Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

To overcome the lack of calcium, then adopt these 7 cheap and simple measures.

Because of the lack of calcium in many of us, the bones become weak.

Let's learn 7 very simple and cheap remedies which will remove calcium deficiency.

It is possible to treat calcium deficiency from just 2 rupees to 10 rupees ... This treatment

is especially for those who do not take any foods made from milk or milk.

1.

Boil by adding ginger in water.

Squeeze the honey and light lemons in this water.

Drink 20 days in the morning.

Calcium will be supplied.

2.

Take 2 spoons of sesame per day.

You can also take it as a laddoo or chikki.

3.

Soak one spoon cumin in the water overnight.

Take it in the morning.

15 days profit will be seen.

4.

Strain 1 fig and two almonds in the night and eat it in the morning.

Condition will be beneficial.

5.

Consume ragi a week in some form.

You can make porridge, halva or kheer.

There are reliable sources of calcium ragged in any way.

6.

Take lemonade once in a day.

7.

Calcium is abundant in the germinated grains.

If you can not take germinated diet, you can take soybean once a week.

For more infomation >> आइए जानें 7 बहुत ही सरल और सस्ते उपाय जो दूर करेंगे कैल्शियम की कमी। मात्र 2 रुपए से लेकर 10 रुपए तक - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

GIẢI Mã Cách Tính Công Thức Game Bầu Cua Nhanh Nhất - Để Thắng Khi Chơi Game Bầu Cua Trên Điện Thoại - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> GIẢI Mã Cách Tính Công Thức Game Bầu Cua Nhanh Nhất - Để Thắng Khi Chơi Game Bầu Cua Trên Điện Thoại - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Tema ride on Sportbike Tractor Power Wheels cars Collection - Duration: 6:47.

Funny Tema ride on Sportbike Tractor Power Wheels cars Collection

For more infomation >> Funny Tema ride on Sportbike Tractor Power Wheels cars Collection - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Morph animation with 2D objects in Powerpoint - Duration: 2:33.

Do you want to create animations like this in Powerpoint?

Then you should watch this

Because it's easier than you think.

Hello and welcome to a new Fridaytip.

Today I will show you a simple and little trick on how to use the MORPH feature

in Powerpoint

to create stylish and fun animations with 2D objects.

Just watch this

In this example, I have based the animation on our own company presentation.

As you can see, this is a fairly simple slide with some icons, partner logo and text.

Now I will add 3 components to make the presentation more exciting.

The first component is a plain rectangle,

as I stretch out to cover about half of the slide

The next component is a corresponding rectangle,

but this I place outside the slide, all the way like this.

At last I take this picture of the gears and put it here.

It looks good.

In the next slide I have already made text, and the first thing I do is move the partner logo a little.

Such as this.

Now I copy the large rectangle from the previous slide,

but make it a little smaller so it only covers a bit of the top of the slide.

Now you can copy the small rectangle and push it up from the bottom of the slide

so you get a pretty edge at the bottom like this.

And finally, you'll take a copy of the gear,

rotates it like this and places it outside the slide like this.

Now just to finish it all off, choose the MORP transition between the slides.

It can be found here by selecting transitions on the menu bar

Now you're done!

And you can run the presentation.

Simple and cool is it not?

That was all we had for today.

Now just go out and make you own cool animations

Did you like the tip and would like to see more tips from us.

Subscribe to our Youtube channel.

See you in another video.

For more infomation >> How to make Morph animation with 2D objects in Powerpoint - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

July 26, 2018 Not my sheep - The farmer was called - Duration: 3:26.

Hey

Are you the owner of the sheep?

No

I think they are coming from the farm there.

Yes.

Yea, there jumped over there, yea they got a sheep fence there. they probably jumped over it over there.

I saw they went there on the road, to the bushes.

Yes

Then I will inform the farmer

For more infomation >> July 26, 2018 Not my sheep - The farmer was called - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

All Mobile Phones Brought into the Country illegally After December 31 Will Be Blocked in Pakistan - Duration: 3:07.

All Mobile Phones Brought into the Country illegally After December 31 Will Be Blocked in Pakistan

All Mobile Phones Brought into the Country illegally After December 31 Will Be Blocked in Pakistan

All Mobile Phones Brought into the Country illegally After December 31 Will Be Blocked in Pakistan

All Mobile Phones Brought into the Country illegally After December 31 Will Be Blocked in Pakistan

All Mobile Phones Brought into the Country illegally After December 31 Will Be Blocked in Pakistan

For more infomation >> All Mobile Phones Brought into the Country illegally After December 31 Will Be Blocked in Pakistan - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

ГРИНЧ 2018. Похититель Рождества! Как Гринч Рождество украл. - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> ГРИНЧ 2018. Похититель Рождества! Как Гринч Рождество украл. - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

MARVEL VS CAPCOM INFINITE STORY MODE Episode#4|New Game HD - Duration: 30:30.

Next next what happened you tried to kill us but no hard feelings, huh?

Come bear witness to the death of your world

The virus shall remake the earth in Ultron Sigma news

The throws shall destroy any who resist?

Ultron Sigma believes we are making a perfect merely content to see

Oh

Oh

Submit to the ultimate power

My magnificent

Danger

Whole world must bow before us

I

Am far beyond your pathetic

To the ultimate power

Laughter

I have evolved far beyond your conditioning

The ultimate power

Or world must bow before

Beyond

Ultimate power

Grandmaster male

Strider here you

Noble to the last I

Merely wanted you to know who it was that ended to your existence

You forget Strider death has no dominion over me

Yet still you die

You have my Fink's those words must feel strange on your tongue

It looks so insignificant

Don't be deceived by its appearance the stone is a source of unimaginable power

Power stone the name makes sense. Now you explained it like that

X take the stone I

I don't know. Do I have the right to wield its power am I got it?

Let's go

Neo Genesis protocol initiated Sigma virus ready for deployment purging

4x what's going on? What is it the Gravitron core?

It's a weapon its payload the Sigma virus the target

Earth

Where oh

Man just wait till mom and dad get home

The Titan is free

Long story

We've lost the soul stone

It is in the possession of the Dark Messiah Jenna he's raised

Without a missing stone along with it his giant bed where I

Sense more stones nearby. Yes with their power. I shall save this wretched world

Nevermind we see you we're on our way

Could have taken the elevator

Alright anybody have any more bad news they'd like to share

Start this is Captain Marvel come in

Reading you Carol. You have the power stomach affirmative. We also have a problem

No moon ejected. Its core being the Sigma virus and heading your way

projected point of impact two miles north of central new, Metro City

convenient

This Tech's like nothing we've seen

We've given it everything we've got and literally scratched it. Do what you can if that virus reaches Earth

acknowledged

Stark come in

Finally go ahead captain. We have the time stone

Approaching the city now, eta seven minutes

Make it three

We've got to stop that thing there's symbiotes they're vulnerable to high frequency vibration a

Signal generator church bells. We're in the wrong neighborhood for church bells, buddy. I got it. No wait

Man not again

Water

You

Er

Wait

Saara Mucka get the stone back to the tower go

You may have a state the symbiotes, but you will not escape me

Surrender the stone. They'll allow you to keep your soul

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that line

Which we feed this is merely a culling of the herd you

Will endure the suffering of everyone and your it I

Will savor it

I will have you pay for them in vain

Tell me demon

Are you ready to atone for your sins?

Ready?

Right

Starck we could use a little help here calories on its way

Very well, if I cannot kill the body I shall cut off the head you can break the symbiotes

Yeah, that's right you better run

Oh

Hi guys

Stark heads up

Our camp and I didn't get you anything

Attempting to neutralize the virus Carol you're breaking up say again

failed

entered the atmosphere

Then there's nothing more you can do get back to the city. We could use you here

Acknowledged. Sorry cap

So what options do we have?

Let's see death by explosion death by virus or death by symbiote or all of the above

Ha to hell with this. I'm done babysitting

Nova major get ready. I'm coming

Yes, there is a way if you are willing to trust me

Rocket we need X and zero back here now working on a cap

We have company

Dammit protect the time stone

Put them up

They say that the enemy of my enemy is my friend but you captain are the exception that proves the rule

No

Such power a pity I must destroy it along with you

Intriguing

Disgusting

Did you enjoy

For more infomation >> MARVEL VS CAPCOM INFINITE STORY MODE Episode#4|New Game HD - Duration: 30:30.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Locomotive Train | Finger Family Song for Children | Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 13:28.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Locomotive Train | Finger Family Song for Children | Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

LIFE HACKS FOR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS TO LOOK STUNNING EVERY DAY - Duration: 11:46.

LIFE HACKS FOR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS TO LOOK STUNNING EVERY DAY

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét