Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

LIke This Video

Share This Video

Please Subscribe My Channel

LIke THis VIdeo

Share This VIdeo

For more infomation >> How To Log out Facebook from all devices by Your android Mobile. - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Noch ist Zeit | Record-Release Party am 07.12.2018 | Festung Mark in Magdeburg (Trailer) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Noch ist Zeit | Record-Release Party am 07.12.2018 | Festung Mark in Magdeburg (Trailer) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

You miss DIA Huihyeon so much !? - Duration: 2:06.

Here is DIA photo shoot field!

[What is the concept?]

Today's concept diamond is boyish, the dreamy,

girl crush and party!

[The expected members and why?]

For me, SOMYI..!

The youngest member, SOMYI among us!

Because her face fits on dreamy concept~

and she will be an adult in about a month!

I wonder what it feels like to be between 19 and 20 years old.

I'm looking forward to it because it looks different!

I'm really looking forward to JENNY~

She got cut her hair shortly from our recent activity,

was good for her~

I think she will make good photo in a great way for any concept so I am most looking forward to JENNY!

I'm actually looking forward to myself~

but feel embrassed saying myself~ so..

I thought EUNICE was really awesome~

Today, I could saw so many beautiful aspect of EUNICE~ I know she is beautiful naturally!

I've seen too many awesome sides~

She is such a nice sister originally so looks much awesome~

[The point of DIA photo album!]

I think it's really a point of view that we tried various concepts.

I think you will be able to see DIA's new side has not seen before.

We would like to ask you to see while looking the photos,

edge of our hand! and eyes~

[Speak to fans] DIA photo project albumproject with Makestar! Those of you who haven't joined it by far!

You still don't think you should join even if you see the photos?

Like this~ eyes are shining!

Like this~ a photo album with hand-edge living can only be with our DIA~

Some of those don't know if we're working on our project~

It's not too late! Please participate a lot~

For more infomation >> You miss DIA Huihyeon so much !? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Family, business, triathlon - Duration: 10:38.

Good morning!

Today I decided to get my ass from my office.

And we here we are with Anton Reznikov, Vilmate company.

Hello!

This morning, I woke Anton up and asked to give an interview.

Anton, one of my friends says...

Wow! We've got such an echo here! It will be in the audio.

Never mind. I'll try to clean it.

So, "How to become a millionaire?"

He says: "create an IT company that consists of 50 people."

How many people are there in Vilmate?

We have about 100 people.

But even this is not enough to become a millionaire.

No? Do you need more?

Yes, you do. But if you start only for the sake of becoming a millionaire,

you are going to fail.

Family, business, triathlon.

There is such brand as "Anton Reznikov". What is it?

Or Vilmate brand. What is it?

There is not such brand as "Anton Reznikov". Only Vilmate brand.

It is more difficult to create a company brand than your own personal name brand.

But it's easier to scale.

You can sell it. You can work on it.

You are interested in: business, management, triathlon, family, travel, English ...

How do you manage to fit it all in your life?

We must have a very good managerial team in your company.

When you have the best top-managers, then, you have a lot of free time.

But, still, even with the best managers, how do you manage to squeeze in 11 workouts a week?

Actually, even guys who work in the office

for 8-10 hours a day manage to do it.

You know - wake up early, go to bed late.

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't party...

Last time we met, we even had

kinda a little "holy war".

I loved your analysis of Twoodo startup and their presentation...

How do you learn to do it?

Actually, I was right - they went bankrupt.

Went bankrupt?

Aha.

So, next time if someone needs to check

whether the company may go bankrupt - they need to consult Anton!

Usually it is just enough to see their pitch, and it gets clear.

And what are the criteria?

You need to feel people.

People who are passionate about their start-up - it is easy to spot.

The way they worry about it.... What their goals are ...

They talk less about numbers and talk more about the idea.

That is, "do not bet on a horse, but bet on a jockey."

Kind of.

If one idea fails - you change the concept a little and move on.

Those who worry only about money - constantly talk about numbers,.

about some indicators and metrics...

Actually, minutiae. Nothing important.

You told me a very interesting story, but viewers don't know it.

How did you decide to start your own company?

How did it all start?

How did it all begin?

Initially I wasn't going to.

I worked for a long time in the previous company

as a project manager and a developer.

One day I realized that I needed to grow professionally.

There were no good opportunities for me in other companies.

The offers weren't very good, so I didn't have much choice...

You once told me you started as a typist...

This is how you got into IT, din't you?

Yes, I got into IT as a typist.

Once there was a great company called MBS - Mega Business Software.

I wanted to work as a developer - but I got a job as a typist.

Well, I still touch-type really well.

Very fast...

Yes!

I know that you have 2 daughters.

What do you teach them?

I know you said that you need to learn how to swim in your childhood...

Swimming is a must.

I am all for it.

Here is the swimming. What else do you teach your children?

Apart from sport, a sense of responsibility.

Yeah, and how? How to teach it?

How to train it?

They have to have their areas of ​​responsibility.

For example - homework.

We don't do it with them.

They must do it themselves.

Get some marks.

Depending on their marks, they are either praised or told off.

Do they do it themselves?

Yes, they do.

They are A-pupils. They study really well.

And if they don't (do the homework)?

If they don't, they are more likely to get upset themselves.

You love to travel. Love to move.

Which country have you liked most?

I visit Sweden really often.

Most of our customers are there.

But recently I have also really liked Portugal.

Gorgeous country. Nice climate. Great people.

Friendly. Super!

I know that in outsourcing, in product development

most business is done with Americans, and with Europeans.

You mostly work with the Swedes.

What are they like?

For example, if someone decides to do business with Swedes as well?

No, no use. We are already doing business there.

So it is too late to go there!

But if I do very little business, what do I need to do then?

They are really tasteful. They are into design and beauty.

You can make a great product, but if it looks

just a little bit bad, it won't take off there.

How did you get into triathlon?

Into triathlon - because of the big weight.

And what was your biggest weight?

104 kg.

104 kg?

My maximum was 127.5 kg.

Impressive.

I started to run bit by bit.

Tried to get myself back into shape.

Then my friend told me about Ironman.

I watched a film on YouTube, if I'm not mistaken, called "Kona", 2015.

Or was it 2016?

When Frodeno won for the first time. I was really impressed.

It seemed impossible. And if it seems impossible ...

You've got to do it.

Have you?

Yes!

How many Ironman triathlons have you done?

Full Ironman? None.

And Half Ironman?

The halves - two under the brand of Ironman, and one local under the Iron Way brand.

When do you plan to do Full Ironman?

July 7, Klagenfurt, Austria.

I'm going there with the whole KIT - Kharkov Iron Team. 15 or 17 people.

It's gonna be fun. We're gonna win!

You train with a coach - Anton (Blokhin), your namesake, remotely...

Great name!

How do you manage to do it remotely? Anton is in one country, are you in another?

How do you do it?

Well, we live in one country most of the time.

We train as usual. We meet on Fridays.

So, Anton sends you the program?

Yes, through Training Peaks, I get a training plan for next 3 days.

Based on my performance I get the plan for next 3 days.

Well, and so on ... I really enjoy it.

If a person wants to do triathlon, and weighs 104 kg or 127 kg?

If he weighs 104 or 127, then he'd better

start cycling, and probably go swimming.

When he looses enough weight, then he needs to start running.

Running is the most traumatic of all 3 sports.

I wonder you started with running, and I started with running...

Because to start with running is the simplest.

What do you need?

You need a pair of sneakers and 15 minutes of free time.

To run somehow. To do something, at least.

To get moving.

That's why everyone starts with running.

But if you are serious about triathlon, then - buy a bike and ride!

If there is a guy, a student, who works in a McDonald's,

and wants to create his own Google or Vilmate...

What should he do?

Goals must be realistic.

Everyone dreams of becoming a millionaire.

Or a great creator, an artist...

You must set realistic goals, short-term first.

You've got a global goal - to create another Google, but you have to do it step by step.

Set goals for next year, for next two years...

Reach them. It starts motivating you.

And so on and on.

As you said that in June, in June, you're doing full Ironman...

In July!

In July?

July 7th - full distance.

What other goals do you have for your life?

What ambitions? What dreams?

There were different goals: family, my own company, triathlon...

Probably, after full Ironman - continue with triathlon,

go on developing the company.

Is there any milestone that you want to reach?

If you don't mind my asking.

If you need to kill me after telling me...

In triathlon, of course, the top goal is one day to

get to Kona, to The Ironman World Championship.

I don't know how real this is.

As a short-term goal - do the full distance.

during the marathon - not to walk.

Goal number 2 - do Ironman in less than 10 hours.

I'll be working on it.

If I'm faster than 10 hours, I'll get serious about my rating.

I'll start looking for some good places to compete.

Some announcement, hopefully, there's no fire.

And in life? Go to Kyoto?

In life, just to carry on.

There are 3 main areas - written in my Instagram, actually.

Family, business, triathlon.

Written in Instagram?

Yes, but in a more humorous way.

Generally speaking, these are 3 things that I'm mostly focusing on.

Family, business, triathlon.

You don't plan to add the fourth, do you?

I might, but what for?

So these are the key areas?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

OK, thanks a lot!

Good luck on July 7th!

And good luck with Kona!

Thanks! If I get qualified for it one day.

I believe you certainly will!

Phew, I'm back to my office!

If you enjoyed this video, please, like it!

If not, smash me in the comments.

Subscribe to my channel.

If you are ready for a serious relationship,

don't forget to hit the bell!!

Thank you a lot for being with us!

And, of course, of course, see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Family, business, triathlon - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Natural energy drink | Dates, ginger and Aloe vera - Duration: 3:32.

Hello everyone.

Here is how to make a natural sport energy drink.

You can use dates, persimmons or grapes as a source of sugar.

Thyme is a good source of energy and has strong stimulating properties.

Ginger is another source of energy, strenght and vitality.

Cloves have a warming effect on sore muscles.

Salt.

Orange, lemon and Aloe vera are packed with mineral salts and vitamins.

Since Aloe vera is filled with nutrients, you only need one piece of leaf.

The gel of course.

Salt.

Cloves.

Lemon juice.

Orange juice.

Ginger.

Thyme.

Dates soaked for 1 hour (or grapes, or persimmons).

You can strain it or drink it as it is.

Enjoy your training!

If you appreciate my culinary philosophy, support my project on Tipeee. Until next time!

For more infomation >> Natural energy drink | Dates, ginger and Aloe vera - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

one week of life chameleons with only one eye - Duration: 5:08.

l as you are today we want to show you how these are going

little devils already have 1 week if you can see it well and here we have the

another today you will not be able to see more great because we're going to use the macro

already until a few weeks go by when we teach them or we are going to have to

basically teach with this size because we do not want to bother you anymore

you know these animals were born with a deformity in the eye and we do not know if

may have some other deformity to internal level

then what we want least is express them, but they do

we want you to see its evolution

you will be realizing that I am recording without a tripod but good

is what there is not wanted to bother us much

What a beautiful thing, please, as you see he has his head a little too

distorted even if we see it in profile we can appreciate that something happens and

how you saw in the other video they were born with one eye you remember that they were born

completely black many ask why was this good then

simply when they are born they are born quite dark but already medical with the passage of

the days begin to take patterns

and here we have the other there is one of the two right now I can not tell

because it also has exactly the same malformation when he was born yes he had

some more pattern discoloration already but right now, as you can see, there are both

quite at par they are getting very very nice and I say is very very good

signal that these days have passed and that they are still that active

What I can assure you is that we are anxious to see them commit

We have a lot of desire because I already have is that we have not seen them and we have

our doubts and you remember I told you that right now we were giving him another

shock and the fruit fly exactly the same food that we give to

our debates but is that for you you make an idea or I repeat it again

size of these animals here we have a story those here we have another

those who know her know that they are pretty little leaf plants

small compared to this point that we have here now when we do

zoom that is not so that we approach we realize the ridiculous size

with which these animals are born say that these two concretely

they were born a little smaller

I do not know if it would be because of the problem they had physically or because they were

premature because the female just I had been a mother for five months

therefore five months is a time very fair to gestation for this

species but still well then here we have these two beauties the truth

is that they are taking out a pattern really nice pretty the other pups

who were born five months ago took more in taking out this pattern and I have to

say that of these you are taking very beautiful drawings

Now we just have to wait for what

to pass the time and start to catch green coloration we are touching wood

we still do not sing victory nor much less but I already tell you a very good sign

we look at it from up here though now it is not zoomed

we can realize how it shows much the deformity is worth as we can

see to the right of the chameleon the eye the protuberance of the eye but to the

left we have absolutely nothing look at what mobility refers

they do not seem to have any kind of problem but clear when hunting

sharpen your aim with just one eye it can be very difficult not to be the scheme

mental that will program your brain to to be able to hit

so nothing you already know is fine what let's leave here we do not want them

bother going to sleep already practically time that the

lights and as always many thanks for having seen the video any

Comment any doubt or any thing that you want to contribute simply what

you leave below and you know that you We will respond as soon as possible without further

a big hug bicheros and see you very soon, see you later

i

For more infomation >> one week of life chameleons with only one eye - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Satisfying Videos Relaxation You Should Only Watch and Never Try - Duration: 10:01.

The Satisfying Videos Relaxation You Should Only Watch and Never Try

For more infomation >> The Satisfying Videos Relaxation You Should Only Watch and Never Try - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ceny nieruchomości i ceny energii w #ZapytajBankiera | Bankier.pl - Duration: 7:12.

For more infomation >> Ceny nieruchomości i ceny energii w #ZapytajBankiera | Bankier.pl - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Private Filme: Flucht in den Sport I DDR - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Private Filme: Flucht in den Sport I DDR - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

[Ep 13 Highlight] Sooyong waiting for Yunwoo at home | Top Management - Duration: 1:06.

(sighs)

(sighs)

You're here!

You are early. It's not even 10 o'clock.

Did you wait?

No, I was out for a cup of water, and bumped into you.

Hm...

(comical music)

Didn't you two have dinner?

No, Eunsung had an appointment.

That was harsh of her.

Hey, should I get you some food?

No, I'll get it myself later.

(rumble) So hungry.

What's wrong with me?

Oh, I haven't eaten anything today.

What should I eat?

For more infomation >> [Ep 13 Highlight] Sooyong waiting for Yunwoo at home | Top Management - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

[Behind the scenes] S.O.U.L high school | Top Management - Duration: 1:29.

Hello?

It's my first time in a variety show, and I'm nervous

I thought it was Taek

I don't know why everyone's talking roughly

I'll try to experience it

Fighting

I'm the class president, MC Se-young

S.O.U.L, ICARUS, APPLEMINT All the Starlight groups are here!

I want to sit with Hena, too

Sorry, I'll do it again

I think it'll be okay from my part

Rolling From the beginning

Who wants to do it?

I don't know

Cut! Okay

Too shy

Applemint's Talent Show

Irib's Talent Show

One, two, three

Photoshoot with manager Yoo

Obviously they are super excited.

One, two, three

Subscribe now to see all episodes

For more infomation >> [Behind the scenes] S.O.U.L high school | Top Management - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

[SORI] SoRi's First Solo Single "Touch" Photoshoot! EP3 - Duration: 4:14.

Sori's YouTube Channel

Here comes the main outfit for the current photoshoot!

Latex outfit designed by Atsuko Kudo

The color's very bright red,

and this particular cup is called the 50's cup.

(incomprehensible, sorry.)

(Lip-syncing on top of "Havana")

(Onion?)

(Why was onion brought up all the sudden?)

(A-ha, her fishnet stockings look like the sack that comes with onions...)

(Keeps on touching the stockings..)

Seriously...

(in Japanese) this is a really difficult outfit to pull off.

(From top to bottom, a bright red ensemble.)

(A monitoring in progress...)

(Happy)

(This time, sitting down on a sofa.)

(The next episode will also feature the latex outfit, stay tuned!!!)

For more infomation >> [SORI] SoRi's First Solo Single "Touch" Photoshoot! EP3 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

কিয়ামে আউলিয়া কেরামগণকে সালাম দেওয়া যাবে কিনা? মুফতি আবুল হাসান ওমাইর রেজভী। মিম টিভি অনলাইন - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> কিয়ামে আউলিয়া কেরামগণকে সালাম দেওয়া যাবে কিনা? মুফতি আবুল হাসান ওমাইর রেজভী। মিম টিভি অনলাইন - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

펀치모드(punchmode) - EP10. 일본에서귀염뽀짝네온펀치 - Duration: 1:45.

May/ Sing <Moonlight>in baby version.

Iaan/ Baby version?

May/ Yeah yeah. Let's start!

Iaan/ AbuDDabunidugga~@#&*%^$*

May/ YoDoggaDdiGgaggo~$#@%^&*!

Iaan/ We are going to eat sth~

Baekah/ What's 'kudasai'?

Dayeon/ Arigato Kudasai!

Dayeon/ There was sth like 'Arigato Kudasai'..!!

Baekah/ I heard so many 'kudasai' today..

Dayeon/ Kudasai? Is it some meaning like 'Please~'?

Baekah&Dayeon/ Woah~

Dayeon/ It's so sad when I see dogs become lethargic.

Baekah/ We filmed a 'Don't cry' Challenge few days ago, and I thought Dayeon won't cry until I saw the dog video.

Dayeon/ I cried so much!

Baekah/ Yeah, you cried a lot.

Dayeon/ Ddolddol...

Baekah/ Ddolddol~

Dayeon/ Ddolddol~

Baekah/ Give a message to YeonTan(Dayeon's dog)

Dayeon/ Are you watching this?

For more infomation >> 펀치모드(punchmode) - EP10. 일본에서귀염뽀짝네온펀치 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] '알러뷰' 뮤직비디오 메이킹('I LOVE YOU' M/V MAKING FILM) - Duration: 3:29.

This is the studio of EXID's music video. The title is 'I LOVE YOU'.

If you say it quickly? ' I LOVE U'

This is a photo booth. It will be used to overlap LE and me.

I'll take photos while drunk.

So this scene is for recalling memories on the next day saying 'We took pictures here, wasted'

See?

My credit card

Isn't it pretty? I've got this one too. It's our birthday.

At that time. LE is slapping me.

She said that she will make my face red without the 'hangover makeup'.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét