens and compared it against the amount

of blue light you'd be exposed to from simple daylight.

Its conclusion?

The blue light from devices like laptops and smartphones, quote, does "not represent

a biohazard, even for long-term viewing."

So go ahead and watch as many more SciShow videos as you want.

We're officially non-hazardous!

And in the meantime, thanks for watching this episode of SciShow, and thanks especially

to our community on Patreon for making this show possible.

We have a whole team working to bring you amazing facts and answer fascinating questions

every day of the week, and we wouldn't be able to do any of this without your support.

And if you're not yet a patron and interested becoming one, just check out patreon.com/scishow

to learn more.

[ ♪OUTRO ]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét